Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Hello, Goodbye

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

20 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm fascinated by the way these men use words like "we", "us" and "our" when talking about spending.  YOU sir, have NO money. Amber has money for house flipping, Maci has money for a new home. Matt and Taylor have dick but they freely discuss how the girls money should be spent. How much is your broke ass chipping in?

I agree, but women tend to do this more often than men in general. I do enjoy the turnaround.:)

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I might enjoy it too if I thought the girls were at the very least getting some good dick out of it.    Tyler ain't giving Catelynn that "come hither" look.  Matt looks like the smelliest lay anyone has ever had. Besides, Amber's bunkmate is back so Matts days might be numbered. Simon might be giving some good good, but I'm thinking no because it has done nothing for Farrah's moods. That leaves Taylor.  I'd bet a shiny quarter he does just enough for whatever new man cave or tshirt line he wants.

Bwahahahaha omg Brooklynista, I just lost my shit!   Lol

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I might enjoy it too if I thought the girls were at the very least getting some good dick out of it.    Tyler ain't giving Catelynn that "come hither" look.  Matt looks like the smelliest lay anyone has ever had. Besides, Amber's bunkmate is back so Matts days might be numbered. Simon might be giving some good good, but I'm thinking no because it has done nothing for Farrah's moods. That leaves Taylor.  I'd bet a shiny quarter he does just enough for whatever new man cave or tshirt line he wants.

Seriously you win the forum tonight!! I do love how we've all decided Amber and her roommate should become a thing. They should. Nicole (that's her name right) would probably be better for her than Matt anyway.

Also just because Taylor has a tattoo with Bentleys name along with his half siblings doesn't change the fact that I don't think Taylor is very helpful to Maci. I think she does most of the work. 

• Love 10
21 hours ago, Ffiferoo said:

Loved the little scene from Amber's birthday party of Leah with the "seashell" bra and Gary telling her not to grow up too fast, juxtaposed with Sophia in a "coconut" bra in Hawaii with lipstick smeared all over her mouth! 

A tad off topic but Farrah was on "The Doctors" today (old episode from last year?) and was getting raked over the coals for letting Sophia wear make-up to school if she chooses.  I guess the principal phoned to complain and Farrah got into it with him/her.  

Also, Farrah got a butt implant consult from the plastic surgeon on the show and he told her no butt implant(s), just do upper glute exercises to fill out the top of her butt.  Farrah did not looked pleased with his opinion.  At all.  

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm thinking that's just a spare empty bag he brings along.  Farrah puts a dummy bag by the garbage every visit and Simon's real bag is at his actual hotel already. "Yeah, uh huh.  Toss it.  I'm good"  Shit, he's in Hawaii, he can buy all new stuff!

You know what was weird?  (I never pay attention to detail) - but when they cut to the scene of Farrah waddling Simon's "day bag" (whatever the hell that means) out to the trash, initially the bag was black, no?  Then when they showed the producer handing Simon his bag through the car window it was a light camel color.  I dunno.  Maybe he had several bags.  

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Maci made some comment about Ryan being like a girl. I can't remember what it was but i thought it was odd. Does anyone remember or know what this was all about?

I think it was conversation about the ultrasound being able to tell you what the sex of the baby is? And she said Ryan's mom thought he was going to be a girl.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

I agree, but women tend to do this more often than men in general. I do enjoy the turnaround.:)

They do?

1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Hilarious!!

Honestly, these girls deserve what they get. Cate chose to wed Tyler. Maci begged Taylor to propose and brings babies into her plan, Amber buys Matt's attention and pays him to serve her, and there is Farrah who bought her own ring while being a dick to Simon. Really, all these assholes deserve each other. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Also just because Taylor has a tattoo with Bentleys name along with his half siblings doesn't change the fact that I don't think Taylor is very helpful to Maci. I think she does most of the work. 

I dunno... one thing that stood out to me tonight was how Taylor always seemed to be carrying Jayde, feeding her while trying to eat his own dinner, etc. I was actually a little proud of him.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, beesknees said:

A tad off topic but Farrah was on "The Doctors" today (old episode from last year?) and was getting raked over the coals for letting Sophia wear make-up to school if she chooses.  I guess the principal phoned to complain and Farrah got into it with him/her.  

Also, Farrah got a butt implant consult from the plastic surgeon on the show and he told her no butt implant(s), just do upper glute exercises to fill out the top of her butt.  Farrah did not looked pleased with his opinion.  At all.  

Here's a link to the segments online:

Sophia and makeup: http://www.thedoctorstv.com/videos/teen-mom-star-under-fire

Farrah's butt: http://www.thedoctorstv.com/videos/teen-mom-star-under-fire

She looks super Mrs. Wiggins in this part where she goes into the office!  I couldn't stop laughing!  And there is NO way that she doesn't already have butt enhancements.  She did not get the Mrs. Wiggins Butt (tm) from exercise only!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Seriously you win the forum tonight!! I do love how we've all decided Amber and her roommate should become a thing. They should. Nicole (that's her name right) would probably be better for her than Matt anyway.

I can't quite get a read on the Taylor/Bentley relationship. While I think Taylor does have feelings for Bentley, I can't say if I believe he'll come around when he divorces Maci. And they will divorce. I don't think he'll do more than a polite pat on the head when he drops by to pick up Jade (Jayde?).

Their relationship doesn't warrant a tattoo just yet.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I thought she called it a "gay" bag but I may have misheard.  I feel like Farrah is the type of person to call an inanimate object "gay" just because she thinks it's dumb.

HAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yeah, Farrah probably did say "gay" bag.  OY.

• Love 1

I thought the moment with newly-shippable couple Amber and her Jell-Bird friend reuniting was one of the only genuine reactions I have seen on this show. Amber seemed truly surprised to see her.  It's rare that we see a true surprise caught on-camera.  (I'm looking at you Maci with your handy pregnancy test kits and fake "Say Yes to the Dress" excursion.)

Edited by Marisagf
  • Love 13
56 minutes ago, butterbody said:

I dunno... one thing that stood out to me tonight was how Taylor always seemed to be carrying Jayde, feeding her while trying to eat his own dinner, etc. I was actually a little proud of him.

Taylor should be doing that since he is a dad and does not work.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
41 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I can't quite get a read on the Taylor/Bentley relationship. While I think Taylor does have feelings for Bentley, I can't say if I believe he'll come around when he divorces Maci. And they will divorce. I don't think he'll do more than a polite pat on the head when he drops by to pick up Jade (Jayde?).

I don't think Maci and Taylor dislike each other greatly, but I get the feeling that they're only together out of convenience. I don't think Maci ever once mentioned marrying his scraggly ass until he got her pregnant the first time. Then she was all about doing right by Grandma and getting a ring on it and even telling Taylor in front of their friends that he should break up with her if he wasn't planning on marrying her right away. Of course, he didn't propose until he knocked her up with miracle baby #2, and by then Maci knew they had to get married or else she'd look like a desperate idiot. She knows she'll look bad if she breaks up with him after oh-so publicly begging him to marry her for the last year or so. Taylor only stays with her because of the ~fame and fortune~ he gets by being with a D-list "celebrity". It seems like they've settled with each other. A divorce is pretty much inevitable. It's just a matter of when. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, geekamonggeeks said:

I don't think Maci and Taylor dislike each other greatly, but I get the feeling that they're only together out of convenience. I don't think Maci ever once mentioned marrying his scraggly ass until he got her pregnant the first time. Then she was all about doing right by Grandma and getting a ring on it and even telling Taylor in front of their friends that he should break up with her if he wasn't planning on marrying her right away. Of course, he didn't propose until he knocked her up with miracle baby #2, and by then Maci knew they had to get married or else she'd look like a desperate idiot. She knows she'll look bad if she breaks up with him after oh-so publicly begging him to marry her for the last year or so. Taylor only stays with her because of the ~fame and fortune~ he gets by being with a D-list "celebrity". It seems like they've settled with each other. A divorce is pretty much inevitable. It's just a matter of when. 

Yeah I think they are attracted to each other and get along okay, but they don't have a deep love or emotional connection to each other. In another scenerio they would be a place holder for each other (sexually and socially) until one of them got bored or met someone else, but now there are innocent children in the mix. 

I think Taylor does have affection for Bentley (he seems like a sweet boy) and for all of Maci's faults I don't see her being with a guy that would treat Bentley poorly. Taylor probably also is the type of person that it doesn't cost him anything to be nice to a kid, especially a kid that's a sibling to his kids. A little kindness Bentley's way only helps his kids in the long run. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Their relationship doesn't warrant a tattoo just yet.

Yes....He should have consulted Javi about his Isaac tattoo....

4 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Smoking does terrible things to your face.

Yep, Maci has that smokers' mouth/lips thing going on in her face. Lay off the smoking and tanning, Maci. You've aged sooo much.

48 minutes ago, butterbody said:

Amber leaves Matt for the Jell bird and gets her own spinoff: Bunkie and Boo Boo

I would watch the heck out of this. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, imjagain said:

I think it was sweet that Gary offered to let Leah stay over night.  As someone else pointed out up thread, Amber wanted none of it. 

I'm trying g to figure out Gary's girlfriend Christine (?)  she seems very normal and sweet and yet shes attached herself to Gary. if Gary  looked like Ryan Gossling, I might forgive anything.   I  just can't see why she's with Gary.  Last season he openly tried to get back Amber.   Christine still stayed with him,  after seeing that.   I think she seems ok but part of me  is like, what issues are brewing underneath? 

I haven't seen that much of Christina on camera but it might come down to the fact that Gary is nice to her and treats her daughter well. Gary also has stepped up as a single parent and was doing a good job with Leah on his own which can be very appealing to a certain type of woman.

For a woman who's got it "going on" (great job, attractive, no kids, adventurous lifestyle) Gary has no appeal and nothing to offer. For a woman who just wants a man who will be kind to her (and her kids), that she can laugh with, that will work some kind of job and contribute to the household, Gary is a dream come true. Christina probably forgave him for trying to get back with Amber the way Miranda forgave Corey for actually cheating with Leah (TM2). How many women have hopped in bed with addict losers (which Gary is not) because they were "nice to them"? 

Oddly Gary and Christina may make it long term. It may not be a great passion or anything but if they enjoy each other and want to raise kids together I hope they are happy. 

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I haven't seen that much of Christina on camera but it might come down to the fact that Gary is nice to her and treats her daughter well. Gary also has stepped up as a single parent and was doing a good job with Leah on his own which can be very appealing to a certain type of woman.

For a woman who's got it "going on" (great job, attractive, no kids, adventurous lifestyle) Gary has no appeal and nothing to offer. For a woman who just wants a man who will be kind to her (and her kids), that she can laugh with, that will work some kind of job and contribute to the household, Gary is a dream come true. Christina probably forgave him for trying to get back with Amber the way Miranda forgave Corey for actually cheating with Leah (TM2). How many women have hopped in bed with addict losers (which Gary is not) because they were "nice to them"? 

Oddly Gary and Christina may make it long term. It may not be a great passion or anything but if they enjoy each other and want to raise kids together I hope they are happy. 

I see all your points. I guess I'm just coming at it from a different pov.  I actually really like her.  I guess I   just don't get it.  But you explained it in a way I totally get it.  If that makes sense?

• Love 4

Thank you professionals on this board because I thought it was weird that Catelyn would just pick some random place out of the phone book.  It seems like her "therapist" would've been part of that decision process-"let's find the place where you are going to get the most out of it, not just something where you like the pretty pictures."

I can't with all the money spending.  What's the timeline?  Is there no escrow or closing process?  They put stuff in a box one minute, then are unpacking the next.  

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, imjagain said:

I see all your points. I guess I'm just coming at it from a different pov.  I actually really like her.  I guess I   just don't get it.  But you explained it in a way I totally get it.  If that makes sense?

Thanks I feel special!!! I have seen guys who have had everything on paper, great jobs, charming, intelligent, handsome etc just be assholes and make HORRID partners (and fathers) because they are selfish and don't care about anyone but themselves. So I'm not going to doubt the motives of a woman who met a man (although not without faults) is kind and doing something to contribute to society. 

If someone can be attracted to the evil that is Jenelle I see why someone could want Gary. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Thanks I feel special!!! I have seen guys who have had everything on paper, great jobs, charming, intelligent, handsome etc just be assholes and make HORRID partners (and fathers) because they are selfish and don't care about anyone but themselves. So I'm not going to doubt the motives of a woman who met a man (although not without faults) is kind and doing something to contribute to society. 

If someone can be attracted to the evil that is Jenelle I see why someone could want Gary. 

@Scarlett45

:)  dude! 

• Love 5

my thoughts:

I get why someone would be with Gary except that he clearly (to me) has some weird ongoing thing for Amber. He 'doesn't know' how to act around her and has to bring up that they used to be together? Just kind of weird to me.

That party for Amber was actually kind of nice and Amber and Nicole are clearly in some kind of love. Maybe just platonic, but it's the only real relationship on this show.

Taylor and Maci's relationship is a huge sham, but they deserve each other.

I was actually feeling kind of ragey today about Tyler's adoption antics. He's the freaking worst.

My husband came into the living room during the Simon/Farrah cruise scene and just went, 'dear God,' and wheeled right back out. It was amazing.

• Love 10

I find these scenes where they show the "talent" interacting with the producers disturbing. We saw Cate getting snuggled and cuddled by one while she cried, and then another hugging Amber when she was upset about not seeing Leah. I just think this is wrong. I think it reveals some of the reason these girls act the way they do. They are getting way too much emotional support and validation from the producers.

I realize this is not a high-end documentary, produced by professional journalists who hold themselves to the highest ethical standards of their profession.... but this is just very creepy, boundary-crossing behavior in my book. I can see how the "talent" is being reinforced to stay in these dysfunctional roles year after year. Not that the producers necessarily create the dysfunction, but they feed it and keep it going.  They should not be "friends" with the "talent" - they should not be hugging them as if they are close friends, and they should not be acting like therapists with them either.

• Love 20

Gary handled the birthday stuff well, having no issue with Leah being with Amber on her birthday (and that should just be part of the regular schedule, as well as Father's/Mother's day with the appropriate parent). 

Farrah never gets upset? Ha. Then again, maybe she doesn't know what the word means.

Maci and Taylor had obviously been planning to move for a while -- moves don't happen that fast. I also think their baby conversation seemed to show that Taylor was into the baby stuff. And the dinner scene showed a pretty cute, normal family dinner situation.

Catelynn and Tyler? So over it. They're gross and both need massive help. Lol @ Catelynn not smoking when she gets back.

• Love 5

The producer interaction is odd. The only one who seems to have a normal interaction with her producers is Maci. Yes she shares some moments with them( the announcement of Jayden, Taylor shared his desire of a proposal, etc) but Maci does seem to understand the boundaries that are needed. And aside from that odd moment with the producer rubbing Taylor's tattoos, the hell? Most of Maci's interactions with her producers are somewhat show driven questions and moving to the next scene.With the other three it's way too obvious producers are needed for supportively talking and hugging and it explains a lot.  

This being said, I kind of wish they would stop the 4th wall now. It's not really good and adds nothing to the show. I do however wish they would start doing the 4th wall on TM2 though. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 4

Hey, I actually full on LIKE Gary at this point. I like that he's home with Leah, baking cookies and cinnamon rolls (as long as there's income down the line). Attending an Amber party and calling her Portwood. It was very nice of him to give Amber Leah for her birthday, but that gal could not be less interested. She really is the aunt you go visit every month or so to get some presents. And Leah is a smart one - she's already got her mother's number. 

Are we supposed to believe that the brown couch duo actually put physical labor into those houses? Please, Amber seems to be flipping through old Hollywood glam pictures for her next look. She kinda channeling Joan Crawford now with those ever expanding eyebrows. 

• Love 13
27 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

The producer interaction is odd. The only one who seems to have a normal interaction with her producers is Maci. Yes she shares some moments with them( the announcement of Jayden, Taylor shared his desire of a proposal, etc) but Maci does seem to understand the boundaries that are needed. And aside from that odd moment with the producer rubbing Taylor's tattoos, the hell? Most of Maci's interactions with her producers are somewhat show driven questions and moving to the next scene.With the other three it's way too obvious producers are needed for supportively talking and hugging and it explains a lot.  

This being said, I kind of wish they would stop the 4th wall now. It's not really good and adds nothing to the show. I do however wish they would start doing the 4th wall on TM2 though. 

The other girls don't have any friends outside of MTV. Maci is the only one who has kind of a normal social life. Cait has only Tyler and her grifting family asking her for money. Amber only hangs out with Matt and occasionally Crystal when Crystal needs a free meal. And Farrah has no one but the voices in her head. Plus Maci's the smartest. I don't think she's actually smart but comparatively smart all things given. Amber is dumb as a box of rocks. Cait is just...I don't know if it's dumb or just the state of denial she's spent her life in, but she is so easily manipulated. Farrah is probably as bright as Maci (low bar), but she's crazy. So Maci is the only one left who has a shot at realizing these people aren't her friends. They're looking out for good tv, not the best interest of the girls. Maci was also the first one (with Farrah a close second) to figure out Dr Drew is full of shit.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

I find these scenes where they show the "talent" interacting with the producers disturbing. We saw Cate getting snuggled and cuddled by one while she cried, and then another hugging Amber when she was upset about not seeing Leah. I just think this is wrong. I think it reveals some of the reason these girls act the way they do. They are getting way too much emotional support and validation from the producers.

I agree. What I find weird about it is on the one hand they're hugging them and "supporting" them yet they're also sitting back and creating these discussions (or at least encouraging them) and situations that are unhealthy for the girls to begin with. I felt really awkward when the producer was hugging up Cate. Still, at least she was getting that lovin' from someone

• Love 2

I love the fourth wall stuff if only because it acknowledges that they know this is a TV show and that this has an effect on what they do and what we see. I think it was The Hills that I read a commentary on way back when (never watched the show) but it talked about how much more interesting the show would be if it actually showed what their lives were like because they were on the show, instead of these fake jobs and storylines put together for the show.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, pakalolo said:

Honestly, they had more chemistry than any other Teen Mom or 16 & Pregnant couple I can think of. Janelle and Kieffer are maybe the only other couple that seemed to have anything interesting going on between their nasty, unwashed sheets. It's a wonder how so many of those babies were made with such little actual attraction we see between any of them.

Wow, that's so true. Jenelle and Kieffer actually seemed to like each other on more than just a sexual level, or just a 'this is ok for the cameras' level. Weird.

• Love 5

A moment that sort of stuck out to me was when Michael asked Farrah if she loves Simon. And Farrah gave one of her typical "wtf?" responses about not needing to concern herself with that right now. But the fact that she simply couldn't say yes sort of speaks volumes. I mean, their relationship is clearly not normal, anyone can tell you that. I'm still trying to figure out if they have a mutual arrangement where he's getting paid to appear as her bf (sort of like how she sought someone out so she could be on couples therary), or if he puts up with her to be on tv and get perks (i.e. trips to Hawaii) and she's too conceited to realize that he's just tolerating her. Regardless, this is the woman who paid an absurd amount of money for her own engagement ring, and then got legitimately pissed that Simon wouldn't propose to her with it. She was practically trying to force him on one knee, but she doesn't even love the guy? 

It just shows how sad Farrah really is. She has this need to be so superficially "perfect" - from the breast implants, butt implants, lip injections, teeth veneers, chin reduction, always having her hair formally done with pounds of makeup and a fancy dress. She likes to let everyone know that she's super successful with everything she does (even if she has to lie, like saying her "sex tape" sold for a million, or needing to have the most expensive ring in the shop), she still refuses to admit to filming a porn because she wants people to believe that she's some big celeb like Kim K who had a sex tape leaked, she talks down to everyone like they are beneath her, etc. And now she wants to be married, because she sees that as a success to have a man. Even though they can't stand each other and she doesn't even love him, it's still better in her mind to have someone to call her husband, rather than be single like an "ugly girl". She will never be happy. I wish she could get real professional help, because mentally she is very unwell. 

• Love 18
6 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Wow, that's so true. Jenelle and Kieffer actually seemed to like each other on more than just a sexual level, or just a 'this is ok for the cameras' level. Weird.

I too have always thought Kieffer and Janelle were actually the loves of each others lives. Which is not a happy thought.

• Love 14

Someone should explain to Amber that manic depression and bipolar disorder are the same thing... It's not much of a surprise she's Borderline, I feel like most of the girls could be.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Marisagf said:

I thought the moment with newly-shippable couple Amber and her Jell-Bird friend reuniting was one of the only genuine reactions I have seen on this show. Amber seemed truly surprised to see her.  It's rare that we see a true surprise caught on-camera.  

OMG!  I just watched this clip and I am soooo behind Amber and Jell-Bird!!  True love 4-Eva!!!

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/3b09h6/teen-mom-amber-opens-up-about-her-former-cellmate

• Love 3

Amber was driving me nuts in the scene where she was explaining all her diagnoses and how much Boo-Boo would make it all better. That perspective is so unhealthy, for both Leah and Amber. For one, that's not how mental illness works. You're not going to cure an imbalance in brain chemicals with someone's presence. And two, even if Leah's presence could magically fix Amber's issues, that's too heavy a burden to place on a young child's shoulders. Amber is way too much of a mess to expect a saint to fix, let alone a six-year-old child.

I really hope, for Leah's sake, that she does view Amber as a benevolent aunt (like someone above mentioned). Come to think of it, I really do hope Bentley just views Ryan as a fun-time brother, too. I think both children will greatly benefit in life from having these kinds of reduced expectations for their respective parents, because Lord knows neither Amber nor Ryan are ever going to step it up and behave like proper parents.

• Love 17

Jayde is super cute. I loved the little random scream and that she was just cracking herself up.

Farrah: Where do I begin? First, I'm surprised she let herself be filmed without make-up when she called Simon inviting him to Hawaii. Also when he showed up, they had the most awkward hug. Not like "Oh hey, my boyfriend's here, I'm going to give him a big hug", she clearly didn't want to be near him. Which makes their whole relationship the most confusing thing I have ever seen. He clearly doesn't do anything right in her eyes so why is she trying to force this "relationship." And why does he even put up with it? Does he want to be on tv that bad? He made his appearance, got yelled at and then went motorcycle riding. I asked this last week, and I am super curious, how much is he getting paid? Because you would have to pay me a hell of a lot to deal with Farrah. And even then I probably would give up and tell MTV to keep the money because Farrah is batshit.  "I love when clouds touch mountains or whatever." Dear God. I did crack up when Debra was all "he called me fake" and Farrah snapped back that she didn't care. These people!

• Love 11
9 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

It is creepy, it's like a weird Munchausen type thing, it's absolutely not in the best interest of MTV  & its producers for these girls to grow in healthy ways and get their life on healthy and happy track.

I've been stabby about this before but I want the producers not to be on camera (ever) and have the show go back to it's old format.  I don't even LIKE any of the producers - they're all ass kissers.  I'm sick of TM continually breaking the 4th wall.  

The ONLY time I am REMOTELY interested/amused is when Farrah gets into it with the producers.

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, beesknees said:

I've been stabby about this before but I want the producers not to be on camera (ever) and have the show go back to it's old format.  I don't even LIKE any of the producers - they're all ass kissers.  I'm sick of TM continually breaking the 4th wall.  

The ONLY time I am REMOTELY interested/amused is when Farrah gets into it with the producers.

I feel the same way.

At first I thought it was interesting to see them interact with the producers.  After watching for a while, you see that the producers don't add much and are there just to tell them how great they are and let them know they have done so much with their life.  I almost choked when that producer said that to Amber. 

The funny thing is I would have loved to see a producers reaction to Leah TM2 nodding off. 

• Love 7

I would love to see a producer actually tell Amber, "Girl, he's not good for you and will probably kill you for your money once you're married." Matt is the type of guy to take out an insurance policy on Amber and then poison her for years. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 8