Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Today’s new episode. Truck and boats. Liars and more liars. Too much bullshit. I need a shower. 

Well, at least in the truck case, the plaintiff was probably telling the truth about giving defendant's dad $1500 for a truck.  But why didn't she ask for the title?  Always ask for the title. 

In the boat case, yeah, that looked like bullshit.  Nobody gives a stranger $5,000 cash.  JJ must have been suspicious from the start.  She didn't ask about the nature of the work, when the boat was purchased, none of the usual stuff.  The litigants tried to make a plausible story in the hall-ter-view, but it was pretty lame.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

Well, at least in the truck case, the plaintiff was probably telling the truth about giving defendant's dad $1500 for a truck.

I was almost on her side until she presented that smelly bill of sale. You know the one, where her original hand writing changing the original figures on an NCR copy was very, very suspicious. Today was a slow parade of liars, cheaters and vandals. But at least my shower was refreshing. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Byrd is the Word said:

I was almost on her side until she presented that smelly bill of sale. You know the one, where her original hand writing changing the original figures on an NCR copy was very, very suspicious. Today was a slow parade of liars, cheaters and vandals. But at least my shower was refreshing. 

Even with the funky multi-colored ink receipt I believe P when she says she paid pops. The major thing I took away from the case was a wish that JJ had ordered Byrd to take thirsty wife cheating out back for an attitude adjustment.

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 6

3 p.m., both episodes are reruns, from 2016 or so-

First-

Arkansas Handyman Hustle-Plaintiffs suing their ex-handyman for incomplete and substandard work on their home.   Defendant was hired to work on plaintiff's house in Arkansas, and is counter claiming for unpaid work.   After moving to Pennsylvania, and then moving back, house has been on the market, still is, and never sold (bet it's overpriced).   Plaintiff's witness is their real estate agent.   Defendant was paid $2300, including $500 for materials.    I agree with JJ, the defendant put in plenty of work, definitely enough for $2300 worth of work.    The plaintiff's realtor was in and out of the house a lot, and the owners never told him to quit. 

Mobile Homelessness-Plaintiff suing former friend for stealing his tools, after she let him stay in her house, use her shed for storage, and hired him for some handyman work.   If defendant wouldn't have let him live in her living room, man would have been homeless.    Defendant says the plaintiff's daughter brought a dolly, and picked the tools up, and took them to her father.    Daughter claims she didn't pick up the expensive tools .   Plaintiff claims defendant wanted to sleep with him, and stealing the tools was retaliation for saying no to her.   Case dismissed. 

Second-

Tinsel Town Abandonment-Plaintiff Geoffrey Weigman ($665 requested) is suing ex-landlord over a bag of Christmas decorations that he left at her house after she (he rented in the winter, in California) re-rented to others.   Defendant says relative of plaintiff picked up the leftover bags from her attic.   Plaintiff throws in a nasty remark about new renters (apparently Middle Eastern renters).     Yes, plaintiff is suing over used cheapie Christmas ornaments.    How dare the plaintiff treat a seasonal rental as his own home.       He's suing for Christmas decorations, a handheld can opener, and some coffee mugs.    Plaintiff's daughter signed for the Christmas decorations already.   After the daughter picked up the stored items, defendant found another bag of cheap ornaments, and never picked them up.   Defendant gave the leftover bags to the neighbor who was the former pet sitter to plaintiffs.  Pet sitter doesn't know where the bags went.    Case dismissed.  After this dust up, defendant sold the house. 

Nothing for plaintiff. 

Courtroom Kickout-Plaintiff suing defendant for credit card dispute over motorcycle rental.   The rental in question was for $390, for three days.   Defendant made reservation, rented the bikes, and called to cancel two weeks before the rental time.  Plaintiff refused to refund the money, and defendant disputed the charges, and he had the money refunded.   Now plaintiff is suing him for the rental costs.     Plaintiff won't shut up, keeps talking over JJ, and gets the boot.     JJ boots the plaintiff, tosses her case.  

• Love 1

5 p.m. episodes, first new, second rerun-

First (new)-

Teenager Suffers Miscarriage-Plaintiffs suing family friend for stolen identity, theft, unpaid loans.  Defendant is distant cousin/family friend of plaintiff man.   The three signed a lease on a two bedroom apartment, and then defendant left, to back in with parents and pregnant girlfriend (barely out of high school).    Defendant paid 1/3 of the rent, because there were three apartment residents.   Then defendants girlfriend moved in, and paid nothing, and then defendant stopped paying.   Plaintiffs say defendant only paid rent in full for one month, then borrowed $300 from woman plaintiff, on $13k car, and then lost his job.   Defendant wants his $400 bed back.   Car insurance was paid out of plaintiff woman's bank account without her knowledge, for an additional two months.   Plaintiff woman made a report for identity theft, so she was repaid the two months of insurance.   $700 to plaintiffs.

Teen Cyclist Slams Car-Plaintiff suing defendant for her son damaging her car by crashing into it with his bicycle.   Son was going with the flow of traffic, and when plaintiff made way for the kid on the bicycle, and he hit the passenger side of her car.   A witness said the young man was trying to make a U turn.   The young man lives right across the street (so now we know where he was turning to), the mother took the child to the hospital.   JJ is saying that since it's a two lane road, that she should have given him more room.  I think he turned into her car, and I bet he wasn't going to school, or was stopping at home first.   If he was going to school, then why was he turning right across from his house?     

JJ still says the kid wasn't at fault, and plaintiff is lucky young man wasn't injured, and she didn't get sued by the mother.     Plaintiff case dismissed. 

Second (rerun)-

You'll Get Dizzy From All the Lying-Plaintiff claims she financed an iPhone, and an iPad for the defendant.   The two became friends at work, defendant had bad credit, and plaintiff put her on Verizon account, financing both devices.     $1684 was the cost of the devices, and defendant promised to pay monthly.  The two had a fight at work, over some loser boyfriend.   Then plaintiff told defendant to pay it off in the next 60 days.      Plaintiffs neck and chest are now hideously red and blotchy.     60 days aren't up,    Defendant claims she dropped the devices at work for plaintiff to pick up, and they disappeared, so she doesn't want to pay for them.    

Defendant told to call the workplace, and find out if anyone has the devices, and claims the manager, Laura has them in a safe at work.   Then the story is changed, and defendant says Laura wasn't involved, and they weren't locked in the safe.   Plaintiff is asking for payment for the iPhone, iPad, and cancellation fees, $1680.    $1295 to plaintiff.

Clueless Mechanic or Clever Thief-Plaintiff suing former mechanic for stealing his truck.   Defendant worked on truck in June, and a while later the truck was hit head on by another driver, and truck was towed.   Plaintiff claims mechanic received his truck, but later claims he doesn't have it.     Plaintiff claims defendant said on the phone that he had the truck, and there is a text that defendant will finish the work on the truck soon.   $2200 for plaintiff, truck can't be found.

• Love 3
On 10/2/2019 at 2:41 PM, Brattinella said:

I'm SO looking forward to today's episode!  JJ hollers at a guy who DARES to pick up the water bottle while she IS SPEAKING!

The water!  That's the JJ holy grail!  I did manage to see it when I was actually around and on antenna. 

Dish is still pissing on the Fox fence posts, so JJ is not on my DVR.  Know what?  My life has not actually collapsed without the old bat every afternoon.

Not sure what genius(es) are doing this nonsense.  Everytime the cable and dish companies do this and still want their $100/mo. People actually have time on their hands to explore options.  Do they even have a clue about the quality stuff to stream?  Idiots.

My ancient, VERY technologically challenged parents have found the "Firestick".  With the help of Tech Support (me, sigh) they are fixin' to cut off TWO houses of satellite at a total of $300. per month.  Between the magic stick and old school Aerials, they'll be at about $30. month.  What moron thinks these little tiffs are gonna work?  Cut off Fox News, the afternoon Wheel and Jeopardy on 80+ year  olds?  Yeah right.  Watch them go from zero to Geek Squad in about a week.😂🤣😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
14 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Teen Cyclist Slams Car-Plaintiff suing defendant for her son damaging her car by crashing into it with his bicycle.   Son was going with the flow of traffic, and when plaintiff made way for the kid on the bicycle, and he hit the passenger side of her car.   A witness said the young man was trying to make a U turn.   The young man lives right across the street (so now we know where he was turning to), the mother took the child to the hospital.   JJ is saying that since it's a two lane road, that she should have given him more room.  I think he turned into her car, and I bet he wasn't going to school, or was stopping at home first.   If he was going to school, then why was he turning right across from his house?     

I have no doubt that the boy was weaving in and out of the lane as he was riding his bike.  I have seen too many cyclists do this instead of riding in a straight line and allowing the car to pass.  

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I have no doubt that the boy was weaving in and out of the lane as he was riding his bike.  I have seen too many cyclists do this instead of riding in a straight line and allowing the car to pass.  

Yep, and I 100% believe that is why the mom didn't sue.

I also don't understand why JJ wouldn't take what was on the police report as witness statements.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Yep, and I 100% believe that is why the mom didn't sue.

I also don't understand why JJ wouldn't take what was on the police report as witness statements.

I forget the intricacies for hearsay rules, but while a police report or business record is normally an exception to hearsay, therefore accepted. A witness statement inside a police report may be “double” hearsay, in that an official is stating what another witness stated. Maybe a judge accepts the things in the report that the officer directly observed.

• Love 5
Just now, NYCFree said:

I forget the intricacies for hearsay rules, but while a police report or business record is normally an exception to hearsay, therefore accepted. A witness statement inside a police report may be “double” hearsay, in that an official is stating what another witness stated. Maybe a judge accepts the things in the report that the officer directly observed.

I thought if they were part of the official police report (and witness statements often are) then it was admissable, and I thought she'd done that before (as opposed to stuff like notarized statements - she doesn't take those), but then again, she changes her mind....often.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Remember the case years ago when the plaintiff hit a bicyclist and then sued him for the car damage?  JJ came out with her "you're lucky he isn't suing you" packaged response, only to grudgingly admit the plaintiff had a case when the entire accident was caught on a video from the bus behind the plaintiff: the cyclist had RUN A RED LIGHT!  It took video evidence to tilt the case in the plaintiff's favor then, and JJ hasn't changed her preconceived notions in the interim.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I have no doubt that the boy was weaving in and out of the lane as he was riding his bike

I thought the same thing. Plus the kid seemed like a half wit capable of almost anything. Still, I don’t think I’d have the temerity to sue a cyclist or pedestrian I contacted with my car. It reminded me of the case where a woman sued the mother of a 6 year old girl she claimed threw herself into the side of the plaintiff’s car and broke the side view mirror. Regardless of fault, suing under those circumstances is just bad juju.  

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Byrd is the Word said:

I thought the same thing. Plus the kid seemed like a half wit capable of almost anything. Still, I don’t think I’d have the temerity to sue a cyclist or pedestrian I contacted with my car. It reminded me of the case where a woman sued the mother of a 6 year old girl she claimed threw herself into the side of the plaintiff’s car and broke the side view mirror. Regardless of fault, suing under those circumstances is just bad juju.  

Car insurance may have required it.  I got sued when I was 16 for an accident that wasn't my fault.  My parents insurance company said their insurance probably required it, otherwise they wouldn't cover their damages.

2 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Regardless of fault, suing under those circumstances is just bad juju.  

That was actually an interesting case. 

Sometimes, in life, just STFU and move on.  If that little girls mom had called any one of the five hundred ambulance chasers on JJ commercial breaks, that little mirror may have turned into a "bo-nanza"

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

3 p.m., both episodes reruns, about 2016-

First-

Knife Fight Threat-Plaintiff claims defendant threatened with a knife, in front of his little daughter.    Defendant apparently sees nothing wrong with taking a knife to threaten people at their home.   Defendant claims plaintiff punched his younger brother, and the threat with the knife was justified.  Case dismissed.   

Meter Fraud-Plaintiff and adult daughters are suing for meter fraud, harassment, false restraining orders.   Plaintiffs rented property for one year, and now they're claiming the electric service was only one meter, but it was used to power one light bulb in the work shop, and trailer, and it says in the written lease that rent was reduced $50 a month to compensate for the electric bill.   Defendant did not bring paperwork about the electricity, then says it was an oral agreement.   $600 for electricity for plaintiffs.   Plaintiff upset because the one daughter had a restraining order by landlord for the entire year. (personally, after seeing the daughters in court, I would never have rented to any of them.  They seem very mean).        $600 to plaintiffs, and that's all. (In the hall-terview he sounds like every person I know that rented out and had issues.  Quote "I'll burn it down before I rent it again"

Second-

Single Woman Snafu-Plaintiff and girlfriend  suing defendant for toll fees, false restraining order, and rental car fees.    Plaintiff man loaned car  (defendant had car for a month) titled to both plaintiffs to defendant.   During the loan period, plaintiff wanted his name off the title.   Car was eventually traded in, for a car in plaintiff woman's name only.     Plaintiffs are suing for credit card payments on rental car, that defendant drove, and never paid for, that was after first car was taken away.   Defendant had several toll fees, $441 in collection, and $400+ not in collection, and Hertz rent a car charged $90 more, totaling $ 986.      I will never believe that man was just helping an old friend by loaning her the car for a month, and the rental car that she never paid for.     

Defendant also suing for false restraining orders on both plaintiffs, and for accusing her of stealing the rental car.         $2038 to plaintiffs. 

My Sister the Moocher-Plaintiff and boyfriend suing sister for unpaid rent, and an unpaid loan.  Plaintiff bought a house, and sister moved in with her.   Defendant stayed for 11 months (defendant moved out for "a lack of disrespect).    JJ tells plaintiffs to sell the  mini fridge defendant left behind, and call everything even. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

5 p.m. episodes, first one new, second rerun-

First-

Woman Subjected to Lie Detector Test-Plaintiff suing cousin for refund for airline ticket, lie detector test, and something else.    Defendant claimed right before a trip to Miami, that plaintiff stole from her.   Plaintiff said if defendant would pay for a lie detector test, if plaintiff passed the test (she passed).   Plaintiff paid for her airline ticket, but didn't go, and defendant says it was non-refundable.   This was a hotel, air fare package deal.   $800 for airline ticket, and $159 for room.   I wouldn't go with the defendant after she called me a thief either.   All three women who were accused took lie detector tests, and passed.  $325 for lie detector test (only plaintiff had one, and passed).    $147 was the concert ticket, each, and defendant wants to be repaid for the ticket.  Defendant gets nothing for concert ticket, and JJ has to tell her that "textes, isn't a word.     Plaintiff gets hotel cost back, but not airline ticket.   

Hot Mess Sleepover-Plaintiff suing ex-boyfriend for late fees, stolen money, damaged property.     Defendant wanted to sleep over at her place, and plaintiff claims the next morning her futon was ruined, and items were missing.    Actually, he slept with plaintiff, not on the futon.   

Plaintiff claims $525 was stolen from her purse, and plaintiff's daughter is the witness to the theft.  Daughter didn't immediately tell her mother about the theft, and I can see why JJ dismisses it.   (Tacky note to plaintiff, wearing a regular bra, and an off the should top is tacky, not fashion).    $525 for plaintiff.   

Second-

Who Robbed Who-Plaintiff is suing former contractor for the theft of appliances, and other items from duplex with attached garage he was rehabbing for her to rent out.   Defendant denies he stole the property, but a neighbor saw his vehicle backed into the garage about the time of the theft.    Items stolen amount to more than $8,000, and included all of the appliances, sinks, and everything else expensive, and portable.   Defendant claims he didn't go to the properties during the time of the thefts, but the neighbor saw him backed into the garage, and he had two other helpers.     That afternoon the plaintiff went to the property, and it was cleaned out.         Contractor doesn't have a license either.    Police report was made, but police never followed up, even with a witness.   $5,000 to plaintiff.  

Child Visitation Fight-Plaintiff suing kid's father (they have two kids together) for a loan to gain custody of a kid born in between the birth dates of her two kids with him.   SSMOT (Sainted Single Mother of Two) had a second baby to help her relationship with loser defendant, who had another kid.    Girlfriend with other kid didn't want defendant to have overnights with child, lawyer cost $2500.    $2500 for plaintiff.

Surprise! I Left You No Money-Plaintiff is suing her brother for an unpaid loan to pay for his stepson's attorney.   This was to appeal the stepson's conviction.    Plaintiff was sole beneficiary of mother's insurance, and defendant thought he was a beneficiary, but wasn't.   Defendant claims didn't borrow $4k from sister, and but was his 'share' of the insurance proceeds.    Defendant admits he did not spend money on stepson's appeal, but spent the money on himself.    $4,000 to plaintiff.   (Sister is smart, she says brother is on his own, and not her problem).

• Love 2

Re: insurance and lawsuits - sometimes they do incredibly stupid things. (Or at least things that look incredibly stupid to people not employed by the insurance companies.) I had a case at work once where a mother and her teenage daughter were out running errands, and the mother got into an accident while driving the car. The daughter injured her knee (I think?) in the accident, and to get her medical bills covered, her father had to sue her mother on her behalf since she was a minor at the time of the accident. No, they weren't divorced with split custody or anything; everyone happily lived under the same roof, aside from this fuckery. 

• Useful 1
On 10/4/2019 at 6:00 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

All three women who were accused took lie detector tests, and passed.  $325 for lie detector test (only plaintiff had one, and passed).    $147 was the concert ticket, each, and defendant wants to be repaid for the ticket.  Defendant gets nothing for concert ticket, and JJ has to tell her that "textes, isn't a word.     Plaintiff gets hotel cost back, but not airline ticket. 

I found the defendant in this case positively abhorrent. And her butchering of our language was only a small part. This hag repeatedly insisted that she didn’t accuse the P of stealing and lying yet was the first to advance the idea of a polygraph exam. Who the hell does that, by the way? As if calling me a thief and liar isn’t enough for me to terminate our friendship you expect me to humiliate myself by subjecting me to a polygraph exam. Eat shit. She claimed the only reason the P passed is because she wasn’t asked “my questions” as if this dope is also a qualified polygraph examiner. Horrible woman. Furthermore, unless the plaintiff was putting on an Oscar worthy performance, she was pretty clearly truthful, respectful and understandably hurt by the entire episode. 

Edited by Byrd is the Word
  • Love 5

3 p.m. episodes, both reruns, probably 2016 or so-

First-

Divorced and Angry-Plaintiff suing estranged mother-in-law (battle axe version MIL), for a restraining order, and lost wages.    Plaintiff claims MIL filed for a protective order against her, for false reasons, requiring plaintiff to hire an attorney.   Defendant's son dumped wife and three kids for his girlfriend.   MIL sometimes writes the support (kids are 11,13, and 14/15 years old) checks for her man baby son.   August late child support payment was taken from a joint account by the ex-husband, which was against the separation rules (He claims it was the tax refund he was entitled to).    Ex-husband says plaintiff was misusing support money for other things, but won't say what he's accusing her of, and has no proof anyway.     Plaintiff says tax refund was stipulated for unpaid marital debt.     

Mother-in-law called plaintiff to come pick up check to pay the rent (Kenny screwed up the check).  Then MIL called Kenny, pool side in Florida with his side piece, and he called the police, and told MIL to get a restraining order.    Attorney costs $ 1783 for plaintiff.

Second-

You're Not the Victim Here-Plaintiff suing neighbor for her 13 year old daughter crashing her car into plaintiff's parked car.   Defendant claims plaintiff harassed her, daughter wasn't driving, and says no one saw the daughter crash the car, and it was an old car anyway.   Defendant says car was running in driveway, daughter was in passenger seat, and daughter put it in gear, and the crash happened.    There was no insurance on the car, as usual.    Daughter says sitting in the passenger seat, put the car in reverse to get it ready for the mother to drive, and the car moved.   Daughter says she didn't realize the car would move when she put it in reverse.     The plaintiff's car damage is bad, and his insurance went up because of the car accident.  $500 deductible, and rental car, equals $.     Defendant claims plaintiff harassed her, and a family member assaulted the daughter.    Defendant claims daughter said plaintiff did trunk damage with a crow bar.  $693 to plaintiff for deductible, and rental car.

Defendant wants $5000 for harassment, and the attack on her daughter.    She claims the plaintiff is in a gang, and has gang members threaten her, and beat up her daughter.    (Sorry, I lived where there are gangs, they don't wear ties, dress shirts, and look like they're going to work.)     The police report shows the defendant claimed to have insurance, but she had no insurance.      The 'assault' is claimed to be either the by the wife or her sister of the plaintiff, and both daughters claim to be assaulted on the same time.   Plaintiff says the people that were fighting came out of the defendant's house.  

Random Drug Test Crash-18 year old plaintiff claims 18 year old defendant damaged his car, when she took his car to a drug test (part of getting promoted at Walmart).    (Defendant seems stoned right now).    Defendant says she didn't wreck car, but it had damage when she came out of the drug test lab.      

Plaintiff claims defendant was trying to get clean pee for her urine test, and went several places, but that's hearsay.    However, I definitely believe the defendant is a long term user, since she thinks JJ is believing her lame story.     $1124 for plaintiff (No. defendant isn't still working at Walmart).       

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

5 p.m. episodes, first new, second rerun-

First (New)-

Mother Abandons Children for 6 Months-Plaintiff, day care provider suing defendant for defendant leaving her two children at the day care for six months.    Defendant's witness is the current boyfriend, and not the father of either child.    Defendant paid nothing to day care provider, but occasionally brought food.   Children were receiving public assistance from California, but no support order, and mother received food stamps.   Day care provider says the woman brought one gallon of milk, and that's it.   

Defendant is counter suing for $5,000 for children's property she didn't get back, 2 iPads, 2 bicycles, 2 scooters, and clothing.   Plaintiff says she wanted the defendant to pick up and sign for belongings, but defendant refused, So JJ directs that at a specific date and time, defendant will pick up items from porch at plaintiff's day care, and if she doesn't show, it's all gone.  Plaintiff gets $5,000.

Real Estate Fail-Plaintiff suing real estate agent defendant for moving damage, when the free movers he supplied moved her household items and damaged some.  However, a mattress that had dirt on it, was cleaned at the defendant's expense, and he paid to have it cleaned, but plaintiff wants it replaced.    Plaintiff gets money for mattress, but not for her injury. 

Cost to Change Your Mind-Plaintiff suing defendant for return of deposit on a trailer that plaintiff never moved into.   $1500 was the deposit that plaintiff paid in cash, remaining balance was $1200 due five days later.     There was no written contract.     Plaintiff put down deposit, never paid the rest, and thinks she'll get the deposit back.   Defendant resold the trailer for $1,000 instead of $2700.     Plaintiff loses deposit.   If trailer was resold for $2700 then defendant would have received deposit back, but that's not what happened.  

Second (Rerun)-

Petri Dish for Scammers-Plaintiff wanted money, suing defendant for defamation, and other junk.    Defendant has a gifting group on Facebook (not a charity at all).   Defendant was fired two years ago, but hasn't worked since, and is trying to get on disability, but then says it's an unlawful termination suit.    Plaintiff claims defendant told the giver's group not to give plaintiff any more money, because she's a scammer.   Plaintiff wanted people to give her money for new contact lenses, and glasses for fiance, and asked the giving group for money.  Defendant has the giving group posting, but it doesn't ask for money.   Someone sent $60 for contacts, to plaintiff.    Plaintiff wanted money for dog's vet bills, and she had a GoFundMe for that's still active (raised $110). And someone paid the vet $500.    Defendant posted that Stephanie Reinheimer is a scammer.   I wonder who shelled out for the microbladed brows?   Case dismissed.     

Pit Bull Rescue Wreaks Havoc...of Course-Plaintiff suing defendant/former tenant for damages when he was watching her vicious pit bull.    Plaintiff's pit bull bit a few people.   Dog is supposed to be walked in a muzzle, plaintiff claims does wears a muzzle, and defendant says that's a lie.    Plaintiff had to pay bills for dog attack that happened when she was at work, and defendant was working at home, and let the dog escape.    Plaintiff says defendant stole drugs from her, and he was repaying her by dog sitting.   Dog was tied outside, broke, or chewed through the rope, and attacked a dog.    Plaintiff wants defendant to pay her fines, and vet bills for the other dog.      Case dismissed. 

Idiot plaintiff kicked out by the wonderful Officer Byrd.  

• Love 2

The mother who left her 2 kids with a sitter for 6 damn months case seemed squirrely on BOTH sides.  First of all, after the first week, if I were not paid, I'd scream to the mom in writing.  Then, I would call the cops/family services.  That is, if I were stupid enough to enter into this deal.   Did sitter have anything in writing in case the school or any other authority needed proof of guardianship?  What if something happened to the kids -- sitter could  have been sued or jailed for neglect.

And why was mom "visiting" every day but couldn't have the kids with her?  Was she running a meth lab or a brothel at her place?

I obviously thought about this more than either party did.

Oh, and any dog or especially pit bull case -- why in the hell would you go on JJ -- you know what she's gonna say and do!

Oh, and GET OFF MY LAWN!

• Love 11
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Mother Abandons Children for 6 Months-Plaintiff, day care provider suing defendant for defendant leaving her two children at the day care for six months. 

I’m not certain what this case was about but I’m absolutely certain that it was all kinds of wrong. Judy toyed with the very odd defendant until she was bored and then swept them all out of court after awarding the plaintiff, who barely had to speak, the maximum. Heaven or the state of California help those children.

Real Estate Fail-Plaintiff suing real estate agent defendant for moving damage, when the free movers he supplied moved her household items and damaged some. 

Welcome to America Mr. Slick. Sure was nice to you to “help out a single woman” by hiring a bunch of misfit losers to move her belongings. It’s hard to imagine how that went wrong. Good grief. 

• Love 5

Plaintiff says she wanted the defendant to pick up and sign for belongings, but defendant refused

Smart plaintiff.

(not a charity at all)

actually "not a 'charity 'charity'", whatever that means

Plaintiff gets money for mattress,

What happened to depreciated value here?

• Love 2
8 hours ago, DoctorK said:

What happened to depreciated value here?

The same thought occurred to me also. My best guess is that there were extenuating circumstances. Perhaps the mattress was new when the defendant’s misfit movers ruined it or there may have been some merit to her claim that she was injured by the movers and had something of a case for medical reimbursement. That smarmy plaintiff tired to make a case that his movers were employees when it was clear to anyone watching that he’s prepared to send any old transient convict type into a woman’s home to move her possessions. His “I wanted to help a single woman” remarks were both disingenuous and creepy.  That guy made my skin crawl.  

• Love 4
15 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Defendant is counter suing for $5,000 for children's property she didn't get back, 2 iPads, 2 bicycles, 2 scooters, and clothing.   Plaintiff says she wanted the defendant to pick up and sign for belongings, but defendant refused, So JJ directs that at a specific date and time, defendant will pick up items from porch at plaintiff's day care, and if she doesn't show, it's all gone.  Plaintiff gets $5,000.

Second (Rerun)-

Petri Dish for Scammers-Plaintiff wanted money, suing defendant for defamation, and other junk.    Defendant has a gifting group on Facebook (not a charity at all).   Defendant was fired two years ago, but hasn't worked since, and is trying to get on disability, but then says it's an unlawful termination suit.    Plaintiff claims defendant told the giver's group not to give plaintiff any more money, because she's a scammer.   Plaintiff wanted people to give her money for new contact lenses, and glasses for fiance, and asked the giving group for money.  Defendant has the giving group posting, but it doesn't ask for money.   Someone sent $60 for contacts, to plaintiff.    Plaintiff wanted money for dog's vet bills, and she had a GoFundMe for that's still active (raised $110). And someone paid the vet $500.    Defendant posted that Stephanie Reinheimer is a scammer.   I wonder who shelled out for the microbladed brows?   Case dismissed.     

11 hours ago, DoctorK said:

actually "not a 'charity 'charity'", whatever that means

re: The "Gifting Group".  There were a number of these in our area at one time on FB.  They start out well, but the grifters/scammers get word, and they all go to hell quickly.  Then all hell breaks loose when someone gave something to someone because they were begging for cell phones or stuff for their kids, and they then see the person they gav eto trying to sell the items.  The ones here all said that there would be no asking for cash, but most of them have since shut down because they were an absolute cluster.  There's a woman who is still floating around the groups looking for free stuff.  She claims she gives it to others, but there's no proof.  I won't give anything to her, because I suspect she takes the items to other areas and re-sells them.  She's always whining that her disability doesn't go far enough and she doesn't know how she's going to pay rent, so I don't believe that she is also running some giving group out of her house/apartment/whatever, which she constantly says she's about to lose.  She's ticked off enough people that she's been banned from a number of groups, and she started her own group so she can trash people.  I joined by mistake, thinking it was a legit sale rating group (since I sell on FB Marketplace for extra cash, and occasionally buy things).  Nope.  She just trashes people who called her on her stuff.  It's a good idea in theory, but too many people nowadays will take advantage.  As for the "not a 'charity' charity", they would have to provide paperwork and stick to government regulations if they wanted to actually be a charity.  They don't.

14 hours ago, basiltherat said:

The mother who left her 2 kids with a sitter for 6 damn months case seemed squirrely on BOTH sides.  First of all, after the first week, if I were not paid, I'd scream to the mom in writing.  Then, I would call the cops/family services.  That is, if I were stupid enough to enter into this deal.   Did sitter have anything in writing in case the school or any other authority needed proof of guardianship?  What if something happened to the kids -- sitter could  have been sued or jailed for neglect.

And why was mom "visiting" every day but couldn't have the kids with her?  Was she running a meth lab or a brothel at her place?

I obviously thought about this more than either party did.

re: 6 month babysitting job - I didn't really get it either, but I did hear there was a request from a church for her to provide emergency child care, but it was initially supposed to be for just a day or similar.  The church involvement makes me wonder if the mother was about to be homeless, and they run a shelter or provide services.  Dollars to donuts, I'd bet the Defendant never goes to pick-up her stuff becuase she just wanted cash.  I doubt the kids ever had even half of what she claimed they did.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 6

My guess is the 6 month day care/abandoned kids case, was because her current boyfriend didn't want the kids around, and she didn't want to pay for full time care.    I'm sure all of the items the kids supposedly had were from clothing donations, or other donation sources, and that woman paid nothing.     I also suspect there was a good reason the woman didn't have her own kids with her, such as out patient rehab, or she was actually traveling or something.     The day care woman should have called CPS after the first week, because if any situation needed an investigation, this odd arrangement is certainly deserves looking into. 

That charity/not charity exactly thing was such a scam, on both sides. 

The realtor who moved the woman's possessions was all kinds of rotten.   The real estate companies I know of that have a truck, let you borrow it, and you hire your own movers, and drive it yourself, or hire a pro to drive it.      The realtor doesn't hire a crew.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

There's got to be some weird kind of back story on this. . . hoping our JJ detectives will be on this case and will get the skinny. 

In FL, you can register kids in school without being the "official" guardian. My DD and SIL had to do this with his little sisters when there was a life-threatening illness in the family. DD was able to take them to the doctor without being a named guardian (these were ex-foster kids adopted by the family of SIL and were on Medicaid). Still, I wasn't' understanding how the defendant was bringing them dinner every night (unless it was McDonald's and she worked there and got all the extra fries in a big bag at the end of the night).  Maybe the plaintiff was one of those big-hearted church ladies (there are actually still some of those around) that was trying to help out and got into a situation that was more than she expected but she wanted to help the kiddos 

• Love 5

Quack "holistic" "doctor" was a low  IQ dumbass and got undeserved respect from a star-struck Judge Judy. His "patients" are probably not as impressed with him as she was since the "doctor" considers suing a poor, mentally wobbly cleaning lady for a thousand bucks that he inflated by doubling the amount, a good use of his "doctor" time.

Second case was a whole lot of sad, involving a $700 trailer, calls to CPS, a pregnancy from a deceased lover, the mother's father who died early in the pregnancy, a bunch of unpaid rent and utility bills,  newlyweds. Such sad lives. The only of sunshine in their lives was probably the cable. I couldn't enjoy Judge Judy customary harshness on these sad sacks.

Edited by Burning Rubber
  • Love 6

What upset me the most about the trailer case was that people have to pay $468 a month to rent space to park it.  Which is probably an eighth of an acre, if that. 

I can't even imagine what a $700 trailer looks like. 

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, Burning Rubber said:

Quack "holistic" "doctor" was a low  IQ dumbass and got undeserved respect from a star-struck Judge Judy. His "patients" are probably not as impressed with him as she was since the "doctor" considers suing a poor, mentally wobbly cleaning lady for a thousand bucks that he inflated by doubling the amount, a good use of his "doctor" time.

I disagree almost completely. Of course that "holistic medecine" racket is absolute quackery. But she was in the wrong and she fully deserved the judgment to go against her. Mental wobbliness is not an excuse for breach of contract. I did not get any impression that JJ was starstruck with him; she was her usual usual curt and dismissive self when dealing with that plaintiff. He should have had a signed copy of the contract though; I got the impression that the defendant had one when she was raising her hand at one point as she picked up a document, but JJ ignored her.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Burning Rubber said:

Mathew Jadan is among our lowest life forms -- a scumbag selling people with cancer a "cure." His website touts how he, after being told a brain tumor was "irremovable" (a term I never heard an actual medical professional use) and his "naturopath" used "herbs" to "dissolve what was left of the tumor."  His constant smirking and looks of self satisaction throughout the case irritated the living crap out of me. The guy is a con artist. And what "doctor" has a cleaning business "on the side" anyway? 

I felt sorry for that poor woman he sued. And I sure wanted to know, even though JJ didn't, what kind of judgment that woman had won against him.

1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The trailer park lot rent usually includes all utility hook ups, and usually water, sewer, and garbage is included.     So they only pay their own cable, phone, and electric.     

Possibly.  But in this case, there was a separate bill for water, so presumably there was also a bill for sewer -- they're usually connected.

Basic utilities shouldn't be more than $150-$200 a month, so these trailer park owners are raking it in. 

• Love 2

Since my local channel was "experiencing technical difficulties, and will be back shortly" for the entire day and evening yesterday, I was just guessing.     I really wanted to see a picture of a $700 trailer, but I guess I'll just have to wait for a rerun.  

I'm wondering if the $700 trailer previous owners owed the part back rent, and half of the lot rent was actually repaying the park?     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Burning Rubber said:

Second case was a whole lot of sad, involving a $700 trailer, calls to CPS, a pregnancy from a deceased lover, the mother's father who died early in the pregnancy, a bunch of unpaid rent and utility bills

Don't forget being in the carnival.

We noticed the Westland stamp on the paid bill, so I think I know where the trailer park in question might be. Westland has some nice areas, but that area is a slice of Whitetrashistan. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Since my local channel was "experiencing technical difficulties, and will be back shortly" for the entire day and evening yesterday, I was just guessing.     I really wanted to see a picture of a $700 trailer, but I guess I'll just have to wait for a rerun.  

It was likely trashed on the inside.  Usually ones that are that cheap need extensive (and expensive) work on the inside.  One where I live that was small and old, and painted a horrible shade of Pepto Pink, but was halfway decent on the inside sold for $5000.  

18 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

What upset me the most about the trailer case was that people have to pay $468 a month to rent space to park it.  Which is probably an eighth of an acre, if that. 

I'm not sure where they live, but that's high for lot rent in many places.  We looked at a place that had $600 a month lot rent with no utilities included when we were toying with the idea of moving, but that park was gorgeous, with huge lots, a swimming pool, and lots of other really nice amenities.  Out of my range, but at least you got your money's worth. 

The trailer park lot rent may include all utility hook ups, and usually water, sewer, and garbage is included.     So they only pay their own cable, phone, and electric.     

Ours includes some utilities.  Our base rent is $240, because we have a singlewide on a non-corner lot.  Rent for doublewides is higher, and corner lots for either are also higher because you have more land.  We get charged $20 each for both of our cats (because irresponsible pet owners had to be reigned in), so that ups it to $280.  They will then add on water and sewer, so our final lot rent each month varies slightly, but is mostly within $5 either way of $350.  That amount also includes garbage/recycling, and lawn care.  We pay electric (around $100/mo on a budget, because we have central air), cable/phone/internet (around $200/mo), and heat (whether electric, propane, or oil - we have propane and it's about $350 2-3 times a year - we keep our heat somewhat low in winter).  One place we looked at was in the low $500 per month range, but it included what we get now, PLUS cable, and the park had some nice amenities, so that would have been well worth it.  In a few years we may want to move, and we have that place on our radar (it's about 2 hours away from where we live now).

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Nicole Beck is a contender for "Dumbest Cougar of 2019", letting some young dude use her and then being surprised when she finds out that he was using her.  Being a cougar is not a crime but you gotta know how to play the game so that YOU don't end up looking like a victim.  (Not speaking from experience, just common sense 😉)

Edited by patty1h
It's 2019, not 2109.
  • Love 5

3 p.m. episodes, both reruns-

First-

Renter Hell-Plaintiff landlord evicted tenant defendant for damages to the home he rented to her, after many reports of violent fights at the house.    Defendant was living with plaintiff's former business partner that gave house to plaintiff as a part of a settlement, and plaintiff let her stay as a tenant, until the eviction.    Very little work was done on the house.   There were multiple police reports of domestic violence, a trailer in the back yard rented to others, junked cars all over, and trash everywhere.    It must be pretty bad at a place when the police call the home owner, and tell him what's going on at their rental house.    

There was a fight with defendant's boyfriend in the house, daughter and her boyfriend were on drugs, and had fights too.    Plus, defendant had custody of the two grand kids of daughter.    After the police reports were piling up, the landlord moved to evict the defendant, her druggie relatives, her grand kids, her boyfriend, and who ever else was living there.   The trailer in the back yard was actually stolen from someone else.  The abandoned vehicles were impounded, and defendant's suing for that.     The walls in the house are painted with spray paint floor to ceiling, by Pixley (no I'm not sure who Pixley is).   Carpet is disgusting.   Sadly, defendant got a stay order to the eviction, moved back in 5 days later.    Defendant's boyfriend chased landlord down the road, and he's squatting in the house now.    Landlord only worked on the house for the five days that the defendant was out of the house.    Case dismissed (JJ thinks landlord is slippery.   However, I think the judge that put the defendant, and her hoard of criminals back in the house was wrong).    Defendant gets paid for her vehicles being towed, wrong decision JJ.  Plaintiff case dismissed.   Another victory for squatters.

Second-

Babysitting Scam-Plaintiff suing for baby sitting fees from stripper defendant.   Defendant (SSMOF Sainted Single Mother of Four), wanted plaintiff to baby sit children.    Three kids are in school and one still in diapers.    Plaintiff had a prior contact with CPS, so the claim was in the sister's name.    Defense is that state would pay baby sitter (state paid the defendant's mother to watch the children, $700 to $800 a month).    Defendant was only making $180 a week (does that include tips?), but agreed to pay $150 a week from the state.   I think they were both trying to scam the government out of $600 a month.    Plaintiff says she was baby sitting while defendant was working at the strip club.    Plaintiff gets paid for 28 days, equals $1200.  

Father and Son Drama-Father suing son and son's girlfriend, who moved in to a house owned by the father, after the father retired, and moved out.    Father sold house after this, but only netted $3,000 after he paid off his line of credit (so he netted $30,000).    (I'm leaning towards family agreed to come on show for money).     Son didn't pay for a couple of months, but caught up on payments after that.    Case dismissed.   

• Love 3

5 p.m. episodes, first one new, second one rerun-

First (new)-

Alcohol-Induced Car Battle-Plaintiff suing ex-girlfriend for his car, and the return or value of an interlock breathalyzer (or whatever it's called).    He put the title in her name after he 'caught' a DUI charge.   Defendant ex girlfriend says he gave her the car for driving him around in it for four months.    Plaintiff put car in defendant's name because he couldn't get it out of impound after a DUI.  Car title went from previous girlfriend, and was signed over to the defendant's niece, and plaintiff wants the car signed over to his sister-in-law.         Defendant claims plaintiff didn't drive his car, but drove another one without a license.   JJ suggests that plaintiff sue the defendant's niece for the car title.   Case dismissed.  

(Why does someone who doesn't have a license, lies about driving anyway, want the interlock device?    My guess is that if he gets caught driving without a license, it's one charge, but driving without the interlock is a prison sentence.)

Tragedy of Grandmother's Death-Plaintiff suing former tenants for unpaid rent, and damage to his house.    Plaintiff claims they owe three months rent.   Defendants claim they paid one month's rent, the second month they did work for house in lieu of rent, and it was a verbal agreement.    They didn't pay on month two or three because they took out a huge loan to pay for the grandmother's funeral services.   However, non-payment was February, March, April,and loan was in the previous November.    They said they moved because the grandmother died, but she didn't die until after they moved out of the house.  Grandmother and grandfather lived full time with the defendants.   However, the defendant's painted the house before, but had to paint it beige by move out.   Nice try by the defendant wife to get JJ's sympathy about the loan, and grandma going bye-bye, but it won't work.    

There are photos of damage for trash removal.   $1785 owed for 3 month rent, and plaintiff receives that.  Security deposit covers trash removal (it must have been hideously trashed to cost over $600 to get trash removed).  

Second (rerun)-

Manhunt for Criminal at Large-Plaintiff suing defendant/ex-boyfriend for stealing her car, and getting it impounded.   Ex-boyfriend and his buddies committed an armed robbery in California.   The fugitives were pulled over in plaintiff's car after the armed robbery, so it was impounded in California.   The defendant and friends grabbed a woman's pocket book, and idiot defendant plead out for four months, and served two months in jail.    Robert, the accomplice was never apprehended.  

Defendant was the driver of the car, with a friend, and the passenger grabbed the woman's handbag.  There were videos, or witnesses of  the crime showing the license plate of her car.  Plaintiff is offering Robert the accomplice address, name, etc. so JJ can send it to the Garden Grove police.  I hope the police nabbed Robert, and charge him with lots of things.  Defendant was arrested after a high speed chase, and he was also arrested on an extradictable warrant to Washington for residential burglary.  Personally, I bet he has other charges he's conveniently 'forgot' also.     

Defendant says she paid $3500 for his lawyer to get his charges settled faster, so she can get her car back.   She won't be able to get the car back until the case is over, because it's evidence.     Plaintiff however, lost her license, and has a pending DUI, so she can't drive the car anyway.  $1402 to plaintiff.  

Married Teen Victim of Odometer Fraud-Plaintiff and husband are suing defendant for a car refund, money they put into the car, and fraud.    Defendant bought car at auction, sold it to plaintiff for $3300.  They looked at CarFax, and odometer was 208,000 not the 108,000 they thought it had.    Plaintiffs want money for pain and suffering, and everything they put into the car.  There is no proof of who rolled the odometer back.  Plaintiffs given choice of keeping the car, or getting a refund for the car.  Plaintiff gets her money back, so she can forget 'pain and suffering'.  

Plaintiffs sign car over to defendant, and get their $3300 back. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The trailer park lot rent may include all utility hook ups, and usually water, sewer, and garbage is included.     So they only pay their own cable, phone, and electric.     

Sounds right - I live in pretty nice park (club house, pool, fish pond, play ground etc) and monthly average for lot, water, sewer, & trash runs between $400 and $425. I pay rest of utilities, satellite, phone, etc.....

OTOH, I can't imagine what type of park would permit a $700 trailer or what other park residents thought when they paid the $468 every month to live in same park 

7 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I really wanted to see a picture of a $700 trailer, but I guess I'll just have to wait for a rerun.  

Yeah, put me in the group wondering WTH a $700 trailer looks like - did it even have a floor and ceiling? D complaining P reported her to children services - good for her, can't imagine an infant living in a $700 trailer/hovel without several people calling to suggest CPS investigate 

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Case dismissed (JJ thinks landlord is slippery.   However, I think the judge that put the defendant, and her hoard of criminals back in the house was wrong).    Defendant gets paid for her vehicles being towed, wrong decision JJ.  Plaintiff case dismissed.   Another victory for squatters.

Agreed, usually JJ is really hard on squatters but she got so pissed off at the landlord (maybe deservably) that she just went on a tirade.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Tragedy of Grandmother's Death-Plaintiff suing former tenants for unpaid rent, and damage to his house.    Plaintiff claims they owe three months rent.   Defendants claim they paid one month's rent, the second month they did work for house in lieu of rent, and it was a verbal agreement.    They didn't pay on month two or three because they took out a huge loan to pay for the grandmother's funeral services.   However, non-payment was February, March, April,and loan was in the previous November.    They said they moved because the grandmother died, but she didn't die until after they moved out of the house.  Grandmother and grandfather lived full time with the defendants.   However, the defendant's painted the house before, but had to paint it beige by move out.   Nice try by the defendant wife to get JJ's sympathy about the loan, and grandma going bye-bye, but it won't work.    

There are photos of damage for trash removal.   $1785 owed for 3 month rent, and plaintiff receives that.  Security deposit covers trash removal (it must have been hideously trashed to cost over $600 to get trash removed).

That chick was a piece of work. I enjoyed watching her get all tripped up with the timeline of her phony sob story. Not only did she try to exploit grandma’s death to get out of paying, but in the hallterview she accused the plaintiff of being a slum lord! I believe the plaintiff when he says that the damage they complained about was actually caused by the defendants. Argh. 

Edited by 7isBlue
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, SRTouch said:

Sounds right - I live in pretty nice park (club house, pool, fish pond, play ground etc) and monthly average for lot, water, sewer, & trash runs between $400 and $425. I pay rest of utilities, satellite, phone, etc.....

OTOH, I can't imagine what type of park would permit a $700 trailer or what other park residents thought when they paid the $468 every month to live in same park 

Yeah, put me in the group wondering WTH a $700 trailer looks like - did it even have a floor and ceiling? D complaining P reported her to children services - good for her, can't imagine an infant living in a $700 trailer/hovel without several people calling to suggest CPS investigate 

If it looked decent on the outside, there's probably not a lot the park ownership can do.  Ours does inspections, but only on the outside.  They will leave notices of what we need to fix (usually painting our deck, which we do every November, and other minor things).  Since the park doesn't own anything but the land, there's not a lot they can do with regard to the inside.  There's a nice looking singlewide down from us (on the outside) but the inside is a mess.  Sometimes they have the lights on and the doors open, and you can see that the front portion, which I think is a kitchen, is boarded off from the rest of the house, and completely ripped up. It's been like that for at least 5 years, without any change.  The blinds in their windows are in shreds, so I'm sure the rest of it doesn't look a whole heck of a lot better.  Or their park ownership just doesn't really care, as long as the rent is paid - there are several run-down parks in our area that are like that.

Honestly, if the place was in THAT bad condition, I'd have just called someone to tear the place down - scrappers will often do it for free.  Several places where we live have been torn down after it was discovered they had damage that was too bad to justify the expense of repairing it.  One reason why I am absolutely fixated on making sure we have no leaks, etc.  When I see any hint of trouble, I call someone to fix it immediately - even if I have to borrow the money from my mom and dad.  It's not worth it to let it go.  A friend of ours moved in to a mobile and he had a water leak.  I told him to get it fixed pronto.  His thought was that the water would just run on the ground.  Good thought, but no.  Ruined the floor in their bathroom, hall, and one bedroom.  Super $$$$ to fix.

I'm jealous of your pool and pond.  We just have a playground.  We had an onsite office, which I liked, but the park was sold last year, and the new owners don't want an office onsite as they claim it's too expensive, so it's gone, and the manager who had been there forever quit over it.  The new manager was her 2nd in command, and she's nice, and lives nearby, but I told them as nicely as I could that I thought removing the office was a huge mistake.  Our park is the nicest one in the area, but if things go downhill, you can believe I'll be looking elsewhere.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 4

3 p.m. episodes, both reruns, probably 2016-2017-

First-

Don't Fence Me In-Plaintiff (Michael Jackson) owns the fence on his property (not a joint fence) between his house, and defendants' yard.    Defendants piled tires and junk against the fence until the fence broke, when plaintiff wanted replacement costs, the defendants told him to stuff it.    Then they piled the junk against their front gate to keep their dogs in, so they still have a yard with lots of trash and tires.     Defendants also wanted plaintiff to pay for the branches they trimmed on their property, from plaintiff's tree (dismissed). 

JJ says since fence is old, defendants don't have to pitch in on fence.   This fence stuff has been going on for over six years!   Too bad no one moved away from the neighbors.   Defendant tries to tell the entire history of their disputes with plaintiff, and I side with the plaintiff.    Wonder how much wildlife is living in the junky yard of the defendants.  Case dismissed. 

Sister, I Don't Believe You-Plaintiff suing sister for cost to repair her car, defendant counter claim for payments she made on car.    JJ thinks both litigants are lying and just here for the money, and I agree.    Supposedly plaintiff co-signed, and car was in plaintiff's name, but defendant drove it and made payments for two years.  However, defendant didn't have insurance.   Cases dismissed.   JJ told them to go back to where they came from and sue there.    

Mess or No Mess-Plaintiff suing former landlady for return of security deposit ($200), but wants $5,000.   Rent was $650, so she still owes $450 for last month.    Landlady wants damages.  $450 for defendant, nothing for plaintiff.

Second-

T-Boned at a Stop Light-Plaintiff suing defendant/ex-boyfriend for car damages after he had an accident, and after plaintiff wouldn't put car in his name (defendant paid for the car) .   As JJ says, sign car to defendant, go to DMV, and they will send him a new title.   There was no insurance, because defendant stopped paying for insurance, because plaintiff wouldn't put the car in his name.    Plaintiff had to pay over $2,000 for car damages, because of the insurance, and title issues.     Sadly the litigants have a kid together, and defendant isn't paying child support either.  $2050 was plaintiff's half, but defendant hasn't paid his half yet.  Defendant is a total sad sack, just as JJ says.   Insurance charge is already in collections.   Defendant doesn't want to pay, because plaintiff didn't transfer car to man's name, and he would have had insurance.   JJ fines plaintiff $500, and defendant will pay the remaining $1550 to defendant.   

Restrain Me No More-Plaintiff and defendant /uncle moved in together.    Then girlfriend, now wife, moved in, and plaintiff got a protective order against both defendants.    Apartment was plaintiff, defendant and wife, plaintiff's boyfriend was there often, and both grandmothers.    Uncle moved out after protective order, and niece/plaintiff wants money for abandoning the lease.   Apparently plaintiff and uncle's wife knew each other from high school or something, and don't get along.  $500 to plaintiff.    Plaintiff wants lost wages, dismissed.    Plaintiff moved out of the house already, and the $500 is all she's getting.  

• Love 2