Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Warts and All

On 9/29/2016 at 10:00 PM, mack6986 said:

The day the Chanels are eliminated is the day I stop watching.

I'll never understand the hate that Emma gets here; I think she's perfect in this role and is easily one of the best things about the show.  She basically is the show.  It wouldn't be the same without her. 

Ditto. While 3 & 5 seem to have the exact same personality, I really enjoy Emma Roberts as Channel Prime.  She's actually what Jaipur me watching along with Chad and Denise) last year. 

Keeping I the unpopular opinions, I did not find Hester particularly scary/intimidating/Hannibal Lechter-esque. I found her rather funny. And not in a good way.

However, the shower scene should be repeated. And maybe add Dr. Cascade? Don't want poor Taylor to feel left out.

I had some reservations about the tone of the new season and this episode made me feel sick. My sister has NF. It isn't a rare condition. NF is the most common genetic disorder and one third of cases occur spontaneously with no family history of the illness. Anyone's child can have NF. 

Since I am incoherent with rage right now (my sister has NF and has to deal with depression and low self-esteem because of visible tumors) I'll just leave this here. http://www.ctf.org/item/regarding-this-week-s-episode-of-scream-queens.html

• Love 2
On 9/30/2016 at 9:23 PM, callie lee 29 said:

Ditto. While 3 & 5 seem to have the exact same personality, I really enjoy Emma Roberts as Channel Prime.  She's actually what Jaipur me watching along with Chad and Denise) last year. 

#3 and #5 are kind of opposites. #3 is indifferent and laid back  while #5 is intense and a worrier.

• Love 1

Aaron Powell really does look better with hair. He didn't do it for me last season with the shaved head, but this season, I can see why people thought he was hot.

I think it was a mistake killing off Colton Haynes. He could have fit in very well with this universe.