Type keyword(s) to search

LSSC: Season Two Episode Talk

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Miss Dee said:

Oh my Lord, Stephen eating the hot wings was AWESOME. I might have to check out Sean Evan's YouTube show.

Sorry to quote you again, but I felt everyone should know there is one with Key & Peele. Heart eyes. 

• Love 5

I don't know why Scaramucci agreed to be on TLS.  I can only think he's on some sort of unofficial audition tour, even though Faux would probably hire him in a heartbeat.  It was really uncomfortable at the beginning, especially the flat joke about murdering the writers, although things settled down a bit as the interview went along.  And then promoting himself for his honesty, when he seems like the kind of person where you'd count your fingers after the handshake.

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, meowmommy said:

And then promoting himself for his honesty, when he seems like the kind of person where you'd count your fingers after the handshake.

LOL, yeah, Stephen seemed to have a similar reaction when listening to him at times. I think you're right about this being some sort of audition tour or something, 'cause it does seem odd that he'd pop up on a show like this. Heck, even Spicer's been laying extremely low since leaving the White House. 

It was a weird interview in many ways, yes, but it was also rather interesting. I like how Stephen kept on him about Trump's behavior and reaction to the whole Charlottesville thing. My mom and I especially got a kick out of the "does he order his spine from Amazon?" comment :D. And I liked Stephen's monologue as well.

• Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:01 PM, Iboatedhere said:

I was young when King of Queens came out and so I feel like I grew up with Leah Remini so I'm always going to have a soft spot for her but I thought that was a great interview. I find the whole Scientology thing fascinating so I can't wait to watch her documentary. 

You will be horrified and mesmerized!!! She KILLS it!

You know, I wish Stephen had pushed the Mooch on his change of stance/feelings/opinion about his former boss before he was hired.  And he still supports him after he got the bum's rush? Now that's loyalty.?

There was nothing new revealed. That he would change nothing knowing what he knows now? Like, you know, his wife filing for divorce, not being there for his baby's birth????

• Love 3

Awwww, that'd be fun, too! I'd be all for that :D.

On a different note...

"When you run the country, you have to keep everyone safe."

That moment when Andrew Dice Clay has a better response to the Trump debacle than John Kasich does (he was SO CLOSE with the first part of his comment! Argh...). 

And on a lighter note, I need more of Kemper and Colbert discussing baptism rituals and whatnot, because that whole conversation was highly entertaining :D. As was everyone waving their hands around to her song. 

• Love 5

Stephen was cute when saying that he has a little problem with having a crush on Daniel Craig's wife, Rachel Weisz (sp?).  I think he was blushing.  Yeah! for another Daniel Craig Bond movie. 

Tiffany Haddish is a trip!  Haven't seen Girls Trip, but may have to check it out.

• Love 3
On 8/14/2017 at 11:48 PM, Annber03 said:

I like how Stephen kept on him about Trump's behavior and reaction to the whole Charlottesville thing.

I really disliked that part of the interview. I love Stephen & I know he was frustrated by Trump, but the Mooch was never going to give him the answer he wanted. While Trump's actions show he is tone-deaf, racist, and in debt to his league of racist followers, nobody around him is going to admit it and hounding the guy when he has already said that Trump's response was inadequate was unnecessary.

• Love 1