Type keyword(s) to search

Marriage Boot Camp - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Judge: Catholics are technically Christians but there are fundamental differences in the way Jesus is celebrated by the different sects of Christianity. So the problem for Jeff and Jordan still exists in which way Jesus is to be celebrated.

It's almost the same as deciding which religion a child should be brought up in in a marriage of two totally different religions. But in anycase, the decision should be before marriage.

Agree.  There are also Christian faiths that view Catholic Christians and other Christians as not Christian, which can add an even deeper dimension to the religion discussion.  Makes it even more imperative to discuss before getting married or even engaged.  

Edited by northwestgal
  • Love 1

I don't get why Travis is being portrayed as the one at fault in the relationship. Aubrey is pretty terrible to him, she walks away from conflict, shuts him down and refuses to listen. He's no prize, but she's a self-centered bitch.

Most of my experience with Aubrey O'Day was when she was on the Celebrity Apprentice and I'll be damned if she wasn't one of the most irritating people to ever enter that boardroom. (That includes Donald Trump) She is selfish and her ego is truly amazing. The highlight of that was when Arsenio Hall rationally called her out on her behavior, and because she couldn't defend her bitchy behavior, she cried and played victim. They are definitely giving her a much better edit this time around.

• Love 7

Any therapist that doesn't feel the need to deal with someone's morning vodka habit should have their license revoked. (Do Jim and Elizabeth even have licenses? I kind of doubt it.) Elizabeth's freak out next week about how hard this is for her should be fun. I don't think most therapists yell at their patients for inconveniencing them.

Yes, Aubrey was awful on Celeb apprentice. I remember her treating Clay Aiken very badly. Don't recall the specifics, just that she was a bitch to him. She was pretty crazy, irrational, hypocritical and mean. It doesn't look like she's changed much.

• Love 3

Word to the word power.

I can sort of see why they aren't being as real as the other couples--infidelity is a far tougher issue IMO than "I'm on the fence about having another baby." I don't say this to minimize Tami's issues in the least, but her stuff is easier to put out there than "my husband left his 8-months-pregnant wife at home to have sexual contact with another woman." That said, I don't get why Hank and Kendra don't see that it only has to be said once and then the healing can begin. Tear off the band-aid already.

Travis is so full of crap. To call Elizabeth a liar about their argument is ridiculous. Yes she is a poor "therapist," yes her exercises are ridiculous, but she wouldn't lie about whether he resumed his fight over Aubrey's relationship with her friend. I hope he sheds that "me against the world" attitude soon.

Oh, and one more thing. The rug in the evaluation room would look amazing in my living room. I want.

I could understand Kendra and Hank not wanting to discuss their issues if they weren't on national tv. I'm positive this scanal is the only reason their on this show. For them to act all bothered when people actually want to know and discuss if Hank actually had an affair is ridiculous.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kendra and Hank.  Nothing here makes sense.  We are to believe that Hank did not come clean to Kendra the minute the news hit the tabloids?  And we are to believe she allowed him to keep the details secret for months?  And THEN they decide to air this on TV?   BUT Hank doesn't want to talk about it on camera?  No, just no.  If my husband's affair had become known to me I would demand and expect full disclosure. It is the logical way to deal with infidelity.  Get it out in the open and go from there.  

Jeff and Jordan.  Wow.  This is a match made in heaven.  Neither are interested in discussing anything with substance.  Check.  Jordan wants him to compliment her.  Jeff, tell her she looks pretty everyday.  Check.   Done. 

Aubrey and ???  You are both miserable together and pretty miserable on your own.   Split up. 

Tammi and Reggie.   She is in charge and he seems to be okay with that.  The child issue is on the table because they had to have something to get on this show.

Mike and ???  You are done with reality TV, Mike.  So you are giving it another shot, okay.  Why not?  Isn't going to work though.  

I liked the judge.  I wanted to hear more from her.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4

Kendra and Hank are just there for publicity. The are going to milk this scandal for all it's worth. They can't come clean in this show because their own reality show is coming back so they need to save the big reveal/confession for that.

• Love 5

Kendra and Hank are just there for publicity. The are going to milk this scandal for all it's worth. They can't come clean in this show because their own reality show is coming back so they need to save the big reveal/confession for that.

Oh good god.  

• Love 6

Is there even a scandal? At one point it looked like Hank was covering a laugh as was Kendra. And who are they going to sue?  And for what? Hanks coming down to give Kendra the unvarnished truth and tell America  what really happened, and then he can't because of the spin? WTF. And Kendra doesn't think orther people should be talking about or commenting on their situation? But all she and Hank talk about is "the situation". He has one day to prove to her he didn't cheat? How the hell does he prove he didn't cheat?  And damn how does he just sit there and let her scream and rant and rave in his face and not react, the name calling and the throwing things at him? He ends up looking like a sad sack, so beaten down and battered by that screaming shrew..

• Love 3
(edited)

Is there even a scandal? At one point it looked like Hank was covering a laugh as was Kendra. And who are they going to sue? And for what? Hanks coming down to give Kendra the unvarnished truth and tell America what really happened, and then he can't because of the spin? WTF. And Kendra doesn't think orther people should be talking about or commenting on their situation? But all she and Hank talk about is "the situation". He has one day to prove to her he didn't cheat? How the hell does he prove he didn't cheat? And damn how does he just sit there and let her scream and rant and rave in his face and not react, the name calling and the throwing things at him? He ends up looking like a sad sack, so beaten down and battered by that screaming shrew..

I was also wondering who is Hank suing? Is he suing the person for recording the conversation? I know in some states both parties have to be aware of the conversation being recorded. Seems to me he wouldn't want to keep bringing attention to this "scandal." If he really sues anyone it'll just bring whatever really happened to light. It's seems odd and stupid since all he ever does is deflect when questions are asked.

Edited by howivesforever
  • Love 1

I recorded the "WatchIt" version so I could see what it was about. Gotta say, I am Team Tammi all the way. I liked her since Real World, and her comments in the extended Watch It episode gave me more reason to like her.

Did anyone else see this version? Can someone explain why Aubrey paws at her own hair CONSTANTLY? She just kept clawing through her weave/ extensions throughout the entire episode. Then she'd pause for a second to pluck the shedded strands off her lap. It drove me crazy! And Mike looked a lot less puffy on the couch.

Kendra and Hank are just a joke. This "scandal" is so stupid. As if any real non fame whore couple would go that long without ever discussing the cheating issue. Kendra is obviously not very bright, and Hank appears to have an even lower IQ. Their teams of hangers-on are just as dumb because anyone with half a brain cell would have either hidden this BS better or would have spun it better. As it is they are making themselves look ridiculous. And why do the quack therapists keep using the term "trans sexual model" EVERY time they talk about the issue? Proves to me they are hyping it for the tabloid salaciousness vs. truly offering help. Refer to it as infidelity or cheating with someone who was not your spouse. They are the worst.

• Love 5

I recorded the "WatchIt" version so I could see what it was about. Gotta say, I am Team Tammi all the way. I liked her since Real World, and her comments in the extended Watch It episode gave me more reason to like her.

Did anyone else see this version? Can someone explain why Aubrey paws at her own hair CONSTANTLY? She just kept clawing through her weave/ extensions throughout the entire episode. Then she'd pause for a second to pluck the shedded strands off her lap. It drove me crazy! And Mike looked a lot less puffy on the couch.

Kendra and Hank are just a joke. This "scandal" is so stupid. As if any real non fame whore couple would go that long without ever discussing the cheating issue. Kendra is obviously not very bright, and Hank appears to have an even lower IQ. Their teams of hangers-on are just as dumb because anyone with half a brain cell would have either hidden this BS better or would have spun it better. As it is they are making themselves look ridiculous. And why do the quack therapists keep using the term "trans sexual model" EVERY time they talk about the issue? Proves to me they are hyping it for the tabloid salaciousness vs. truly offering help. Refer to it as infidelity or cheating with someone who was not your spouse. They are the worst.

I love the watchit version too. Mike and Tammy are both insightful and entertaining. Why they chose Aubrey to be apart of the commentary is a mystery. Jeff would have been a great fit.

• Love 3

Yes, Aubrey was awful on Celeb apprentice. I remember her treating Clay Aiken very badly. Don't recall the specifics, just that she was a bitch to him. She was pretty crazy, irrational, hypocritical and mean. It doesn't look like she's changed much.

Yes to,the third power on that one. And during the Judge's segment, Aubrey could think of no other incident to mention except the one to call attention to her body part and declare she has amazing nipples. WTF? She probably said that to Travis when he pointed it out and they were out in public, which probably threw him over the edge. Also he brings her around to a meeting with people who are important to him, and she tells guy "no seat" that he can sit on her lap. WTF? To me, that is disrespectful to the man who you are in a relationship with and who, btw, was standing right there, and those were his people, which was probably embarrassing to him. Yet Aubrey sees nothing wrong in her behavior and everything wrong in his.

• Love 3

Kendra and Hank.  Nothing here makes sense.  We are to believe that Hank did not come clean to Kendra the minute the news hit the tabloids?  And we are to believe she allowed him to keep the details secret for months?  And THEN they decide to air this on TV?   BUT Hank doesn't want to talk about it on camera?  No, just no.  If my husband's affair had become known to me I would demand and expect full disclosure. It is the logical way to deal with infidelity.  Get it out in the open and go from there.

yes, but you'd most likely want to hash it out privately, or at the most, with the help of a marriage counselor. NOT on TV with a group of random celebrity strangers.

I think that reality TV people have the idea that everything they do MUST be done with an audience. Their relationships happen on TV, so there is no privacy, no secrets. they go on Celeb marriage boot camp for a marital issue, celeb rehab for addiction, etc. When they get bored, there's all kinds of celeb versions of game shows - cooking, dancing, lip-synching, etc. TV doesn't just document their lives, TV = life. They seem to believe that if something doesn't happen in front of an audience, it didn't really happen.

• Love 2

Any therapist that doesn't feel the need to deal with someone's morning vodka habit should have their license revoked. (Do Jim and Elizabeth even have licenses? I kind of doubt it.) Elizabeth's freak out next week about how hard this is for her should be fun. I don't think most therapists yell at their patients for inconveniencing them.

I predict that her yelling is part of a role play exercise.  

I predict that her yelling is part of a role play exercise.

That's likely but disappointing nonetheless. I always felt like she was kind of close to a melt down, especially being married to Jim. I could be making all this up, but I remember her saying something like she used to struggle with control but then she learned to shut up and let Jim lead her or something.

Yes to,the third power on that one. And during the Judge's segment, Aubrey could think of no other incident to mention except the one to call attention to her body part and declare she has amazing nipples. WTF? She probably said that to Travis when he pointed it out and they were out in public, which probably threw him over the edge. Also he brings her around to a meeting with people who are important to him, and she tells guy "no seat" that he can sit on her lap. WTF? To me, that is disrespectful to the man who you are in a relationship with and who, btw, was standing right there, and those were his people, which was probably embarrassing to him. Yet Aubrey sees nothing wrong in her behavior and everything wrong in his.

I completely agree with you. For as much as Aubrey says that he's 25, immature and insecure, calling that much attention to your body and sexuality in a time and place that doesn't call for it screams "please give me approval" to me. That being said, that's who Aubrey was when he fell for her. For as much as I want to lay 100% blame on Aubrey because she's just that annoying, I can't. Travis couldn't have had a problem with her flirting with anything that breathed, because if he did, they probably would have never gotten together.

And Kendra with the constant "My team called me, my team told me, my team heard, my team saw"  What fucking team? Your hangers on?  

• Love 2

And Kendra with the constant "My team called me, my team told me, my team heard, my team saw" What fucking team? Your hangers on?

The "team" is all part of Kendra's sporty persona. Except for such a sports fan, she knows nothing about her husband's football career...

• Love 3

Did anyone else see this version? Can someone explain why Aubrey paws at her own hair CONSTANTLY? She just kept clawing through her weave/ extensions throughout the entire episode. Then she'd pause for a second to pluck the shedded strands off her lap. 

The Kardashians do this too. They lay around and constantly smooth and rake their fingers through their hair. I don't know if it's a self-conscious thing, nervous habit or what. Maybe just a reassuring habit that they are perfectly groomed and ready for selfies at every opportunity.

Everyone with extensions handles them constantly, some more than others.  Aubrey is extreme.  It is annoying to watch.  Very few celebs have them anymore; bobs or short seem to be the styles of the day.  

• Love 1

The "team" is all part of Kendra's sporty persona. Except for such a sports fan, she knows nothing about her husband's football career...

And that had to be hurtful to Hank to know that she didn't know something, anything about his football career. But since they are playing out this "Hank hasn't told Kendra BS", she could of just said, F that, the only answers we are going to discuss is did you, or didn't you. i'm just sayin' LOL

• Love 1

And that had to be hurtful to Hank to know that she didn't know something, anything about his football career. But since they are playing out this "Hank hasn't told Kendra BS", she could of just said, F that, the only answers we are going to discuss is did you, or didn't you. i'm just sayin' LOL

And then as soon as he goes to say something like a confession, she finds a way to stop him from continuing. She's playing this thing out for maximum media exposure.

She bet knows just what happened and is over it but just dragging out on TV so she can eventually forgive him in a big $$$$ finale

• Love 3

And then as soon as he goes to say something like a confession, she finds a way to stop him from continuing. She's playing this thing out for maximum media exposure.

She bet knows just what happened and is over it but just dragging out on TV so she can eventually forgive him in a big $$$$ finale

Wonder whose idea it was to milk this scandal to death and appear on as many reality shows as possible before nobody cares anymore. It was a genius move. Because if they didn't have this and the hundreds of thousands of dollars this storyline has afforded them, they would be totally broke by now. That's a mighty nice house they have in Calabassas. Gotta pay for it somehow. Hank really has sold his soul to the devil. 

Wonder whose idea it was to milk this scandal to death and appear on as many reality shows as possible before nobody cares anymore. It was a genius move. Because if they didn't have this and the hundreds of thousands of dollars this storyline has afforded them, they would be totally broke by now. That's a mighty nice house they have in Calabassas. Gotta pay for it somehow. Hank really has sold his soul to the devil.

I would bet anything that Kendra told him the only shot he had of keeping her and the kids would be to allow her to exploit this to it's fullest potential. I believe he genuinely loves her, and she just needed a husband because she wanted to get out of the Playboy Mansion and she was ready for kids. I feel like Hank's infidelity was more of an insult to her as opposed to a betrayal of trust. I think she wanted a family, security and money and she was more in love with that life than she ever was with Hank himself.

• Love 3

Gee, they're really having to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find new "celebrities" for this show. And only one couple is married.

I want to feel bad for Kendra but she's so totally unlikeable, a horrible actress, and clearly exploiting the entire situation for profit. The only real question at this point is whether they're getting divorced when the hype runs out, or staying together.

I can't even keep the other people's names straight or bring myself to care to remember what show they were previously on.

And Aubrey is a total vulture. She knows she's nobody, so she keeps trying to hitch herself to Kendra's drama to be relevant. She pushes Kendra to tell her things so she can get camera time. She's not any better than Travis, so I have no idea why he's being painted as the bad guy in their relationship.

• Love 5

I was thinking at that moment about how the judge isn't reacting to that at all! To be honest, if Aubrey did that from the start and now he's complaining, it's too late. On the other hand, if it's new and he can't stand it, he should have left her that instant. It's ridiculous how she justifies herself by being flirty, I wonder how would she react if the tables were turned. I didn't like when she said to him to tell her something that will impress her. It's like - make me stay with you or entertain me (like that's his purpose).

From what I've seen on the Apprentice, she is definitely manipulative, always a victim/bullied and yet she was one of the meanest girl there.

• Love 1

I have noticed this for years.  It seems that since the hair is fake and not attached to their heads, they must constantly touch it, pet it, and stroke it to reassure themselves that the fake hair is still there. 

If I ever wonder if someone's hair is real? I watch them touch it, pet it, stroke it and I know instantly that it is not real, but fake.  Dead giveaway.

Watching these episodes, I've come to the conclusion that Kendra told Hank if u want to avoid divorce, we handle this my way. He stands there looking "stupid" as she belittles, yells, throws things at him, threatens, etc. I never thought Hank was stupid looking before. Maybe a better way to describe how he looks to me is beaten down....this tall, used to be handsome (to me) man is a shadow of his old self. If he agreed to go on national TV and allow the woman he hurt, to publicly demean and hurt him back in any way she deems necessary, I don't see how she will ever have respect for him. What will he tell his children when they grow up and see this crap played out on TV. What about his poor parents? I know he hurt her but she is getting him back a thousand fold. And IMO, he's agreed to it and is letting it happen. A woman who knows nothing about the sports career he was so proud of. I wonder if she even knows what his favorite foods are? I wonder if she even knows that if he could go back in time and erase this whole nightmare, he would. tsk..tsk

Kendra and Hank.  Nothing here makes sense.  We are to believe that Hank did not come clean to Kendra the minute the news hit the tabloids?  And we are to believe she allowed him to keep the details secret for months?  And THEN they decide to air this on TV?   BUT Hank doesn't want to talk about it on camera?  No, just no.  If my husband's affair had become known to me I would demand and expect full disclosure. It is the logical way to deal with infidelity.  Get it out in the open and go from there.

And they already went through a whole season of Kendra on Top with the same BS...Hank refusing to come clean.  So what has it been....over a year now since this "scandal" broke?  Definitely enough time to come clean, beg forgiveness and move on.  Instead this is the second reality show talking about this with no disclosure.  I imagine the transgender or someone who set them up is blackmailing Hank or some such nonsense.  Blackmailing would not even matter if he just told the truth.  It's not like Kendra is this pristine person that would be easily shocked.  To be honest, like others have said, he probably told her long ago and they just want more reality TV time.

Kendra is such an insufferable wench.. even if she's acting who wants to have to live with that shit. Yuk... her yelling.

Rumors are this whole story is fake from start to end. He has no career, and the only thing she has is reality TV.

So put two and two together...

Kendra is such an insufferable wench.. even if she's acting who wants to have to live with that shit. Yuk... her yelling.

Rumors are this whole story is fake from start to end. He has no career, and the only thing she has is reality TV.

So put two and two together...

Even though I do believe that Kendra would do damn near anything for money and attention, I still can't imagine Hank signing on for this story that paints him in the worst light possible.

(edited)

Here's my take on the situation; based on watching so much of this mess I'm embarassed to admit, but here goes.
They spent an entire season of Kendra on Top discussing but not discussing this incident.
Then they had a sit down TELL ALL interview with someone or other, and it was a TELL NOTHING
Theeen they had a WATCH IT Kendra on Top where we got to watch Kendra and Hank watch the same painfully boring season of Kendra on Top we had just suffered through. They would dramatically pause their TV every few minutes to give their stupid commentary; never revealing anything new of course.
After the first episode of WATCH IT I was like ya know what? I don't ever CARE what happened, they have dragged this on so painfulluy slow, watching the same argument of her screaming in his face, demending THE TRUTH, threatening divorce, then doing in all over again the next week. But then it hit me that maybe they are not as stupid as they look and act and that this wasn't the plan at first but somewhere along the way became the plan.
Clearly Hank felt lost after football, Kendra treated him like crap and when she wasn't pregnant he would wait on her hand and foot and then she'd go out partying. I in no way condone cheating, but this is what I think led him to think it was ok. So, Hank is out and about and a couple women approach him, ask him back to their room, he probably kisses one of them but not much more before he realizes once she takes her clothes off that shes is transgendered and has not had the final surgery.
So then I guess he leaves. He's already feeling like not much of "a man" from not playing football (I put this in quotes because staying home and being a good Dad and husband is in no way not being a man as far as Im concerned) but he was having ego issues, whatever.
So then this person start calling/texting and letting him know they have pictures/recording they will release unless he pays. So he pays them off, and then they want more, and more, and more, to the point that he cannot give them any more money without Kendra noticing their bank account looks a little different.
So the person releases the story to the tabloids. Hank at this point still thinks he can get ahead of it and stop it, becase he's so mixed up in not letting anyone know that he doesn't realize that everyone pretty much knows and he should just admit it and be over with it.
But he hires a lawyer and tries to get them to shut up or publically recant the story or whatever but all while this is going on they are conractually obligated to film Kendra's boring show, and the network wont let them out of the contract bc this story is seriously the most interesting thing the show has ever covered.

So I think at that point very early on Hank told Kendra what happened privately, and they made a deal to string it along and keep making it look like they were gonna tell the truth but never really do it.

Then at some point along the line, one of them (probably Hank) realized the posibility of just over-saturating the media by repeating this same nonsense over and over and over and over, as many reality shows as it takes, until everyone is just so fed up they do not give 2 effs what happened because they just never wanna see Hank and Kendra on TV again; which in my opinion is working amazingly.
***This is complete speculation on my part from what I have watched. I have no inside souces or anything, but this makes the most sense to me

Edited by SneakyCentipede
  • Love 1

Well I just spent all last night and this afternoon reading Holly Madison's book, and according to her Kendra was indeed the entitled slob she plays on TV :)  Holly was actually pretty nice about her, but points out that since moving into the mansion at the age of 19, she has never had to lift a finger to do anything for herself.  As far as Hank goes, I think she wanted to be an NFL wife and when that ended so did her love for him (this was not in book, just MO.)

• Love 4

Well I just spent all last night and this afternoon reading Holly Madison's book, and according to her Kendra was indeed the entitled slob she plays on TV :)  Holly was actually pretty nice about her, but points out that since moving into the mansion at the age of 19, she has never had to lift a finger to do anything for herself.  As far as Hank goes, I think she wanted to be an NFL wife and when that ended so did her love for him (this was not in book, just MO.)

Haven't read Holly's book (waiting for reviews), but this doesn't surprise. We certainly saw evidence of that on GND and KoT. And now.

I share your take on Kendra's real attraction to Hank. My only exposure to their relationship was via KoT (and, of course, this show). Her real love affair seemed to be with the NFL lifestyle - or what she hoped would be the NFL lifestyle. I'm not sure how much of "it' she actually got to lead before he started being cut (traded?) from teams.

Admittedly, my knowledge of his career is minimal at best. But then, I'm not married to him.

• Love 1

Please don't hate me for this, but can someone tell me what "cisgender" means? I don't want to come off as ignorant, but I've never heard that, or maybe I have but I've heard it called something else.

I just feel skeevy with how Jim and Elizabeth were like " we need to listen to that tape" I can see why they do need to hear it, but something about how they went about just seemed more like they wanted the dirt and not that they wanted to help the situation.

(edited)

Reggie screwed up.  he couldn't see that Tami was stuck because a piece of wood from the pier was across the boat.  When he told her to paddle, she was being hit by the wood, and THAT was freaking her out.   He looked right at her, but just kept telling her to paddle, instead of helping her get the boat unstuck. 

Jordan is just stupid.  She reminds me of a lot of people who, when telling you how to get somewhere, they use a lot of hand motions, saying to go "straight, then over, then the other way".  She needed to imagine being blindfolded, and being told to "go straight".  It's meaningless.  I also think she doesn't know right from left.  (or how to pronounce fRustrating).

the therapist did a good job role playing Kendra.

Aubrey and Travis role-playing each other is no different than when they are themselves.  Two people screaming, neither one listening. 

Edited by backformore
  • Love 4

Another freaking week without Hank putting out there what "really" happened with the transsexual.  No matter what went down it can't be any worse than showing what a wimp he has been over this whole situation, afraid to come clean and admit what happened.  And normally it would be no one's business, except that this couple is putting themselves in one reality show after another.  It's like they are making a career over this situation.

• Love 4

Maybe it's because this was round #265827429732 of the great Kendra/Hank standoff (and I was bored out of my skull. Obviously. I was watching this show.), but a different scenario popped into my head last night.

There was a look in Kendra's eyes that almost said "I need to hear you tell me the truth - that this didn't happen" and a look in Hank's that almost said "I would if I could, but..."  It's as if she knows the truth but wants another truth that she'll never get.

The mind wanders when you're on the zillionth replay of the same darn scene.

I know, I know. Go find a good book to read next week.

;)

• Love 4
(edited)

What bugged me the most, was that during the episode there was a COMMERCIAL for whatever other reality show kendra is on (never saw it, don't care)   that was all about her confronting him about the same issue.   So, I guess, if anyone CARES they will have to quit their jobs and watch reality TV every day, where "the truth"  will be revealed bit by boring bit. 

Edited by backformore
  • Love 2

Basically, she said that she and Bridget didn't like the other "girlfriends" when there were 7 of them and were trying to recruit newbies; Kendra was one of them and a bit of an entitled AH when she first moved in, but she was more outspoken than her and Bridget and gives her credit for the end of the other girls.  Her room was a pigsty, as we saw on the show, and it reeked of dog urine.  The GND bonded over their show and particularly the fact that they all got to travel - they were all from working class backgrounds and thrilled to go everywhere and all loved sightseeing.  Whenever Kendra was upset about something, she would stay in her room, be late for filming, not show up, etc. and was continuing that behavior when Holly did a guest spot on Kendra on Top.  She says that they all did guests spots on each other's show just to be friends, but on her last one she only saw Hank as they were going up the stairs and Kendra barked at him to "get out of the shot!" and then Kendra was pissed bc she thought Holly had more going on in Vegas than she did now that Hank was unemployed, and when Holly tried to talk to her about bad-mouthing her in the press, Kendra said "Look, I don't have a problem with you, I just don't want people thinking we are friends."  So they are no longer friends.  She also said that back in the day a lot of Hef's "girlfriends" had boys on the side, but the only one she ever knew that lasted was Hank :)

I enjoyed the book - if you want more details about "sex night" you are better off reading "Bunny Tales" but this book gave a nice behind the scenes story about everything else!

• Love 2
(edited)

No surprise about Jeff and Jordan, being a Big Brother live feeder ( I watched them live their life 24/7) when their season was on Jeff was always very condescending with Jordan, always blaming her for losing or him screwing up, he would never admit that it might have been his fault. The real BB fans know the real deal with this golden couple, they are portrayed as the cute couple on TV but the live feeders see everything. Jeff is not a nice guy he just got a really really good edit.

BB fans joke around saying Jordan is like Rain Man, she can be really really smart about certain things, for example she would say something like she thinks this guy is going to plot against that other guy, no one saw it coming in the house, Jeff would just nod half-listening and never take what she said seriously, when in fact she was the only one in the BB house to be right about it, she did win the big prize on Big Brother so I wouldn't call her stupid. If anyone is a little dumb it's Jeff with the "clown shoe" incident among other "moments". He has a huge ego.

I'm not even sure they're a real couple, they have zero chemistry together, they seem more like brother/sister father/daughter than an actual romantic couple. I think Jeff is addicted to the lime light and is willing to put up with her so he can keep his job at CBS and remain the golden boy. (They're sort of the golden couple of Big Brother, many many rabid fans that are just dying for them to get married)

Just a tidbit of information, Jeff always said he prefers brunettes and never liked blondes.

Edited by Phei
  • Love 4
(edited)

I still can't believe in general how bad this show really is.

As for Aubrey and Travis, I found it ridiculous that she was the one to navigate, because Travis is the one that's dominating in the relationship. Suuuure.I don't know who is worse between those two. I found it fake and rude of them to go and investigate the whole Tami situation, especially because they played it like they are some good ol' pals that came for a drink or two. They are so nosy and in other peoples' business.

As for Kendra and Hank, I agree that she really wants to milk the whole thing as much as she can. I find it ridiculous that she doesn't want to address any part of the issue in front of the group. You're in a group therapy session!!! I also thought that this whole show was fake since Kendra afterwards said something about just having fun while they're in there. Um, aren't you there to fix at least one problem? That's just a sign of how much she's taking all of it not in a serious way, rather than a job, because she is a reality star, after all.I also find her very unattractive in the face, especially when her hair is down (the part when she comments the scenes). It's like she hasn't smiled for once in her life.

Edited by EuropeanGirl
  • Love 1