Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: The Other C Word

• Start Topic

I cracked up that Chris just made his exit when Dolores and Siggy arrived to dish the dirt.  Taking his wine and getting out of dodge, with a sly glance at the cameras.

Because it can't be said enough, there is seriously some,thing wrong with Jac.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, AttackTurtle said:

Jaqueline is acting like she's this loyal/protective friend to Teresa, when the bitch has always been the first one to bring up Teresa's issues.  Teresa is no angel, but I've sided with her in the rift with Jaqueline for a long time.  

And seriously the only reason she keeps bringing up a Rosie and Kathie is because she knows that w/o some connection to Teresa, she has no place on the show.  

I honestly can't stand Jaqueline.  I'm sure production is involved in her antics, but she's loving it.

Milania and Joe should have a spin-off.  

Joe is in prison so a spin-off is about two and half years off.

• Love 3

Melissa & Teresa are the only ones I can tolerate watching.  Always knew that Jacq was crazy, but the hell was up with Delores & Siggy?

Surprised JoeGo kept his cool. Jacq was damn near losing her mind at the table.  Who was she calling?  Dina?  I amused myself by watching the neighboring tables try to ignore the drama.  I hope that their meals were comped!

JoeGui and the girls interactions are adorable.  

• Love 21
Just now, zoeysmom said:

Joe is in prison so a spin-off is about two and half years off.

Thanks for the heads up.  I think I got that, but I do like their relationship and I'd rather watch the two of them then the clusterfuck that is these women.

• Love 22

I hate that Jacqueline is so psycho. It allows Robyn to be a whole over dramatic asshole and it allows Teresa  to exclaim happily when Delores finally loses her shit. 

All this fake ass zen shit, Delores is really living up to it until Teresa goes needling her. 

She irks my life

Edited by Watermelon
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I just can't with Jaqass anymore. Can't. Nice that she had her "soldiers" Siggy and Delores with her. I really wish they'd kick her off the show already...

Yeah, if Dolores and Siggy have plans to team up with Jacq and take Tre down, once again, you're not that entertaining either. There's a reason I'm still watching this show. It's the same reason why I didn't watch it last season. It's called the housewives reality show "it" factor and for this franchise, Tre and her family are the only ones who have it. 

So if that's what there up to, they might as well try to hop on over to Manzos like yesterday and join the rejects.

I mean, I was liking those two, but now I'm side eyeing them both.

• Love 18

Good fucking grief, the crying. Make it stop.

Kudos to Siggy for admitting she's menopausal. That might be a HW first.

Robyn has a hard look and vibe about her. She can stay gone.

Jacq and crooked ass face talking about somebody's nose job.

Seriously. Melissa is the show's best eye candy...going after her looks is some jelly talk.

• Love 16

I have had enough are Jac and Siggy all they do is play into each other Jaq plays the victim and Siggy plays the savior. I'm tired of their meddling and sobbing over nothing that is any of their business.

Jaq talking about Theresa's leeching friends... She should look in the mirror.

I hope Theresa and Melissa cut her out.She is a cancer bent on destruction.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 13

I'm confused....wasn't Kim D. a sort of sworn enemy of Jacqueline and the rest of the Lauritas/Manzos?  Wasn't she involved in all that stuff with Penny and her husband, when Jacqueline went after that guy with her stiletto?  (I think that was the last season Caroline was on RHNJ?) How is it that now, all of sudden, Jacqueline wants to call Kim to verify something, because we all know that Kim D. is the epitome of a truth teller.  And, Kim is on again next week - having a meal with Jacqueline, Dolores and Siggy?  I wonder how Jacqueline's sister-in-law, Caroline, feels about that?  

Jacqueline is really whack-a-doo - what the hell was she yelling about at that restaurant?  She went from screaming at Teresa to screaming at Melissa to screaming at the both of them?  Her jealousy of their relationship was totally apparent.  And, what does whether or not Melissa had a nose job (or, did Jacqueline say FOUR nose jobs) have to do with the argument at hand?  

It was ridiculous - and very much like high school, as Melissa said.  

What was worse was Jacqueline having Kathy to her house to spill all the ugly details of that dinner.  

Siggy and Dolores annoyed me tonight - they got all emotional and worked up over something that had absolutely NOTHING to do with them, didn't involve them at all, and shouldn't have been interfering in.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Jaqueline is acting like she's this loyal/protective friend to Teresa, when the bitch has always been the first one to bring up Teresa's issues.  Teresa is no angel, but I've sided with her in the rift with Jaqueline for a long time.

Milania and Joe should have a spin-off.  

I get stalker vibes from Jaq.

I wish we had seen more of Joe and all of his daughters while Theresa was away.

I'm glad they had that year with just him before he went in. It was advantageous that Theresa went first.

On another note. I thought Siggy came across well at first. Now as we see more of her and her "relationship skills" I'm not imprressed.

Something is wrong there too.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I get stalker vibes from Jaq.

I wish we had seen more of Joe and all of his daughters while Theresa was away.

I'm glad they had that year with just him before he went in. It was advantageous that Theresa went first.

I agree - no wonder she and Danielle Staub were such good friends.  Didn't Danielle do some stalking, as well?

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 6

Jacqueline is so transparent. She is so jealous and upset that Teresa and Melissa are on good terms. She feels very threatened by that and has to create drama. What a train wreck she is.

• Love 19
29 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Can we have more moments of Juicy with the girls and less Single White Jacqueline! At first I thought she was shit stirring to stay relavant on the show but now I think she is just bat-shit crazy and obsessed  with Teresa.  

I love this so much! 

Jac sounded drunk before they got to the restaurant.  Is she perma-drunk now?

Jac, Tre doesn’t need an excuse to turn on you.  You are exhausting and so very, very needy.

• Love 12

From the other side of the room:  Jac's presentation sucked but she was right on about a lot of things.  Robyn and her wife Christine are 'new' people in Tre's life.  I wonder why?  Robyn has been arrested for violence.  I forget if it was Siggy or Delores who said it, but Robyn threw out the first threat.  Thankfully they left.

Really Melissa, you forgot to relay half the story about Robyn.  That was the part that Delores and Siggy both said that Robyn should leave.  You put blame solely on Jac.  And please, you knew that Jac gave you a warning about what was going to go down at the fashion show.  You don't remember?  BS on that.  And BS on you later saying that you answered the question.  You didn't.

And Tre, you are a criminal.  Please.  You went to a federal penitentiary for a year because you were convicted of a federal crime.  Forty two counts of con artist.

Apparently Jac was spot on about Mel's nose job(s).  When asked on WWHL, Tre's response was that Jac broke girl code.  Nuff said.  It's finally out.  It'll be an interesting question at the reunion.

Very interesting in all this is that Delores IMO was very supportive of Jac.  She's been around both Tre and Jac for a number of years.  And I loved her TH about Mel looking like she was going to Studio 54 and Tre looking like she was wearing Melania's headband.   Add to that both Siggy and Delores left.  I think that says a lot about the situation. 

Tre and Mel's relationship is total BS.

Lastly, I don't think Jac is jealous of Mel and Tre's relationship.  She sees the total BS of it.  And as for Chris, I think he totally loves his wife.  He never disparages her or her feelings. 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 10

I'm just amazed that Siggy and Delores don't see the craziness that Jaq added and the clinging that she and the Wakiles do to stick close to Theresa and the cash her presence provides. 

• Love 8

Jaqueline is crazy. throwing her hands in melissas face, touching joes face like that...she deserves to get smacked. She is legitimately asking for it

If she put her hands on my husband i would have slapped the shit out of her. What is wrong with her. Goes to show how used to the crazy Joe gorga is cause I was a little surprised he didnt say something when jaq was going off on melissa.

Im totally team tre and melissa, im enjoying their comraderie. 

Edit: LOOVEEEE Joe and the girls. Omg.  I would totally watch a spin off on them. 

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 15

Melissa doesn't owe anyone about the truth regarding her nose jobs but she chose to deny it instead of saying it's no one's business.  I could appreciate and respect that if that was her answer.  But it wasn't. 

I've always defended Mel over the years (see my posts.  No, LOL, I'm not expecting anyone to do that) but I do think that Mel and Tre's new found friendship is total BS.  They both hate one another.  Hate is a strong word but appropriate in the situation.  Mel is pleasing her husband and Tre needs the support because Joe is going to 'camp'. 

• Love 4

Infrequent viewer of New Jersey but every time I tune in Jackie's behavior is like it was tonight. It's like she is having a break down in slow motion. I really think she needs a medical evaluation. Chris continuously enabling her borders on neglect, in my eyes. Girl needs treatment.

• Love 15

Gotta say, I'm with breezy424 on a lot of things.

Is Jacqueline kinda crazy and too wound up?? Yes.

But I really do think she cares about Teresa an awful lot. I really do. Those tears are genuine. I think she WANTS a Lucy/Ethel friendship with Teresa again and I think Teresa would like a Lucy/Ethel friendship, too. But Jacqueline is the type of person who can't help herself but to get too deep about stuff. Like Siggy keeps saying, she is "hurt"; hurt that Teresa can't forgive or forget or remember past problems with clarity or regret (Teresa did a lot of shit back when). Teresa might be a better person NOW, but she is not accountable for many of her actions from years ago. And I don't think Jacqueline can take the phoniness of it. In one of the Bravo blogs, it was said that Teresa and Jacqueline hung out right before the Vermont trip and had a fantastic time. I'm sure it was Fun and lighthearted. But once allllll the women are together or once Jacqueline goes in deep (on the bus, at the restaurant) or once Teresa says something to revise history ... Jacqueline cant take the hypocrisy of it. And I can't say I blame her.

As for Teresa and Melissa's relationship. Is it genuine? Well. I honestly believe that they're trying their damnedest to get along and be proper sister-in-laws for Joe and the entire family. I see nothing wrong with that. I think its nice that they have agreed to back each other up and get along even if they aren't the absolute fondest of one another. BUT. I don't think Jacqueline is jealous of their closeness. I think she sees, particularly, how Melissa is choosing - like Teresa - to re-write history to keeps things copacetic between her and Teresa. Again, is it right for Jacqueline to flip over it? No. But I'd be a little aggravated, too; especially if she felt that Melissa was a friend who confided in her about issues with Teresa - and now - Tre/Melissa act towards Jacqueline like everything is magically honky dory and that she's a big jealous nut.

As for Dolores and Siggy, well, while I'm not sold on them as integral Housewives in this franchise, I gotta say that I loved their reactions to the Restaurant shit show. I would have reacted similarly. I feel like they are relatively normal (if, perhaps, a tad too emotional) in their reactions to what went down. I think that they are too normal to be on this show; a show dominated by dramatic women with deep histories who love to fight and then act like all is great the next day. THAT'S NOT REAL LIFE. I would not be bounced back and ready to go ANYWHERE the next morning. I would have felt like them with an emotional hangover. The drama didn't even involve them, yet they were personally affected by it, like I would be. Put me in Dolores and Siggy's shoes the next morning and seeing Studio 54 Melissa and Milania-clone Teresa all smiles and shrieks and squeals and chipper and ready to go ... and I'd be flipping mad, too.

Edited by filmfan2480
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

Maybe because the old people in Teresa's life are like Jacq.  Nuts.

They're not instant best friends but they've made a pact to try to be more like sisters and I believe each of them is sincere.  Will it work?  Who knows.  One of the beneficiaries of the new relationship is clearly Joe Go.  He's so much happier and more relaxed this season now that there's peace between his wife and his sister and probably his parents as well.  He's a happy camper.  And he appears to be drinking a lot less.  I'm actually happy for the little twat.

Siggy and Dolores can suck it.  They really lost me when they criticized Melissa and Teresa for showing up the morning after the dinner show down wearing make up and wearing cute outfits.  Why wouldn't they?  They're scheduled for a full day of filming,  are they supposed to roll out of bed and show up looking like shit?   Like in mourning because Jac was so upset?  I don't get it.  It's not like Jac drama is rare or unexpected.

The look on Kathy's face when Jac told her that she called Teresa a criminal was priceless.   It was like, "holy shit no you didn't",  "I did not see that one coming!" and "pretty sure that was a big mistake career wise,Jac."

Melania really is Juicy's mini me.  I keep expecting her to start saying youse to her sisters.  As in, I'm gonna make pancakes and youse girls are gonna eat 'em.

Which Joe?  If you're referring to Joe Gorga, I've never noticed that he drank that much.  Joe Guidice is a different story.

I don't think Delores expected them to show up like shit but I do think what she meant was that Mel and Tre were more concerned about looks rather than what happened the night before.  I still love her TH.

Yes, Kathy's reaction was priceless but I didn't see it as "pretty sure that was a big mistake career wise,Jac."  If anything, it was a great move career wise.  Jac was willing to go up against Tre and say what many viewers are thinking and want.  I thought it was rather interesting on WWHL tonight that the questions for Tre weren't all that supportive of her IMO and, she got second seat.   

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I don't think Delores expected them to show up like shit but I do think what she meant was that Mel and Tre were more concerned about looks rather than what happened the night before.  I still love her TH.

Yes, Kathy's reaction was priceless but I didn't see it as "pretty sure that was a big mistake career wise,Jac."  If anything, it was a great move career wise.  Jac was willing to go up against Tre and say what many viewers are thinking and want.  I thought it was rather interesting on WWHL tonight that the questions for Tre weren't all that supportive of her IMO and, she got second seat.   

I, too, was a bit shocked to see Mel in what most would consider evening makeup. I don't know why she wears so much makeup. The scene where she was getting into bed with Joe she had on a minimal amount of makeup and she looked beautiful and younger. Tre looked rough this episode.

I think Kathy is worried that Jac may have ruined her and Kathy's chances of more screen time if Tre and Mel are so pissed they threaten not to interact with Jac anymore, which means no Kathy either. Andy has made it crystal clear that there is no show without Tre.  I could be wrong though since the way they edit things the look on Kathy's face could end up being something totally different next week.

Tre got second seat since Mindy Kaling is a "real" actress and Tre was just on a couple weeks ago.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Melissa doesn't owe anyone about the truth regarding her nose jobs but she chose to deny it instead of saying it's no one's business.  I could appreciate and respect that if that was her answer.  But it wasn't. 

I've always defended Mel over the years (see my posts.  No, LOL, I'm not expecting anyone to do that) but I do think that Mel and Tre's new found friendship is total BS.  They both hate one another.  Hate is a strong word but appropriate in the situation.  Mel is pleasing her husband and Tre needs the support because Joe is going to 'camp'. 

Kim D. has been talking about Melissa's nose jobs for years-the nose job secret came out of Teresa's camp. 

I always thought Melissa was harmless and somewhat picked on by Teresa but she has zero in the way of loyalty to those who stood by her during the tough Teresa years.  Maybe Melissa should refresh her memory by rewatching Seasons 3 and 4.

I get frustrated when a franchise reduces itself to having the cast kowtow to one RH.  Atlanta went south during the bow to Queen Nene years, thankfully she quit, although I do expect she will be back since she owes a million bucks in back taxes.  New York got very dark with Bethenny's machinations and the cast having to grovel for screen time.  New Jersey is beginning the bow to Teresa show so she can pay back taxers and fines.  Teresa lost any credibility she was hoping to gain this past week when she said she wouldn't mind seeing Danielle come back. 

• Love 6

Best part of the ep: Joe Gu eating Chinese takeout with his girls. He appeared to be sober, too. 

Siggy is just as unhinged as Jac. Just in a different way. They both lose control of their emotions.  Give it up, Sig, you're lousy with your peacemaking skills. 

I don't even think Michael Jackson had 4 nose jobs! I think Mel had maybe 2, but 4, nah... and we all know Jac had more than one nose job, plus a neck lift, plus 2 boob jobs plus a tummy tuck so stfu, you crazy ass hag. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 12