Type keyword(s) to search

Four Weddings - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1.  The  couples need to listen (or specify beforehand) whether their officiant is asking "Do you" or "Will you".  Because they all answer "I do". 

2.  I hate personalized vows.   The standard ones accomplish what they are meant to. Save the sweet nothings to whisper in his ear, not in front of his grandmother.  And, unless you are Lin-Manual F'ing Miranda - no rhyming vows. 

• Love 8

Saw a couple of reruns over the weekend. The hour-long format is so much better than the new version.

The Boston episode had two brides with lovely weddings but less-lovely attitudes.

Fairytale Princess wedding: It rubbed me the wrong way from the get-go how Anjulie bragged that her fiance was doing all the work. She came off so entitled and spoiled. Also, she was pretty critical of the others' weddings, and kept comparing them unfavorably to her own. Her wedding was actually quite nice, with a gorgeous venue, and her princessy dress looked beautiful on her. I was a little surprised by the husband's state trooper uniform, but maybe that's the norm for members of law enforcement? I've only ever seen military uniforms worn. Too bad about the lack of AC in the castle; they should have thought that through, but my sense is that Princess would have wanted the place anyway. Their wish lanterns were awesome floating over the water.  

Harvard Cammi also had a very nice wedding. I liked everything about it except the personal photos at the reception (who puts a photo of themselves as a cheerleader at their wedding? Get over it!) The chapel was beautiful; the string quartet was awesome; her Dad walking her down the aisle was moving; her reception venue was lovely. I thought she looked beautiful in that dress, and especially liked the ruched bodice. Then she turned around and was so fussy at all the other weddings. You don't like the outdoors? You don't like TREES? What kind of inane comment is that?

The other weddings were also nice. I liked the backyard wedding. I thought the food looked great, even though Anjulie said it wasn't enough for a wedding. That wedding also featured wish lanterns - wonder whose wedding came first? These didn't come off as spectacularly, not having wide open spaces for flight. The whaling museum wedding was fine, but nothing special. I was surprised it tied for first. I suspect some highly strategic placements by the contestants to help themselves or hurt someone else. That was my favorite dress, and the bride (Jenna?) seemed to have a great time. But the whole thing was pretty typical wedding except for the reception venue, which seemed ill-suited. 

This show is such a guilty pleasure. Sorry to hear it may not be coming back.

• Love 1
On 9/15/2018 at 3:28 PM, Deni said:

I was just watching episode 4-60 ...And A Phantom. The blonde lady just said, “What is that?” about the food on the plate. It was half a zucchini, and half a summer squash, and that is what she was told. She really didn’t know what zucchini was. In the interview thing, she said that she only eats “normal things” like broccoli. 

She was the 'picky eater' of the bunch, & complained about the food at the cocktail reception, which was the tatted up bride who won - she was quite nice & I liked her wedding too.

I really did like the blonde's Phantom theme; the venue was lovely & their entrance was great, & I'm not usually into over the top stuff. But the cake smashing - yikes. She was obviously pissed & rightfully so; it was terribly awkward.

3 hours ago, peggy06 said:

Harvard Cammi also had a very nice wedding.

She did have a nice wedding but no real competition. The princess bride could've competed had they had a/c, but without that & Cammie having the bacon bar & her disabled dad walking her down the aisle, she was IT to win. Personally I couldn't feel happy for her as she was such a snotty bitch.

• Love 2
On 9/15/2018 at 3:55 PM, Quof said:

1.  The  couples need to listen (or specify beforehand) whether their officiant is asking "Do you" or "Will you".  Because they all answer "I do". 

2.  I hate personalized vows.   The standard ones accomplish what they are meant to. Save the sweet nothings to whisper in his ear, not in front of his grandmother.  And, unless you are Lin-Manual F'ing Miranda - no rhyming vows. 

OMG I laugh at this.  My hub and I kicked it old school:  To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, etc....."  None of this:  "I promise to be the wind beneath your cloud, to listen with all my heart, to be there for you in the worst of storms."  Yeah.....shut it.  Remember the bride who said "I promise to support all your ideas, even when they are going to fail?" or something like that?  Way to support there, missy.

And I made sure to write:  "Do you take this man?" so I could  say "I DO!" because I like "I do"more than "I will."  Just a preference.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

"I do" sounds more definitive, whereas "I will" sounds more like, "okay, I guess so", to me LOL.

I agree!!  "I will" sounds like, "Well. if I have to, I guess I will....."  I mean, say it like you mean it!!!  "I DO!!"  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

OMG I laugh at this.  My hub and I kicked it old school:  To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, etc....."  None of this:  "I promise to be the wind beneath your cloud, to listen with all my heart, to be there for you in the worst of storms."  Yeah.....shut it.  Remember the bride who said "I promise to support all your ideas, even when they are going to fail?" or something like that?  Way to support there, missy.

Ha ha I totally agree!  Even worse are the ones that are just, "You are my best friend and my soul mate, blah blah blah" where they give a nice speech but I want to interrupt to point out that they are NOT VOWS!!

• Love 1

Just watched the Florida episode with the 2 Hollys.  I don’t like the new format.  It’s boring. Two hours is an eternity and usually I don’t get through the entire episode.  However, having said that, due to the fact that these four women were in no way actual friends, this one was a little more interesting.  So far episodes with  friends portray four women supporting each other, and having pretty much the same wedding.   This one showed different weddings, as well as turned up the snark.  I’m not sure I get the “unlimited”budget one with the buffet served in disposable aluminum trays... I pity her new husband.  “Sparkle”is a hard lifestyle to maintain.  Destiny was bridezilla with serious vocal fry. However her wedding was hands down the best, with the exception of the food. 

Edited by SoCalAgain
  • Love 3

So I'm guessing, after all of our pondering, that the two-hour show with the dance team did NOT air after all ... I actually was kinda sorta looking forward to it because a dance team showdown seemed to hold the promise of tons of snarkworthy crap!

So instead I'm continuing to tape old episodes and watch a few a night or until I fall asleep ... doing shots every time someone says "you can tell how much they love each other" (which often leads to that early sleep). 

Mr. Snappy is a musician who has played more than his share of weddings (and we may agree to disagree -- though he just flat-out disagrees -- about whether weddings are better with DJs or live bands (my opinion is "it depends", his is "BANDS ARE ALWAYS BETTER BECAUSE THEY PAY OUR BILLS AND LIVE MUSIC IS BETTER THAN DJs" ... that said, Little Snappy is having a DJ so she and Mr. Future Snappy Son-In-Law can choose the music they love, aka Motown and 90s pop). 

The point I was getting to here (and there is one!) is that with him playing a wedding or two every weekend and having been working musician for 50 years and Little Snappy working in the music business in licensing/publishing, we get a kick out of watching shows like this where they have to sync in "fakey fake" music for real songs because they don't have the rights to the real ones (or won't pay them), and figuring out "what song are they REALLY playing?" Last night was clearly "Lean On Me." (Can't remember name of episode but it was right outside of Philly though they called them "New Jersey brides," where the winner was named Laila and we both called BULLSH&T on her wedding costing only $35K (she was a bling-queen). 

I know he makes fun of my watching this show but I think last night's episode MAY have gotten him hooked (especially since we have the upcoming wedding of Casa Snappy)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Mr. Snappy is a musician who has played more than his share of weddings (and we may agree to disagree -- though he just flat-out disagrees -- about whether weddings are better with DJs or live bands (my opinion is "it depends", his is "BANDS ARE ALWAYS BETTER BECAUSE THEY PAY OUR BILLS AND LIVE MUSIC IS BETTER THAN DJs" ... that said, Little Snappy is having a DJ so she and Mr. Future Snappy Son-In-Law can choose the music they love, aka Motown and 90s pop). 

How'd he take this?  I guess it depends on if he doesn't play their type of music. I read something where the famous cellist Yo-Yo Ma's daughter didn't want him playing at her wedding, because she wanted him to enjoy it like a 'regular dad', I guess. Sounds nice, but wonder if he wouldn't have been thrilled to play something for her/them at the wedding.

The point I was getting to here (and there is one!) is that with him playing a wedding or two every weekend and having been working musician for 50 years and Little Snappy working in the music business in licensing/publishing, we get a kick out of watching shows like this where they have to sync in "fakey fake" music for real songs because they don't have the rights to the real ones (or won't pay them), and figuring out "what song are they REALLY playing?" Last night was clearly "Lean On Me." (Can't remember name of episode but it was right outside of Philly though they called them "New Jersey brides," where the winner was named Laila and we both called BULLSH&T on her wedding costing only $35K (she was a bling-queen). 

That's interesting because I wonder that too & can't tell.  What was the name of that one?

I think the dance team one is supposed to be this weekend - anyone?

• Love 1

@gonecrackers: 

Still not sure what it was called but it was from 2013 and here is a bridal site recap of the show ... http://bridalhotlist.com/tlcs-four-weddings-episode-recap-september-12th-3012848/

Re: DJ, hubby was okay with the decision (not that he had much say in the matter LMAO -- we agreed that it would all be her call, knowing it would probably end up LESS foofoo and LESS pricey done her way anyway LOL) ... I was on her side on this from the get-go because I know how deep/obscure her taste in music is (even within the parameters of Motown and the 90s) and I think a band would get the required song list and just want to kill themselves, whereas with a DJ she can sit down with him/her well in advance, give him the list of "must play songs" and the basics for the rest and let him roll ... at my own wedding, our first dance was pretty obscure and the band did a great job of learning it but they also played a TON of the songs we had on the "don't play these" list.

Her wedding is going to be awesome but quite intimate. I think she's inviting 70 people which means it will be closer to 60 when all is said and done. It's at a fantastic venue (we actually saw it on another wedding show, "I Want THAT Wedding") but I don't think there's any way it's big enough for a band to set up! Little Snappy is a super-low-key bride-to-be. Definitely not a bridezilla. No wedding party, no color scheme (green for greenery at the venue and beige for wine barrels LOL), no horah, no cake smoosh. No cake, actually (churro ice cream sandwiches). No wedding gown (we'll go shopping for perhaps a wedding jumpsuit when we go out to visit in January). But full open bar and great food.

Instead of a father-daughter dance, they are going to play and sing a duet (he on keyboard, she on guitar). Not sure what song yet but willing to guess it will be sentimental enough there won't be a dry eye on this mom who will not wear mascara.

• Love 1

Sounds really nice - I hope all goes well for her!

Instead of a father-daughter dance, they are going to play and sing a duet (he on keyboard, she on guitar). Not sure what song yet but willing to guess it will be sentimental enough there won't be a dry eye on this mom who will not wear mascara.

Waterproof...

• Love 2

"And a Giraffe" is in Sunday!!!  YAY ME!  I have seen the beginning but never the whole thing.  Miss Lowball.......here I come.  (In all fairness I will be going back and forth between this and the MN Vikings game.)  I believe her name was CHristine and gave out 3's and 4's to very nice weddings.  Wonder what she would have given Miss Warm Soda/Pizza NYC Wedding?

• Love 2

I know the new format wasn’t a hit, but beyond bizarre that they have just pulled the new episodes that have already been filmed/completed and are showing reruns of gypsies and people with too many kids. What’s the story here?

• Love 4
On 9/20/2018 at 10:35 AM, PamelaMaeSnap said:

@gonecrackers: 

Still not sure what it was called but it was from 2013 and here is a bridal site recap of the show ... http://bridalhotlist.com/tlcs-four-weddings-episode-recap-september-12th-3012848/

Re: DJ, hubby was okay with the decision (not that he had much say in the matter LMAO -- we agreed that it would all be her call, knowing it would probably end up LESS foofoo and LESS pricey done her way anyway LOL) ... I was on her side on this from the get-go because I know how deep/obscure her taste in music is (even within the parameters of Motown and the 90s) and I think a band would get the required song list and just want to kill themselves, whereas with a DJ she can sit down with him/her well in advance, give him the list of "must play songs" and the basics for the rest and let him roll ... at my own wedding, our first dance was pretty obscure and the band did a great job of learning it but they also played a TON of the songs we had on the "don't play these" list.

Her wedding is going to be awesome but quite intimate. I think she's inviting 70 people which means it will be closer to 60 when all is said and done. It's at a fantastic venue (we actually saw it on another wedding show, "I Want THAT Wedding") but I don't think there's any way it's big enough for a band to set up! Little Snappy is a super-low-key bride-to-be. Definitely not a bridezilla. No wedding party, no color scheme (green for greenery at the venue and beige for wine barrels LOL), no horah, no cake smoosh. No cake, actually (churro ice cream sandwiches). No wedding gown (we'll go shopping for perhaps a wedding jumpsuit when we go out to visit in January). But full open bar and great food.

You can tell your husband that I'm firmly on his team as well; just got married and had a band on August 25th on Long Island. My band didn't play one song on my do not play list, and they were awesome. I think a lot of it depends on who you book! 

Whether if it's a band or a DJ, even though I really like live music, if it's someone who knows how to read a room and really PLAY a wedding, both are great options. We had a nine piece band and everyone was dancing. I wasn't a bridezilla, but I can't call myself a bridechilla either, since we had 250 guests (both Italian) and we planned the whole thing in 6 months. 

I love the duet in place of the father-daughter dance, that is awesome and so meaningful. Wish I could pull off a jumpsuit; I'm petite with a tiny waist and huge butt/thighs, so that wouldn't ever be an option for me. I am always envious when I see a woman wearing one! 

My husband and I couldn't care less about the cake; in fact, he wanted Entemann's. I really don't even remember eating it! They had to pull me off the dance floor to cut it, I was having such a good time. I was the last of all my friends to get married, so I knew what I hated as a guest/what I liked, and tried to make decisions accordingly. At the end of the day, yes, it's your day with your spouse, but your guests are GUESTS and should be taken care of as well. 

These brides are always insane. I'm watching a re-run now and I love that I can tell when it aired based on the style of the dress. Pickups, ugh. 

• Love 3

Okay!!!  So I finally got to the B-L-A-N bride Christine!!!  Boy oh boy she did not disappoint.  She really had a thing for decor!!!  "The decor let me down!"  "It was not decorated"  "It was decorated to her theme enough!"  Whitney, the Southern bride with the baby voice was SUCH a sweetie and I am so glad she won!!!  She was handing out 3's and 4's like candy.  I was waiting for Christine to give a 2 because "I like the heavier cardstock and the bride had a light cardstock."  I was surprised the Damask Bride did not receive higher overall scores, too as her wedding seemed very nice.  I do agree with folks who complain about waiting in line for food - if you have 100 plus guests you need more than one table.

There was another Christine - Blue Christine as I like to call her.  Her dress has blue, she wanted a WInter Wonderland and she was a bitch.  Her eyes and mouth were too small for her face, lol.  She was kinda unpleasant and came in fourth as well.  I am a MN native so winter is usually not a wonderland to me, lolol.

• Love 4

I watched way too many episodes this morning and there was a bride who had a (some kind of an) ethnic wedding ceremony, there was a veil that symbolized the couples home and rope that represented the bond between the bride and groom.  Cut to one of the other brides and she actually said that they could have just chosen on or the other, "those customes were a bit too much for my taste," really ignorant. 

Giving a low score because one of your guests strips down and dances the dance of the seven veils is stupid.   

The comment that makes me nuts is when they see their fellow brides and remark that the dress fit her perfectly, certainly they all had their dresses altered to fit them.  That said, the ugly wedding dresses on some of these brides would not make a difference whether or not it was altered properly. 

• Love 1

I forgot to add that BLAN Christine thought that the Hawaiian Bride (she and her man had two little kids) was having a Hawaii theme.  EVERYTHING was Hawaiian - the food, the raw duck eggs later, the dancers, the hula, the flowers, everything.   Our BLAN bride thought it was not Hawaiian enough.  Good Lord does Don Ho and the remaining cast of Hawaii 5-O from the 70's need to show up to make it Hawaiian enough???  Meanwhile, her theme was either Eco Friendly or Zoo and she thought having it in the zoo was the end all be all to EVERYTHING.  It is a zoo, not Planet Mars.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, cpcathy said:

BLAN also thought the winning bride needed to have decorations to spruce up her wedding--she got married in a garden. Did she need tulle and streamers in a GARDEN?

I secretly wonder of she worked for a wholesale decorations firm - she was REALLY pushing the decor part of things!  And BLAN, not everyone is so enamored of zoos.  I have certain family members who would flat out refuse to attend no matter who was getting married as they see them as cruel to animals to keep them caged, no matter if it is billed as a sanctuary.   When one gets married in a garden or arboretum (like me!) that is one of the selling points  - no decoration needed!!  Plus where I got married you could not put streamers, tulle, nothing on anything in the spot where we exchanged vows.  So there, BLAN.

• Love 2

I've come to confess. I've had the last 3 eps of the new Four Weddings taking up 6 hours on my dvr and I deleted them. I know, I know, please...don't judge me. I just couldn't do it. I'll watch reruns of the old ones and sit back and enjoy timeless bitchy you get a 2 because you had paper napkins snark.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

I've come to confess. I've had the last 3 eps of the new Four Weddings taking up 6 hours on my dvr and I deleted them. I know, I know, please...don't judge me. I just couldn't do it. I'll watch reruns of the old ones and sit back and enjoy timeless bitchy you get a 2 because you had paper napkins snark.

No judging you - we admire your courage!!!  Yes we all all love the snark over square tables vs round tables, rare steak vs medium steak, etc!

• Love 4

Just watched an old one.  Loved it.  The one with Marie"s $160,000 wedding in Manhattan (Dracula theme).  The volunteer firefighter on Fire Island (liked her the best), another Indian bride (Pnina dress) & Jewish groom, and the one where they announced the pregnancy (tacky).  So great to see the look on Marie's face when she came last - such a nasty woman with a tasteless wedding.  But, America knows she was robbed!

• Love 2

Ahh!...Good times...

Just watched "...And a Grilled Cheese," S5/Ep03 with New York/Brooklyn brides. The tall bride in the sexy dress thanked her wife in her personalized vows for embracing her children "even when they didn't like you." Lol, that was very real. She had a tastefully done rainbow theme. When the officiant mentioned that their union wasn't recognized in some states, I was like 'Omg. What year is this?!' (2013)

My favorite was Jenny. She was really positive & upbeat about the other brides' weddings & she likes a drink & a good party, but nothing crazy. She had a tree planting ceremony & a grilled cheese food truck for the afterparty. And she won! Yay!

I wish this show was available On Demand. I missed most of the new season. It sounds like you guys resoundingly hated it, but I live for good snark.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tanichka said:

Just watched an old one.  Loved it.  The one with Marie"s $160,000 wedding in Manhattan (Dracula theme).  The volunteer firefighter on Fire Island (liked her the best), another Indian bride (Pnina dress) & Jewish groom, and the one where they announced the pregnancy (tacky).  So great to see the look on Marie's face when she came last - such a nasty woman with a tasteless wedding.  But, America knows she was robbed!

I am watching the endless loop too...cleaning, ironing, prepping dinner, etc...and the last episode was with the bride Stephanie (I think) who had 3 wedding dresses, one uglier than the next and everything was pink.  I wonder if she looks back at this episode and just dies of embarrassment? Also I wonder if she is still married, she seems a little high maintaince.

• Love 3

Another bride who was not impressed with enough "theme" was on this AM - a bride had a navy/nautical theme.  Fine.  She had a captain marry them, anchors and boats were EVERYWHERE!!  But a guest bride gave her a five because "her theme was not in her floral decor."  WTF??  She needed nothing more than her beautiful arch and hydrangeas as centerpieces, NOT more anchors!!!  

On this same one the bride who came in fourth....oy.  Beautiful lady but a dry reception is one thing but not enough seats is a big no no.  I can live w/out a glass of wine but please don't make me sit on concrete steps.  I will give a five for that.

49 minutes ago, MrFluffy said:

What is with the bouquet pumping (like celebrating a hockey win)? To me, it seems so vulgar and unfeminine. Is it just me?

No it is unfeminine and not just you.  We skipped a grand entrance as ) our reception was more low key 2) it is just not us 3) we wanted to be there first to greet guests.  We are not fist pumping kinda folks, I guess.  I had the ultimate compliment from my then 18 year old son:  "Mom I want to have a wedding like yours!"  (I think he knows we threw a budget friendly wedding, lol)  He is QUITE thrifty too....I can just hear him (someday.....someday far far away please) to his fiance:  "YOU WANNA SPEND SIX THOUSAND ON JUST A RECEPTION SITE????  Uh....no!"

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

the last episode was with the bride Stephanie (I think) who had 3 wedding dresses, one uglier than the next and everything was pink.  I wonder if she looks back at this episode and just dies of embarrassment?

If she matures, yes......otherwise, no.  If she hits some financial snags she may wish she had NOT dropped coin into those dresses.   Can't pay the electric bill with old bridal dresses now can we??

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Another bride who was not impressed with enough "theme" was on this AM - a bride had a navy/nautical theme.  Fine.  She had a captain marry them, anchors and boats were EVERYWHERE!!  But a guest bride gave her a five because "her theme was not in her floral decor."  WTF??  She needed nothing more than her beautiful arch and hydrangeas as centerpieces, NOT more anchors!!!  

Yes, the brides seem to project their preferences on the bride getting married, like the guest bride who did not like seafood so there was little she would eat during cocktail hour.  The one comment I hate is when the brides comment about the religious ceremonies like they don't like the customs a bride would adhere to because their religion dictates those for a wedding ceremony.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, MrFluffy said:

What is with the bouquet pumping (like celebrating a hockey win)? To me, it seems so vulgar and unfeminine. Is it just me?

Everyone seems to do this now.  I saw it for the first time at my niece's wedding 11 years ago, & thought "WTF".

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes, the brides seem to project their preferences on the bride getting married, like the guest bride who did not like seafood so there was little she would eat during cocktail hour.  The one comment I hate is when the brides comment about the religious ceremonies like they don't like the customs a bride would adhere to because their religion dictates those for a wedding ceremony.

Another thing about cocktail hour:  It is supposed to be nibble foods, like a snack.  Why the heaping mounds of food?  Then listening to the brides complain that they ate too much at cocktail hour and did not care for the "wedding chicken."

Weddings I attended w/cocktail hour had gourmet crackers with cheese and meet, some shrimps, some other small meats, cheese and fruits.  That's it.  That is all you need, really!

• Love 5

I stopped my streaming service so I won't be able to watch even reruns any more. I will miss coming here.

The last episode I saw was a New York or New Jersey episode where the most notable aspect was the bride who kept going on about shots. She HAD TO have shots! At one wedding the others wouldn't do shots; at another, there was a sign up that no shots would be served. Most of her commentary was about shots or lack thereof. It was a little OTT.  

There was a Christmas themed wedding that had the prettiest church decorations, thanks to the time of year. That bride was very critical of Shots Bride; it was like there was a separate competition going on between them.  Definite personality clash.  One of the tall centerpieces fell on another of the brides at the Christmas (Silver and Gold) wedding, and that bride didn't even ding the wedding for it. (But another bride did.)

The winner that time had a nice wedding, but it was nothing out of the ordinary. Tons of food as I recall. I think she was the bride who dinged someone else because she didn't care for flowers. I guess hers was the best by default, no falling vases and shots were served.:)

Shots bride (Kara) even said she needed a shot while they were waiting for the limo to see who won. They cut away pretty quickly but Emily (the reserved one) looked like she turned her head and rolled her eyes when Kara exclaimed “F**k!” while waiting. You stay classy Kara. I enjoyed seeing her come in last place.

This is from a first season episode I just watched: “I expected more from the centerpieces”. There’s no need to put so much pressure on innocent centerpieces, lady.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, dangwoodchucks said:

Shots bride (Kara) even said she needed a shot while they were waiting for the limo to see who won. They cut away pretty quickly but Emily (the reserved one) looked like she turned her head and rolled her eyes when Kara exclaimed “F**k!” while waiting. You stay classy Kara. I enjoyed seeing her come in last place.

This is from a first season episode I just watched: “I expected more from the centerpieces”. There’s no need to put so much pressure on innocent centerpieces, lady.

Kara, a/k/a Shots Bride, was a prison guard.  Fine - but she clearly got a thrill out of bossing people around all damn day and wanted to act that way in her off time as well.   She was bossy, mean and just unpleasant.  She had a mean look in her eye!!!  Seriously!

12 hours ago, dangwoodchucks said:

No kidding!!!  What did those centerpieces ever do to you, lady?

17 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Kara, a/k/a Shots Bride, was a prison guard.  Fine - but she clearly got a thrill out of bossing people around all damn day and wanted to act that way in her off time as well.   She was bossy, mean and just unpleasant.  She had a mean look in her eye!!!  Seriously!

Seriously she was a scary one. Prison guard suits her LOL.  Good luck to her hubby haha!

2 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Seriously she was a scary one. Prison guard suits her LOL.  Good luck to her hubby haha!

No kidding - I can just hear her/see her at Abblebee's:  "SHOTS!  SHOTS! SHOTS!  C'MON BARKEEP!!!!!  WAITRESS???  SERVER??? WHERE ARE YOU??"  She probably never tips either.

• Love 3

She also said red-haired bride and zigzag bride were boring. I don't think I'd ever heard a bride on the show talk bad about other brides. At least not before that. Like, their personalities, not just their weddings!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, cpcathy said:

She also said red-haired bride and zigzag bride were boring. I don't think I'd ever heard a bride on the show talk bad about other brides. At least not before that. Like, their personalities, not just their weddings!

Yeah she was a charmer, that one. Can't imagine the kind of gang she hangs out with.

• Love 1