Type keyword(s) to search

AHS Walkthrough at Universal Orlando

• Start Topic

I love the actress who played Tara's mom on "True Blood" so I am glad she has been cast in this as the real-life Lee. I haven't seen "People vs. OJ" but I think Cuba Gooding Jr is pretty good in the premiere. The whole episode is slow-building and creepy and is probably the 3rd best premiere so far after "Murder House" and "Asylum". I just couldn't with the last 3 seasons so I am glad the show is going "back to basics". Does anyone think the Shelby character might eventually become the psychic (also played by Sarah Paulson) from season 1?

I just went through this house at Universal. It was very well done. It started in the basement of Murder House, takes you through Freak Show including Twisty's bus (complete with Dandy in a full on tantrum), and then through Hotel. It was easily the best house at HHN is year, and I did them all. 

• Love 1