Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E05: Big Surprises

missmansfield
  • Start Topic

Just now, DCCFAN71 said:

Wait, didn't Shellie say that Youko went home during a break in TC? So, I'm not sure if she actually missed any days. Anyone???

I believe someone said that, I think she might have missed only one day?

Just now, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Is that what it is?! I mean, they're just needling her, and she's edited as so unlikable too. I am confounded by this, as Kelsey seems to be quite popular.

I don't really talk to her like Lauren does, but from when I have talked to her she's been super kind and gracious. 

Was that Jacie helping the guest choreographer teach tonight? 

Apparently Yuko had a translator during Training Camp.  I don't we'll ever see that on camera but my guess is that that person was in the office with her.  I think her trip home was over a weekend and she just missed one day of TC, which damn, a turn and burn from TX to Japan and back must have been exhausting!  So far Yuko hasn't impressed me, but sometimes Kelli likes to pick girls that have a good "story." 

Edited by Nancybeth
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

The hell!? I'm just going to say it's editing and leave it then. I don't understand why they'd take her if they really don't like her, and she seems to have so many many people who speak for her character in a positive way. Keep on keepin on Kelsey.

Spoiler

I haven't met her personally but we've talked on and off all summer and she has been nothing but kind and just very down to earth.  I don't know if they are editing Kelli's attitude toward her but at least on Kelsey's end there was no bad blood. She has said that Kelli and Judy are very upfront with you on whether you are doing a good job, need work, etc. (so if they didn't feel she could be a DCC she would have absolutely been cut, to heck with being Melissa's only project left or for CMT storylines, etc.) but never even hinted that they treated her unfairly or were super harsh on her during camp.  Again, that is one of the reasons I like Kelsey so much.  She just seems very mature in handling criticism - "like, this is how it is. I'm not a special snowflake.  I have to work really hard - harder than some others because I have less technical experience."  I also think Kelsey came in expecting them to be hard on her because she is well aware she bombed out twice in interviews.  

I will mention Kitty too - she said that Kitty is not edited much, she really is that explosive and harsh BUT outside of practices she is incredibly kind and Kitty endearingly calls Kelsey 'my little stripper'! LOL Brace yourself though cause it sounds like Kitty picks on Kelsey a lot when she visits TC.  I kind of wonder if Kelsey is getting a bit more of an extreme edit because they needed one of the comeback girls who makes it to struggle (Kelli Q and Madeline are basically gliding along at this point). 

• Love 13

No Melissa the Mentor, so lets bring in a country singer who wants to be the next Dolly Parton or Loretta Lynn. Seriously... I chuckle at her comment about how it is a privilege for the girls to use their body movement to brighten someone's day. I want to make a comment, but I will not. They could have had a former DCC who actually knows what it is like to perform in front of a stadium of football fans instead. Heck, Jacie was with the one instructor, so why not bring her in. Is CMT so hard up, they bring in another celebrity to "inspire" the girls, or are they hard up to promote country music and their other shows.

I wonder if a few of the vets were called into the office for weight issues, but the scenes have not been shown due to the backlash from earlier seasons office visits. I think the girls look fine with a little extra meat on the bones, but I am not a member of the DCC Land.

Kelli made a boo boo at the Belk fashion show. She said 26 rookie candidates will be part of the show, but three girls were cut which brings the cut down to 23 rookies. Nice to see Tia, but I think she looks better with shorter hair. I think the reason why Cassie was not shown was the fact she was shown in Season 9 and 10.

Spoiler

In next week's promo, Miss Kitty is back along with Melissa. Should be interesting.

I agree that Megan looked soft and thick on the show last night but I saw her dancing at the game on week 1 in person and she looked fine . So maybe she got that in check or she was just bloated. However , Melissa and Jenn have consistently looked soft for awhile now  yet they still seem to be class pets. I felt bad that Hannah didn't get a pass like they have. Even Veronica looked much worse yet they helped her. I guess it's all about favorites . 

• Love 4
Just now, QuiteContraryMoni said:

RIGHT?!? WTF happened to Schram in that freak fashion show?! She's such a huge fave!!

Ditto. I mean, I'm girl crushing on her. I ADORE her look and she's so witty and sweet.

I feel like they never appreciated Schram as much as we do lol.  Was she ever GL or 2nd in commander?  She was show group I think

• Love 5

OK, I know we have mentioned Kelli reads this forum.  She has a great figure, why would she wear a tent dress that we wore in the 1960's and 70's??  It made her look huge and actually pregnant!

Not impressed with Kacey.  Thought the dance to her music was ok but unfortunately Melissa was soft with muffin top and could not complete the last turn in the dance.

Would have liked to have seen SGL and how the groups were made.  Oh well, last episode!

Done with Emily, Jackie, Bethany, Lindsey

Nice to see Jacie there.  I wonder if a former vet learns the choreo from the guest so she can teach it again in subsequent practices?

Stick a fork in me, I'm DONE!

• Love 1

QuiteContraryMoni kind of said it all.  BUT I need to say that I kind of hated the dance the veterans did to the country singer’s song.  There was a bit of pole dancer in it, to me anyway.  The song that was chosen didn’t scream “let’s create a dance for this song!” There was no beat to it and the sexy touching of hair and closing eyes...well, forget what I was thinking when watching.  

And I am going to say this and expect lots of mudslinging: I just don’t like Jennifer K. I don’t think she is a natural looking dancer. She is usually positioned up front and I always look at someone else. She just bugs me. It’s not personal; its her dancing.    

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

OK, I know we have mentioned Kelli reads this forum.  She has a great figure, why would she wear a tent dress that we wore in the 1960's and 70's??  It made her look huge and actually pregnant!

Not impressed with Kacey.  Thought the dance to her music was ok but unfortunately Melissa was soft with muffin top and could not complete the last turn in the dance.

Would have liked to have seen SGL and how the groups were made.  Oh well, last episode!

Done with Emily, Jackie, Bethany, Lindsey

Nice to see Jacie there.  I wonder if a former vet learns the choreo from the guest so she can teach it again in subsequent practices?

Stick a fork in me, I'm DONE!

I know I'm in the minority but I was personally shocked / stunned when I saw Kelli this season ... she looked SO much bigger than in last / past season.  Her face and style remain classy and beautiful but her body has gotten beyond just overweight or soft.  I hope she's ok and healthy

• Love 4
15 hours ago, bk10 said:

I also found it crazy that Amy wears a 30G bra. I wear a 32B and I'm tiny so it's like how small is her body and how big are her breasts?!!

Reveal hidden contentsSo Kyndall lost her job because of training camp and got cut on her last day again while her roommate made the team? That HAS to hurt really badly.

Cup size is based on the difference between your band size and how big around you are at the fullest point of your bust. A D cup is a 4 inch difference.  E is 5 inches, F is 6 inches, G is 8 inches. Some bra manufacturers use DD instead of E, so it gets muddled as to actual cup size when you're above a D.  I wear a 34H.

Amy is very small & petite, so having a big bust is going to result in a bigger cup size due to the difference. I am by no means a petite person, but my whole life I was wearing the wrong band/cup size until I got professionally measured. Considering Amy's wardrobe malfunction issue last year, I'm assuming she went to a professional to be measured and get the proper support. She doesn't seem to have the jiggle issue she had last year.  A properly fitted bra makes a world of difference!

• Love 3

The dance the girls did to Kacey's song was so odd. (esp watching it on Amazon where they change the music LOL)  What keeps bugging me is they showed Lacey in the group but not her doing a solo trick like the others. did it get edited out for some reason? did she not have a good enough trick? Also didn't realize that Holly can tumble...though I should have guessed!! I didn't think anyone looked that terribly heavy; those practice outfits are NEVER flattering. Maybe I am just being extra sensitive for them because I'm at that time of the month and the bloat is real...like, i swear i didn't gain 10 pounds of fat!! thank heavens my life doesn't require a crop top lol

• Love 4

Dunno why but this season looks like DCCMtT-lite to me. It's trying to cram in too many itty bits. I hate the guest choreographers, fashion shows and VIPs offering their half arsed opinions. Just want to see the girls do the dances- and Miss Kitty of course. It's all too edited. Events don't take their course; there's no narrative, no pace to it. That feeling of increasing tension - who goes/stays is missing.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

Hannah was about as opposite of class pet as you could get with Kelli lol  Not sure what all happened but I was told by a DCC alum that Hannah ran into Kelli this summer and Kelli had NO IDEA who she was!! Didn't even recognize her.  Um yeah Hannah gained some weight but she has since lost it and looks exactly the same now as she did her first year on the squad. really, kelli?? just gotta laugh!! 

I remember the first meeting when they introduce themselves and Hannah mentioned that she had just graduated with honors and Kelli made a face -- I thought then -- this girls is not going to have an easy TC because Kelli has it in for her.  But why???  She loved her during her rookie year and she even made SG the first time.  What happened??

• Love 4
5 hours ago, DCCFAN71 said:

IMHO, Bethany is noooot pretty. Blonde hair and blue eyes does NOT make one pretty. She always has this crazed look on her face, I think her expressions are worse than Emily's.

Other thoughts: I'm sure Auto Amy knows her own bra size...just saying. I also thought that the dress they gave her to wear on the runway was horrible.

From what I could see it was Tess who tripped on the runway...not sure.

Megan she really had gained weight, hopefully by now she has managed to tone up/lose a few. 

Melissa seems a bit soft but not as bad as Megan. Jenna was not in that dance they did for KM. 

I love love love Holly too. I absolutely love how they are focusing on Vets and Rookies this year. 

Celinda, Celinda Celinda - HORRIBLE.

I love, love love all of the new choreographers. They need to have them more often and do some of those dances during the games. 

It was pretty clear from the beginning that K&J had no love for Jackie. The fan vote pick never seems to make the team... 

I think Bethany is fugly, too lol. I thought the Amy bra size thing was weird. She looks about my size 34C. I can't imagine she's actually a G.

• Love 2

-So...was was the point of the solo fest in front of Kacey? And why did they not feature Lacey? I only noticed her when at the very end.

-Grief, I agree with whoever said the vets in it were soft. Save for Erica, Holly, Lacey, and Jenna, they were all noticeable.

-Something tells me Kelli was overruled in Kelsey getting into TC.

-I definitely thought Erica was laughing w/Kelli during uniform fittings, and yet that would make no sense...

-Are all the rookies in tip top shape this year? I can't remember hearing any weight warnings

• Love 1

Reminder: Please do not discuss what will happen in later episodes in the current episode threads. The episode threads are for discussing what is happening in the episode. In other words, use spoiler tags for discussing behind the scenes and what will happen with the girls in a later episode. There is an Episode Discussion thread for discussing episode spoilers/speculation and comparing the current season to older seasons. Poster not using spoiler tags will have their post moved to the correct thread or hidden at the discretion of the mods. Thank you.

8 hours ago, cheerbear said:

I don't understand why they took her in the first place if she had Visa issues.  Remember when they were so pissed at the Minchew sisters for having pageant duties that required some absences?  And Kelly has said more than once, " If you can't commit to this schedule, I'm sorry - there's the door" - or words to that effect.  I'm thinking Charlotte wants Yuko on the team and they are going to bend whatever rule they have to to make it happen.

Because my guess is the visa issues were in fact tied up in the production of a realty show. The terms of why she was there most likely changed -- a dance try out is different than being cast in a realty show. You can't necessarily get a visa based on what "might" happen.

i have no doubt the CMT production played a pet in the visa issues, and that she was cut a break because technically it was their fault, not hers.

• Love 5

I wonder if them picking on Kelsey is a way too throw the audience's attention away from fluffy vets and rookies, TC attendance/visa issues, the fact that barely 200 girls tried out, and other questionable decisions. 

From what I am watching, I really really believe that Kelli is seething at Kelsey, annoyed with Kelli Q. for being so good (cuz what does it say about them passing on her 3x before?), disininteresed in the Fan Vote winner AGAIN (please, they should simply change that to the friends and family vote), and what is up with the weird looks/acting in the office visit scenes? 

It feels like Kelli was forced to take girls she does not want there. I have to wonder if Jerry Jones himself sent Kelli a memo stating that Kelsey has to be a DCC. That, I would understand except that I like Kelsey and I believe she earned the right to be there. 

• Love 6

I am a HUGE country music fan. I have actually liked a lot of Kacey Musgraves' lyrics (not big on the melodies but like the words). Having her on this episode was just...odd. To me, she came across as very flat. I don't know if it's a shyness or what, but I almost felt some hostility. And I did not care for the song and dance routine they did for her. Maybe it's because I am not a big fan of that style. I prefer a lot of movement; that just looked like they were doing a couple of moves and then holding poses. Anyhoo. (OT: My friend is a music journalist. He did a big cover story for a country music magazine on KM. To this day she is the only artist he has never spoken about. Refused to talk about her or how the interview went. And that is not like him at all.)

The borderline bullying of Kelsey is making me uncomfortable. 

Can't remember which one it was, but was feeling the chick whose booty hung out from the bottom of her shorts. 

I don't understand the girls who say they've never done a kick line or jump split before trying out (I would have those things nailed down before auditions).

PS- I ordered a DCC costume for Halloween. I won't be eating again until November. 

• Love 9

Please tell me how Kelsey is being edited badly? I have not seen that at all. 

Also, though I do agree that Kelli has been hard on Kelsey this year, it seemed she dialed it back this episode. She admitted that Kelsey was one of the best in the fashion show. And she seemed fine with her in her office visit this time overall. I don't know, I must be watching a different show than ya'll.

I remember last season when Kelli told Madeline that she would be front and center in a hip hop routine. I can see that. Definitely her strong suit. I'm so glad to see her doing so awesome this year! It's like a completely different Madeline this year!

• Love 5

I forgot to add- this is so minor, but during the "solo fest" I realized Erica does the same move in every routine. Flips over, lands in a split, then head roll (that's the best I can describe it) I mean, I really like her, but switch it up sometimes. Amy has also repeated the move where she tucks into herself and rolls

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Nancybeth said:

I think her trip home was over a weekend and she just missed one day of TC, which damn, a turn and burn from TX to Japan and back must have been exhausting!  So far Yuko hasn't impressed me, but sometimes Kelli likes to pick girls that have a good "story." 

As much as I like Yuko (she's pretty, she looks good in the uniform, she has a great smile), I think the story that Kelli wants here is "Asian girl for diversity." It's so rare that they have anyone on the team who looks really obviously Asian (I know there have been several girls who were part Asian on the team over the years but most of them looked racially ambiguous). The last girl on the team who I remember looking obviously Asian was the other girl from Japan from one of the early season of MTT. ITA that Yuko's round trip to Japan must have been really tiring. Poor thing! Jet lag from flying 20+ hours is bad enough, but doing it basically back to back? I would have to sleep for two days straight!

7 hours ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

The dance for the country singer was so weird I thought. Do they do that in show group and they just wanted to show her what it looked like? If so, I guess I can see that, but still. Weird.

I think the reason the dance was basically a series of solos while the other girls posed is that it meant they didn't have to do synchronized group choreography. One of the groups I was in used to do similar routines when we got hired for last minute performances. We would come up with a simple choreographed entrance that was synchronized, let each girl do a solo, then do a very short synchronized section at the end. Instead of learning/polishing 3 minutes of choreography and formations, we only had to worry about a couple of 8 counts at the beginning and the end and then each person was responsible for a solo that showed off their best skills.

6 hours ago, JanetLand said:

I thought it was rather hilarious to have famous singer Kacey saying Be Yourself and not Who Other People Want You To Be to a roomful of young women who are desperately trying to be exactly what Kelli & Judy want them to be. 

Ha, I thought the same thing when she said that!

3 hours ago, Dopeydwarf said:

I'm just thankful the choreographers didn't say  "ya" (sp) . I hate it when someone ends their sentence with "ya".  I was wondering if it was a dance thing or a clique-y thing, but I was glad I didn't hear it from them.

Adding "yeah?" at the end of a sentence is a much more British thing than a dance thing. In American vernacular, it's the shorter version of adding "okay?" or "you know what I mean?" to get people to acknowledge what you've said. In the case of dance, it's like asking the group, "You guys got what I just said, right?" I find it annoying too because in a dance setting, it's understood that the choreographer wants you to memorize everything you just taught or said. On MTT, I feel like it's just asking the girls for another mandatory "yes, ma'am."

9 hours ago, cheerbear said:

I don't understand why they took her in the first place if she had Visa issues.  Remember when they were so pissed at the Minchew sisters for having pageant duties that required some absences?  And Kelly has said more than once, " If you can't commit to this schedule, I'm sorry - there's the door" - or words to that effect.  I'm thinking Charlotte wants Yuko on the team and they are going to bend whatever rule they have to to make it happen.

1 hour ago, Dccfan126 said:

Because my guess is the visa issues were in fact tied up in the production of a realty show. The terms of why she was there most likely changed -- a dance try out is different than being cast in a realty show. You can't necessarily get a visa based on what "might" happen.

i have no doubt the CMT production played a pet in the visa issues, and that she was cut a break because technically it was their fault, not hers.

ITA - she probably came here on a tourist visa to audition. Once she was accepted into training camp aka hired by CMT/DCC, she would be required to have a work permit since she's now getting paid.

16 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I am a HUGE country music fan. I have actually liked a lot of Kacey Musgraves' lyrics (not big on the melodies but like the words). Having her on this episode was just...odd. To me, she came across as very flat. I don't know if it's a shyness or what, but I almost felt some hostility.

I thought she came across as very flat too. She spoke in a very monotone voice most of the time which made her come across as bored or robotic. But the one thing I really liked was when she said that even though she loves to perform, sometimes she doesn't feel like performing but she still has to do it because it's a job just like any other job. To me, that is what sets the professionals apart from the wannabes. When you are a performer, you turn it on as soon as you step on the stage (or field) regardless of what's going on with the rest of your life. Short of an injury that makes it unsafe for you to perform, the show must go on. If you had a fight with your BFF or your car broke down or whatever, you still go out and do your job. If you're a DCC, that means you dance your routines flawlessly and look like you're having fun, even if you're thinking about work or your family or something else. Get your game face on!

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Teresa said:

Please tell me how Kelsey is being edited badly? I have not seen that at all. 

Also, though I do agree that Kelli has been hard on Kelsey this year, it seemed she dialed it back this episode. She admitted that Kelsey was one of the best in the fashion show. And she seemed fine with her in her office visit this time overall. I don't know, I must be watching a different show than ya'll.

I remember last season when Kelli told Madeline that she would be front and center in a hip hop routine. I can see that. Definitely her strong suit. I'm so glad to see her doing so awesome this year! It's like a completely different Madeline this year!

I kind of agree. I don't think the edit has looked bad for Kelsey as much as it's looked bad on Kelli. If anything Kelsey has taken everything that's been said to her with a smile and has come across really well imo. I did think the whole "marking it" thing was weird last night, and I still think Kelsey might not have been actually marking it and just agreed that she was when they asked to avoid being labeled a weak dancer. But yeah, otherwise I feel like she has been a trooper with a great attitude even with all of the less than nice stuff that's been said to her.

• Love 10

Love reading all your comments!  Here's my take on the episode:

i thought Kacey Musgroves was cool.  She seems funny.  And the total opposite of that irritating Kelli pickler! 

Emily is so pretty.  She looked better in the uniform than anyone this season. Including the vets!  She's probably one of the prettiest DCCs or TCCs that they've ever had, IMHO.

Danielle, Megan and Melissa do not have HD friendly guts. Yikes. 

I don't think Kelsey is getting a bad edit at all.  

Spoiler

They haven't really showed her awful dancing and TXSTAR was saying that she was shocked Kelsey made it because her dancing was so bad. And everything txstar said ended up being true so I believe her.

I actually like Cassie and wish they showed her in the fashion show! 

Michelle Keys is gorgeous! 

I think Celinda is cute.  She looks like a poor man's Erica. 

Judy always looks pretty.

14 hours ago, Runnergrl37 said:

I thought the choreographer was bitchy. 

I thought so too! I did not like her at all.

I was hard of hearing this episode. What did Kelli say about Heather O? Something like she was looking less vanilla or she still looked vanilla? And when Kelsey was asked if she was giving her 100% or just marking, I thought she said she was giving her 100%, but then mumbled something about marking. Did Judy put words in her mouth and she took it because who would dare correct Judy or Kelli.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Jennifer J said:

Editing error at the end.   In the office, Kelly went back to the outfit she wore the first part of the show and exited with that outfit.

She wore a different faded blue (denim) dress when she was in the office talking to Kelsey and Yuko.  When she put the file away and left the studio she had on that  blue print dress and fringed boots that Kasey gave her.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GAgirl said:

I forgot to add- this is so minor, but during the "solo fest" I realized Erica does the same move in every routine. Flips over, lands in a split, then head roll (that's the best I can describe it) I mean, I really like her, but switch it up sometimes. Amy has also repeated the move where she tucks into herself and rolls

Yes, omg thank you! The land in the split move. Every single time!

• Love 4

I know this has been said, but please. Kelli. Sleeves are your friend. You aren't alone girl. I had a photographer tell me she always has to airbrush photos when women wear sleeveless tops.... They're just not typically flattering. SLEEVES, and no more trapeze or whatever type dresses. 

I sound like a snarky bitch. Ugh. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Having her on this episode was just...odd. To me, she came across as very flat. I don't know if it's a shyness or what, but I almost felt some hostility.

I totally agree!! Unclear if she is rude/was forced into doing this appearance or just not warm at all.

11 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

I thought it was just Kacey Musgraves that said she liked Amy. I don't think Neecie said anything.

Yes I saw that when I watched it again!  

I agree with the soft tummy comments.

Add me to the ones who never heard of Kacey Musgraves.  One of my pet peeves is using the word "like" every fourth word and she did a jam up job of that.

Just give me Hank Williams, Jr. or Toby Keith if it's country music.  

And I didn't like those army boots either.  What a get up.  I guess that is called being artistic.  If it were me people would say "what planet did she just fly in from?"

• Love 1

Howdy! Long time lurker, first time poster! I started watching the show around Season 4, and my next door neighbor was Brittany Evans before she and hubby made the move to Dallas. (Yes, she's a doll in person)

I actually enjoyed this episode, though I wish the uniform fitting segment was longer. It seemed rushed to make room for Kasey and didn't show all of the girls have that first "Omg uniform" moment. Not surprised that they're bringing in country music celebs, CMT's gotta tie it in somehow. As much as I hate the pointless fashion show, it's nice to see some of the alumni and what they're up too. It'd be nice if they'd do a feature episode - 'Where are they now?' on girls from past seasons. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

I think Celinda is cute.  She looks like a poor man's Erica.

I've been thinking this since a couple of episodes ago. I honestly don't find her that cute, but I do see a strange resemblance between her and Erica.

• Love 1

The "marking" conversation bothered me and here's why: A lot of times when Judy calls someone out on a specific correction, they'll just give a vague motion to make sure they're on the same page as her with the correction. In this case, Judy said something like "right there, from the push-push into the...", and so Kelsey just sort of marked it because she thought she was receiving a correction rather than being asked to perform it. So of course Judy got all huffy and told her she looks like she's marking it, so she was honest about it.

And then she graciously apologized in the office and was shut down with "words are words" without the opportunity to clear the air. The way she reacted speaks to her character and mental strength, though, because I probably would have either yelled something mean or started crying.

So, basically, CMT's edit on Kelsey isn't bad at all, just that nothing she does pleases K&J for some irrational reason.

• Love 16

I feel like they're trying to break Kelsey or something, until she's a snivelling wreck like Morgan or KD were throughout training camp (that we saw. I love Morgan but you have to admit she cried. A lot). I hope she holds out and doesn't let that happen. 

• Love 4

I agree with @KellyAnn3, I really don't feel like Kelsey had a bad edit. I think this episode made K&J as if Kelsey can't please them. 

The "gruesome twosome" get all snarky if girls cry "too early"  and become bullies if they don't. This episode in my opinion made K&J look worse than Kelsey.  

I got a little emotional watching Yuko. I did laugh when she said "more seck-see"  

It made me think of that nail salon skit that Angela Johnson the comedian did with the fake Asian accent.   "oh honey you so sexy, like model, cheerleader, something sexy" LOL

I encourage you to YouTube that if you haven't seen it . 

• Love 8

I thought Yuko was horrible in this episode.  She did not dance well at all in either the new hip hop or the DCC dance.   It's not just language barrier, Yuko was lost.  There are so many better rookies and I feel K and J are enamored over the fact she's from Japan.  Kelsey is really pretty and K and J give her a hard time constantly.  I can't help but root for Auto Amy.

I loved Denice's routine and how well Madeline did in that routine.

The vets dancing to Kacie's song most of them looked heavier.  I love Jennifer and believe she has done such a great job over the years; However, this year she looks soft as does Megan.  Holly looked great so good for her.  Many of the vets look heavier and I keep waiting for the infamous "you've all gained weight" talk in K's office.  I also thought of when Holly got cut because Megan and Jennifer look as bad as Holly did.  

• Love 4