Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E03: These Are the Big Dogs

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I also loved how Kelli admitted that she never noticed Rookie Kelli before, so she was actually admitting her error in judgement. As far as how tall Lindsay is...J&K new this prior to inviting her to TC. They kill me with crap like that. 

• Love 6

Rewatched this episode again today.  In the TC meeting scene where the girls introduce themselves, what did Lindsay say she did 72 times? I rewound it a few timed and still don't understand what she said.

1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:

Rewatched this episode again today.  In the TC meeting scene where the girls introduce themselves, what did Lindsay say she did 72 times? I rewound it a few timed and still don't understand what she said.

I want to say someone said they've moved 72 times before they were 6?

3 hours ago, DCCFAN71 said:

I also loved how Kelli admitted that she never noticed Rookie Kelli before, so she was actually admitting her error in judgement. As far as how tall Lindsay is...J&K new this prior to inviting her to TC. They kill me with crap like that. 

Plus, there was a DCC (I wanna say about 2005/2006?) who was a little over 5'11".  That's about as close to 6 feet tall as you can get. It's not like it's really "new".  Remember when they used to post the height for each girl on the old DCC website? The tall DCC was always standing on the side in the squad photo.

• Love 1

72 times in 6 years could be one move per month! What do her parents do? I hope they moved that much because they were in a profession that allowed them to see the country with a kid who wasn't school aged yet (traveling sales people, writers, medical professionals, hey even rodeo riders on tour, etc) and it wasn't due to anything bad. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SopranoKris said:

Plus, there was a DCC (I wanna say about 2005/2006?) who was a little over 5'11".  That's about as close to 6 feet tall as you can get. It's not like it's really "new".  Remember when they used to post the height for each girl on the old DCC website? The tall DCC was always standing on the side in the squad photo.

Leah Wilkins - she was 6 ft. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, spazette said:

I would have sworn Lacey said she moved 17 times, not 72 times?!! 

It probably was 17 lmao I don't remember

13 minutes ago, MissKrisPcola said:

Lacey definitely said 72 times before the age of 7...which is NUTS!! ?

Also, is Kelsey giving anyone else some major Jenna Dewan-Tatum vibes?? I've always thought she reminded me of someone and that's who it is!!

YES, I can definitely see that resemblance!! 

The one thing I've noticed this season is that Kelli is getting a 'softer' edit, if you will, although that can change when she has to start cutting dancers.   

What I really liked was watching Kelli's spontaneous reaction to seeing Jinelle in training camp. She seemed genuine happy to see her and went over to hug her. Between that and her comments to Kelly Q., maybe Kelli is softening or getting the CMT favorable edit.

• Love 1

@LaurenBrook right?!? Is she not? I'm a huge Kelsey fan. I think her previous interview appearances were pure nerves and made for good TV.. Man, I can't imagine that pressure: being in front of Kelli, Judy and Charlotte ALONE would give me the jitters but add the CMT cameras and I'd be in full-fledged panic mode ?? 

And doesn't Madeline remind you of Taylor Swift?

There's a picture of her on her Instagram that will stop you in your tracks and make you say "Oh, hey, dark-headed sister of Tay Swift!" ? I think Madeline is absolutely adorable this year!!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, JC123 said:

It LITERALLY makes me crazy ;) 

Cannot stand that word! Had a coworker that used literally and basically all the time. Just wanted to slap her.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1