Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
AZChristian

Jeremy and Auj Poj

Recommended Posts

On 11/20/2021 at 3:53 PM, ginger90 said:

1529D744-1C32-4454-A459-2B7761FF62A3.jpeg

FC9502A2-7C4C-4830-8E1F-EADC0847F90C.jpeg

There’s 9 people in that photo, which averages out to 2 kids per woman. Which is not all that unusual for women in their early 30s. Most of my friends are married with kids, and if we all got together, we could also play “count how many kids we have together”. But it’s not really all that impressive. It’s just that time of life for many people. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Teacher Tom has given Jer and Auj some new playtime ideas: Bode plays with rusty nails in the workshop while Jer gains focus with a "medicinal" smoke. Ember breaks a vase and plays with shards of broken glass while Audrey stresses out over her new writing project and finding the silver nipple cup that fell off and rolled under the sofa. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Some bad shit is going to happen to this self satisfied couple if they don't get their head out of their asses.Between auj 'i know everything' and jeremy 'couldn't get any stupider' they have no business posting anything in regards to parenting.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

On 11/22/2021 at 7:12 AM, ginger90 said:

7E9FC659-19C4-498D-909B-561DD8AA0D0B.jpeg

What the absolute f***??????   I’m going into Patrick Hinds high pitch screech with that. ( if you don’t know true crime obsessed or obsessed with disappeared … you missing out ).   Broken anything is not “safe “ to play with.   I can’t with her …

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I swear. I bet Matt wishes he could take back all the show money and send these nutsy kids out into the workforce. 

They all need some grounding.  A touch of reality!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I swear. I bet Matt wishes he could take back all the show money and send these nutsy kids out into the workforce. 

They all need some grounding.  A touch of reality!

Matt past giving a shit.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I swear. I bet Matt wishes he could take back all the show money and send these nutsy kids out into the workforce. 

They all need some grounding.  A touch of reality!

Matt is at least half responsible for how his kids turned out. He taught them to be irresponsible  grifters, what can you expect.

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Matt has employed not one, but two female farm managers, so he doesn't seem to have a problem with respecting women's business acumen as far as I can see.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Yet Molly is never once referenced as someone who can take over the farm. And there's that moment where, at Ember's gender reveal, Matt frowns upon realizing its a girl and then notes to Zach that "Now Jackson is king of the farm'.

Girls don't seem to matter. I'd also point out that the "farm manager" role is basically being Matt's secretary. Caryn and the other woman do no actual farm work, or projects, we know this because in older episodes, we see Caryn acting as a secretary and driver when Matt was not allowed to drive, and how Matt stated that Caryn never did projects until after she left the role of farm manager because she didn't feel comfortable being around Amy. 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/22/2021 at 8:07 AM, Mindthinkr said:

Teacher Tom needs more education. Attentive is spelled wrong.  

She definitely lurks here.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

Are all of Auj's friends her magic oil sellers, or does she have friends who don't make her money? 

It's the pyramid no money no friend.If it doesn't make me money get out! When they are all trough making babies jeremy gone too.Can't wait.

Share this post


Link to post

On 11/23/2021 at 12:32 PM, dariafan said:

What the absolute f***??????   I’m going into Patrick Hinds high pitch screech with that. ( if you don’t know true crime obsessed or obsessed with disappeared … you missing out ).   Broken anything is not “safe “ to play with.   I can’t with her …

I love seeing a TCO reference! Patreon member, baby!

Also, knives, power tools, broken glass and rusty nails are not toys, and shouldn’t be played with. WTF is wrong with these people?

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

The rusty nails and broken glass playing is dramatically overstating her point to where it provokes an argument. I get her point, that children don't need to be wrapped in bubblewrap to exist in this world but by saying its fine to let the kids play with broken glass, she goes a wee bit too far 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

That baby hasn't been out of the womb long enough for her to have had mastitis three times.  

That's what I was thinking too. Didn't she first  mention it about a week or so ago? I thought it was too early. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Spazamanaz said:

That's what I was thinking too. Didn't she first  mention it about a week or so ago? I thought it was too early. 

she's bullshitting all of us

Share this post


Link to post

27 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Forget the spelling typo: What the hell is she saying? It is gibberish to me.

Fighting the “M” is mastitis and Auj complains about it constantly, she thinks the baby being tongue tied adds to the problem
All of their kids were born with a piece of skin in their mouth that makes it very hard for them to latch on and nurse, Ember was the worst… she literally wasn’t getting enough milk.

I’m sure someone else with more technical knowledge of a baby with “tongue tie” can better explain the condition…. But that’s what Auj is bitching about.

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

The kids literally can't lick.  The pediatrician explained that if the kid's tongue tie wasn't cut, he'd never be able to lick an ice cream cone.  There is extra skin attached to the tongue holding it down.  Infants can't latch properly so they can't nurse properly.  They don't get enough milk and fuss.  It's also very hard on the mother's breasts because they can't get their mouths far enough back on the breast so they're basically chewing on the nipples.  

That's the non-scientific, non-medical explanation.  

Audrey's right on one thing it's extremely painful to the mother, but it's also a 30 second fix by an experienced pediatric surgeon.  There is zero reason in the US for them not to get it done ASAP. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 7

Share this post


Link to post

A lot of these problems don't happen if you quit having kids every year you stupid shit.More self-inflicted bullshit from the queen of it.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Oh okay thanks for the answers. She writes in such a way that it is always a humble brag or her own struggle with a dash of the poor kid thrown in as an after thought so her post wasn't clear to me if it was something with the baby.  I don't fault her for having kids as she wishes but it does seem like she gets some kind of validation with having issues with each birth which I find odd (the validation not the issues, issues can be normal). If she knows about the problem and it is an easily fixed thing she should have already had it fixed so the little baby isn't struggling to eat. 

All of these LPBW ladies write like they are children. It is annoying. 

Edited by stewedsquash · Reason: an after thought
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Absolom said:

The kids literally can't lick.  The pediatrician explained that if the kid's tongue tie wasn't cut, he'd never be able to lick an ice cream cone.  There is extra skin attached to the tongue holding it down.  Infants can't latch properly so they can't nurse properly.  They don't get enough milk and fuss.  It's also very hard on the mother's breasts because they can't get their mouths far enough back on the breast so they're basically chewing on the nipples.  

That's the non-scientific, non-medical explanation.  

Audrey's right on one thing it's extremely painful to the mother, but it's also a 30 second fix by an experienced pediatric surgeon.  There is zero reason in the US for them not to get it done ASAP. 

Well there is 1 reason …. Cause she is an idiot 😂. I’ll show myself out 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

26 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Well there is 1 reason …. Cause she is an idiot 😂. I’ll show myself out 

Our three had tongue ties also and all had a very quick clip (now I assume it  might be even easier...this was     22-29 year ago).  It did cause problems with latching and very painful nipples, but how this can cause mastitis is beyond me.  Also, how she gets mastitis and then recovers so quickly is ridiculous as well.  It's all drama.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Absolom said:

She should have had the tongue tie fixed the first week.  I couldn't figure out why she didn't.  

There must be as much drama and suffering for her as possible.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, judyjudyjudy said:

It did cause problems with latching and very painful nipples, but how this can cause mastitis is beyond me.  Also, how she gets mastitis and then recovers so quickly is ridiculous as well.  It's all drama.

I've begun to wonder if she knows what mastitis really is.  

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

By all reports, including hers, she doesn't. She can't have had mastitis three times since Rad was born because it hasn't been long enough for that to happen. It doesn't "go away" and come back on a daily or weekly basis. If a doctor diagnosed her with it, she would be on antibiotics and with good reason, and she wouldn't likely be thru the course of antibiotics at this point. She wouldn't be feeling well enough to go on the Christmas Tree Annual Chop. Mastitis is an actual illness that puts you down for the count and needs medical intervention. She probably has clogged ducts, especially if Radley has a tongue tie making things worse and should REALLY consider formula if breastfeeding is so terrible for her.  There's no shame in that, her motherhood won't be revoked. 

  • Like 6
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

By all reports, including hers, she doesn't. She can't have had mastitis three times since Rad was born because it hasn't been long enough for that to happen. It doesn't "go away" and come back on a daily or weekly basis. If a doctor diagnosed her with it, she would be on antibiotics and with good reason, and she wouldn't likely be thru the course of antibiotics at this point. She wouldn't be feeling well enough to go on the Christmas Tree Annual Chop. Mastitis is an actual illness that puts you down for the count and needs medical intervention. She probably has clogged ducts, especially if Radley has a tongue tie making things worse and should REALLY consider formula if breastfeeding is so terrible for her.  There's no shame in that, her motherhood won't be revoked. 

The reality is we don't knows he's breastfeeding. And if she's gives it up she cannot display her martyrdom. Same with t h e kid's tongue issues, she may well think it's gods will. Sanity ain't her strong suit. Before you'll jump all over me I have Midwestern, extreme conservatives who think just like this.

Edited by bobalina

Share this post


Link to post

 

20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Mastitis is not always treated with antibiotics. 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mastitis/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20374834

Mayo Clinic disagrees but if someone is dead set against medication, I am sure opinions vary. 

3 minutes ago, bobalina said:

The reality is we don't knows he's breastfeeding. And if she's gives it up she cannot display her martyrdom. Same with t h e kid's tongue issues, she may well think it's gods will. Sanity ain't her strong suit.

I assume she is breast feeding simply because its one of those things I don't see any point in lying about. Agree on the martyrdom. This is the third kid and on each she has been wailing her agony - in an instagram she says she's had mastitis twenty times between all three kids and really? I think she's confusing a clogged duct with mastitis. Regardless, if she's genuinely in screaming agony when her child suckles, and a doctor has diagnosed her with mastitis 20 times, maybe its time to consider formula. Its NOT a sin and sometimes its best for the child AND the mom. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

If she switched to formula, how could she preserve her earth-mother brand? 

Honestly? By lying. I mean, I'm not sneaking around her house to see if the kid's on the tit. Switch to formula, and SAY you're breastfeeding - its not like she's keeping them on the breast until they're four anyway. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I agree that if she’s having this much trouble with such pain and suffering then switch to formula… I tried to nurse our first baby and it was so painful but I kept trying for about 3 weeks, had a nurse visit and teach me all the best techniques but nothing helped… at that point my doctor switched me to formula and both of us ( myself and baby) were much happier!

there’s no shame in feeding formula but unfortunately the Auj’s of the world seem to enjoy the martyrdom of breast feeding no matter how difficult for mom and baby!  🙄

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Mayo Clinic disagrees but if someone is dead set against medication, I am sure opinions vary. 

From the article linked:

 

Treatment

Mastitis treatment might involve:

Antibiotics. If you have an infection, a 10-day course of antibiotics is usually needed. It's important to take all of the medication to minimize your chance of recurrence. If your mastitis doesn't clear up after taking antibiotics, follow up with your doctor.

 

 

As I said, mastitis is not always treated with antibiotics.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

As I said, mastitis is not always treated with antibiotics.

Sure. But the most common treatment IS antibiotics and Auj says she's had it 20 times which makes me think if she's just applying cabbage leaves and screaming in agony as her child suckles, perhaps its time to use antibiotics. Or switch to formula. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

If she has an infection, yes to antibiotics. Not all cases of mastitis involve an infection.

At this point she needs a medical evaluation or re-evaluation. There could be more than mastitis, self diagnosed, or not. There could actually end up being a very bad outcome.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size