Type keyword(s) to search

Russ and Paola: You're the Only Juan for Me

• Start Topic

I wondered where the baby was. I can't imagine that Pow would have passed up the opportunity to bring him out if he was backstage, as they did with Libby's kid. She seems to have drifted far away from "no one can hold him but me" .

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Don't women usually just uncover one breast at a time when the baby is feeding? Oh wait, we're talking about Pao here...

I hate posts like this.  I have nothing against breastfeeding, I really don't care how your baby is fed, actually.  But to take a picture like this is so self serving!  "Look at me!  I work out!  Look at me!!  I am breastfeeding!"  So take THAT you slovenly bottle feeders!!!  Actually for Pao it is usually just straight up "LOOK AT ME!"

Edited to add she really has a Baby Axl Is Hungry IG account!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, bobalina said:

Pao will not be happy til she's a world class nude model and Russ is her house husband. Never happen.

And she needs Russ to stop traveling for work, stay home and help her how? He can’t breastfeed and is totally inept (according to her) at any other type of childcare. At this age, his best contribution to the family is  $$$. 

• Love 4
On 7/29/2019 at 12:36 PM, Neurochick said:

I think Russ better be careful.  I can see Pao taking that baby and going back to Columbia, and then Juan will be the godfather.

There is ZERO chance she will ever go back to Columbia of her own free will. Especially as a single mom with a kid to take care of. Not after everything she has done to secure her place in Miami, which I think was her plan all along. However, I do believe that Juan will be Axel's godfather.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

There is ZERO chance she will ever go back to Columbia of her own free will. Especially as a single mom with a kid to take care of. Not after everything she has done to secure her place in Miami, which I think was her plan all along. However, I do believe that Juan will be Axel's godfather.

Damn, I get that Russ willfully handed over his balls, but even men without balls have more of a backbone.  

Russ is a wet rag and not my cup of tea.  But it's getting less entertaining to watch Pao kick him while he is down.

• Love 9
On 7/29/2019 at 8:01 PM, bobalina said:

Pao will not be happy til she's a world class nude model and Russ is her house husband. Never happen.

I don’t care for snap back pressure on new moms, but for someone trying to be a “model” and looking at her latest pics, she doesn’t have the snap back.

Shes stuck with Russ or some Russ-Like guy forever. That’s her comeuppance for being a piece of work. Juan will disappear quick if he’s expected to do any actual child-rearing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

With the addition of bright red lipstick, the defendant on Judge Judy today could be Pao in 20 years. She lost the case, btw 

30FDB754-4978-4683-AD2C-78545FF809BA.jpeg

I saw this episode and thought it looked like Larissa in  10 yrs. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, brillia79 said:

I don’t care for snap back pressure on new moms, but for someone trying to be a “model” and looking at her latest pics, she doesn’t have the snap back.

Shes stuck with Russ or some Russ-Like guy forever. That’s her comeuppance for being a piece of work. Juan will disappear quick if he’s expected to do any actual child-rearing.

The moment Juan needs to change a diaper or something, he will be out of there. 

• Love 2

Russ might be a little boring but Pao needs to realize that for a lot of women out there he is a catch and they won't be cutting him down every chance either. She might not like that he works a lot but she'll have to work a lot harder as a single mom. Pao should be grateful or someone else will consider her trash their treasure.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, brillia79 said:

Juan will disappear quick if he’s expected to do any actual child-rearing.

Juan will disappear anyway as he is only clinging onto her as SHE attracts the guys for him. She isn't going to attract what Juan likes in her present form. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Ki-in said:

Russ might be a little boring but Pao needs to realize that for a lot of women out there he is a catch and they won't be cutting him down every chance either. She might not like that he works a lot but she'll have to work a lot harder as a single mom. Pao should be grateful or someone else will consider her trash their treasure.

Russ “was” a catch. If he left Pao, he’d be a divorced guy who has to pay child and spousal support to a vindictive wife. By getting it so completely wrong the first time, he’s moved himself way down the list of eligible bachelors.

Who am I kidding? As long as Love After Lockup exists, a man will always be a catch.

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
On 8/13/2014 at 1:28 PM, Taylorh2 said:

Refreshing my mind here. Russ' mom was totally jealous of how Paola looks.  The jealously was oozing from her pours. She did nothing at all to make Paola feel welcomed in her home.

I don't think Russ' mom was jealous of Pao's looks but did not feel comfortable with her walking around her house in skimpy lingerie in front of her husband and herself. They are just conservative people and believe in dressing modestly. Pao is anything but modest and extremely vain. She is my least likeable character and also very selfish to insist that Russ move away from his family. It's unfair to their child to not have extended family.

• Love 10
On 7/29/2019 at 6:35 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Is it just me or does Paola without her makeup on (as in the breastfeeding photo) resemble Octomom or Casey Anthony?

Baby Axl will get his fill of milk from those jugs lol

Edited by Doucette
  • Love 3

I was hoping NOT to have to see Pao & Roooos for a while!  It's been waaayyy too soon for that sorry beyotch to be on my teevee again!

She's just a lost cause. Roooos is a complete doofus to have her making the decisions for his family.  It looks like he's just gonna go down the tubes and Pao is going to STILL have his balls in a little bag.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Apparently someone insulted Pao's blonde hair in a way she took as a racist remark about Colombians all being brunettes. I don't have that screencap because I was distracted by Axel photobombing one of Pao's videos.

Pao is posing and Axel is on the floor behind her. He crawls over to a dresser and pulls himself up, jabbering at her, "See? I can pose too, you're not special!" Still posing, Pao looks over her shoulder and tries to get him to say "Mama" but instead he says "Dada." I'm refusing to acknowledge that all ten month old babies do that and instead have decided he is shading her.

Ignore the mannequin in the front and check out the baby.

I suggest not reading the comments, though. People have gotten pretty nasty

• Love 2

I tried to find the ratings for their special but can't. It must have bombed pretty bad. It wasn't in the top fifteen of the night or top fifty of the week and I don't know where else to look for them. 

TLC had them listed as fan favorites, too. Nah. Nicole and Azan will probably do better, but I won't watch it either.

• Love 1
On 11/19/2019 at 12:47 PM, Floatingbison said:

Seeing Pao and Roos on Pillow Talk was shocking.  Roos is  like a beaten dog.  Pao has ground down Roos's personality.  

At the close of the show and he has his empty beet bottle and says he’s going to have a night cap then bed..... I thought this guy could crawl into a bottle if he gets beaten down much more.  

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Christina said:

Thank goodness for subtitles

I agree that this was excellent advice.  

Incoherent advice is the best to give because no one can accuse you of giving bad advice because they couldnt understand it and no one can accuse you of being unhelpful because you gave them advice ......they just couldnt understand it. 

....well played Pao. 

• LOL 6

Please someone what in anybody's name was that clip? What did I just watch (twice because I couldn't believe what I thought I saw.......... I guess I was right the first time but what was that?????). 

Like, was anybody paying for this or is this just a random person with a cell phone video.

? Lort ha merthy

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Guess her and her mother are not as tight was she made out when she visited after the baby was born.

That's not surprising as years ago there was tension with her family (her dying grandmother) when she hadn't visited them in at least a couple years.  When she had her baby she used her mother as support against Russ and his mother.  Pao the USER!

• Love 2

I wonder how many times Pao ran the filter until it gave her name, the poor boy

This video clip is supposedly in response to one by Anfisa, and Axel steals the show again. I'm not sure Pao is actual in competition with Anfisa, but people seem to think she copies her a lot. I don;t follow them, though, so I may be the one missing the obvious.

• Love 1
On 3/1/2020 at 11:42 PM, Christina said:

I wonder how many times Pao ran the filter until it gave her name, the poor boy

This video clip is supposedly in response to one by Anfisa, and Axel steals the show again. I'm not sure Pao is actual in competition with Anfisa, but people seem to think she copies her a lot. I don;t follow them, though, so I may be the one missing the obvious.

I don't really understand the copying thing just because they both are into fitness. Anfisa is training for competitions where you train just to look "good" on stage in plastic heels, whereas Pao has focused a lot more on getting fit post-pregnancy and has a page for workouts, which I actually found quite useful (not saying she doesn't want to look good too though obviously) and is offering personal training/ nutrition coaching to people to make $, whereas Anfisa is not. I feel like they both have very different goals and ambitions and the only common denominator is that they're just both into fitness.

Hopefully she's on D- where I won't see her, but Pao says they are back on Oct 8 and working on something new as well.

0dto2zh7j6c61.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg

People are complaining to both IG and TLC over this post, with TLC because she said she will be back on 90DF

al4nvsfr46c61.jpg

Here is what is happening, summarized 

• Love 2
On 4/9/2021 at 8:37 PM, ALittleShelfish said:

Two things about this Paola Blaze thing...

1. It's at a Holiday Inn (not even an Express, so she can't play that card)
  2. All of the ads that pop up on here for me... vaccination clinics.  LOL 

I can't stop LOLing.

please someone who lives near the Holiday Inn Miami West needs to attend and video her fight...I'd die laughing if she gets swung around by her pink hair and throttled by a another wrestler.  😂🤣😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LEILANI2 said:

They are moving into the RV

Permanently?  Why?  Oh my gosh he had that beautiful home in OK and now......this.  Look, I love to camp (in a tent!) as much as the next person, but living in an RV?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2