Type keyword(s) to search

Name The Show

• Start Topic

@caprice, I'm not sure how to say this, but that was my intent :).  Of course, with Buzztime the third clue typically is the answer, and I'm not going to go that far (although I only have one clue left to give, I'm afraid).

Snerk. The last time I played, they gave four clues and the fourth was good for... 25 points if you were fast enough :p

I've got an idea for the first part (I miss our web daughter), but not how it fits with the second half. I blame a house filled with boxes.

I think it depends on the particular game/time of day you're playing.  Most of the happy hours I've gone to, they're playing a 3-clue game.

I have one more clue to give.... do you folks want it?  Or do you want more time with the ones you have?

** crickets **

OK, here's the last clue I had thought of. 

After all I've told you, I don't want to hear anybody saying, "I don't know."

And since we're on a subsequent page, the original riddle was:

Large anthropomorphic animal characters do wacky sketch comedy.

(edited)

Since @The Crazed Spruce apparently hasn't had time to get back here, I'll give another one:

A teenage girl finds out that the woman she thought was her mother had actually abducted her, after which her real parents trap her in the 1970's in the rural South to keep her safe.

Edited by MarkHB

This isn't very good but it's the best I can come up with.

A foster kid needs to find her birth parents to become emancipated. She discovers that one may or may not be a 1970s cop on his way to another planet.

It's mentioned back at the start of the thread.  It's to allow those who may read the thread in the future to play along with the old puzzles, and everyone to read clues or not as they see fit.

@egavasc, you may have run into the same problem I did: waiting for @The Crazed Spruce to recognize that we're waiting for him to provide the next puzzle.  If he keeps this up we may need to send a budworm after him.

Stretching here: 

Fringer.  (I mean, Ringer and Fringe fit those descriptions, and you can kind of string them together to make one word, and... I have no idea. I just wanted to guess.)

• Love 2