Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: The Long Road Home

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

They didn't film the week Tyler went to the rehab and brought his friend so they could party it up. Tyler made sure they filmed his shitty card.  Such a narcissist.

Didn't they visit the Grand Canyon?  It isn't exactly next door to Tucson...something like 350 miles away.  Nice little VayCay for Ty.  Maybe he can show his wife some pictures of it on social media.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, evilmindatwork said:

I think this was true in the past but not anymore. Gary is a lot more settled after the birth of his new daughter.  I think it took him a while to kick Amber because she was his first love, but he seems to realize how toxic that relationship was, and how lucky he is to be in a stable one now. He doesn't even try to needle Amber anymore but communicates essential things in a straightforward way, "please make sure Leah brushes her teeth." That's the most basic thing you can ask of a parent. 

I agree. When he first got together with Kristina, I thought he definitely seemed super into Amber. But I think he's moved past that now. I think his awkwardness around Amber is due to wanting to keep the peace. As her father, he NEEDS to go over parenting issues like medication Leah needs to take or toothbrushing. But he never knows what's going to set Amber off. And she always has Matt peering right over her shoulder. I think he's just genuinely unsure sometimes how to approach things. He wants Leah to have a relationship with her mom, but doesn't want Amber to take advantage. 

• Love 20
11 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

I love L.A. and used to live there (West Hollywood and Hollywood), and was hoping to get an indication of what area Farrah's new tacky abode is in.

It is very close to Universal Studios -- technically in Hollywood Hills but just barely.  Still vacant.  Simon will rent it to you for $5,000/mo if you are interested.  The "job" in L.A. she was talking about was her stupid weekly podcast, which abruptly ended after the broadcast where she falsely accused an Uber driver of trying to rape her.  She also thought she should be close to Universal Studios because she was going to be cast in lots of movies.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3300-Barham-Blvd-102-Los-Angeles-CA-90068/111371921_zpid

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 8

You just know in Farrah's internal narrative, she is the struggling victim of domestic abuse who keeps going back to a verbally abusive partner because she can't break the cycle. I'm sure in her mind it is truly poignant. Unfortunately, that is so far from reality. FARRAH! You are dating a douche bag! Many women have done that. They are just smarter than you and know how to end it. There is literally NO reason she ever needs to see him again. And yet, she keeps bringing him around. 

She's been doing this since the first season (just watched the very first episode again thanks to MTV online) when she found out the doofy male model was cheating on her and decided she HAD to drive six hours round trip to confront him when everyone in her life was screaming at her to stop being so weird and needy of male attention and stay home with her daughter. 

IMHO, she needs major reconstructive mental therapy, not more plastic surgery. 

PS... nothing says super high end furniture like having to build it yourself (I say as a person who has built close to 90% of the furniture in my own home) 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, mrs ra said:

In the Arizona sunshine : only Tyler was wearing a hat? What about protecting poor  little fair skinned Nova???

Well Catelynn goes hiking in flip flops, so there is that!  :-)  Hopefully a scorpion didn't come out and bite her toes....

• Love 9
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm not real thrilled to hear that Amber gets 50-50 custody of Leah in the summer. I wonder how much of that she'll actually get her? I tried to give her a pass on the sick thing, but now we hear that she "called off" because she was so depressed over the custody battle? First, who says "called off" about seeing their child? You "call off" from work. You don't "call off" from motherhood. That, to me, says all I need to know about how she views her role in Leah's life. 

Second, she was so depressed over the custody "battle" that she couldn't get out of bed? It was all HER doing!!! Gary's lawyer kept putting together a deal and Amber would shoot it down, often based on semantics. She's also way behind in child support. And apparently she can't be bothered to stay on top of the child's dental hygiene.  IMO, GARY should be the one bedridden. What a horrible excuse for a human being. 

But have fun furnishing your un-earned home with tchotchkes from that horrible store you guys just love so much. I like how they weren't in the place for more than 5 minutes when Amber proclaimed, "I'm ready to collapse". When AREN'T you ready to collapse?

Bolded part is mine: Girlfriend, we tried to tell ya. (((hug)))

Sick or not, Amber can't bother with Leah. Period. We are not talking about a normal, stand-up parent who does everything they can to spend as much time with their kid as possible. This is not a parent who will go to the ends of the earth for her daughter. This is someone who has a pattern of being a fucking sloth and using depression and other excuses to lie on her bed, being tended to hand and foot, like she is Cleopatra.  Even if by small chance Amber was ill, that is still not an excuse to not see your child. Visitation is about visitation. It is set up to benefit the child regardless of the circumstances. Parents will be ill. There is no getting around that.  Amber has already been "ill" on at least four other visitation days. She is using the sick card to avoid being a parent. That is not how it works in the real world.

Amber might as well change her name to Jenelle because she is playing the same sick, sad game.

That hike they took before going home? More of those. You have no jobs. Take those daily. 

My cynical mind was thinking Tyler wanted them to take that hike in the hopes that Cate would get bit by a rattle snake. Or he was hoping to find a cliff nearby. Cameras in tow? No biggie. Tyler would have found a way.

What was the big deal about the truck. It made no damn sense to me. Just call me Mama Dawn.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

I'm so very sorry to hear about your son, mamadrama. :-(

How nice for you to see your husband's face again!

I had forgotten what he looked like! He still looked better than the lumberjack trio, though.

And thank you.

• Love 7

What was Farrah harping about when her mom was literally on her hands and knees cleaning the kitchen floor?  She should be using the "special thing?"  Seriously, Debra is a nut job but if anyone ever wants to volunteer to scrub my floor on their hand and knees I would take that with a smile.

I may have to start fast forwarding through Farrah, I could feel my blood pressure rising as she uber bitched all over LA.

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, alexa said:

Well Catelynn goes hiking in flip flops, so there is that!  :-)  Hopefully a scorpion didn't come out and bite her toes....

It looked to me like they were in Sedona, hiking to a vortex. I have done that. It is only about 2 miles but it liked to have killed me. And I was in hiking boots. The scorpions and snakes alone should have had her in closed shoes.

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, alexa said:

I noticed that and Tyler's shoes were untied or loose (or something).  And that hat!  Because it cannot be said often enough, "STFU, Tyler!"

Every scene with Tyler and Caitlyn rang so false for me since we all know what has happened to her since then.  We know she's back with Tyler, back on weed, and made no great changes in her life.  I really don't know what she got out of her sojourn to rehab, except maybe a tan.  I almost wish we could watch the show in real time.  

5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Farrah and her "second home" are so hilarious. Didn't she already sell that thing? And I loved Sophia's IDGAF face when Farrah told her they closed on it. Like a 6-year-old gets the concept of closing. Farrah either treats her like an infant or a contemporary, There is no in between. 

I love when Farrah and her mom fight, because then I get such gems as Deb sitting on the stairs and yelling, "I'm highly intelligent! I'm highly functional!" Someone make a GIF of that, because I could just watch it forever. 

So I know Farrah is no gem to deal with, but I feel we finally got a deeper glimpse into the real Simon tonight. He was a DICK, expecting the producers to figure out what to do with the rental truck and all the cardboard left in it. How is that their responsibility? I'm sorry Farrah is such a bitch, but this is NOT news to you. If you agreed to do all this with her, you accept the pain in the pass that comes along with it. Those two deserve each other, IMO. 

Second, she was so depressed over the custody "battle" that she couldn't get out of bed? It was all HER doing!!! Gary's lawyer kept putting together a deal and Amber would shoot it down, often based on semantics. She's also way behind in child support. And apparently she can't be bothered to stay on top of the child's dental hygiene.  IMO, GARY should be the one bedridden. What a horrible excuse for a human being. 

But have fun furnishing your un-earned home with tchotchkes from that horrible store you guys just love so much. I like how they weren't in the place for more than 5 minutes when Amber proclaimed, "I'm ready to collapse". When AREN'T you ready to collapse?

When Leah and Matt were doing flips on the swing, I was hoping Matt would fall and break his neck. Just me?

Not much to say about Maci's segments. I see we're back to the whole "Ryan doesn't come around" thing - yet Ryan says he comes to nearly all the games. Yawn. This dude is never going to change. I wouldn't push anything at this point. And I wouldn't punish Bentley or Larry and Jen because of Ryan's actions. Just keep things as they are and Bentley will likely just view his dad as an older brother. It's not going to hurt him. He has plenty of love in his life. 

I don't understand what was happening at Farrah's house.  Why did the whole thing have to be finished so quickly?  Why did Simon owe her money?  Just for the "engagement" ring or did they buy this place together?  Again, we already know that she doesn't move there and Simon is still in her life. 

If I were working on that set and Simon told me to deal with the rental truck, I would have told him where to go.  The crew was right: why was that their problem?  Poor Simon was tired!  I actually didn't mind Farrah going off on him for that.  

If I may dive into the shallow end of the pool, Farrah looked her best in the scenes with Sofia, surprising her with shiny and cuddly closing documents for a house purchase.  I think you get a set when you get a Barbie Dream House, right?  Anyway, Farrah HAS to ease up on the eye make up.  She looked almost...natural.

Like Farrah, why did Amber have to go out and buy a house full of furniture right away?  She had some in her old place.  It seems hasty to me, but since when has Amber had any common sense?  And did they buy everything from one store?  I'm pretty sure they shopping trip was a recreation for the cameras. Although I did like how they plopped themselves on a brown leather couch!  Home sweet home!

Maci has truly run out of storyline.  There is nothing more to say except re-hash the same old crap with Ryan.  Why does she have to invite him to Jayde's birthday party and why does he have to go see the baby in the hospital?  To be supportive of Bentley?  How about he takes Bentley off Maci's hands for a bit while she gets settled with the new baby?  Is Ryan supposed to be there for the delivery, too?  It's nice that Jen and Larry want to be there for Bentley, but it wasn't his birthday.  It's almost a little too close for comfort.

Edited by Marisagf
Maci is not a department store.
  • Love 11
On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 8:02 PM, geekamonggeeks said:

Maybe this will come across as insensitive because I don't have children, but...at what point will Maci just accept that Ryan will never be the father she wants him to be for Bentley? Even in the past, when he was trying, she would always find some sort of fault in what he was doing. Just this past season, when Ryan told Bentley about his new bedroom, Maci acted like it was some sort of conspiracy against her and that Ryan totally did it on purpose to get at her instead of just having a regular conversation with his son. Chelsea's the same way with regards to Adam (though he's arguably worse than Ryan). My thing is that Maci has been saying for the past seven years that Ryan will never be the father Bentley needs him to be. So why keep complaining about a moot point? Considering how she's tried to replace him in the past, i wonder if Ryan's relative absence in Bentley's life really bothers her as much as she tries to project on the show. 

I don't think you are insensitive, so I cant speak on any other single parents, only myself, but I disagree.   I am the single mom to a daughter that will turn 5 in December and her father and I separated when my daughter was two years old.  He was a pretty decent dad while we were still together however, since I wanted to end the relationship he does things to punish me and take it out on our daughter by not being there for her on a consistent basis and it hurts me to my core because she doesn't deserve it.  I am no fan of Maci and I see through a lot of her bullshit, however, when you have a child that you love more than anything in this world and would do anything for,  you cant fathom why the person that makes up the other half of their DNA doesn't feel and treat your child the way you do.  I know it makes sense to some to just say he's an effed up dad so leave it be.  But why, we didn't make this baby alone, so why do you get skirt by your responsibility as a father when I don't have that option nor do I want to.  In my situation her father gets off work before I do yet refuses to pick our daughter from school because he wants to pick his gf up from work.  So I must bust my ass everyday on NYC Transit to pick her up by 6pm or risk being charged a late fee.  Meanwhile he drives to and from work in the same borough as her school.  When you sacrifice so much for your child and the other parent cant be bothered its frustrating and pisses me off.  So although I have learned to try to not to argue with him and leave things alone, but when I need his help to basic parenting things like pick her up from school or take her to her dance, karate or swimming lesson on the weekend you have her and you tell me NO "because its too early and I'm tired".  Are you F***king kidding me!!!!???? I'm going to get in that ass and let you know that you are an effed up father!!  I'm trying to show him that what he does now can affect her when she is older and I don't want my child having any daddy issues cus you're too tired/lazy or have other plans to be a parent!!  

• Love 17
14 minutes ago, Zeebreezy said:

I don't think you are insensitive, so I cant speak on any other single parents, only myself, but I disagree.   I am the single mom to a daughter that will turn 5 in December and her father and I separated when my daughter was two years old.  He was a pretty decent dad while we were still together however, since I wanted to end the relationship he does things to punish me and take it out on our daughter by not being there for her on a consistent basis and it hurts me to my core because she doesn't deserve it.  I am no fan of Maci and I see through a lot of her bullshit, however, when you have a child that you love more than anything in this world and would do anything for,  you cant fathom why the person that makes up the other half of their DNA doesn't feel and treat your child the way you do.  I know it makes sense to some to just say he's an effed up dad so leave it be.  But why, we didn't make this baby alone, so why do you get skirt by your responsibility as a father when I don't have that option nor do I want to.  In my situation her father gets off work before I do yet refuses to pick our daughter from school because he wants to pick his gf up from work.  So I must bust my ass everyday on NYC Transit to pick her up by 6pm or risk being charged a late fee.  Meanwhile he drives to and from work in the same borough as her school.  When you sacrifice so much for your child and the other parent cant be bothered its frustrating and pisses me off.  So although I have learned to try to not to argue with him and leave things alone, but when I need his help to basic parenting things like pick her up from school or take her to her dance, karate or swimming lesson on the weekend you have her and you tell me NO "because its too early and I'm tired".  Are you F***king kidding me!!!!???? I'm going to get in that ass and let you know that you are an effed up father!!  I'm trying to show him that what he does now can affect her when she is older and I don't want my child having any daddy issues cus you're too tired/lazy or have other plans to be a parent!!  

I think there has to come a point, where Ryan is concerned anyway, that Maci just needs to accept the situation. I dont understand why my kids' grandpa doesnt only not want them but has actively wished them dead. But I cant change him. I cant change the situation. I was angry for years, I raged in fact, but it did nothing. I finally just accepted it and now I surround my kids with people who do love and want them. She cant make Ryan more than he is. And, like @CofCinci said, I suspect some brain damage. There seems to be an unspoken issue they all skirt around.

• Love 11

I do think Ryan is different than other dads in the sense he still lives with his parents, works off and on, and still can't find a way to make time.  Thus, I agree, Maci might as well accept it as it is.  If you have Ryan's parents that are more involved than he is, that says something, and obviously they can't get him to participate appropriately either.  And in this case Maci doesn't technically need Ryan's help...she has the time and other people resources to help her.   

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

What was Farrah harping about when her mom was literally on her hands and knees cleaning the kitchen floor?  She should be using the "special thing?"  Seriously, Debra is a nut job but if anyone ever wants to volunteer to scrub my floor on their hand and knees I would take that with a smile.

I may have to start fast forwarding through Farrah, I could feel my blood pressure rising as she uber bitched all over LA.

When she said that, I wondered if the special thing for cleaning floors was a mop.  It's possible that Farrah has never actually used one.

• Love 16

So Amber states in one scene that buying the house was her fuck you to people online who say she doesn't have money, blah blah. A couple of scenes later, she bought it for Boo Boo. Okay Amber.

Normally Gary doesn't bug me, but when he was telling Leah to make sure she brushes her teeth and calls them, he should have left out that the reason was Amber won't take care of those things.

One of the first conversations we see between cate and Tyler includes him asking about what's going to be done about the pig. Where was the pig while Cate was gone? And why the hell was Cate picked up at freaking midnight?

It seems to me that getting high was the reason Cate went away. That's what she said, that's what the pretend therapist said and Tyler (again in one of the first conversations) referred to while asking her how she was going to handle people around her getting high. As we all know, she didn't quit smoking pot, has "the card" and all.

What a frustrating group.

• Love 11

I checked out the Zillow link posted above.  The rental house is cute, and I love the green furniture. But, I wouldn't want something that has Farrah's taint on it.  Eww.  

Yeah, I noticed Cate's flip flops on the hike! What? I mean, I wear mine as long as possible every year, but not on a hike!   Tyler looks bloated in his face.  

• Love 9
12 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Our son died 6 years ago. After he died, my husband felt the need to change something about him physically. He didn't feel the same on the inside so he wanted that reflected on the outside. As a result, he grew a beard. He's had it now for 6 years and has refused to shave it off, although he does keep it neat and trimmed. 

After watching that scene with the bearded trio he marched straight into the bathroom and, for the first time in half a decade, I heard that razor going. 

I'm very sorry for your loss.

And there ain't nothin' like a freshly-shaved man-cheek!!!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Farrah is just ridiculous. She can't forbear; whatever someone is doing, they're doing it wrong and she knows how to do it correctly. Whenever someone speaks, they are either saying the wrong thing or she doesn't want their input. She has to live everyone else's life for them. I cannot believe how she manages to get through life, she's so awful and treats people so shamefully. Has no one ever told her to just shut the hell up?

57 minutes ago, Marisagf said:

Like Farrah, why did Amber have to go out and buy a house full of furniture right away?  She had some in her old place.  It seems hasty to me, but since when has Amber had any common sense?  And did they buy everything from one store?  I'm pretty sure they shopping trip was a recreation for the cameras. Although I did like how they plopped themselves on a brown leather couch!  Home sweet home!

Maci has truly run out of storyline.  There is nothing more to say except re-hash the same old crap with Ryan.  Why does she have to invite him to Jayde's birthday party and why does he have to go see the baby in the hospital?  To be supportive of Bentley?  How about he takes Bentley off Maci's hands for a bit while she gets settled with the new baby?  Is Ryan supposed to be there for the delivery, too?  It's nice that Jen and Larry want to be there for Bentley, but it wasn't his birthday.  It's almost a little too close for comfort.

Amber and Matt shopping, oy. "Wrap it up!". The girl does nothing all day, you'd think she'd welcome a chance to go shopping. In her shoes I'd be at every furniture store for miles around, picking, choosing, looking at samples. But of course Amber the Sloth can't haul herself off the couch for more than a few minutes. The house looked ridiculous. Leah's room was so cold and impersonal, and nothing even went together or was cute for a little girl. They couldn't put a coat of paint on the walls? What little girl wants a beige room? And all that white furniture with her 400 dogs? And one traumatized cat? I hope the cat pees all over that ugly white couch. And while I'm Amber-ranting, I hate the way she calls Leah "Booger" or "Bew-Bew". Its not cute.

Maci is boring boring boring, and she's another one who has to live everyone else's life for them. Ryan is Ryan. Take him as he is, he is never going to be what you think he should be. Jesus, why should he be invited to a one year old's birthday? What grown man wants to do that for someone else's kid? I'm truly baffled by this.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 18

If I were working on that set and Simon told me to deal with the rental truck, I would have told him where to go.  The crew was right: why was that their problem?  Poor Simon was tired!  I actually didn't mind Farrah going off on him for that.

I did mind Farrah going off on him for that because she is no different than he is when it comes to treating the crew like shit. It was her just last week telling Simon he can get "the minions" to give him his luggage as she looked directly at the producer and crew. Farrah sees everyone as minions and being beneath her. One day Sophia will be added to that list the first time she defies her mother. I don't know how the crew didn't just drop the mic and the camera and didn't tell Farrah that they are not minions and for her to go fuck herself.

ETA: By the way, I had no problem with the crew having to deal with Farrah and Simon including that rental truck argument. I just don't think Farrah had a right to go after anyone for treating the crew a certain way when she has no problem treating them the same way.

So Amber states in one scene that buying the house was her fuck you to people online who say she doesn't have money, blah blah. A couple of scenes later, she bought it for Boo Boo. Okay Amber.

Amber also mentioned how people tell her how she lives and her house looked a certain way. I am guessing she has been tweeted her house looks dirty and rancid. It explains why Amber is always looking dolled up in her scenes because it is about appearances. For all her "fuck you" to the viewers, it is the viewers she is trying to appease. Well you know what Amber, go ahead and marry that fuckhead. Better yet, don't marry him. Either way he is screwing you over, literally and figuratively. In the end, all of her "fuck you" choices affect her and her daughter. They don't affect me or anyone else. She is so stupid and immature to make choices based on people's comments.

Tyler asking Cate what was going to happen when their friends blaze it up in her presence? Aka  "Cate, what are you going to do when I blaze it up in your presence?  I ain't gonna stop smoking weed."

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15
44 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Obviously her fashion tips for hiking came straight from the Duggars.

You beat me to it!  Tyler is very Duggar-like with his "FU Internet" pics/posts. Soon, he'll upload a picture of Catelynn hiking with true outdoor footwear. 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

For all her "fuck you" to the viewers, it is the viewers she is trying to appease.

Its really kind of sad, that offering a "fuck you" to the viewers (who have provided her livelihood for seven years) is what motivates her. What a sad way to live. How can you have anything positive in your life if all you want is to "punish" a bunch of strangers on the internet? Amber, honey, no one is walking around gutted because you bought a fancy house and put some ugly tasteless furniture in it.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, alexa said:

I do think Ryan is different than other dads in the sense he still lives with his parents, works off and on, and still can't find a way to make time.  Thus, I agree, Maci might as well accept it as it is.  If you have Ryan's parents that are more involved than he is, that says something, and obviously they can't get him to participate appropriately either.  And in this case Maci doesn't technically need Ryan's help...she has the time and other people resources to help her.   

I agree. But what bothers me is, Maci will say that if Ryan doesn't step up, she's going to stop sending Bentley to Larry and Jen's. I get that she's saying, "what's the point? He's not there half the time anyway". But by this point, Bentley is used to, and enjoys, visiting Larry and Jen. They are as well. Why break that up?

37 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The house looked ridiculous. Leah's room was so cold and impersonal, and nothing even went together or was cute for a little girl. They couldn't put a coat of paint on the walls? What little girl wants a beige room?

But they made damn sure her TV and Netflix were all hooked up, so they can send her off to her room whenever parenting becomes too much for them - which will occur five minutes after she arrives, or after the MTV crew leaves. Whichever comes first. 

22 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Tyler asking Cate what was going to happen when their friends blaze it up in her presence? Aka  "Cate, what are you going to do when I blaze it up in your presence?  I ain't gonna stop smoking weed."

Exactly! Same thing with her diet. He wants her to lose weight, but he'll continue shoving garbage down HIS throat. You would think the child of an addict would be a bit more sensitive, but nope. 

• Love 21

I just finished watching last night's episode and I had to laugh at Tyler making this big production to pick up Catelynn. Flying to Arizona, renting a house there, etc. and then doesn't go to pick her up, sending a producer instead. At midnight, no less. How stupid was that, Cate couldn't get a good night's sleep and leave in the morning. And what is she, like 12 or something, she could've put on her big girl panties and flown home by herself and Tyler could've picked her up at the airport. 

As far as her being clean, what substance  is she clean of? She wasn't in that car 30 seconds before she lit up her cigarette, she's still on antidepressants and she's still smoking weed on the regular. All she got out of rehab was a 30 day break from being a mom and putting up with Tyler's BS. She hasn't learned a damn thing.

Maci obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Bentley is 7 now, so it took 7 years for her to figure out Rhiiiiiine is only like a big brother to him and Jen is the big enabler? Honey, we all had his number a long time ago! Taylor looks like an idiot with that beard, a funny looking little man with a big scruffy beard. All he needs is a pointed hat and he could stand in my garden among the flower beds.

Farrah and Amber, meh. Their segments are boring. All Amber does is whine about how much she misses Bew Bew without doing much actual parenting and Farrah breathing fire at Simon and Debra. Same stuff every week.

This whole franchise has outlived its usefulness IMHO. The OG girls never were as entertaining as the TM2 girls and years of being on TV has turned them into boring, self-important,  entitled little witches with a total of half of a brain cell between them.

• Love 18
9 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Rewatch ing now. So Amber was so unhappy about not being able to have Leah, that she didn't go get Leah? She skipped 3 or 4 Wednesdays since she was sad about not having her for more days?? 

People without kids buy white couches.

Does Farrah ever intend on staying at this LA house?

Also, somebody break down for me what was going on with Simon and returning the rental truck. That had me completely lost.

WTF? I haven't watched it yet,  so I probably shouldn't comment .  But I will,  that is some messed up parenting. 

I don't even understand it. She wanted  more  visitation?   Didn't get it. So she pouted and stood her child up for 4 visits? 

Ha,  I see @Brooklynistayou say Wednesdays.  That makes complete sense.  I'm sure Amber doesn't see the point of driving 45 or 35 minutes away, to just spend a few hours with Leah.  It's all  about Amber. 

I hope weekend visits aren't just sitting around Amber's house for Leah .... Who am I kidding. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Frootloop Dingus said:

Tyler with the hat looked like Ducky from Pretty in Pink.  Not a good look for Tyler.  He looked pissy waiting for Cate to come from rehab.  Maybe he just has resting bitch face. 

Haha!  I told my husband that last night - "Tyler managed to mix his Doody from Grease hair with Ducky's hat."  Tyler was such an ass, walking quickly and way ahead of poor Catelynn.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Tara Ariano said:

I almost never notice these things, but Cate needs a good-fitting bra in this picture. Her floppy breasts are making her look frumpy and older. All women need good bras.

• Love 14

Is that particular rehab in Arizona run like a prison or something? Because jails and prisons are the only places that I know of that release people at midnight.

Two things I am confused about:

1) Why couldn't Tyler pick up Cate

and

2) What was that mess about the moving truck

Help a girl out, please!

The ending scenes as they showed everyone doing something as the music was playing, I suddenly began wondering why did MTV insert a video of a truck on a roadway that looked like it was ready to flip over? I thought I was watching a scene from Ridiculousness. Then, I see it is Simon driving that moving truck.

Just gonna say it. Catelynn is looking ugly. She is straight up looking like April to a tee. When Catelynn smiles, I see April's old, ugly teeth. Catelynn had braces. Sad to see her teeth went right back to their ugly self where they somewhat protrude out like a beaver. April and Catelynn wore the same hairstyle in last week's episode. God, those two are ugly.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Just gonna say it. Catelynn is looking ugly. She is straight up looking like April to a tee. When Catelynn smiles, I see April's old, ugly teeth. Catelynn had braces. Sad to see her teeth went right back to their ugly self where they somewhat protrude out like a beaver. April and Catelynn wore the same hairstyle in last week's episode. God, those two are ugly.

I see it too.  She inherited that thin "chicken hair" from April, as well as the high forehead and hairline.  

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Is that particular rehab in Arizona run like a prison or something? Because jails and prisons are the only places that I know of that release people at midnight.

Two things I am confused about:

1) Why couldn't Tyler pick up Cate

and

Help a girl out, please!

The ending scenes as they showed everyone doing something as the music was playing, I suddenly began wondering why did MTV insert a video of a truck on a roadway that looked like it was ready to flip over? I thought I was watching a scene from Ridiculousness. Then, I see it is Simon driving that moving truck.

Tyler didn't want Nova out that late. although why someone from the crew couldn't watch her or a sitter couldn't be hired is beyond me.

The truck thing was just weird. Simon kinda tried to treat the crew as his personal servants by demanding they deal with with the rental truck and the mess inside.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

It is very close to Universal Studios -- technically in Hollywood Hills but just barely.  Still vacant.  Simon will rent it to you for $5,000/mo if you are interested.  The "job" in L.A. she was talking about was her stupid weekly podcast, which abruptly ended after the broadcast where she falsely accused an Uber driver of trying to rape her.  She also thought she should be close to Universal Studios because she was going to be cast in lots of movies.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3300-Barham-Blvd-102-Los-Angeles-CA-90068/111371921_zpid

Thank you, Snarky!! I always love to know locations. She should have just rented an apartment at Oakwood, which is also on Barham Blvd. right by this place. That's where anyone and everyone who wants to get into showbiz go to stay while they wait for their big break. And wait. And wait......

3 hours ago, MelineB13 said:

PS... nothing says super high end furniture like having to build it yourself (I say as a person who has built close to 90% of the furniture in my own home) 

Me too. Was it IKEA? Farrah had an IKEA right there in Burbank! But..."I COULDN'T FIND IT!!! I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS!!!!!" she would have screamed. I like to spend hours in that store.

3 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I think she meant a mop, but could not express herself. It reminded me of when Kendra Wilkinson was moving into her new house and was unpacking some household items she had just bought with her friends. She asked "What's this prickly thing?" meaning the toilet brush! I laughed so hard. I now refer to toilet brushes as prickly things. At least it's accurate.

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I almost never notice these things, but Cate needs a good-fitting bra in this picture. Her floppy breasts are making her look frumpy and older. All women need good bras.

That was actually the first thing I noticed about Cate in that scene. Didn't notice the flip-flops at all. She really needs a total overhaul from someone like Clinton and Stacy. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Help a girl out, please!

It seems that Farrah and Simon were at odds about the organization of the work being done on the house and the move in.  Simon told her the floors should have been done first (probably refinished or something) before the walls were painted.  The furniture in the rental truck had to be assembled and moved in and the truck returned.  (Probably by a certain time.)  Why they didn't just unload the truck into the garage (which I think the house has) and deal with the furniture when the rooms were ready is beyond me.  They could have moved the boxes into the rooms and assembled the pieces in place.  Or assembled them in the garage and move the finished pieces into place.   Farrah pointed out that it would be a pain to move big pieces of assembled furniture.  

It also seems like there was a lot of waiting around because Simon was in a huff about how much time he was wasting dealing with Farrah and Debra.  He also said it was late and he was tired.  So the truck had to go back, and it was probably pretty late to schlep all the way to the rental place.  But they had a return deadline to meet and Simon was fed up. So he threw up his hands and told the crew to deal with it, even though the production manager pointed out that they were not able to drive on his rental agreement.  It was a liability issue.  Simon stormed off and Producer Heather said, "How did this become my problem?"

When Farrah found out about this, she lit into Simon and told him to deal with it.  Can't say I disagree with her!

I would chalk up a lot of this argument to miscommunication and the tension that goes along with moving, home renovations, and assembling Ikea furniture.  But this is Farrah we're talking about and those normal things don't apply!

Edited by Marisagf
  • Love 7

I don't get the whole rental truck stuff either. I would think if Simon picked the truck up, he left his vehicle there for transportation after returning the truck. So, having a way to get from the rental place wouldn't seem to be a problem. Perhaps he didn't know where to get rid of the trash? The whole thing was strange.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Frootloop Dingus said:

Yeah, I noticed Cate's flip flops on the hike! What? I mean, I wear mine as long as possible every year, but not on a hike!   Tyler looks bloated in his face.  

A few episodes, Tyler was painting with Butch and I noticed Tyler has a very thick neck.  Like Troy Aikman or Peyton Manning.  With the way he treats Cate and her weight issues, I kind of hope it's a harbinger for when he doesn't have a young person's metabolism.

12 minutes ago, Marisagf said:

Simon stormed off and Producer Heather said, "How did this become my problem?"

Maybe when the producers and crews became became bestie sycophants to their cash cows.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, RamonaSenomar said:

Oh, lawdhammercy ... I'm at the point where I brace myself for the rant that Farrah will spew out at the poor soul who says ANYTHING to her:

"Farrah, Home Depot has 30% off of all appliances."
F:  "You knoooowww, whatEVER!  I f'ing HATE Home Depot, Mom!  Don't f'ing talk to me about that place!"

"Farrah, can I get you a cup of tea?"
F:  "Tea, seriously!  When the f'k have you EVer seen me drink tea?!  I'm so f'ing done with tea, I can't believe you'd be so f'ed up to ask me such a f'ing question ... whatever, I have a million things to do and I don't f'ing have time for TEA!"

"Farrah, you look beautiful."
F:  "So yah, you know I don't have time for your BULLshit, so f'ing whatever with your 'Farrah, you look beautiful.'  I have a thousand f'ing things to do, and YOU'RE no help.  Goodbye!!"

"Farrah, do you ..."
F: "Ohhhmahgawd, are you f'ing serious!  Do I look like I have time to address your bullshit?!  No, so f'k you and f'k that shit and YOU'RE no help and I'm not the one who goes around causing all this DRAMA!  I'm not the one with self-esteem issues!"

She's so goddamn laughable, every single scene.  I can even hear her voice in the scenarios I typed in here, and I laugh.  I wonder if the entire bunch of folks -- crew, parents, Simon -- surrounding Farrah get hazard pay for each episode.

Farrah! How nice of you to comment! Actually this post gave me a hystererical laughing fit. Are you SURE that you're not Farrah because that post was hilarious.

• Love 13
27 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Maybe when the producers and crews became became bestie sycophants to their cash cows.

You beat me. I was just going to post how the crew has no issue being there for the cast members in every other way. They are there as sitters, therapists, friends, minions, they give cast members their luggage after it was thrown out with the trash, they pick up people from rehab and prisons. Heather bitching that she had no idea why Simon and Farrah's problem became her problem got nothing but major eye-roll from me. Heather, just STFU and kiss my ass. You have endured so much worse from Farrah. Whatever Simon was dishing out, you can thank Farrah for that happening. This is the same girl who ruins a Hawaiian vacation because Simon wasn't talking enough on the boat.

46 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I don't get the whole rental truck stuff either. I would think if Simon picked the truck up, he left his vehicle there for transportation after returning the truck. So, having a way to get from the rental place wouldn't seem to be a problem. Perhaps he didn't know where to get rid of the trash? The whole thing was strange.

I just read the details upthread (thank you for posting @Marisagf) and I am still not clear. I am also thinking he was complaining about the cardboard trash and where to put it. Knowing Farrah, she wasn't going to allow him to leave the cardboard in her garage because of some stupid ass reason. That may not have been the actual thing that was pissing off Simon, but I think it was the straw that broke the camel's back. Dealing with Deb and Farrah is enough to upset anyone.  

First off, why was furniture being brought to the house if the floors still needed to be done? Why would Farrah buy IKEA furniture? Why not buy furniture that can be moved in already assembled? Why not have the IKEA furniture brought on a day when all the other things are completed? Farrah was likely making her usual outrageous demands while dishing it out with that pissy attitude. It has to be HER way, even if there is a better solution.

All in all, going by the link posted here, the house is being rented out by Simon. All of this seems like it was just one big ol' plug for Simon's real estate ventures. Farrah had no intentions of really living in that place and we were punk'd by last night's scene. Farrah and Simon are in cahoots. They were just fighting per usual because they were trying to beat a deadline to get the place ready to showcase on TM.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Waited all episode to see Cate and Tyler shopping at the mall and it got cut.  I was visiting my nephew at UA last April and we saw them there while we were having supper, with camera crew in tow.  Now I'm on the cutting room floor!  

Tell more. Was Nova dressed? Is Catelynn as heavy as she looks on camera? Are they tall or short? Was Tyler still scrawny? Was there a strong smell of weed within a 6 foot radius of Tyler?  I need to know these things.

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, iheartla said:

Tell more. Was Nova dressed? Is Catelynn as heavy as she looks on camera? Are they tall or short? Was Tyler still scrawny? Was there a strong smell of weed within a 6 foot radius of Tyler?  I need to know these things.

We were seated in a patio area eating and I just happened to be facing the valet area and that's where I saw them walking to.  The baby was in her buggy, Cate was pushing and she looked like she does on TV (maybe a little shorter than I expected).  Tyler definitely way more chubby looking than I expected.  They were walking pretty fast (yeah, I know unbelievable) and a couple people did shout out to them, but all in all a very uneventful sighting.  Let me also note it was at the "fancy" higher end mall (Encantada), so they definitely weren't slumming it.  My poor nephew, though....I'm the one who hollers "OMG IT'S CATE AND TYLER FROM TEEN MOM!!!"  My sister (his mom) and I are wayyyy too "old" to be watching this show, and we were meeting his girlfriend for the first time.  Needless to say, she thought it was humorous that we watch the same junk she does lmao. So yah, that's my TM claim to shame.  And I've been waiting 6 months for them to roll the footage.  

• Love 19
5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

It looked to me like they were in Sedona, hiking to a vortex. I have done that. It is only about 2 miles but it liked to have killed me. And I was in hiking boots. The scorpions and snakes alone should have had her in closed shoes.

Why would she need to waste money on hiking boots? She would never use them again.

• Love 5

If Farrah is so beautiful and rich and important, why is she moving and building and worrying about her own shit? What? That makes no sense.

Moving your own stuff is for ugly girls, Farrah.

Matt needs to clean his glasses. That drives me insane.  When they were sitting on the couch they were so filthy, I'm surprised he can see out of them.  Just fucking gross.

• Love 19
14 minutes ago, ava111 said:

Why would she need to waste money on hiking boots? She would never use them again.

Hah, I think you mean Cate probably wouldn't hike again, but isn't Michigan known for being woodsy and beautiful? I am from the SF Bay and live in Chicago for now, but most people I know from Michigan are fairly outdoorsy hiking/hunting/kayaking types. 

2 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I'm the Alex Jones of this forum....  I firmly believe that Catelynn received treatment for drugs other than marijuana.  Call me a Boogietown Truther.  She discharged from the facility at midnight because she agreed to do 30 days in rehab to appease MTV as they strong-armed her into treatment.  She wasn't going to do a minute more than the 30 days she agreed to complete.  The truth is out there.  Especially since their attitude towards marijuana hasn't changed in the slightest.  They now have prescriptions for it to legitimize and rationalize their addiction.  If she was serious about mental health recovery, she would have been in treatment longer than 30 days.

"I'm still on Zoloft" -- Rules out Bipolar Disorder.  "Boogietown" with April was not mania or hypomania.  It wasn't marijuana because they smoke that shit all day every day.  Boogietown was a treat.

They're just like their parents.  Narcissist Tyler is Butch v2.0 with nicer toys.  Addict Catelynn is April v2.0 with a paycheck.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I'm the Alex Jones of this forum....  I firmly believe that Catelynn received treatment for drugs other than marijuana.  Call me a Boogietown Truther.  She discharged from the facility at midnight because she agreed to do 30 days in rehab to appease MTV as they strong-armed her into treatment.  She wasn't going to do a minute more than the 30 days she agreed to complete.  The truth is out there.  Especially since their attitude towards marijuana hasn't changed in the slightest.  They now have prescriptions for it to legitimize and rationalize their addiction.  If she was serious about mental health recovery, she would have been in treatment longer than 30 days.

This may be slightly OT, and I don't follow either one of them on social media, but did they both get their cards?  If so, what's Tyler's medical need for it?  Or does one card cover a household?  I'm not educated on these matters....

And I completely agree with everything you said above.  No one ghosts out at midnight on the dot unless they are there involuntarily....I'm surprised we didn't get the post it over the camera on the midnight escape ride from rehab.  

• Love 5