Type keyword(s) to search

Russ and Paola: You're the Only Juan for Me

• Start Topic

On 7/7/2018 at 11:21 AM, magemaud said:

I’m O Neg and my husband is B+.

That was my parents too.  My mother had to get the rogam shots, I had (as the youngest) the biggest reaction after I was born and they thought I might have needed a blood transfusion but did not.  

That was in the mid fifties to early sixties, Pao should get her facts straight about the RH factor issue before she makes it dramatic.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Her most recent look reveals that she's just not model material. Even with a makeover, I can't see it.   Maybe, she might be able to apply for hand or foot model.  

I think with a make under and for god's sake a normal hair color (not a cartoon or kool aidcolor) she could do very well as a commercial model, you know housewife, mother, bank teller type. A comp card with a good black and white head shot and some shots of her doing everyday activities like riding a bike or grocery shopping and even one with a baby...she would make enough money for a ticket to Colombia in no time.

How does Chantel sit in that dress without giving the camera man an eyeful?

• Love 3

Maybe, about Pao, but, to me, she doesn't seem to have a fit body.  She's not fat, but, just not fit and healthy looking, imo.  I don't think it photographs well, but, I'm no professional.  Here's a fit, healthy model for someone in her age range.

• Love 4

OMG! I am watching the What Now of 90 Day Fiance...Dinyell was in Maryland!  I could have had a Dinyell sighting.  

For someone who says she is 100% devoted to her children she sure does look for ways to leave them to hunt down men. 

She has not met him in person yet but is already thinking about how she would not be able to move because of school and kids. 

My mother would have said that she wears her wedding dress on her first date. 

• Love 11

I had to laugh when she said the guy she had been dating long distance and she decided that it was okay to see other people, too. In my experience, that's usually the kiss of death for a relationship! 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I had to laugh when she said the guy she had been dating long distance and she decided that it was okay to see other people, too. In my experience, that's usually the kiss of death for a relationship! 

We only heard her side of that decision, the kiss of death of her relationships is the long distance and the unrealistic dream of riding in to the sunset with a hot 30 year old.

20 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That was my parents too.  My mother had to get the rogam shots, I had (as the youngest) the biggest reaction after I was born and they thought I might have needed a blood transfusion but did not.  

That was in the mid fifties to early sixties, Pao should get her facts straight about the RH factor issue before she makes it dramatic.

I'm A- and my fiancé is B+. I had 2 Rhogam shots while I was pregnant; the first was around 28 weeks if I remember correctly, and the second was after I delivered. We had a healthy baby in August with the blood type AB+, and a normal delivery. I too had a miscarriage around 5-6 weeks pregnant (and like previous posters have said, it's really not a big deal at that point, physically or emotionally) and promptly got pregnant again the following month with my daughter. So it's not like being RH negative inhibits pregnancy in general, or a healthy outcome. I have absolutely no idea what Pao is talking about with her "weak bones" excuse but unless she has family with the same condition, but in that case, what makes her so damn special that she would need to worry about that when the rest of her family obviously isn't, and didn't seem aware that there could be a problem? Unless it's from Roos' family, but she has framed it as her problem, and we all know she would blame him if she could. I'm SO not buying her excuses. 

Ha ha, I just had a thought: I wonder if she and Roos did a 23 and Me or Ancestry DNA test done (to prove she's 100% espicy, of course) that revealed *possible* health outcomes, and one might have pointed to the potential for a brittle bone disorder of some kind? And from that she's extrapolated that her child will definitely be born with a problem, so don't even try. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Saje81 said:

I'm A- and my fiancé is B+. I had 2 Rhogam shots while I was pregnant; the first was around 28 weeks if I remember correctly, and the second was after I delivered. We had a healthy baby in August with the blood type AB+, and a normal delivery. I too had a miscarriage around 5-6 weeks pregnant (and like previous posters have said, it's really not a big deal at that point, physically or emotionally) and promptly got pregnant again the following month with my daughter. So it's not like being RH negative inhibits pregnancy in general, or a healthy outcome. I have absolutely no idea what Pao is talking about with her "weak bones" excuse but unless she has family with the same condition, but in that case, what makes her so damn special that she would need to worry about that when the rest of her family obviously isn't, and didn't seem aware that there could be a problem? Unless it's from Roos' family, but she has framed it as her problem, and we all know she would blame him if she could. I'm SO not buying her excuses. 

Ha ha, I just had a thought: I wonder if she and Roos did a 23 and Me or Ancestry DNA test done (to prove she's 100% espicy, of course) that revealed *possible* health outcomes, and one might have pointed to the potential for a brittle bone disorder of some kind? And from that she's extrapolated that her child will definitely be born with a problem, so don't even try. 

I am happy you have had a positive outcome with healthy little ones...please let Pao know that it is possible to not be a chowderhead about the RH factor. 

Maybe next tell all we can have a doctor do a DNA test on Jorge and while we wait for the results the doctor can explain to Pao how many women go on to have healthy babies with the RH issue.  I am living proof, considering it was the Dark Ages when I was born and the shots were administered to my mother by a caveman doctor.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am happy you have had a positive outcome with healthy little ones...please let Pao know that it is possible to not be a chowderhead about the RH factor. 

Maybe next tell all we can have a doctor do a DNA test on Jorge and while we wait for the results the doctor can explain to Pao how many women go on to have healthy babies with the RH issue.  I am living proof, considering it was the Dark Ages when I was born and the shots were administered to my mother by a caveman doctor.

I'm not so sure it would be such a great idea to educate Pao on this.  It might be better if she did NOT procreate.  

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She went to a doctor on the show and seemed a bit disappointed that it didn’t mean she couldn’t have a  healthy baby EVER. She told Russ the other night that they aren’t having a baby anytime soon!!!

• Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:41 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I think with a make under and for god's sake a normal hair color (not a cartoon or kool aidcolor) she could do very well as a commercial model, you know housewife, mother, bank teller type. A comp card with a good black and white head shot and some shots of her doing everyday activities like riding a bike or grocery shopping and even one with a baby...she would make enough money for a ticket to Colombia in no time.

Yeah, but she was doing that kind of thing in Oklahoma and it wasn't enough of a Curhear for her.  She couldn't be espicey enough.

• Love 3

Congrats, and I hope they have a healthy baby. Her personality is atrocious, but she does look better with the black/darker hair. Glad Russ got that hair situation of his sorted out, too. I don't want to see them on 90DF. I'll tolerate them on What Now in five minute sequences because it's optional.

• Love 7

I guess that means the boxing match with Anfisa is off now? The article doesn't say how far along she is, I wonder if she was already pregnant at the Tell All. Wasn't that filmed in April? The comments on FB are pretty funny, someone said they were more excited about Russ's haircut. Speaking of hair, I can't help but notice she's gone back to dyeing it black, but isn't it bad to dye your hair during pregnancy? 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I guess that means the boxing match with Anfisa is off now? The article doesn't say how far along she is, I wonder if she was already pregnant at the Tell All. Wasn't that filmed in April? The comments on FB are pretty funny, someone said they were more excited about Russ's haircut. Speaking of hair, I can't help but notice she's gone back to dyeing it black, but isn't it bad to dye your hair during pregnancy? 

I believe its fine after the 1st trimester.  I dyed my hair in the 3rd trimester figuring I wouldn't have time to go to the salon after I had the baby.  My hair stylist said she used natural hair dyes (I didn't ask her to).

1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Poor kid; not even born yet but both your parents are huge douches. Hopefully they will reel it in, get counseling and focus on the child.  I feel like she got pregnant so she could be on another season of the 90 day empire.

December: My babies will have brittle bone, I'm confused.

April: I won't have babies for a long time. Loooong time.

July: Surprise! We're having a baby to stay relevant!

• Love 15
(edited)

Suddenly the story is that they were trying for a baby, got pregnant and had a miscarriage? I thought that baby was a “surprise”?

And they’re another couple who don’t like how they come across on the show and suddenly, viewers are “only seeing a small part of our lives, they don’t see the great relationship we have MOST of the time” Sure, right, Pao was only a nasty smug smirking bitch when cameras were around..what a coincidence. 

I noticed the watermelon on the bed in that picture, was that a prop fro Pao’s photo shoot ?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 12
25 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I noticed the watermelon on the bed in that picture, was that a prop fro Pao’s photo shoot ?

I thought the exact same thing! Good thing she got that Calendar photo shoot in before she started to show. I'm amazed at all the Paola Love over on FB, but then again, Danielle has her supporters, too, and of course they probably both delete negative comments. 

• Love 2

So are we going to tormented by another season of them on 90DF??? This time Pao's theme will be how the pregnancy has ruined her cuh-reer, and the baby is taking up too much of her time and always needing something.

I do not want to see her on 90DF ever again.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I thought the exact same thing! 

Old wives tale (from a really old wife) . . . if you swallowed a watermelon seed, it's an excuse you can use for your growing stomach.  LOL.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Old wives tale (from a really old wife) . . . if you swallowed a watermelon seed, it's an excuse you can use for your growing stomach.  LOL.

I’ve eaten plenty of watermelon seeds, I’m going  to use that as my excuse!!

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Dollars to donuts Pao will be having her pregnancy portrait done ala Beyoncé.  

She might go the Demi Moore body painting route... in the  official colors of Colombia so everyone knows she’s espicy, esexy Pao.

i can see her next season doing her best Sofia Vergara “pregnant Gloria”’imitation. 

• Love 6

Saddest part of this pathetic duo is that she managed to turn him into something as mean spirited and ridiculous as she is.  Bozo, Bobby Brady and ish stirring Juan deserve each other.  

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, Shieldmaiden said:

What I noticed was scarring on her upper arm - a tattoo removal? It looks like a cartoon character or something...

4352D0C6-F713-41C5-831A-16A148156B95.jpeg

That's not really what a tattoo removal looks like, in my experience. It's scabby and gross. That looks kind of like a brand, tbh (although very healed). I really doubt it'd be a brand, though, that's a bit hardcore for this woman. My guess would be some sort of character band-aid in a flesh tone, or covered with makeup. 

I am so not here for these two on the next season, if that's what they're angling for. I am not interested in watching Paola dress up her espicy baby in hoochie clothes. They are so, so boring.

I skipped a few seasons of 90DF after the Danielle mess. Is she the one that kept saying "TAS TAS TAS!"?

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Shieldmaiden said:

What I noticed was scarring on her upper arm - a tattoo removal? It looks like a cartoon character or something...

4352D0C6-F713-41C5-831A-16A148156B95.jpeg

That's totally a Tweety Bird tat. (Was.)

And this guy has had more hairstyles than I have.

image.png.92a20f4449fe5ae74ef0f0c9f1526fb8.png

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 12
(edited)

I'd bet that the magazine couldn't show the trademarked cartoon she has on her arm, so it was covered with makeup.

ETA . . . because I have no life, I googled some other pictures.  No tattoo shows up, just the slightly different skin in that area.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 1

I can't stand to look at them anymore either. I thought he had possibilities--seemed like a nice guy with a good work ethic who probably was a lifelong nerd and never felt he could get a "hot" GF...one who would also be submissive (ha ha!)...in his home area. Now I've lost all respect for him seeing how whipped he was on the Tell All, and by a Certifiably Crazy.

I'd like to see Andrrrrrei lay some reality on that telenovela drama queen and manipulator.  

• Love 10
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

She might go the Demi Moore body painting route... in the  official colors of Colombia so everyone knows she’s espicy, esexy Pao.

i can see her next season doing her best Sofia Vergara “pregnant Gloria”’imitation. 

Either portrait type will be 16x20, framed and hanging up in the living room for all to see.  And this too will be just another photo shoot that she pays for.

• Love 5

She envisions herself and Russ with their own reality show, a takeoff on I Love Lucy, with Russ as Lucy and her as Ricky..: “Roooossss, you have some “splaining to do”!!!

• Love 11
11 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Poor kid; not even born yet but both your parents are huge douches. Hopefully they will reel it in, get counseling and focus on the child.  I feel like she got pregnant so she could be on another season of the 90 day empire.

Hope she dont dye the babys hair red?

• Love 3
7 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hope she doesn't transfer the animosity she has for Russ to the child, the baby will ruin her body and her Cahreerrrr and she can't run around with a Juan being espicy. #teambaby

I bet Juan knows who the real father of her baby is, lol! 

• Love 2
On 7/22/2018 at 11:38 PM, iwasish said:

And with the devastating news of her blood disease and visions of babies with weak limbs floating in her head, she ran off to Colombia to visit her poor dying granny for all of 5 minutes and then off to her old stomping grounds to ride scooters without a helmet and hang out drinking with her BFF and finding her true authentic spicy sexy Colombian self that Russ has smothered the life out of. But Russ was supposed to know how devastated she was about her poor baby that she wanted so much!!!

You forgot about posing nude with body paint. Wouldn't she still be bleeding?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I bet Juan knows who the real father of her baby is, lol! 

Why else would his comment on her announcement read (I paraphrase) "God put a baby inside of you for a reason". We all know he doesn,t have such a high opinion of Roos.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, zenme said:

You forgot about posing nude with body paint. Wouldn't she still be bleeding?

Most likely not after about a few days/a week, and I think it had been longer than that.

17 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Why else would his comment on her announcement read (I paraphrase) "God put a baby inside of you for a reason". We all know he doesn,t have such a high opinion of Roos.

I hate that kind of talk.  I remember when Matthew McConaughey announced he and his SO (can't remember if they were married or not) were expecting, and he said "I put a baby in her tummy".  That just creeped me out - he's supposed to be a grown-ass man, not 3.

• Love 7
On 7/26/2018 at 1:51 PM, funky-rat said:

Most likely not after about a few days/a week, and I think it had been longer than that.

I hate that kind of talk.  I remember when Matthew McConaughey announced he and his SO (can't remember if they were married or not) were expecting, and he said "I put a baby in her tummy".  That just creeped me out - he's supposed to be a grown-ass man, not 3.

We have had several miscarriages. With most of them I bled for 2 weeks or so. She said they went right after she miscarried so I think it was only a week or 2 when she did that.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, spankydoll said:

Baby names. Relevance Loubiton? Storyline espicy? Roos spinoff?

Pao and Roos are featured on a TLC ad. Who would watch a snorefest about them? But people watch the Duggars so...

I would suffer through a thousand hours of Duggars before I would watch a Pao and Russ telenovela. 

• Love 11