Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Mother Nature's Son

shapeshifter

Sorry, I tried to combine the penultimate and finale episodes in on thread, but the software got angry at me.

Hodiak decides to take matters into his own hands and shows up on the doorstep of the mysterious serial killer who has been sending him obscene pictures. Meanwhile, Manson sends Bobby, Mary and Sadie to go to extremce measures to get money from Gary Hinman.

I thought the Hinman murder scenes were done very well. Poor guy. Didn't realize exactly what kind of weirdos he'd gotten himself mixed up in.

I think the actress who plays Mary looks a lot more like the real Susan Atkins than the actress who plays Sadie.

Lmao at Shafe shooting the suspect in the ass.

Loooooved Charmain telling off the Red Squad guy.

• Love 3

Hinman's death was hard to watch.  Especially watching how much both Bobby and Sadie were enjoying it.  Charlie sure knows how to find the most fucked up people possible to be in his little "family."

Should have known that Hodiak would end up not fully being done, thanks to that mysterious photo guy rearing his head again.  Noticed David Duchovny directed this one, which was cool.  And I'm certain he didn't mind getting to direct himself laying around with Olivia Taylor Dudley in her underwear.

Ken decides to play hardball with both Hal and Grace, and get some of his money back.  Nice?

Glad Charmain was able to solve her case, but also tell the Red Squad guy to stuff it.

For this episode, Shafe being on heroin and shooting a guy in his ass, is actually comic relief.  Especially Cutler's reaction to it.

• Love 2

I stopped the video to read it and, although grainy, it was something like "This concludes our business in regards to Grace.  We will not be in contact with you again."  The amount on the check was something like $400,000.

I think the check was for $100,000.00. 

6 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

I came in on the middle of this episode, but was that a flat screen TV mounted on the wall of the room Hodiak's son was in???

It was an air conditioner. Funnily enough I am old enough to remember those, but my first reaction was that it was a flat screen as well. Strange how we adapt.

• Love 1

I thought it was a pretty good episode but it feels like there is way too much story crammed into these final two episodes. I wish there were more time left for the series to unspool.

Also, whoever does the hair for this show deserves some kind of special Emmy, this episode especially. Billie's and Charmaine's long locks were so gorgeous and perfect it was distracting. Like an extended — what is period-appropriate? Breck commercial?

• Love 3