Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: The Savior

• Start Topic

Every time I see the "Evil Reigns Once More" tag line, I (hypothetically, mods, only hypothetically.  Insert nervous laughter) want to poke certain show runners with sharp, pointy things and ask when, exactly, the good guys on this show actually have a good time?

Then I want to tell them to not speak.  

• Love 1

Also, if you are over five years into your show, and the best moments are season 1, you are probably doing it wrong.  You should have gotten better at this.

You turned them both into the Dark One(s).  Not just one.  

Edited by Mari
  • Love 5

Yes. 

Yes.

Yes, I want to see them go to the DMV.  You two don't even get what made your show interesting in the first place, do you?

Belle sees the good in everyone?  No.  She doesn't.  Mostly in Rumple.

Does Belle have darkness inside her?  Um . . . seriously?  The victim-blaming enabler?  

Edited by Mari
  • Love 3
Just now, Worsel said:

It is confirmed, the writers are Regina

I can't even respond to this portion w/o sounding like I hate Regina (which I don't) but come on, guys.  They do not hate Regina. At all.

Yes, let's make sure to include the creepy scene with Roland and Zelena.  

ONCE MORE:  Regina and the Evil Queen are the same person.  

Like we haven't already figured out that by the end of the arc, Regina's going to have to accept that she's got these evil impulses and is trying to move past them.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mari said:

Like we haven't already figured out that by the end of the arc, Regina's going to have to accept that she's got these evil impulses and is trying to move past them.

Indeed, very predictable

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Worsel said:

Indeed, very predictable

I know.

It's like watching Titanic with someone, and they're expecting you to be shocked by the ending.

Um.  No.

Seriously?  They're wasting time on favorite dishes at Granny's?  What?

Edited by Mari
  • Love 1

I have no idea why, but I am finding myself more excited for this season than I was for season five, even though I thought the Dark Swan arc had a lot more going for it than the EQ arc. I suppose it's just because 4B was so awful it sucked all my enjoyment out of the show for a while. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Selina K said:

We cared about Dopey, but we figured our questions are pointless. 

If I could give you 10 likes for this, I would

so many dropped plot lines, so little time (I guess...)

Edited by Worsel
  • Love 5

Since we're supposed to fill in the blanks of Offscreenville, I've decided that this is a completely different Jafar.

It's like a title, or something, that evil sorcerer's take.

Okay.  I tried to blank out a lot of last season.  Are Hook and Emma wearing the same clothes?  Meaning this is still the same day?

Edited by Mari
  • Love 1

Uggggg my TV wont work! How ever will I find out what weird 80s song Henry will use on his next, lame date? How will I hear more about how Regina was never really at fault for her endless crimes because The Evil Queen was her split personality or something? How will I see how they pointlessly keep Captain Swan apart again? Do I have to wait until later tonight?!?

• Love 3

Since we're supposed to fill in the blanks of Offscreenville, I've decided that this is a completely different Jafar.

It's like a title, or something, that evil sorcerer's take.

Adam and Eddy confirmed it's the same Jafar and that we're probably going to see references to his role in OUATIW later in the season.

They're bringing in Dr. Lydgate, the freaking asylum doctor who was in two episodes, so they're not brushing that show under the rug entirely.

Edited by Mathius

So, now Emma has weird, tremory-flashbacks or flashforwards, now?  Those'll be totally helpful and easy to deal with.

Man, Regina's going to be so jealous.  She has to work and work and work, and nothing good ever happens to her.  

• Love 1

I like the look of the dirigible, but the effect of it flying over the town was not well done. I've done more realistic-looking greenscreen work on my MacBook.

And yeah, why would the dirigible make the ground shake?

I barely made it home in time to watch, so it looks like it's good that I missed the preview special, based on what little I saw and what was said here.

Edited by Shanna Marie
getting the words right is nice

So for those who were late. 
We saw the Aladdin teaser shown. 
We saw Captain Swan be all make outy then the ground shook because of airships, not them two. 
Then we saw Queen Swan be all magicy to Hyde who went "bored now" and went all blah blah blah. 
now Emma has the DTs. 

• Love 2