Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E05: Big Surprises

missmansfield
  • Start Topic

Good lord, I couldn't turn my Apple TV off fast enough to get Kellie Pickler and her doormat husband off my damn screen at the end of the episode.

I loved loved LOVED the Neecie segment. She is really awesome and such a high energy teacher. Between her and Michelle last week, K&J are just so blah. Don't get me wrong, I'm not on the K&J hate train at all. It's just fun seeing some choreographers and teachers who are a little more hands on and fierce. Excited to see what else comes out of the DCC's partnership with Neecie in the future.

I found the format of this episode really interesting. I could just be getting old, but I don't remember there ever being an episode before where they've cut girls right at the beginning and then not cut anyone at the end. Typically late in the season they'll cut in the middle AND the end, but it was super weird with the episode not ending with a cut.

I was starting to think this episode was going to be Kyndall'a cut since Yuko and Kelsey both made the team, but I was so sure she didn't get cut this early.

I am kind of thrown by the Kesley storyline this episode. I have always been a fan of hers, but why would she mark dances in the throes of training camp? I am wondering if she wasn't truly marking it, and just went along with it when K or J asked if she was marking it thinking that would be better than being labeled as a not powerful performer. Just weird.

I didn't notice until this episode how beautiful Bethany is, crazy eyes and all. She really did look fantastic in the uniform and on the runway. Too bad she seems to be a somewhat weak dancer.

Celinda is boring as all get out. She seems like a sweet girl, but she just does not say DCC to me. I'm honestly surprised they took her to training camp.

Really looking forward to show group auditions next week. It's always one of my favorite segments of the entire season. At the risk of sounding trite, the level of talent is high this year with so many girls who are such technical dancers. The girls who danced to the Kacey Musgraves at the beginning of the episode are a great example of that, and that's leaving out some of the great rookie talent this year.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, twinkietwin94 said:

Still watching on my DVR but didn't Kyndall quit her job last year during TCC? And now she's out of a job again this year? I got the impression that this year it wasn't her choice, that she was let go, not that she quit. 

No, Kyndall actually made the statement last year that she would never quit her job for training camp, and that she was trying to figure out how to best balance her time. I believe her loss of job this year was not voluntary, but caused by time conflicts with TC. One of our insiders posted about this over the summer, and Kyndall's office visit confirms it.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 2

I found it interesting that Kelli said they have 7 different belts for the girls to try? It makes sense because some shorts are smaller/shorter than others and it has to look uniform.

I also found it crazy that Amy wears a 30G bra. I wear a 32B and I'm tiny so it's like how small is her body and how big are her breasts?!!

Allie did look awkward in the uniform, I don't remember if she made the team or not, so I'd like to see how/if they address her body in the uniform with her.

Spoiler

So Kyndall lost her job because of training camp and got cut on her last day again while her roommate made the team? That HAS to hurt really badly.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, twinkietwin94 said:

Still watching on my DVR but didn't Kyndall quit her job last year during TCC? And now she's out of a job again this year? I got the impression that this year it wasn't her choice, that she was let go, not that she quit. 

Yeah, I remember something like that--girl in the bathroom dancing  

2 minutes ago, Dopeydwarf said:

Yeah, I remember something like that--girl in the bathroom dancing  

I think she was practicing in the bathroom during her lunch and breaks.

Shelbi was the one that quit her job and never made the team.

• Love 2

ugh Allie's segments bug me because she blinks like crazy! It's distracting and her look and figure are not DCCish . They have torn apart girls for a lot less . I'm just not understanding why they kept her.

my heart breaks for Kendall after seeing that she and Jessika were so excited about making it together. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Oranaiche said:

Good lord, I couldn't turn my Apple TV off fast enough to get Kellie Pickler and her doormat husband off my damn screen at the end of the episode.

Reveal hidden contents

I was starting to think this episode was going to be Kyndall'a cut since Yuko and Kelsey both made the team, but I was so sure she didn't get cut this early.

As much as this was a great episode in a great show, and as much as I have a lot to say later when I have time, this was my main takeaway too.

Get Kellie Pickler OFF my TV before I fling a brick at it! CMT stop with her!!!! She's so annoying/ignorant I'm embarrassed just by seeing her. Can't turn her off fast enough either! Ewwwwww!

This was a good episode.   Things that stood out to me:

Love Lindsay - what a class act and so nice and pretty.   I hope she takes more hip hop and power classes and comes back!  She can rock that 50 yard line next year :).

Okay - snark alert, but wow did almost every one of those vets dancing showy to Kasey's song look soft.   Melissa especially!  I know she can dance and is smart and that's why they keep her, but dang, the girl almost has two sets of rolls on her midsection (I said "almost").   Jenn K. has been looking very soft in most of the TV scenes and Megan wasn't the picture of tone-ness either.   Why are so many of the top dancer vets just out of shape?  It can't all be age either cause Mandy the Rookie TC is older than a lot of them and looks amazing.   Holly looked good though so good for her for coming back in better shape than she was last year.

Spoiler

My heart is just breaking for Kyndall - OMG is it all so sad - her and her best friend finally make TC together and the friend makes it as a first year TCC and she gets cut as a second year!?  Plus she lost her job?  And she's just soooo adorable and has the perfect body!  C'Mon K&J - you couldn't just cut one of those overweight vets to make a spot for her???  So heartbreaking!!!!

Whole scene w/ Yuko is just awkward to watch.  She's a good dancer, but not great - just like Judy is trying to get across.  Odd that they might let someone who is struggling miss training camp like that to deal w/ visa issues.

Allie had to be one of the worst uniform fittings of all time for the show.  It's not really even an issue of being heavy either - she just really has a figure that does not look good in the uniform.

Spoiler

I cannot believe she made the team because she doesn't look much better in recent photos.

Man does Kelli HATE Kelsey for no reason.  I feel bad.  Kelsey is really enduring an unusual amount of abuse for the sake of making this team - the treatment she's getting is borderline degrading and she really doesn't deserve it.

Belk show - wow Tia Williams - her body hasn't changed a bit!  Amazing.   Loved the little segments where the girls talked about what they were up to.  And sorry, but Michelle Keyes - after a certain age, you just need to wear a bra...

Finally - where is Kitty!?!?  Wouldn't we have seen her at least once in TC this far into the season?

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 8

This episode is a good one.  Poor Celinda. she gets ignored for 4 episodes to all of a sudden being a on the bubble girl.  I thought Allie looked fine in the uniform.  I guess they needed to find at least one rookie who didn't look 100% exactly... I like Kyndall a lot! Her job seems to take a lot out of her so I'm glad she parted ways! I hope she was able to get another one! I didn't realize Jessika was a comeback girl.  Kelli Q tugged on my heartstrings when she got emotional.   

Kelli Finglass' dress made me laugh! I always laugh at the belk fashion show.  

loved seeing the DCC alumni!  I still don't prefer Michelle Keys as a blonde! I like brunette Michelle! Sasha was my favorite! 

Jacie had some airtime tonight with the hip hop choreo and in the audience of the belk fashion show! 

Edited by Josreason
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Okay - snark alert, but wow did almost every one of those vets dancing showy to Kasey's song look soft.   Melissa especially!  I know she can dance and is smart and that's why they keep her, but dang, the girl almost has two sets of rolls on her midsection (I said "almost").   Jenn K. has been looking very soft in most of the TV scenes and Megan wasn't the picture of tone-ness either.   Why are so many of the top dancer vets just out of shape?  It can't all be age either cause Mandy the Rookie TC is older than a lot of them and looks amazing.   

Totally agree. A lot of the great dancers have gotten soft. I really see the biggest change in Megan though.

Not trying to be mean, but when Neecie was teaching, Danielle'a stomach looked swollen.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

As much as this was a great episode in a great show, and as much as I have a lot to say later when I have time, this was my main takeaway too.

Get Kellie Pickler OFF my TV before I fling a brick at it! CMT stop with her!!!! She's so annoying/ignorant I'm embarrassed just by seeing her. Can't turn her off fast enough either! Ewwwwww!

I can't stand her either!!!!!  Omg is she annoying!  The husband comes across as such a dormant loser too - and gosh, this is only the previews!  Can you imagine how bad the actual show is?

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, bk10 said:

I found it interesting that Kelli said they have 7 different belts for the girls to try? It makes sense because some shorts are smaller/shorter than others and it has to look uniform.

I also found it crazy that Amy wears a 30G bra. I wear a 32B and I'm tiny so it's like how small is her body and how big are her breasts?!!

Allie did look awkward in the uniform, I don't remember if she made the team or not, so I'd like to see how/if they address her body in the uniform with her.

Hide contents

One of the recent bra fitting trends is the ridiculousness of having a super small band with huge cups. I am a 36DD/E in normal dept store bras. In trendier stores and boutiques, they suggest something ridiculous like a 32H. It ends up fitting bc cup sizes are proportionate to band sizes, but a smaller band and larger cup will fit.

I.e. A D cup on a 36 band is proportioned larger than a D cup on a 32 Band. So the 36 d is bigger cup size and band size than a 32D, instead of them having the same cup. 

This is why a 34C can usually wear a 32D or a 36B if they had too.

In normal bras Amy is probably more like a 34C/32D.

I think Allie is talented but does have an oddly wide waist or something.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

What was Kyndall's job?  Is she the one who they always showed practicing in the bathroom at work last year?

Sales Production Coordinator for a real estate company

Edited by Bailey3606
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Bailey3606 said:

Totally agree. A lot of the great dancers have gotten soft. I really see the biggest change in Megan though.

Not trying to be mean, but when Neecie was teaching, Danielle'a stomach looked swollen.

Yeah - I noticed Danielle too.   Kitty needs to come in and call them all out one by one like that time she did the "tone it up and shape it up - not fat, but soft" speech.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GingerJ said:

Dolly Parton made the dumb blonde thing popular and it worked really well for her. What Jessica Simpson, Kellie Pickler, and the rest of them don't realize is that Dolly's persona is likable and relatable. She's not *stupid* or annoying and, more importantly, Dolly has always seemed to be "in" on the joke. The rest of these women that try to replicate her act either come across as ignorant or desperate. 

The scene where Yuko gets called out on the dance floor:

Kellie: blah blah blah blah

Yuko: Yes ma'am. 

Me, speaking as Yuko: Bitch, I don't even understand a word you're saying. I'm just standing here smiling, nodding, and hoping I'm remembering to suck it in for the camera. 

Edited by mamadrama
tenses must match
  • Love 15

So the Kyndal drama begins. I understand that she was released by her employer. I just get the feeling there was more to it than DCC training camp. If Kelli didn't know Kyndal had been let go, she didn't seem very surprised like the time Cortney mentioned she was going to quit her pharm sales job a few seasons ago. 

I have always been impressed with Kelli Finglass yet this season she has got me feeling some sort of way. It seems like this year there is a "cold" Kelli. I feel like she has taken some unnecessary pot shots at several girls this year. Calling Kelsey's hair a broom, stating that she was scared to talk to her for fear of 50 yard Kelsy appearing, telling Kelli Q. she never noticed her before, and lastly, did she not look a bit peeved when Kacey Musgraves told her that she wasn't sold on Yuko? Kelli seemed utterly disinterested in Kacey's Yuko opinion. And I am not even going to go into her wardrobe choices. 

And lastly, wait, what? Yuko needs to miss 3 days of training camp? Since when is that allowed? Didn't Jinelle get hospitalized but still made it back in time when she had Visa troubles? Things that make you go hmmm...

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, TiaGrace said:

So the Kyndal drama begins. I understand that she was released by her employer. I just get the feeling there was more to it than DCC training camp. If Kelli didn't know Kyndal had been let go, she didn't seem very surprised like the time Cortney mentioned she was going to quit her pharm sales job a few seasons ago. 

I have always been impressed with Kelli Finglass yet this season she has got me feeling some sort of way. It seems like this year there is a "cold" Kelli. I feel like she has taken some unnecessary pot shots at several girls this year. Calling Kelsey's hair a broom, stating that she was scared to talk to her for fear of 50 yard Kelsy appearing, telling Kelli Q. she never noticed her before, and lastly, did she not look a bit peeved when Kacey Musgraves told her that she wasn't sold on Yuko? Kelli seemed utterly disinterested in Kacey's Yuko opinion. And I am not even going to go into her wardrobe choices. 

And lastly, wait, what? Yuko needs to miss 3 days of training camp? Since when is that allowed? Didn't Jinelle get hospitalized but still made it back in time when she had Visa troubles? Things that make you go hmmm...

Yeah, really getting sick of Kelli's criticism of Kelsey.  It has gone way past dance criticism and has become a nasty personal attack.

Edited by missmansfield
Wrong word
  • Love 11

I love when they bring in different choreographers and the girls get to learn something that's not the same old DCC dance moves set to different songs. Not only do we get more variety in the movement but we also get to see how the girls look doing something other than the DCC style.

One thing I noticed in this episode (and one of the previous ones) is that even without the pink and blue to delineate between the rookies and the vets, it's really noticeable this season that the vets dance like vets while the rookies dance like rookies. The vets have more power, personality, and spark when they dance. As a group, the rookies look more timid, their movements aren't as sharp or strong, and they seem blander (or pastel, as Kelli would say). When we see the vets dance as a group (and I mean in their regular routines, not the solo fest that they did to the Kasey Musgraves song), they are synchronized but the individuals still stand out. When the rookies dance as a group during rehearsal, they mostly blend together but not in a Rockettes or drill team kind of way with precision. I know it's only week four so maybe some of the TCCs just need more time to get comfortable with the routines so they can amp up their energy and personality when they perform but right now there is an unmistakable divide between the two groups.

Who was the rookie who was told she had the perfectly proportioned Barbie body when they were doing uniform fittings?

As for Kelli "letting" Yuko miss three days of training camp, I don't think she has much choice. Kelli's options are let her fly back to Japan to renew her visa or cut her right now. If Yuko doesn't renew her visa, she can't stay so Kelli can't really tell her that she can't go. And since she obviously wants her on the team, she can't let her be on the payroll if she doesn't have the proper work visa.

On September 22, 2016 at 1:38 AM, missmansfield said:

Auto Amy is such a joke.  She absolutely should have been cut tonight (should not have made it to TC).  She does not know any of the routines and can't kick.  It is obvious CMT wanted her in the show for the entertainment element.  

I think Kelly really wanted to give her the opportunity and went the extra mile for her.   Last night one of the guest choreographers said she really looked good!

Edited by parrotfeathers
  • Love 4

I thought the choreographer was bitchy.  Her hair was scary, too. 

Yuko has no clue what they are saying and it's hilarious.  

Kyndall is just as annoying this year as last year.  She seems really desperate. 

Kelsey is really cute and I hate how she's being portrayed. 

I have no clue who Kasey Musgrave is and she seems like a snooze.  

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, cgloss said:

We already sit through an in-show Belk ad. Now we have to endure a Lucchese ad, too? Just stop it. I was so annoyed. 

Who was that who tripped on the runway?

It is annoying, but so many people DVR or YouTube shows and miss commercials (on purpose) so advertisers get their exposure from product placement. It's not going to stop.  Boo.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, TiaGrace said:

I also feel Kelli has been a little off this season, I couldn't put my finger on it, but yes maybe cold or just seems over it. I love Kelli as well so not bashing, but there does seem to be something different to me, and it's not just the Kelsey stuff. 

• Love 4

Initial thoughts...

I'd never even heard of Kacey Musgraves until last night. Her blouse looked like someone's old kitchen curtains. Not impressed.

Kelli's dress during the KM segment was just...a bad choice. I am a short, curvy woman in my 40s. Because of that, there are just some things I should not wear so I avoid them. Kelli seems to have not learned this yet. She has made much better choices in the past so I don't know what's going on.

I really try hard not to get on vets about weight but Ho-Lee-COW it was so obvious I couldn't avoid it. Holly, Erica and Jenna (I think she was in there) were the only ones without rolls. At finals solos, they talked about Caila's "heaviness". Well, there was a LOT of heaviness in those vets last night. Heavier than poor Veronica, who got beaten up over her weight a few years ago. I wonder if K&J got some edict from on high not to harp on weight so much now. Either that or these girls are too golden to get screamed at for weight. It'll be interesting to see what Kitty says at show group auditions. She usually doesn't hold back about weight issues.

From what I understand, Allie really worked hard over the summer to tone up. With Holly at her side in the gym, I'm sure she got in shape pretty fast.

Ah, Yuko. I feel sympathy for her struggle with understanding English rather than finding it a source of great amusement. There's still something about her I find very sweet. You can tell she is trying really hard and wants to please. She's not like Emily and saying "I work harder than anyone else." I know I'm in the minority but I'm still rooting for her.

Nice to see some of my favorite vets (esp Sascha and Tia) at the Belk fashion show. Who was the poor TCC who tripped over her shoes? I bet Judy had to fight back the urge to jump out of her seat and yell at her.

Someone else mentioned the unusual step they took in making a cut early on in the show. I wasn't expecting that, either. Usually they like to build that "will they cut her/will they keep her" tension going until the end. It was clear they didn't want Jackie to come back whereas Tall Girl (whose name I can never remember) was encouraged to take lessons and return. I always find it interesting who they encourage to return and who they urge not to return. 

Edited by ATLGirl
  • Love 11

First thoughts on this ep: daaammnn, Kelli has some nice stems!! Where have they been all this time? Show those legs, girlfriend! 3 snaps.  ?Sorry, couldn't even get past the first couple of scenes! Remember that episode where she and Judy are sitting at the practice field and Judy asks "If you had to get up and do it right now, do you think you could?"(regarding the entrance) To which Kelli replies something in the vicinity of "You're dang right I could!" 

Well... now I want to see it! ?

Edited by MissKrisPcola
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Okay - snark alert, but wow did almost every one of those vets dancing showy to Kasey's song look soft.   Melissa especially!  I know she can dance and is smart and that's why they keep her, but dang, the girl almost has two sets of rolls on her midsection (I said "almost").   Jenn K. has been looking very soft in most of the TV scenes and Megan wasn't the picture of tone-ness either.   Why are so many of the top dancer vets just out of shape?  It can't all be age either cause Mandy the Rookie TC is older than a lot of them and looks amazing.   Holly looked good though so good for her for coming back in better shape than she was last year.

I'm not done with the whole episode yet, but I was thinking the same exact thing when I watched that part.

Ugh I was disappointed because Kacey Musgraves is one of my favorite artists. (She's actually really talented guys!) But this was cringe-worthy and an obvious commercial for boots which are too expensive for us common folk.

Holly-girl if you ever want to stop being a DCC get yourself to a strip club and you could make a fortune. She's almost too good to be in DCC I feel like. She could do anything. Girl crush.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I think Kelly really wanted to give her the opportunity and went the extra mile for her.   Last night one of the guest choreographers said she really looked good!

I thought it was just Kacey Musgraves that said she liked Amy. I don't think Neecie said anything.

5 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

As for Kelli "letting" Yuko miss three days of training camp, I don't think she has much choice. Kelli's options are let her fly back to Japan to renew her visa or cut her right now. If Yuko doesn't renew her visa, she can't stay so Kelli can't really tell her that she can't go. And since she obviously wants her on the team, she can't let her be on the payroll if she doesn't have the proper work visa.

I don't understand why they took her in the first place if she had Visa issues.  Remember when they were so pissed at the Minchew sisters for having pageant duties that required some absences?  And Kelly has said more than once, " If you can't commit to this schedule, I'm sorry - there's the door" - or words to that effect.  I'm thinking Charlotte wants Yuko on the team and they are going to bend whatever rule they have to to make it happen.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, spazette said:

Does Bethany remind anyone else of Kaitlyn LaRae? It's those big blue eyes and somewhat alarmed expression! 

IMHO, Bethany is noooot pretty. Blonde hair and blue eyes does NOT make one pretty. She always has this crazed look on her face, I think her expressions are worse than Emily's.

Other thoughts: I'm sure Auto Amy knows her own bra size...just saying. I also thought that the dress they gave her to wear on the runway was horrible.

From what I could see it was Tess who tripped on the runway...not sure.

Megan she really had gained weight, hopefully by now she has managed to tone up/lose a few. 

Melissa seems a bit soft but not as bad as Megan. Jenna was not in that dance they did for KM. 

I love love love Holly too. I absolutely love how they are focusing on Vets and Rookies this year. 

Celinda, Celinda Celinda - HORRIBLE.

I love, love love all of the new choreographers. They need to have them more often and do some of those dances during the games. 

It was pretty clear from the beginning that K&J had no love for Jackie. The fan vote pick never seems to make the team... 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

I'd never even heard of Kacey Musgraves until last night. Her blouse looked like someone's old kitchen curtains. Not impressed.

Agree!  And please - why waste so much time on giving each other boots -- show more DANCE!

Kelli's dress during the KM segment was just...a bad choice. I am a short, curvy woman in my 40s. Because of that, there are just some things I should not wear so I avoid them. Kelli seems to have not learned this yet. She has made much better choices in the past so I don't know what's going on.

UGH!  Are we talking about the blue one that looked like a maternity dress/tent?  Fabric and design were very nice - but maybe as a swing top over leggings -- definitely not as a dress!  Should use this as one example of what not to wear !

I really try hard not to get on vets about weight but Ho-Lee-COW it was so obvious I couldn't avoid it. Holly, Erica and Jenna (I think she was in there) were the only ones without rolls. At finals solos, they talked about Caila's "heaviness". Well, there was a LOT of heaviness in those vets last night. Heavier than poor Veronica, who got beaten up over her weight a few years ago. I wonder if K&J got some edict from on high not to harp on weight so much now. Either that or these girls are too golden to get screamed at for weight. It'll be interesting to see what Kitty says at show group auditions. She usually doesn't hold back about weight issues.

From what I understand, Allie really worked hard over the summer to tone up. With Holly at her side in the gym, I'm sure she got in shape pretty fast.

Yes, agree - some of these vets looked just as heavy (or more) as Hannah the year she got cut at TC - and Hannah had lots of height so she could pull off a little extra weight.  But I guess since they've already made them Group Leaders they can't cut them now.

• Love 2

The only group leaders in that dance that were heavy IMO was Melissa. Erica looks GR8 and Jenn K. manages to keep her weight in check. 

Wait and Lacey looks awesome too

Agreed. When Kelli walked out in that dress. I did a double take...it was not flattering.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

I have finally cooled off enough to comment on this ep without reaping some sort of horrible karmic retribution. I love DCC MTT and I feel like I just watched a 40 minute commercial for boots, an unknown (to me at least) country singer, a department store, and an ex-country singer that I WISH was unknown to me, and I'm pissed off about it. That emotion will likely come through in this post.

Thanks for pimping Kasey Muskrat and that chick from that 2000s reality singing show out to us.  Completely unpleasant sequences. I'll take Rycroft all damn day if these are my choices.

I love Denise so much I can't even stand it. Her drumline style is such a fresh take on the same stale ass country funk/poorly executed jerky choreo we've seen. That said, I DO love Stephanie DiBiase's "country funk" as well (I just plain old like Stephanie, the horse she rode in on, and anyone that looks like her or the horse). I'm referring to the tired moves we've seen for ten seasons now, and that was the only description I could come up with.

K&J: You're both gorgeous women that I'd be THRILLED to look like when I'm your age. You do have another corporate partner who may be able to provide clothing that could be more flattering. The Salvation Army clearly isn't doing the most good yet.

Kelli and Judes appear to be testing Kelsey, but she's being portrayed as super unlikable to me. I am willing to concede that it's editing, but CMT is doing a damn good job of showing us Kelsey through their eyes right now, and I'm not liking what's portrayed. And for NO reason! Kelsey has done nothing to alienate us as an audience. Editing is powerful. Sad, because she appears to have many friends, and seems to be a nice person when not being edited in this fashion. Gotta throw someone under the bus I guess.

I will leave Jackie alone. I have bigger fish to fry this episode. o O

RANDOMS: Emily is freaking gorgeous.  Auto Amy's walk is cringeworthy. All I can think of is party ANIMAL when I see Tia. Holly in the white frock at the end of the DCC fashion show is baller, GOD I love that girl. Jordan Chanley is a precious chipmunk on helium, and I adore her. I love Yuko. Haven't always, do now, will forever. Samesies for Kyndal.

Who was the prancer? My GOD. I had a Thai stripper teach me how to walk in heels. It takes 3 minutes to learn. That wasn't a catwalk strut, that was equine dressage.

Was Kellie Pickler seriously making fun of how someone else speaks? Someone needs a visit from the self-awareness fairy.

Your entire comment was delicious. This was the MOST delicious though.

YOU are the real reason I haunt this page !  Your posts make me laugh out loud and almost pee my pants every time!!!

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Judy: Badly. Not bad. Or even better- use poorly. "If the girls do poorly today"

"If the girls do bad" makes me cringe. 

Sorry. It just drives me nuts. The country grammar. Dead.

YES YES YES! I was thinking the exact same thing! 

• Love 5
Just now, QuiteContraryMoni said:

HA!! I'm SO glad I'm not alone! I'll admit that I felt like a supreme bitch writing that, but my god! It HAD to be said!!

No. I like when we all have different views/opinions otherwise this board would be boring as hell! 

• Love 1

I feel like they didn't show Cassie because they know how disliked she is? I mean I love Cassie but don't really care about her being featured.

Finished the episode and ugh I feel so bad for Kelsey. She's seriously the sweetest and they're portraying her so bad. I hate editing...

Could care less about Kacey Musgraves, the only song I like of hers is Follow Your Arrow. She's just as washed up as Kellie Pickler is at the moment lol.

Don't care for Jackie, she's boring so glad she got cut. I felt bad for Lindsay because she's a gorgeous dancer, just not DCC style. Jessika is kind of boring. Who was the girl who had the insane push up bra? She was hilarious.

What is up with the Yuko/Kelli love fest???? I think Yuko is adorable, but Kelli's attitude "oh sure, go back to Japan for three weeks, you've been through a lot" etc etc, is just shocking, given how little she's put up with in prior seasons. 

It's nice to see such a sweet side of Kelli- I'm not complaining. I'm just majorly confused. 

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 6