Type keyword(s) to search

Four Weddings - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 8/13/2018 at 10:47 AM, Thumper said:

From a sociological standpoint, this was an interesting "slice of life in the U.S., " though.    There probably aren't that many venues in their area from which to choose.  They don't have $25,000-100,000 to spend on a wedding (and I've criticized the extravagance of many of them!).  Dress pants don't have a place in their world,  they don't eat out much and aren't exposed to many other types of food, etc.   I totally get all of our comments, but this episode also opened my eyes to life outside my world, and into theirs.

I almost deleted this episode about 5 minutes in (knowing that I would be so full of abhorrence that I'd have trouble sleeping), but then tried to approach it from the perspective above. I really tried to think, well, it may not be my style or my upbringing, but to each their own. Down-home casual food? Cool. Guests carrying chairs? As long as someone's helping the old folks, no problem. Jeans to a wedding? Whatever floats your boat.

The aspect that had me hoping for a Black Death v2.0 to sweep this planet, though, was the closed-mindedness (to put it mildly) of some of the brides. The fat(test) one, the white tank top one, was an obese, nasty, disrespectful bitch. (*deep breath* This is my opinion after four days of trying to calm down...) Her body language at the dinner table at the in-law home visit was... there are no words. She's a "picky" eater? That's rich. I'd call it "ignorant, spoiled brat" but let's use euphemisms instead. What got me the most, though, were the curled lip comments like "that's not the kinda food we eat around here." Even better was from the bride who inexplicably won: "that's not the kinda music we listen to around here" when at one the "fancy" weddings (the couple that had previous kids). Now, I know TLC adds that shitty genre muzak garbage over the real, licensed songs at each wedding, so perhaps there was some editing tomfoolery, but I noticed that instead of the genera-country sounds throughout the episode, there was one segment that had what one might call a more "urban"-sounding tune, and that's exactly when the cat-butt-face bride made that comment about "not OUR kinda music". Hm, I wonder how to interpret that. I'm sitting here trying to keep an open fucking mind about a world quite different from my own, but it's that kind of deeply ingrained attitude, completely closed to ANYTHING that doesn't match your own, that really.... just, phew....

I'm glad I don't have kids.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, readheaded said:

There are, but for some people, that $50 is too much to spend (not Bubby).  I wouldn't want anyone to feel like they HAD to spend money they didn't have on clothes they'd never wear again to come to my wedding.

They could always wear them to church!  I, for one, would be pleased to see people actually dressing for the occasion.  We can see photos of people in the Great Depression & WW 2, & they would not be caught dead looking like slobs.

Dewey Decimate - Well said!!!

• Love 4

Still haven't had the viewing (dis)pleasure on this one, but on the shirt/outfit discussion - even if $50 is a stretch it's an investment, especially since men's clothes are typically better made. He could've worn the outfit to all the weddings (& he was on TV for these), to any other weddings or occasions that happened, church as was stated, etc. etc.  So it wouldn't be a one occasion waste of money outfit; I wouldn't bother doing that either.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, WarnerCL45 said:

They could always wear them to church!  I, for one, would be pleased to see people actually dressing for the occasion.  We can see photos of people in the Great Depression & WW 2, & they would not be caught dead looking like slobs.

Dewey Decimate - Well said!!!

4 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Still haven't had the viewing (dis)pleasure on this one, but on the shirt/outfit discussion - even if $50 is a stretch it's an investment, especially since men's clothes are typically better made. He could've worn the outfit to all the weddings (& he was on TV for these), to any other weddings or occasions that happened, church as was stated, etc. etc.  So it wouldn't be a one occasion waste of money outfit; I wouldn't bother doing that either.

Just to repeat, I don't think money was Bubby's issue when it came to his wedding clothes; I was speaking more generally.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Just to repeat, I don't think money was Bubby's issue when it came to his wedding clothes; I was speaking more generally.

Since I haven't seen the episode, I was as well, but neglected to word it that way.

Even if money is an issue for a guy, he could still get some nicer looking pieces one at a time at cheaper stores & then have things he could wear multiple times (as long as his weight doesn't change!).

2 hours ago, readheaded said:

Personally, I think people should have the wedding they want, even if it means divided styrofoam plates and a dirt floor, especially if they're on a budget and can better use that money for something else.

I agree, I would not raise my eyebrows at divided foam plates nor a dirt floor.  Neither would be my thing but I would not judge.  I WILL judge when it appears that a wedding was thrown together on a too low budget and guest's comfort was sacrificed.  Too little food, cash bar,not enough tables and chairs, etc - I have lived it.  It then appears that the couple over invited to receive gifts.  I have been to a few of those and it never helped that the bride and groom spent more time talking and dancing with friends than thanking their guests.  You can do both, I have (twice.)

1 hour ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Her body language at the dinner table at the in-law home visit was... there are no words. She's a "picky" eater? That's rich. I'd call it "ignorant, spoiled brat" but let's use euphemisms instead.

Yes her manners were not acceptable.  Bubby and her live with his parents?  (I thought they did, perhaps I was wrong.)  You can afford a tractor?  You can afford khaki's and a shirt.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yes her manners were not acceptable.  Bubby and her live with his parents?  (I thought they did, perhaps I was wrong.)  You can afford a tractor?  You can afford khaki's and a shirt.

Yes, they live with his parents, for reasons that were never explained. Hunched over, leaning her face into her food and shoveling a plate of sugary barbecue sauce garnished with chicken into her face. Gah. We may next see her (and Buddy, too, for that matter) on My 600-Pound Life. And don't get me wrong, I actually like barbecue sauce, but I do not suck it down while ignoring the others at the table. She was just classless. I got the feeling there was some backstory there.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree, I would not raise my eyebrows at divided foam plates nor a dirt floor.  Neither would be my thing but I would not judge.  I WILL judge when it appears that a wedding was thrown together on a too low budget and guest's comfort was sacrificed.  Too little food, cash bar,not enough tables and chairs, etc - I have lived it.  It then appears that the couple over invited to receive gifts.  I have been to a few of those and it never helped that the bride and groom spent more time talking and dancing with friends than thanking their guests.  You can do both, I have (twice.)

I think Bubby didn't want to buy clothes not that he couldn't afford them. I wonder if Tayia was a foster kid and that's why she didn't have family at her wedding, That could also explain why she wasn't fed healthy food and taught proper manners.

• Love 1

Those brides really missed the mark with their gowns.

According to The Talko, this is the perfect gown "if you dreamed about a rustic hipster wedding – think a barn setting, shiplap everywhere, burlap accents, and mason jars – then a dress with a straw-like skirt fits the setting perfectly!":  

Rustic Dress.jpg

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Those brides really missed the mark with their gowns.

According to The Talko, this is the perfect gown "f you dreamed about a rustic hipster wedding – think a barn setting, shiplap everywhere, burlap accents, and mason jars – then a dress with a straw-like skirt fits the setting perfectly!":

I have no words.  None.

Public Service Announcement:  Dracula Marie is on today!!!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, cpcathy said:

That gown needs one thing: Mason Jars.

I respectfully disagree.  That dress needs the bride out of the dress then some lighter fluid and a match.

I just rewatched Dracula's Castle and Marie smiled ONCE, when her groom was reciting his vows.  She looked pissed during her own wedding!!!

Here are the scores:

Zoranda 87

Karen 75

Anumita 74

Marie 61

Zoranda was "Family First" and announced her pregnancy at the reception.  I do have a question about Zoranda's wedding though:  Her ceremony was a Jewish ceremony yet her dress had bare shoulders.  I thought that was a no no, but maybe because it was not in a temple it was okay?

Karen was such a sweetie - I loved her dress, I loved her venue.  Any of the three could have won and I would have been fine with it.  But Marie was ROBBED!  It was GRAND THEFT, I tell you!!

• Love 2
On 8/11/2018 at 9:44 PM, seahag50 said:

ok im biting the bullet on this country episode....please someone tell me why these obese girls say they are picky eaters....no you are not. 

I'm going to have to disagree with this statement. My former BIL would only eat pizza, hot dogs, and grilled cheese. Was he a big guy? Of course he was...he only ate pizza, hot dogs, and grilled cheese. Picky just means they don't eat a wide variety of foods, not that they don't eat a lot of what they will eat.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Turquoise said:

I'm going to have to disagree with this statement. My former BIL would only eat pizza, hot dogs, and grilled cheese. Was he a big guy? Of course he was...he only ate pizza, hot dogs, and grilled cheese. Picky just means they don't eat a wide variety of foods, not that they don't eat a lot of what they will eat.

I have a very thin friend who only eats those things and sweets. Also, on an earlier Four Weddings episode, there was a bride who only ate those things, and even ordered a kid's chicken fingers meal at one of the weddings.  She was very thin and pretty. I say this to say that judging a book by my last two examples cover would be wrong. Although, the brides on this particular episode seemed to be flawed beyond what their eating habits (or weight) suggested. 

Real late to the party & sorry for any repeat comments; a few random thoughts follow.

Josie, geesh, what a bitch. But the other two with the 'too fancy' on the food - again geesh, they looked so stupid. And salad is also 'too fancy'?  The only foods they seem to eat are mac & cheese, baked beans, pork... I was almost gleeful when I finally saw a damn salad.

Taiya or whatever her name was must've stopped for some burgers on the way home.  And jeans & tank top, really? Couldn't do any better - a flannel shirt maybe?

Josie looked like a sausage in her first dress.

Maybe it was her eyes, but Chelsey always looked wired up.

Rachel & Josh didn't fit in with this group at all.

The cake smashing must stop.

Maybe I'm 'too fancy', but hell to the no on a dirt floor.

I'm lousy with names & need more names shown on the TH's; takes me the whole show to know who is who.

Rachel should have won.

This show is too damn long.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Josie looked like a sausage in her first dress.

I agree - it was VERY unflattering to her.  Yet another bride who insists on a "Strapless Mermaid" when they should NOT be in that style.  Her gut looked big. 

4 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Rachel should have won

Yep - classy affair, classiest bride for certain.

• Love 4

Late to the party...after reading everyone's reviews, I took one for the team and watched it this evening. My eyes hurt from rolling them so much. How in the hell does someone win when they had a dry wedding? No. No. No.  I know cash bars are considered tacky, but if you can't afford an open bar, give your guests the option of buying drinks!  A bottle of wine at each table would come to maybe $300 total? I like to party at weddings and understand that there might be circumstances where it would be inappropriate (bride and groom in recovery, or religion...)   But was that food so expensive that you couldn't budget $1,000 for beer and wine (and Jell-O shots are very economical. Just sayin')

Everything else I have to say about these yahoos has been said very eloquently.

Rachel and Josie were robbed.

If you can afford a pair of brand spanking new overalls for wedding garb, you can buy a pair of khakis at Kohl's for $30 or Goodwill for $5.

In the original format of Four Weddings, Taia would have scored a 30...hee hee.

I'm over the rustic/country chic barn/winery weddings. The cutesy chalkboard signs & mason jars I used to like a lot. Now it's like meh.

so where do I find these people on Facebook? I wanna get on there and add my support to the nice brides.

Edited by Beaner
forgot something
  • Love 4

Besides the 2hrs., the longer backstories, friendships, new scoring/categories, and the husbands attending, I’ve been trying to figure out what is different about this new format.

The other things that I’ve noticed are: The fake music doesn’t really have vocals now, the brides aren’t shown together in their wedding dresses anymore, we don’t see the brides doing goofy dancing when they are introduced, also when they are introduced we don’t hear one bride say something like, “I don’t like fake flowers,” then the next bride says, “We’re having all fake flowers.” when she is introduced.

Edited by Deni
  • Love 5

So, ironically, the winners of tonight's episode was "city chic." And they were my favorite couple (Markeisha and Michael.) Great antidote to the Kentucky weddings. So lovely to see people dressed to the nines celebrating in elegant venues.

• Love 4

Yeah, I thought the right people won tonight.  It cracked me up that it was the couple who let their wedding planner just take care of everything.  And I loved the guy on roller skates mid-wedding.  Loved!

Meanwhile, another bride fired her wedding planner and ended up with similar decor as she had originally intended and plastic. 

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, Enigma X said:

I am just glad Jaye did not win. 

Yes! She was horrid. Changing your wedding planner at the last minute because someone else had your tacky chair decorations? Bitch, please. I liked the woman who won and also really liked the woman with the lesbian wedding. For some reason, I did not think this episode felt as interminable as the others this  season.

• Love 2

I just do NOT understand why Jaye held her dry wedding at a vineyard.  I'm not a fan of dry weddings, but if--as she stated--they had a number of people in recovery in their families, having a dry wedding is just fine.  But do it somewhere else!  They were in the Atlanta area where there are many, many places to hold a wedding.  Pick any one of them!  And I don't get the "mix up" over the horse drawn carriage vs. vintage Rolls....on the vineyard's web site, both are available for the package she must have gotten (based on the number of guests).  Sounds like production had a hand in that.

I can't remember if it was Sonji or Jessica who had mac & cheese at her wedding, but after last week's disposable hotel pans of what looked to be Kraft Dinner, it was nice to see proper mac & cheese, with the browned cheesey top.

The new scoring system sucks.  I'm not even sure what "originalilty" means any more; one bride gave good marks because fireworks were "original", though we've seen that a ton of times on past episodes.  Then one bride (Jessica, I think) docked Markesha's originality score because, although the nearly naked roller skater was original (I don't think that's been done before!), it wasn't to her liking.  So what is it: points for truly unusual elements, or points for elements that are kinda common but not at the other 3 weddings?  Then, on the food, the one bride (Sonji IIRC) docked points because shrimp was served and she doesn't eat fish but she liked the other food.  I'd only mark down the shrimp is if that was ALL they had to eat and I couldn't eat fish.  (That's happened in weddings my parents & sister have attened, all of whom have varying degrees of fish allergies.  Cake is always safe, but that's not dinner.)  But if the chicken was great and she could eat it, why even bother about the shrimp?  All in all, with the points system instead of the 1st/2nd/3rd rankings, it seems the brides are more overt in trying to manipulate the score to their own favor.

That being said, the right wedding won on this episode.  And I want to find Sonji's baker, because all three of those cakes looked beyond delicious.

• Love 6

Everybody seemed to like each other and the weddings were nice. The drama was low key. However, how could super detail oriented Jaye have budget-busting items like fireworks, an ice sculpture, and two gowns and not know the meal was being served on plastic? That's a pretty big detail. I laughed that the friends table brought their own flask. 

The nearly naked skater startled me. I guess the wedding party was in on the joke, though. The city setting was my favorite, but that's my taste. 

The weddings were pretty standard, but they didn't look Pinterest-y. Points for that. 

• Love 2

Is mac & cheese the new food-du-jour for weddings?  I don't get it!  

I've been to weddings with (free) wine on the table and cash bar, but a dry wedding would not bother me, as I'm not much of a drinker.  Not a big fan of the open bar - people can't control themselves.

• Love 6

Homemade mac and cheese not boxed (where you bake, season, and use different cheeses--sometimes add meat and veggies, depending on preference) is a special-occasion food  for African Americans ( maybe southerners too--not sure). It is not 30-minute Kraft from the box standard.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Deni said:

also when they are introduced we don’t hear one bride say something like, “I don’t like fake flowers,” then the next bride says, “We’re having all fake flowers.” when she is introduced.

I used to enjoy that part of the intros LOL.

9 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I just do NOT understand why Jaye held her dry wedding at a vineyard.

(Haven't see this one yet) -  that is a very odd choice for a dry wedding.

2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

The nearly naked skater startled me.

Whuuuuuu???  That does sound startling.

Hope to get to this one later.

• Love 2

The roller skating guy was soo inappropriate. But. I. Died. The look on the guy's face was priceless--- he was so committed! It was also great that it didn't derail the seriousness of the wedding. The vows were lovely, the groom cried, their son was all kinds of adorable, the food was delicious, the colors were beautiful, the cake was gorgeous & tasty --- what a great wedding! Also, I was happy to see the couple jump the broom & that the bride kept on her beautiful wedding dress for the reception. (I'm not a fan of outfit changes. You spend a crap ton of money on a dress you can only wear once, so wear it already! Plus, I think the brides usually end up with 2 mediocre dresses, instead of 1 good one.)

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Deni said:

also when they are introduced we don’t hear one bride say something like, “I don’t like fake flowers,” then the next bride says, “We’re having all fake flowers.” when she is introduced.

10 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I used to enjoy that part of the intros LOL.

Me, too. But I'm messy.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, Quof said:

If you're cooking your Kraft Dinner (Kraft Mac and Cheese, for those in the US) for 30 minutes, then no wonder it doesn't taste good.  

Not a huge fan of mac and cheese (or pasta) but was only trying to point out a reason why it is used on special occasions for some families. It is a cultural thing and not prepared how many people would assume.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Enigma X said:

Not a huge fan of mac and cheese (or pasta) but was only trying to point out a reason why it is used on special occasions for some families. It is a cultural thing and not prepared how many people would assume.

We had mac and cheese at our wedding however:  it was 4 cheese mac and cheese, it was a lunch reception plus we had pulled pork sliders, salads and fruit and veggie trays as well.  In all fairness, people STILL mention it, some 11 months later......it was not the boxed kind, lol!!  We had to order another catering sized order of it, stat, as it went fast!!!  Had we hosted an evening reception it may have been included a chicken and or beef dish as well, along with some other side dishes.

45 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

You spend a crap ton of money on a dress you can only wear once, so wear it already!

I wore the crap out of my $60 Amazon dress.  Pumped gas in it later that day as a matter of fact.

13 hours ago, Beaner said:

So, ironically, the winners of tonight's episode was "city chic." And they were my favorite couple (Markeisha and Michael.) Great antidote to the Kentucky weddings. So lovely to see people dressed to the nines celebrating in elegant venues.

Now I want to watch the rerun!!!  People dressing up???  say it ain't so!!!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Enigma X said:

Homemade mac and cheese not boxed (where you bake, season, and use different cheeses--sometimes add meat and veggies, depending on preference) is a special-occasion food  for African Americans ( maybe southerners too--not sure). It is not 30-minute Kraft from the box standard.

Yes but it hasn't just been the African American weddings that have had mac n cheese.  I feel like we've seen it at least once in every ep this season. That and green beans.

I think it makes sense as a wedding dish.  It's easy to make for large groups and tends to be pretty popular but it has been noticeable.  I feel like we've seen it more than chicken which I wouldn't have expected.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Enigma X said:

I've always thought of mac and cheese as a must-have family get-together food, but not special enough for a wedding, but I'm a bit bougie. The rest of your comment made me chuckle because last year the Food Network showcased a stove top mac and cheese with brussel sprouts and carriage that prompted comedian Kevonstage (who is African-American) to post an angey video in response because  he felt that they desecrated mac and cheese.

I don't think Jaye had a dry wedding for her sober family members, but because she couldn't afford alcohol or wasn't willing to increase her budget. Jaye came across as fake to me. Even if the winery served food on plastic plates she could have rented dinnerware. Also, in the beginning I think I heard her bragging not only about the horse and carriage, but also a Bentley and neither one ended up being at the wedding. If I'm wrong and she really did do it for her family, a winery is not the place for a dry wedding. It's akin to having a pizza party with no pizza or a fashion show with no fashions.

Also, I  can't believe there was no plan B for the rainy day bride. Don't outdoor venues usually offer a backup plan in case of inclement weather?

The right wedding won. The wedding planner did an excellent job of executing the theme and everything was beautiful. I don't know how many more 2 hour episodes I can sit throug though. 

Edited by Jodie Landon
  • Love 4
57 minutes ago, Jodie Landon said:

a winery is not the place for a dry wedding. It's akin to having a pizza party with no pizza show or a fashion show with no fashions.

Like going to McDonald's for a salad?  Or a whorehouse for a hug. 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Enigma X said:

I’ve made Mac & cheese from scratch, grated cheese, white sauce, bits of ham, etc.  & it’s sure delicious.  Just didn’t know it was wedding food.

• Love 1

I liked all four weddings and brides, they all seemed to be good friends and supportive of each other. The right wedding won. I was laughing along with the brides during the ceremony with the awful singer. Man, that was painful! 

I thought the half naked roller skater was inappropriate but whatever, the bride didn’t seem to mind. I love Mac and cheese as well as southern food so I would be thrilled to eat all that at a wedding dinner. 

• Love 1

I can't figure out what was going on with Jaye except as others have said, she couldn't afford certain things, like booze, & real plates apparently. She seemed panicked to get it all done a certain way at the end, & it was in no way competition for any of the other weddings.

Her second dress in particular was hideous.

The right wedding won but that naked roller skater is not something that was good for making a memory. That was tasteless, stupid & so inconsiderate to his wife. I hope he doesn't have any other obnoxious surprises in store for her in her life, but she picked him so good luck to her there. I may seem harsh but that crap during a wedding ceremony really pissed me off.

One bride made an interesting comment at the end about how happy she was that they were able to attend each other's weddings, & I can't recall exactly what she said but it seemed to be in context of being on the show together. That kind of confirmed to me that these folks, aside from a few relationships, are generally not all that close for real, but rather most of them probably just know each other & aren't actually friends. The show is having them make comments here & there to make it seem that way.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

The right wedding won but that naked roller skater is not something that was good for making a memory. That was tasteless, stupid & so inconsiderate to his wife. I hope he doesn't have any other obnoxious surprises in store for her in her life, but she picked him so good luck to her there. I may seem harsh but that crap during a wedding ceremony really pissed me off.

I get what you're saying....if I hadn't seen it I'd agree with you...but there was just something about the way it happened...it was so quick and unexpected and silly that I couldn't help but laugh.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, Beaner said:

I get what you're saying....if I hadn't seen it I'd agree with you...but there was just something about the way it happened...it was so quick and unexpected and silly that I couldn't help but laugh.

Yeah.  I thought the imagery was just perfect.  It wasn't just a fake objection, which I think would have been a boring surprise, but a guy on roller skates---with Superman (I think) underwear. 

But then I'm one of the people that thinks people take weddings too seriously and the wife seems used to/appreciates his sense of humor.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

That kind of confirmed to me that these folks, aside from a few relationships, are generally not all that close for real, but rather most of them probably just know each other & aren't actually friends. The show is having them make comments here & there to make it seem that way.

I also side-eye the friendships. If they were as close as they claim, we'd see them being maids-of-honor. They don't even go to each others' bridal showers (last week, Rachel).

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Quof said:

Like going to...a whorehouse for a hug. 

This may just be my new favorite expression!!

On topic, I just loved Kalandria.  I understand the show's format sort of forced her into that staged poker game with the grooms, but damn if she didn't pwn those dudes, drop the mike and peace out...only to later show up at the dry wedding prepared with a flask and at another one looking stunning in a hot dress and on point makeup.  That's a good woman Sonji has there--comfortable in her own skin and in any sort of crowd.  I may have a little girl crush!  I'm sorry they didn't win.

Jaye.  Gurrrl.  "Finer Things" does NOT equal plastic plates.  I had me a tent wedding, and though we did use plastic cups for the bar (we were in a brick courtyard, and glasses were more likely to get dropped and broken as the party got going; we are practical people), we had proper plates and cutlery.  She was a classic case of spending her money on herself (2 dresses, grand entrance vehicle) rather on her guests.  Or maybe she had to cheap out because she fired her wedding planner and basically started all over again a few weeks before the wedding?  She probably would have been better off staying the course and putting her own twist on the things that were duplicated at Sonji's wedding.  Her quest to stand out sure did backfire.

• Love 9
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:37 PM, Thumper said:

Too much backstory!  Didn't realize they had changed the format and made it a two hour show.    Show the weddings and vote.  Boom! Done in an hour.  

I hate the new format.  I liked the old format much better.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Biosynth said:

I hate the new format.  I liked the old format much better.

7 hours ago, cpcathy said:

I couldn't even get through this episode, half an hour in and we were only at wedding #1!

Saw an older episode this afternoon.  Sooooo much better.  

• Love 4

Am I the only one completely disappointed that a bride who had absolutely no input into the food, entertainment,  originality, etc., of her wedding won? Her wedding planner should have gone on the honeymoon.

• Love 12