Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E03: These Are the Big Dogs

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

On September 8, 2016 at 10:05 PM, MyFavShows said:

How about Meliisa R. telling Jackie how she was captain of that college Pom Squad w/ a full queen bee mean girl attitude.   Dang - okaaaay, she was the caption, I guess we all should just shut up and get in the back row.  Maybe it's her hormones though ;/.

Melissa reminds me of my sister-in-law but I didn't know why. Now I do: they're mean girls! I hate mean girls.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Agreeing  with the posters who think Tasha reminds them of the one sister who left TC in Season 4. She seems a little fake to me.

I'm sorry, but the Melissa R. segments are too scripted in my opinion. Did she really need to say she was bummed out because she was not at tryouts, and did they need to have Kelsey tell her she looks good after having her third child.

Speaking of Kelsey...She needs to learn the difference between good and well. It is not they expect me to do good, or I thought I done good. I hate it when people butcher the two words.

Poor Jinelle. Did she have a patch on her arm? I had a cyst around the size of a baseball remove along with my left ovary after finding out I had a cyst around the time I went in and got tested to be a possible kidney donor for my husband. I was very lucky it did not ruptured.

Did Jinelle have an ovarian cyst? I couldn't hear what she was saying very well (all three times I watched the episode LOLLL)

7 hours ago, graciegirl said:

Holly P is the only one on the current team who can get close to kicking her forehead AND with effortless technique:)   (however I did see a picture on Kelli's twitter recently with Holly's foot completely flexed.  (don't lower yourself Holly:)!

Megan has good kicks too but most of the rest are a complete disgrace even if they are high their bodies look like kicking grandmas.  Rockette's do 300 "eye-high kicks" per show with perfection, no comparison.

Uh, are you forgetting Lacy?  She kicked herself in the nose during finals her rookie season.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Poor Jinelle. Did she have a patch on her arm? I had a cyst around the size of a baseball remove along with my left ovary after finding out I had a cyst around the time I went in and got tested to be a possible kidney donor for my husband. I was very lucky it did not ruptured.

I need to rewatch the episode, but I thought it looked like Jinelle may have had a PICC line in. Wasn't paying enough attention the first time I watched to say for sure though, can just remember thinking when I glanced up that it looked like a PICC. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Are there so many injuries during the kick line because the technique is poor? 

I've said it before, but the jump splits are simply not for everyone's hips/knees. Most of those career ending knee injuries probably wouldn't happen if they weren't required.

• Love 3

Wow... I never would have thought that Kelli's discussions with girls called into her office could be more pointless than Melissa Rycroft's chit chats. What was shown of Kelsey & Amy's call-ins just seemed so shaming; not particularly constructive!

Surely they could have achieved far more by telling Kelsey they wanted to see more of this articulate girl, "because btw you were top 10, you're on the right track so please work on x,y,z and you've got to pick up the choreo faster" or something. Harping on past negatives (a) year/s later is just provocative and unlikely to bring out the best in someone! 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Speaking of Kelsey...She needs to learn the difference between good and well. It is not they expect me to do good, or I thought I done good. I hate it when people butcher the two words.

Thank you! This is a personal pet peeve of mine across the board. If you want to be a brand ambassador for something (the Cowboys or your local PTA) please learn to speak well enough to not sound like an illiterate.

• Love 3

You can tell that Kelli is constantly trying to make the office visits "good for tv," but she clearly has no clue how to do that.  Also, I would personally chip in to hire someone to help her pick out clothing that is both age appropriate and flattering.  One word, Kelli: "Sleeves!"

• Love 9

I had been wondering what happened with Jinelle and I like how it was explained but they didn't exploit it.  I also like seeing them hand out Barbies.  I'm wondering if that's something that's done every year and why we haven't seen it before if so.  

As for the office visits, the only things she should be paying attention to in that type of situation are her clothes, her words, and the person sitting in front of her.  Forget about the cameras.  They don't count.  If she doesn't want to have an exact script of what to say to each person because she doesn't know how they'll react, then she should have a basic outline and possibly some scenarios of what to say, especially if her memory is as bad as mine can get at times.

Edited by EricaShadows

Lacey is flexible and also has very good technique. Her kicks are excellent. You can't judge a girls total dance training and experience on one motion photo. Also as fast as they kick and as high as they kick, some pics perfect girls might be a split second lower or higher than others. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

Are there so many injuries during the kick line because the technique is poor? 

I think it is partially due to not perfect technique but also due to age, build, flexibility, the boots, jump splits, and just going so hard at it. 

So many dancers and athletes just wear out in their early 20s, you can't blame one factor. I was always more flexible on the right split. Just built that way. I have issues with my right knee and left hip. Nothing major (yet) but splits, heel stretches,  and especially jump splits were more uncomfortable when that left hip went back.

most bodies aren't 100% symmetrical and you're also usually stronger in a dominant side, and that can cause issues. Right knee? I fell in it once landing a calypso turn (not even that advanced but I fell off balance on a slick floor) in high school and twisted the meniscus. The older I get, the worse it aches a little and pops more. These DCC girls are dancing far harder than I ever imagined.

Some of the girls with more of a cheer background or dance/drill with not perfect technique can be slightly at risk for more injury, but injury at this level just happens in any sport.

• Love 3

I'm really liking Kelsey this year. Kelli was a bit rude in the office, but she handled it with grace and maturity. 

Someone mentioned it earlier, but it was so annoying how they kept showing Amy's kicks when she clearly was not kicking full out. I thought her kicks looked ok. The left was a bit low, but it was a big improvement over past years. 

I actually like Tasha at this point. I haven't seen enough of her personality to make a comment on that, but dance-wise, I thought she looked better than many of the others. Love Certsen and Madeline, and it was nice to see Kelli Q and Kyndall get good feedback. 

I like Whitney, but her dancing is messy. I don't get the disinterested comments though.   

• Love 7

I'm late to the party, but I managed to watch it late last night :) some thoughts:

- I actually like what Kelly wears! She always looks polished, and I thought her yellow pattern dress was a nice departure from her usual solids.

- I understood what Kelly meant when she said to Kelsey about she better stop talking before Kelsey says something wrong. If Kelsey is one to easily get rattled in conversations, which it certainly seems so, I think Kelli wanted to keep the visit on a positive note. Granted, it was probably one of those things better thought than said, but I got the message.

- If I solely focus on their dancing and look past the cheesy instagram pics/ issues with language and visa, I like Tasha and Yuko far more than I thought I would.

-I kind of laughed with that repeating frame of Amy's 'bad' kick. Madeline has about the same height 2 girls down from her, but of course it wasn't emphasized. Both looked like exhaustion took control, not a lack of flexibility.

- In a way, I feel bad for Madeline. I like her, but she looks soo young w/ that baby face. It could look very awkward if she tries to look sexy. But I think she looks fine when she just has that happy expression.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, PBSLover said:

Uh, are you forgetting Lacy?  She kicked herself in the nose during finals her rookie season.

Kat had the most technically correct high kicks of the recent squads.   Her body positioning/placement when she dances is expectional, and it really isn't just because she was gumby flexibile - yeah that helped get her kicks to her ears, but not all people who can pull thier leg to their ear can do that w/ perfect technique - Kat could!

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Lacey is flexible and also has very good technique. Her kicks are excellent. You can't judge a girls total dance training and experience on one motion photo. Also as fast as they kick and as high as they kick, some pics perfect girls might be a split second lower or higher than others.

Thank you for saying this. I've ALWAYS thought about this when people post pictures of kicks and comment about one girl versus another.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Stinkerbell said:

I can take or leave the Melissa segments but I got a totally different feel of the convo with Jackie than y'all did, apparently. I didn't feel like she was saying it to be snotty, just to relate to her, and the captain thing just sounded like an added on anecdote. Maybe I'm totally wrong, though, if I'm the only one who thought that!

I thought the same thing. I really like Melissa. I thought she was trying to make Jackie feel more comfortable and establish a bond with her. I didn't get a mean girl vibe.

• Love 4

Kicking is definitely weird in the DCC/Drill world. A lot of the more technically trained girls go up on releve out of habit, but in a kickLINE that's bad because you can roll your ankle and mess up the person next to you (especially if you're wearing something with a heel like cowboy boots or even character shoes like the Rockettes). But solos, or most routines where you're not hooked up releve is expected because that's slightly more advanced than a flat footed kick. I know In Texas the difference is a big deal. sometimes watch colts and bucs when they occasionally do kick lines, and you'll sporadically see girls going up on their toes.

ohhh kicking. So fun but such a pain in the ass.

Edited by dalgal214
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, graciegirl said:

Appreciate the show and everyone's comments!  So fun to find this forum!  Just wishing this show & the "World Class Team" would represent dance with the best dancers possible since that is what they say they are looking for.  The skill set & style that has evolved under the current direction has awful transitions, no technique and looks like someone with no training has choreographed & cleaned the routines.  All that makes the show even funnier though!  Glad the team is trying LSU's hip hop style of aggressive, masculine but sexy movement since they don't value technique.  It will be interesting to see who can do that well, I'm guessing those LSU grads will shine!   

The Rockette's & DCC are apples and oranges (dancers vs. cheerleaders) but kick technique is kick technique & that paired with height is only hard for those who lack a dance background IMO. 

Laughed out loud when Kelli said chin kicks when "Eye High Kicks" have better dance branding without a show than "World Class"!  

It may just not be shown on the show but as choreographer Judy should be giving corrections with technical advice for correcting a movement.  Her opinions are sloppy and not at all helpful.   Maybe she just doesn't know how to get the candidate to make the correction from a muscular or skeletal point of knowledge.   

Yes, widely known back in the day that Kelli did not make the college team twice but made DCC, go figure:)  

So, heres hoping Charlotte will hire Kitty with her dance degree as Director & Michelle Keys as Choreographer!   That would inspire a truly professional team & and be an awesome show!

Awww..Kelli and Judy are like 89% of the reason I watch, and we don't know what the girls are told aside of what we get to see.  I cannot imagine the show without Kelli or Judy.

That is sad what you wrote about  Kelli, and I don't know what difference it makes.  She was a great DCC and is a damn good director.

Kitty's already affiliated in some way.   And I don't know if I remember this correctly, but is Michelle Keys the one who helped Hunter with the kinda raunchy audition?

I think the DCC are a truly professional team already, and it's an awesome show now!

Edited by Dopeydwarf
  • Love 13

Finally had some time to watch. And rewatch. And take notes! Cause honestly...I work with all guys (plus live with teen stepsons and boy dogs) and I have no one with whom I can talk about (aka discuss in excruciating detail) this show....it and this forum are my weekly estrogen lifesavers, sooooo sorry if this is long...

My first comments are specifically regarding the CMT MTT show format. Love some of the production decisions this year. Specifically: showing us a more about each of the TCCs - even though many of these girls were known to us from previous seasons, it's nice to get a better look into the new ones life/dance backgrounds despite the cheesiness of some of their "stories."  Love the spilt screens during the dance segments. Love having a look at the vets teaching the dance and the girls practicing on their own. However, I found the editing distractingly choppy. Particularly at the end when Kelsey, Amy and Whitney were in Kelli's office. Although I think Kelli could have perhaps chosen her wording better in some of her comments, to me it felt more awkward purely due to editing - like they had to make very tight cuts around some of the conversation to heighten the "drama." It didn't seem like it was very natural. 

Regarding Kelli's wardrobe: I think it is a matter of her trying to find away to dress her current body shape. It's obvious to any longtime viewer that her body has drastically changed in the past 11 years. She still is absolutely beautiful, but as we all know, things change and get...squishier...hang lower perhaps...as we age. I also have heard/read that she had medical issues. Not knowing if that is true or not, I am not going to speculate. It just seems like she's trying to figure how to dress her current body as opposed to her 2005 body while still maintaining her own particular sense of fashion. I've never been a fan of the Lilly Pultizer style (sorry! Don't throw things at me...I'm from the mid-Atlantic!), but I didn't care for that harsh orange/yellow combo thing either. Maybe if it would have been all one color either yellow OR orange with contrasting accent jewelry, it would have been more palatable on screen. 

Still not feeling Tasha. She doesn't seem to have any emotion behind her eyes.  Always dismissed Kelsey in previous years (due her interview segments alone...I'm judgy), but I really like her after this episode. Grammar pet peeves aside, she seems very genuine. I agree with everyone who has mentioned that she needs that hair shortened and the color softened...she'll be a complete knockout. I have to say that I'm not a fan of either of the "Heathers" looks. Little Heather (Heather H? Oklahoma Heather?) voice annoys me - if that's mean, I'm sorry. But really I'm not sorry. It's grating on my ears. Tall Heather (Heather Chandler? Kidding!! Showing my age I suppose) seems like she has a good head on her amazing body.  But....not a typical beauty. She sorta reminds me of Jinelle...perfect DCC physique, not a beauty queen, seems to be an entertaining dancer...not sure of her fate yet, but I hope she does indeed become the next Jinelle...a little questionable at first and then becomes beloved. Because let's be honest, Jinelle is adorable. 

My favorite - by far this year - is Kelli Quinn. I recall talk on other threads of her perhaps looking "old."  Pish-posh. That girl is gorgeous. 

I'll reserve my Melissa Rycroft comments for another time. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
Grammar!
  • Love 7
Spoiler

Cersten is a great dancer and all but I have a hard time seeing her as one of "America's Sweethearts". She was a mean girl in school, a bully who thought she was far superior than everyone else . Maybe she changed, it's possible but I doubt it honestly. We might have another Chelsea Chaney moment after awhile where her real personality is exposed, maybe not but just saying..... 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, DancingDina13 said:
Spoiler

Cersten is a great dancer and all but I have a hard time seeing her as one of "America's Sweethearts". She was a mean girl in school, a bully who thought she was far superior than everyone else . Maybe she changed, it's possible but I doubt it honestly. We might have another Chelsea Chaney moment after awhile where her real personality is exposed, maybe not but just saying..... 

I probably shouldn't post this, because I have no idea, and it's purely speculation, but she just looks like a bitch. Maybe I'm biased because I've heard she's not nice from insiders.

• Love 2

Ok, y'all. Kelli has never worn Lilly Pulitzer on screen. I'm a crazy Lilly lover, and I don't think I've ever seen her in Lilly. I probably shouldn't say never.  I completely agree that she's trying to figure out how to dress her body. I can totally relate after having two kids. A good stylist can be lifechanging. 

• Love 3

A quick reminder: Episode threads are non-spoiler threads. In otherwords, use spoiler tags when discussing what is not shown in the episodes. We have an Episode Discussion Spoilers and Spoiled Speculation thread for spoiler and spoiled speculation discussion. Thank you.

On 09/09/2016 at 9:26 AM, M1977G said:

ARGH!  I bought this episode from iTunes, and I keep getting two different error codes about why it won't download.  Is anyone else having trouble downloading the episode?

I keep getting errors also. I've been reading all fixes  on iTunes forum, but nothing has worked so far. I'm very sad. ?

11 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Kat had the most technically correct high kicks of the recent squads.   Her body positioning/placement when she dances is expectional, and it really isn't just because she was gumby flexibile - yeah that helped get her kicks to her ears, but not all people who can pull thier leg to their ear can do that w/ perfect technique - Kat could!

That would be where a trained dancer sees one thing, and the general viewer (non-dancer) totally sees another. All I see when I look at Kat is her hunched shoulders (making a tiny person even smaller,) her pinched face, bad hair and makeup, and lack of confidence. I didn't have a problem with her dress at panels, but I have a problem with her lack of confidence and presence.

I have to say I thought the orange, yellow, etc. dress on Kelli was horrible. And it does matter what she wears because she's like the brand ambassador for DCC. She picks apart every inch of every feature on the TCCs so she should also pay some attention to her own look since she is also on camera. That said I do think they're making an effort to give more constructive critiques and more encouragement. I also like that they're putting the names under the TCCs when they feature them dancing. It's much more helpful for the viewers. 

I love Madeline. I thought Auto Amy looked great but she clearly wasn't picking up the dance quickly. One thing that made it worse for her and some of the others was that they had such confused or panicked looks on their faces when they messed up. I know it's got to be hard to keep smiling when you're totally lost, but the ones that kept their energy going and kept their smiles did look so much better so that you didn't focus as much on their mistakes. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

Ok, y'all. Kelli has never worn Lilly Pulitzer on screen. I'm a crazy Lilly lover, and I don't think I've ever seen her in Lilly. I probably shouldn't say never.  I completely agree that she's trying to figure out how to dress her body. I can totally relate after having two kids. A good stylist can be lifechanging. 

Yes, definitely agreed Kelli needs to invest in a stylist - fitting a new body is never easy. She needs Stacey London and Clinton Kelly to come out of retirement! And when they are done in Dallas, they can swing over to Southern California to see me.  

Regarding the Lilly Pulitzer: I was just referencing it as a "style" of dress regardless of what designers name is on the tag or whether that dress is a knockoff. I freely admit that I am really not a fan of resort-style dress in general (or really anything with pattern, I can count on one hand the patterned tops/dresses in my closet), but the colors and pattern of that dress in particular didn't register well on camera.  As much flak as Kelli gets about the bandage dresses, I find them so much more flattering on her hourglass figure than some of her other choices. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Finally had some time to watch. And rewatch. And take notes! Cause honestly...I work with all guys (plus live with teen stepsons and boy dogs) and I have no one with whom I can talk about (aka discuss in excruciating detail) this show....it and this forum are my weekly estrogen lifesavers, sooooo sorry if this is long...

Exact same here!! We could form a club-- "testosterone island survivors" 

• Love 4

I really enjoyed this episode, and I do think the dancing portion of the editing has improved. I love the 3 panel screen with the girl's names at the bottom. I just wish they would play those longer than 2-3 seconds worth !

Smplsimon, you had me cracking up about the comment on Kelli needing sleeves in her wardrobe, haha!! 

I do remember them handing out the Barbies on a previous season, but not so many of them. Don't ask me which season though.

I liked that they showed how Madeline looked last year compared to this time. I think she looks much more mature, but there is no denying she has a baby face.  I still don't see her as a DCC. She should go to Broadway. 

I don't believe Jinelle danced this episode. She was still in recovery.

Yuko really impressed me, she is a really quick learner with the choreography.

1 hour ago, laney said:

I keep getting errors also. I've been reading all fixes  on iTunes forum, but nothing has worked so far. I'm very sad. ?

I had issues too. Once the store was supposedly working, it still didn't work for me until I reset my ipad. (About 24 hours ago now).

• Love 1
8 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Yes, definitely agreed Kelli needs to invest in a stylist - fitting a new body is never easy. She needs Stacey London and Clinton Kelly to come out of retirement! And when they are done in Dallas, they can swing over to Southern California to see me.  

Regarding the Lilly Pulitzer: I was just referencing it as a "style" of dress regardless of what designers name is on the tag or whether that dress is a knockoff. I freely admit that I am really not a fan of resort-style dress in general (or really anything with pattern, I can count on one hand the patterned tops/dresses in my closet), but the colors and pattern of that dress in particular didn't register well on camera.  As much flak as Kelli gets about the bandage dresses, I find them so much more flattering on her hourglass figure than some of her other choices. 

I totally agree about her resort style dress.. And she paired it with heels which made it even worse. I actually loved the earlier seasons when she wore suits. 

On 9/9/2016 at 6:33 PM, dalgal214 said:

without a doubt, the Rockettes overall are more well rounded dancers than the DCC. Rockettes are very well trained and have a more traditional audition process. There's height and skill requirements. Even on the audition page for DCC "splits are not required but encouraged" (not word for word, something like that though). They would look at Lacey who can kick her nose with good form and say "sorry not the right fit" because she's shorter than 5'8". 

She'd be fine as long as she's not below 5'6": 

ROCKETTES must be between 5'6" and 5’10 ½" tall (measurements will be taken in stocking feet). Rockettes candidates must be proficient in ballet, tap, and jazz.

http://www.radiocity.com/AuditionTour.html

I think Stephanie's legs photograph thicker, but she's literally skin bone and muscle. And she doesn't have LARGE muscular legs, but what you'd expect from a dancer. In person she's just SO small. 

In person Megan, and Melissa are somewhat "thicker" but again by DCC standards. They look like normal women in everyday clothes.

i think overall it's the uniform, particularly the unforgiving shorts.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dalgal214 said:

I think Stephanie's legs photograph thicker, but she's literally skin bone and muscle. And she doesn't have LARGE muscular legs, but what you'd expect from a dancer. In person she's just SO small. 

In person Megan, and Melissa are somewhat "thicker" but again by DCC standards. They look like normal women in everyday clothes.

i think overall it's the uniform, particularly the unforgiving shorts.

Since the first time she auditioned, Melissa has struck me as having a "boy body," straight up and down with no curves and no waist.

Kelli, of ALL people, ought to know better than anybody that your body changes as you age, as your hormones fluctuate, etc. To me, it seems girls who are around long enough to advance from one stage of growth or hormone changes to another (for instance from 18 to 21 or 23 to 27) get attacked for their bodies doing what bodies too. Alex sticks out to me too. When she made the team at 18, Mary she wasn't even fully grown but she was held to her 18-year-old rookie size and a criticized as she continued to grow into her adult body.

probably same for Melissa.  She's not heavy, but with a boy body, she can look like she is. They don't even remember things they said about her just a few short years ago- she's not big, she just has no waist.

For Kelli to humiliate her over it is mean, tacky and a little bit psycho. Melissa is one of their best assets and Kelli treated her like dirt.

1 hour ago, GingerJ said:

Since the first time she auditioned, Melissa has struck me as having a "boy body," straight up and down with no curves and no waist.

Kelli, of ALL people, ought to know better than anybody that your body changes as you age, as your hormones fluctuate, etc. To me, it seems girls who are around long enough to advance from one stage of growth or hormone changes to another (for instance from 18 to 21 or 23 to 27) get attacked for their bodies doing what bodies too. Alex sticks out to me too. When she made the team at 18, Mary she wasn't even fully grown but she was held to her 18-year-old rookie size and a criticized as she continued to grow into her adult body.

probably same for Melissa.  She's not heavy, but with a boy body, she can look like she is. They don't even remember things they said about her just a few short years ago- she's not big, she just has no waist.

For Kelli to humiliate her over it is mean, tacky and a little bit psycho. Melissa is one of their best assets and Kelli treated her like dirt.

How did Kelli humiliate her over her body?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GingerJ said:

When did Kelli treat her like dirt? Not doubting you, just need my memory refreshed.

Melissa was bigger the year she auditioned and was cut, but never featured on the show. She's slimmed/toned since then, but yes, she just has a square torso and wider waist, and we know how those shorts do no favors to anyone not built like a Barbie doll. 

My metabolism died the second i hit 35, and it's been a struggle to look the way I want with the very little effort it used to take. Some girls transition that way (from teen body to adult body, or from changing metabolisms) at 18, some at 25, 30, 50, whatever. As long as they're still in shape and not jiggly or overweight, I don't think it's a bad thing. They really should take that into consideration. Maybe they do, and the new shapes just aren't what they want. 

On 9 September 2016 at 9:02 PM, Cowboys Fan said:

CMT’s DCC MTT is blocked in Canada due to copyright issues. However, I just watched the entire 3rd episode for free in my browser. Here is how you can do it too.

To watch DCC MTT for free, copy this link into the address bar of your browser:

http://www.watchseries.ac/episode/dallas_cowboys_cheerleaders_making_the_team_s11_e3.html

Then select Allmyvideos.net by clicking "Free Episode Download"

If a Movieflix splash screen appears, hit the Back button on the browser to return to the previous page. You should now be able to click the Play arrow and watch the episode.

Bookmark the page you are now on so you only have to change the season/episode numbers to watch other episodes in the future. Note that if you close the window the video is playing in, you cannot watch the episode again as you will be presented with the Movieflix splash screen again, but this time you have to register to proceed (not recommended). You do not want to give any information about yourself.  You can however click the Replay button after watching the episode to watch it again.

Thank you Cowboysfan. Got it to work after a couple of tries and managed to get my fix! 

Really enjoyed the episode. I think Amy looks gorgeous and her kicks were OK. But she really looked lost in the dances.

jinelle!! How committed is she to the DCC! If I'd had a traumatic illness like that I would have been skulking at home for weeks recovering from the shock. Hope they appreciate her for that. Looks like Kellie was pleased to see her at any rate.

• Love 2

What has been aired on CMT: Melissa has never been called into the office and nothing has ever been said on the show about her figure.

Not understanding where this is coming from GingerJ unless this is something that happened off-camera.

3 hours ago, GingerJ said:

They don't even remember things they said about her just a few short years ago- she's not big, she just has no waist.

This is what I am referring to PrincessLeia. 

7 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

If she was called last into camp, I don't remember them showing it? If they were mad at her, they've made up. She's in the triangle and speaking more. 

It wasn't shown. It was edited to look like Amy was called last, but if you know what you're looking for, Melissa is still seated. You can just see her hair though. 

Isn't she a second group leader? They can't be that mad at her.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

It was posted that Melissa was called last this year into TC, and posted that they were sending her a message. Whatever that means.

When I say humiliated her, this is what I mean.