Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

Bio Mom was stone coooooldddd.  I understand that "oh let's make her responsible" thing, but give the girl a break, especially about the dog. I also wanted to get in line to pull her extensions out. 

Heck, not only did BioMom want everything retroactively turned into a loan, she wanted punitive damages.....

Maybe - just maybe - even MM would skip her usual family counseling for this woman

• Love 4

3 p.m. episodes, both reruns, probably 2016 or so-

First-

Winning Lottery Ticket Thief-Plaintiff purchased winning lottery ticket, and are suing defendant for stealing their ticket, and cashing it in, with the  help of his father-in-law (defense witness).   Plaintiffs sent claim ticket in, and sent it to the lottery, never received the money ($1750).   They found out it had been cashed in, and found from the lottery that defendant cashed it in at the lottery office.   Defendant says father in law called him, said he found the unsigned winning ticket (at the bar where the ticket was bought by the plaintiffs), and wanted defendant to claim the ticket (to avoid FIL's back child support orders).     The defendant, FIL, and then wife lived together at the time, but def. claims FIL called him on a cell that mysteriously croaked before court.   Defendant witness claims it was a gift, then he bought it off of some guy outside the bar, and then plaintiffs caught up with defendant thief, and threatened legal action.    $1750 to plaintiffs.   

Read What You Sign-Plaintiff work at used car lot, and sold car to defendant, a 2006 Toyota Avalon for $11,000 (commission to plaintiff $560).   The defendant didn't have the down payment, so plaintiff loaned the defendant $2700+ for the down payment, still owes $1030.   Defendant totaled the car, and never paid down payment off.   Defendant signed a promissory note for the down payment.   Defendant claims she didn't know what she signed, what she owed, and doesn't think she owes anything.   $1030 to plaintiff.  (yes, a 10% interest rate on the down payment is legal, when you have bad credit).    

Second-

This is Not Show and Tell-Plaintiff suing former roommate for illegal eviction, loss of personal items, such as, furniture and TV.    Defendant apparently went to the Cut and Dye salon that does bad things to hair, must be located outside the courtroom, and the purple/pink hair clashes with her red dress.    Plaintiff lived with a roommate who left, and he needed a roommate, so defendant moved in.   Defendant knew the landlady, and still lives in the Denver apartment.    Two weeks after move in, the two litigants had conflicts.   Plaintiff was moving out by 1 April, but defendant locked him out, and kept his California King bed, sofa, dresser, and ottoman, the heavier items.   Defendant claims she moved plaintiff's stuff out to the garage, but disposed of the bed.   Defendant removed furniture from plaintiff's room, and put much of it outside.      When plaintiff showed up with the rented truck to pick up the large items on 31 March, defendant had locked him out.   Defendant has an excuse, and claims she didn't lock him out, but plaintiff says someone locked the front storm door from the inside.     Plaintiff gets $2509, because he had to replace the furniture.   

Defendant claims plaintiff damaged her Harley.  and claims plaintiff trashed her doll collection, art work (plaintiff objects, but very cute).    Defendant has no photos of damages to bike, or estimate.   She tries to charge the sacred desk, and Byrd stops her, and then tries again.   Defendant case dismissed. 

Smoked Out-Plaintiff suing former landlord for security deposit, and return of rent.     Defendants (defendant and girlfriend) both smoke, and rented the room to plaintiff.   Plaintiff only stayed one day, because defendants were supposed to smoke outside, but didn't (as plaintiff says "that was a crock of donkey dust").    Plaintiff says defendants, plus other people who lived in the house, all claimed not to smoke indoors, and lied about it.   $1200 to plaintiff for security, and rent.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

or she’s just a stone cold bitch

My money's on Stone Cold Bitch.  This was a closed adoption, and she could just as easily have told the adoptive mother that she didn't think it would be a good idea for her to meet her daughter after all these years because [insert reason here].  

The fact that she wanted her to pay her MOVING expenses told me everything I needed to know right there.  

• Love 9

5 p.m. episodes, both new-

First-(Dog lovers may want to avoid this one)

Unlawful Bulldog Euthanization-Plaintiff suing animal rescue owner over theft and euthanasia of his dog.  Plaintiff had English Bulldogs, took them to the park in 91 degree weather for a birthday party.  Dogs were in the back of the truck.    A short nosed animal, like a Bulldog in that heat is deadly.    Plaintiff was unloading birthday party stuff, noticed his one dog was missing.    After finding the dog missing, they still had the party.  Man claims he went looking for his dog (they arrived at 9 a.m., and party went until 4 p.m.), after taking other dog back to the house.   Plaintiff claims someone stole his dog, but dog was found wandering, and defendant took dog to nearest vet.     Vet put down dog a few hours later.     

Defendant statement says someone, found dog at side of road, in distress, had had puppies recently, and was dehydrated, and had other heat damage, and gave dog to defendant for help.   Plaintiff says dog had puppies recently.   Vet report says dog had a gash, was depressed, dehydrated, having breathing issues, crackles in lungs, vet suspected heat stress/stroke, brachycephalic airway syndrome.  Dog was put down.     ( I wonder how many litters the plaintiff had from that dog?   JJ gets the information that the dog had three puppies in this litter, and they were sold for over $3k each.  I bet the other dog is a male English.)   As JJ says, man didn't go to find his dog, but went to an all day birthday party.    Dog was euthanized before plaintiff even went to look for it.        Defendant says dog has no collar, tag or microchip, so the owner couldn't be notified about dog being found.     Case dismissed.

Second-

Homeless Helping the Homeless-Plaintiff landlord was homeless at one time, with her three kids ten years ago, she bought a house, and rented to other homeless people, is suing for damages, unpaid rent, unpaid bills, etc.    Defendant and her three kids (10, 7 & 1) rented a separate neighboring house she owned, next to her own home, to the plaintiff.   Plaintiff purchased both properties in May.      Plaintiff is a mental health therapist working with the school district.    Defendant was living in a car with her three kids,   Defendant paid only $600 of $1500 security, moved in 1 July, lived there until September 13.   Defendant paid $600 rent in July, nothing in  August or September.    Defendant wanted the house to be Section 8, for $248 rent by her, and the rest of the $600 by Section 8 ($352).     

Defendant went to Section 8 to complaint, and Housing Authority to complain about a broken door.  Defendant says she stopped working in July, and only started working recently (at Amazon) because she "had to go through the illegal eviction actions".    Plaintiff claims defendant's daughter broke the door, that defendant complained to the Housing Authority about.    Application plaintiff has says defendant hasn't been employed for over 10 years.     Defendant was evicted, and left her furniture from house on the front lawn, and left it.    Plaintiff gets $1500 rent, $900 security deposit, damages equalling $3300.  (I really wished Byrd would beat the snot out of defendant with fly swatter of death).  

Stanley the Pomeranian Has His Day in Court-(dog custody case) Plaintiff suing defendant for possession of adorable Stanley.    Litigants lived together in apartment for a year, moved into house owned by his mother for six months, and split up.   Defendant still lives in the house, and with the adorable Stanley.     Defendant claims Stanley was always with him full time.     Stanley goes with defendant. 

(Warning, first new show on Thursday is another Pit Bull attack).  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

On the distaff side of the Bad Pet Parent, today we had a man (and his wife, but motormouth made did all the talking) who sued a pet rescuer for taking his dog to the vet and ultimately euthanizing it.  He somehow recognizes that he acted badly, but still insisted on annoying JJ (and us) with Reasons and Explanations for the indefensible.

Don't any of these people watch JJ before they come on?  You could easily predict what she will say on pet cases.

• Love 6
On 11/11/2019 at 5:39 PM, Byrd is the Word said:

Props to the boyfriend who came off well. Someone needs to throw their arms around that kid. 

I was reading comments about this case on JJ's Facebook page today and the daughter (forget her name.  Amanda??) commented that someone had directed her to the page to read the comments as they were positive and in support of her.  She seemed very sweet and appreciative and replied to several posters thanking them.  Like someone else said, I hope she marries into a fantastic family that loves her like their own. 

The only thing I don't blame bio-trash for is realizing that she didn't want a child and placing her for adoption.  And then not having any more children.  Unfortunately, the girl ended up in an abusive home, and I would like to know who facilitated this adoption.  It looks like she would have been in an abusive home if the ice queen had kept her as well.  I could see that woman being especially emotionally and verbally abusive to the girl as her resentments grew that she could not do what she wanted and was not the center of attention.  I would have liked to see the husband and get a read on his personality.  I can't imagine a quality man would be attracted to a woman like that. 

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, eskimo said:

I was reading comments about this case on JJ's Facebook page today and the daughter (forget her name.  Amanda??) commented that someone had directed her to the page to read the comments as they were positive and in support of her.  She seemed very sweet and appreciative and replied to several posters thanking them.  Like someone else said, I hope she marries into a fantastic family that loves her like their own. 

The only thing I don't blame bio-trash for is realizing that she didn't want a child and placing her for adoption.  And then not having any more children.  Unfortunately, the girl ended up in an abusive home, and I would like to know who facilitated this adoption.  It looks like she would have been in an abusive home if the ice queen had kept her as well.  I could see that woman being especially emotionally and verbally abusive to the girl as her resentments grew that she could not do what she wanted and was not the center of attention.  I would have liked to see the husband and get a read on his personality.  I can't imagine a quality man would be attracted to a woman like that. 

My guess is he may have been sympathetic to daughter and wife got pissed and probably a bit jealous thinking he might be attracted to her daughter. I wonder if he even knew she was suing her or if he did, his testimony would have supported the daughter and therefore wasn’t asked or refused to be a witness.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Did anyone see how rude the section 8 defendant was to JJ?  And even after she lost, she claimed she did not owe the money.  What a piece of work. Rolling her eyes and making noises as JJ.  I'm surprised JJ didn't throw her out or at least have Byrd beat the crap out of her. 

• Love 12
47 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

Did anyone see how rude the section 8 defendant was to JJ?  And even after she lost, she claimed she did not owe the money.  What a piece of work. Rolling her eyes and making noises as JJ.  I'm surprised JJ didn't throw her out or at least have Byrd beat the crap out of her. 

The neck snapping, eye rolling, and constant attempts to be heard were crazy.  What kind of person thinks that will be effective in a court setting, especially Judge Judy?  Good luck finding a place to rent now, she just put every potential landlord on notice that she won't pay and report them to the housing authority.

• Love 6

I am hoping JJ was being sarcastic when she told this fool she was intelligent- clearly she's not. This woman I think suffers from the "formerly cute syndrome" coupled with the toxic "smarter than everyone in the room disease". I kept waiting for JJ to go for the throat, but for some reason she didn't -maybe she just had a delicious lunch. The landlord seemed like a nice woman- kind of gives me pause though- she didn't see through this woman- from a therapist's perspective. I was about 30 seconds in on this woman, and new she was bad news. 

• Love 5

And of course, the bad pet parent's in the hall whining that "Judge Judy didn't really let him plead his case."  Dude, you have NO excuse for not chipping your dogs or making sure they have at the very least a collar with their name and a phone number.  I get all my pets from rescue organizations and the FIRST thing I do is have them microchipped if the rescue organization hasn't done it already!  And these aren't purebred dogs that I'm making $12,000 at the very least per litter of puppies.  

What an asshole.  "They violated the law!"  Uh, dude, I seriously doubt that any vet or individual is REQUIRED by law to hold an animal for 72 hours if they are in clear distress and close to death.  Also, why didn't you have him or the vet arrested?  (Although, knowing this dickhead, he probably DID go to the DA and was laughed out of the office).  

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

And of course, the bad pet parent's in the hall whining that "Judge Judy didn't really let him plead his case."  Dude, you have NO excuse for not chipping your dogs or making sure they have at the very least a collar with their name and a phone number.  I get all my pets from rescue organizations and the FIRST thing I do is have them microchipped if the rescue organization hasn't done it already!

And register the chip (plus update when/if contact info changes) so quick and easy (and free with some registries), but so many people take the first step and don't follow through

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

And of course, the bad pet parent's in the hall whining that "Judge Judy didn't really let him plead his case."  Dude, you have NO excuse for not chipping your dogs or making sure they have at the very least a collar with their name and a phone number.  I get all my pets from rescue organizations and the FIRST thing I do is have them microchipped if the rescue organization hasn't done it already!  And these aren't purebred dogs that I'm making $12,000 at the very least per litter of puppies.  

What an asshole.  "They violated the law!"  Uh, dude, I seriously doubt that any vet or individual is REQUIRED by law to hold an animal for 72 hours if they are in clear distress and close to death.  Also, why didn't you have him or the vet arrested?  (Although, knowing this dickhead, he probably DID go to the DA and was laughed out of the office).  

What moron takes bulldogs outside in 90 degree weather to spend 7 or more hours in a park?  They can heatstroke in way lower temps. I wouldn’t take any dog out in those circumstances  No collar, no tags, no chip because “we live on a farm and they don’t need those things” 
I wonder if that litter of puppies she had paid for that mouth full of metal on his wife. She could barely talk. 

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

He actually violated the law by not having dog licenses on his dogs, via a tag on a collar, unless the area he lives in doesn't require it, but I'd find it hard to believe they don't have some sort of statute like that where he lives.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

We have 2 bullies and 90 degree heat--NO WAY.  They are in AC once the temp hit high 70's and if they want some fresh air, it is in 5-10 minutes increments.  We do not have collars on either dog for in house safety purposes, but they are chipped (but I need the vet to check them at their next visit)  This guy was an ass.  From the vet report, that dog should have never been bred.  

• Love 5
On 11/12/2019 at 10:56 AM, funky-rat said:

Maybe having to admit to her friends that she had a baby young and put it up for adoption was something she didn't want to do? 

Yeah, national TV is a great way to keep this kind of thing under wraps.  🙄 Glad to see I wasn't the only one who wanted to rip this woman's eyes out.

And to @Brattinella's point way back, yes, the daughter was an adult.  (JJ seems to play fast and loose with the "is 20 an adult or child?" thing).  And maybe could have been more attentive to watching a puppy.  But there are sooo many other dynamics at play here, the bio egg donor was way out of line seeking punitive damages.  Very emotional case.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

She even received the digital censorship of her foul mouth. Can’t remember when I last saw that.

6 hours ago, Patrizio said:

I am hoping JJ was being sarcastic when she told this fool she was intelligent- clearly she's not. This woman I think suffers from the "formerly cute syndrome" coupled with the toxic "smarter than everyone in the room disease". I kept waiting for JJ to go for the throat, but for some reason she didn't -maybe she just had a delicious lunch. The landlord seemed like a nice woman- kind of gives me pause though- she didn't see through this woman- from a therapist's perspective. I was about 30 seconds in on this woman, and new she was bad news. 

Having the knowledge to job the system doesn’t qualify one as you smart, it just qualifies you as a hustler. She tossed out invitations to her pity party in hallterview but by everybody was done with her. She’s trash just like the crap furniture she left behind. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

What an IDIOT.  Sure, a SHELTER may be required to hold a HEALTHY animal for 72hrs.  There is no way in the world that anyone - shelter, rescue, vet, Good Samaritan - to keep an animal SUFFERING for three days in the off chance that an owner will show up.

I want the animal cops to go check on his “farm” and the health of his other dogs.

• Love 10
On 11/12/2019 at 7:07 AM, iwasish said:

A friend who watched the puppy case made an interesting observation. She said perhaps the bio mom had a really bad history with the father of her daughter and having the daughter back I her life brought all that history up and she took it out on the daughter..... or she’s just a stone cold bitch.

It was strange that the husband who got the actual  call when the incident happened wasn’t in court. I wonder if he disagreed with suing or his testimony would have supported the daughters story. 

So I was on Reddit last night and saw a post about this woman made by someone claiming to be her cousin, according to this person this lady is a b*tch and has another child that she also gave up and who lives with his father in another state.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

First-

Bring Back My Child-Plaintiff left Florida, suddenly moved to Virginia, and took the baby she had with the defendant with her without notice, and is suing him for the return of her belongings, and her cat.   Defendant has custody of the 18 month old child.   In 2016 Florida awarded 50/50 custody, but child lives in Florida, and plaintiff moved to Virginia.    What's she want the man to do, ship the kid UPS?   

In April 2016 plaintiff moved to Virginia, and filed for a protective order against defendant, after receiving notice of the return to Florida court action.    She had to come back to Florida in May for court, to get child back to Florida.   (Plaintiff has to put in a comment about defendant being in prison for five years, it was for drugs)  The protective order was to block man from contact with the child, and with plaintiff's cat.(Cat was not a typo).   TPO was granted in Virginia, however, judge in Virginia wasn't told there was a Florida court ruling prohibiting Holly Leftwich from taking the child out of Florida.    TPO was dismissed because plaintiff went back to Florida.   

Holly L. left her cat behind in the apartment, and made no arrangements, and keeps telling JJ she wants her cat back.  Counter claim was served too late to be heard in court today,  JJ said to refile in Palm Beach County, FL.   Plaintiff didn't pay rent in Florida after she left, and so landlord evicted her.   Plaintiff claims she only left cat for two weeks, but left for three months instead, and still wants the cat she abandoned back.   Landlord wanted the possession of the property after the eviction, and wanted Ms. Leftwich's stuff out.  (On a personal, tacky note, I hate her awful bleached hair).   Case dismissed, and I hope the cat got a good home, and the child is fine, and not being yanked around. 

Second-

Mom the Mechanic-Plaintiff needed her car repaired, so had hobby mechanic defendant who agreed to fix car for parts, and labor.   Car was purchased used for $2200.  Car could only stay on defendant's property for 48 hours, because it wasn't registered at the defendant's address.  Defendant moved car to street, where it was impounded by the city.   Plaintiff wants tow fees, and impound.    Another phone that died two days before court, losing the defendant's text messages.   Defendant drove car to the street, but JJ doesn't believe it.  Plaintiff never paid for parts or labor.    A dealer offered plaintiff $500 for formerly $2200 car.    $500 to plaintiff, and defendant gets nothing.  

Dog Etiquette 101-JJ tells plaintiff's the true etiquette for dog owners letting their dog approach another dog on walks.   Plaintiffs are suing defendant for dog injuries.   Plaintiff's dogs were on leash, on a hike with owners, and defendant was standing at the side of the road with her leashed dog.   Plaintiff let dog go over to defendant's dog to sniff, and one of defendant's dog lunged, and bit plaintiff dog on the neck.       Plaintiffs had no reason to let their dog near defendant's dog, and their case is dismissed.                                                       

• Love 2

What moron takes bulldogs outside in 90 degree weather to spend 7 or more hours in a park?  They can heatstroke in way lower temps. I wouldn’t take any dog out in those circumstances  No collar, no tags, no chip because “we live on a farm and they don’t need those things” 

Brachycephalic dogs (i.e. dogs with flat faces, likely bulldogs, pugs, etc). can't cool themselves down like dogs with long snouts. If the plaintiff was so knowledgeable about bulldogs to the point of breeding them, he should have known that (unless he's such an arrogant twit that he just does whatever he thinks is cool, what-ever). My pugs never wore collars (because it compressed their necks, again that whole flat face/ breathing thing) but they had harnesses with tags inside and out AND were microchipped. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, basiltherat said:

If you live on a farm, wouldn't you need to chip them EVEN MORE, as they could roam further away than in a city and get into more trouble with cars and animals.

That's exactly what I thought.  The dog would have an increased area to roam.  

• Love 2

JJ was so cranky, she's beginning to sound like Judge Jeanine. 

Wasn't the landlady who leased a room to the guy who lied about being on parole in the right?

How was she supposed to know he couldn't live in a house that has firearms?

Who called the cops on him? Why were there so many cops? What did he do?

Why didn't the cops check the gun registration? Did the registered owner not being the plaintiff's even matter?

Why is it the landlady's job to sort out his problems? Was any of this her fault?

Wasn't the whole kerfuffle his fault?

Why isn't he suing the police?

• Love 1

First-

Gun Owner Lets Man Rot in Jail-Plaintiff was in jail for 8 years, and is suing former landlord for return of rent, and property.  As a convicted felon, plaintiff could not be around guns, and was arrested for felon in possession.    The gun was the defendant's, and she waited days to tell police it was actually her gun, and plaintiff didn't know it was there.    Plaintiff lied about being convicted of a crime, on the application, but a lot of other things weren't listed on application either.   (The police were doing their job, searching a parolee's place, and had no way of knowing that Annie Oakley had an arsenal laying around.  Convicted felons are not allowed to live, or even be around firearms). 

Defendant accepted $4,171 for six months rent in advance, a month later police did a parole search, and found defendant's handgun registered to defendant.   Plaintiff was arrested, and a few days later plaintiff's sister called the defendant and told her why plaintiff was arrested.  Defendant has quite a collection laying around her house too.   Instead of calling police, defendant finally talked to the parole officer, and finally told him about the registration, and that she owned the gun.     Defendant evicted man, kept the rent for the remaining five months he prepaid.    Plaintiff gets his rent back, and for his property, and defendant gets what she deserves, nothing.   

Car Smashing Mania-Plaintiff suing for car payments, DMV fees, harassment, etc over a car sale (2006 Honda Accord) for $4,000.   Down payment $300, and $200 per month until paid in full.   Plaintiff had full coverage on the car, but defendant didn't like the amount the plaintiff had on car, and contract says liability is responsibility of plaintiff, so defendant repossessed it.   Defendant also seems rather proud of the fact she smashed the windows of the car on the plaintiff's property, before she repossessed it.  $1630 to plaintiff, defendant gets nothing.

Second-

$40,000 Car Hangs in the Balance-Plaintiff suing ex-boyfriend for registration fees, and unpaid car payments, over car they bought together when they were living together.   They each have a child, and they have one more child together.    Woman's car traded in on the car/SUV, and when they split up, then defendant took the car, and he made the payments.   Car is titled in plaintiff's name, but she never reported it stolen.   Defendant has had the car for two years since they split.   Defendant says he hasn't been driving the SUV, but has been paying for it, including taxes and insurance.     Plaintiff claims she had to pay $3,000+ for the SUV that defendant has.  Defendant needs a court order to change title, and registration to his name.      The SUV was originally $40,000, and still has $28,000 left on the loan.   I can't see the two litigants cooperating on the car registration, etc. until this is paid off.    Bet the two are underwater on it too. 

Collegiate Car Smash-Plaintiff and defendant had an accident, plaintiff had liability, but defendant had no insurance, and insurance was terminated a week before the accident.  Allstate said she wasn't covered her, and she later claimed Progressive, and they don't insure her either.    Insurance for defendant and mother's car is $377 a month (isn't that high?).    Defendant's counter claim is dismissed.    Plaintiff's driver's side is really damaged.  Plaintiff turned right to college parking lot, on a green light.   Defendant had stop sign, but proceed to T bone the plaintiff.   $3251.00 to plaintiff.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

He was suing the landlord for the 6 months of rent he advanced.  He had lied to her, but she lied to the police about ownership of the gun.  Since he was on parole, the cops showing up was a check-up on him.  They found "a" gun and off he went to jail.  It took her 6 days to tell the cops it was her gun.  One of many that she has.

Yes, he did lie about his record.  There is also a question in my mind as to how he had over four thousand dollars to pay the landlord, but at least he didn't stiff her.  She stiffed him for five months rent.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Plaintiff gets his rent back, and for his property, and defendant gets what she deserves, nothing.

I would have been OK with a verdict that let her keep rent for the first month because he did lie on the application. But because of her egregious and greedy behaviour afterwards, I am quite satisfied the JJ ruled against her (less happy though that she will not have to pay him out of her own pocket).

1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Defendant also seems rather proud of the fact she smashed the windows of the car on the plaintiff's property, before she repossessed it.

I was tempted to call her a brutish cow, but it would have been unfair to bovines, a noble and refined species compared to her.

I could not understand why she kept bringing up "owning property" as a justification giving her license to do what she did and to dump on the plaintiffi as a general rule.

Edited by Florinaldo
  • Love 11

{I'm somewhat handicapped,so bear with me, pls.}

What really pisses me off is how lack-a-dasical the SSMO however many children, usually by different fathers, are exposed to untold dangers.  Moms moving them into whatever situation is convenient and LEAVING THEM WITH COMPLETE STRANGERS.

I want her honor to scream; where re the fathers and why aren't they supporting their spawn. Byrd and I are sick of paying for them.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, Burning Rubber said:

JJ was so cranky, she's beginning to sound like Judge Jeanine. 

Wasn't the landlady who leased a room to the guy who lied about being on parole in the right?

How was she supposed to know he couldn't live in a house that has firearms?

Who called the cops on him? Why were there so many cops? What did he do?

Why didn't the cops check the gun registration? Did the registered owner not being the plaintiff's even matter?

Why is it the landlady's job to sort out his problems? Was any of this her fault?

Wasn't the whole kerfuffle his fault?

Why isn't he suing the police?

JJ took exception - rightly so - that the landlord left him sit in jail for 6 days (ish) until she went down and said "This is my gun - I legally own it - he didn't know it was in the house" which would have taken care of everything had she done thta immediately.  JJ likely would have allowed her to keep one month rent since he did fib on his application, had she done the right thing.  But she didn't do the right thing and left him sit in jail for days before she took care of it.  She was right to ask him to leave, since he lied, but not right to keep the rest of the rent.  I think JJ was so annoyed with the landlord's behavior that she gave him everything back.

• Love 9

Car Smashing Mania

OMG, that defendant was one for the ages. "I feel..." Really? Courts are not about your feelings, you entitled harridan. I was waiting for JJ to ask her where she went to law school. Plus she had a face that made your fingers itch for a blunt object in order to smack her smirk off with it. 

I did not realize that owning property (I'm sure she's extremely wealthy, what with owning old Hondas and all) gave you additional legal rights in this country. Sweeet. I own property--bow down before me, you lesser beings! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, bad things are bad said:

OMG, that defendant was one for the ages. "I feel..." Really? Courts are not about your feelings, you entitled harridan. I was waiting for JJ to ask her where she went to law school. Plus she had a face that made your fingers itch for a blunt object in order to smack her smirk off with it. 

I did not realize that owning property (I'm sure she's extremely wealthy, what with owning old Hondas and all) gave you additional legal rights in this country. Sweeet. I own property--bow down before me, you lesser beings! 

Not to mention how she complained about having to fix the windows....THAT SHE SMASHED.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

First-

Handyman Shows Off Gunshot Wounds-Plaintiff hired handyman for a bargain price, and is suing him for work she paid him for, lock change fees, and  to replace the broken vanity top, she's suing for $1049.    Defendant is suing for a false restraining order. Plaintiff saw man working on neighbor's home, and hired him for $60, he completed that project.   Then plaintiff hired him for $100, to install a vanity that she had purchased.       Handyman says he opened the vanity box, and opened it in front of the plaintiff, and vanity top was cracked.   Plaintiff claims defendant broke the vanity top.    Plaintiff  took it back to Home Depot, and had a replacement vanity top.   Handyman disconnected old vanity, took it outside, put vanity cabinet in place, put vanity top on it, and handyman left for the day.  Plaintiff paid him the $100.    However, handyman says plaintiff needed the connectors for the supply lines for the faucet, so plaintiff had to pick them up.   

Plaintiff picked up the plumbing connectors that handyman needed.  She also claims he showed her daughter his bullet scars.    Let me guess, previous vanity was attached to wall with glue, and it ripped the wall board.    No expert witnesses, or repair bills.    Plaintiff also tried to get a restraining order against defendant, and defendant claims plaintiff trashed him all over the internet.    Plaintiff's restraining order application is ridiculous, and she didn't show in court and it was dismissed.   Nothing for plaintiff, and it's exactly what she deserves.   Defendant  gets $800.    

Second-

Repoed for a Crazy Amount-Plaintiff bought car from defendant, (2004 Saturn Ion) plaintiff still owed $60, so defendant repoed the car.  Defendant doesn't have title or registration, and claims she repoed car, and gave car away.   Defendant says car had bad memories about previous boyfriend, so she just wanted the car gone.   Defendant has a learning disability since 2012?  Plaintiff paid $1,000 to defendant, and defendant claimed she would pay car off (def. only had car for six months) at dealership.    $1560 was paid to defendant, she still owed nasty heifer $60, and it was repoed.   (Who the hell is the defendant's boyfriend?    I thought Charles Manson was in jail when this was filmed, not in JJ's court).  Defendant claims she gave car to friend of boyfriend.   Plaintiff gets $1000 (she drove the car for five months).   Then, in the hall-terview defendant yells at someone to stop laughing, I'm assuming the boyfriend?  Or maybe one of the camera guys. 

Dog Grooming Business Fail-Plaintiff suing former roommate for value of dog grooming equipment, and lost wages for $4700.    Plaintiff moved in to the house in April, and moved out in July, and left her dog grooming stuff behind in the shed she used for her dog grooming business.      When blondie moved out defendant wasn't home, and the dog grooming shed was locked.  Defendant claims woman never picked her equipment up, so he eventually trashed it.   There is only one receipt, for a table.       Defendant claims plaintiff never used the dog grooming equipment, never had customers, and JJ wants case to go back to Missouri.    Plaintiff gets $100, and if defendant wants last week's rent $90, he needs to sue her locally.  (Hallterview is hysterical. plaintiff claims man used her phone to dial all of her boyfriends, and defendant says a 21 year old always has their phone glued to their face, so he couldn't have used her phone if he tried.   Good point from defendant).  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

Well, we had a twist on the usual stereotype. Instead of a cheapskate pageant mom with unrealistic expectations, we had a cheapskate pageant DAD with unrealistic expectations! What a a twit. 

Edited by Florinaldo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 11/13/2019 at 4:53 PM, PopTart16 said:

So I was on Reddit last night and saw a post about this woman made by someone claiming to be her cousin, according to this person this lady is a b*tch and has another child that she also gave up and who lives with his father in another state.

This is making me a whole other level of angry.  This woman needs a few swift kicks and I hope her husband wasn’t there because he was preparing to ditch her cold, bitchy ass.

• Love 4

First-

You Can Put Lipstick on a Pit Bull-Plaintiff suing for attack by defendant's  two pit bulls (at the time he had two female adults, and six puppies, or maybe more).   Plaintiff (has a Labrador Retriever) heard a dog fight, and saw three dogs (American Bull Dogs, aka Pits) attacking his Labrador Retriever.  Plaintiff saw his dog right at his back door, being savaged by the defendant's dogs.    The plaintiff tried to give the photos, and vet bills to defendant, who refused to care.    .   Defendant, after a visit from animal control was told to put his pits down or pay vicious dog property tax, increase his insurance, and would have special requirements to keep other people and dogs safe.    Defendant has his dogs put down.   

Plaintiff had to pay $6,000+ for vet bills, nurse the dog back to health after horrific injuries, and paid a ton of money for surgery and treatment for his Lab.    If the defendant shakes his head like a bobble head doll, I wish Byrd would punch him out.      Plaintiff $5,000 (bill for dog exceeded $6,000).  Plaintiff saw defendant's dogs, with blood on them, run back to the defendant's house.   Defendant still claims it was a wandering coyotes, strays, or Martians, not his dogs.     

Daddy's Little Pageant Girl-Plaintiff (pageant hair and makeup person) wasn't paid by pageant Daddy from Hell, for her services.    The first time it cost $600 for the hair extensions, and makeup..     Plaintiff was supposed to do hair and makeup six times, for two to three hours each time for a pageant.    It was supposed to be a hotel room included, but didn't happen.     The plaintiff says it was supposed to be $2500.     Plaintiff says defendant actually paid her only $100, and defendant says she didn't do a good job on the first day, but still employed her for the rest of the week.  $2400 to plaintiff.      

Defendant is counter suing for breach of privacy.  Counter claim dismissed.    

Second-

Defamation Travesty-Plaintiff (tow company operator) suing for defamation.    Defendant claims the tow operator has a long criminal history, is a thief, and has a long criminal history.   Defendant circle a couple of paragraphs that are probably off some internet message board, and there is no proof of a criminal history.   The son of defendant is dismissed from the case.   $5,000 to plaintiff.    Defendant son is suing for $347 for towing, and alleges that he was illegally towed.    Defendant son parked in an apartment parking lot, and claims there's nothing saying no parking.    Plaintiff has parking lot pictures, showing you need a visitor's pass, and permit only,   There is a sign saying no parking without permit, or visitors pass.    Defendant son case dismissed.    

Explicit Text Photos Cause Crash-Plaintiff suing defendant for car damages.   Plaintiff's car was parked, when defendant hit plaintiff's car.    Defendant was driving his leased car, but insurance was in girlfriend's name, and his insurance wasn't effective until the next month anyway.  Accident was in February, but insurance wasn't starting until March.    Plaintiff found out about accident by defendant texting him.   Defendant's text says he was drinking, and some girl sent him a picture of her private parts, and that's when he hit the plaintiff's car.   Defendant says the drinking remark was just a joke, he didn't hit the car, but he checked with his girlfriend's insurance company to see if he was covered for the accident. Defendant claims plaintiff hit his car.      $1124 to plaintiff, defendant case dismissed.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

First-

You Can Put Lipstick on a Pit Bull-Plaintiff suing for attack by defendant's  two pit bulls (at the time he had two female adults, and six puppies, or maybe more).   Plaintiff (has a Labrador Retriever) heard a dog fight, and saw three dogs (American Bull Dogs, aka Pits) attacking his Labrador Retriever.  Plaintiff saw his dog right at his back door, being savaged by the defendant's dogs.    The plaintiff tried to give the photos, and vet bills to defendant, who refused to care.    .   Defendant, after a visit from animal control was told to put his pits down or pay vicious dog property tax, increase his insurance, and would have special requirements to keep other people and dogs safe.    Defendant has his dogs put down.   

Plaintiff had to pay $6,000+ for vet bills, nurse the dog back to health after horrific injuries, and paid a ton of money for surgery and treatment for his Lab.    If the defendant shakes his head like a bobble head doll, I wish Byrd would punch him out.      Plaintiff $5,000 (bill for dog exceeded $6,000).  Plaintiff saw defendant's dogs, with blood on them, run back to the defendant's house.   Defendant still claims it was a wandering coyotes, strays, or Martians, not his dogs.     

Daddy's Little Pageant Girl-Plaintiff (pageant hair and makeup person) wasn't paid by pageant Daddy from Hell, for her services.    The first time it cost $600 for the hair extensions, and makeup..     Plaintiff was supposed to do hair and makeup six times, for two to three hours each time for a pageant.    It was supposed to be a hotel room included, but didn't happen.     The plaintiff says it was supposed to be $2500.     Plaintiff says defendant actually paid her only $100, and defendant says she didn't do a good job on the first day, but still employed her for the rest of the week.  $2400 to plaintiff.      

Defendant is counter suing for breach of privacy.  Counter claim dismissed.    

Second-

Defamation Travesty-Plaintiff (tow company operator) suing for defamation.    Defendant claims the tow operator has a long criminal history, is a thief, and has a long criminal history.   Defendant circle a couple of paragraphs that are probably off some internet message board, and there is no proof of a criminal history.   The son of defendant is dismissed from the case.   $5,000 to plaintiff.    Defendant son is suing for $347 for towing, and alleges that he was illegally towed.    Defendant son parked in an apartment parking lot, and claims there's nothing saying no parking.    Plaintiff has parking lot pictures, showing you need a visitor's pass, and permit only,   There is a sign saying no parking without permit, or visitors pass.    Defendant son case dismissed.    

Explicit Text Photos Cause Crash-Plaintiff suing defendant for car damages.   Plaintiff's car was parked, when defendant hit plaintiff's car.    Defendant was driving his leased car, but insurance was in girlfriend's name, and his insurance wasn't effective until the next month anyway.  Accident was in February, but insurance wasn't starting until March.    Plaintiff found out about accident by defendant texting him.   Defendant's text says he was drinking, and some girl sent him a picture of her private parts, and that's when he hit the plaintiff's car.   Defendant says the drinking remark was just a joke, he didn't hit the car, but he checked with his girlfriend's insurance company to see if he was covered for the accident. Defendant claims plaintiff hit his car.      $1124 to plaintiff, defendant case dismissed.  

And what a LIAR defendant turned out to be!  I was expecting him to burst into flames at some point from his lying lips!  And of course, projecting onto Plaintiff "That's a lie".  I checked on this guy online, he not only is a liar but is a criminal as well.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The defendants were roommates, not father and son.  What a couple of maroons, between "I didn't SEE the enormous, capital letters, bolded tow away zone signs" guy and "I have proof the tow operator is a thief with a long criminal history, here's a Trapper Keeper full of my opinions" guy, I couldn't decide who was more annoying.

The hallterview had losing Trapper Keeper guy using the old standby "at the end of the day, it is what it is".  Instead of the much more appropriate "I was shredded in there, it was probably a bad idea to come on national television".

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, littlebennysmom said:

The hallterview had losing Trapper Keeper guy using the old standby "at the end of the day, it is what it is".

I was pulling for him to tack "but live and learn" onto that sum-up so I could award him the highly coveted (and rarely bestowed) Cliché and Nothing But Cliché Award.  Sadly, he faltered at the finish line.  You can't win 'em all. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, littlebennysmom said:

Defendant circle a couple of paragraphs that are probably off some internet message board, and there is no proof of a criminal history.   

It appears they were pulling stuff off Rip-Off report, which is merely a forum for people to complain about companies - usually those debt-buying scammers and second mortgage outfits.  The defendant was absolutely foolish to rely on this for his defamation claim.  First of all, you have no confirmation that the idiot even has the right guy when he makes his outrageous claims.  He puts a name out on the interwebz and a criminal history comes back.  No guarantee it's the same guy.  And this fool relies on it.  Plaintiff appeared pretty damn certain he didn't have a criminal history, dude.  And you deserved that ass-kicking.

I loved the "Private Towing" segments on the old "Parking Wars" shows.  And the jerks who never read the "Will Be Towed" signs.  They saw them, they ignored them, much like these two chucklefucks, and then proclaimed the tow drivers were out of line.   There's a reason they put the big sign by the gate you have to come in, idiot.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I wonder if Pageant Dad is also a wanna-be coach.  They can make mega-bucks if they get results (or they have kids who are big winners), and many come with their own "entourage" of vendors (hair/make-up, dress makers, etc).  There are some heavy-hitter coaches in that world who are men.  I got the impression that he's just a wanna-be at this time, but I could be wrong.  I don't know anyone in that world anymore.  It's a screwy world.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

You know it’s a bad dog attack when they don’t even show the pictures over JJ’s shoulder.

That dog owner should be behind bars as far as I’m concerned.  Anyone who has dogs who attack and mangle another dog and then decides to put the dogs down rather than pony up the extra insurance/tax money is lower than low.  Now if they put the dogs down because they realize they made a horrible mistake in owning them in the first place, well that’s another story, but this guy simply didn’t want the trouble/expense so he decided - even though “It was a cougar!” that he’d have his family pets euthanized.

Useless human being.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

chucklefucks,

I will be using this quite often from here on out, let me know where to send the royalty checks.

16 hours ago, littlebennysmom said:

What a couple of maroons, between "I didn't SEE the enormous, capital letters, bolded tow away zone signs" guy and "I have proof the tow operator is a thief with a long criminal history, here's a Trapper Keeper full of my opinions" guy, I couldn't decide who was more annoying.

The smaller chucklefuck tried to use the childish defense of "Well everyone else was doing it!" too. 

5 hours ago, funky-rat said:

I wonder if Pageant Dad is also a wanna-be coach.  They can make mega-bucks if they get results (or they have kids who are big winners), and many come with their own "entourage" of vendors (hair/make-up, dress makers, etc).  There are some heavy-hitter coaches in that world who are men.  I got the impression that he's just a wanna-be at this time, but I could be wrong.  I don't know anyone in that world anymore.  It's a screwy world.

I wanted to see pics of the little girl to see what was worth $600. Hair extensions? Make-up? For a young girl??? Wow. 

20 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Defendant still claims it was a wandering coyotes, strays, or Martians, not his dogs. 

There is a place in hell for this chucklefuck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, funky-rat said:

I thought the same. I got flashbacks to the pageant coach couple in the HBO documentary, Living Dolls, in their big ass mansion with the perfect pageant queen 11 year old daughter.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, BexKeps said:

I wanted to see pics of the little girl to see what was worth $600. Hair extensions? Make-up? For a young girl??? Wow. 

Just google image search "child glitz pageants".  They all have extensions, fake eyelashes, fake teeth, spray tans, thousand dollar dresses, and the headshots taken of them are disturbing.  They are extremely airbrushed and photoshopped.  These things are usually a weekend, though.  Never heard of one going on a full week, unless it was some national thing.  People in to this stuff easily spend a year's salary on this stuff, and if their kid wins big and consistently, they MAY earn their entry fees back (usually at least $500-$1000).  The only way to really get "ahead" in this crap is to have your kid be a super heavy-hitter with a big name, and then earn money as a coach, or sell your kid's old dresses and outfits - if they won big titles in them, you can get some money back.  Many of the parents involved in this stuff do hair/tanning/etc on the side to cover some of their costs, and save themselves the cost of getting a vendor.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I thought the same. I got flashbacks to the pageant coach couple in the HBO documentary, Living Dolls, in their big ass mansion with the perfect pageant queen 11 year old daughter.

Leslie Butler was the girl.  Her dad was Michael, and I think his partner was Shane.  I had heard they split up, but I don't know if that's true or not.  That poor girl had won like 30 titles by that age.  She'd literally been doing that since she was a few weeks old.  She'd be in her 20's by now.

Baby Beauty Queens, put out by A&E, was also good.  It was just an hour, but showed how crooked those pageants can be.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

First-

Resisting Arrest While Dating a Teenager-Plaintiff (23 year old caregiver) is suing ex-boyfriend over impound fees she paid for him.  They were still dating until January 2019 (he was dating his witness, for about a year, witness is still in high school [she's 18], so he's a two timer cradle robber too).    Car was impounded for unlicensed driver, and illegal modifications, man was also arrested for resisting arrest.   Man was arrested for resisting arrest a couple of months later too.   (He has a long record since 2011).   

High school girl is a fool.  Girl was in car during one arrest.  $3325 was the impound fee and fines.   Man also plead guilty and has 80 hours of community service.    High school girl is apparently prego too.   $3325 to plaintiff. 

Baby Mama Drama-Plaintiff suing baby daddy (6 and 3 years old), over an assault. Both litigants have been incarcerated in the last year too.   Plaintiff was jailed for Robbery 2, and DUI.   Defendant was jailed for breaking a no contact order with plaintiff, and Domestic Violence 4.  Plaintiff doesn't have medical records.   Case dismissed until plaintiff gets medical records.  Assault dismissed.  Plaintiff claims she dropped laptop after the assault.   While plaintiff was in jail, she gave check to defendant to take care of their two kids, and he wasted most of the money.  Case dismissed for plaintiff.  

Buddy Pass Fail-Plaintiff ($1,000 paid for pass) suing defendant over a buddy pass for airline travel.   Defendant wasn't allowed to sell buddy pass, but could only loan the buddy pass. Defendant also didn't pass probationary period, and no longer works for the airline.  Sadly, courts can't enforce illegal agreements.    $1,000 to plaintiff. 

Second-

Weed-Eating Foreclosure Theft-Plaintiff suing defendant (she supervised for a company that keeps foreclosed property looking good) because when he claims he wasn't paid.   Defendant says work truck went down, and work was on hold for a couple of weeks.   Plaintiff says she owes him $4500,  $791.50 is what defendant says she owes.   Counter claim is plaintiff destroyed and stole equipment, but defendant says he never stole or destroyed anything.   Plaintiff had a work /utility trailer on his property, and he slashed the tires, so his case is dismissed.  

Don't Do Your Niece Any Favors-Plaintiff suing niece who defaulted on a car loan in plaintiff's name, car loan was four years old.   Defendant wants her trade in value back, and down payment.   Car was repoed after four years.   Aunt claims defendant stopped  making payments, so plaintiff stopped paying car note.   Plaintiff claims defendant bought another car.    $5000 payable to credit union that held the note, they agreed with plaintiff to settle for that.  

(Warning, Monday's second new episode is a dog attack, with a little girl seeing her dog get chewed on).  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, littlebennysmom said:

"I have proof the tow operator is a thief with a long criminal history, here's a Trapper Keeper full of my opinions" guy, I couldn't decide who was more annoying.

The hallterview had losing Trapper Keeper guy

Hilarious! That says it all.

2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

High school girl is apparently prego too.   $3325 to plaintiff. 

Baby Mama Drama-Plaintiff suing baby daddy (6 and 3 years old), over an assault. Both litigants have been incarcerated in the last year too.   Plaintiff was jailed for Robbery 2, and DUI.   Defendant was jailed for breaking a no contact order with plaintiff, and Domestic Violence 4.  Plaintiff doesn't have medical records.   Case dismissed until plaintiff gets medical records. 

Dear 18-year old:  You two are NOT starting a "family."  You are knocked up, and out of luck.  (Or, hopefully, luckier when he finally ditches you!)

Second case:  Idiot Plaintiff was given the opportunity to come back later WITH said medical records.  But, nah, why bother with that?

Seems many of today's contestigants were chosen based on their IQs being the same as their shoe sizes.  🙄

Edited by SandyToes
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5