Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Talk

Tanisha enlists the help of Social Media Maven, Erica Mena backstage; archrivals Kaila and Kandyce face off on the reunion stage; Brynesha and Zee prove that in some cases time can't heal all wounds.

If I didn't think Kandyce was icky enough with the sexual predator vibes, I was totally over her with the comments about Brynesha's kids. Like how low class and tacky can you get? I am convinced that she wanted to do anything to make herself memorable.

Speaking of low class and tacky, Zee, stfu. Don't grow balls when you see Brynesha leaving the house. I hope she sha-bops her in the head at the reunion.

I think I could have watched another week of Stephanie, Tiara, and Kabrina just being silly and having fun. This season needed more of that after the constant fights, drama, and general trash. 

• Love 2

It is annoying that no one really calls out Kandy like they should...I listen to the afterbuzz tv and one of the hosts did compare it to if Kandy was a guy and how her comments could be racially interpreted..but as soon as they brought it up they glossed over it and made excuses for her

Tanisha looks like Star Jones (not a compliment) And I also can't believe how fake she came across last night. I especially hated how they glossed over Lil Bill (Kandy) calling Byrnesha kids gorillas.

I can't with Adryan. She seems to only be able to shade and threaten people actually involved with the production of this show. Girl, bye. 

Speaking of bye, Brynesha's hair? Just no lol but I live that she had the balls to rock it. I'm mad that she didn't get to shabop lame ass Zee a few times, but hopefully part 2?

And yea the show totally gave Kandyce a pass on her vile statements. I guess they're still trying to give her the "hero" label since Winter and Dream are coming up next. 

Stephanie is just a cool ass chick. She definitely should have been an original. 

Kabrina is almost a new woman with that new hair lol 

Tanisha and Erica Mena return for Part Two and the Bad Girls of Season 16 learn what happens when one crosses the OG host; Kailie confronts her tormentors, Kaila and Tabatha, leading to an unexpected twist.

I don't think this show was equipped to deal with the Kandyce/Brynesha dynamic. I thought Kandyce was an abusive partner and they treated her violence and aggression toward Brynesha as something between roommates but because they had a sexual relationship it was more disturbing. Imagine if in the Real World house if a male roommate was interested in his female roommate and kept trying to put his hand up her nightgown or if he caged her in with his hands while she tried to get away or if he slapped her the way Kandyce did Brynesha. Her actions were inappropriate and I don't feel like the show really protected Brynesha. And that scene at the end where they hug during the reunion show and everyone applauds? Puh-leeze. I thought Kandyce was horrible and then she tries to beat up the woman who got ejected first? Why? So she could get more screen time? And she pretty much cyber stalks Winter? I think she is dangerous but it was all glossed over for the show. 

5 hours ago, BunchOMalarkey said:

I don't think this show was equipped to deal with the Kandyce/Brynesha dynamic. I thought Kandyce was an abusive partner and they treated her violence and aggression toward Brynesha as something between roommates but because they had a sexual relationship it was more disturbing. Imagine if in the Real World house if a male roommate was interested in his female roommate and kept trying to put his hand up her nightgown or if he caged her in with his hands while she tried to get away or if he slapped her the way Kandyce did Brynesha. Her actions were inappropriate and I don't feel like the show really protected Brynesha. And that scene at the end where they hug during the reunion show and everyone applauds? Puh-leeze. I thought Kandyce was horrible and then she tries to beat up the woman who got ejected first? Why? So she could get more screen time? And she pretty much cyber stalks Winter? I think she is dangerous but it was all glossed over for the show. 

I completely agree...everything Kandy did was brushed over...her crazed aggression towards Brynesha and her racist remarks about her kids. It was disappointing that Brynesha continued fighting Zee for no reason but really does back down to Kandy considering she was supposedly the realest in the house.  

Edited by DOBABYR