Type keyword(s) to search

Marriage Boot Camp - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
7 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I'm watching for the for Brandi VS Amber. I don't even like B but if she goes for Amber…..I'm in.

I’m with you! Good call! When does it start?

I only watched the first season of MBC (Bridezilla’s version). And stopped RHBH years ago (still a proud Vanderpumper - as in Rules). 

I’m putting my money down on Brandi...will Amber be wearing her onesie’s most of the time?

Reminds me though - the late, great Bridezillas will be returning very soon  now I think.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 4

I am not only rolling to share but pouring drinks and serving up food for this shit. She needs an epic smack down. Arms all flying. She has no idea those girls could give her a major beat down. "HIGH FROM TWO SHOWS AGO!"  I don't know her but I will love her now! 

• Love 16
31 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I am not only rolling to share but pouring drinks and serving up food for this shit. She needs an epic smack down. Arms all flying. She has no idea those girls could give her a major beat down. "HIGH FROM TWO SHOWS AGO!"  I don't know her but I will love her now! 

That's Chrissy- Jim Jones' fiance. They were on Love and Hip Hop the first few seasons. Mama Jones is Jim's mother. They don't play. Each of them (including Mama Jones have "crews") If there wasn't a camera there, Chrissy would have bitch slapped her. One day Amber is going to say something to the wrong person. 

• Love 12
(edited)
3 hours ago, suzeecat said:

AMBERS.png.dea2cc3f0e0a77e4b7031cddd7bcf

I'd bet that Leah's college fund is 100% funded by Gary.

Amber forgets to insert "court-ordered" in those tweets about the college fund. When a judge has to strong-arm you into putting $10k into your child's CF, it means you [Amber] are a prick.

2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I would love to watch a PPV of Amber getting her ass beat.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

"A year ago?"

Wasn't this filmed in June/July?  #TeenMomTime #TeenMomMath

Typical Amber. 

Bitch, you were pregnant with the Cameraman’s baby ONE MONTH after this wrapped!!!

• Love 13
4 hours ago, suzeecat said:

AMBERS.png.dea2cc3f0e0a77e4b7031cddd7bcf

I'd bet that Leah's college fund is 100% funded by Gary.

To be fair, Gary doesn't have the overhead that Amber does.  He doesn't owe the IRS about $150,000, and he doesn't lease a new luxury vehicle every other month.  It costs money to be a Badass Boss Bitch or whatever she calls herself.

• Love 10
(edited)

I didn't plan on watching MBC, I am now. I heard Amber and Brandi Glanville get into it. The Mob Wives had to jump in lol. I laughed so hard when BG talked about it on WWHL. 

I just noticed the clip above lol. Oh Amber you'rea fool. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 8

I am sooooo watching this over to document in photos!  Amber and Co screamed for an hour. They are all sleeping in cribs. HAHA! Matt has FIVE kids. Teen mom Math in progress. 

Like Renee and Sisters.

I like the Jones Room with the bed set up. Not bothersome. So far

Even Brandi…Daddy issues. Yeah I may have to recuse myself errr maybe SHOULD! LOL

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

It's God's work you're doing, it is. 

Matt is in a crib next week, if Daily Motion doesn't have the episode, hopefully another site will. I will update everyone!

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6