Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

That guy is way more (or less) than a snowflake. Those fits of emotion like violent road rage and sobbing in hallterview along with the death threats suggest that he is a very unstable and potentially dangerous guy. And a total pussy.

This.  I could see them going one of two ways, and both of them involve the ID Channel.  I'll be keeping my eyes open for them...….

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

Oh, how I loved this episode! Usually I hate when JJ mocks a litigant, but her mockery of Jacob & Missy was beautiful. I especially loved her mocking the puffing of Jacob. And then the questions she asked Missy that lead her to look more like an idiot. Missy stuck to her guns, though, and kept answering questions even though she had to know people were laughing at her. 

Edited by 4Sibes Redux
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, 4Sibes Redux said:

Oh, how I loved this episode! Usually I hate when JJ mocks a litigant, but her mockery of Jake & Missy was beautiful. I especially loved her mocking the puffing of Jake. And then the questions she asked Missy that lead her to look more like an idiot. Missy stuck to her guns, though, and kept answering questions even though she had to know people were laughing at her. 

That's what worries me about Missy: she seemed to be confident in the fact that she was the smartest person in the room.  She comes off like an accomplished liar & manipulator who will do/say anything to get her own way.  He's a pretty boy who has gotten by on his looks and wealth to date; she's methodical and deliberate.  Perhaps this is going too far, but I hope the plaintiff has surveillance cameras around her home.

• Love 14
(edited)
16 hours ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

This was the best hallterview since Patricia Bean. I'm definitely saving this one because I couldn't stop laughing. And the girlfriend apparently was the mastermind of the entire story (who sought "asylum" in a stranger's car after the stranger got out and cursed her BF out). Meanwhile I bet the defendant's mother is helicopter-parenting him at his college of choice, saying he has a gluten allergy and she has to make all his food and bring it daily along with a big bottle of "I Can't Believe My Hair Is So Fluffy" shampoo. And yes, it was the GF telling him to stop it while he was boo-hooing so bad that somebody offered him tissues. If they left the camera rolling I bet we would have seen him blowing his nose on his necktie. CrazyInAlabama - that's what we Southern folks would call a "titty-baby". 

We midwesterners are also fond of that moniker. Also see "whiny tit". Boy was Mr. Jacob Couch a titty-baby/whiny tit. I though he might cry when JJ barked at him to "UNCROSS YA ARMS!!".

Edited by TipseyGirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
7 hours ago, PennyPie18 said:

His face sometimes reveals his disgust with the litigant's behaviors

And that is oh so rare.  I'm always amazed at his composure, most of the time it's just a WTF look over the top of his glasses.   I sure as hell wouldn't want to play poker with him!

Edited by zillabreeze
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

Jacob's girlfriend was seeking asylum in an unknown, strange, lunatic woman's car because there was a 9 year old in there and because Jacob has a temperament.

I mean, does it get any better than that?

YES it does! The halterview was an instant classic and this ep will love forever on my DVR.

I thought the girlfriend was the string puller in that relationship but the plaintiff said when the girl got out of the car, she was covered in bruises. He looked to me like a puppy that would do anything this gal asked him to do. 

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Jacob's girlfriend was seeking asylum in an unknown, strange, lunatic woman's car because there as a 9 year old in there and because Jacob has a temperament.

I mean, does it get any better than that?

YES it does! The halterview was an instant classic and this ep will love forever on my DVR.

I thought the girlfriend was the string puller in that relationship but the plaintiff said when the girl got out of the car, she was covered in bruises. He looked to me like a puppy that would do anything this gal asked him to do. 

Those are the ones you have to watch, the ones who look like mere puppy dogs and thus won’t do much damage. In the stories I’ve seen about abuse the “puppy dogs” always seem to be the most vicious and violent. 

• Love 7
(edited)

3 p.m. reruns-

Pregnancy Complications?-Plaintiff suing ex-boyfriend/kid's dad for car payments (they bought two together), and hospital bills during her pregnancy, while they were living together.     Plaintiff claims she was infected with Syphilis by the defendant, during her pregnancy, and claims the baby has congenital Syphilis, and on-going issues.   (This came up last time, but don't they test for STD's during prenatal care?  And at birth too?)  One car was repossessed, and defendant wants his down payment, and other money back.    Mr. Syphilis claims his stuff was in the car when it was repo'd (turned in by plaintiff to the finance company).   Plaintiff only filled out paperwork for child support, but there hasn't been a hearing yet.   Medical bills are for son at four months with congenital Syphilis. 

How does woman prove she isn't the one who was infected, and gave it to loser ex boyfriend?   Uncovered medical bills are $80, and plaintiff wants future upcoming bills, (not getting those).   Baby is 9 months old, and he's paid zero.    Defendant claims he didn't know he had Syph, and he refuses to pay child support since he doesn't see the kid.    Plaintiff gets $80 for medical bill.   

12-Year-Old Shih Tzu Scare!-Plaintiff Shih Tzu owners suing defendant Border Collie owner over dog attack bills on the Shih Tzu, and dog is in court.   Defendant claims the attack happened in September, not June the way the vet bills, and everything else say it did. (what is wrong with the defendant?). 

Plaintiff rented an apartment with a fenced backyard.   As plaintiff entered front gate loco defendant claimed he lived there too, and the defendant's dog attacked the little dog, and bills were over $9k.    Defendant claims he was going to rent an apartment from the landlord there, and never did, after the attack.      Plaintiff gets $5k., and defendant is still a lunatic.     

T-Boned at a Stoplight!-Plaintiff (unwed parents) suing defendant ex for his share of car accident settlement.    Defendant paid car off, and for insurance, but car was in plaintiff's name.  When they split, defendant took the car, caused a t-boned accident, and plaintiff still had the car in her name, after defendant wanted the car transferred.   (Defendant claims they were still doing the deed in various places, such as the car, after the break up, brain bleach please).   Man was paid $2050 by insurance for totaled car, and plaintiff wants half of the settlement, even though she paid nothing for the car.  As usual, defendant isn't paying any child support.     What a sad sack the defendant is.    $2050 is owed on car damages, and if title had been transferred this wouldn't be an issue.    Plaintiff gets $1500 for the damage payment.   

Restrain Me No More!-Plaintiff wants money for lease on place she rented with uncle and aunt, and a bunch of her other family members.   Protective orders are "no contact" by defendant against uncle, and aunt.  After this aunt and uncle moved out of the house, and plaintiff is suing for lease abandonment. (apparently defendant, and new aunt went to school together).    $500 loan to uncle is claimed, and he says it was for a car accident deductible, and plaintiff gets that.  Plaintiff gets $500 loan back, and nothing else, because she deserves nothing else.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Enero said:

Those are the ones you have to watch, the ones who look like mere puppy dogs and thus won’t do much damage. In the stories I’ve seen about abuse the “puppy dogs” always seem to be the most vicious and violent. 

Wasn't giving him a pass. I thought he was a scary dude. These two are a match made in hell.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

OMG!  the ass on the defendant!  It rivals the asses of Kim and Khloe combined. 

Miss Khadija Royal was something else.  Between her rat-a-tat-tat delivery, constant interruptions of Judge Judy, "ain't that somethin'?" after JJ dismissed them both, and post case violent paper straightening, I thought Byrd might have to physically restrain her from beating the plaintiff bloody.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

5 p.m. both new episodes-

Don't Mix Business With Pleasure!-(This is the bad hair case on both sides of the aisle) Plaintiff over and over, loaned a former boyfriend and co-worker money, that was never repaid.  Defendant claims he repaid the loans, and has a counterclaim.   Defendant never repaid any loans, but said via text he will repay her.   He owes $1030, and claims he repaid it all.  He actually paid $220, so leaves $810.  Counterclaim is because she called him a loser, and douche at work.   $810 to plaintiff.

Identity Theft Between Cousins?!- (I read a while ago that over 75% of identity theft is by relatives) Plaintiff cousin suing defendant cousin, and plaintiff claims she bought $210 plane ticket for defendant, who claims she paid her back.  (I haven't seen an ass as big as the defendant's since the last My 600 lb Life, Butt Wings episode).   Defendant claims that plaintiff used her name, when defendant received a traffic ticket.   Litigants get nothing, and deserve even less.    Defendant needs to have Byrd's foot up her butt, but hallterview with defendant is amusing.   

Malicious Forest Fire Eviction?!-(Another bad hair on female plaintiff, and is it Mrs. Claus Christmas season already?   That's what the female plaintiff's dress looks like, either that or a red tent). Plaintiff suing defendant for "unnecessary" eviction, and security deposit.   Defendants are suing for eviction costs.  Plaintiffs were renting for a year, and were notified that lease would not be extended in February (rented in December 2016), and were legally evicted at the end of their lease in December 2017, but stayed until February 2018.    The plaintiff's actually rented another house in Dec 2017, and after a fire the house was unavailable, so they stayed.    Defendants called the plaintiffs annoying tenants, and I can see why, I loathe the plaintiffs already.  Plaintiffs claims attorney fees were disallowed by the previous judge.   Therefore, no attorney fees for the defendants, but in the lease the attorney fees were paid by the security deposit.    Plaintiffs claim there was extensive damage inside the house, that they didn't know about until after move out.     Plaintiffs get $2300 back, and nothing for the $3k in landscaping damage.  

I Didn't Become a Judge to Retrieve Your Toothbrush!-(It's big butt day on the plaintiff).    Plaintiff former tenant suing former co-worker/landlady defendant for her property, illegal eviction, and a bunch of garbage.  Defendant claims after plaintiff was told to moved out, she broke in through the back door, and she admits that, and defendant wants to be paid for the door.   Stuff was put outside by defendant, and plaintiff claims stuff was missing.     Defendant says plaintiff picked up stuff off of porch, and when she came back to get her clothes and bed, plaintiff broke the back sliding door down.   Next day, police supervised the removal of her stuff.    Why is the defendant staring at the floor during the entire case?  Must be something she claims is medical, because JJ didn't say anything about it.   $998 to defendant, and nothing for the plaintiff. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Defendant claims he repaid the loans, and has a counterclaim  Defendant never repaid any loans, but said via text he will repay her.   He owes $1030, and claims he repaid it all.

My only question is why Home Alone kid defendant needs to borrow money? Didn’t he save anything from his brief movie career?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Ms.Gibson, who bounces from def's place to a hotel, to a car, to auntie's place, caused a ruckus in the def's home and was ejected. She busted down a French door like a rampaging water buffalo and even had a nose ring like one. Little poll: Who thinks nose rings are attractive?

Same old, same old, but with three or four repetitions of "tooken". Her speakers were tooken. Some wires were tooken and then something else was tooken by the def. JJ can't be bothered correcting this because - what's the use?

2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Defendants called the plaintiffs annoying tenants, and I can see why, I loathe the plaintiffs already

Seriously. "Unnecessary eviction"? The damned lease was up and the landlord wanted them out. End of story. Ms. Andie Epstein and her irritating boyfriend were hugely annoying even in the 15 minutes we endured them here. Here are people who seem educated and have the money to shell out 3500$/month to rent a place, yet act and sound like morons. I don't get it. Could be they're such goofs they have no credit and can't buy a place, but it's kind of depressing.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

Ms.Gibson, who bounces from def's place to a hotel, to a car, to auntie's place, caused a ruckus in the def's home and was ejected. She busted down a French door like a rampaging water buffalo and even had a nose ring like one. Little poll: Who thinks nose rings are attractive?

You mean silver boogers?  I HATE that look!  Seriously, how do they blow their damn nose?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, shksabelle said:

Did Khadijah (sp?) keep saying “but JUDY” at the end of her case!!!???

Just yesterday we learned that JJ’s preferred form of address is “Your Majesty”

😂😂😂

YES!  She did call her JUDY.  Also, she called her "Miss".  I was dying laughing!  Does anyone have a clue to what Khadija does for a living?  She talked about 'bookings'.

• Love 8
59 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

You mean silver boogers?  I HATE that look!  Seriously, how do they blow their damn nose?

I think all nose piercings (rings or studs through the septum, "gems" on nostrils, etc) look like random boogers and flatter no one. 

4 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

YES!  She did call her JUDY.  Also, she called her "Miss".  I was dying laughing!  Does anyone have a clue to what Khadija does for a living?  She talked about 'bookings'.

With a name like Khadijah Royal, I'm going to guess schoolteacher.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, shksabelle said:

Did Khadijah (sp?) keep saying “but JUDY” at the end of her case!!!???

Just yesterday we learned that JJ’s preferred form of address is “Your Majesty”

😂😂😂

Yes. At that point I figured it was over, because Judge Judy never corrected any of the several uses of “Judy” to address her. Mentally JJ had moved on to planning lunch or rolling over a CD or however she occupies her offscreen time and was just waiting for defendant to take a long enough breath so JJ could interrupt and toss them both out. 

When JJ is accusing plaintiff and defendant of using the case for a free trip, you know the effort on JJ’s side is going to be minimal.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Seriously. "Unnecessary eviction"? The damned lease was up and the landlord wanted them out. End of story. Ms. Andie Epstein and her irritating boyfriend were hugely annoying even in the 15 minutes we endured them here. Here are people who seem educated and have the money to shell out 3500$/month to rent a place, yet act and sound like morons. I don't get it. Could be they're such goofs they have no credit and can't buy a place, but it's kind of depressing.

“We needed to stay because there was a fire and everything else had burned down.” I kinda think if they’d have been good tenants who didn’t try to report the landlords to the housing officials as a weekly hobby, maybe they’d have received a little sympathy from the landlords. But as a general rule — lease was up, you go regardless of other circumstances. Esp. true after you’ve already got an eviction order against you from the court. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Guys you're letting me down, I came here looking for snark over the beach ball butt implants that the camera helpfully zoomed in on as she was leaving the court room to get her paperwork. They looked hard as rocks as they swung to the left and swung to the right like a solid mass.

A veritable binary planet system held together by mutual gravitational attraction! Satellite operators out there are probably wondering why they're going off course a little bit with each revolution. We have the answer!

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
(edited)
38 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

I kinda think if they’d have been good tenants who didn’t try to report the landlords to the housing officials as a weekly hobby, maybe they’d have received a little sympathy from the landlords.

It's interesting and unusual that there was no mention of squatting, so I'm guessing that they continued to pay $3,500 per month rent for the 2-1/2 months they lived there during the eviction proceedings.  So they get that on their side from me.  Plus, when you collect $42,000 to $50,000 in rent to 12-14 months you can pay to clean the refrigerator, stove and toilet and still be way ahead.  (In spite of the absolute fact that any self respecting adult should be ashamed to leave a rented property like that) The clean up counter suite seemed retaliatory and a half assed justification to keep the majority of the security deposit.  Frankly I had little sympathy for either party.

Edited by Byrd is the Word
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

It's interesting and unusual that there was no mention of squatting, so I'm guessing that they continued to pay $3,500 per month rent for the 2-1/2 months they lived there during the eviction proceedings.  So they get that on their side from me.  Plus, when you collect $42,000 to $50,000 in rent to 12-14 months you can pay to clean the refrigerator, stove and toilet and still be way ahead.  (In spite of the absolute fact that any self respecting adult should be ashamed to leave a rented property like that) The clean up counter suite seemed retaliatory and a half assed justification to keep the majority of the security deposit.  Frankly I had little sympathy for either party.

I agree. As annoying as the plaintiffs were, I didn’t like the defendants side much either. 

I kinda would have liked to see the proof that the plaintiffs actually did make weekly reports to housing authorities. Or if the Landlords were just being cheap and not wanting  shell out money for repairs (even if they are simple things that don’t seem that important) because I’ve had landlords like that. Although I never made reports to anyone. 

Side note: $3,500 a month for rent seems crazy expensive to me, then again I live in Wisconsin (suburb of Milwaukee)

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DropTheSoap said:

At that point I figured it was over, because Judge Judy never corrected any of the several uses of “Judy” to address her.

I don't think she's ever corrected it. I remember one time Byrd interrupted the proceedings to meander over and put a big ol' slap-down on some mental m***** who said "Judy." Byrd can be very intimidating when he wants to be.

55 minutes ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Frankly I had little sympathy for either party. (in the "unnecessary eviction case)

I had none either. No landlord is going to ask a tenant to leave if they always pay on time and aren't pains in the ass. When def hauled out the big pics, I was expecting huge damages, not a filthy fridge and def was also very annoying in her inability to listen to a question:

JJ: "Are you renting out the house now?"

Def: "No."

JJ: "Are you living there?"

Def: "No".

Then follows a big blah blah blah explanation that ends with "We have great tenants in there now."

JJ: "THAT'S WHAT I JUST ASKED YOU!"

Hearing about anyone paying 45K a year to live in someone's property just makes my penurious little heart shrivel.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
20 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

My only question is why Home Alone kid defendant needs to borrow money? Didn’t he save anything from his brief movie career?

I texted my sister a screenshot of that defendant, labeled "Ichabod Culkin," so great minds think alike, etc. 😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Hearing about anyone paying 45K a year to live in someone's property just makes my penurious little heart shrivel.

Ever since the meltdown of the housing market, rents have gone ballistic.  After we sold the large family home and were in the market for the right house to buy we did something similar for over a year.  While it's a lot of money to rent, we saved 15 months of expensive real estate taxes, upkeep on the interior and exterior and lots of other homeowner expenses while we waited to the nearly perfect house for our downsize.  It's fair to say I saved many hundreds on expenses Ace Hardware alone. I'd do it all over if I needed to.

• Love 5
(edited)

3 p.m. reruns-

Seizures, Shopping, and Smashing!-Plaintiff suing ex-boyfriend defendant for car damages, utility bills, other stuff.   Defendant took plaintiff's car after an argument (girlfriend found out his wife was pregnant, and having twins), was in the middle lane, claims he was cut off by another car, spun out, hit the tree, and totaled the car.  Plaintiff only had liability on car.   Woman claims man never drove her car before, and man says he drove the car frequently.  Man had a suspended license because he had seizures (he claims it was suspended for non-payment of child support).   Defendant claims woman 'made him' drive.    He claims he was going home, with his stuff, so he took her car.   Man claims he makes $8k a week!  There is no proof that insurance company declined to cover damage.   Plaintiff gets $5000.  

Jilted Jail Bride-Plaintiff fool (Sainted Single Mother of Three, two are inmate's kid, and one is someone else's) suing defendant wedding officiant for not showing up for jail house wedding. The groom was currently on trial for attempted murder (yes, I think he was convicted).     Defendant has done over 100 prison weddings, so she knows the rules. and was waiting at the jail at noon, to enter the jail, and bride was late.   Plus, bride didn't add minister to visitor list for loser boyfriend in time for the ceremony.   Officiant married someone at the jail that day successfully.    Nothing for anyone.  

Confidential Prison Marriage!-(As we found out last time, confidential marriage in California is legal, and  exists)-Plaintiff daughter suing defendant (step father, husband of late mother) over a truck, and personal items.   Mother and step dad were incarcerated 15 years ago for meth manufacturing, and married in prison (confidential license).     The couple lived together for 15 years, woman had a stroke, and died a month later.    Daughter says the mother's divorce wasn't legal, and therefore, the marriage wasn't legal, so she wants the truck.    Too late to claim that.    Daughter gets nothing, and deserves less.  

Online Dating Bust!- Plaintiff man met woman defendant online, they moved in together, the relationship went bust, and now they're fighting over security deposit.    $2900 was the security deposit ($1450 is half, that he is owed).  Defendant wants car fees (he borrowed her car), unpaid loan for eye surgery, $1090.15.       Plaintiff gets $360    (Hallterview with man claims woman is a habitual, violent drunk, and assaulted him, and I believe him).    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
(edited)

5 p.m. both new episodes-

Dance Business Fail?!-Plaintiff landlord (she's the renter, with sub tenants) suing defendant/dance company owner over a failed dance business.  Defendant/dance company owner is accused of skipping out on subleased space payments.   Defendant blames plaintiff for lack of proof of rent payment.   The whining out of both sides is pathetic.   Defendant wants her dance floor back, for her next studio.    Plaintiff gets zip, I think.    

Judge Judy Vents About Child Abuse!-Plaintiff woman, (Sainted Single Mother of Two, one by loser defendant ) suing defendant ex suing over child support payment dispute.  Man has five children, and can't stop drinking the Water the Should Not Be Drunk, and doesn't even have a full time job.   

Man was given car as a gift by plaintiff, and it was in exchange for the laptop.   Man only pays $300 a month for one child, and he pays no child support for the other four.  Byrd should neuter that man, right in court, no anesthetic.   Defendant jerk took the laptop back, but there are texts confirming the car/laptop swap.  Plaintiff gets $2,000. 

Fear of Miscarriage Doesn't Stop Dog Lover!-Plaintiff suffers pregnancy distress after heated argument with boyfriend,     Plaintiff has one child with lunatic defendant, and then is having another.  She's suing for dog return, RV damage, and a bunch of stuff.   The defendant apparently was assaulted by a marauding bunch of angry hairdressers.   

Another court gave the plaintiff full custody of the child, and the dog.   Dog is at court, and plaintiff gets the dog back.    Defendant filed for restraining order, and never showed up in court, because apparently he was 'traveling'.     When loser defendant was homeless, she agreed to rent the RV to him for $300 a month.   Defendant claims RV is a death trap, so he shouldn't have to pay rent.    What kind of fool hooks up with the druggie defendant, and has two kids with him?    There is a picture of the RV the day he was served with the eviction notice, and then the RV was trashed.   $1500 to plaintiff, and she gets the dog back.    Defendant is a loser, but so is the plaintiff.    I feel sorry for the two kids, and the dog.  

Soul Food Sister Shuffle-Plaintiff suing former catering friend, and business partner in a three partner catering business.    They tried business at fair, sales sucked.  Plaintiffs claim the defendant kept their money from the fair.    (I wish the woman behind the plaintiffs would stop nodding constantly, it's very distracting).     $120 for one plaintiff, and I don't care why.  

(The next two days start all reruns)

(Warning, first new case tomorrow is a horrible dog case)

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

Man has five children, and can't stop drinking the Water the Should Not Be Drunk,

Oh, fuck. Please! Who are these women ( besides the terminally desperate plaintiff) who dearly wanted to have sex with that repulsive, revolting troll and really wanted to carry the fruit of his loins??  Can't finish this case. No way.  🤮

• Love 8

There have been a bunch of Fix-a-Flat butts, and some women have died from it, others have had to get hideous surgical procedures to fix it.   

I couldn't believe we had two women that had kids with deadbeats, and then were shocked when the losers turned out to be deadbeats again.      I guess they think that the losers will support the kid with them.  

• Love 5

I don't think the plaintiff in the dance business place got anything because of the discrepancy of how much rent she was supposed to be collecting. The written lease said $1000/month, and clearly the plaintiff has never watched the show, because we all know by now that you can't verbally change something that's in writing. The plaintiff did. not. get. it. (or was being deliberately obtuse), and that's when JJ kicked her out. I believe the math worked out so that even if the defendant had missed paying some rent before moving out, since she had technically overpaid for a while before that, the landlord still came out ahead.

I don't even want to talk about the two deadbeat dads. I don't know who was worse, the one who fathered five children but only supports one of them, or the one who had a unicorn shit on his head and may or may not have a drug problem. I am glad the latter had to give the dog back, though.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Fear of Miscarriage Doesn't Stop Dog Lover!

(...)

Judge Judy Vents About Child Abuse!

Such a assortment of pathetic desperate women and deadbeat stupid men! I am once again at a loss to explain how so many of those heterosexual litigants find anything attractive in the people they choose to mate with. Perhaps the joy of finding someone with such unexpectedly low standards that they would willingly go for a few moments of canoodling with them.

The most repellent aspect of those couples is that their combined genetic heritage has been passed on to a new generation, repeatedly in some cases.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, augmentedfourth said:

I don't think the plaintiff in the dance business place got anything because of the discrepancy of how much rent she was supposed to be collecting.

Both of them were dumb as stumps, in spite of plaintiff waving her glasses around in an attempt to be taken seriously. Dumb def. Brittiney(?) teaches "dance"? Well, okay, I guess.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Florinaldo said:

! I am once again at a loss to explain how so many of those heterosexual litigants find anything attractive in the people they choose to mate with

We see a lot of non-heterosexual people doing the same dumb things - playing house, lending money, getting into "physical altercations" and fights over various stupid things and ending up here. Orientation really has no bearing on idiocy and desperation for a warm body.

I have a book I need a lot of these women to read, along with "Beauty Fades but Dumb is Forever." It's called, "Why Do I Think I'm Nothing Without a Man?" and the term "man" can be taken very, very loosely. I never ever knew that so many were willing to settle for so little.  

• Love 11
(edited)

Stupidity and desperation certainly know no bounds of gender or sexual orientation.

But most of the litigating couples on these court shows, and specifically the ones from today I was commenting on, are heterosexual.

Furthermore, it's the straight ones who breed haphazardly.

Edited by Florinaldo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Man was given car as a gift by plaintiff

These people often make me question how real my relationships with friends and family is. Never in my 26 years of living has anyone ever gifted me a free car. 

I think I’m hanging out with the wrong people,I’m jealous. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Byrd should neuter that man, right in court, no anesthetic.

Using a rusty fork for the procedure.

9 hours ago, augmentedfourth said:

I don't even want to talk about the two deadbeat dads. I don't know who was worse, the one who fathered five children but only supports one of them, or the one who had a unicorn shit on his head and may or may not have a drug problem. I am glad the latter had to give the dog back, though.

Mr. Thirsty Prolific Impregnator who somehow bought a $1,700 computer doesn’t even support that one kid. He’s another scumbag “do what I can” non payer lay about pussy. It’s about time all of us portents who love, support (emotionally and financially) and nurture our children put up purse money and sponsored deadbeat mom and dad death matches. Round one features Mr. Thirsty who clearly cuts his own hair vs. Mr. Filthy Snowcone head and that smirk someone should beat off his insipid face. The last man or woman standing gets the money. But we garnish that prize and give it to all of their neglected children. Who in?  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Hellohappylife said:

These people often make me question how real my relationships with friends and family is. Never in my 26 years of living has anyone ever gifted me a free car. 

If that asshole father of 5 neglected children was in my life I’d give him a free Porsche if he promised to drive it off the nearest cliff. 

7DF3A0E3-E350-4C5F-A4A1-B413B43B7D6F.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Byrd is the Word said:

If that asshole father of 5 neglected children was in my life I’d give him a free Porsche if he promised to drive it off the nearest cliff. 

Just hold on one doggone minute! He said he does kind of *mumble mumble* support one of them, didn't he? Maybe it's only when and what he can manage - he's got to eat, you know - maybe for diapers or stuff, but shouldn't he get credit for that? Nah - you're right. Off the cliff, but make it in a '92 Ford Tempo. Spare the Porsche. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

I think I’m hanging out with the wrong people,I’m jealous. 

My father, who is an extremely generous person, gives away his old cars when he upgrades. I think the most recent recipient was daughter of a former coworker who was going through a rough patch or something like that. Years ago, when my grandfather decided it was time to stop driving, my father offered my brilliant but lazy friend his car for free (old, but few miles on it, since my grandfather didn't go too far), hoping he would use it to get a better job or something. My friend didn't even have his license at the time, didn't want to get it, and turned it down. (I told you, brilliant but lazy.) A mutual friend whacked him upside the head, saying, "FREE CAR. What is WRONG with you?"

He's helped bail out a few of my less fortunate friends at times over the years (help with rent, car repairs, etc.). But you'll never see him on JJ because he's smart enough not to expect to be repaid, regardless of whatever people might promise.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, augmentedfourth said:

He's helped bail out a few of my less fortunate friends at times over the years (help with rent, car repairs, etc.). But you'll never see him on JJ because he's smart enough not to expect to be repaid, regardless of whatever people might promise.

If it weren't for people like your dad and others who prove that there is intelligent life, generosity and real wisdom out here I couldn't watch JJ.  It'd be way too depressing.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Round one features Mr. Thirsty who clearly cuts his own hair vs. Mr. Filthy Snowcone head and that smirk someone should beat off his insipid face. The last man or woman standing gets the money. But we garnish that prize and give it to all of their neglected children. Who in?  

I'm in. And all I kept thinking about Mr. Thirsty was "who would be attracted to that?"  It wasn't specifically looks but soap and water go a long way. 

Good grief, what was up with the Snowcone Headed Juggalo? I was trying to read the papers JJ was looking at and I saw PCP in the notes. Looks like all kinds of illicit pharmaceutical are his close friends. But his lovely ex-GF was quite the winner with those nose rings. Goes to show you there is somebody out there for everybody, although that's not necessarily a good thing. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

And all I kept thinking about Mr. Thirsty was "who would be attracted to that?"

Attraction is a funny thing, right?  It's so often driven by factors we don't understand.  I've seen women on the show who walk in looking attractive and thinking "wow" only to hear her speak and kill that attraction.  On the flip side others who look plain will talk and start looking better and better.  The exactly same thing happens in my real life.  I'm certain that the men and women who show up with the dregs following them have some serious personal issues that made the now fractured relationship seem like a good idea at the time.  My only hope for these people is that they don't repeat the pattern.  But it's the slimmest hope at best.

Edited by Byrd is the Word
  • Love 4
On 5/21/2019 at 5:53 PM, littlebennysmom said:

Miss Khadija Royal was something else.  Between her rat-a-tat-tat delivery, constant interruptions of Judge Judy, "ain't that somethin'?" after JJ dismissed them both, and post case violent paper straightening, I thought Byrd might have to physically restrain her from beating the plaintiff bloody.

Did anyone else wonder if she was a male  cross-dresser?? The way she carried on made me think she was trying too hard to act like an hysterical woman. I went from "she's a he"  to "she's a she" with huge butt implants and a truly abominably wig!  Still not sure🤔!

• Love 4

I'm watching today's episodes and they are reruns. I'm finding Judge Judy's poufy hair distracting. 

What's more distracting is the plethora of facial jewelry. Now I work in a fairly urban area and I see people from all different walks of life/ different ethnicities/ lifestyles/ etc. I have NEVER seen so many people with so much metal stuck in their faces (now everybody does have tattoos down here, more than any other place, but way less chest tats and those crawling neck tats - and dreadlocks - lots of dreadlocks). 

Abnormally Gigantic Boy Toy was just on. Still not looking like a Boy Toy. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

3 p.m. reruns-

Bike Buyer's Remorse-Plaintiffs suing defendant motorcycle shop owner and mechanic over repairs on an old bike.   Plaintiffs want all of their payments back, even though defendant claims he fixed the bike as requested.     Nothing for the litigants, and they deserve nothing.

Cash Cow House?-Plaintiff landlord suing defendant /former tenant that was rented by woman, husband, and three kids.   Plaintiff alleges damages, but the place was owned by someone else for many years, a student rental for a year, and property was never improved except for an outside paint job.    This case illustrates why you take pictures before move in, and on move out for a rental property.   Before pictures from craigslist look good, but former renter denies the house looked that good when she moved in.  Plaintiff gets nothing, and defendant gets her security deposit back. 

Casanova Stallion, Heated Horses on the Loose!- The plaintiff is a retired veterinarian.      Stallion from neighbors property ran her mares through the fence, and severely injured them.    The plaintiff's witness is right, stallions need special fencing, and can be dangerous.  Defendant thinks the injury to the horses is funny.   The existing fence is five strand barb wire.    Plaintiff wants boarding for a year, because she couldn't leave her horses on the property.    There is a criminal case for the vet bills, that had to be heard before the case was heard by JJ.    Criminal case was defendant allowing horse to run at large, $2400 fine, community service, probation, $273 restitution.    

Plaintiff wants boarding fees because she couldn't leave the horses next to the marauding stallion.    JJ doesn't have a clue how major a surgery spaying a horse is, instead of gelding the stallion.     JJ should leave horse cases to people who actually know about horses.   Nothing for the plaintiff, and defendant is still a huge jerk. (Very few boarding barns will accept a stallion, they are great animals if you know how to handle and train them properly, but there are too many intact stallions that should never be bred. )

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3