Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, SRTouch said:

Couple prime examples of why I place little stock in online reviews. Place where I work has also had ex-employees trash the business after being fired. Then, I have a friend - well actually a cousin of a friend - who is always posting reviews - doesn't matter whether he has ever actually stepped foot in the business, he figures it's his Constitutional right to state his opinion - no matter whether it's an informed opinion or not.

Yeah, I remember one of the Kitchen Nightmares restaurants trying to sue because a crap-ton of people left Yelp Reviews (1 star) based on what they saw on the show, and had never set foot in his restaurant.  He ultimately went out of business.  Some of that had to do with his food appeared to be crap and his menu was really difficult to navigate, and if he wouldn't have been in trouble, he wouldn't have been on the show, but still....if you've never been there, you have no right to say anything.  Trip Advisor is good about taking those down, but Yelp is not (yet flagged a review I posted about fake reviews (had to do with a "make this go viral" thing that didn't accurately portray the situation, and the person who did the video later essentially said "my bad" but the damage had been done), and I HAD been to the restaurant on a number of occasions.  I wrote a scathing note to Yelp, and they eventually took down the reviews from people who had never been there.

I toss out the 1 and 5 star reviews, and concentrate on the 2, 3 and 4.  You get a more accurate picture that way.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 7

I wonder if the older sister in the skateboard case was from another relationship, or a step kid?    I know some who favor the kid with the current husband over their previous kid, totally unfair to the kid, but it still happens.   Then there are people who have a son, and the daughter is ignored from that day forward, and I saw that happen in my own extended family.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9

Endangered Child Rescue-Man was living with woman, who had a loser daughter, a Sainted Single Mother of Two (SSMOT), move in for over a year with her two kids.    One day, in the summer, the idiot SSMOT managed to lock her two tiny kids into his truck (or car), and he broke the window to get the kids out.    Months later SSMOT was told to hit the road, for the usual reasons (not working, not going to school, sitting on large butt all day), and when she left there was total garbage left behind, and many things that SSMOT and her useless boyfriend didn't pick up, but want full retail for.    The rooms the SSMOT and her kids lived in are trashed.      JJ gives the man $400 for half of the dumpster to get rid of SSMOT's stuff she left and never picked up, and gives SSMOT and useless boyfriend nothing for everything they replaced, because they were too lazy to take it.    I don't know why the man didn't get the window money back.     

Child Surrogacy Meets Plastic Surgery-Defendant's makeup reminds me of Bette David in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, garish, and stupid looking.      Plaintiff loans over $4k, and defendant was going to use it for bigger boobies, in Mexico.    Plaintiff sister, part of a failed surrogacy case, wants $2350 back, and gets it.   Plaintiff was going to get part of a condo sale from the late mother, and still doesn't think she should pay the plaintiff back.    What a lovely family of total losers.   Surrogacy for money by the plaintiff, borrowing for bigger boobs by the defendant, who really needs to get a makeover immediately, and pillaging the defendant's kids college funds.     

Stealing Workers and Money-Plaintiff was gifted a handyman's special, and hired the defendant to rehab it.   Actually, it's a trailer, and she's lucky she could find anyone to rehab it, it's hard to find anyone to work on them around here.      Defendant also says she paid $5,000 for the trailer.     P. paid the contractor/defendant $3800, to install laminate flooring, and another contract for a lot of repair work (water damaged walls).  replace windows, other miscellaneous ceiling and wall repairs.    Defendant claims the trailer was in very bad shape when he did the panelling removal, and it needed a lot more basic work. p. paid $2k, $800 Home Depot card, and wanted $4k.     Then woman tells him not to come back, and hires the man's stepson and other worker directly, apparently they didn't want to work for her either. 

After she canned defendant, the plaintiff's witness (Anthony Perkins), who has such a bad back he can't sit up in court, finished the trailer, along with anyone they could sucker into helping for free.   Anthony also seems to have misplaced his teeth somewhere.   Idiot defendant tries to charge JJ's desk twice, and Byrd is really steamed.    I think the plaintiff should have bought a trailer, or at least something that costs more than $5k, because a neglected trailer like this is a money pit, and will keep on deteriorating as time goes by.    Plaintiff gets $2,500.   

I have discovered that JJ will be on my TV, but at 6 a.m. Thursday and Friday, and fortunately my DVR gets up that early.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Endangered Child Rescue-Man was living with woman, who had a loser daughter, a Sainted Single Mother of Two (SSMOT)

"Ivory" who has no brain likes to have babies and then sponge off plaintiff and her mommy (who looks the same age as her darling daughter) sleep all day and generally slob around but can't even take proper care of the poor kids she squirted out, even though she does nothing else. Her little loverboy, Padilla, was rockin' some major man boob there. Lovely couple.

Stealing Workers and Money-Plaintiff was gifted a handyman's specia

This had such a weird start - "Some woman didn't need her house anymore so she gave it to me." After I heard it was a totally broken-down, rotted-out, termite-infested trailer, that made more sense. Def sports a very large cross on his shirt, thinking this may carry some weight with JJ? Sorry, but no. I did like plaintiff witness, Anthony Perkins (no, not of the "Psycho" fame) who waved his hand about wildly and had to drape himself and slump in the chair because of his painful back, but he could do construction work, for cash I assume. Oh, well, he just stood there and supervised the work because, you know, his back hurts. He was virtually toothless.

Child Surrogacy Meets Plastic Surgery

I had to stop watching this, as it was scrambling my brain. Plaintiff makes money by renting out her uterus and loaned crazy sister def. money against the profit of the rental, but the people who rented it wouldn't pay for the produce of it? I thought selling human beings was illegal, but whatever. What kind of people would choose this plaintiff to carry their Blessed Event? Omg. Anyway, def. sister had such a horrific trainwreck going on in her mouth I couldn't watch anymore. The woman is hideous, but she wanted big fake breasts instead of getting those choppers fixed? She's in a financial mess but really thinks silicone bolt-ons are going to change her life?

I often dislike my own life, so I watch this show and once again feel blessed.

• Love 12

Sadly, this was in the news this week about a real estate agent who went to Mexico for cheapie boob and nose job and is now on life support. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dallas-laura-avila-plastic-surgery-mexico-rino-center-hospice-care-today-2018-11-18/

She is a beautiful young lady and wasn’t happy with what God gave her. Now taking the cheap route has cost her her life. I just don’t get it. On topic, defendant needed a consultation with a Nordstrom cosmetic expert more than she needs bigger boobs. 

• Love 9

Not all medical centers in Mexico or other countries are like the one that poor woman went to.   Many are first class, clean, and many of the doctors are U.S. trained, and do a great job.  However, some clinics don't have the same standards for accepting patients.  Plus, I'm not sure that Mexico restricts who can get the silicone filled implants the way the U.S. does.   From watching other reality shows, I found out that apparently saline isn't as preferred as the silicone type.    On My 600 lb Life, one lady had a stomach balloon procedure in Mexico (much cheaper than the U.S., and many places have no screening for patients), and the patients go there because it's very cheap.      The defendant should look into the cheaper, but still very safe (many dentists in Mexico, especially border towns, are U.S. trained, and very skilled) dental services in Mexico, not getting a bigger rack. 

Unfortunately, if you have a health plan that fully covers pregnancy and delivery, the surrogate gets the money that was meant for health care.    Some do become surrogates for money.     I would love to know the backstory on why the plaintiff is going to sue the parents/clients over the surrogacy.    

• Love 4

One thing is perfectly clear, from the many horror stories I've seen/read: When looking for a surgeon, that is not something on which to bargain hunt for "Storefront" so-called surgeons with competitive rates. It seems so many people think cosmetic surgery is like a dental cleaning, or getting makeup done. Do they not realize it's real surgery, with all the same risks and possible complications or even deaths as any other operation? Wanting big breasts or a smaller stomach the "easy way" is not worth the chance of dying or being seriously disfigured. Look at Priscilla Presley - more money than brains and her face is ruined. Honestly...

55 minutes ago, Spunkygal said:

On topic, defendant needed a consultation with a Nordstrom cosmetic expert more than she needs bigger boobs. 

No kidding. She looks in the mirror and sees what everyone else meeting her sees - nasty dye job and a mouthful of discoloured daggers. No one notices or cares if a frumpy, middleaged woman has big fake breasts, but those teeth? Major turnoff to everyone who catches a glimpse of her. I will never understand the priorities of so many.

11 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I would love to know the backstory on why the plaintiff is going to sue the parents/clients over the surrogacy. 

Maybe they had buyer's remorse.

• Love 5

There is also a surrogacy clause that you have to get prenatal testing according to the contract, and also can't have other possible issues that may confuse parentage.    So there are a lot of possibilities, and we'll never know which one is the right guess.   I think the contract also calls for proper nutrition, no smoking of anything, and a lot of other rules, so the possibilities are endless. 

I know people that had the bargain lasik or other eye surgery on the cheap, and all of them are unhappy, and found out that they made a huge mistake. 

You get what you pay for certainly is true for some procedures.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

I had to stop watching this, as it was scrambling my brain. Plaintiff makes money by renting out her uterus and loaned crazy sister def. money against the profit of the rental, but the people who rented it wouldn't pay for the produce of it? I thought selling human beings was illegal, but whatever. What kind of people would choose this plaintiff to carry their Blessed Event? Omg. Anyway, def. sister had such a horrific trainwreck going on in her mouth I couldn't watch anymore. The woman is hideous, but she wanted big fake breasts instead of getting those choppers fixed? She's in a financial mess but really thinks silicone bolt-ons are going to change her life?

But the reason she didn't pay her sister back was because "She doesn't need the money." That was her entire argument.

• Love 9
18 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if the older sister in the skateboard case was from another relationship, or a step kid?    I know some who favor the kid with the current husband over their previous kid, totally unfair to the kid, but it still happens.   Then there are people who have a son, and the daughter is ignored from that day forward, and I saw that happen in my own extended family.    

Indeed.  Cousins had all girls, and fawned over them, put them in pageants, etc.  Until they had a boy.  They act like he's the only kid they have.  And he's a HUGE brat.  And they think it's cute.

13 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Stealing Workers and Money-Plaintiff was gifted a handyman's special, and hired the defendant to rehab it.   Actually, it's a trailer, and she's lucky she could find anyone to rehab it, it's hard to find anyone to work on them around here.      Defendant also says she paid $5,000 for the trailer.     P. paid the contractor/defendant $3800, to install laminate flooring, and another contract for a lot of repair work (water damaged walls).  replace windows, other miscellaneous ceiling and wall repairs.    Defendant claims the trailer was in very bad shape when he did the panelling removal, and it needed a lot more basic work. p. paid $2k, $800 Home Depot card, and wanted $4k.     Then woman tells him not to come back, and hires the man's stepson and other worker directly, apparently they didn't want to work for her either. 

After she canned defendant, the plaintiff's witness (Anthony Perkins), who has such a bad back he can't sit up in court, finished the trailer, along with anyone they could sucker into helping for free.   Anthony also seems to have misplaced his teeth somewhere.   Idiot defendant tries to charge JJ's desk twice, and Byrd is really steamed.    I think the plaintiff should have bought a trailer, or at least something that costs more than $5k, because a neglected trailer like this is a money pit, and will keep on deteriorating as time goes by.    Plaintiff gets $2,500.   

Yeah, I live in a mobile home, and someone thankfully told me while I was in the buying process that if anything goes wrong, it needs to be fixed immediately.  If you let it go, even for a little while, it WILL bite you in the end.  And yes, it can be hard to find someone who wants to work on them.  Our management office keeps a list of people locally who will work on mobiles, and the residents will let her know if we find someone she may not be aware of.  Last New Years Day, we had a bitter cold snap (-10) and my pipes froze up at the water heater, despite our using a hot water recirculator (someone that replaced our outside faucet moved the insulation in there and didn't put it back).  I called a TON of people before I found a plumber that would come out.  It can be hard to find electricians as well.  Water damage will kill a mobile fast.  Our roof did leak at one point - you can see some minor water staining on the ceiling in the bedroom and bedroom closet, but the management office had records of how quickly it was fixed, etc, and there was no lasting damage.  If the floors are spongy....run away, and fast.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Idiot defendant tries to charge JJ's desk twice, and Byrd is really steamed. 

Haha! I forgot that part. I can't remember the last time Byrd got so irate at some fool. I think he wanted to grab def. by the collar and fling him back to his place.

1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

I called a TON of people before I found a plumber that would come out. 

I don't live in a mobile home, but around here it's impossible to get a plumber, ever. I spent a whole afternoon calling plumbers after a pipe sprung a leak. Not one answered the phone and many of them had full voicemails. Luckily, my brother can handle most plumbing situations so in desperation I called him, but I hated doing it.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I don't live in a mobile home, but around here it's impossible to get a plumber, ever. I spent a whole afternoon calling plumbers after a pipe sprung a leak. Not one answered the phone and many of them had full voicemails. Luckily, my brother can handle most plumbing situations so in desperation I called him, but I hated doing it.

It can be difficult to get them, for sure.  There's one in the area that's pretty quick - perhaps because they have more than one location, but they're also 2-3 times more costly, so you have to weigh that.  They would be my "I have no other choice" choice.  The one that fixed my toilet took the better part of a week to get to me, and then was 2 hours late because a job took longer than he thought it would, but he was quick with getting the job done once he arrived, reasonable, and did a good job.  The one who unfroze my pipes was good too, but he's considerably farther away, so I don't call him unless it's something no one else will touch, because I pay a bit more in travel time.  Many electricians won't touch mobiles, and others that will won't touch any made before 1975, because the wiring in them may be aluminum, and a fire hazard.  They won't touch it for the liability alone.  I always get asked how old my place is (1977).

• Love 4
2 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Yeah, I live in a mobile home, and someone thankfully told me while I was in the buying process that if anything goes wrong, it needs to be fixed immediately.  If you let it go, even for a little while, it WILL bite you in the end.  And yes, it can be hard to find someone who wants to work on them.

My fiance purchased one a few years before we met, it's a seasonal park up in the 1,000 Islands, by the time I came into the picture it needed a lot of rehab because he did not keep up repairs. Seeing the pics the plaintiff showed are exactly what I dealt with, water damage, rodent damage, an all around mess. We have done 90% of the work ourselves and we do it cheap, the money the plaintiff spent is ridiculous. She could have gotten a far better mobile home with the money she spent trying to fix that heap.

13 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

No kidding. She looks in the mirror and sees what everyone else meeting her sees - nasty dye job and a mouthful of discoloured daggers. No one notices or cares if a frumpy, middleaged woman has big fake breasts, but those teeth? Major turnoff to everyone who catches a glimpse of her. I will never understand the priorities of so many.

OMG, I paused the screen on her semi-open mouth, it was hideous! I'm so glad she didn't smile, I would have barfed! 

14 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

"Ivory" who has no brain likes to have babies and then sponge off plaintiff and her mommy (who looks the same age as her darling daughter) sleep all day and generally slob around but can't even take proper care of the poor kids she squirted out, even though she does nothing else. Her little loverboy, Padilla, was rockin' some major man boob there. Lovely couple.

Her attitude is what bothered me most. The defiant look, the snippy responses, the endless excuses, what a piece o'poo. Then her short man-boob baby daddy stands up to say how mean mommy and step-dad were to her. Shut up. If you want to play house with the fugly, dumb "Ivory", do so at your own pigsty. 

13 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

There is also a surrogacy clause that you have to get prenatal testing according to the contract, and also can't have other possible issues that may confuse parentage.    So there are a lot of possibilities, and we'll never know which one is the right guess.   I think the contract also calls for proper nutrition, no smoking of anything, and a lot of other rules, so the possibilities are endless. 

Yes, a former (educated & employed) coworker was a surrogate for her sister, there were many things she was not allowed to do, she couldn't eat certain foods, had to exercise a certain number of minutes a day, had to stay away from any situation where smoking and/or alcohol would be involved, etc.  It is all done through an attorney, my coworker had no problem with any of the restrictions and gave birth to two healthy babies for her sister. Looking at the plaintiff in this case I wonder who would ever agree to allow her to carry their child....

Edited by GoodieGirl
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, GoodieGirl said:

No kidding. She looks in the mirror and sees what everyone else meeting her sees - nasty dye job and a mouthful of discoloured daggers. No one notices or cares if a frumpy, middleaged woman has big fake breasts, but those teeth? Major turnoff to everyone who catches a glimpse of her. I will never understand the priorities of so many

Were those her teefs or braces? Or braces on old rotted teefs? LOL, I saw Baby- Baby Jane (like Crazy in Alabama up there). 

14 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I know people that had the bargain lasik or other eye surgery on the cheap, and all of them are unhappy, and found out that they made a huge mistake.

THIS. I live in South Florida, land of cheap plastic surgery, and every couple of months, there's some poor lady who has died from cheap plastic surgery (they fly here from all over the States and the last one had an anesthesia problem). We're also home to Botox home parties (who goes to somebody's house for cheap box wine and some poison shot into your face) and supposed "doctors" using industrial grade silicone to plump up ya butt (nice hard booty there) or even Fix-A-Flat. 

I really disliked Skateboard Kiddo. He sounded like he thought he was a junior lawyer or something and he sounded just like the dad, like the two of them were all huddled together coming up with some story. I bet the dog ate his homework as well. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, GoodieGirl said:

Yes, a former (educated & employed) coworker was a surrogate for her sister

That's different. It's being done out of love. Plaintiff here was using "Lease Your Uterus! Make $$$!"

I wrote a short silly story for the amusement of a friend, and Googled to find out if this was a real thing. It is, and one ad had me both horrified and convulsing with laughter.

rentcrop.jpg

Edited by AngelaHunter
removed info
  • Love 3

Surrogacy laws vary widely by state.    Many allow only married couples to hired surrogates, some (Arizona for one) do not allow surrogacy, and the contracts aren't enforced either.     The states that are very surrogate friendly are very popular with out of state couples.     

I still remember the Baby M case from 1988, where the traditional surrogate (traditional surrogate is the biological mother is the surrogate) demanded custody, and ended up with visitation.  When Baby M (real name Melissa) reached majority, she terminated the surrogate's parental rights, and was adopted by the woman she considered her mother, the wife of her biological father, and the people she loved.     The surrogacy laws, and the lawsuits from them are mind boggling.       I really wonder why yesterday's plaintiff was suing over the surrogacy, but I guess we'll never know, unless it ends up on Maury, or one of the judge shows.    A gestational surrogate is biologically the child of both parents that hire the surrogate and the embryo is implanted in the surrogate, and that's the rent-a-womb scenario described in the ad above. 

The first new case today is in Alabama, and I bet I'm going to be embarrassed about what goes on with that. 

Remember the old case Hillbilly Ho v. Hillbilly Hag?    That was over the Iron Bowl party shenanigans, (Iron Bowl is Alabama v. Auburn the Saturday after Thanksgiving and is a big deal here), between the host and some stray visitor at the party, and is a classic.    The wife of the host divorced him after the Iron Bowl party, and before the case aired. 

• Love 4

Judge Judy has me in epileptic fits.  I could not disagree with her any harder.  She is being so dense about this poor woman being hit twice! How hard is it to understand that there are two points of impact?! Just because the independent witness didn't happen to take a picture of the first impact while the poor woman went to the hospital, everything gets thrown out?! Even Byrd intervened! Good grief, Judy! She's losing it.  

Edited by Tesla
To complain some more
  • Love 4

Do you think JJ would have ruled differently in today's dog case (1) if the bite had been more serious and (2) if she'd known about the local ordinance requiring the dogs to be penned.  ?? 

Is a mailman uninvited?  How about the meter reader? 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

Were those her teefs or braces? Or braces on old rotted teefs? LOL, I saw Baby- Baby Jane (like Crazy in Alabama up there). 

I had the same question. My guess is dental decay because in the brief shots, it looked as though the discoloration extended to the top surfaces of the bottom teeth, where no wires would be.

• Love 2

Alabama Crackheads Beware-When Chief Warrant Officer Steven McCulland Sr (he actually is the senior child support officer for Mobile, AL), was serving subpoena on an Alabama man, a dog chained up bit CWO McCulland on the leg.    The defendant claims that there were signs, but I didn't see any, and he has eight English Bulldogs (they are not English Bulldogs, unless they're crossed with something bigger, and meaner) that he not only has chained up in the front and back yard, but sells too.      Plaintiff gets zero , because he was an uninvited person on the man's property.    The dog owner only had rabies shots for the dog, the day after the bite.  The defendant is slimy, and treats his animals poorly, and isn't allowed to chain them out like this all of the time, so he's the worst kind of backyard breeder, and a bad owner, who also apparently doesn't get rabies shots on time either.     The defendant's dogs bit two other people in April, and is guilty of failure to have the dogs penned in a fence with four walls, instead of chained out.    I don't think there was any money awarded.  

Rib Bones Sicken Puppy-Defendant fed rib bones to Husky puppy, requiring surgery to remove the bones.    Defendant took dog out of kennel (they were at a mutual friend's house), and let him eat rib bones.    However, the plaintiff's idiot witness says he saw the d. take the dog in the back yard, and grabbed the rib bone from the brother's dog and chewed on it.   The witness is the idiot who gave the brother's dog the rib bone.       $0 to plaintiff.  

Dual Driving Disaster-Plaintiff claims defendant hit her car with his car, and pushed her car into a parked car.   Plaintiff wants Uber fees, pain and suffering.  Defendant was turning left, plaintiff was going straight when he nailed her car.  Def. claims he was coming another direction, and he had no insurance of course.  Plaintiff had liability only, not collision.    Plaintiff claims he hit her while she was going straight, and he was turning left, and her car hit a parked car.    The damage on the defendant's car is bad on front passenger side, but also very rusty (it was an older Yukon, and if it's a snow area the road salt eats cars from the inside out).   The plaintiff's pictures show zero damage from his car.  At least five minutes with the Judge asking plaintiff for pictures of the impact point, and crocodile tears, but no damage photos.    So plaintiff gets zero, and defendant should be ashamed of his sorry attitude.  Defendant actually wanted towing and impound fees, and is told to buzz off.    

Aggressive Accounting-Defendant is accountant with her own tax service.    Plaintiff receives her refund, minus the fee for tax preparation, of about $800 in fees.     Plaintiff claims the fee was supposed to be $200, and there is no way in hell anyone charges $200 for tax preparation.     After plaintiff complained, defendant reran plaintiff's returns with different numbers, and submitted the 1040X (known in my house as a boo-boo form) and the IRS went nuclear, and want $ back.    Defendant says yes, she reran and resubmitted the 1040X, leading to the changed amounts, and IRS getting very steamed.   IRS wants over $4k + back, and plaintiff gets $5k. 

My suspicion is the plaintiff let something slip during the phone calls to the defendant, and admitted something that changed the status, and lead to the dramatic lowering of the refund.   My guess is Head of Household wasn't legit, and kid was on another return, or something like that, and defendant's company was obligated to refile by the IRS, as tax agents.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

In the dog bite case, my guess is the mailman would never set foot on that property, and if there's a package, the mailman stuffs a notice for pickup in the mailbox.    The meter readers have to have access, and they aren't trespassing, but some places let you read your own meters, or more likely they read them by driving by with a truck with sensors.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

there is no way in hell anyone charges $200 for tax preparation.

Might depend on where you live. My accountant (real CPA with a company with several employees) charges me $175 for my personal taxes, which includes Schedule A deductions, IRA/401k distributions, and carry over capital losses. $800 for a single year personal tax prep seems ridiculously over priced. I also have a lot of heartburn with the accountant filing the original return, then by an amazing coincidence after the plaintiff complained about the over charge the accountant refiled (without the knowledge or permission of the plaintiff) in a way that eliminated the plaintiff's refund. That the accountant suddenly heard something from the plaintiff that required her to refile? Not a trace of evidence for that. IRS really needs to take a close look at the accountant.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Tesla said:

How hard is it to understand that there are two points of impact?

True but the plaintiff couldn't provide a coherent story, and if the accident happened the way she testified, the damage to the defendant's car had to be on the front left, not the right front which had a lot of damage, enough damage that even if the car was driveable would have been pulled over and cited as soon as a cop saw it. The defendant's damage was much more consistent with him being hit perpendicularly from the plaintiff coming in from his right side. Also, the plaintiff's one picture of damage where she claims she was hit (driver's side door) was completely inconsistent with the claim that she was hit so hard that her car was driven across the intersection and smashed into another car. I have frequently faulted JJ's uninformed accident recreations but I think she got this one right. Even a stopped clocked is right twice a day.

• Love 7

My episodes aired at 6 a.m. today, so they can air some sports event I'd rather die than watch.   I know the second one with the security deposit, car wreck, sister deadbeat, and payments by sugar daddy to young man are reruns.   

Real Reason We're Not Married-Cane reliant defendant is getting sued by disability receiving plaintiff.   The love birds had land that she claims she inherited, but yet it was joint title, defendant claims they paid $3700 for the land, so I'm officially confused.   She bought a trailer for $12,500 with both names on the title to fix up, and rent as income property.   They also had a flock of chickens, turkeys (who all died, I wonder if it was at Thanksgiving?), pigs, etc. and JJ isn't touching the animal's worth.    The two love birds didn't marry because she would lose her permanent disability benefits.    They broke up, and he wants his part of the assets, so JJ says sell the land and trailer, and split it.    Then there is the strange dispute over vending machines bought at yard sales, and placed at various businesses, and he wants the key to two, but gets one.    I'm just glad that these two fools didn't reproduce, and inflict their terminal stupidity on another generation.

Jail Time Buick Blunder-Plaintiff sold Buick something (couldn't get the name, and couldn't understand what year or anything) to defendant, d. made zero payments, never registered it, and claims he doesn't know where it is.   However, Tiffany, the plaintiff's witness and sometime girlfriend still talks to defendant's Mom daily, and discloses that the defendant drove the car to Mom and Stepdad's place yesterday, and Mom says it's still there.     Defendant looks even more clueless than before Tiffany ratted him out.    Plaintiff gets five days to pick up car, and then says he doesn't want it, and JJ tells him to stick that, pick it up, and resell it.     There is also the matter of tickets on the car, and I don't have a clue about what happened with that.  

Home Sale Fail-Slimy real estate agent (not a broker, as if JJ or any of us care) agreed to sell a house for a man, and apparently did some fixups, and publicity.    The agreement was that agent would get paid when house sold.   House didn't sell, so plaintiff gets no money, and is still a loser.     

I'm Moving Back in Dad-Man rents out condo he's lived in for 8 years, to move in with his Dad, because he's broke.    Military couple rent house, invoke Military clause to move out a few months early, and defendant comes to the apartment for paperwork signing for lease termination, and doesn't do a walk through.   D. actually told plaintiff wife that a walk through wasn't necessary.   D. kept their $1,800 security deposit, and has to return every penny. 

Snowy Spinout-Woman bought mom's car, an older with insurance, I'm assuming no collision on her car, registration and title, is rear ended when she stopped to let two cars clear the turn lane.    The rear ending defendant is unlicensed, car is uninsured, and claims it was the woman he rear ended's fault for stopping in the road.     The man was driving without license or insurance, and I bet invalid registration, because his gf car owner didn't want to drive him to work with their premature baby in the car.    That is a total lie, and you know he drives all of the time, and still is unless the police there caught up to his sorry butt.   Plaintiff wants $5k, but gets $2k, because that's what the car cost.     

Sister Slam-Two rather rode hard sisters are here because one borrowed over $2k from her sister, and paid very little back.    Defendant claims she loaned sister money years ago that was never repaid, but has zero proof, and plaintiff is rolling her eyes so hard I'm surprised they didn't fall out, and Byrd had to chase them down.      Loser plaintiff loses, defendant gets $2.050.

Father Figure-Defendant kept making 'loans' to much younger man since 2014, younger man never paid any of them back, and plaintiff kept giving more money.     Judge Judy says they were not loans, since there was obviously no expectation of repayment, and plaintiff gets zero.     Pretty obvious what was going on here, and very few people are dumb enough to come on national TV to sue when they played Sugar Daddy for years.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
On 11/20/2018 at 7:00 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

You get what you pay for certainly is true for some procedures.   

My FIL who was really cheap went to Mexico for extensive dental work. Pulled many teeth.  He suffered for the rest of his life, never got dentures that would fit properly and had to go to US dentists to mitigate as much as possible. 

• Love 2

I felt sorry for the woman involved in the accident.  When you're hit by a car it's impossible to remember what exactly happened or the order in which it happened.  You're in shock.  It seems she was taken away by ambulance and someone took photos of her car.  Unfortunately not the exact photo JJ wanted.

I guess JJ must follow laws, but I felt bad for her.  

People driving about without insurance should be fined heavily, their car and license taken away for a year. Maybe even jail.

• Love 7

Yeah, you'd think that the fact he was driving uninsured might've led to an automatic ruling in favor of the plaintiff.

Also, I was surprised that JJ didn't explicitly dismiss the case without prejudice, so that the plaintiff could go home and maybe gather the evidence she was missing.  But consistency isn't always the hallmark on this show.

• Love 3

I just need to take a sec to be so thankful to this board, the mods and the other forums.  

Sometimes, life really blows.  This is such an awesome break.

I enjoy the pithy discourse, hysterical sarcasm...all while being polite & respectful.

Stretchy pants, carbs & PTV.

Happy Thanksgiving.

• Love 19

I would like to thank the nice lady at the cable company, who talked me into getting a DVR, so it could tape JJ at 6 a.m. again.   Both episodes are repeats, but fun in their own way.

College Teacher DUI-Community college English teacher gets bused for DUI, gets bailed out by boyfriend for $1k, plus $2500+ for the lawyer, and also loaned her several thousand dollars, and she only paid back $3k.      Don't see the attraction Nick Neeb had for Brandy Opse (unusual names, I don't believe I ever heard either of them before, except on this show).    The bond and lawyer were after they broke up.     Brandy seemed to be living up to her name in court, and seemed about to fall down at the defendant's table.    Plaintiff gets $5k.

Haunted House Security Fail-Man turns escape house into a Haunted House for October, and claims the security firm that worked for him did it for free, in hopes of getting next year's business.    Even I don't believe that, and since the security people included off duty police officers, he should have paid his bill.     I don't think any of those officers will ever give him a warning instead of a ticket in return for his promise to do better, because he's a total liar.     $2080 to plaintiff.  

Service Dog Started It- Woman takes service dog, apparently for agoraphobia, to her friend's house, which she's done hundreds of times before.     Dogs get into tussle, after service dog chomps on the pit's nose, and it's on, resulting in interesting shenanigans.      Plaintiff who is on two crutches in court, claims she picked her dog up (easily a 40-50 pound dog), and ran to the car, and went home, and then eventually to the vet.   How did someone who can barely make it up the aisle hoist her dog?       Her dog required over $2,300 in vet care.   The dogs (2 pits at defendant's house, 1 service dog from plaintiff) have all gone to dog parks, and the one who finished the fight has gone after other dogs in the past, and I the owners say the dog was getting cranky and senile.     The defendant made the mistake of saying she'd help with the vet bills, already paid $800, and JJ pays defendant $350 more to make it half of the bills.     When will defendants learn to shut up?     

Roommate Force Out and Robbed- 19 year old newly wed, married to the Incredible Hulk, moved into apartment with defendant and her bf.   Rent was in thirds.    In November (barely a month after move in) plaintiff moves out, doesn't pay November or December, New roommate moves in 1 January, and apparently only stayed for a couple of months, because in March the plaintiff and new husband move back in, and get the boot in April when defendant says she's breaking the lease and moving out.    Plaintiff is very off, doesn't know what she paid, or when, claimed security deposit was $1000, and she paid it.    Then it turns out plaintiff didn't pay November or December, so she loses $350, and since both roommates broke lease, they didn't get the security deposit back anyway.     There's also garbage about the new husband claiming they weren't allowed to get their TV, and other stuff, but defendant had texts showing they were given opportunities to get their stuff, and defendant told plaintiff when she was leaving, and the door would be left unlocked, and plaintiff still didn't get their stuff.      The defendant gets $360 for rent, but the landlord kept everything for missed rent, so I'm not sure if defendant even got a penny.     Very bizarre case, and I wonder if the plaintiff wife is even competent to sign a lease, since she didn't seem to know what was going on, and anything involving where she lived, and when.    Plus, plaintiff roommate wife was only 19, and I don't know if she could legally sign a lease. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

I just need to take a sec to be so thankful to this board, the mods and the other forums.  

Sometimes, life really blows.  This is such an awesome break.

I enjoy the pithy discourse, hysterical sarcasm...all while being polite & respectful.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Add cheese balls and vats of wine and I share your sentiment! 

Edited by Spunkygal
  • Love 9
On 11/22/2018 at 10:32 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm Moving Back in Dad-Man rents out condo he's lived in for 8 years, to move in with his Dad, because he's broke. 

I'm just watching some of these today, and while listening to Babak, it got me to wondering: What happens to middle-aged people (30 or 50 or even 60-years old as we've seen here) who can't take care of themselves, but have no Mommy or Daddy to run home to and sponge off of? I had no parents by the time I was Babak's age and I know I'm not the only one. I think he needs to not try and make income from ripping off his tenants - I believed everything wife plaintiff said - and get the hell out of Daddy's house. You're a big boy, Babak. You can do it!

Sister Slam-Two rather rode hard sisters are here because one borrowed over $2k from her sister, and paid very little back.

Def, Ruby or Victoria or whatever her name is: You just know when def stands there with what she thinks is a charming perma-smile that everything she says is a lie. She needs her ex-or whatever hubby to protect her from "attacks" from her family? Gee, hubby looked like he couldn't make a dent in a bowl of mashed potatoes. I doubt I'd count on his protection. She and hubby were making 18K/month, - sure -  yet she needed to hit her sister up for loans? I guess they never thought of putting some of that munificent income away for a rainy day.

Father Figure-Defendant kept making 'loans' to much younger man since 2014,

LOL! Plaintiff, who appeared to be mid-forties, is just a benefactor to very young, very small twinks he meets online. He just wanted to help the lad! An altruistic soul of generosity he is.

On 11/21/2018 at 10:11 PM, DoctorK said:

True but the plaintiff couldn't provide a coherent story, and if the accident happened the way she testified, the damage to the defendant's car had to be on the front left, not the right front which had a lot of damage, enough damage that even if the car was driveable would have been pulled over and cited as soon as a cop saw it.

The only things of interest to me in this case: Plaintiff starts blubbering after presenting a ton of blown-up photos of her dashboard, debris on the street, etc, but none showing damage def would have made had he hit her as she described. While she blubbred I was in a state of tension, fearful she would stab her eyeball with one of those pasted-on daggers on her fingers. Also, def's name - "Tahzay McJetters" would be a great handle for a character in a comic book movie.

• Love 6

Don't forget to buckle your cheeseballs in securely, in case of rear ending by one of these uninsured, unlicensed, and unregistered idiots that apparently are all over the road running amok in the hoopties they never paid a penny for. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
On 11/21/2018 at 6:57 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Aggressive Accounting-Defendant is accountant with her own tax service. 

Finally got around to this. Wow, what a crook Jeanita is. 800$ for a personal tax return preparation? Hilarious. Mine is 65$. 800$ maybe, for a corporation. Plaintiff has the gall to complain, so Jeanita, in what seemed to be a purely malicious, vicious, retaliatory act, refiles the papers and plaintiff loses her refund. To repeat what plaintiff said in the hall: "Don't go to JMR Tax Services, LLC. She's a crook." Detroit, MI. I love the caption writers - "SAYS she owns her own business"

The old Buick (Riviera? I couldn't understand what Rodrigo said). I really wasn't interested in the hoopty, but the litigants looked as though they just stepped out from the far left side of the evolutionary chart. It was kind of heartwarming that Timothy and his ladylove, Tiffany, went to jail together. Aww, you crazy kids!<hearteyes> Timothy was in the slammer three days, and I have a feeling he's no stranger to life behind bars, since he said, "Typically it's six days" for whatever offense the gape-jawed idiot keeps perpetrating. His apartment got stolen while he was in the cooler. His whole apartment? Whatever.  Rodrigo is so out there he can barely speak and can't understand much either. "I don't want the car. I want the money," he continued to repeat after being disabused of that notion several times. But I mean - look at the company he keeps.

The repeat of Mr. Nikkoo, vile little limo company owner, never gets old. "Limo drivers will say or do anything for a 5$ tip" he exclaims. He should know. He used to be one.

• Love 3

The $800 wasn't out of line for a regular tax return, and probably state return, from a franchise tax company.   I worked for the military for many years, and the tax service at the base exchanges were outlets of national tax services, and charged $400 and up, and most of the younger ones only needed a 1040 EZ.      A lot of people go to these places because they give you your portion of the refund, minus their interest fees, and prep charges, and give you a check or deposit to your account right then.   So you only get about 75% after fees they deduct, in return for getting your money now.  It's a very profitable racket.     The worst part to me is that you can do your own taxes online, many times for free, and get a refund very quickly.  

• Love 6
On 11/22/2018 at 2:11 PM, zillabreeze said:

enjoy the pithy discourse, hysterical sarcasm...all while being polite & respectful.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Late as usual to the par-tay but I'm thankful to all y'all for indulging my JJ fix. Nobody in my family gets it. And I would bring a fine-ass pumpkin cheesecake from scratch and not complain cos y'all brought unrestrained passenger-cheese balls. 

19 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The $800 wasn't out of line for a regular tax return, and probably state return, from a franchise tax company.   I worked for the military for many years, and the tax service at the base exchanges were outlets of national tax services, and charged $400 and up, and most of the younger ones only needed a 1040 EZ.      A lot of people go to these places because they give you your portion of the refund, minus their interest fees, and prep charges, and give you a check or deposit to your account right then.   So you only get about 75% after fees they deduct, in return for getting your money now.  It's a very profitable racket.     The worst part to me is that you can do your own taxes online, many times for free, and get a refund very quickly.  

This here y'all. D and SIL have super complex taxes and get charged around $200 every year by their accountant. Seems like many folks just want a bow-nanza at tax time so they can buy some furniture or a hoopty in a hurry (hey, sounds like it should be the name of a car lot - Hoopty In A Hurry).  Around here, they will reward your impatient ways with a debit card filled with your adjusted return (after preparation, fees, and even a percentage of your loan cos hey, it's technically a loan at high interest until the tax return comes in). Plus there's always the drama of whether the return will go through, i.e. you got a hoopty from your cousin and said cousin gots to add your kid to THEIR tax return in turn for payment, hoping that the hoopty didn't need motor mounts and a new t***** before the taxes went through (it's a nail biter fer sher)

• Love 5

I always do my own - we can do the 1040 EZ - but this year we will have a partial cash-out of a 401K (I know - we met with a financial advisor before we did it, and it was agreed that it was the best option for us - when my husband lost his job at age 44, we found out quickly that he may never reach his old level of income again, and we had long-standing high-interest debt we paid off with it so we can live well on less), and that makes me nervous.  I had them withhold the penalty amount from our cash-out, so we should be covered, but I'll still get a 1099 that I have to deal with.  Our financial advisor said he was extremely confident we won't notice any difference from prior years because we're now in a lower tax bracket because he makes quite a bit less money, and because he had a few months this year where he was unemployed and not receiving unemployment, which should cover most of it.  Still, makes me nervous and I don't want to pay someone out the ying-yang for professional preparation, and I don't want to ask my mom for help, because she doesn't know we took a partial cash out.  I don't want lectures.

• Love 2

Kicked Back Home to Saudi Arabia-Aziz (or however it's spelled) was roommates with Kendal Overbay, for five years, had to go back to Saudi Arabia to renew his visa.   Defendant sold his car $4k, and disposed of his stuff a few days before Aziz returned.   JJ will charge the man rent ($400 a month for six months), so that's $2400, from the car price.    Aziz is very unhappy, and so is that witness of his, who just won't shut up.    Defendant took everything to the dump a few days before Aziz returned.    No money to anyone. 

Wake Up! You're a Squatter-Plaintiff wants her security deposit back, and all kinds of damages.  Plaintiff rented room in house, with a one year lease, at $1100 a month, and $1100 security.     Defendant was renting the room, but didn't own the house, and it was being sold.    Plaintiff moved in August.   Defendant stayed in house past the end of August, and was in litigation with the owner of the house, didn't pay rent past August, and I totally want to rip that stupid top knot off of her head by the roots.    Plaintiff claims she has an agreement with the owner to squat in house until December 31st.     She's a total scammer, and another housing court cretin.   The owner can't move into their own house until the loser's gone, but in the owner's place, I would move in right now, and get some big, mean roommates that dislike squatters.    I wonder if the local biker club has a rent-a-hulk program?    

Rerun-I Was in Rehab for Everything-(addict wants dog back)-When defendant goes to rehab for years, her mother calls the ex-roommate, just friends for two or three years, (defendant), and tells him to take the dog or she's sending the dog to the pound.     Defendant thinks it's funny that she went to rehab for everything, from Jan 2015- March 2017.   The woman seems unphased about the child born addicted to Oxy, and child was in foster care with a friend, and she has the child back again, unfortunately.        Defendant is cleaning houses, and studying hotel management at a community or regular college (good luck with that, no hotel will hire someone with that background, and many drug test).   D. took child back from friend foster, family court took the kid away, and she apparently has the poor child back.     

Defendant Deanna has a huge criminal background stretching back years.     Plaintiff let her move in, and defendant was supposed to pay rent after first three months.     Moved in June 17, and moved out in February 18,     Defendant took over the house, and plaintiff told her to leave in October, and she moved in February.    Defendant moved to house, with daughter, son, and ex girlfriend, and babysits the granddaughter.      Defendant wants dog back, though plaintiff has had the dog  (pit bull named Molly)since 2015 when loser defendant went to rehab for two years, and to the present, and has registration, and vet bills to prove he's the owner, and after at least four years, he is in my book.     Defendant is swilling the Water that Must Not be Drunk, and even though her mother admits the daughter has problems, you can tell she's still sticking up for her.     Molly the pit, attacked the defendant's mom's dog, and said the dog had to go. 

At the end of February 18 she took the dog with her, after she assaulted him.   tried to spray him with mace.   D. left her 3 yr old in the car alone.    JJ advises the plaintiff that as long as he has the dog, nutso druggie defendant will never leave him alone, and I agree.     JJ advises the plaintiff to stop trying to get the dog back.  

My guess is defendant might want to wait a while before taking a drug test.      Defendant is nodding off right in court, and I am scared for the two little kids she takes care of.   The plaintiff's witness is mother of the kid that d. babysits, she's having issues with the defendant, and that's no shock.    In spite of JJ's wise counsel about cutting ties with defendant and the dog, he wants and gets the dog back. 

He will never get this idiot woman to leave him alone.   Counterclaim dismissed, for defendant, and plaintiff gets the dog.     Defendant is whining, and I'm positive she's on one or several drugs.    I hope the family court people saw this episode, and did something about this awful woman taking care of two little kids. Meanwhile, I'm sure the defendant's mother is still making excuses for her daughter, and saying it's not her fault.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is defendant might want to wait a while before taking a drug test.      Defendant is nodding off right in court, and I am scared for the two little kids she takes care of.   The plaintiff's witness is mother of the kid that d. babysits, she's having issues with the defendant, and that's no shock.    In spite of JJ's wise counsel about cutting ties with defendant and the dog, he wants and gets the dog back. 

He will never get this idiot woman to leave him alone.   Counterclaim dismissed, for defendant, and plaintiff gets the dog.     Defendant is whining, and I'm positive she's on one or several drugs.    

And she started off SO WELL!  Her demeanor went from barely controlled to taking clothes off, pouring (loudly) the sacred water and drinking it.  SUCH a train wreck.  And the sobbing and wiping the raccoon eyes was OTT.  She really needs some more rehab and the proper medication.

• Love 6

I agree with Judge Judy, and loving the dog and wanting it back may be the worst mistake he's ever made.     The defendant was totally out of control, and I'm sure her idiot mother will give her a phony alibi when she steals the dog back, after ramming his house with her car.      Since this was a rerun, I wonder what interesting things have happened since.     

• Love 4

I HATED the landlord/defendant in the case with Aziz plaintiff. He was so smarmy and obnoxious. Judge Judy’s meager correction from “yep” to “yes, judge” did not satisfy my need for blood vengeance. C’mon, this is the exact reason I watch Judge Judy, to see major dickheads get epic smack downs!

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

I HATED the landlord/defendant in the case with Aziz plaintiff. He was so smarmy and obnoxious. Judge Judy’s meager correction from “yep” to “yes, judge” did not satisfy my need for blood vengeance. C’mon, this is the exact reason I watch Judge Judy, to see major dickheads get epic smack downs!

I was waiting for the smackdown as well. The guy was just so full of himself - I got the idea that he has participated in the criminal justice system in the past and not in a good way. But the plaintiff was a hot mess express as well (I originally thought maybe the guy was in the military from the promo which would have made me even more angry). I would make a horrible judge. I would just rule against people that pissed me off and damn the law!!!

• Love 6
15 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Wake Up! You're a Squatter-Plaintiff wants her security deposit back, and all kinds of damages.  Plaintiff rented room in house, with a one year lease, at $1100 a month, and $1100 security.     Defendant was renting the room, but didn't own the house, and it was being sold.    Plaintiff moved in August.   Defendant stayed in house past the end of August, and was in litigation with the owner of the house, didn't pay rent past August, and I totally want to rip that stupid top knot off of her head by the roots.    Plaintiff claims she has an agreement with the owner to squat in house until December 31st.     She's a total scammer, and another housing court cretin.   The owner can't move into their own house until the loser's gone, but in the owner's place, I would move in right now, and get some big, mean roommates that dislike squatters.    I wonder if the local biker club has a rent-a-hulk program?    

I got the impression from this case that the plaintiff entered into an illegal sublet with the defendant, and the defendant kept the security deposit and rent that was never hers to begin with.  There was something in the way the defendant knew the house was being sold, but waited until the last minute to tell the plaintiff.  I think the plaintiff had no idea how to articulate her case and Judge Judy was all over her being a squatter.  

• Love 2

I respectfully disagree.     I think the defendant was renting and managing the house, and sublet to room renters at least with the current owner's permission.     They had signed leases, and it had been going on for a while, until the d. was notified the house was sold, and the new owner would take over on 1 September, and would not be leasing.     The defendant gave months of notice about the change, and the need to move, and I bet if the tenant-plaintiff had moved out on time, the security would have been returned.     I found it despicable that the tenant stayed for four months after the ownership change, and the owner couldn't move in to the house they purchased.     I think the reason the new owner agreed to the plaintiff staying is that's when the original lease expired, and now owners are tied to leases that come with the property.      I hope the plaintiff's new landlords saw that show, and make a note of her name.    I think this case was very different from many other's we've seen with illegal rentals or sublets, and I'm adding this one to the long list of reasons I'll never be a landlord, or rent out a room.  

I'm guessing the tenant/plaintiff has a lot of experience with extorting landlords for free months, because of the eviction laws where they live.    I have heard of evictions taking six months or more in some jurisdictions.    I can't imagine living where room rent is over $1,000 a month either.  

• Love 8

I respectfully disagree.     I think the defendant was renting and managing the house, and sublet to room renters at least with the current owner's permission.     They had signed leases, and it had been going on for a while, until the d. was notified the house was sold, and the new owner would take over on 1 September, and would not be leasing.     The defendant gave months of notice about the change, and the need to move, and I bet if the tenant-plaintiff had moved out on time, the security would have been returned.     I found it despicable that the tenant stayed for four months after the ownership change, and the owner couldn't move in to the house they purchased.     I think the reason the new owner agreed to the plaintiff staying is that's when the original lease expired, and now owners are tied to leases that come with the property.      I hope the plaintiff's new landlords saw that show, and make a note of her name.    I think this case was very different from many other's we've seen with illegal rentals or sublets, and I'm adding this one to the long list of reasons I'll never be a landlord, or rent out a room.  

I'm guessing the tenant/plaintiff has a lot of experience with extorting landlords for free months, because of the eviction laws where they live.    I have heard of evictions taking six months or more in some jurisdictions.    I can't imagine living where room rent is over $1,000 a month either.  

I agree with your disagreement.  In simple terms, not everything is a lawsuit.  The plaintiff failed to demonstrate how she was injured by the defendant and by virtue of some litigated "agreement" with the property owner (probably in exchange for her finally vacating his property) was thousands ahead when she was allowed to leave without paying the three months of back rent she owed.  Any fan of JJ knows that she'd sooner let one of her dogs be mounted by a pit bull than enrich a squatter. 

Edited by Byrd is the Word
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I agree with Judge Judy, and loving the dog and wanting it back may be the worst mistake he's ever made.     The defendant was totally out of control, and I'm sure her idiot mother will give her a phony alibi when she steals the dog back, after ramming his house with her car.      Since this was a rerun, I wonder what interesting things have happened since.     

What kind of a man shelters an addict (in addition to a 20 something "waif"), clearly enjoys the sexual benefits, gives her money and then sues to get it back? Rule #1 in the Enablers Handbook is that you never, ever give one money. She's a junkie mess, but he's the one who really skeeved me out. Compassion, he says.  My ass.

• Love 6
On 11/25/2018 at 4:41 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

The part I don't understand is how the scammy defendant was able to file some sort of amended return without the plaintiff's signature.  Either she falsified the P's signature or the P was aware of the amended return.

• Love 4

Sorry, but I just watched Ms.Rabhan, a despicable, lowlife, useless POS. I can't remember when a litigant made me so angry. She wants to be addicted to "everything"? Go ahead, you skank, take them. Overdose on them, but first get yourself sterilized. She stands there, in her tacky, shoulder-baring cheap cocktail dress, with a goofy smile that made her seem really zonked on something here, explaining how an innocent baby was born addicted to her drugs and had to go through withdrawal I assume. How lovely. Her lowlife friend takes the infant then gives her back to this worthless scumbag. CPS finds out and the poor child is bounced to another foster home. Very nice. Now Ms. Rabhan also looks after the fruit of her useless son's loins he produced with his former "waif" who now bunks with creepy plaintiff, Uncle Fester.

Plaintiff is a total weirdo, drawn to messed-up skanks and offers room and board in exchange for sexual favours, or so it seemed.

By comparison, the squatting Ms. Wilson, she of the heavy blue eyeshadow and exposed, sagging breasts was almost a breath of fresh air. She's just an every-day scammer working the system and weaseling her way out paying rent. No biggie. Everyone should have landlords who tell them, "You don't need to pay rent. It's all good!"

Aziz vs. dumbass, smart-mouthed douchebag: Who cares?

Edited by AngelaHunter
Not enough sleep and too much wine.
  • Love 8