Type keyword(s) to search

Name The Show

• Start Topic

MarkHB: nope, but good guess.

Hint: the political parts of the show are fairly highly-rated but leave the critics unimpressed, while all the critics say the comedians have a great future in in cult films ahead of them.

sorry I can't seem to spoiler tag it

It's simple.  Either click on the little slash-in-a-circle symbol above the box and enter what you want spoiled in the little window, or type [ spoiler] and [/ spoiler] before and after it (only without the spaces).  (I took the liberty of fixing the spoiler tags in your post.  Hope you don't mind. :) )

• Love 1

Nope. Further hint: the rom-com lead was a doctor in a previous life. (Also, sorry this was kind of misleading, but the show itself isn't a rom-com, just the actor I'm referring to is known for them.)

She's an athletic robot, fighting crime in a frilly-aproned dress, tiara and an amazing set of bracelets! She also has to make sure the nosy neighbor doesn't find out her secret! Life is hard when you're ....

Edited by Actionmage
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Twilight Man said:

Gene Rayburn hosts a 30 minute game show at the local Renaissance Faire for a chance at the Iron Throne. Charles Nelson Reilly co-stars as the foppish court jester with a little secret of his own...

Spoiler

Match Game of Thrones!

• Love 1