Type keyword(s) to search

GH Quotes: Even Bad Writers Hit Upon Good Ones

• Start Topic

Carly to Liz after Liz claimed that she and Jason made a miracle in Jake:

"You made a baby, any bitch in heat can do that." 

A little harsh, and yet still kind of funny. 

• Love 3

Helena Cassadine: They don't keep people like us in hell, dear; we'd end up running the place.

Helena (to Felicia):  Discussing strategy with you would be like playing chess with a sugar bowl.

• Love 3

"I don't want Carly. I never have."   -  Julian (As a Carly hater from the day that trollop got off the bus in PC, I cheered.)

"Sweetheart, I never imagined, I never imagined that I would find you." - Julian

"Happiness is for dogs and Americans." - Dr. Liesl Obrecht

(edited)

So, I've embarked on a journey to go through four giant drawers of unlabeled VHS tapes (and yes at some point I bought a combo player just to figure out what the heck I still had laying around).  First tape, the Bacchanalia May 1998

Ned to Katherine: "Oh, by the way, I had the pleasure of meeting your housekeeper.  Ah, Mrs. Landsbury, I believe.  She spoke very highly of you.  I take it she hasn't tried to poison you yet."

referring to that time Reginald poisoned her and AJ covered it up.

Katherine to Stefan referring to a note he wrote to Laura: "I'm giving Nikolas the mother he deserves."

Ew. considering that Nikolas and Katherine were engaged before Stefan and Katherine.

Then Kat went splat.

Edited by ParadoxLost

How about some Helena snark on Katherine? Two examples:

"Katherine Bell is as common as ditch water."

"I wonder if it was was wise to disown [Alexis] just for hurting the feelings of that bovine tramp you call a mistress."

• Love 1
(edited)

Speaking of that "great woman", I loved when she dismissively told Sonny, "we once had a gardener named Corinthos".

Does anyone remember Carly's line to Kannie about coming to town with a fake name?

Edited by Tiger

I believe it's Caroline.

Wasn't Reece the name of her best friend growing up? I know Reece was a character on the show. I admit to tuning out to some of the things with the Reece/Carly background.c

Caroline is Carly's real name.  It's how her Uncle Luke refers to her when he's himself.

A few zingers from Sonny's # 1 fan:

Skye:  Oh, Sonny. I'm sorry, I didn't see you down there. I'm wearing heels today.

Skye:  Sonny and that trashy wife of his have all the class of a couple of inbred hillbillies.

Skye [to Sonny]:  Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas.

Skye: Sonny? That greaseball would repel a maggot.

• Love 8

Alexis to Sonny, at her sister Kristina's funeral in 2002:

"I'm afraid we haven't made our Sonny very happy, but not to worry, no one ever has. But many have died trying. Do you think you're the only person who understands family? My family, the Cassadines, were staging deadly vendettas, while your ancestors were working our fields with the other peasants." 

• Love 6

A few zingers from Sonny's # 1 fan:

Skye:  Oh, Sonny. I'm sorry, I didn't see you down there. I'm wearing heels today.

When did that line happen?!

Spinelli: Like a modern day Jean Valjean, only more heroic, Stone Cold has been unfairly incarcerated. Monsieur Les Mis stole a loaf of bread to ease his suffering, but Stone Cold's only crime was to selflessly surrender himself to the gods of incarceration to protect another, in this case young sir.

Just sharing my pain with you all

• Love 2

Spinelli was always especially insufferable when it came to the imagined persecutions of Jason. 

That line made me clutch my head in agony. The only thing Jean Valjean and Jason had in common is neither of them ever had sex.

• Love 2

Thank goodness Spins gone.That poor baby Georgie would have to lose either way. Spin or Dunkledoofus. Poor baby. MAxie needs to wake up kick Levi to the curb go get her daughter and take her to Mac.

• Love 1

Bumping it up with some of the highlights from Michael's long-overdue confrontation with Sonny about AJ's murder: "I'm not your son, and you're not my father! AJ was my father....all those years, you and Mom kept me from him, you poisoned me against him....I was a pawn! You hated AJ and you used me, his own son, against him. You didn't care what you did to me. You cost me my whole life with my real father. [points gun at Sonny] And now, I'm gonna make you pay."

Another gem from Michael, re Sonny's asking him to put his gun down: Or what-you gonna shoot me like you shot Dante?"

• Love 7

Franco, to Shawn: "Sonny's not going to ride to the rescue, Shawn. I texted him from your phone, and I let him know: 'Franco's a goner.' Isn't that clever? And then your provider called. Apparently you're almost out of data." 

• Love 3