Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Cut The Cancer Out

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, nexxie said:

If Tre is a true narcissist (in the clinical sense), she really doesn't want them to have a paycheck - or any attention, or even love. That anxiety she showed in the car was probably the same anxiety she always felt when other girls (especially relatives) got anything she wanted all for herself. "All for me and none for you" is the unconscious motto of narcissists.

Even though I think viewers have learned something by watching this kind of "queen bee" in action, the formula is old - wish they'd change it up!

And many inmates.  I guess Teresa scores on both counts.

I find it irritating she gets all lathered up over others' comments about her crimes but it is totally okay to write abut her prison months and profit.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The core of the show in the beginning were centered around the three Laurita marriages .  Had Melissa and Kathy not joined the show-Teresa could have ended up on the cutting room floor.  The best thing that ever happened for Teresa was bringing her family on.

I don't think they filmed anything but background until Teresa got out.

I have to say the whole Giudices going to prison makes this no longer must see TV.  Somehow it is just not relatable and much like Skinnygirl product placement, I have no desire to see Teresa launch her various careers-especially if she is going to grind on and on about her own family members trying to cash in.

Oh I don't doubt it started with a different direction but by the time the Gorgas/Wakilies came along, Tre had cemented her place in Andy's heart.   Between that meathead of a husband, her willingness to shit talk the other women and table flipping blackouts, I'd go so far as to say it's the other way around, to quote Albie Manzo, she was the best thing to happen to all of them. 

• Love 23

Dear Bravo, 

If you simply must cater to narcissistic queen bees, how about a show starring Vicki, Tre, Bethenny, Nene and Vanderpump - we can cheer the carnage as they scramble to be top bitch.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Did you catch the title hint? ;)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 11
26 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Dear Bravo, 

If you simply must cater to narcissistic queen bees, how about a show starring Vicki, Tre, Bethenny, Nene and Vanderpump - we can cheer the carnage as they scramble to be top bitch.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Did you catch the title hint? ;)

Tre and Nene would definitely end up punching the shit out of that uppity smart, ass mouth Bethanny. Those two could not take her mouth at all, she definitely would not be able to hide her "looking down on them" attitude.

On another matter, I don't give a shit about Kathy and Rosie, they aren't entertaining and that's not Tre's fault. This to me is much to do about nothing, it's nobody's business which is how Tre wanted to keep it but, Andy wanted them on the show and he's the boss.  However, Tre still has star power as far as this viewer is concerned and if she leaves I know I won't be watching. However, if the Wakiles leave I won't even notice that they are gone and Andy knows it.

Edited by represent
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Tre leaving the restaurant with Joe, crying on the way to the car seemed so real to me. I'm not her biggest fan, but she had a lot going on and it really seemed like she was about to break. Just returning back home recently, her husband getting ready to go "away" for 3 yrs, knowing she is going to be the sole bread winner and caretaker of the kids, and the one to pay the mortgage, mentioning more than once JoeGu's drinking problem that she's putting up with (it must be pretty bad if she's hoping prison with take care of the problem). She basically doesn't give a rat's ass about her two faced cousins at this point in time and doesn't want anybody constantly trying to drag her in to making nice with them. I totally get it. 

I agree. I lot of Howives love the crocodile tears, but Tre isn't really one of them. She LIKES to give off the confident, nothing-frazzles-me exterior. For her to show tears on camera isn't easy. 

• Love 24
11 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Tre leaving the restaurant with Joe, crying on the way to the car seemed so real to me. I'm not her biggest fan, but she had a lot going on and it really seemed like she was about to break. Just returning back home recently, her husband getting ready to go "away" for 3 yrs, knowing she is going to be the sole bread winner and caretaker of the kids, and the one to pay the mortgage, mentioning more than once JoeGu's drinking problem that she's putting up with (it must be pretty bad if she's hoping prison with take care of the problem). She basically doesn't give a rat's ass about her two faced cousins at this point in time and doesn't want anybody constantly trying to drag her in to making nice with them. I totally get it. 

It seemed real to me, too. Everything Teresa does this season seems real to me. The show became so stupid in the past with all the screeching, squealing, and manufactured drama that I found it hard to watch. Teresa seems to have risen above it, and now the rest of them seem to be desperately revolving around her (some are doing it better than others), and they just look silly and banal. Like her or not, (and I'm no Teresa cheerleader), she is going through some REAL s***, so the beggin' ass Wakiles, prego Asslee's staged engagement, Siggy and her rude, smart-mouthed son, and GrandMAW Jac talking about getting callouses on her "chuckie" from spin class--yuck--is like watching two very different shows. Some may not like it, but the Guidices and, to some extent, the Gorgas have become very sympathetic, IMHO, whilst the rest continue to look like standard-issue reality show morons. 

• Love 21

Yes, Chris Laurita, truer words have never been spoken.  Good luck, Pete.  You will need it, you poor sap.   And Ashley/Ashlee . . . that dress doesn't make you look fat, just pregnant.  Was she pregnant when this was filmed?  

I know these reality shows are scripted and not all authentic but that proposal was so fake and acted my eyes still hurt from my rolling them.  I don't like Ashley/Ashlee; never have.  I don't need to see her on my screen.  Send her over to the Manzo show and she can keep company with Lauren, who apparently likes to call people the c word on Twitter.  Very klassy.

I may stand alone but I really don't mind Siggy.  She's grown on me.  She does have a lot of good advice; unfortunately she's trying to repair a situation that involves a Guidice, Gorga and/or Wakile.  Good luck with that.  She'd have better luck with the hos in Orange County.

Speaking of Orange County, maybe if Kathy had brought Teresa a casserole . . .  Just saying.  It's apparently all Vicki wants.

I do think that Rosie is legitimately upset over being cut off from Joe.  They did seem to have a genuine friendship and I'm sorry for her about that.  Very surprised that the newly zen Teresa hasn't brought some kind of therapist (besides Siggy) into Casa Juicy since Joe is obviously and expectedly having a hard time. 

Is it just me or does Jacqueline always sound like she's on the verge of hysterics?  Even when she's just hanging out her voice always seems to have that manic quality or her inflection goes up several octaves at the end?  I don't know but apparently she does go hysterical next week.  For whatever reason.

Otherwise, fairly boring episode.  Really not much going on minus the Teresa drama.

Edited by psychoticstate
  • Love 12
24 minutes ago, represent said:

Tre and Nene would definitely end up punching the shit out of that uppity smart, ass mouth Bethanny. Those two could not take her mouth at all, she definitely would not be able to hide her "looking down on them" attitude.

Yeah, Bethenny would be pretty shaken up - Vicki would probably see it as an opportunity to team up - and Vanderpump might outplay all of them.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, PerPlexied said:

I hope those iced teas had unlimited refills, because Kathy and Rosie were so thirsty. 

Teresa may be a flawed human, but let's be real: She MADE the show a part of pop culture history at the end of the first season. And while both Kathy and Melissa came on guns blazing for Teresa in Season 3, only Melissa was able to navigate the messy maze that is reality TV properly. Sadly, Kathy (and Rosie and Bitchie) played their cards very wrong, and so that's why they're now left living off of cannoli crumbs. Sorry not sorry. 

Bwah! "Bitchie." lololol--Gold.

• Love 9

Melissa is cracking me up, with her don't bring me into this shit, I'm good with her (Tre), this season.

I laugh every time, looking at Melissa trying not to blow things cause she and Joe are on the inside now and I don't blame them, LOL.

When she was at the Wakiles, telling Jacqueline to cut the shit and leave me alone, I'm not in this, I could not stop laughing.

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

Sadly, Kathy (and Rosie and Bitchie) played their cards very wrong, and so that's why they're now left living off of cannoli crumbs. Sorry not sorry. 

And now they have that big ole' manse to pay for!  Holy crap, did you see the exterior shot of that thing? No way the Waikile's can afford that. No. Way.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, represent said:

Melissa is cracking me up, with her don't bring me into this shit, I'm good with her (Tre), this season.

I laugh every time, looking at Melissa trying not to blow things cause she and Joe are on the inside now and I don't blame them, LOL.

When she was at the Wakiles, telling Jacqueline to cut the shit and leave me alone, I'm not in this, I could not stop laughing.

It's creepy to me that cast members consider themselves "on the inside" when teaming up with people like Tre or Bethenny, but Bravo seems to set it up that way. And those women demand total (unreciprocated) loyalty. I was glad that Jaq called Melissa out on using Kathy and Rosie when she and Tre were on the outs - true dat. 

• Love 5

He's a slack jawed creeper, and I seriously don't ever want to see him again on my TV.

I feel awful for Victoria Wakile, not just for her health issues, but because I can't help but think she's the spitting image of her dad whenever I see her on screen.  

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Muffyn said:

And Ritchie is one of the most disgusting people  to ever be on a housewives show.  He has been sexually inappropriate numerous times.  He is one of those guys who says horrible things, grabs women, demeans women and then plays it off as a joke.  Yes, he called young girls fat.  Yes, he walked around with a boner in a group of people.  Multiple women have commented about him being handsie.  Kathy just says, "Oh that's how he is."  He's a pig and I do not need to be reminded of his existence. 

I've seen tweets from him that were absolutely vile, too.  Of course, you had to be quick because he was the master of Tweet and Delete.   Then there is this gem from 2011 - apparently a store owner didn't give Richie as many free shirts as Richie felt he deserved.

http://www.realitytea.com/2011/07/20/store-owner-slams-real-housewives-of-nj-kathy-wakiles-husband-rich/

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, represent said:

I really need to go back to see the transformation from the Gorgas/Juicys being enemies to friends. 

Teresa's scenes with them were the most enjoyable. Especially the one with her brother in the gym and in the car. It makes sense that her hard exterior would crack after that meeting, and do so whilst with her brother. They must have been very close once  given the seemingly shitty household they grew up. I am sorry it took Tre massively messing up and hitting rock bottom for them to come to this point.

Melissa's sensitivity with regards to the group shit talking Tre was unlike her and it made me gladder that the siblings and their spouses are showing a united front at this time.

I hate to say it. No, I really don't. I hope Tre divorces Juicy. She and her girls would be so much better off.

• Love 6

The best thing that ever happened for Teresa was bringing her family on.

Absolutely. If you fancy yourself better than your co-stars because your house has more square footage, and you're supposedly all about "love, love, love"? Then you shouldn't care who the producers add to the cast.

I lot of Howives love the crocodile tears, but Tre isn't really one of them.

Yeah, but the sincerity of it gets lost when she denies her tears, such as the time she repeatedly lied to Audriana's face about crying, as if the child was a complete idiot who shouldn't believe her own eyes.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

I actually found Theresa's sit-down with Rosie and Kathy to be refreshing compared to such things in past seasons. Theresa actually was a lot more honest about not wanting to deal with these people than she would have been pre-prison. She didn't play nice, all the while knowing she's going to do everything possible to never see them again. Instead she pretty much told them she didn't need the aggravation and have a nice life. To me, it's an improvement.

A huge improvement! I have been fascinated watching Tre this season. The personal growth and stability she has seemed to achieve via her time in prison, is fairly astounding. I hope the lessons stick and she doesn't revert back to prior form. Whoever the prison therapist is, she did a good job with Tre. 

• Love 11

Richie looked different.  Did he have something done to his face?  he is such a creep.  Agree with the other poster that I bet he had the hots for Teresa and maybe Kathy knew it...could be why Teresa said that Kathy and Rich almost divorced....she knew something to say that. 

I think Tre came off as good in this episode.  Joe Gorga and Melissa also.  Nice for a change. I don't like Kathy or Rosie.  Roise is tolerable with joe but awful when paired with her sister. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Muffyn said:

I am so stealing this line! 

If they were really interested in having a relationship with Tre (not just more camera time), they would offer her help given her current situation.  Why not offer to babysit so she and Joe can have some time together before he goes to camp?  Offer to help with the girls when Joe's away.  They could do this in a way that is not triggering.  But these things don't get them camera time.

I do think Rosie misses her relationship with Joe.  I'm not sure she has had any kind of close relationship with Tre in a long time.  Being close in high school does not mean that closeness lasts forever.  At the restaurant, Rosie looked one heartbeat away from raging out.  She has anger issues and alcohol issues.  So she and Joe Giu are simpatico.  However, Tre doesn't need another raging alcoholic in her life. 

Every time they show the Wakiles without Tre they are complaining about her.  Call me a fool, but I don't tend to get cozy with people who trash talk me. 

And Ritchie is one of the most disgusting people  to ever be on a housewives show.  He has been sexually inappropriate numerous times.  He is one of those guys who says horrible things, grabs women, demeans women and then plays it off as a joke.  Yes, he called young girls fat.  Yes, he walked around with a boner in a group of people.  Multiple women have commented about him being handsie.  Kathy just says, "Oh that's how he is."  He's a pig and I do not need to be reminded of his existence. 

No freaking way. Teresa does not trust them period and she has every right to feel that way based on everything Kathy/Richie/Rosie have said ON camera.

Can you imagine Kathy being at an event with Teresa and her girls?....she is going to start talking about Audriana being left UNattended again.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

A huge improvement! I have been fascinated watching Tre this season. The personal growth and stability she has seemed to achieve via her time in prison, is fairly astounding. I hope the lessons stick and she doesn't revert back to prior form. Whoever the prison therapist is, she did a good job with Tre. 

So true. And the rest of the nitwits--sans the Gorgas, who think "I'm with her!" is about Teresa and not Hillary--are looking even more ridiculous than usual with trying to trot out the same, played-out, 'ig'nant' bull crap. GrandMAW Jac tried it and got her ass handed to her, and now the thirsty Wakiles have, too. I think they all came in to the show this season (dumb morons that they are) thinking that they were the righteous ones and they were finally going to be able to 'take Teresa down.' Boy, did they all get a rude awakening. Well-deserved, I might add. 

I can't help but think that these thirsty, fame-whoring apes are just kicking themselves and wishing they had been loyal and supportive instead of trying to be as nasty and vicious as they possibly could. They all look so lame and petty now.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 12

Call me crazy, but I definitely see differences in Teresa's behaviour and I think she comes across a lot more genuine than she ever has in the past. We've seen all of the 'fake' make ups between Teresa and Melissa. This time around it seems real and by extension of that, Teresa's relationship with her brother is reaping the benefits of that as well. Teresa is so much more engaging with her nieces and nephews and seeing her interest in asking about Nicholas...these are all things that the old Teresa wouldn't have done. In fact, the old Teresa would blame her husband's impending prison sentence as a distraction that prevented her from being a decent human being. I don't see that Teresa right now. She can always revert to the old, 'poor me' attitude, but for now I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. 

I really enjoyed seeing Teresa open up to Melissa about Joe and her scene with Joe at the gym was adorable. 

How can both sets of cousins be an embarrassments to both their parents when those same parents don't even talk to each other? It sounds like they're just carrying on the tradition that their parents have set. 

• Love 11

I still have to watch this.It's recording late tonight. I didn't record it last night because I didn't want them tacking on the so so manzoid show to garner a better false rating. Don't want them to have any kind of rating.

One might wonder while Albie fluffs Andy is mommie fluffing Albie as she hunts down a paid beard I mean girlfriend for him?

From reading here I can imagine how the big sit down went

On another note since Kathy backed the wrong play and  her Kanoli Kastle didn't help her make the cut on RHoNJ she is giving everyone a look with this.

https://omj.com/2016/07/08/open-house-kathy-wakile-franklin-lakes-home-tour/

I love the last line in the article. Soon as I read if I said. Nooooo I don't think so.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I still have to watch this.It's recording late tonight. I didn't record it last night because I didn't want them tacking on the so so manzoid show to garner a better false rating. Don't want them to have any kind of rating.

One might wonder while Albie fluffs Andy is mommie fluffing Albie as she hunts down a paid beard I mean girlfriend for him?

From reading here I can imagine how the big sit down went

On another note since Kathy backed the wrong play and  her Kanoli Kastle didn't help her make the cut on RHoNJ she is giving everyone a look with this.

I love the last line in the article. Soon as I read if I said. Nooooo I don't think so.

Quote from article: "Kathy designed the home to be family oriented. She says, “My kids, that are grown adults now, this is their home. I’m not in any rush to get rid of them. I want them here, I want their friends here, and all of our family. Everyone gathers here.

...Not 'everyone.' ha! As Nene would say, "The thirst is real. Thanks for posting, Giselle.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

Quote from article: "Kathy designed the home to be family oriented. She says, “My kids, that are grown adults now, this is their home. I’m not in any rush to get rid of them. I want them here, I want their friends here, and all of our family. Everyone gathers here.

...Not 'everyone.' ha! As Nene would say, "The thirst is real. Thanks for posting, Giselle.

That stood out to me also. Kathy was bit hard by the Martha Stewart bug. Her food looks good, is presented very well and I'm sure she is a good hostess. What I think bothers her  most of all is that her abilities can't shine and she can't be the hostess with the mostess "ON TV" like Martha. While on RHoNJ full time I bet she had dreams of a spin off lifestyle show and now even with the Kanoly Kastle she still can't her realize her dream. That was the sole reason I believe that house was built, to showcase her and her family.

The thing is when you come off as a bitter bitch, you have a creepy husband that is highly inappropriate, and a sister who gets mouthy when drunk and you bad mouth family on National TV your proclamations of Hearth, Home, and Hostess ring hollow.

• Love 18
38 minutes ago, Giselle said:

That stood out to me also. Kathy was bit hard by the Martha Stewart bug. Her food looks good, is presented very well and I'm sure she is a good hostess. What I think bothers her  most of all is that her abilities can't shine and she can't be the hostess with the mostess "ON TV" like Martha. While on RHoNJ full time I bet she had dreams of a spin off lifestyle show and now even with the Kanoly Kastle she still can't her realize her dream. That was the sole reason I believe that house was built, to showcase her and her family.

The thing is when you come off as a bitter bitch, you have a creepy husband that is highly inappropriate, and a sister who gets mouthy when drunk and you bad mouth family on National TV your proclamations of Hearth, Home, and Hostess ring hollow.

Truth.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, NetflixandChill said:

That was the part that sealed it to me. I realized that she kind of reacts how I do. I'm someone that once I hit my breaking point, that's just it. There's no talking reason or making things better. I will cut you out and be done, because my sanity cannot take it. I also do the same gasping for breath thing as I try not to cry, because even though I know it's what I had to do, it hurts and it sucks and it's not how I want it. That's what I got from Teresa during that. I think she wishes things were different, mainly with Rosie. I don't think she cares that much about if things were different with Kathy, but they had a moment where they showed her looking at Rosie, and you could see that it hurt her. She and Rosie were really close, and I think cutting Rosie out is what is hurting her the most, but she knows that it's basically both of them or nothing. And when she left, she just seemed so worn down and emotionally drained. That is not fake crying. That's the real gasping sound of when it's stuck in your throat and you're desperately trying to push it back down, because you know if you start, it's game over. That was one of the realest moments she's had on the show, I think, and it hurt to watch. 

Teresa is far from perfect, and really needs to get rational about some things, but I can't help but feel for her, because she's going through a lot. She spent a year away from her kids, is probably adjusting to issues I'm sure that have formed while she was gone, and is now home with a husband who is drinking himself into a stupor because he's about to go to prison for years and might not ever get to come home. And while that's going on, she's got her kids she's probably trying to keep in the dark about Joe being off the rails as much as she can, and keep them happy and just as okay as they can be with what's about to go on, and she's got her own reactions to it. She's about to lose her husband for years, and possibly have to face him getting deported, thus having to decide whether she's going to up and move her 4 kids to another continent. All while being the sole breadwinner, having a lot of her crap filmed for the world to see so she can pay the bills, and still try to keep her head on straight. Again, she's got some stuff she needs to work on and a lot of these things are of her own doing, but that's still heavy stuff that would leave the best of us in the fetal position in bed for the better part of each week. And yet her cousins, who claim to love her, are just piling on, clinging to her, telling her to let them in. I wouldn't have the sanity to work through my crap with them either. 

This is what I thought but better said than I could have. Watching Siggy say that if she can make up with Jac and Melissa why can't she make up with Kathy and Rosie, I had to say, maybe because between those two and her husband going away, and everything else she has piling on her she's at her limit of what she can handle. If they really care about her and want a relationship then maybe they should have just said, you know what Teresa, we love you and want you in our lives when you are ready, no pressure. 

The way they are going about it is too much

• Love 12
42 minutes ago, NetflixandChill said:

That's what I got from Teresa during that. I think she wishes things were different, mainly with Rosie. I don't think she cares that much about if things were different with Kathy, but they had a moment where they showed her looking at Rosie, and you could see that it hurt her. She and Rosie were really close, and I think cutting Rosie out is what is hurting her the most, but she knows that it's basically both of them or nothing.

This.  Teresa's problem is really with Richie and Kathy not with Rosie.  However, Teresa can not have a relationship with Rosie without Richie and Kathy worming their way into their relationship.  I feel that Rosie has some emotional issues (as well as anger issues) that are exploited by her sister and brother in law.  It really is a shame because it is obvious that Teresa adores Rosie and vice versa.  

• Love 18
11 hours ago, queenjen said:

That scene where they are walking together: Melissa enquires about how Juicy is coping and Tre blows her off with the usual bs.

I got the total opposite from that scene. I was surprised at how open Tre was with Mel. Instead of her usual, "It's fine. Everything's good" response she opened up to Mel about Joe being scared, Joe not wanting to talk, about Joe's drinking being out of control, how she thought drying out in prison would be good for him, etc. To me that was far from a blow off response.

8 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

This.  Teresa's problem is really with Richie and Kathy not with Rosie.  However, Teresa can not have a relationship with Rosie without Richie and Kathy worming their way into their relationship.  I feel that Rosie has some emotional issues (as well as anger issues) that are exploited by her sister and brother in law.  It really is a shame because it is obvious that Teresa adores Rosie and vice versa.  

Perfect explanation of how I feel too.  I think Kathy and Richie dangle the subtle threat of alienation in front of Rosie if she doesn't take their side.

• Love 19
10 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I was a little sickened by Teresa thinking it was okay for Joe to drink alcoholically while awaiting incarceration.  No it really isn't okay for the kids to be around a drunk Joe.  He was suppose to be getting help.  Further evidence she is a very clueless individual. 

I never hear Tre say she was okay with Joe drinking, in fact just the opposite. She seems upset by it and has stated so but you cannot force an alcoholic to get help until they are ready, cannot MAKE an alcoholic stop drinking until he decide to stop. It's so close to Joe leaving that having an intervention of some sort would be pointless. She's counting on the fact that he'll dry out in prison.

• Love 16

Such an extreme case of Keeping Up With the Joes-es with that house. Kanoli Kastle is so hilarious. She cannot have made enough money on those books or cannolis to build something like that! I used to work at Barnes & Noble and I scanned her book out of curiosity to see how it was selling and it was zero copies at our store. Now I'm in the midwest, where she's probably not as big as on the east coast. But still. 

Anyway, I do like the blue cabinets and marble countertops in the kitchen. It's a pretty look. They must have a huge mortgage. They'll probably end up selling it at a loss. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, happykitteh said:
33 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Perfect explanation of how I feel too.  I think Kathy and Richie dangle the subtle threat of alienation in front of Rosie if she doesn't take their side.

Rosie is an emotionally vulnerable person and for Kathy and Richie manipulating and threatening her in this way is beyond vile.   

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, jaync said:

The Wakiles are no doubt thirsty, and it's certainly Teresa's prerogative to not associate with them. However, her reasoning for not wanting to do so is just fucking lame. First of all, what Mrs. P said in the flashback clip was just common sense, and not offensive (and how convenient that the part where Mrs. P shuts down her own brood for talking negatively about Teresa is never shown). And secondly, Teresa was every bit and more a nasty hosebeast to the Pierris/Wakiles at that reunion than they were to her. Teresa's crying when she and Joey left the restaurant was weaksauce.

Nor qualified to actually teach yoga.

LOL at Chris' TH.

Mrs. P knew the conversation was referring to Teresa, it wasn't a general statement. Old lady should have kept her yap shut regarding her niece while the cameras were rolling. When it comes to real life shit, legal shit, going to jail shit, not silly stuff like cookbooks and who said what, you have your family's back. You don't comment publicly. You have that convo off camera. Furthermore Mrs. P obviously hasn't read the paperwork regarding the Exxon lawsuit against the Walikies and their legal shenanigans or she wouldn't be so quick to comment.

Looking at the flashback to the reunion that was shown it clearly showed Kathy making the first nasty comment regarding the parents when she called Tre's mother a "fucking liar" and proceeded to call Tre's father - her uncle - a coward after Tre retaliated by saying Tre's dad was there for Kathy and Rosie more than their own dad. I don't recall Tre name calling Kathy's parents. I don't blame Tre one bit here. If someone called my mom a "fucking liar" we are gonna go! I will rip you apart.  I also don't blame Rosie for going nuts on Tre for Tre insulting her Rosie's father. These are lines you don't cross.

Edited by happykitteh
spelliing
  • Love 12

Rosie makes for good tv and I enjoy watching her.  But there is no way in hell I would want to be in the same room with her.  I imagine being with her, you need to be careful of what you say or she may erupt.  I have no patience for playing an adult version of hot potato.  It's hard enough with my toddlers.  Lol. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Overall, I'm actually enjoying seeing the closeness between the Gorgas and Tre again. I also liked how Melissa tried to shut down the gossip at the Walkilies house. Richie can lose me with his, "For years you've been engaging in this kind of topic and now you're shutting it down? No fair!" What is he? Five?

That was sooo funny when Richie complained "that's not fair!"  when the Gorgas shut him down. You could hear the rising panic in his voice as he realized his entire plan for the season, to shit talk the Guidices, wasn't going to float! He was thinking, "Tre won't film with us and the Gorgas won't side with us. What now?? How DARE the Gorgas change the game! OMG, Kathy and I are done!"  Images of foreclosure notices were dancing in his head.

Richie didn't understand why Tre would be fine with the Gorgas and Jac but not them. Here's a clue Richie:  Melissa and Joe were there for Tre and Joe Gui while Tre was away. Joe Go visited her and Mel helped with the girls. Jac is a friend and not family, therefore she isn't held to as high a standard as Kathy, who is blood.

Did it seem to anyone else that Jac seemed a bit nervous and uncomfortable when she thought there might be a chance Tre and Kathy would make up? She also seemed thrilled when Tre make it clear that would not happen. I think she was afraid if Tre had gotten on with Kathy her screen time would be reduced and Kathy might replace her.

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Kathy has nice taste in windows and doors, I will give her that.

wakile-homepng-a57d7f3a879df44a.png

Mmmmmm, I question her decisions.  It looks like a remodel. The center portion  looks nothing like the rest of the house as if she just added a fancy front and a fancy center back with some fancy windows and left the rest as is with the same windows. At least Joe Gorga's house the front façade is cohesive. Plus that stupid random stone work on the exterior is awful. I liked her open kitchen but her idea that she calls "Kathy's kitchen triangle: is an old, old design principle in kitchen designing. The mirrored glass backsplash might look nice but it will be hell to keep clean not to mention keeping moisture from damaging the mirrored tiles and cracking with excessive heat or a banging pot..

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, Giselle said:
36 minutes ago, Giselle said:

wakile-homepng-a57d7f3a879df44a.png

Mmmmmm, I question her decisions.  It looks like a remodel. The center portion  looks nothing like the rest of the house as if she just added a fancy front and a fancy center back with some fancy windows and left the rest as is with the same windows. At least Joe Gorga's house the front façade is cohesive. Plus that stupid random stone work on the exterior is awful. I liked her open kitchen but her idea that she calls "Kathy's kitchen triangle: is an old, old design principle in kitchen designing. The mirrored glass backsplash might look nice but it will be hell to keep clean not to mention keeping moisture from damaging the mirrored tiles and cracking with excessive heat or a banging pot..

The house has a very small setback from the street considering how large it is. I also see utility boxes in the front yard on the left. Not a good look. Wonder why they didn't try to landscape around them to disguise them.  I wonder if they bought a lot in a neighborhood not designed for McMansions cuz it was cheaper and are the largest house in the neighborhood. The house looks misplaced on the lot to me. Probably also has crappy construction and low end finished inside (think the Gorga house) so they could be poseurs at a discount price.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MollyBrown said:

Rosie makes for good tv and I enjoy watching her.  But there is no way in hell I would want to be in the same room with her.  I imagine being with her, you need to be careful of what you say or she may erupt.  I have no patience for playing an adult version of hot potato.  It's hard enough with my toddlers.  Lol. 

I think Rosie has  long standing alcohol and anger issues. If I was Tre I wouldn't want her around Joe. The last thing he needs is a drinking buddy.

• Love 5

I just started watching this episode and......just please Bravo tell me you're not trying to make Ashley happen as a 'Jr Housewife' like Briana from the OC seems to be now.  I promise you, I wont watch those two.  And I've been a loyal fan of your shows from the beginning.  But there IS a limit.

• Love 10

I can remember from some of the earlier seasons where 'relatives' were alluded to who wanted to push on the show and Tre was stopping it.  Suddenly Caroline is friends with Melissa and the Walikes and it becomes clear that Caro is tired of Tre or something happened where Tre got on her wrong side and she was pushing Melissa and Kathy.  Both were extremely thirsty to get their piece of Theresa's pie at Bravo.  Back stabbing all around with them trying to take down Teresa because she was stopping them from being on the show as much as possible.  (I guess she figured she'd found the thing and was making good money, why cut her share when pushy relatives wanted in on a good thing)  It's been a battle ever since.  I think the whole problem stems from Tre shutting them out of the show as much as possible.  Tre and Melissa have settled now because 1) Andy likes Melissa and esp Joe, and 2) Tre needs an ally and since it looks like Mel ain't going anywhere she might as well be it.  Melissa is just thrilled to be on the show as the 'glamorous' one.  (in her mind)  So she's not pooping where she's playing. 

Rosie admitted that Tre was there for her when they were young and Rosie realized she was gay but that Kathy was not.  I think Rosie has always looked for that approval from Kathy and that's why she is so adamantly taking her side, no matter what.  Richie is just Disgusting.  And I totally agree with the above poster who said something happened in the past between Richie and Tre-- he came on to her or something and was rebuked.  (maybe several times)  When they were on the show a lot I noticed him leering at Tre quite a bit, that's what gave me the first idea of something like that.  She seems uncomfortable around him.  If I noticed him then you know Kathy noticed him and whatever else and HATES Tre.  Whether for being the object of her husbands desire, or Tre's being disgusted at the fact that Richie desires her which would be a little humiliating to Kathy.  I know one thing, I'll be glad to see the back of Kathy's leer/smile.  She seems extremely shady to me. 

• Love 10