Jump to content

Type keyword(s) to search

Russ and Paola: You're the Only Juan for Me


  • Reply
  • Start Topic

Recommended Posts


6 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Russ has that pointy hair like Alexei.  Was it some sort of fashion that men were trying to look like kewpie dolls.

It's almost a Hersheys Kiss.

And at this opportunity, may I plead for Respect For Russ.

He’s a fine character with intelligence, maturity and integrity. He’s honest, caring, respectful, and a handsome man.  Russ is devoted to Paola.

Paola, OTOH…

Edited by checker
toned it down!
  • Love 6
Link to comment
16 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Russ has that pointy hair like Alexei.  Was it some sort of fashion that men were trying to look like kewpie dolls.

Their hair is thinning so it is supposed to give it volume and make it look like they have hair. On a weird note- my Gay friends say this is a big trend with them????? Just throwing it out there! lol

  • Love 5
Link to comment

5 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Good to know that now Paola's on the books, she's getting gigs.

 

Uh, Paolo, that's not modeling.  And it's not dancing, or acting.  Looks like she is in lingerie, Russ.  Run, Russ, run.  You are a quality man, responsible, with good values.  Drop this tramp before she brings you down further. 

  • Love 4
Link to comment

2 minutes ago, Quof said:

Insist she cover her tits at the breakfast table. 

That's about it.

Still laughing!

Link to comment
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

 

Are you guys serious? OMG, I'm dying. 

Actually, the parents didn't say a word, Mom just gave Russ "the look" and he went to Pao and told her she should change out of her lingerie. 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Swim mom said:

Actually, the parents didn't say a word, Mom just gave Russ "the look" and he went to Pao and told her she should change out of her lingerie. 

Oh wow. I thought they were verbally abusive to her in some manner. I guess spicy Latinas need to wear lingerie to the breakfast table. *eyeroll*

  • Love 7
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

Oh wow. I thought they were verbally abusive to her in some manner. I guess spicy Latinas need to wear lingerie to the breakfast table. *eyeroll*

They weren't very nice to her, and demanded they sleep in separate bedrooms, etc.  But I don't recall them being out and out mean, like calling names, etc.  Just very "cold".  She did come down for breakfast dressed fairly inappropriately for someone who is a guest in someone's home, IMO, but YMMV.  I do recall him introducing her to all of his friends, and they seemed to warm up to her quickly, so her complaints about that seem a bit unfounded.  Ultimately they moved out and got their own apartment before the wedding.  There was the standard "using him for a green card" talk, and some cracks about her not being able to cook his favorite dishes, or something like that.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

I think Russ' values are such that it would be difficult for him to divorce.  

It is endlessly fascinating to me that a decent looking, educated man with those values would choose to marry a mean hooker.

7 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

I guess spicy Latinas need to wear lingerie to the breakfast table. *eyeroll*

For some reason the part of that outfit that bothered me the most were the knee-high socks. Like, really? Your calves are either cold or private even though nothing else is? 

  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
Link to comment

18 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

It is endlessly fascinating to me that a decent looking, educated man with those values would choose to marry a mean hooker.

For some reason the part of that outfit that bothered me the most were the knee-high socks. Like, really? Your calves are either cold or private even though nothing else is? 

I just figured those socks were part of her bedroom ensemble from the previous night (perhaps the lingerie she was wearing was, too), she hadn't taken them off, and then decided to just throw something on the rest of her and roll to the breakfast table.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 8/7/2017 at 11:26 AM, Gigglepuff said:

I missed a lot of the older episodes. What did Russ' family do to Pao? 

 

On 8/7/2017 at 11:32 AM, Quof said:

Insist she cover her tits at the breakfast table. 

That's about it.

This exchange never gets old. 

Link to comment
On 8/7/2017 at 4:48 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

It is endlessly fascinating to me that a decent looking, educated man with those values would choose to marry a mean hooker.

He's a catch.  Most Americans would love for their daughters to marry such a man.  His family must be crushed watching their underemployed engineer run around Miami making sure his wife keeps her clothes on. He should be padding his 401k and coaching T-ball.

  • Love 16
Link to comment

Not all reggaeton music is sleazy.  That said, I've seen a good many music videos featuring scantily clad women grinding on men.  Some of it is highly sexualized, some of it is playful innuendo, and the degree of grinding varies.  There are a few classy, well done videos.

Any model who claims to be so in charge of "my career" can refuse to do certain things or wear certain apparel or what sort of contact she will or won't permit. It's still possible to keep it classy, Pao.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Not all reggaeton music is sleazy.  That said, I've seen a good many music videos featuring scantily clad women grinding on men.  Some of it is highly sexualized, some of it is playful innuendo, and the degree of grinding varies.  There are a few classy, well done videos.

Any model who claims to be so in charge of "my career" can refuse to do certain things or wear certain apparel or what sort of contact she will or won't permit. It's still possible to keep it classy, Pao.

Pao has "limits."  Ha ha ha ha.  

  • Love 4
Link to comment
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:48 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

It is endlessly fascinating to me that a decent looking, educated man with those values would choose to marry a mean hooker.

I think this is the very thing that makes me dislike him.  He knew who and what Pao was when he was with her in Colombia.  He knew she liked to dress sexy, go out and party and I am assuming wanted to model.  He brought her to America, married her and expected her to become a different person because the values he has for the woman he is with are different when he marries them.  I am tired of listening to him whine and complain every time she has a photo shoot or a job opportunity and how he needs to be on hand to supervise.  Pao isn't following him to work to make sure he doesn't do something she doesn't agree with.  If he doesn't trust her then he needs to get a divorce and move on.  He doesn't get to treat her like a child who needs their parent on hand to make sure they don't act up.  Either accept that you married a woman who likes to dress and be sexy or get a divorce and marry a more conservative girl.  

  • Love 10
Link to comment

4 minutes ago, Peper81 said:

I think this is the very thing that makes me dislike him.  He knew who and what Pao was when he was with her in Colombia.  He knew she liked to dress sexy, go out and party and I am assuming wanted to model.  He brought her to America, married her and expected her to become a different person because the values he has for the woman he is with are different when he marries them.  I am tired of listening to him whine and complain every time she has a photo shoot or a job opportunity and how he needs to be on hand to supervise.  Pao isn't following him to work to make sure he doesn't do something she doesn't agree with.  If he doesn't trust her then he needs to get a divorce and move on.  He doesn't get to treat her like a child who needs their parent on hand to make sure they don't act up.  Either accept that you married a woman who likes to dress and be sexy or get a divorce and marry a more conservative girl.  

I think he expected she would do modeling, like say, Heidi Klum, for example.  He did not expect her to strip, do soft porn, or escorting.  

  • Love 7
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Desert Rat said:

I think he expected she would do modeling, like say, Heidi Klum, for example.  He did not expect her to strip, do soft porn, or escorting.  

Yes, but Heidi Klum still walked around in lingerie which he has a problem with.  

5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She was running a shoe line when they met.

I remember she did that with her brother or someone but that still doesn't preclude her from also wanting to model.  I could be remembering wrong but I think Russ also had a problem with her going back to Colombia to help with the shoe line.  

  • Love 1
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, Peper81 said:

Yes, but Heidi Klum still walked around in lingerie which he has a problem with.  

I remember she did that with her brother or someone but that still doesn't preclude her from also wanting to model.  I could be remembering wrong but I think Russ also had a problem with her going back to Colombia to help with the shoe line.  

I mentioned Heidi as a type. Russ would probably have no problem with lingerie at that caliber and class.  But Paolo has gone way beyond lingerie.  He did not expect her to act like a low class hooker.

IIRC, Paolo wanted to go back to Columbia for six months.  Russ had legitimate reasons to object. That's a very long time for newly weds to be apart.  Knowing Paolo, the shoe business was not viable.  Leaving the U.S. for that long would jeopardize her immigration status.  

Paolo is immature and not ready to be married.  

  • Love 7
Link to comment

3 hours ago, Peper81 said:

Yes, but Heidi Klum still walked around in lingerie which he has a problem with.  

I remember she did that with her brother or someone but that still doesn't preclude her from also wanting to model.  I could be remembering wrong but I think Russ also had a problem with her going back to Colombia to help with the shoe line.  

The shoe thing was never brought up until their first follow-up, after their season originally aired.  She wanted to go home for SIX MONTHS to help her brother, and Russ said no, but she pouted, and he conceded to 3 months.  I always thought it was some made-up thing for drama.

2 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Translation:  Paolo's Columbian shoe business = peddling flip flops and empanadas on the beach. 

Pretty much.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:24 AM, funky-rat said:

They weren't very nice to her, and demanded they sleep in separate bedrooms, etc.  But I don't recall them being out and out mean, like calling names, etc.  Just very "cold".  She did come down for breakfast dressed fairly inappropriately for someone who is a guest in someone's home, IMO, but YMMV.  I do recall him introducing her to all of his friends, and they seemed to warm up to her quickly, so her complaints about that seem a bit unfounded.  Ultimately they moved out and got their own apartment before the wedding.  There was the standard "using him for a green card" talk, and some cracks about her not being able to cook his favorite dishes, or something like that.

Well we have seen from this show that using him/her for a green card is not an unfounded concern.  I wonder if Russ would have brought her back and married her if he knew she would give an ultimatum (and it is) that she was moving to Miami with or without him.   It would be very interesting to see (if they broke up and once the TLC money is gone) how she would support herself in Miami.  She's obviously not willing to go anywhere else even if Russ found a great job making what he did before. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Hell, we now have a First Lady who posed for far more scandalous shots than Pao has. Just saying.

Russ, her husband, has a problem with the risque shots.  Some husbands don't mind. We saw one couple whose husband takes the nude photos of his wife, and they told Russ he needed to lower his standards. But, when you're married you have to agree on these things or the marriage won't work. Pao is not ready for marriage, at least not to Russ. She needs to find an empanada salesman.   

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Love 8
Link to comment
50 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

Russ, her husband, has a problem with the risque shots.  Some husbands don't mind. We saw one couple whose husband takes the nude photos of his wife, and they told Russ he needed to lower his standards. But, when you're married you have to agree on these things or the marriage won't work. Pao is not ready for marriage, at least not to Russ. She needs to find an empanada salesman.   

Agreed.

Check out her most recent IG posts.  There is no way Russ is happy with this video:

  • Love 2
Link to comment

10 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

But if it's for the good of her 'career', then Russ will just have to deal... what a party pooper he is for her skanky spicy self.

He does not understand Latina Women! We have dreamed of being a model for many years and wait until we are over 30 to work for a shady agency and wear used underwear Mi Amour!

Penistration- maybe in New Yersey!!

  • Love 12
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...