Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: The Savior

• Start Topic

Just now, ParadoxLost said:

During the commercial, will someone remind me.  Has the show actually split Jekyll from Hyde? 

Yes, Jekyll made a potion that tore Hyde from his body and gave him his own physical form.

Belle's clothes are often . . . interesting.  

Can all that poofing be good for Damien?  Because That's a whole lot of magic and evil exposure happening.  

Edited by Mari

"Walking in Belle's dreams" sounds creepy to me. Rather invasive. And why didn't Hook and the Charmings warn Emma and Regina about magic not working on Hyde?

Is Belle wearing the same thing as when she went under the sleeping spell?

It will be interesting seeing how evil "good" Regina goes with having her spotless house invaded by Zelena

1 minute ago, Shanna Marie said:

Is Belle wearing the same thing as when she went under the sleeping spell?

I thought she was wearing a coat when she fell asleep

Edited by Worsel

So, shouldn't Regina without any darkness at all be, you know, not dark? Not obsessing over petty things, not enjoying power and hurting even an enemy, not super snarky? There should be a difference between her normal self and her with all "Evil Queen" parts removed.

• Love 3
Just now, Rumsy4 said:

I totally missed what Hyde told Emma. His voice is hard to understand sometimes. 

He said he knows what her Savior-itis is, and if she wants his help she knows where to find him

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

So, shouldn't Regina without any darkness at all be, you know, not dark? Not obsessing over petty things, not enjoying power and hurting even an enemy, not super snarky? There should be a difference between her normal self and her with all "Evil Queen" parts removed.

Not necessarily. Even the kindest, gentlest person can't be Sally Sunshine all the time.

So Hyde is impRumple in the cave jail from season 1 then?

( I will confess- I kind of love Hyde so far. I know it is early.  It helps that he has that dirty hot thing going on for him)

Edited by gik910
  • Love 1
Just now, Worsel said:

Well, she could use magic for good, and I guess magic is simply a tool to be used by good or by evil

yah that's what i always thought. like she just chose to be evil coz of stupidness. but Regina always had magicness in her.