Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Two doctors that have to budget to go to Disney are just bad money managers. It's expensive, but it's not out of reach for an ordinary family, much less two doctors. I've been there with my family multiple times and were ordinary middle class.

But Dre still has to over spend just to do something ordinary.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Shermie said:

Two doctors that have to budget to go to Disney are just bad money managers. It's expensive, but it's not out of reach for an ordinary family, much less two doctors. I've been there with my family multiple times and were ordinary middle class.

But Dre still has to over spend just to do something ordinary.

If you stay at one of the high end resorts, get the VIP treatment, and then go on one of the cruise lines, it does add up.  However, they don't fly across country first class.

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 3:14 PM, paulvdb said:

I also often notice that mistake. And I agree that Bow is someone who should know better, but writers on many shows seem to make that mistake. I also noticed on this week's episode of The Originals that Elijah made the same mistake and he is also a character who should know better.

I caught a bit of an old interview with Daniel J. Travanti recently, and he said that the only time he ever changed a line as Captain Furillo on Hill Street Blues was when the writers had Frank make a grammatical mistake that he didn't think was in character.  Seems Daniel sometimes knew grammar better than the writers!

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:03 PM, ItCouldBeWorse said:

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Downton Abbey.  Preeclampsia played a major role there.

It was also a key factor in an early ER storyline.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:44 PM, peeayebee said:

Also, it was great seeing Johan and Charlie hit it off. I think this might be the first ep where I thought Johan was kind of funny. Kind of.

Daveed Diggs is so hot that I hardly notice whether he's funny as well.  :-)

• Love 2
On 4/28/2017 at 6:15 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I hated that everyone was trying to pressure Zoey into picking a school for their own selfish reasons

As much as I enjoy this show, that is typical behavior for all of the characters, pretty selfish until the last scene, most episodes.