Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Or are you saying that if Jeremy can't provide for his family, Audrey, that he's not a believer?

I don't know that he's not a believer but a basic tenant of his faith is that as an able bodied man, he is supposed to support his wife on his own ability. And his children. If Jeremy believes he needs a farm, property to place his family upon to raise and the ONLY way he can get that is to demand his parents hand over their property to him rather than Jeremy putting his shoulder to the wheel and working and earning money to buy his own land.... then Jeremy is expecting his mom and dad to pay for his breeding and to financially support his adult life. Since Jeremy is completely able bodied and his parents are not, its pretty sad and pathetic that he is publically insisting his parents have to provide him a home.

I mean, he's a grown up, and he gets paid for this reality show. The little bitch boy can provide for himself, can't he?

• Love 10

Where do Jeremy and Audrey get off saying that when they move into the "big house" that due to Amy's dating and her new life that "They" will have to set up boundaries to protect their privacy?  It is Amy's house and if she wants to date and party and bring men home that is her business and she sure as hell doesn't have to abide by any rules that she herself didn't set!  Hey Jeremy and Audrey..Have you ever heard the saying "Beggars can't be Choosers"?  If you two can't handle her lifestyle... Don't move in!  By the way...Did she even invite you to move in with her now or in the future or is it just your big fking egos that make you think she wants you two around?

• Love 19

LOL, so what if she did?  She's an adult who owns the house.  Stay in Bend and mind your own business, Jer. 

It might not be what I'd want my mom to do, but not something to take to social media with it.  It's beginning to sound like he only wants to hurt his mother.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, leighroda said:

By Jers accounts she's having swinger parties in the living room every Tuesday, wtf!? Jer and Auj not living in the big house seems like a great boundary.

She's playing air guitar in her underpants, like Tom Cruise. Tsk.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Wait, he's talking about his mom's parties as swinger events on social media? Where is the big boy doing this?

No, I didn't mean literally... I just mean Jer seemed out raged that she is not just sitting on the couch with a book (those were his words, that she is never just sitting reading a book)... sorry for the confusion!!

• Love 2

I just watched last night's ep, and there was yet again another commercial/preview clip for Jer & Aug doing something or other to be shown during Outdaughtered. I don't watch that show & nothing J & A could do would make me watch it. But I wonder if they're counting on/banking on turning these little clips into their own show? As another source of income. It seems like they've done these little clips all season long. Does anyone know if that's what they're doing? Frankly, I don't find either of them very interesting or likeable.

I was appalled at their assumption that they would be "open" to living in the big house. Like Amy is begging them to take it over for her. Generally I don't care enough about these 2 to get annoyed although I do enjoy reading the comments here. But these 2 things kind of bug me.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, kat165 said:

I just watched last night's ep, and there was yet again another commercial/preview clip for Jer & Aug doing something or other to be shown during Outdaughtered. I don't watch that show & nothing J & A could do would make me watch it.

I would love to hate watch the little clips of Jer and Aud but I am not willing to sit through a show about a pack of screaming babies to do it.  

Are the clips available anyplace else? 

• Love 3

I sort of got sucked into Outdaughtered - they seem normal and not assholes as yet and they don't seem money obsessed (which could change I know) and the kids are reasonably cute for gingers - so I have seen a few of the Jer and Auj moments. They aren't *horrendous* but they exemplify why no one is going to watch the Jer and Auj show (except to hate watch).

He's boring, and his voice never varies between bored or douchy arrogant asshole and the real problem is that he's all mumbly bumbly and clearly aware of when the camera is waiting for him to drone out some pronouncement. But really, the problem is that he's boring and dull. He doesn't have ideas of his own, his one hobby he sorta seems passionate about, the photography, is difficult to make interesting on camera and I suspect he's internalized that he's never going to have real success in that field.

And Audrey? The real problem of Audrey is that I suspect she raised the hackles of everyone who ever dealt with a mean girl in high school. Because that's who Audrey is on this show. That may not be how she is in real life (I can be fair) but she's *that girl*. You know, she isn't super pretty but she thinks there's something exotic about her and goes on about it, she's athletic but when she's on the team she's usually on the injured list (because it's attention). She's theoretically into camping and nature but only if its super fancy and only if she's got a man there to do all the hard things, because she's a girl! She's mean girling Amy with her "let me help you do barre even though you'll never be hot like me" and she treats Tory and Molly with that same condescending attitude... they aren't as pretty so they need her to tell them what to do to.  Audrey is the girl who dumps you as a friend when you get inconvenient or you can't be used for her fun. Add in the Jesus thing where she's so super devoted except when any actual commitment is involved... her and Jeremy's very very careful excising of their "we don't support gay marriage" comments from their websites and their outright denial of those comments tells me all I need to know about their faith... namely they will gladly shut their traps about their Jesus views if that means they continue to get paid to be reality whores.

But the real problem is that there's no story. They don't have kids, they don't have interesting jobs, and neither of them are articulate or witty. I'd love to see them do their own show but honestly? Honestly? I think they'd hate how much work it would be to actually do the show without Zach and Tory, or Matt and Amy to take the stooge role or to hide the fact that Auj and Jer live a bland and boring lifestyle as the two non working adults who spend all day goofing off.

• Love 10

If Jer and Auj moved back to the farm and actually worked there, I might watch just to snark. You know that neither of them is really prepared to "take over" the business end of the farm--Matt would have to be in charge still. That alone would be enough conflict. Add Amy to the mix and actually have Jer and Auj have to live in the DW, or horrors(!) another SW trailer on the property while a house is being built and I'd hate watch, lol.

• Love 4

I will add that I agree a show about the two of them doing nothing in Bend would be boring and I wouldn't watch. If they did a spinoff on the farm with Matt and Amy only as peripheral "characters",  I think it would be interesting to see J & A try to continue the "legacy" -- and realize how hard working really is.

• Love 1

In the pretend script I'm writing in my head, Jer's head does a 360 when he walks into the big house (probably to measure for curtains for when they move in), and Chris is standing in the kitchen in his boxer shorts, pouring two mugs of coffee . . . one of which he will deliver to Amy in the bedroom.

• Love 14

I think that Zach and Tori are an excellent palate cleanser for Jer and Auj.

People need to CTFO about Chris. They have had three dates! You don't fall in love or hag your hopes on a man you have only known for three dates - not even 24 hours! I did some online dating in the aughts. The newly dating people always wanted to jump right into a relationship. It was creepy. Now my friends who wanted to get married for the sake of getting married would jump on the newly divorced from a long term marriage me because they were sitting ducks. They pretty much had a place to fill and would fill it with the first magnially non psycho, like minded gal who came along. She needs to slow down. See what's out there.

Did Matt date or cheat while they were married or separated? He seems very chill in his new single life. I know that he had the surgery to deal with but he seems very just OK with it.

• Love 2

Well, what else could they really do?  Admit they are jealous of the attention being stolen from them because they got married first and presenting Matt and Amy with their first grandchild was their right?  Because I think that's probably how they really feel. 

I wonder if once they see the affection showered on Tori during her pregnancy and the way the baby becomes the total focus of everyone's attention, they might speed up their plans to have a baby in order to advance their plan to snatch the big house from Amy.  Suddenly the drive out to the farm is going to become so tough to make with a baby and they're soooo tired.  If Matt and Amy really want to see their baby, Jerk and Odd are going to need to live at the farm ... and everyone knows you can't raise a baby in a double wide {{shudder}}.   If only they just lived at the farm ... sigh.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 14

I hope they are careful in their thinking, Celia. If Tory and Zach have a baby with dwarfism, even if the kid is fairly healthy, he's always going to be the attention getter... worse if the kid has health issues. Point - I could see Amy inviting Zach and Tory to stay with her if there were serious issues with their baby

• Love 4

IMO, Zach and Tory do not want to live on the farm...and Amy may be willing to sell her part.  I guess Matt can do what he wants.  He is the one thinking "family compound" and she seems to be thinking more about a second act...  which may not include the farm.

Women change a lot after a divorce.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Shoveling snow from his roof? Oh, Jesus. Unnecessary for a pitched-roof house built to code, and more than a little stupid—easy to fall (unless you're wearing spikes, which he probably is).

He—or the owner—should worry about an ice dam at the eaves. He needs to use an snow rake, from the ground.  

Two flat-roofed buildings, one of them an old school gymnasium, have collapsed so far in Bend. The snow is mostly powder, light and great for skiing, miserable for snowballs and snowmen. 

• Love 3

I believe Jeremy and Audrey rent in Bend...Right?  I can't see those two buying anything of value..It's Matt and Amys job to provide them with a home!

Edited by Caracoa1
Spelling

Jeremy is such a sneak. If he was a man he would sit down with Amy and say "Auj and I would like to move into the big house and raise a family - what do you think about that?" instead of conspiring behind Amy's back. I hope that Amy is watching these episodes very carefully - and the other children as well. Someone needs to put their foot down and advocate on Amy's behalf because Jeremy and Matt are not acting in her best interest.

• Love 2

Now that Jeremy (the Golden Child) is out of the house and married off, he still seems to expect to be treated as the "chosen one". A lot of this I fully blame on Matt.  During Jeremy's growing-up years, Matt was living vicariously through Jeremy.  Jeremy was the child Matt wishes he had been - average height, good looking, athletic, etc.  Zach was Matt 2.0 and Matt had already had a childhood as a dwarf. Molly was the girl, and was going to get married some day, so no need to think of her future, and Jacob was a HUGE afterthought who was put on earth to annoy Matt. All of this is not lost on Jeremy who is desperately trying to hold on to his golden boy status while Matt has seen Zach hold down an actual job, become a homeowner at a relatively young age, marry a woman of average height and is now preparing to become a father. Molly graduated from college, is on her way to a successful career and recently become engaged, and Afterthought (Jacob) has moved to California and is enjoying living life on his own terms.  The only one still relying on Matt is the not so golden boy... 

• Love 8

To be fair to Jeremy - I think he's been pretty open about his plan to move back to the farm to where I don't think Amy is unaware of it. The *problem* is that a) this is to a certain extent a storyline being mined for the show so its really impossible to figure out what has and hasn't been decided already and B) as displayed to the public, Jeremy and Audrey have no actual plan for when or how this is going to happen. Is Jeremy just going to pronounce "I AM READY TO LEAVE BEND AND RETURN TO THE FARM"? How is anyone supposed to plan around all the vagueness? And honestly I assumed from the get go that Audrey was behind the move to Bend instead of Portland because I really don't get the impression she's so completely in love with Matt and Amy that she wants to live within shouting distance or worse in the same home.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

Now that Jeremy (the Golden Child) is out of the house and married off, he still seems to expect to be treated as the "chosen one". A lot of this I fully blame on Matt.  During Jeremy's growing-up years, Matt was living vicariously through Jeremy.  Jeremy was the child Matt wishes he had been - average height, good looking, athletic, etc.  Zach was Matt 2.0 and Matt had already had a childhood as a dwarf. Molly was the girl, and was going to get married some day, so no need to think of her future, and Jacob was a HUGE afterthought who was put on earth to annoy Matt. All of this is not lost on Jeremy who is desperately trying to hold on to his golden boy status while Matt has seen Zach hold down an actual job, become a homeowner at a relatively young age, marry a woman of average height and is now preparing to become a father. Molly graduated from college, is on her way to a successful career and recently become engaged, and Afterthought (Jacob) has moved to California and is enjoying living life on his own terms.  The only one still relying on Matt is the not so golden boy... 

The one who was coddled the most is the one who has a hard time adjusting to adulthood when leaving the nest....That is Jeremy!  By handing him over the farm at no cost he can relive his carefree childhood!  Does it ever cross his entitled mind that his siblings would resent him if he got everything at their expense?

• Love 1

In fairness, Carocoal, has Jeremy ever given the impression he gives a shit about how his siblings might feel about anything? I mean, Jeremy's lovely speech at Zach's wedding was about how Zach was a loser follower, while Jeremy was the shining star. How about when they all went to Europe and Jeremy got a special weekend with Matt while Jake and Molly got "Matt didn't set your rooms up" at the soccer tourney. Does Jeremy ever concern himself with his siblings? I'm not even trying to be a dick about this - has Jeremy ever given the impression he's not totally self involved

• Love 7
On 1/10/2017 at 11:07 PM, leighroda said:

By Jers accounts she's having swinger parties in the living room every Tuesday, wtf!? Jer and Auj not living in the big house seems like a great boundary.

If Amy wants to have swinger parties in HER house every Tuesday or everyday that is none of these kids business!  

On 1/11/2017 at 0:28 PM, leighroda said:

No, I didn't mean literally... I just mean Jer seemed out raged that she is not just sitting on the couch with a book (those were his words, that she is never just sitting reading a book)... sorry for the confusion!!

I didn't take you literally but it made me laugh!  The point everyone seems to be making is she could entertain an entire basketball team several times and it is still none of these kids beeswax.

• Love 8
On 1/13/2017 at 7:17 PM, Natalie68 said:

If Amy wants to have swinger parties in HER house every Tuesday or everyday that is none of these kids business!  

Explains why Matt purchased the security cameras...

• Love 5

Well, what else could they really do?  Admit they are jealous of the attention being stolen from them because they got married first and presenting Matt and Amy with their first grandchild was their right?  Because I think that's probably how they really feel. 

So here's the thing. I do kinda wonder if there's not some problem here, simply because Zach is providing the first grandchild.

But.... constant lip service to how they want to crap out babies as quickly as possible, the reality is that Jeremy and Audrey are already behind the curve for Christians - They are over two years married and they are not pregnant and not even openly trying (Audrey's comment about her need for condoms in the creepy shelter were telling). And their professed favorite book is written by a man who was happily childless despite being married because he genuinely believed that having a child meant that his wife would divert attention away from her love and devotion to her husand.. (The couple in A Severe Mercy *never* regretted not having children - at one point the wife's cancer had the appearance of a baby and they nobly agreed to accept God's will despite their wishes)

I'm kinda wondering if we'll soon see a vague fertility arc where no one ever really does anything concrete but Jer and Auj are front and center over how hard they are trying!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

But.... constant lip service to how they want to crap out babies as quickly as possible, the reality is that Jeremy and Audrey are already behind the curve for Christians - They are over two years married

That should probably read Christian patriarchal fundies as general Christians don't bear children any more rapidly or more often than anyone else. 

• Love 2

That should probably read Christian patriarchal fundies as general Christians don't bear children any more rapidly or more often than anyone else. 

Fair point Absolom, I accept your gentle chiding :)

It's just interesting that the covenant marriage Christians do tend to be patriarchal fundies and and while Audrey doesn't seem to set an example, she's on record saying women should devote themselves to their husbands and his needs, which is pretty patriarchal.

• Love 2
On January 12, 2017 at 8:03 AM, spankydoll said:

I think that Zach and Tori are an excellent palate cleanser for Jer and Auj.

People need to CTFO about Chris. They have had three dates! You don't fall in love or hag your hopes on a man you have only known for three dates - not even 24 hours! I did some online dating in the aughts. The newly dating people always wanted to jump right into a relationship. It was creepy. Now my friends who wanted to get married for the sake of getting married would jump on the newly divorced from a long term marriage me because they were sitting ducks. They pretty much had a place to fill and would fill it with the first magnially non psycho, like minded gal who came along. She needs to slow down. See what's out there.

Did Matt date or cheat while they were married or separated? He seems very chill in his new single life. I know that he had the surgery to deal with but he seems very just OK with it.

Amy was on a noontime entertainment show and one off the host said how difficult it must be after how ever many years of marriage to date and  Amy said something to the effect that he had his relationships ( I understood during marriage ). 

• Love 3

So this weekend Audrey tweeted, "Spend more time praying than you do protesting." When someone called her out on slamming the women's march, Audrey responded, "Who's slamming?" God, can she stop being an equivocating coward for like 2 seconds? We all know what you meant with that passive-aggressive tweet, Audrey. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, galax-arena said:

So this weekend Audrey tweeted, "Spend more time praying than you do protesting." When someone called her out on slamming the women's march, Audrey responded, "Who's slamming?" God, can she stop being an equivocating coward for like 2 seconds? We all know what you meant with that passive-aggressive tweet, Audrey. 

She is as dumb as a post not to see the impact of what she wrote. Jer is letting her make all of the decisions for their life ad she is not intelligent and shows terrible judgement. This will not end well once the Teevee money runs dry.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, galax-arena said:

What if Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony had just prayed instead?

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Honey said:

What if Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony had just prayed instead?

Then we'd all be proper Christian ( by Tawdry ' s definition) women blindly doing what the men folk told us to do. Of course she is very much " Do as I say, not as I do".

• Love 5

I think the problem is that Audrey has no awareness that just because she doesn't think she's being rude, that doesn't mean she wasn't rude..

Without getting too political - I can understand why the women's march might not be everyone's favorite. And if Audrey had something to say or some real advice to give, I'd have no problem. But what she said was a disdainful passive aggressive dismissal of the protest.

Here's how I will prove it.

Audrey honey? Next time you get on tv and whine how you want the farm, stop. You want the farm, then stand up and say "I pray to God I get the farm" - and THATS IT. No protesting on tv, no complaining, nothing. Prayer works, you said it, and you publically dismissed a nation wide protest with how those people should be praying not doing or speaking or anything but PRAYING. Your marriage is a battlefield - well no fancy bed and breakfast vacations, no gifts, no special lingerie shoots, no, you need to get down on your knees and pray and pray and pray. You don't need to have fancy things or vacations, you need to shut your mouth and pray.

Don't like what I am saying? Well, don't bitch on Instagram, you should be *praying*, Audrey. Any action other than prayer is wrong. If something is wrong in your life, you should be praying and NOT acting in any way. After all, that's what you tell people to do - to pray rather than speak out.

I mean really, Audrey, how do you know those people at the protests *weren't* praying? Come on Audrey, lets hear how you know since you snidely and publically slammed them for not praying.

But remember, any response is you doing something other than praying, and your go to advice for anything is to pray because prayer works.

But more seriously, where does Audrey get off even suggesting these people didn't pray? I know plenty of feminists who are believers.

• Love 7