Type keyword(s) to search

Russ and Paola: You're the Only Juan for Me

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Is it wrong that I'm hoping Pao never loses the pregnancy weight and puts on more?

I want to her gain 450 pounds and go see Dr. Now.

"I felt so alone at the shower, that people were judging me."  Because they were.

"I am trying to mend fences here."  Then why were you late and rude?"

Russ:  "I have a job opportunity here in OK and I want to take it but Pao is gonna rip my heart out and serve it on a platter when I tell her.  I will need medical assistance."

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Kareem said:

lol

I can’t unsee this.  

5F5B6210-DCB9-49C9-89B7-CADCA46DFC89.jpeg

Sorry mods just taking a slight detour off topic to say that I just saw a "where are they now" about Nadia suleman "octomom" and was shocked to see that she kinda has it together and the kids seem to be doing well.  I was almost certain that story would end in tragedy though so my bar for "doing well" may be low

• Love 3
(edited)

The conversation between momma Russ and Pao was painful. Momma Russ seemed more open but Poa refused to take any responsibility for what happened....relationships are a two way street Pao. Your whole act of playing victim is tired and immature.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

I am stunned. Who could have guessed that having a baby might affect your life?

Maybe she was hoping if Russ still had his crappy job in Miami he would be staying home with the baby while she went out with her friends - the REAL reason she didn't want to go back to OK.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

If Russ wants Pao to move back to Oklahoma, all he needs to do is wait for her to have the baby.  According to the article, she is missing her freedom.  Of course she is, she can't hang out with her friends anymore; that life she lead in Miami is over for her, sad but true. 

Now I'd never want to move to Oklahoma, but maybe now Russ can convince her by saying, "My family would gladly babysit, so we'd be able to go out."  I may not like Russ' family, but hey if they're going to be willing to help with the baby, it's all good.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They don't have to stay in Oklahoma forever. Let Russ get established and buff up his resume. Sheesh, Pao.

Does she realize there are already a couple dozen younger, hotter, espicier women dropping their tops and posing on the beach just since she got knocked up? And many more who will while she’s in OK and after the baby is born?  By that time no one there will even remember Pao. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I'm all for healthy self esteem and loving yourself, but Pao is delusional if she thinks she actually has a shot at a modeling career. Even the two bit shitty cheesecake she does. She's starting to look pathetic already. Put her in a room with a bunch of 18-22 year olds, she's going to look pretty haggard.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm all for healthy self esteem and loving yourself, but Pao is delusional if she thinks she actually has a shot at a modeling career. Even the two bit shitty cheesecake she does. She's starting to look pathetic already. Put her in a room with a bunch of 18-22 year olds, she's going to look pretty haggard.

I'm waiting for her to turn up on an espicey MILF website. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes.

And is it just me, or is Pao cross-eyed a little bit?  Her left eye never seems to be looking as straight forward as her right one.  Molly's brother Jess' Swedish gf seems that way to me, too, so maybe I'm hallucinating again.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Does she realize there are already a couple dozen younger, hotter, espicier women dropping their tops and posing on the beach just since she got knocked up? And many more who will while she’s in OK and after the baby is born?  By that time no one there will even remember Pao. 

Russ should be encouraging her career in pushing flat tummy, "snapback" teas and shakes on social media.  Maybe she could start some personal training service like that lady did in youtube, except she should not be scammy.

It's what everyone is doing now, and I'm sure there will still be a lot of guys visiting those websites to see her barely clothed, so if that's the attention she wants it's still within her reach.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Russ should be encouraging her career in pushing flat tummy, "snapback" teas and shakes on social media.  Maybe she could start some personal training service like that lady did in youtube, except she should not be scammy.

It's what everyone is doing now, and I'm sure there will still be a lot of guys visiting those websites to see her barely clothed, so if that's the attention she wants it's still within her reach.

She can make big bucks showing off her flat tummy  while topless. Of course she has to get a flat tummy after giving birth.

• LOL 2
48 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She can make big bucks showing off her flat tummy  while topless. Of course she has to get a flat tummy after giving birth.

Win/win/win.  Well win/win/win/lose since Russ has to see his wife's jiggly bits broadcast to the world, but still.

I mean it's gotta be big money, rich reality show stars are all about this flat tummy tea/shakes.  She can also hawk waist trainers, those aren't really en Vogue anymore but surely someone wants those.  Also, she can probably sell miss Clairol or nice n' easy hair color.

LOL, Pao was eating so much when she was pregnant.  It's gotta be hard to get back to the gym AND eat healthy again .

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Win/win/win.  Well win/win/win/lose since Russ has to see his wife's jiggly bits broadcast to the world, but still.

I mean it's gotta be big money, rich reality show stars are all about this flat tummy tea/shakes.  She can also hawk waist trainers, those aren't really en Vogue anymore but surely someone wants those.  Also, she can probably sell miss Clairol or nice n' easy hair color.

LOL, Pao was eating so much when she was pregnant.  It's gotta be hard to get back to the gym AND eat healthy again .

It really shows in her face. She barely looks like Pao.

If she breastfeeds she’ll have to cut out the booze too. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, iwasish said:

It really shows in her face. She barely looks like Pao.

If she breastfeeds she’ll have to cut out the booze too. 

Yeah, i don't know if the producers were being shady, but Everytime she was on camera during their trip she was requesting a cookie.  And from my experience it's nearly impossible to eat one cookie.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, i don't know if the producers were being shady, but Everytime she was on camera during their trip she was requesting a cookie.  And from my experience it's nearly impossible to eat one cookie.

And Russ took her out for ice cream. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/3/2019 at 6:07 PM, iwasish said:

And Russ took her out for ice cream. 

And when they left the midwife place she said:  "I'm hungry."

"that she feels like she has sacrificed a lot since the birth of her son. The biggest change in her life has been her social life. Paola said that “I feel like I’m sacrificing a lot.”"

Then don't friggin have kids if having them is doing them such a big favor, cause that is how it comes off when anyone has a baby, famous or not.  Yeah yeah.....late night feedings, diapers. spit up, crying, lack of sleep......was this a surprise to you?  Then shut it.  I get it, growsing a bit cause you are tired but to make it seem like you are doing them this big favor - please stop.

*****off soapbox now.*****

I tell people:  When you are ready to have no more money, no more sex and no more sleep.....good to go with the babies!!! 😉

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 6/3/2019 at 1:04 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Gotta agree with this!  I was in Miami on Monday (no sighting of them, lol) and I gotta say, even for for my little stroll through Little Havana, there were A LOT of beautiful and thin young ladies.  Like a lot.  (I was in Bradenton on Tuesday, no sighting of Purple Hair Nicole but in all  fairness I was not looking.)

Gotta say:  Miami is a beautiful city, awesome skylines, gorgeous architecture, great food.  All I can reasonably compare it to (and it is not truly fair, I get it) is living in Minneapolis vs the suburbs.  You like close housing, easy mass transit, being able to walk everywhere, etc?  Go to Mpls.  You like a lawn, parks, and Applebee's*?  Pick the suburbs.

*= I love Applebee's, Chili's, ect but I also love Mom and Pop places as well.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Gotta agree with this!  I was in Miami on Monday (no sighting of them, lol) and I gotta say, even for for my little stroll through Little Havana, there were A LOT of beautiful and thin young ladies.  Like a lot.  (I was in Bradenton on Tuesday, no sighting of Purple Hair Nicole but in all  fairness I was not looking.)

Gotta say:  Miami is a beautiful city, awesome skylines, gorgeous architecture, great food.  All I can reasonably compare it to (and it is not truly fair, I get it) is living in Minneapolis vs the suburbs.  You like close housing, easy mass transit, being able to walk everywhere, etc?  Go to Mpls.  You like a lawn, parks, and Applebee's*?  Pick the suburbs.

*= I love Applebee's, Chili's, ect but I also love Mom and Pop places as well.  

I appreciate your open mindedness but IMO Applebee's is just objectively gross food.  

The food scene is maybe the one thing I envy about people who live in the city (for me "the city" is San Francisco). 

The BEST pizza is in the city (Tony's), the best dim sums (yank sings), the best Burmese food (Burma Superstar), the best gelatos (can't remember the name, but fig gelato to die for), the best Sudanese food (z zoul), the best garlic crabs (tranh long).

And there is so much variety, there isn't just one Burmese place, there are at least 4.  There are tons and tons of authentic pizza places in North Beach.  So many gelato places and authentic Italian bakeries.  So many different cuisines in the city, it's fantastic.  I cannot even understand how the one Jack in the box survives.

But, as much as I love food, I can't handle city living.  Too many street poopers, not enough parking.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I appreciate your open mindedness but IMO Applebee's is just objectively gross food.  

The food scene is maybe the one thing I envy about people who live in the city (for me "the city" is San Francisco). 

The BEST pizza is in the city (Tony's), the best dim sums (yank sings), the best Burmese food (Burma Superstar), the best gelatos (can't remember the name, but fig gelato to die for), the best Sudanese food (z zoul), the best garlic crabs (tranh long).

And there is so much variety, there isn't just one Burmese place, there are at least 4.  There are tons and tons of authentic pizza places in North Beach.  So many gelato places and authentic Italian bakeries.  So many different cuisines in the city, it's fantastic.  I cannot even understand how the one Jack in the box survives.

But, as much as I love food, I can't handle city living.  Too many street poopers, not enough parking.

I love it!  San Francisco?  DAMN!  That is pricey my friend!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Please tell me street pooper is slang for something....please, just lie if you have to, lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I love it!  San Francisco?  DAMN!  That is pricey my friend!

It really is, my brother pays close to 3k a month for a bachelor apartment.  It's absolutely ridiculous.  And parking would cost him $200 a month.

3 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Please tell me street pooper is slang for something....please, just lie if you have to, lol.

Ha ha, all I can say is that you REALLY have to watch where you walk in the city and don't make eye contact with anyone who is squatting.

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Ha ha, all I can say is that you REALLY have to watch where you walk in the city and don't make eye contact with anyone who is squatting.

omg but whyyyyyyyyy??????????????

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, happy hobo said:

I'm surprised that TLC hasn't started a reality series on 'poopers'. (I mean, they did give pimple poppers a show.......so ....lower? )

You want lower?  How about The Family Chantal?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, happy hobo said:

I'm surprised that TLC hasn't started a reality series on 'poopers'. (I mean, they did give pimple poppers a show.......so ....lower? )

Hmmm, poopers in San Francisco, rice a roni (the San Francisco treat)...I think you're on to something here.

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, happy hobo said:

I'm sure they'd like to, but some of those guys/gals would cut you for making eye contact.

If you want to see a group of people commit to not seeing something?   Have someone start pooping on a busy street in San Francisco.

We had a school superintendent in NJ that got caught shitting on school properties. They finally caught him on video cameras. His defense was that he was a runner and on his runs he’d get the shits and have to drop trou wherever and relieve himself. It’s supposedly a real thing among runners. He ended up losing his job and being humiliated. 

I think they released the video of him in an effort to see if anyone could ID. I think he’s suing because he was exposed to ridicule.

I think lots of us have gotten the shits at inopportune times, but dude!! On school property and just leaving it there? Bring a doggie dump bag at least. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

My husband walked outside to start the car one morning and found a local woman taking a shit in our yard. She's one of those local people you sorta know, she used to work at the bank, she walked everywhere so you'd see her walking around town. She wasn't a homeless person or anything. So imagine his surprise. He couldn't figure out what was going on, she was kind of squatting by the side of the house, and she looked up and said "good morning". He was so nonplussed he just returned her greeting and went back inside. Sure enough, a few minutes later he went back out, she was gone, but her calling card was there. Sheesh. I just hope that I am never overcome so urgently!

22 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My husband walked outside to start the car one morning and found a local woman taking a shit in our yard. She's one of those local people you sorta know, she used to work at the bank, she walked everywhere so you'd see her walking around town. She wasn't a homeless person or anything. So imagine his surprise. He couldn't figure out what was going on, she was kind of squatting by the side of the house, and she looked up and said "good morning". He was so nonplussed he just returned her greeting and went back inside. Sure enough, a few minutes later he went back out, she was gone, but her calling card was there. Sheesh. I just hope that I am never overcome so urgently!

The things you learn here.  I have just learned that if I encounter someone taking a dump by the side of my house, I should be obvious about taking their picture and informing them - "if you leave that there, I will be posting your picture of Facebook."

A friend of mine went on a long walk after a heavy meal and got stomach cramps, no cellphone,  on the opposite side of town, knows no one, no gas stations, no convenience stores. Hard to believe but she knocked on a strangers door and asked to use the restroom. They were gracious enough to let her. Personally I’d have shit myself first and then walked home.

She did send flowers to the house the next day,

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

We had a school superintendent in NJ that got caught shitting on school properties. They finally caught him on video cameras. His defense was that he was a runner and on his runs he’d get the shits and have to drop trou wherever and relieve himself. It’s supposedly a real thing among runners. He ended up losing his job and being humiliated. 

I think they released the video of him in an effort to see if anyone could ID. I think he’s suing because he was exposed to ridicule.

I think lots of us have gotten the shits at inopportune times, but dude!! On school property and just leaving it there? Bring a doggie dump bag at least. 

I remember this story. Gross on top of gross.

• Love 2

Russ is a spineless wimp, but I don't think he is an evil guy. He is just totally under Pow's control. But Juan, wtf - he called Russ a fat pig over speakerphone with Pow, Russ, and Pow's mom? I don't like Juan, he is a shit-stirrer, much like Libby. How in the hell is Roooos fat? He is scrawny. 

• Love 6

They call Russ fat, Pedro's mother and sister called him fat when he landed in the DR, Jay's sister called him fat when she came here, Hazel called Tarik fat when she first met him at the airport. I don't know if it's suppose to be an insult (like that's what happens to you when you live in the U.S.) or what. Probably.

The way Pao lets Juan get away with the stuff he says about Russ is outrageous. Really outrageous. She whines about Russ' family and friends and how they treated her, but what did they do exactly? NO ONE was rude to her or mistreated her. So they were conservative and a little reserved. Big fucking deal. But she HATES them for it and doesn't feel comfortable in his world. Imagine - just imagine! - if Russ had a female "best friend" who called Pao fat and was constantly insulting her in front of Russ, and Russ just smirked and didn't shut that shit down. I hate Pao. She's a fake piece of crap who is 90% acting and playing a part on this show. And the previews for the next show, where she doesn't want Russ' mom to hold her baby??? Are you kidding me? It's not even fun-reality-TV-show-hate that I feel for her, it's just can't-stand-her-hate. And her mother, saying she loves Juan and thinks he's nicer and funnier than Russ - what a piece of crap she is too. He's graciously hosting her in his house and that's the way she speaks about him on camera? Wow.

And one final thing - all this "I need my mommy here to help me with the birth" crap...well, if I recall correctly, she left Columbia and didn't look back. She didn't contact her family, go back to visit, try to get any of them to come here. She was the big shot. She got her ticket to reality show U.S. and had no use for her family or to share the spot light with them - until her grandmother was on death's doorstep and she could use that for her storyline. Her whole family, including her mother, were all in the same abandoned boat. But NOW she needs her mommy. Please. Russ is a whipped idiot.

• Love 9

From the previews it shows Russ saying his mother wants to visit and Pow doesn't even want his mother to hold the baby?! Like WTF.

I completely understand the roller coaster of emotions and protectiveness etc around a new baby but her even acting like she'd deny a grandmother the opportunity to hold the grandchild it just too much. "I carried the baby for nine months" Get over yourself Pow

• Love 5
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

They call Russ fat, Pedro's mother and sister called him fat when he landed in the DR, Jay's sister called him fat when she came here, Hazel called Tarik fat when she first met him at the airport. I don't know if it's suppose to be an insult (like that's what happens to you when you live in the U.S.) or what. Probably.

In MANY cultures to say someone is fat is a compliment (especially so in Jamaica).  It means they are looking well and prosperous (as in, they can afford to buy enough food and they are not working themselves to the bone just to survive.)  In Juan's case it was NOT meant as a compliment it was meant as an insult because he is just nasty.  I've pretty much lost any respect I may have had for Pao's mother after she just accepted the Juan bs.  I don't really believe he has ANY interest in being a godfather, I think this was just something he and Pao cooked up to get to Russ.

Edited by DaphneCat
  • Love 5

If I were Russ’s mom and came to visit  my grandson, only to be told there were limits and restrictions on my holding him. My issue wouldn’t be with my DIL, I’d pull my son aside and tell him that I’m leaving and NOT returning until he grows a pair of balls. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 7/2/2019 at 2:13 PM, iwasish said:

If I were Russ’s mom and came to visit  my grandson, only to be told there were limits and restrictions on my holding him. My issue wouldn’t be with my DIL, I’d pull my son aside and tell him that I’m leaving and NOT returning until he grows a pair of balls. 

The only thing is, a lot of new mothers who say things like that are dealing with postpartum depression or anxiety, if not worse. It's easy to just say your son should grow balls and stop her - that's glossing over a lot of real issues that the mother might be dealing with. 

Pao might be a bitch, but that doesn't make her immune to these issues. She was having trouble letting Russ hold the baby, for example. But when we've seen how she's treated Russ long before any pregnancy, it's hard to say... but I think it's at least worth keeping in mind there could be more going on here psychologically.

That said, she and her mom are awful for putting up with Juan's comments. 

Edited by this is not a user
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Pao is just an awful person to begin with; the hormones just amp it up a notch.  If any of my friends spoke to my husband the way Juan spoke to and about Russ; I would tell them I was hanging up and do it.  She allows this and gets off on two men fighting for her attention or some attention whore sort of thing. 

• Love 7