Type keyword(s) to search

Name The Show

• Start Topic

Hint: "U.S. adaptation of a French-Israeli show" was supposed to mean that it's a mix of two shows, one a U.S. adaptation of a French show, one a U.S. adaptation of an Israeli show.

Oh, I'm stupid, sorry: it's not actually based on a French show, it just really seems like it is, but it's totally based on something completely different you guys.

• Love 1

Since this has been a blocker for a few days and my initial version was wrong, here's a new (hopefully much easier) description for the same show. Spoilered if you want to try to solve the initial version.

A look at the therapy needed by a set of people who mysteriously return from the dead years later.

A) An expert in micro-expressions is  aided by a  small primate

B) Two police detectives "trip the light fantastic" with B- & C-list celebs.

C)An orchid-breeding private detective aids a police detective in tracing where the second detective's girlfriend was taken.

Refreshing for those who may have missed them earlier:

A) An expert in micro-expressions is aided by a small primate
C)An orchid-breeding private detective aids a police detective in tracing where the second detective's girlfriend was taken.

If hints should be given, just let me know.

The Crazed Spruce has it! In fairness, it probably could be any of those or a combination. Probably should have worded it better. 

I couldn't think of a better way to describe reapers. Also describes zombies. Could be The Walking Deadwood Like Me.

I will do better next time! 

• Love 1

I am going to be hated for this one: Large anthropomorphic animal characters do wacky sketch comedy.

The following is a bonus just-for-fun question, as one of the components isn't an actual show: a retired judge, his sidekick and a baseball pitcher catch criminals and sell spices.

(edited)

@Actionmage : Wrong on the real one, close enough on the bonus question: I was specifically thinking

Hardcastle & McCormick-Schilling

, because that's how they billed themselves back in the day.

Edited by MarkHB

Are you guys holding off, hoping for another hint?  (Have any of you ever played Buzztime Trivia in a bar, where the points drop as more hints are revealed?  Yeah, it's kind of like that.)

Here you go:

The successful will harken beyond the written word.