Type keyword(s) to search

Made In Chelsea - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Jamie and  Lucy Watson's fake romance didn't last.   Louise and Rosie got to watch their conversation.  

Binky is Ranging off road with Spencer, Andy and Alex discussing Jamie.

Fran/Cheska are doing yoga and discussing Victoria D'Evil, and Binky and Alex. 

Victoria to Mark Francis,  "I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker color."

Lucy meets Andy and Spenny for coffee to discuss Jamie.

Spenny tells Jamie that Andy is his new best friend, which makes Jamie jealous.

Proudlock has a football.  He goes to a gallery with Mark Francis and Rosie.  Later, he plays ping pong ball quarters with Jamie.

Louise is back with Spenny, with no one to say Shut Up Louise.

Mark Francis:  As Socrates said,
Binky:  Speak English though.
Mark Francis:  Great minds discuss ideas, mediocre minds discuss events,  simple minds discuss people. 
Binky:  I love that!  If only I could remember it to repeat to other people.

The episode ended with a birthday party, where Alex may have been dressed as Mad Jack Mytton.

Next time

Alex:  Stevie's a little bitch.

Edited by Rhondinella

Season 1 was fun because Funda was there to curb Spencer in his younger days.   Now he seems to be unchecked, with two girlfriends at a time, ready to have sex with anyone Andy might meet, and proclaiming universal infidelity. 

• Love 1

Jamie is making fun of Spenny's weight again, while they spar at a gym.

Alex is Educating Binky about the skeletons in the cupboard.  They are very loved up, but there seems to be a storm swirling around them.

Mark Francis is Marie Antoinette in the garden.  "What are bicycle shorts?"  He goes to the gym with Sophia and Victoria, who might be reforming a little after watching last seasons' episodes.

Spencer mentions St. Barths many times.while talking to Emma.

Stevie is gossiping with Lucy and Fran/Cheska, who are on a witch hunt.  Alex thinks they're a committee that's going to bring him into court.  Stevie writes a poem and recites in public.  Alex thinks Stevie is a little bitch.

Alex and Binky want to give Lucy some fresh Willy named Robbo.

There's a boys night out.  There are a lot of girls.  Alex stays away. Spenny is not on a cleanse, he drinks throughout the episode.

Louise and Sam want to throw a party.  It doesn't turn out well.  Andy walks out after being taunted by Jamie, who is still jealous that he's friends with Spencer now.  Louise and Lucy don't like what they hear about Spencer from Emma.  She mentions Caggie. 

Proudlock is getting a grey wolf tattoo.  He's keeping things under his hat.

Binky's mum puts her oar in.  She's on Alex's side.   Next week, she wants to meet his parents.

At MiC parties, they all seem to interact with each other, but on TOWIE, they're more voyeuristic.  I don't think anything will ever beat the birthday party in season 2 for Francis and Mark Francis, where Millie told off Rosie in front of everyone else. 

I'm disappointed that Stephanie Pratt is coming back next week.  I didn't like her the first time.

Alex's excuse of being totally drunk or blacked out and having no memory of anything wasn't very good, but yeah, I think Binky will take him back.  He already has Mummy Felstead's approval, and she might understand blacking out. 

Random quotes:

The Pratt:  Such a massive lying asshole  (Spencer)

Binky: Heathrow please ( to New York with her mum)

Lucy: If you're going to forget putting your dick in someone else's vagina...

Jamie:  Boys should stick with boys.

Spencer:  I'm the mule.  

Mark Francis would be very proud. 

Louise:  You're a predator.

Edited by atomationage
  • Love 1

Spencer:  I love going away with all my ex-girlfriends.  (To Venice.  He and Jamie ride around in gondolas on the side canals.)

Binky:  I can't get sex hair any more. 
Cheska:  You're hair's always like that. ("Just had sex in the car park hair"  Live in Chelsea)

Stephanie:  You're like the devil in a clown suit.   (Spencer gives her a Prada purse.  She sleeps with him.)

The next day,
Jamie:  He buys her a handbag (Prada) , and then they're mates again.

Stephanie:  I never want to see him again, by the way.

Mark Francis shows up in Venice

This is the drunken hookup season.

Back in Chelsea, there's Louise's brother Sam, vying with Stevie for the affections of his old girlfriend, Riley.

Sam:  When has a girl ever asked a guy out on a date?

Louise is mad or fake-mad at Stevie.

Romantic musical ending, Will Binky and Alex get back together?  Preview of Alex leaving Binky's.  She tells Mum that they held hands.  Mum says she would like something fairly unpleasant happen to Alex. 

Rosie is stirring up trouble for Sam.  Does she want him for herself?

• Love 1

Jim Shelley's MIC reviews in the DM online

From the most recent episode, # I had no idea that Emma Miller was formerly with Leonardo di Caprio. 

I like the way he made fun of Louise's accent. 

"Stephanie then made a valiant attempt to win the coveted title of Biggest Bitch by asking Emma: ‘what’s your name again?’' and "Certainly Stephanie was the hooker. Spencer was the hook-ee"

Pretty funny!

• Love 1
(edited)

The title is a quote from  Mark Francis

I hope this is the end of BinksMittens.   Binky looked great in this episode.  "A million people would fall over themselves for you.  I don't know why we have to have this gimp in our lives.", from  Binky's Mum.   I think they edited out the preview from last week, where Binky was just saying they held hands.  Now she says they slept together.

Andy congratulated Stevie for finally getting his lines right. 

Riley's last name is Uggla?  I think she says "Thursday"  a lot:

riley-uggla-givenchy-antigona-handbag-ma

"Just don't look directly into her eyes(Rosie), you'll turn to stone,"  Stevie to Riley Uggla.

Stephanie is still in London.  Riley is working for Lucy.  The girls play netball.

Victoria and Sophie talking about the girls playing netball  "Somewhere outside of the borough"  was hilarious.  Later, Victoria and Mark Francis were funny feeling out of place amongst EastEnders. 

"He's making no sense, just like his sister."  Stevie to Andy about Sam, Louise's brother.

When Lucy picked up a drink, I thought it would end up in someone's face. 

You've dated three of my boyfriends, Who?  "AndySpencerJamie"  (Louise and Lucy)

No Spencer or Jamie in this episode.. Next week, Sam finds a new girl, but Spencer has already been there, done that.  Binky slaps Alex.

The title should read season 7 episode six. The site timed out after I entered that part.

Edited by atomationage
  • Love 1

Victoria seems much nicer this season.  I think she looked at her scenes from last season, and decided to reform.   Now they have her friend Sophie (another Sophie or Sophia) to deliver the bitchier lines.  Mark Francis is almost a pussycat by comparison.

• Love 1
(edited)

Louise and Stevie both have birthdays. 

Binky wants to forgive Alex but slaps him instead, because there may have been an "orgy" while they were broken up.

Sam doesn't believe in throwing drinks in anyone's face, but makes an exception for Spencer. 

Jamie and Lucy are hardworking.  Candy Kittens still exists.  They share an office and walks:

article-2523190-1A14C08800000578-501_634

Edited by atomationage
  • Love 1

There's a pic floating around twitter of this "orgy" (nothing illicit, they're all lazing around) - I think Binky may have retweeted it, calling it disgusting.

I don't think I'm enjoying this series as much. I just don't think Alex/Binky are interesting (or fucked up) enough as a couple for the entire season to be revolving around.

• Love 1
(edited)

The title is a quote from Alex.
It's all Spencer's fault.
Louise:  The twisted thing is, I bet Spencer would have literally reveled in the fact that he managed to corrupt Alex, to get him into his bed with these girls. 

Everyone wants RIley.  Jamie, Sam, Spencer, but Stevie has her. 

Toff:  I know about Spencer, but Christiana doesn't.   I haven't found a good picture of Christiane Stinnes.

This is Binky's crying season.   It's contagious.  Alex cries too.

Stephanie puts her two cents in everywhere.  She starts pursuing Stevie, the nice guy.  They kiss.  Stevie smiles a lot.    Andy is impressed with Stevie.   Stephanie is turning English.  She calls Stevie's sweater a "jumper".  There's lots more kissing later.

Mark Francis and Rosie go out looking for cars.  Mark Francis:  " I'm not going to drive myself around London.  I'm not going to be sweating and looking for parking and honking my horn around the streets of Chelsea.  This is for the south of France.  It would would perfect with the Riviera, the coastline, the sunshine, and the sea air."  They go out for a drive and Rosie loses her hat, while Mark Francis laughs girlishly.

Louise confronts Spencer on her brother Sam's behalf.  "This has been a complete waste of my time.  ...  Fuck you then!"
Jamie tries to explain Spenny to Sam.   Spenny complains that Jamie told Lucy about the "orgy".

Mark Francis pronouncing Horse Shoes was the funniest line in the show:   I don't play many sports, no, certainly not ones that involve throwing horse shoes or shoes of any kind in fact.  

Sam "accidentally slipped" and told Riley about Stephanie and Stevie kissing.   Sam is very smiley now.   Jamie wants to pick up where Stevie left off.   Riley doesn't want to piss off Lucy.  Sam can't win. 

Next Time, Lucy is pissed off about Jamie and Riley.

Edited by atomationage
  • Love 1

Spencer sucked Alex into a world that he didn't know?  He seemed to know about getting drunk and having blackout sex without Spencer's help.

Seriously.  Alex sounded like a moron when he said that.

I hope Binky doesn't fall for his BS & stays far away.

• Love 1

Maybe he was auditioning for Musketeers when that picture was taken.  I can't remember if Proudlock or Hugo or both of them mentioned Eugenie in the show.  From what I read, she was supposed to be in the show, but backed out because it might cause an image problem, whatever that means.  I started looking around for some pictures because of that Marry Harry show, and I found this one. 

• Love 1
(edited)

A Sporty Episode.  Title quote is from Andy.  Andy and Spenny go swimming in Hampstead Ponds.   Stephanie thought that sounded romantic.

Jamie and Stevie play basketball with "Fordy" and "Edo" and brag about their romances. 

Lucy and Binky have a "strange" little argument, very contrived.  Lucy gives Riley an ultimatum, whih Riley accepts to date Jamie.  Lucy explains to others about it, over table tennis.   They think she's a little harsh.  Lucy and Jamie have a little discussion about dating RIley.  Jamie tells Lucy that she can leave his office.  Riley isn't that impressed with Jamie, calls him a Chihuahua, but Jamie persists.

Spencer and Cheska are friendly.  I don't know when that happened.  Cheska and Binky haven't seen eachother.  They were inseparable before, in the Ollie days.  Spencer's nine lives are exhausted but he's trying for a tenth.  Binky is mad at everyone who doesn't like Alex. 

Mark Francis(Marky to Binky) wants Binky to work through her issues by shopping.  Rosie tries to help. 

Lucy meets with Fran/Cheska.  Cheska leaves crying over Binky.  Louise shows up.

Golfing in Gucci loafers wih Jamie, Spenny, Andy, Stevie and Stephanie.

Alex shows up at a party but wasn't killed by all the dirty looks.  He didn't fall into a bubbling cauldron either.  Binky confronts Lucy Fran Cheska Louise.  Binky tells Cheska to fuck herself.  Is this the end of Binky and Cheska?  They were going to be besties forever from the first episode of the show.

Next time, "Fordy" is next in line to date one of Spencer's exes, Louise I guess.

Jamie was featured more in the second episode of RIch Famous and Hungry.   He cried on the phone with his mum, and they showed him with his mum at the end, when he went home to her, which I guess is his real home.

Edited by atomationage

Cheska leaves crying over Binky.

Cheska's only purpose on the show seems to be monitoring Binky.  Well, she did have those five minutes of fighting with Victoria.  But before, during, & after that it's been all about Binky.  Is she not interesting enough on her own?  I say, yes.  Mainly because she bores the crap out of me.

(edited)

It's funny that Jamie is desribed as a "socialite" in the Rich Famous and Hungry show.  I thought the term was only applied to women.

Cheska is almost an extra now.  She's with Fran a lot, and Fran is always to her right, so that when they show their names on screen together, it reads Fran Cheska.  Fran came on with Phoebe, got interested in Alex, but he chose Binky.  Lucky Fran.

Edited by atomationage

I know, I bet she's breathing a massive sigh of relief.

I always got the impression that Cheska was a little jealous of Binky's popularity with the Spencer-set, because Cheska never fit in with them. And that's why they drifted apart.  Now I look back and think Binky has a bit of a nasty habit of dropping her mates.

I agree that the arguments seem forced.  Binky seems upset for real, though.  I would enjoy the show just as much without that level of drama.  It can also get repetitive since we know what Spencer always does when anyone tries to date any of his exes.   I miss Francis Boulle, Hugo, and of course Millie.  The original group were more unique.  I think the newer people get blander every year.