Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

I just had to rewatch Precious Jade and the Walking Dead Brigade. Come on, Precious! You want to bunk in with a bunch of very old men, expect some coughing, yawning, etc.

Then I watched Plumbum(?), who was "liquidating his assets".  He and his witness, Freddy, were both sporting Extreme Douchebag hairdos, which look bad enough on the very young, never mind middleaged men. He was suing his ex-g/f, Donna, who apparently went to "This 70's Hairdresser" for her big TV appearance, for stuff he left with her like an old TV, appliances that belonged to someone else and the 2005 Crown Victoria, which he couldn't sell. It seems even in MN no one wants that hunk of junk. I guess I'm lucky. Never did I take out a restraining order against any of my boyfriends. Litigants here talk about these as though they are a natural part of any relationship.

I don't care how much JJ earns. She deserves it for listening to wooden-headed, ridiculous hags like Holly, who thinks it's perfectly fine to let her tiny Yorkie wander off "60 yards" away from her in an area which she knows other dogs may be. It's not illegal! No, it's just really stupid, but even though JJ explained that to her ten different ways, it just would not sink into her head that her dog's injuries were her fault. Her witness was another dumbass who couldn't stop sticking her horn in. Nothing bad that happens to us is ever our fault, right? None of my dogs were ever turned loose, with a "Off you go! Have fun!"

Then we got Clinton Hall, suing his bitch-faced little boyfriend, Kyle King, for a cheap watch,  1/3  of a bottle of cologne, some sweatpants and some papers. Here's 140$, Clinton. Now go away.

• Love 7

My overnight reruns brought the lovely "Janky Cleopatra" with the headress, etc.  JJ sarcastically insults the getup and dumbass says "thank you" while giving her wig a jaunty flip. 

I also got a view behind the podium.   Oh dear dawg there was a lot of flesh shoved in those lalaroues (or whatever they're called).

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

"Janky Cleopatra"

If ever there was a defendant capable and culpable as a car window smasher it's this miserable bitch mom.  I wanted to leap from my seat and hug the plaintiff's boyfriend who called that load "ghetto" in halterview.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Byrd is the Word said:

I wanted to leap from my seat and hug the plaintiff's boyfriend who called that load "ghetto" in halterview.

No doubt in my mind that she truly believed herself be the picture of beauty & royalty.😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Love 7

Who is duck face in the audience? Is she in the dingo episode? I keep pausing the episodes and I can't see anyone that I would identify as a duck face. There is a blonde woman behind the plaintiff's right shoulder in one episode that has a total bitch face that does not change and over her left shoulder a row or so behind the bitch face lady is a woman with very wide open eyes. I have to find the duck face!

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 2

New-

Special Needs Nanny Drama-20 year old nanny for special needs child drives the employer's BMW a couple of times, borrowed the BMW, and she claims it was because her car wasn't registered.     There are two BMWs, one older BMW was sold to nanny by employer.      Nanny often drove the van for son, without incident.     Nanny borrows BMW from employers for a couple of days, and going to lake was fine.  However, on the way back employer claims nanny damaged his car.   No one in court was there when the car was brought back, and the damage was found.    Nanny claims 16 year old daughter of employer fired her while employer was gone.    Daughter can't testify because she's on a cruise, and other witness not here either.    No money for plaintiff, no proof. 

World's Most Expensive Finance Class-Plaintiff suing ex-boyfriend defendant for loan she took out for defendant's finance class for online tuition, and airfare to Mexico,   Apparently finance class didn't include items like, don't loan your loser boyfriend money you go in hock for, and you can't buy love.    Ex-boyfriend/defendant negotiated the online course price down to $10k, according to plaintiff.    It was a three day course for $250, after that you could go further for $10k, and course would be six weeks long.      Stupid plaintiff got the loan, and they both took the course,    They alternated payments for a few months, split the payment one month, and he made some.    Loan was for $12,200, and $2,200 was put down on the loan.   I wonder who these fools took the finance course from?    What's their next 'investment' getting that Miracle Water they advertise on TV?  

Personally, I wouldn't give the plaintiff a dime, because she's stupid.   And apparently she cheated on love muffin too, that's when he dumped her, but after he got all of the money, of course.  Loan is just under $7k, and plaintiff gets $3,500.

Rerun-

Rumors of Arson-(A day after disgruntled tenants move out, previous home burns down)-Bad tenants were evicted, for non-payment, because they 'didn't feel they owed rent to him', they get evicted, and the next day the house burns with 90% damage.     The plaintiff, evicted tenant, is suing for her 24 foot above ground pool that landlord/defendant destroyed.    Plaintiff (with a bad highlight job, resembling Pepe Le Pew), started moving out in January of 2018, and didn't pay for January 2018 either.     They didn't pay full rent in November 2017 (shorted rent 850), December 2017 paid nothing.     Plaintiff's were buying house, and they claim the landlord didn't repair enough for them to qualify,   

Plaintiff's were evicted and the day after they moved out with their furniture to their new residence, and had some small things left behind.     Including laptops, that are the first thing we move isn't it?    Plaintiff's paid first month, and security deposit to new landlord down the street (poor new landlord must have had heart failure watching this first time around, because he knows he's screwed, and when he evicts these losers, he'll have another fire too).       Plaintiffs were squatters, and I'm sure are arsonists.    Plaintiffs get nothing, because they're jerks, have no proof, and are squatters.    The pool in question was on part of the septic field too, that's a big no-no.      Defendant mentions investigation thinks the fire started with a discarded cigarette, and I know I saw a forensic show showing how to start a fire with a burning cigarette so it takes a while for the fire to spread after it's set.    The septic tank is a total failure, so it will have to be redone from scratch, and that's going to cost many thousands,    The landlord would be smart to bulldoze, and start over.        I guess the plaintiff husband watched the same show.   Defendant gets nothing either, too bad he didn't bring the insurance company fire report.  

Struggling Father's Uphill Battle-Defendant is plaintiff's nephew.   Plaintiff suing for room damage in his house, and car damages.     Defendant moved in with uncle,    Interesting hairlines on uncle and nephew, totally round heads, with the same round, receding hairline.     They look like the moon.         Defendant was kicked out by his mother, and moved in with uncle.    He moved in April 2014 to grandma's house, then into uncle's house in May 2015.     1 December 2017 loser nephew moved out, the plaintiff's let defendant use a car in their name and insurance, and in July 2017 defendant had a wreck, with $1,000 deductible, and defendant didn't pay deductible.      Nephew had a large insurance for him, and never got the car fixed.    Ryan/defendant got the boot, and now lives in a room somewhere.    Defendant claims car could have been fixed for $250, but as usual, brings no proof of that ridiculous statement.       Since nephew/defendant shared room with plaintiff's son, good luck proving who did the damage.    Plaintiff gets $1,000 to fix the car, and nothing for damages to room, no pictures.  However, the nephew is still a loser, and always will be. 

The second episode tomorrow had a vicious attack on a dog, with another smiling defendant who apparently thinks it's funny that another dog was screaming.     You've been warned.  

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Rumors of Arson-(A day after disgruntled tenants move out, previous home burns down)-Bad tenants were evicted, for non-payment, because they 'didn't feel they owed rent to him',

Seriously.  Again we have middleaged people who squat in someone's property and don't pay rent but who want money? This time it's for some old above-ground pool which is mostly worthless. Amoral, low-down grifters is what they are. This is probably their normal lifestyle.

29 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Plaintiff (with a bad highlight job, resembling Pepe Le Pew)

Pepe Le Pew x Jabba with a brand-new dye job, and her dearly beloved hubby, Cowboy Bob, thinking he looks like Wild Bill Hickok as he clutched his ten-gallon hat to his body for the entire case. Was he going to ride the range after this ep? Where do these characters, who are like a parasitic infestation on society, get their messed up idea that anyone owes them a living? They totally burned the house down: "That'll larn 'im, right, SweetPea?"

34 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Interesting hairlines on uncle and nephew, totally round heads, with the same round, receding hairline. 

Weird. Uncle looked both old and young at the same time. Rotund nephew's little arms are so short that even as horizontally challenged as he is, it took effort to put his pudgy little hands on the table. I always love litigants who claim, whether it be for child support or rent, "I paid what I could, when I could." That wouldn't go far with any lending institution. As for plaintiff's useless, 19-year old son whose own mother couldn't stand him anymore: Of course he didn't do any damage to the room. He's a good boy, but it was really disgusting hearing about def's puking, which he never bothered to clean up. Ick

45 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Apparently finance class didn't include items like, don't loan your loser boyfriend money you go in hock for, and you can't buy love.

Haven't watched this. I am full up of pathetic, tragic women trying to buy the love of losers and can't even succeed at that.

• Love 7

The finance case was different at least.    $10k for finance classes, for a bartender/server, and server, and their jobs are the same.   I wonder who put on this finance class?      Plus she financed his trip for the wedding, which became a loan after the breakup.     I think she's such a fool that she should have been told to pay her own loan, and maybe that would teach her more than the finance class apparently didn't.  

I saw the report of the fire, and it said Canadian County, so they were from the Ada Oklahoma area.   Some relatives were from there, and I've been there quite a few times, it's mostly rural, and apparently full of arsonists.      I wonder if their current landlord knew about the eviction, non payment, and the place burning to the ground?      Putting the heavy pool on the septic field may not have totally killed it, but I'm sure it was a big factor in the ruining of the entire system, along with whatever the septic pumping service said.     Putting in a new system will cost the landlord a fortune.    I don't understand why the insurance company wouldn't give an investigative report to the owner, because I bet it was his insurance.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

I always love litigants who claim, whether it be for child support or rent, "I paid what I could, when I could."

He also used the old chestnut “it’s complicated” when asked why he left his uncle’s residence. You’re a lazy, ungrateful, alcohol abusing deadbeat loser who nobody wants to live with. In a single word “despicable.”  Hardly complicated.

• Love 9
18 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Special Needs Nanny Drama-20 year old nanny for special needs child drives the employer's BMW a couple of times, borrowed the BMW, and she claims it was because her car wasn't registered.     There are two BMWs, one older BMW was sold to nanny by employer.      Nanny often drove the van for son, without incident.     Nanny borrows BMW from employers for a couple of days, and going to lake was fine.  However, on the way back employer claims nanny damaged his car.   No one in court was there when the car was brought back, and the damage was found.    Nanny claims 16 year old daughter of employer fired her while employer was gone.    Daughter can't testify because she's on a cruise, and other witness not here either.    No money for plaintiff, no proof. 

I'm thinking the 16 year old daughter or one of her cohorts did something to the BMW. And who else is wondering what the deal is with the special needs kid? If the plaintiff had all these properties, couldn't he afford to get a nurse (a large strong nurse with hefty forearms) to take care of his kid for one day so that the plaintiff would have some witnesses? 

16 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The finance case was different at least.    $10k for finance classes, for a bartender/server, and server, and their jobs are the same.   I wonder who put on this finance class?      Plus she financed his trip for the wedding, which became a loan after the breakup.     I think she's such a fool that she should have been told to pay her own loan, and maybe that would teach her more than the finance class apparently didn't. 

I wonder if they signed up for one of those "Flip Houses and Get Rich Quickly" seminars they feature at the local Marriotts all the time. I get ads in the mail where you get a FREE (hah!) seminar, but there's always a catch - "if you want to REALLY be successful, then sign up for our extra-special course where you can make REAL CA$H MONEY EVERY DAY from your distressed properties!" (the one I remember was Armando Montolongo who was featured on one of the house flipping channels from Texas). 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

I wonder if they signed up for one of those "Flip Houses and Get Rich Quickly" seminars they feature at the local Marriotts all the time. I get ads in the mail where you get a FREE (hah!) seminar, but there's always a catch - "if you want to REALLY be successful, then sign up for our extra-special course where you can make REAL CA$H MONEY EVERY DAY from your distressed properties!" (the one I remember was Armando Montolongo who was featured on one of the house flipping channels from Texas). 

I was thinking exactly along those lines, because AM's seminars are very pricey.   I remember a few upset flipper wannabes who sued various flip course providers when the person didn't get rich, but sometimes it's because they're not willing to find a cheap enough property, and can't do any work themselves either.      

I wonder if the finance course exes are still working at the same place?   I hope not. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 7:08 PM, SRTouch said:

ADDED: after reading @CrazyInAlabama - I may have overreacted to the few minutes of case I heard...in this case sounds like she had reason to go after defendant - but reason has more to do with lousy dog ownership than the breed - now it's  more a case of blowhard dog owner letting a dog roam despite prior history of attacks - probably brags about having a dingo and how good a fighter he is - now claims doesn't know if it's a dingo at all ... if blowhard really claimed his dog didn't really attack because the other dog survived, well, that line crosses line and I'd say attitude adjustment in form of punitive damages should be awarded - but of course what's the point when he's paying nada anyway

I think her biggest irritation with the guy was that he put on his paperwork that it was a Dingo.  She grilled him about Dingoes, and he said "I never said it was a Dingo."  She said "It's on your paperwork".  "No it's not".  "Yes, it is" (and she shows him).  He then says "Well, I just guessed that he was a Dingo.  I don't know if he is or not."

I think he's one of those people who thinks a Dingo is a status symbol, when in reality, he's just a moron who shouldn't own goldfish, let alone a dog.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

I think her biggest irritation with the guy was that he put on his paperwork that it was a Dingo.  She grilled him about Dingoes, and he said "I never said it was a Dingo."  She said "It's on your paperwork".  "No it's not".  "Yes, it is" (and she shows him).  He then says "Well, I just guessed that he was a Dingo.  I don't know if he is or not."

I sometimes find it amazing that people find out they're going to appear on one of these court TV shows and fail to watch a few episodes to see what to expect. Once you find out you're going to appear on JJ you should go over your paperwork with a fine tooth comb until you have that thing memorized - cuz more often than not JJ has already decided the case after reading the written statements, before hearing any testimony. If testimony and statement deviate - well, obviously you a liar and not to be trusted. Same thing hold over on TPC with JMM - just yesterday a shady contractor tried a song and dance to explain why a 7 day kitchen tile and bathroom remodeling ended up taking 2 months and cost more than double the original (verbal - nothing written down) estimate - and that was after MM told him she knew exactly what the job entailed.

8 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

I think he's one of those people who thinks a Dingo is a status symbol, when in reality, he's just a moron who shouldn't own goldfish, let alone a dog.

I'm guessing similar to people who get exotic pets - thinking wolf-dogs or any of the hybrid domestic-non domestic cat breeds - pretty much any exotic animal that requires special handling/food/environment. 

• Love 3

New -

Car Flipper Backfire!-Car flipper plaintiff wants money for assaults, and car damage caused during the assault.    Defendant mechanic wants money for car repair.    Plaintiff has flipped five cars over 18 years, plus this car.    Plaintiff claims he wasn't satisfied with the work done, but went back anyway.    I hated the plaintiff on sight.   Plaintiff took car to mechanic he knew, who went to work for the defendant, and took the car to the defendant's shop when he moved.     Car had a few thousands in repair work, Lyle got fired, and the plaintiff wanted a big discount on the work.      When the plaintiff went to get the car, a dispute starts,     Plaintiff claims the defendants beat him up, causing injury.    Plaintiff claims the defendant kicked his Beamer door on his leg.   No police report on site, but went to the police station.  Plaintiff has lots of medical bills, and consults an attorney, which is probably who suggested all of the medical visits.     Lyle picked the car up for him.      Plaintiff has no pictures of the damaged car he dropped off, and plaintiff claims the hood was fixed, subpar.     Plaintiff says girlfriend of Lyle the mechanic bought car, at a loss, and he thinks we all care about his loss.    He's a jerk, and I don't care if he loses money, actually I hope he loses his shirt on every deal he does.   Plaintiff got car back in return for injuries,dropping charges.    Decision is $0.

Rerun-

Guess What a Pit Bull Did?-Man walking by with his small dog on a leash, had his dog viciously attacked by a Pit that came out of the garage across the street.    Plaintiff had to pry the pit's jaws open to free his cute little dog.   Defendant is countersuing because the plaintiff kicked her dog, and it's too bad he didn't kick the woman too.  Daughter of defendant opened the door from house to garage, and the dog ran out and attacked.  Pit grabbed the dog out of the man's arms trying to get the dog away from the Pit.     Moron defendant's daughter thinks having a collar on, is equivalent to a leash.     Defendant daughter says the pit weighs 20 lbs., and it's obviously a ton bigger than that.     Plaintiff got cut by defendant's dog's teeth prying the pit's mouth open, and then the pit grabbed the tiny dog's leg.     Defendant finally went across the street where the attack happened.    When the plaintiff is describing the vicious attack, the b---- defendant is smiling like an idiot.   There is an ER report, and photos of plaintiff's injuries, which the defendant also thinks is fully.     Defendant claims the dog wasn't attacking, but trying to play.   Landlord of defendant didn't know defendant had a dog, so I hope that means a huge pet deposit, and an eviction notice.       Plaintiff reported attack, and pit was quarantined.    Plaintiff gets $5k.

Defendant borrows car, and comes back with a bunch of police cars-Plaintiff went to defendant's house, fell asleep, and at 4:30 a.m. woke to see defendant getting out of his car, with a couple of police cars on his tail, and damage.      There was apparently a lot of damage to plaintiff's car.    Defendant was just driving around practicing parallel parking, and only had a learner's permit, at 4 a.m.      Defendant claims plaintiff did the damage the night before.   JJ sends defendant out to get phone number for his idiot friend, who had the party, unless defendant wants to admit he was lying.   No police reports of course.  Defendant admits he lied about the party, and the damage to car the night before.    Defendant still claims the plaintiff damaged the car.    Estimate for car is $ 3,200, and plaintiff gets that amount. 

Tomorrow more dog attack cases.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

I think JJ needs to check her glasses.  The plaintiff car flipper's knee was swollen larger than the other one. JJ said it only had a small scratch on it.  I totally believe the defendant's son knocked the plaintiff over. He looked rough to me.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

He's a jerk, and I don't care if he loses money, actually I hope he loses his shirt on every deal he does.

100% USDA meathead.  Buys junk cars, bends them back in shape a little, sprays some paint and sells them to pigeons.  He makes a dishonest deal that blew up in his face and wants the court to remedy it.  No dice.  The endless PT bills?  Bullshit personal injury scam.  That swollen knee? It's probably been like that for twenty years.  Come to my business and threaten me or my family?  You'll get a beat down from me too.  Maybe worse.  Nice little Kung Fu kick at the end tells me his knee is fine.  Next time you're on national TV take the tags off of the sleeve on your newly purchased, ill fitting sport coat.  Oh, and when your case is dismissed don't cry in the hall like a little boy who dropped his ice cream cone. What a turd.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Car Flipper Backfire!-Car flipper plaintiff wants money for assaults, and car damage caused during the assault. 

I don't care about the outcome. Mr.Pearl was such a slimy, oily, evasive asshole with his underhanded wheeling-dealing with his POS, wrecked Mercedes he was planning to spruce up and sell to some unsuspecting idiot (probably a future litigant) that I say if he got knocked down and spent a fortune for all that physical therapy on the advice of some ambulance chasing lawyer, then good for him. Now fuck off, you weasel.

Then we had Malonda McNeil, who owes - along with her fiance I guess - 9K on a 10K car but doesn't bother having insurance ("Maybe the two of us can't afford insurance, but - Hey! We drive a Lexus!"). Unbelievable. Wouldn't you know it? The worst luck - she was going that very day to get the insurance reinstated! Creepy def. Mr. Fish (who actually had insurance) would have won had he not been such a wise-ass and had it not been discovered that he got away with reckless driving with this wonky, "Prayer for Judgment" which seems to exist only in Carolina. In other words, prayers or not, he's guilty. 5K to plaintiffs while the Fish-wife sits there a-gape like a, well - a Fish out of water.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, howiveaddict said:

I totally believe the defendant's son knocked the plaintiff over. He looked rough to me.

So do I but I believe it was justified when the plaintiff (as big as Dad and Son together) got physical with Dad (who on close ups looked to be pretty elderly and nowhere near the physical condition as the plaintiff), if someone tried to muscle my elderly Mom (RIP) I would certainly have put the asshole on his ass. Plus the plaintiff's medical records stunk to high heaven of ambulance chasing lawyers.

Edited by DoctorK
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, howiveaddict said:

I think JJ needs to check her glasses.  The plaintiff car flipper's knee was swollen larger than the other one. JJ said it only had a small scratch on it.  I totally believe the defendant's son knocked the plaintiff over. He looked rough to me.

Yep.  That knee was hugely swollen.  Defendant son admitted to closing the car door on the guy's knee. 

But JJ didn't like plaintiff and rightly so -- he's a scammer.  However, I think this was a case where neither side had clean hands. 

• Love 4

If I'm not mistaken, and I often am, I think the son said the door closed on the man's leg, but didn't actually say he touched the door.     I've certainly had my share of doors close on me, and I'm sure if that idiot car flipper didn't watch how he parked, then he could have been downhill a little, and the door nailed him.         I just feel sorry for anyone that makes the mistake of buying anything the car flipper handled, because I'm sure the cheap way he gets things fixed doesn't hold up, or make the car safe either.      I disliked the plaintiff so much that I was happy that he lost on the deal, but question the intelligence of Lyle the mechanic and his girlfriend for buying it.   

I've had knee injuries over the years, and if the knee was still that swollen, then I don't think he would have been suing for past therapy and bills, but ongoing bills.    I think he had fluid or something else going on with that knee. and his little demo at the end showed me that his knee may have been swollen, but wasn't hurting or unstable.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, DoctorK said:

Plus the plaintiff's medical records stunk to high heaven of ambulance chasing lawyers.

He must have called one of those lawyers who advertise during JJ. Did you see the pages and pages of his PT visits? I had a damned stroke and had maybe 15 sessions of PT. The good part is that he's going to have to pay for it himself.

I don't know what son did to him, but I don't doubt sleazy plaintiff was trying to bully the old man and he deserved whatever he got. If the son had given him a few whacks with the lead pipe I'd say the same.  I just detested him so much I can't be impartial. Some big wheeler-dealer who's been in business since 2018. I wonder what he did before that. Loser.

1 hour ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Oh, and when your case is dismissed don't cry in the hall like a little boy who dropped his ice cream cone.

Was he actually crying, like, real tears or just whining like a little bitch? I turned this off when the case ended since I couldn't take any more of that dirtbag, but if he was actually shedding tears I will go back and look.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Was he actually crying, like, real tears or just whining like a little bitch?

Even though I saw no tears, I’m certain that they weren’t far behind. I sincerely thought that he was going to squirt a few. I almost called him a bitch myself but decided that was unfair to women. That outburst was more childish than female anyway.

Was he actually crying, like, real tears or just whining like a little bitch?

Even though I saw no tears, I’m certain they weren’t far behind. I sincerely thought that he was going to squirt a few. I almost called him a bitch myself but decided that was unfair to women. That outburst was more childish than female anyway.

Edited by Byrd is the Word
  • Love 4

I so don’t believe his claim that the door hit him on the knee and caused that swelling. Like most of us, I’ve been hit by car doors many times in my life and can’t remember a single time it hit a knee. Fingers, feet, shins...but not a knee. His other knee looked pretty rough too. I’m guessing he has a chronic knee problem and used that to bolster his claim. He would have had better luck with Judge John if he told me he twisted it after he was pushed. The guy is an inveterate liar with no real losses. We’re done!

• Love 6
19 hours ago, SRTouch said:

I sometimes find it amazing that people find out they're going to appear on one of these court TV shows and fail to watch a few episodes to see what to expect. Once you find out you're going to appear on JJ you should go over your paperwork with a fine tooth comb until you have that thing memorized - cuz more often than not JJ has already decided the case after reading the written statements,

I don't think JJ decides the cases totally before she grills the litigants. But she is a sharp cookie and goes over that paperwork and info with a fine tooth comb herself. Plus I have read that she watches the litigants' demeanor before she comes out (perhaps even when they are in the green room, but definitely while they are being sworn in) and that she gets a lot of her information by how the litigants act beforehand (like if the person is all peppy and then comes out acting like they lost his/her best friend - neck brace is an added plus - plus there's always the BIG cross on a BIG chain dangling between the buttons of that freshly unpackaged dress shirt with the fold lines still in it). 

13 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

100% USDA meathead.  Buys junk cars, bends them back in shape a little, sprays some paint and sells them to pigeons.  He makes a dishonest deal that blew up in his face and wants the court to remedy it.  No dice.  The endless PT bills?  Bullshit personal injury scam.  That swollen knee? It's probably been like that for twenty years.  Come to my business and threaten me or my family?  You'll get a beat down from me too.  Maybe worse.  Nice little Kung Fu kick at the end tells me his knee is fine.  Next time you're on national TV take the tags off of the sleeve on your newly purchased, ill fitting sport coat.  Oh, and when your case is dismissed don't cry in the hall like a little boy who dropped his ice cream cone. What a turd.

"But if we don't have guys like the Sainted Plaintiff (and I made that rhyme, how cool is dat?) so I can buy a 15 year old Mercedes SL-Hoopty with my tax refund money that I got for declaring my hairdresser's baby daddy's kid as my own? You don't think I DESERVE a luxoory car? What about my FEEEEELINGS? " ***flips hairdo back off my sainted face 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Stupid, stammering liar. 

I just saw this last night. "Rayejon"? OMG. I had my CC on and it nearly committed suicide trying to translate the idiotic, disjointed, nonsensical spewing of that fool, where every second word was "like". Even with the CC and the volume turned up, I couldn't understand the moron. The only part I caught was his repetitions of being "under pressure" and that even after being forced to confess his really dumb lie, he continued to lie and say he wasn't driving? When he just said he WAS tooling around at 4a.m.? He was still incoherently blethering in the hall. I hope plaintiff decides to discontinue the friendship with the sneaky, lying creep.

• Love 7

Today's New Cases-Apparently it's people with vicious dogs attacking other dogs, and blaming it on the attacked dog.  

Muzzle Confusion and Attack! -Defendant's dog was supposed to be muzzled at all times, from past violent attacks.    Plaintiff suing for vet and medical bills, and punitive damages for defendant lying on police report.    This happened at the animal control vaccination clinic, where Cujo was going for vaccinations, and defendant was told to leave after the attack.   Defendant's Pit Bull/Boxer cross is not a Boxer, and attacked a 15 lb Puggle, both were on leashes.     Plaintiff entered facility, and defendant's dog attacked her Puggle immediately, knocking over plaintiff, and says defendant's dog was shaking her dog violently.     Evelyn Homsi adopted this predator, that has a violent history, and was required to be fully muzzled off the owner's property.     This defendant is a total idiot, and claims she muzzled the dog 'just because'.

March 23 2017 vicious Pit Bull attacked while this moron owned him.   Plaintiff has official record of attack in hand.    Defendant claims the dog attacked someone who assaulted the woman's mom.      Counterclaim dismissed, and plaintiff gets everything she's asking for $3,000.     Defendant still claims a 15 lb dog did this, and it wasn't her dog's fault.  

Swamp Hunting Dog Meets Pit Bull-Defendant's dog is claimed to bite plaintiff, and plaintiff's dog.     This happened at a mutual friend's home,   Defendant's dog is 5 year old pit, plaintiff's is a Catahoula/Hound cross 10 years old.    Defendant's dog was 30 feet away from owner, but still on a lead, and obviously out of the owner's control, and as she said, "if an animal is on lead, you're not supposed to go in that area".   JJ got a good laugh out of that one.     

Plaintiff was walking dog on lead, and defendant's dog went for plaintiff's dog's neck.     Her dog was on a 30 foot lead, I'm guessing one of those 30 ft. cable tie outs.       The plaintiff had to have surgery on his finger resulting from the attack, and vet bills were paid by the homeowner, but plaintiff paid him back with labor.      Defendant refuses to put her vicious dog down.  I can see why he didn't get the other costs, his medical payments were over $5k, so he wouldn't get any more money because of the cap on the show.      Plaintiff gets $5k, and deserves it.       

Rerun-

Halfway House Flood-Defendant rented two houses to run halfway houses for women, 12 women in the first house ($800 a month rent), def. was charging $400 a month and made $4800 a month, vs. $800 rent to owner=$4000 profit when full.     House #1 was not zoned for commercial use according to owner/plaintiff, and defendant claims her license for business makes it legal, but it doesn't.     House #2 rented to buy from plaintiff, for $750 a month, and defendant. would own house in seven years, and this house had 9 tenants.        Plaintiff/owner is a jerk, who lies about needed repairs on house, and looks stupid when text messages are entered into evidence, however, defendant is a squatter, and nut case.    Defendant owed for August 2017, while moving out.   

Defendant claims lots of damages in house.     This is when the issues with the house come up.   In April 2017 basement flooded, creeping mold after, and landlord claims it wasn't a flood, but the washer drain line came loose.     No pictures of course.    It wasn't just a halfway house, but a recovery house, and women residents were paying rent April through July.     Plaintiff / landlord keeps lying about simple things.    I don't see any nice people in this entire situation.    What kind of 12 person house rents for $800 a month?  Plaintiff's case dismissed, and defendant's case thrown out too.      Defendant packed them in like sardines, and was leaching off of these women, and had no zoning for running a halfway house, or recovery house.    Defendant opened up multiple recovery homes, so she can prey on more people.  

Painter Misses the Obvious-Plaintiff contracted with defendants to paint the defendant's house for $1850.     It took her about 3 weeks to paint the house, and she was paid $2,000, for paint plus additional $150 for wallpaper removal.      Professional painted didn't see there was wallpaper in the entry?      I wouldn't let her paint my dog house, let alone my whole house.     Plaintiff wants more money, because she claims she had to paint and clean.     Counterclaim dismissed, and defendant simply won't shut up, and is about to get the Byrd boot.    JJ will give the defendants money for unfinished work, if they have photos, or proof from a painting company as proof.     No one gets anything.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Painter Misses the Obvious

Loved the idiotic defs. Dumb hubby couldn't keep his piehole shut, and did you see the way Byrd looked at the wife when she went into loud, stupid, wheezing cackling? If looks could kill... What a bunch of repulsive morons.

• Love 6
On 1/14/2019 at 5:47 PM, configdotsys said:

Who is duck face in the audience? Is she in the dingo episode? I keep pausing the episodes and I can't see anyone that I would identify as a duck face. There is a blonde woman behind the plaintiff's right shoulder in one episode that has a total bitch face that does not change and over her left shoulder a row or so behind the bitch face lady is a woman with very wide open eyes. I have to find the duck face!

On 1/14/2019 at 5:56 PM, zillabreeze said:

I need this info, too.  I didnt see anyone on today's new episode that fits.

She usually on defendant's side, first row. Long dark hair, sometimes pulled back. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

Duck Face was actually on yesterday, sitting in the gallery during the first episode. I can't remember the case, but she was there.

Yep. She was definitely there and it’s also true that she shows up in the shot of the defendant generally. I noticed today that when she laughs or smiles her lips are unremarkable and she looks attractive. But when she sits and listens those lips make her look like a poor man’s Angelina Jolie. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Plaintiff suing for vet and medical bills, and punitive damages for defendant lying on police report.

I loved this plaintiff. She tells a very difficult story in a very clear, concise manner with just the right amount of emotion. On the other hand, the plaintiff was an asshole.

10 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

def. was charging $400 a month and made $4800 a month, vs. $800 rent to owner=$4000 profit when full.

Watching this rerun reminded me of how much I disliked the JJ’s treatment of the defendant the first time. I love it when she shoots the unemployed, “disabled” loafers through the grease. But here is a woman operating a business that in all likelihood is of benefit to women in need. Like any other business, there are expenses beyond occupancy that are paid out of your total revenue. Simply adding the rent revenue and subtracting the rental expense is a gross over simplification of her “profit” and in my option characterizes the defendant as a scheming opportunist. Furthermore, the zoning rabbit hole JJ introduced is not a simple answer. Group homes for those in recovery, the disabled and the mentally challenged FREQUENTLY operate in residential neighborhoods and are not necessary classified as commercial business in spite of the fact that money is exchanged. My gut feeling is that the defendant is a good person doing good work of benefit to people on need. She may not be the most professional of operators but I felt she deserved a bit more respect particularly in light of the fact that the plaintiff landlord is an irresponsible, dishonest jerk. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Plaintiff suing for vet and medical bills, and punitive damages for defendant lying on police report.

I loved this plaintiff. She tells a very difficult story in a very clear, concise manner with just the right amount of emotion. On the other hand, the plaintiff was an asshole.

13 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

def. was charging $400 a month and made $4800 a month, vs. $800 rent to owner=$4000 profit when full.

Watching this rerun reminded me of how much I disliked the JJ’s treatment of the defendant the first time. I love it when she shoots the unemployed, “disabled” loafers through the grease. But here is a woman operating a business that in all likelihood is of benefit to women in need. Like any other business, there are expenses beyond occupancy that are paid out of your total revenue. Simply adding the rent revenue and subtracting the rental expense is a gross over simplification of her “profit” and in my option characterizes the defendant as a scheming opportunist. Furthermore, the zoning rabbit hole JJ introduced is not a simple answer. Group homes for those in recovery, the disabled and the mentally challenged FREQUENTLY operate in residential neighborhoods and are not necessary classified as commercial business in spite of the fact that money is exchanged. My gut feeling is that the defendant is a good person doing good work of benefit to people in need. She may not be the most professional of operators but I felt she deserved a bit more respect particularly in light of the fact that the plaintiff landlord is an irresponsible, dishonest jerk. 

Edited by Byrd is the Word
  • Love 3

she went into loud, stupid, wheezing cackling? If looks could kill... What a bunch of repulsive morons.

And every PWT looser like her that complains about trash talk and worse on Facebook only confirms my 2017 decision to leave that platform. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Swamp Hunting Dog Meets Pit Bull-Defendant's dog is claimed to bite plaintiff, and plaintiff's dog.     This happened at a mutual friend's home,   Defendant's dog is 5 year old pit, plaintiff's is a Catahoula/Hound cross 10 years old.    Defendant's dog was 30 feet away from owner, but still on a lead, and obviously out of the owner's control, and as she said, "if an animal is on lead, you're not supposed to go in that area".   JJ got a good laugh out of that one.     

Plaintiff was walking dog on lead, and defendant's dog went for plaintiff's dog's neck.     Her dog was on a 30 foot lead, I'm guessing one of those 30 ft. cable tie outs.       The plaintiff had to have surgery on his finger resulting from the attack, and vet bills were paid by the homeowner, but plaintiff paid him back with labor.      Defendant refuses to put her vicious dog down.  I can see why he didn't get the other costs, his medical payments were over $5k, so he wouldn't get any more money because of the cap on the show.      Plaintiff gets $5k, and deserves it.      

This defendant frustrated me no end with her constant refusal to see that SHE was in the WRONG.  I wanted to just kick the crap out of her in the hallterview.  What an asshole.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Watching this rerun reminded me of how much I disliked the JJ’s treatment of the defendant the first time. I love it when she shoots the unemployed, “disabled” loafers through the grease. But here is a woman operating a business that in all likelihood is of benefit to women in need.

I felt the same on both watches!   JJ has done that shit before and it irks me big-time.  

Awhile back, there was a woman that was renting a building and subletting spaces to hairdressers.  By the time JJ did the math she concluded that the woman was getting her own rent for free and chastised her for it!  Threw it in her face a few times. Ruled against her.  WTF?  

Ya think JJ rents any of her properties out at her cost?

She's also jumped people's asses when they scored a veehickle for free or below market and sold it for a handsome profit.  One she really lost her mind over because the  turnover time was really quick.  Again. WTF?  

By that thinking, when I liquidate my parents estate, I cannot make any money on either their luxury car or restored classic, because I didn't initially pay anything for them.  

I've come to the conclusion that she has forgotten her roots and like the rest of the 1% has decided all the money needs to stay with the rich.  

7 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Furthermore, the zoning rabbit hole JJ introduced is not a simple answer. Group homes for those in recovery, the disabled and the mentally challenged FREQUENTLY operate in residential neighborhoods and are not necessary classified as commercial business in spite of the fact that money is exchanged.

A family friend is in a "Memory Care" home with 5 other residents.  It's smack in the middle of a very expensive neighborhood.  Guarantee its turning a sweet profit, and giving those people a better place to live.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, AlleC17 said:

This defendant frustrated me no end with her constant refusal to see that SHE was in the WRONG.  I wanted to just kick the crap out of her in the hallterview.  What an asshole.

As most know, I skip most dog attack cases (didn't so much as watch this episode as let it run in background while eating dinner). Even if that wasn't my usual practice, watching defendant's half smirk/smile as she entered courtroom would have been enough to dislike her.... both defendant's on this episode were absurdly entitled, and @AlleC17 comment fits either. Really, she brought her 3 kids and her dog to a friend's house for - I guess a weekend. Knowing her dog has issues with at least 1 other guest and his dog, she leaves her dog tied to a tree, and it's the other guest's fault there was a dogfight because he didn't give it a wide enough berth as he was walking to breakfast (actually, I question the plaintiff as well, I would hesitate to bring my dog and camp out in a friend's backyard - dude apparently didn't even know why he was invited - maybe it was a doggy play date/camp.) And, obviously she should not have to pay his medical bills - he would have never been bitten had he not tried to stop her pit bull from mauling his "swamp hound" so, again, it was all his fault for "sticking his hand in a dog fight"... not to mention she dodged paying her share of the plaintiff's vet bills by sticking her friend the homeowner with the bill (insurance, maybe).

First case was "boxer" lady who actually tells us on national tv that plaintiff should keep her little dog in a cage to protect it - that's what a good dog mommy would do, after all... Lady, if my count is right, your Boxer has now attacked three times. This time it was "muzzled," yet still able to maul another dog. And, WTH!!! are you doing bringing this dog into a small reception area where you are bound to encounter other people and dogs. Call ahead and ask if you can wait in the parking lot, or in the shade somewhere, and avoid bringing your dog inside... and get a freekin' muzzle that fits! For the record, I hold her dog blameless - the dog was being a dog, placed in a strange environment and, my guess, is either fear aggressive or trying to protect his/her mistress from strangers - properly trained, with the right handler, this could be a great animal for all I know.... but probably destined to be put down because of this owner refusing to recognize and deal with its issues.

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

I googled Nancy Gonzalez purses. (which JJ was mentioning a few days ago during one of the cases). 

They sell them at Neiman Marcus and Saks and they average $2000-$3000 apiece. 

Pick one up for me! I'll promise to pay you back when I get my income taxes back. Pinky swear!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, zillabreeze said:

I felt the same on both watches!   JJ has done that shit before and it irks me big-time.  

Awhile back, there was a woman that was renting a building and subletting spaces to hairdressers.  By the time JJ did the math she concluded that the woman was getting her own rent for free and chastised her for it!  Threw it in her face a few times. Ruled against her.  WTF?  

Ya think JJ rents any of her properties out at her cost?....

Had that conversation not long ago with fellow employee at pizza store. Kid was running down the owner because these days owner is semi retired and only on the schedule to work two nights a week. Geez, kid was saying, owner is making money hand over fist, pizza ingredients are a faction of what he charges customers and we're only guaranteed minimum wage - though good drivers who hustle make considerable better. All kinds of things wrong with his position - first, our wages and the ingredients are just a part of the cost of the operation . As far as owner only on schedule a couple nights a week - he probably spends more time working off the clock as he does on. Besides. When I first started there years ago, he was there 4pm til closing at 1or 2am - and beyond, since he was last one out the door and 1 is when we stopped making food. This was  6 nights a week. His wife there to open at 10:30 those 6 days a week and worked til 7pm.... they did that for years and he managed a resturant at 18yo. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

In case anybody was wondering (like I was), I googled Nancy Gonzalez purses  pocketbooks (which JJ was mentioning a few days ago during one of the cases). 

They sell them at Neiman Marcus and Saks and they average $2000-$3000 apiece.  So I'm buying you all one for Xmas. 

Fixed it for ya'.   

At least they're more tasteful than those plastic looking LV and don't have logos emblazoned all over them.

I'll take a blue one, please.

Edited by zillabreeze
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Group homes for those in recovery, the disabled and the mentally challenged FREQUENTLY operate in residential neighborhoods and are not necessary classified as commercial business in spite of the fact that money is exchanged. My gut feeling is that the defendant is a good person doing good work of benefit to people in need. She may not be the most professional of operators but I felt she deserved a bit more respect particularly in light of the fact that the plaintiff landlord is an irresponsible, dishonest jerk. 

We ran into this problem all the time when I was managing retail.  We wanted to hire people, and they were a great fit.  But they couldn't find a place to live near our store because they were in recovery, or recently released.  So here's a job just waiting for them, but they can't move close by.  It's too bad because it would have benefited both sides.

2 hours ago, SRTouch said:

Had that conversation not long ago with fellow employee at pizza store. Kid was running down the owner because these days owner is semi retired and only on the schedule to work two nights a week. Geez, kid was saying, owner is making money hand over fist, pizza ingredients are a faction of what he charges customers and we're only guaranteed minimum wage.

And this is one thing I noticed about Judge Judy.  She and her friends make good money from salaried jobs, and that is great.  But any time she sees a person making money outside a salaried job, such as owning an apartment building or a repair shop, she assumes they are bad guys.

3 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

A while back, there was a woman that was renting a building and subletting spaces to hairdressers.  By the time JJ did the math she concluded that the woman was getting her own rent for free and chastised her for it!  Threw it in her face a few times. Ruled against her.  WTF?  

Edited by TheLastKidPicked
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

In case anybody was wondering (like I was), I googled Nancy Gonzalez purses. (which JJ was mentioning a few days ago during one of the cases). 

They sell them at Neiman Marcus and Saks and they average $2000-$3000 apiece.  So I'm buying you all one for Xmas. 

I like red!

• Love 5