Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

You are spot on.  I have two idiot greyhounds. Some love them, some don't.  They get put away for everyone that's not in their fan club.  It's just good dog manners.  We sometimes have dog/people gatherings and all's well.  But to bring a dog to a strangers house is the epitome of assholeness. 

Defendant in Thanksgiving case was a fucking moron.  He's so beyond stupid that I won't bat an eye when I read that pit mauled a child.

There's a list of breeds my homeowners insurance forbids.  Pits are one.  If idiot defendant is renting, property owner is really amiss if they don't toss him out on his stubborn head.  Deep pockets and all.

That defendant is so stubborn and stupid, he would blame a child if his sainted dog mauled it. I have a rental home and my landlord's policy prohibits pits (as well as a few other breeds). Wonder if his landlord knew he had one before the show?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

lost a purebred, registered sheep that was ready to lamb to neighbor's dogs. The asswipes had to pay me the value of the ewe, her unborn lambs AND her future offspring. We calculated how many more years she would produce lambs and since she'd always had twins, two per year. I settled for half ($1500) of the calculated value because they agreed to have the dog euthanized. It had been running amok killing assorted animals for a while and they were aware of it. I was the only person to catch it in the act and follow it home. My husband tried to shoot it but it took off before he could get a good

That's heartbreaking.  If you'd made that shot, I'm cool even as a dog lover.  

Many moons ago, I had a sweet husky wolf mix that escaped.  She killed several neighbor's chickens.  I was horrified. The neighbors were unbelievably kind and said "dogs be dogs".  Bought her home, when they could've instead killed her.  I tore my ass to the bank the next day and gave them my rent money.  That's what you do when your dog acts a fool...( It was my birthday). 

We can go to small talk about my resulting training attempt.  It's pretty nasty...

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

That defendant is so stubborn and stupid, he would blame a child if his sainted dog mauled it. I have a rental home and my landlord's policy prohibits pits (as well as a few other breeds). Wonder if his landlord knew he had one before the show?

Landlord should be crapping in his shoes by now and tossing dude out.  When the inevitable mauling comes, a lawyer will bypass idiot renter defendant ...money is in the property owner.

• Love 6

So was the hair salon next to the studio having a special on red hair dye ? So many people with that fake red color today.  

Did plaintiff's witness in the window breaking case really witness the crime, or was she just a stand in witness for the witness who was in jail?

• Love 7
10 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

So was the hair salon next to the studio having a special on red hair dye ? So many people with that fake red color today

That Raggedy Ann hair must be a thang.  I don't get it.

Speaking of hair dids....my second JJ  with hoopty/no insurance dude had a pink skull cap.  Way back, my grannie used to crochet covers for the extra toilet paper roll that sat on the back of the tank.......

• Love 19

Just wondering about the window-smashing case: were the identical piercings in the plaintiff and defendant done to mark them as the property of the unnamed Romeo?  The same glittery-stud in the same place.  Why?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

That Raggedy Ann hair must be a thang.  I don't get it.

Speaking of hair dids....my second JJ  with hoopty/no insurance dude had a pink skull cap.  Way back, my grannie used to crochet covers for the extra toilet paper roll that sat on the back of the tank.......

Perfect!  LOLOL!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

Way back, my grannie used to crochet covers for the extra toilet paper roll that sat on the back of the tank.

At least grannie trimmed the long dangling loose ends of the yarn off the edges.

Edited by DoctorK
  • Love 13

The military spouse (sued cousin because she moved her mother in) hallterview was great.  Paraphrasing most but she says how they thought they were going to take advantage of her and she wasn't having it because she's "more smarter" than that.  

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Hubby thought it was a statement of some kind, like he was in prison?  I would have chosen a dark color, black or navy for prison wear, if I didn't want unnecessary attention.

I thought it was a prison thing too.

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, VartanFan said:

Paraphrasing most but she says how they thought they were going to take advantage of her and she wasn't having it because she's "more smarter" than that. 

I just got through as many of these cases as I could. Sarah Sanchez? I was stunned - stunned, I tell you - when we found out she's 17! She looks at least 30 and has already popped out the next generation of genuises. Idiot def. got knocked up as well, even though she and her wee stud, I mean her "fiance" can't afford a place of their own. She needed her mommy as emotional support when she miscarried so moves her in the place too. Her momma, who is probably 35 at most, also got impregnated by some loser boyfriend who ditched her. Sounds cozy. I wonder if the military is aware of the mob who is living on their money.

Hooker vs. Woodywoodpeckerhead: I couldn't understand 90% of what brother, who looked as though his head decor came from sections clipped out of an old-fashioned braided rug, was saying, except when he said his sister was raging around "like a wild boar". That, I believed. "My brother broke my ORM!" I guess he explained it, but again, I don't have a gibberish translator. Latasha looked like a character from an adult cartoon. I just couldn't finish this. The grammar was so horrific it was hurting my ears.  Oh, and btw - def. brother thinks "dispute" means "agree".

Sigh. Then we had the odd little person suing the jailbird (he must have done something really heinous to spend 5 years in prison considering the leniency shown criminals these days) for her car. The pink crocheted doily on his head? Whoever made it forgot to clip off the dangling threads. I used to crochet a lot and I always clipped the threads! Goddam fool hops around one foot. I FF'd til the end when JJ is walking out because she doesn't believe either of these cretins, and plaintiff is still yelling, "I have the paper!!"

Someone worked for two months and is now totally disabled or something. I forget, thankfully. A bunch of very fertile wastes of oxygen.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 9

Since I guess sweeps month has started (November,  February, and May), according to my TV cable guide, both episodes each day are new.     Time for a lot of bad wigs, worse clothing, and a lot of huge, blurry, stupid tattoos.     And probably just as many delusional, desperate losers as usual, times two.  They'll have to go some to come up with people worse than the broken arm sister, window smashing family, and the hopping on one leg ex-con, but I'm sure the producers did their best.    

If my station's preview is accurate (50/50 chance), then one of the first new episode on Monday is a dog one, so some might want to skip. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They'll have to go some to come up with people worse than the broken arm sister, window smashing family, and the hopping on one leg ex-con, but I'm sure the producers did their best. 

I have to hope whatever they scrape up from the bottom of the litigant barrel all have babies. Lots of babies, because we love hearing about children being subjected to the perverted, violent, messed-up, twilight zone life in which their sperm donors and incubators dwell, wallow and breed.

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I have to hope whatever they scrape up from the bottom of the litigant barrel all have babies. Lots of babies, because we love hearing about children being subjected to the perverted, violent, messed-up, twilight zone life in which their sperm donors and incubators dwell, wallow and breed.

And the joy that shows on Byrd's face when he realizes he's supporting the entire family is something to behold.  

• Love 5
14 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

And the joy that shows on Byrd's face when he realizes he's supporting the entire family is something to behold. 

You mean the look when he hears about a pack of disabled freeloaders living on his dime and buying 65" TeeVees and 2K beds? This look?

byrdage.jpg

• Love 20

Yes, that's the look, and I bet during rating sweeps month we'll be seeing it a lot.     

Then there is the totally alert, unblinking, ready to go face that emerges when he thinks the litigants may start disrespecting the judge, or start a Jerry Springer free for all.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

so I wondered if perhaps production had given the defendant the pink head gear to cover a tattoo that they didn't want shown on t.v.

Wouldn't surprise me. They probably have a whole closet filled with ancient, stretched-out hoodies, ragged shawls, granny cardigans, black electrical tape (to cover vulgar tats) and 5$ cardboard shirts tightly folded and they call this room, "Idiot Dressing Room" or "IDR" for short.

• Love 11
On 10/27/2018 at 4:07 PM, AngelaHunter said:

Then we had the odd little person suing the jailbird (he must have done something really heinous to spend 5 years in prison considering the leniency shown criminals these days) for her car. The pink crocheted doily on his head? Whoever made it forgot to clip off the dangling threads. I used to crochet a lot and I always clipped the threads! Goddam fool hops around one foot. I FF'd til the end when JJ is walking out because she doesn't believe either of these cretins, and plaintiff is still yelling, "I have the paper!!"

JJ was sure surprised when idiot actually started hoping around.... too bad we didn't get a close up of Byrd's reaction

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, SRTouch said:

JJ was sure surprised when idiot actually started hoping around.... too bad we didn't get a close up of Byrd's reaction

Every one in this case was way beyond redemption.   Having stipulated to that, I really have to throw cold water on Judge Judy's antics here.  She can't have it both ways-- if we teach people, especially those who have been in trouble with the law, "When a cop, or a lawyer, or a judge tells you to do something you DO it.  If they ask you to jump, you ask, 'How High?'"

Judge Judy cannot, therefore, instruct a person who is legally obligated to follow her instructions to do something silly, and then use that as proof that he can't make his own decisions.

Unless she wants to admit that this is nothing but a television show, where she does not need to really apply the law.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, TheLastKidPicked said:

Judge Judy cannot, therefore, instruct a person who is legally obligated to follow her instructions to do something silly

He didn't have to do it. She's done this with other litigants who claimed they did did something really stupid because someone else asked them to. The others refused. This one - and you don't get thrown in the slammer for five years because you're intelligent - decided to do what she requested. He proved he's a fool in front of millions of people.

• Love 11

Dog Grooming Trauma Caught on Tape-Not so bad, the show blurred the ear infection picture.  Woman given dog, vet says dog has too much hair in ear canal, but doesn't do anything about it, and idiot new owner doesn't ask.    Idiot owner takes dog to groom, apparently groomer was taught by the Marquis de Sade.    Dog groomer supposedly pulled ear hair (has to be done to prevent infections, but this bad should have been done at the vet's under sedation, the way it was later) but that's not shown, tell idiot owner that dog has ear infection, so she takes dog to another vet.     Dog has a big time ear infection, needs sedation to check on ear drum rupture (didn't have this), and pulled all of the ear hair.   Groomer shown on tape using high pressure hose on dog's ears, under the flap, and could easily have injured the ear drum, and hurt the dog severely.      Grooming shop owner is an idiot, and claims nothing was wrong, and didn't bring groomer (bet the groomer is gone), and doesn't really seem to care either way.     The dog owner gets the grooming price, and some for vet bills, but a lot was probably caused by the ear hair.   JJ is right, the first vet that commented on ear hair and did nothing else was incompetent, but the owner not asking about the hair was stupid too.     

Broken Love, Broken Lease-The defendant claims there was no verbal or written agreement to pay the lease, so my guess is someone's been watching a lot of judge shows.    Unpaid internship defendant paid nothing, but the plaintiff gets his back rent.    

Second new show today (I love sweeps month)-

Innocent Young Black Man Threatened by Police to Confess-Cute kid claims another kid stole a classmate's phone, broke it, and the police were called about the phone theft.    The d. kid said he did it, and the other kid struggled over the phone and it broke.     The kid claims the police told him he'd go to jail if he didn't confess, but I thought a parent had to be present for interviews with minors?     Strachtin (spelling, sorry kid) claims he's afraid of the other kid.    The police contacted the defendant's parents, and the school never did.    Plaintiff dad (phone owner's dad) wants $551 for phone, and defendant mom agreed to give $400 to the plaintiff.   Either way the story was told, the d.'s mother said she would pay, the son was involved in the phone damage, and I wonder if Isaiah or whatever the other kid's name was  even exists?  The son can't even say what the other kid's last name is?    I suspect that the kid found the phone, dropped it, and then made the story up to cover the damage, or 'borrowed' it and it got broken.     A kid at school may need to phone to call for pick up or drop off, or emergencies, but they need a simple phone, not an iphone, or other expensive one.    

Judgment for the Plaintiff for $400.  

Botox- Defendant needs to stop using so much botox, her face doesn't even move.     Unemployed D. wanted botox, so had p. co-sign for Care Credit.    The p. is suing for a credit card bill, trampoline, and hotel bill.     The problem with p. getting money for the Care Credit bill is that there is only an amount from the collection agency, and no explanation of who had the botox.   The two women went on vacation, and the room was $350 total, so $175 each.   Plaintiff says, "I was tired of her taking advantage of my generosity", what an idiot to let the woman talk you into co-signing, paying for hotel rooms, and a trampoline (notice I didn't say anything like tramp-oline) when she's unemployed.    The plaintiff should have learned from this, but I bet she didn't.  I don't think JJ gave the plaintiff any money, but I was trying to see if the defendant used so much botox that she can't blink.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Cute kid claims another kid stole a classmate's phone, broke it, and the police were called about the phone theft.

"Statchin"(??) was very cute and very well-spoken - much more so than many adults we see here. It's a damned shame this generation is being taught by their parents that it doesn't matter what they do. Just blame everything on someone else and never ever take responsibility for anything. Again, we have parents who know precisely what happened, right down to what was said,  even though they were nowhere near the incident and their snowflake would never ever do a single wrong thing. A damned shame.

41 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Botox- Defendant needs to stop using so much botox, her face doesn't even move. 

Two brainless bimbos. Big bimbo plaintiff is an idiot, pure and simple. Bimbo def thinks botox is going to improve her life? Both of them are dumb as fence posts. Nothing other than brain transplants is going to help them. You have no job, no credit and no money, but do have a kid? Get a credit card to have botox injected in your stupid face. That will magically whisk away all of life's annoyances. They walk among us, and they breed! I"m glad we didn't have to hear the idiocy about a trampoline.

• Love 13

Ah yes we had the rerun of Renee McIntyre the salon owner accusing the Jameel Bryant's church and summer camp of being a drug dealing operation. She is a vile, disgusting, racist scumbag. This one infuriates me every time!!

• Love 14
On 10/26/2018 at 7:47 PM, AuntiePam said:

One thing I'll say for a lot of these young gals, they know how to do their eyes.

Well, they do have a lot of time to practice, not like they work or anything.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

"Statchin"(??) was very cute and very well-spoken - much more so than many adults we see here. It's a damned shame this generation is being taught by their parents that it doesn't matter what they do. Just blame everything on someone else and never ever take responsibility for anything. Again, we have parents who know precisely what happened, right down to what was said,  even though they were nowhere near the incident and their snowflake would never ever do a single wrong thing. A damned shame.

My mother would have had the white hot light on  and interrogated me or my siblings until she got the full unvarnished story of what went down. If we were in the right, she’d fight for us, but like she warned us,      “ Don’t let me go down to school and make a fool of myself”.  I don’t even want to think what would have happened if we lied to her. 

• Love 12

Just watched poor Mr. Potter suing his blank-eyed ex-lady love, who sponged off him, letting him feed and house her until she finished school then she buggered off without paying the rent she owed. Maybe she should have stayed in school a little longer, as her defense (after she told a bunch of lies) was, "We didn't have a verbal or oral agreement." There's a difference?

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Just watched poor Mr. Potter suing his blank-eyed ex-lady love, who sponged off him, letting him feed and house her until she finished school then she buggered off without paying the rent she owed. Maybe she should have stayed in school a little longer, as her defense (after she told a bunch of lies) was, "We didn't have a verbal or oral agreement." There's a difference?

Was she  the one who said “in April I was “currently working “?

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Was she  the one who said “in April I was “currently working “?

I don't know, but probably. Most litigants use "currently" to refer to something that occured in the past.

Oh, wait - maybe you're thinking of the rerun with the Adderall addict?

• Love 4

I believed Statchin. I am a former teacher and there is absolutely something not right at the school for getting the police involved like that. Kids are involved all the time in situations that would be crimes if adults were involved. However, these are kids, without fully formed brains and we don’t want to see them have criminal records for things that can be easily disciplined  in other ways. Think of all the schoolyard fights that you’ve seen, how many times have the cops been called?

That said, I really do believe that an Isaiah exists, that he’s a mean kid, and that he smacked the phone to the ground. It does make sense to think, if all the same kids go from sixth period to seventh period, to think a kid would ask “is this your phone?” I think there may have been race involved in deciding to call the police on a young black boy when a young white girl's phone is broken.

Edited by NYCFree
  • Love 16
On 10/27/2018 at 7:19 PM, SRTouch said:

Yeah, sort of surprised when I googled "pink gang colors" and got back a couple hits

I suspect most gang members went beyond a 16 box of crayons in school.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Botox- Defendant needs to stop using so much botox, her face doesn't even move.

I didn't think the botox improved either one of these brainless dimwits, the plaintiff had a natural sneer that would make the Grinch jealous and the defendant could freeze as much of her face as she wanted but having no chin was her biggest defect. That and no moral conscience to pay back your friend for your 'beauty' treatments and a trip to Vegas.

17 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Two brainless bimbos. Big bimbo plaintiff is an idiot, pure and simple. Bimbo def thinks botox is going to improve her life? Both of them are dumb as fence posts.

Which leads me to my other rant about these two idiots: neither one of them had any money but they buy cheer trips to Vegas and trampolines for their kids? Hey, I didn't have enough money to buy my daughters a trampoline SO I DIDN'T BUY THEM ONE. Sheesh, is it really that hard to teach your kids to live within your means? Better yet, get a job so you can afford trips, trampolines and chin implants! Rant over.

Edited by GoodieGirl
conscious v. conscience....
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, badhaggis said:

Ah yes we had the rerun of Renee McIntyre the salon owner accusing the Jameel Bryant's church and summer camp of being a drug dealing operation. She is a vile, disgusting, racist scumbag. This one infuriates me every time!!

And I think she infuriated JJ.  "I think you're a BAD LADY".  I really loved that, direct and to the point.  I think she's a bad lady too and I am sooooo happy this episode is still circulating out there so that it stays fresh in everyone's mind what a truly awful, nasty, racist Renee McIntyre is.

On 10/27/2018 at 2:13 PM, SRTouch said:

Hmmmm, I thought it might be a gang color type thing. I'd already deleted the the case before I googled it, but as I remember he was wearing a pink head scarf with black spots (didn't pay attention what the black was). Anyway, IIRC pink and black belong to a Chicago gang, the Imperial Gangsters  http://chicagogangs.org/index.php?pr=IMP_GANGSTERS

ladies.jpg

Edited by nr65000
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, nr65000 said:

And I think she infuriated JJ.  "I think you're a BAD LADY".  I really loved that, direct and to the point. 

That's no lady. Too bad JJ couldn't say what she was probably thinking: "You're a rotten, bitchin' brute who is just as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside."

• Love 6

I am scratching my head over the watch repair case today. Haven't we repeatedly heard from JJ and JM that if there is a warranty on a repair, you have to give the repair person/company a chance to fix the problem under warranty? JJ seemed to have some animosity towards the plaintiff from the beginning, maybe from some information we didn't get.

• Love 10

What is it with the wedding idiots today?  Half  of the cases are people who are whining about weddings.     

Bad Wedding DJ-Woman's DJ played wrong songs, or started song 15 seconds late, and she's devastated.     I wanted to punch the bride and her idiot mother right in the mouth.     The mother sells cookies (advertising for her cookies business a reason to come on here).  The DJ goofed a little, but stayed through the entire turkey shoot to the end, and played the wrong song for the garter toss.   As world problems go, I think this is so stupid.     This was a stupid case, with a spoiled brat of a bride.    Her husband seems equally stupid, because he seems to think she was right when she starts a crying jag during the halterview, and he's hugging and kissing her.     I bet the marriage lasts until he doesn't agree with her, and then he'll be a villain too, and he'll be gone.   The bride is whiny, spoiled and stupid.   The idiot bride does get the tip money back, it was $200+ something.  

Current Wife's Wages Garnished to Pay Loser Deadbeat Husband's Child Support for Two Kids with Ex-gf-The current wife paid loser husband's child support for three years, and it didn't pay her ticket from the money.     She got garnishment orders the second time, and current wife paid for the ticket twice, because the authorities grabbed her $390 owed in back child support by deadbeat dad instead of paying her ticket.    The current wife gets her $390 back, but the ex says he doesn't work, and that's why the back support is coming out of joint funds, and he's still thousands behind.      I think it's funny that the ex and the current wife look exactly alike, except one has gone blonde.    

Short Marriage, Long Debt-After a two month marriage, the groom's parents want the venue cost back, and a loan repaid to pay the ex-wife's debt off.    They were married and separated in less than two months, after living together for almost four years.    His parents paid for the venue, because bride didn't have the money for the deposit.  The bride's parents paid for the rehearsal dinner, but they're not suing for that back.    Bride was loaned $1,900 to pay off debts, so the couple could buy the house they were renting.   Fortunately, they didn't buy the house. The groom's mother only expected the loan to be repaid after the marriage failed.    JJ tells the groom's parents to stick it, about the wedding costs, and they get nothing for that.   Correction: since the ex-bride paid $100 on the loan, it was a loan and not a gift so the ex in-laws get 1800.         Bet Thanksgiving will be lovely at the plaintiff's home if the defendant attends.

Watch repair.    Plaintiff wants money for watch repair.   Defendant brought watch in for repair, sent to an outside contractor,  it was finished about a month later.    It cost $375 to fix the watch, but watch broke after that.    The jeweler said the watch would be expedited with the watch repair person under warranty, but the customer refused and wanted a refund.  Then the customer disputed the charges on his credit card, so the plaintiff wants the money back.    Then the defendant said mean things online about the watch breaking and not to go to the jeweler.   The jeweler gets nothing, and the defendant is happy.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

Ok, I am trying to turn over a new leaf and not be overly critical of people BUT in the wedding DJ case, there is no way I would have hired that guy as my DJ. Aren’t DJs supposed to keep the energy up at a reception and mix in some current tunes with older ones? He looked almost as old as I am (61) and didn’t look fun or energetic. I guess that’s what you get with whatever crazy barter thing the P’s mom had going on.

• Love 14

My guess was the cheapo parents of the bride hired whoever would work for the barter amount, and he was probably it.    Also, since apparently everything from the first to the last of the entire wedding was scripted by the bride, the DJ didn't have to add his choices.   I think they said that there was a separate DJ for the reception, and the original DJ only did the ceremony, first dances, and the last event, the garter toss, so he didn't have to worry about energy, or his playlist.     And they said the DJ had to wait from the first dances, through the entire reception/dance, and then play the garter song.   I bet the garter toss at the end was really late too.      Personally, I thought the bride and her mother were ridiculous that the original DJ ruined everything, and bet that when the divorce happens, after the idiot groom grows a backbone, that they'll blame the DJ for the divorce too.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Short Marriage, Long Debt-After a two month marriage, the groom's parents want the venue cost back, and a loan repaid to pay the ex-wife's debt off.    They were married and separated in less than two months, after living together for almost four years.    His parents paid for the venue, because bride didn't have the money for the deposit.  The bride's parents paid for the rehearsal dinner, but they're not suing for that back.    Bride was loaned $1,900 to pay off debts, so the couple could buy the house they were renting.   Fortunately, they didn't buy the house. The groom's mother only expected the loan to be repaid after the marriage failed.    JJ tells the groom's parents to stick it, and they get nothing.    Bet Thanksgiving will be lovely at the plaintiff's home if the defendant attends.

The plaintiffs got $1800 to repay the loan. The daughter in law gave them $100 the past April because she felt bad and because ex mother in law was "harassing" her.

12 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

Yeah, about that cookie thing.  She called her cookies Oreos at least three times.  I know she doctors them up somehow but she still calls them Oreos.  She sells them at a big profit.  Isn't that a little deceitful?

She said they were "chocolate dipped Oreos" or something. She sold them for a dollar each online? And sold 1200 of them? How did she ship them? Weird.

• Love 9