Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Since the defendant refused to say who the blogger is, she lost the defamation judgment to the tune of $5k. 

But the defendant was willing to "write the name on a piece of paper" for Judge Judy.  Then when she said what will you do with it JJ said "give it to the plaintiff so she can sue them."   Ohhh that would have been so good.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

The blogger case goes this way, the blogger wrote on the defendant's blog that the plaintiff (a well known horse industry writer) helped send TB's to slaughter in Mexico (there are no slaughter houses in the U.S., just Canada and Mexico) for human consumption.     The plaintiff claims the blogger is actually the defendant, and that's who defamed her, and lost her many jobs.  Since the defendant refused to say who the blogger is, she lost the defamation judgment to the tune of $5k.     The blogger was alleged by the private investigator to have posted from the same IP address as the defendant.   

The worst defamation was the claim by the blogger that instead of being an upstanding member of the horse racing writers, that the plaintiff was somehow covering up that animals were being shipped to slaughter.     It was very defamatory, since the racing authorities have strict protocols to prevent the retired TB's from going to slaughter, and being sent there with horrific conditions in shipping, and slaughter.  

The blog that the plaintiff runs exposed  a now closed 501 (C)3 charity that was supposed to be doing TB rescues.    The allegations on the blog are that they raise money for rescue, or purchase of horses who would otherwise go to slaughter in Mexico but the horses have actually gone to their death.    The one that the defendant was talking about has been evicted by the landowners, and there are on going investigations about cruelty, and other allegations against the former owner of the rescue.   Plus, the former rescue has postings by supporters, so it gets even more confusing.   

So both of these chicks run websites that help stop horse slaughter and yet they cannot get along?  Idiots - but mostly defendant blog because I just read some of it and it is ridiculously loaded with cheesy nicknames, self-important rambling and generally unnecessary drama llama behavior.  I can only guess that she’s jealous because no one is paying for her invaluable service to the horse world...

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

The private party sales price of a 1992 Aerostar at the most is $1200.

I wouldn’t have paid $1200 for an Aerostar in 1992. It was a crummy, poorly conceived and engineered minivan built on a light truck platform. 

On a personal note, my 6 siblings and I have sadly buried both parents and liquated a fairly sizable estate without a single lawsuit and barely a snotty word between us. It can be done people. (I’m sure the regular contributors here already know this) But it’s almost impossible unless the parents haven’t made a proper estate plan with wills, trusts and the necessary POA’s for health care and property. Any of us with kids who hasn’t worked hard to make this easy and equitable for those left behind is, in my opinion, either an irresponsible fool or an asshole. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

But the defendant was willing to "write the name on a piece of paper" for Judge Judy.  Then when she said what will you do with it JJ said "give it to the plaintiff so she can sue them."   Ohhh that would have been so good.

True.  That was the one thing that made me think she really isn’t the blogger... then again she could have been planning to write down a phony name.  Either way, she was a sanctimonious ass.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, ButYourHonor said:

So both of these chicks run websites that help stop horse slaughter and yet they cannot get along?  Idiots - but mostly defendant blog because I just read some of it and it is ridiculously loaded with cheesy nicknames, self-important rambling and generally unnecessary drama llama behavior.  I can only guess that she’s jealous because no one is paying for her invaluable service to the horse world...

Years ago there was the best blogg--Fugly Horse of the Day.  I think whoever did it finally retired.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:
16 hours ago, augmentedfourth said:

but I always enjoy when someone gets the full $5K

Me too! It's so satisfying to see some amoral POS be revealed for what he /she is and walk away empty-handed.

Even better when the "winner" doesn't even have to speak! A rare tri-fecta, that is!

Forgot this was Sweepstime!  Need to set DVR!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, SandyToes said:

Even better when the "winner" doesn't even have to speak! A rare tri-fecta, that is!

Better still when the winner is the def on a countersuit and the loser the plainitff, looking for a lottery, but gets flayed alive and sneered at by Byrd for the lying scumball he or she is.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

The Saturday night special was the 2015 case of Paul Garcia vs Constance Adler Galloway. Galloway who runs some sort of creepy AF boarding house for men rents a bed to Garcia who’s in the process of a divorce, borderline unstable and potentially violent. He unsuccessfully sues for the value of a knife that he can’t prove along with some missing tighty whities that he implies she stole and that nobody wants to think about. She lends him $1,000 for his legal expenses but fails to collect before she kicks him out following a disturbing interaction. She awarded the money in her counter suit. Galloway who refers to herself as an “entertainer” doesn’t deny Garcia’s claim that Galloway, who’s WELL past her prime and in serious need of a hairdresser,  presented herself to him in fishnets and a bustier. Unless vomiting while trying to blind yourself is entertaining I’m not sure what her enterment value is. Galloway also appears to spend more time in court than most judges with a lengthy history of multiple law suits. 

Edited by Byrd is the Word
  • Love 6

I think the defendant ran the blog, and had blog entries on it.    The plaintiff was a writer on the Thoroughbred/racing industry, and claimed she was defamed by the blogger, and thought the blogger who wrote about her was the same person as the defendant, because her investigator determined that the blogger, and blog owner had the same IP address.   

However, it is entirely possible that the defendant/blog owner gets submissions via email, thumb drive or other means, and uploads from her own computer to the blog, so the IP address would be the same for all articles on the blog.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think the defendant ran the blog, and had blog entries on it.    The plaintiff was a writer on the Thoroughbred/racing industry, and claimed she was defamed by the blogger, and though the blogger who wrote about her was the same person as the defendant.  

That’s my understanding also. And by virtue of the fact the blog’s owner provided the platform for an author whom she knows (and likely is) to defame the plaintiff, JJ’s finding in favor of the plaintiff was just. 

• Love 4

Sorry to be a day late and a dollar short, but just watched the sadsack, po-faced bride, "Challis", who could not understand or answer a simple question. I could never be a judge, even if I had the determination and smarts to do so. All four litigants in this case were so shockingly dumb and stupid that just watching was excruciating. Dumbbell Daddy and Baby Girl are driving around, see an old cow barn and think "Let's have the wedding there!" and give idiot defs 1300$. Does Daddy have pics of the place when he saw it? "Not with me." Well, of course not. Defs were moronic in the extreme. omg. I can't even... Daddy is also suing for all the invitations which had to be redone to show the new venue, since the cow barn wasn't ready for the Big Wedding, because defs, who had just "boughten" the property had  no permits to use it as a commercial venue (Def doesn't understand that. He was "talking" to local authorities about that!). Does Dad have the invoice for the new invitations? "Not with me," he replies. Duh.

"Mark" who has his security camera trained on the neighhbour's backyard? Mark is another example proving that there are way too many women who will snap up any available body, no matter how ridiculous, idiotic and replusive the owner of that body. Red-eared, silly Gollum just does not get that there is difference between something that may be observed by the naked eye and something being filmed for posterity, or FB.  When I'm on my deck or property in the summer I see my neighbours in their pool, entertaining guests, etc, but if I were out there with a camera filming them they might rightfully object. I don't know if the stupidity is getting much worse, or we're just seeing it more.

I couldn't get through the two so-called "models" (models for what?) suing "Jayquan" with the disturbing grill, for car rental or whatever nonsense. I quit.

Thanks everyone, for the lowdown on the horse rescue thing. I shall skip that.

3 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

She awarded the money in her counter suit. Galloway who refers to herself as an “entertainer” doesn’t deny Garcia’s claim that Galloway, who’s WELL past her prime and in serious need of a hairdresser,

Hey, I think I remember that! Wasn't she some kind of "past sell-by date" dominatrix? Frightening, it was.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Sorry to be a day late and a dollar short, but just watched the sadsack, po-faced bride, "Challis", who could not understand or answer a simple question.

/snip/

Does Dad have the invoice for the new invitations? "Not with me," he replies. Duh.

Another dimwitted bride who doesn't understand the difference between a wedding and a marriage.  I'm still not sure she gets it.

And Dad didn't even have a copy of the original invitation . . . which JJ wanted as proof that they existed, so he had to spend money to change them.  

That apple didn't fall far from the tree, did it?

• Love 10
39 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Another dimwitted bride who doesn't understand the difference between a wedding and a marriage.  I'm still not sure she gets it.

Definitely did not get it, judging by the confused look she gave to Daddy, who also probably didn't understand. Just think, "Challis" will probably start breeding and perpetuate that line of morons.

26 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Or he was hoping that the neighbors went skinny dipping.  

I think what bugged me most about Jughead was his blabbering about he contacted every authority in his town who told him his camera was just fine. I hate assholes like that, who think just because what they're doing is legal, it's okay to annoy and provoke neighbours. Another dipshit who doesn't get it. I don't know if plaintiff was parading around shouting obscenities while drunk or if used condoms were thrown over the fence. That could very well be true,  but even if so, the answer is not to escalate the hostilities. Stupid cuck probably goes to his menial job and brags about what he did.

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Definitely did not get it, judging by the confused look she gave to Daddy, who also probably didn't understand. Just think, "Challis" will probably start breeding and perpetuate that line of morons.

Judge Judy asked her twice if she was happy to be married and she just looked at her like huh?  Even the second time.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Judge Judy asked her twice if she was happy to be married and she just looked at her like huh?  Even the second time.

Shame on a wise old woman trying to inject a little perspective into a silly matter barely worth anyone’s time. Good grief. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

That could very well be true,  but even if so, the answer is not to escalate the hostilities.

Absolutely. I understand a sudden burst of temper more than most people. But these low lifes have been neighbors for 26 years and only a complete misanthrope is going to continue to antagonize a neighbor for a quarter century. 

• Love 6

My favorite part of the horse libel case was the hallterview. My hunch is that she told the investigator that she knew who the "real blogger" is only to emphasize that it wasn't her. See, it's not me, I even know who it is, and can thus confirm that it's not me!
She self-owned pretty bad but I liked how she made lemonades out of lemons trying to paint herself as a hero for protecting the imaginary real blogger's free speech (and life and limb, because, threats!).

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

The nutso Horse Blogger Defendant let one thing slip:  she said "I won't say who SHE is" when referring to the identity of the mystery writer.

I would think that some of the odd misspellings on Mr. Bowels' e-mails and tweets is that he's likely using speech to text software, and it's unpredictable.  I had an online friend who had a stroke, and it rendered him unable to see, but he posted in the last few months of his life by using speech to text software and it would produce odd results sometimes.  He had a family member who would post for him when they could to try to keep things clear.

I'll be happy when the stupid barn wedding Pinterest-palooza becomes old hat.  And I don't know why I got the vibe that Challis is involved in some weird fundy arranged wedding type thing.

• Love 8

If "go back up north" was meant to be racist, wouldn't it make more sense to say "go back down south"?  Maybe he's speaking in some kind of code that I'm not in on.  You'd think blind people wouldn't be racists.  Does someone have to tell them the other person's color?

I don't know where Annoying Blind Dude was originally from but here in Florida we say that all the time about snowbirds, aka annoying tourists that come down from NY/ Canada/ all places cold who clog up our roads and restaurants during "season" (where my normal 15 commute can take up to 30 minutes). Not like I'm justifying Uber Robber, but if he's from Florida, maybe he was pissed because it was Early Bird time at his local Sonic and he had to wait for his food.  Yes we have that also. 

Sadly, I will admit to have a 1992 Aerostar back in the day. My Ex selfishly got the car in the divorce, after which he backed into a pole and broke off the bumper (which he replaced with a railroad tie). It finally broke down for good at some point as I saw him walking by the side of the road with a half gallon jug of water and a  bottle of antifreeze as I sailed by in my much newer and mechanically superior vehicle. Buh-bye Aerostar. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 2/9/2019 at 11:34 AM, ButYourHonor said:

Posts cookie picture she found on Pinterest as her store page background, doesn’t think people will expect that those are her cookies...

reminds me of the infamous Amy's Baking Company episode of Kitchen Nightmares...I believe Amy was caught using pix from Pinterest representing that they were items that she had baked herself. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, bad things are bad said:

reminds me of the infamous Amy's Baking Company episode of Kitchen Nightmares...I believe Amy was caught using pix from Pinterest representing that they were items that she had baked herself. 

Oh dear, I haven't thought about Amy in a while.  Such a pair they were!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

Ellen Schneiderman paid money to get her face like that?  OMG, what a rubber mask nightmare she looks like.

Yeeeeaaaahhh.  The weirdest part is that there are multiple women out there who look just like her.  I mean what do they tell their plastic surgeons?  “Make me look like Geena       Davis when she stretches her face out in Beetlejuice.”

Also, in the two couples battling over doggie damages, I absolutely believe that the plaintiff threatened the defendant.  They all deserved each other, but that plaintiff with her “I’m the nicest person you’ll ever meet!” line, followed with a string of expletives pretty much pushed her lower on the scumbag scale.

Edited by ButYourHonor
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

Ellen Schneiderman paid money to get her face like that?  OMG, what a rubber mask nightmare she looks like.

Did anybody else get the sense the Ms Schneiderman may have suffered trauma to the left side of her face?

• Love 3

Both episodes new-

First episode-

Beverly Hills Nightmare!- Man rented Beverly Hills VRBO for six nights, plus various fees.  Rooms per night were $652 a night.   Landlady has so much plastic facial surgery that she looks like the Joker.     Man only stayed one night, instead of six nights because mansion was so awful.      Plaintiff and wife stayed one night, and spent the next day looking for a hotel room.   Craig Weinstein (plaintiff/Fort Lee NJ Attorney, with one really good review),   

The room was not tiny, and for about $200 a night a bargain for that area.    The plaintiff claims the room was very different from the defendant's picture with duffel bags on the floor, and it was dirty.   She also went to law school but never practiced, and that sound you hear is every judge in California thanking their deity that they don't have to listen to her.    Defendant just tried to charge the bench, and Byrd stuck his manly, burly presence in front of the woman, stopping her in her tracks.   

The defendant's picture of the room is much nicer than the plaintiff's picture.   JJ just said the defendant is the most annoying person she's ever met, and I totally agree with her.    Plus, the plaintiff won't shut up either.      They should give Byrd a couple of Tasers, so we can all enjoy both litigants flopping like fish on the court room floor.   

The defendant is also flipping her hair constantly, and I would be happy to fix that, by yanking it out by the roots.     No money for anyone.    Plaintiff claims the room is a converted pantry.    After looking online, I think I saw the same room, and pool, and it's lovely.     The defendant may have been over the top nervous at being on TV, but the plaintiff should have go to a commercial hotel if he wanted hotel services.   I bet for $200 a night, that the local hotels wouldn't have been up to his standards either, because in Beverly Hills they aren't cheap.    

Horse Riding Jeans Rule-Mom and daughter suing ex-boyfriend, they met online.     Boyfriend was going to get a job, and support them, while girlfriend went to school.    Mom put down $500 security deposit for couple for apartment, while boyfriend was supposed to support both of them.  Girlfriend paid nothing on the lease breaking fee, but boyfriend paid almost $2k for the entire fee.  The mother/daughter want riding jeans back, the girl's part of the security deposit, and she paid nothing still.   Defendant couldn't pay for the other apartment, broke the lease, and moved in with mommy (with boyfriend) for a while.     Ex-boyfriend doesn't have the stupid jeans.     Plaintiff paid nothing on the lease breaking fee, but ex paid all of it by himself.  

Second episode-

Vandal Trapped by Bad Spelling-(Keyed car has misspelled word, and defendant has same misspelling in her text, and the word was "Liar" spelled Lyer)-Plaintiff is suing former friend defendant for car damage, false restraining order, and harassment.   

They had a minor verbal/text disagreement, and she was blowing up his phone with all kinds of nasty texts.     The plaintiff's roommate went outside, and came into his house and was screaming and yelling.   Defendant is obviously another desperate nut case.       When he went outside he saw his car had been keyed, and woman claimed her boyfriend scratched the car, and they both had been outside his house every night surveilling his house.      Defendant wrote Liar spelled Lyer on the car, and in her text messages to him.   Defendant now says she didn't send all of the text messages either, but she certainly left that nasty voice mail message too.   

Defendant claims she was working both days plaintiff says she was at his house.    JJ is going to call supervisor at her job for the two days.   The defendant claims no one has a charger for her phone to get the boss's phone number, so JJ asks the audience if anyone has a Samsung charger on them, and a bunch of people volunteer.  

Case resumes with (everyone is having fun precisely pronouncing the very long name of the plaintiff).   The defendant's supervisor never worked at the business, and the defendant got fired anyway.    Defendant is a total bunny boiler, and someone should check on the welfare of other men she set her sights on. 

Plaintiff gets the over $1k car damage, and nutso needs a lot of help.  

Lonely Puppy Damage-Two plaintiffs and two defendants moved in together, and both had dogs, the dogs were left alone all day, and the plaintiffs, and defendants have dog damage videos.    Both sides blame the other for their dog's damaging the apartment.    I hate these idiots that get animals, and cage them up for endless hours every day, and then blame the dog when it damages things.    Much of the damage is in the bedroom shared by the defendants and their dog.  

Plaintiff gets $201 for damage.  Plaintiff actually says "Bye Felicia" in the Hallterview.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, ButYourHonor said:

Yeeeeaaaahhh.  The weirdest part is that there are multiple women out there who look just like her.  I mean what do they tell their plastic surgeons?  “Make me look like Geena       Davis when she stretches her face out in Beetlejuice."

I thought she looked like a much shorter Caitlyn Jenner.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The room was tiny, and for $652 a night over priced. 

My understanding was that the room was in the $200/night range and that $600'ish was the amount in dispute.  The defendant/VRBO had already refunded our New Jersey attorney douchebag and the princess he's married to a fair amount. Schniederman was clearly annoying but I thought she was mostly in the right. The plaintiff offered a telling remark when he made the irrelevant comment that the property was valued at $5,000,000 or so.  This supports the defendant's contention that the pictures of her property that he introduced were old pics downloaded from a long ago Zillow listing and, again, not relevant to the case.  She was a bit of a fright and a shining example of why I'd rather live almost anywhere than southern California.  But he is that pampered, entitled asshole traveler that stands in line in front of you at the airport tearing the skin from the cheeks of some airline agent.  Take your icky duffle bag and F off all the way back to Jersey. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
52 minutes ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Did anybody else get the sense the Ms Schneiderman may have suffered trauma to the left side of her face?

I suffered trauma to my eyes just looking at her. Flashbacks of Janice Dickinson.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, patty1h said:

I thought it looked like this was done in preparation for an audition for some female version of the Joker, which thankfully never reached the big screen.

She was extremely annoying, but the plaintiff's complaints were so picayune and snobbish that he did not deserve one penny.

22 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Horse Riding Jeans Rule-

This was another opportunity to display her sexist and ageist prejudices against the ex-boyfriend.

She also showed her frequent arbitrariness: after telling plaintiff that if defendant could prove he paid the lease-breaking fee she would award him money for her share, she did not pursue the matter, left in a hurry and paid no heed to his questions regarding his countersuit. Perhaps she realised to her horror that she had opened the door to actually awarding money to a young male litigant, and quickly departed to avoid commiting what must be an utter abomination in her eyes.

4 minutes ago, Byrd is the Word said:

My understanding was that the room was in the $200/night range and that $600'ish was the amount in dispute. 

That was also my understanding. As JJ said, that rate in Beverly Hills is far from outside the norm, however outrageous it may appear to us out-of-towners

Edited by Florinaldo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I guess I misunderstood the price.      I thought they said that four days had been refunded by VRBO, already. But he wanted the rest of the money back, and I think there were some fees attached too. The fool still wanted money for his time and trouble to hunt for another hotel room, however it's not difficult to find a hotel in L.A. He just had to shop around to find a place up to his standards, that wasn't $1,000 a night.  Plus, they had their own pool.  What a jerk he was. 

Unless my eyes deceive me, the lady is advertising the room on a vacation rental site, with 2 baths, however the one is in the pool house, and the main room is off the pool courtyard.    It looks lovely, and at $225 a night, it's much cheaper than I bet hotel rooms are near there.  

Some of the condo rentals at the beach south of here, on the Gulf, have reasonable rates, until you add the cleaning fees, and some other fees, and the room can cost almost $900 a night after that. 

I think the attorney is a jerk, and having to get along with one bathroom is not exactly having to suffer.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7

OMG, Weinstein vs. Schneiderman? HE is yet another dumb, dim-witted, clueless lawyer (have we seen any other kind here?) who has no idea how to behave in court. SHE is a relentless harridan with a face that has been grotesquely enhanced. You could even see the folds of skin around her ears where it was pulled too tight and a mouth that has been stretched nearly ear-to-ear by injections and facelifts and just make her eyes look even closer together. Do women really think this is the way to look younger? It is not. It just makes them look like mutants. Woman could not shut up, and neither could the stupid lawyer. Byrd was vastly annoyed with them.

Mr. Weinstein was so horrified by a dufflebag and by the fact that "I was with my WIFE!!" who couldn't live without a second private bathroom that they had to flee this room, screaming in terror. I've never been to Beverly Hills, but I would imagine this place was pretty cheap (and Ms. Schneiderman does say she doesn't invite strangers into her property for the money. I guess she just likes the company?) Whatever - the Weinsteins wanted the Ritz for the average price of a Holiday Inn room, off-season. What a cheapskate. I hope his dear wife has recovered from this terrible, traumatizing experience of being in a room that was small and had a REFRIGERATOR in the closet. Oh, my - just the thought is giving me a case of the vapors.

Couldn't watch stupid 20-year-old numbnuts girl who thought that 19-year-old baby Hobbit was going to "take care of her." Hahahahhahha. Buzz off, millennials.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

I've stayed in places where I would have loved a room that size, and a huge bathroom like that, and the fridge is such a nice amenity, I don't care that it was in the closet.   I guess Perry Mason wanted the fridge in the room, so he could hear it run all night?   

• Love 7
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I guess Perry Mason wanted the fridge in the room, so he could hear it run all night? 

LOL@ "Perry Mason." I know someone has to graduate at the bottom of the class, but how can there be so many dumbass lawyers out there? How? He didn't even know enough courtroom behavior not to argue with the def. I hope the people of his town in NJ saw this and know who NOT to call if they need legal help. MY WIFE!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I thought she looked like a much shorter Caitlyn Jenner.

I thought so too.  To me it was the typical look of Beverly Hills /LA woman who are scared to age.

Did anyone notice today, that JJ refused to listen to 2 countersuits?  

• Love 9