Type keyword(s) to search

Russ and Paola: You're the Only Juan for Me

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Oh, I see.....so, it's not really that she wants a modeling career. That makes sense.  It may be just an excuse to act promiscuous.  

Wanting attention doesn't necessarily mean promiscuous. And liking sex (even with multiple partners) isn't a negative, as long as you are being honest and safe about it, isn't a negative.YMMV.

• Love 6

All teary eyed over her miscarriage when she’s back home but in Colombia it’s all Juan all the time. 

And didn’t she say originally that she found out she was pregnant and two days later she miscarried? Now it’s a week later? 

• Love 6
Just now, Meowwww said:

She just said she is O negative but her body makes antibodies and needs a shot.  Isn’t that Rh negative?  (Watching on DVR) 

Yes that’s exactly it. Mother and fetus have to have the same Rh factor or there can be issues. 

Don’t know where she got the “weak limbs” thing from.

3 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

And being petty here.  WHO goes for a run in full makeup, hair down???

Well....sexy  espicy Colombian Pao does!!!! So all her admirers can see her and cheer her on!!!

• Love 4

Someone on Reddit posted this:

Pao has been pregnant before...

My husband and I are medical nerds. So basically Pao said her blood type caused her to miscarry the baby. Her blood type is O negative and she didn’t get a Rhogam injection so her antibodies attacked the baby. BUTTTT she wouldn’t have had those antibodies unless she had been pregnant before. ?

• Love 14

My mom and dad were rh opposites and they had eight kids. My mother turned out to be one of the rare people who do not develop the antibodies so she never needed to have those shots. But her doctor was prepared if something did change. 

I also think the danger isn’t during the pregnancy itself, but during and right after the birth when the opposing blood types can cross and mix via the umbilical cord. 

• Love 3
(edited)

So boring. Like Duggar level boring. I watch Little People Big World and I'm F F through Pao and her terrible acting. Didn't she see that Loren 's attempt to capitalize on a medical problem does not fly with their viewers?

Edited by spankydoll
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh Poa will milk that miscarriage so she won't be expected to have a child, the reality is that all she cares about is her career and the miscarriage excuse is lies.

and taking seeexy phoootos

• Love 4
(edited)
11 hours ago, Meowwww said:

WHO goes for a run in full makeup, hair down???

Kelly Bensimone.

But only in the middle of the street, in Manhattan, during rush hour.

Sorry - couldn't resist!  

;)

Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 9.32.47 AM.png

Edited by OldButHappy
(added photo)
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, iwasish said:

But that’s not the modeling she wants to do. She wants to be the hot sexy Sofia Vergara. She wants to wear as little as possible or be naked, with smarmy Juan cheering her on from the sidelines. She wants to  hangout with Juan and his group and go to the bars and places where she’s known and dance and wave to all the drunks whoa are ogling her.

I don’t think she even cares about the money all that much, it’s the attention she craves.

Good point.  Juan probably doesn't have anyone else to hang on to so he can have an exciting fun life since Pao left.  Poseur.

16 hours ago, iwasish said:

Yes that’s exactly it. Mother and fetus have to have the same Rh factor or there can be issues. 

Don’t know where she got the “weak limbs” thing from.

Well....sexy  espicy Colombian Pao does!!!! So all her admirers can see her and cheer her on!!!

She got the "weak limbs" thing from her research....a/k/a Dr. Google.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

Kelly Bensimone.

But only in the middle of the street, in Manhattan, during rush hour.

Sorry - couldn't resist!  

;)

Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 9.32.47 AM.png

That's exactly what popped into my mind also!!! lol She's such an attention-seeking weirdo.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Someone on Reddit posted this:

Ooh yes. Also, the look on her face when the doctor asked if she'd been pregnant before was such a dead giveaway, I seriously thought we were about to get a "big reveal." Her eyes bugged out for a second and she said "yes..." but then added "a month ago!" like "good save, Pao, you spicy Latina liar! You really fooled that doctor who specializes in this exact condition, and also a million viewers who know the look of guilt when they see it!" I don't have an opinion on whatever reproductive choices she may have made in the past, but it is a little hilarious to watch her try to spin this as her first and much-wanted pregnancy.

• Love 7
On July 1, 2018 at 7:45 PM, iwasish said:

My mom and dad were rh opposites and they had eight kids. My mother turned out to be one of the rare people who do not develop the antibodies so she never needed to have those shots. But her doctor was prepared if something did change. 

I also think the danger isn’t during the pregnancy itself, but during and right after the birth when the opposing blood types can cross and mix via the umbilical cord. 

I posted before calling out Pao's BS.   I am  RH- and Rhogram was not released ( approved) until year after my first baby died at 5 days of unrelated heart  issue followed by a miscarriage  So I could not get it at all and my 4th pregnancy  I had amino synthesis every 3 days and he was taken 5 weeks early and needed 2  complete blood exchange transfusions and 3rd partial.  At the time you got injection after first birth, miscarriage or abortion.   Now  i  understand you get injection at 26 weeks and there are no issues.  its only mother being RH- which is a rare blood type.  I just figured she had an abortion in her country and blood probably wouldn't be typed then.  Either way it was drama driven. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I just figured she had an abortion in her country and blood probably wouldn't be typed then.

I had similar thoughts...perhaps more than one abortion.

• Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I posted before calling out Pao's BS.   I am  RH- and Rhogram was not released ( approved) until year after my first baby died at 5 days of unrelated heart  issue followed by a miscarriage  So I could not get it at all and my 4th pregnancy  I had amino synthesis every 3 days and he was taken 5 weeks early and needed 2  complete blood exchange transfusions and 3rd partial.  At the time you got injection after first birth, miscarriage or abortion.   Now  i  understand you get injection at 26 weeks and there are no issues.  its only mother being RH- which is a rare blood type.  I just figured she had an abortion in her country and blood probably wouldn't be typed then.  Either way it was drama driven. 

I think the issues are only if the baby is a different RH factor than the mother. My mom is deceased so I can’t ask her and my dad... well he barely knows what day of the week it is (he’s 90+). 

Looks like Pao’s granny dies. I’m sure she’s glad she spent those ten minutes with her. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

I’m O Neg and my husband is B+. My daughters are in their 30s and immediately after my first was delivered and found to be +, I had the Rhogan shot. With my second pregnancy, I had the shot at 26 weeks and when daughter #2 was born, also +, I seem to recall having another shot even though I had my tubes tied during my Caesarean.  

• Love 1

So what is Pao's next step when their boring storyline gets dumped from the show?

failed attempt to get on Dancing with the Stars

Fake marital breakdown to get on marriage boot camp

more photo shoots but She will have to pay the photographers as they aren't getting free airtime

trades in Roos for one of those old sugar daddies that she was dancing for at the mistress open house 

???

• Love 10

At this point, I don't believe a thing that comes out of her damn mouth. No matter what she's doing, she's got that smirk on her face, like she is acting, but isn't comfortable acting, and she isn't good at it either. Everything she says is a manipulation. I cannot stand her and the best thing Russ could do is dump her. His family must hate watching this crap. Pao is ugly inside and out.

• Love 18

I have friends that have gone thru miscarriages a few weeks after finding out they are pregnant and it’s awful, so I hate to judge. But I remember Pao saying that she thought she was pregnant and then a few days later found out she wasn’t. Can anyone correct me on this? If so, there’s a lot of dramatics for what is a fairly common occurrence. 

• Love 3
Just now, PityFree said:

Pao needs  to stop with the center parts. And the bright red clown hair.

And realize she’s not all that. 

Poor Russ’s hair, still depressed. 

• Love 12

I don’t understand why they have to interview them as a group.  They don’t have relationships with each other outside of this tell all show.  I think the show would go a lot better if they just interviewed one couple at a time.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Ynicknan said:

I have friends that have gone thru miscarriages a few weeks after finding out they are pregnant and it’s awful, so I hate to judge. But I remember Pao saying that she thought she was pregnant and then a few days later found out she wasn’t. Can anyone correct me on this? If so, there’s a lot of dramatics for what is a fairly common occurrence. 

To me it sounded like a heavy period at most.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

I can’t believe she isn’t on the pill. No way she’ll risk getting her period when she’s asked to pose in a teeny bikini  or get bloated right before a VIP (in her mind) photoshoot. And what if she had a sudden heavy flow while wearing her tight white pants or tight white  dress or tight any color anything? 

No she lied, I don’t even think Russ believes her,  heck!!!’ his hair doesn’t believe her.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Ynicknan said:

But I remember Pao saying that she thought she was pregnant and then a few days later found out she wasn’t

I also recall Pao saying she found out she was pregnant then had her “mees-carriage” a WEEK later. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I also recall Pao saying she found out she was pregnant then had her “mees-carriage” a WEEK later. 

And with the devastating news of her blood disease and visions of babies with weak limbs floating in her head, she ran off to Colombia to visit her poor dying granny for all of 5 minutes and then off to her old stomping grounds to ride scooters without a helmet and hang out drinking with her BFF and finding her true authentic spicy sexy Colombian self that Russ has smothered the life out of. But Russ was supposed to know how devastated she was about her poor baby that she wanted so much!!!

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Could could you do the "ridiculous " that she says about having to choose Between  Russ and Juan?

I am terrible at accents. 

Interesting that Pao rarely visits Russ’s family.

i recall when she showed up at the breakfast table in front of his folks half naked and he told her to go put some clothes on, she didn’t get why they were offended/uncomfortable or did she just do it to be shocking and mean girl? 

Loved Anfisa tossing her classy calendar in her face, even Russ was speechless.

• Love 17
10 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

If anyone from TLC reads here, I am literally begging you to never, ever, ever, times infinity, ever have Pao in another season of any version if 90DF. Please. 

She is horrid to watch and their storylines are repetitive and boring. She's a self absorbed narcissist and Russ is just a straight up idiot at this point. 

She is incredibly unwatchable.  If she had a Q rating it would start with a minus sign.  She is a 14 year old mean girl in a 30 year old woman's body.  As wretched as she is, you would think that I'd have sympathy for Russ, but I don't.  It's been pretty clear for a while now but especially in the tell-all that this guy's entire ego and self-worth is tied up in having a bombshell wife.  He acts like an insecure teenager who just landed his first sexy girlfriend.  The guy is just lame and has much deserved misery ahead as he tries to fend off every hound that Pao bats her eyes at.

• Love 20
32 minutes ago, Dobian said:

She is incredibly unwatchable.  If she had a Q rating it would start with a minus sign.  She is a 14 year old mean girl in a 30 year old woman's body.  

With a big bald spot on top of her head. 

mike drop.

• Love 6

It was funny when Juan said she still had feelings for motorcycle guy or whoever and she protested, but you could tell from her face and body language that she was lying.

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

14 hours ago, magemaud said:

It happens.  We suspect I lost 3 - all before I realized I had been pregnant (I have PCOS, and I frequently skip months).  All 3 were horribly painful, with heavy bleeding, and lots of clotting (sorry for our male members).  Still, I had assumed I was just having a more heavy than normal time, although the pain concerned me.  That part didn't shock me too much.  I could see it happening.

14 hours ago, iwasish said:

And with the devastating news of her blood disease and visions of babies with weak limbs floating in her head, she ran off to Colombia to visit her poor dying granny for all of 5 minutes and then off to her old stomping grounds to ride scooters without a helmet and hang out drinking with her BFF and finding her true authentic spicy sexy Colombian self that Russ has smothered the life out of. But Russ was supposed to know how devastated she was about her poor baby that she wanted so much!!!

Yeah, the weak limbs thing makes zero sense.  I had a relative that had a baby with a mild degree of "floppy baby syndrome" but it's not the end of the world.  They had a physical therapist come to the house, and they did exercises with her, and she strengthened up quickly.  There is a laundry list of conditions that can cause FBS, but I don't buy her information on that.  She's just looking for an excuse to not try again.  We eventually quit, but that was because I was told I could easily die IF I managed to carry to full term, so we made the decision to stop, and my husband made the decision to get permanent BC on his end, so I could quit taking all the stuff I was taking.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Russ's hair is bad, but then, so are his clothes. Who folds up the sleeves in a short sleeved shirt these days?

Believe it or not, that look is in. I tried to include a link to GQ but their site gave my computer a seizure. (What's with major media outlets having spammy, unreadable sites??)

16 hours ago, iwasish said:

i recall when she showed up at the breakfast table in front of his folks half naked and he told her to go put some clothes on, she didn’t get why they were offended/uncomfortable or did she just do it to be shocking and mean girl? 

Not sure, but I always got the impression that Mother Russ took those images from her mind's eye and spent 90 minutes or so with Mr. Buzzy the Vibrator.

• Love 2