Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21: The Cold in the Case

The Jeffersonian team investigates the murder of a woman whose remains were found in a swamp. When the team realizes that her body was cryogenically frozen before it was disposed, it leads them to a cryogenic preservation facility where they learn more about the victim's personal life. Meanwhile, Cam is hesitant to meet Arastoo's father and mother for the first time and Booth is up for a huge promotion that could uproot his entire family

Is this the worst drama on TV these days?

I sooo do not care about Cam and her guy.  I want Bones and Booth, and maybe a little Angela/Hodgins if required. That's it. Don't care about Cam or Sweets or blahblahblah.  And the COTW was dumb, as usual these days.  I need some drama in this drama, and some scenes where Brennan and Booth aren't phoning it in.

What I really need to do is stop watching, ha.

Are the writers setting up a possible location change with the on-going discussion during the show about Booth getting a promotion to Germany? This could be used as a change of direction in the show or be part of the ending. I can't remeber if Bones was renewed for next season.

I do like the way the writers have handled the marriage of Booth and Bones. Right now they are showing a couple that respects each other and not fighting for dominence. Now if the Castle writers could pull off the same thing, maybe marriage of tv stars on a show will be done with good results.

• Love 1

Are the writers setting up a possible location change with the on-going discussion during the show about Booth getting a promotion to Germany? This could be used as a change of direction in the show or be part of the ending. I can't remeber if Bones was renewed for next season

They have been renewed. I was wondering if they were considering another full year shift like they did when they went to the dig/Afganistan/France (I think that was 18 months if not longer) with everyone but Booth's comment about not wanting to be a sniper again leads me away from that idea.

This show definitely seems to be winding down. I was frankly surprised that it had been renewed, especially since before this season's renewal, David Boreanaz was implying that he was ready to move on. Anyway, that being said, the one thing I got from this episode was the phrase "crack phone", which makes me giggle. 

Just catching up on Hulu.

Ok, first we have Booth reviewing other Agents cases. Bones would go if he is promoted to and transfered to a new FBI post in Germany. But he does not want to be a sniper again. All of this moving is speculation but could be a way to reignite the series, or as stated an ending? Sweets actually foundout more info. then Booth did.

Arastoo Viziri wants Cam to meet his parent at a dinner in a resturaunt. You see they both are a little uneasy about it. Cam almost backed out but was persuaded by her co-workers to meet them. Aristoo went on the defensive very quickly. He figured by his past gf problems that they would not like her. They argue and they leave. But it was nice when Armin and Azita came to Cam's Appt. and told them that they liked Cam and her Daughter raising. They didn't even know that she adopted her when her dad died. They only knew she dated him.

The COTW was kinda strange. The couple, Peter and Carla Freling were looking to build, and the Realtor, Susan Kramer trying to sell. Then the boy and his dog, found the skull in the swamp. The family runs and the realtor says, "We have other lots!" I thought it was funny. When Hodges and Cam were checking the skeleton in the swamp it seem to be easy to see. Was the body of Madeline Papadelis underwater when the dog retrieved the shull? Or the people should have seen it before the dog found it, I would think. Well I first thought the ex Etha Papadelis, even though when they come up with the first suspect it is rarely them. I thought maybe the tissue was poisoned, that is why animals didn't eat it. But then it was cryogenically frozen it narrowed the field a lot. So ofcourse the Dr. couple Noah and Michelle Summers and the garage freezer guy Tripp Wharshaw came into view. But I thought about a affair when the hubby and wife were close to victim. But were we lucky or what when they had the video of Madeline and Noah arguing and then Noah cutting up bodies for parts. But the wife was cleared and Noah thought Madeline would love him,,,, someday!! The show wasn't bad, but kinda predictable. The crack phone hole was strange.