Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E05: Sink or Swim

• Start Topic

Loved Roberi's pattern, but we both agreed that the top was set too low & gave the impression of saggy pancake breasts.

I'm not even sure Alex liked his own swimsuit. He brought up at least twice that it was specifically tailored to Heidi's tastes according to her dossier. Had it not been for her own line, I think he would have made something completely different.

What really surprised me is that Heidi & Nina didn't see Alex's as matronly when it looked like an old lady's nightgown, but saw Jenni's as being matronly when it looked more like something girls in Jr. High would go for.

Sarah's looked like vintage christmas wrapping, but the shape of the suit was fine.

While Tasha's looked like it would blow off at the slightest breeze, I really loved the pattern, which was reminiscent of Memphis Milano, Nathalie Du Pasquier, Yoko Honda, & mid century kitsch.

Brik's was very unflattering, or perhaps his model was just a bit too masculine, but I can see tomboys gobbling it up in a second.

Laurence's was my least favorite & I'm surprised it was safe. It was nothing at all like her concept drawing, which looked nice, & the targets did not achieve the slimming effect she was going for.

Cornelius's did nothing for me, Dexter's & Mah-Jing's were adorable, Erin's model never actually let us see the swimsuit underneath, Nathalia's looked more like lingerie because of the pattern, Rik's was quite nice & gave you a lot to look at without focusing on any naughty bits.

• Love 1

Jenni's design looked like the packaging that maxi pads came in, in 1973.

Heidi's outfit was crazy! I'm surprised Tim didn't say, "Heidi, that's a lotta look!" It wasn't the cut that was as much a problem. It was the color. I'm over 40 and wear short skirts and shorts. If you can pull it off, why not? She should have gone with different boots.

Nina looked like one of the women on Sister Wives. They wear t-shirts under tank tops for modesty.  

My mother also commented on Heidi's boots. Her taste really is all in her mouth, but at least she doesn't look as tacky on this show as Alissa Milano did last season of All Stars.

• Love 2