Type keyword(s) to search

Finding Prince Charming - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, nosleepforme said:

Robert and Eric are done, Robert now offering himself to women through Instagram. Robert also laments that he can't go on a hike without people recognizing him. Poor him. If only someone had told him that he will lose some of his privacy by being on a reality show. 

Then he says:

“I have a lot of production companies that are interested in doing shows with me, so I’m going to focus on that and my pocketbook,” he reveals. “At the end of the day, nobody’s going to take care of me but me."

So he's wiling to give up even more privacy. Well, he already was a real whore, so why not a fame whore?

• Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 9:40 AM, Dirtybubble said:

I will watch just to see what it's all about. As a fan of Bachelor Nation I'm very familiar with the format and the tom foolerly that goes on so I come prepared for the silliness. Plus it helps that it airs right after (or is it before) RPDR so it's an easy transition to the next show, no hunting channels trying to find this show.

Well I'm going thru it for the 2nd time just for the HELL of it! Never been into this type of format even though I did watch those scant 6-7 episodes of "Boy Meets Boy" several years ago! ;-)

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:45 PM, heckkitty said:

I buy it.  He seems young but prematurely grey.

Agreed! It happens! ;-)

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 1:54 PM, Dirtybubble said:

I know plenty in the business; in front of a camera or doing something more live! They usually come off more genuine and nice than most believe it or not! Some may call it an act, but I've never gotten that impression! ;-)

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 10:40 AM, Dirtybubble said:

Thanks for the T!  Yeah I remember reading some tweets from Paul indicating that he didn't care for Dillon all that much

Well Dillon was overaggressive and most weren't thrilled with him I'm sure! That's part of the game! It didn't come off well with me; esp. taking Robert aside to whine about being bullied and talking more about the other guys instead of "his" intent! Where are we; in grammar school? ;-)