Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

On 7/9/2019 at 6:18 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Someone suggested upthread that she resembled Amy's father and I think that's true. 

I am catching up on the last season and I watched an episode today that what is about Amy’s father’s 90th birthday party.  Having just seen that episode and then seeing the comment here, I definitely agree.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

9 pictures , Ember isn’t on this trip.

The most important in their eye is the "growing team."  Young Living is yet another pyramid scheme; the only people making a lot of money are those at the top of the food chain.  At least LulaRoe (to which several members of the SisterWives family belong) doesn't claim any health benefits from buying their tacky clothes.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

The most important in their eye is the "growing team."  Young Living is yet another pyramid scheme; the only people making a lot of money are those at the top of the food chain.  At least LulaRoe (to which several members of the SisterWives family belong) doesn't claim any health benefits from buying their tacky clothes.

Oh the episodes of Behind the Bastards podcast on the founder of Young living was interesting and hilarious ...  I wonder if Aud knows all about his issues ?

• Love 1

I have a feeling Jeremy is going to get in shit for his birthday tweet because it isn't nearly gushy enough for Audrey.  What, no mention of how madly in love he is with her or how she's the most beautiful woman in the world?  How about the photo he used?  I mean, come on, it doesn't even show off her thigh gap.  And you can't even tell that she is a red head?!  Are you new, Jeremy?  Not enough, dude, not enough. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Such diversity at the Young Living Conference!

I once knew a woman who was really into all the Young Living essential oils.  She once posted on Facebook that she was upgraded from coach to first class on a plane, and she's sure it was because she was wafting the scent of lavender oil and that influenced the ticket agent to feel kindly towards her.

I figured it was because she was clean and traveling alone, and they only had one seat available up there.  I was once upgraded, and those were the criteria I think they used, as I was not wafting lavender oil.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 7/18/2019 at 5:49 PM, AZChristian said:

Is that like the MLM Company known as Le-Vel?  I hope not.

5 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Well, it's the best choice for showing off the bump. 

Tori posts an adorable picture of both Jackson and her showing off their tummy bumps.

Auj sits down and wonders, "Hmmmmm . . . how can I get the attention back?  Oh, I KNOW!!!!  I'll post a picture showing my baby bump AND my thigh gap!!!!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

First picture - the girl all the way to the left standing like a wooden doll for a thigh gap as well...

The contortions look ridiculous. There's not enough to fill a person's life without worrying about a thigh gap?

• Love 7

There is actually a blogger who tells how to create a thigh gap in pictures.  I'm sure Auj follows this blog.  You can almost see her doing it every photo.

2 SIMPLE TRICKS FOR THIGH GAP

Tip your hips back so that you angle your butt behind you.

Separate your heels just a couple inches apart.

And that’s it!  Simply sticking your butt out just a bit helps create that space at the top of the thighs and adding just a bit of space at the heels prevents your legs from looking too bow-legged or unnatural.  Remember that just a little bit goes a long way with this trick!  😊

• LOL 7
On 7/20/2019 at 6:23 PM, chenoa333 said:

Is that like the MLM Company known as Le-Vel?  I hope not.

Same concept, 2 different companies. See also: Mary Kay, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, LulaRoe, Amway, Herbalife...

16 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

She's pushing to grow her "team".

She's pumped from convention I'm sure!  haha.

• Love 3
(edited)

Do these people not realize that Matt and Amy have FOUR children (although they completely forgot about Jacob for a couple of years when they were "empty nesters" and Jacob was still living there and in high school)?  If they GIVE the farm to Jeremy, what does that leave for the others?

And - speaking as on old person with only TWO children - I don't plan to leave much.  There are cruises to take.  My goal in life is to die with just enough money left from insurance proceeds to pay off the credit card balance from my last cruise vacation.

Don't get me wrong.  We had lots of fun and made lots of memories with our kids and grandkids.  But they're all financially stable, so we're going to enjoy the fruits of our own labors.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 17
7 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Do these people not realize that Matt and Amy have FOUR children (although they completely forgot about Jacob for a couple of years when they were "empty nesters" and Jacob was still living there and in high school)?  If they GIVE the farm to Jeremy, what does that leave for the others?

And - speaking as on old person with only TWO children - I don't plan to leave much.  There are cruises to take.  My goal in life is to die with just enough money left from insurance proceeds to pay off the credit card balance from my last cruise vacation.

Don't get my wrong.  We had lots of fun and made lots of memories with our kids and grandkids.  But they're all financially stable, so we're going to enjoy the fruits of our own labors.

I tell my mom all the time that she and dad should spend their money while they can still get around.  It's just me - only child - but why should they not enjoy their retirement that they worked hard for, just so I can have money later?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, dariafan said:

Yeah cause for some reason they are not selling themselves !!!

More team means more oil minions to make money for her. She's probably got the SM visibility to "grow a team" to the point of sitting back & letting others work for her money.

Glad to hear Matt & Amy aren't just handing the farm over to Jer, & that he realizes things cost money... once Auj has enough "team" they'll buy a small farm.

Auj is Jer's "team".

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Dear Jer:

There is this wonderful new invention, guaranteed to bring in money that you can spend, save, or invest for future purchases.  It's called a job.  They aren't that hard to get.  Maybe you should try that if you'd like to buy a farm someday.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Dear Jer:

There is this wonderful new invention, guaranteed to bring in money that you can spend, save, or invest for future purchases.  It's called a job.  They aren't that hard to get.  Maybe you should try that if you'd like to buy a farm someday.

A job would get in the way of working on old cars, drinking whiskey, daydreaming, writing semi-literate blog posts, and taking lots of vacations. I'm sure he doesn't want to give up the nice life he has now. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 7/20/2019 at 1:49 PM, dariafan said:

So they are doing so well , they joined an mlm.... good to know neither can have an actual job 

She's been into the YL oils for years now, way before their podcast and books and whatever else they were doing before that.  

Young Living is a strange MLM to me... because there's no way for your customer to purchase from you except for in person.  You can't order from them online (like you can do with like pampered chef... tupperware...) There is no website to order from with an affliate link. 

I could have sold YL at one point but I really just became a consultant(? not even sure if that's the right word...) to get the oils for their reseller discount. I have a friend who does the same and she even sells them to people for the price she pays, she doesn't raise the prices.  

However the reason I stopped is because YL will tax you what they consider the 'retail purchase price". So if i'm buying an oil from them for $10 and they say I can sell it for $20, i'm going to be paying the sales tax on the $20 amount.  Even though I'm not going to resell it, I'm just buying it for myself.  Maybe it's legal but it rubbed me the wrong way big time so I stopped and found other oils that appears to be just as good, cheaper and less hoops. 

• Useful 3
13 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Just in case you were wondering whether the thigh gap showed from the back.  We now know that the answer is yes!

Think of the immense research Auj has put into perfecting the front and back thigh gap. Jer must have had to take hundreds of photos for her to go through to get it just right. Impressive use of time and energy. 

If these two want to do sales, why not find something like farm equipment and make a job of it? Are they throwing mud against a wall to see what sticks? I'd go crazy keeping track of all this stuff. 

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

If these two want to do sales, why not find something like farm equipment and make a job of it? Are they throwing mud against a wall to see what sticks? I'd go crazy keeping track of all this stuff. 

Solid advice.  When my husband found himself without a job again in February (the company eliminate his job - hindsight tells us they only wanted to keep him on for a limited time, but wasn't honest up front because they didn't know how long they would need him), this is what the Unemployment office told him.  While it's tempting because being out of work is scary, stop applying for anything and everything and accepting the first offer that comes your way, and start concentrating on what you know - apply for jobs in that area, and carefully consider offers.  They gave him some tests, and it turns out he's best suited for the things where he's had the most success in the past, and that's eventually where he landed this time, and I'm hoping against all hope that this will last.

Jeremy has knowledge in a number of areas (photography, agriculture - simply growing up on a farm would qualify him for ag sales in various industries like equipment) and if he concentrates on what he knows and is good at (even if it's not your ideal) then achievement and other things will follow, making it more tolerable.

• Love 7
(edited)

Good luck to you husband. I hope it works out for him.

Jeremy does have some skills areas he could turn into a career. However, unlike your husband, Jeremy seems to have zero interest in actually doing anything about it. The only real job I remember his having was the short stint into photography, but there's no sign he's making a living at it now. Audrey appears to be pulling the weight here, but Jer may have some TV money sitting around. 

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Love 4
On 7/24/2019 at 11:18 AM, funky-rat said:

I tell my mom all the time that she and dad should spend their money while they can still get around.  It's just me - only child - but why should they not enjoy their retirement that they worked hard for, just so I can have money later?  

As my mother says, "I'm going to live long, live well, and then live with you."

• LOL 6
  • Love 5