Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: The Savior

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Mari said:

So, why is Belle dreaming?  I thought you went to the fire hall when under the sleeping curse?

That happens after waking up, right?

That didn't last long between Regina and Zelena. lol

There are torches.  In the dark, foggy woods.  Shortly after a scene with Rumple and Belle dancing to Beauty and the Beast.  All I could hear  in that scene was the mob song from the cartoon.

• Love 3
Just now, Mari said:

All I could hear  in that scene was the mob song from the cartoon.

Kill the beast!

It's rather disturbing that Belle apparently still has nightmares about being Rumple's servant, in which she sees him as a threat, and yet she married him. I don't think I'd marry someone I had nightmares about, not when the nightmares were based on things that really happened.

Again, Regina should be acting different if she had all her darkness, all the negative parts of herself, removed. Like, she shouldn't be blaming Zelena and acting generally nasty to her. If you remove an entire aspect of someone's personality, she should be different somehow.

And that Oracle chick (if that's who she is) is a terrible actress. You can basically see the cue cards she's struggling to read the hard words from.

• Love 2
Just now, Shanna Marie said:

Again, Regina should be acting different if she had all her darkness, all the negative parts of herself, removed. Like, she shouldn't be blaming Zelena and acting generally nasty to her. If you remove an entire aspect of someone's personality, she should be different somehow.

Canon proof that Regina is an all-around terrible person?

In all seriousness, it is pretty bad that dark and no!dark Regina are not different in the least.

• Love 2

this is basically why i can't be on Team Captain Swan. 
I get Emma gets her issues, but even after what they went through in the underworld, she STILL can't trust him and talk to him?

ugh. we're sticking with the Villians/Heroes vernacular?

Rumple got OWNED by his future son, big-time.

Also, yay, Emma's gonna die!  No, I'm serious, every other character has had their own temporary death plots, it's about time the Savior got one.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 2

I loved that twist about Morpheus! And I loved that Belle listened. 

1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Was that Regina that Emma was fighting?

The sword disappeared with the the Rumple-red poof. It could be Rumple. 

I hate the gloom and doom storyline for Emma again. Blah.

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 3