Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E03: These Are the Big Dogs

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Hi guys, first time poster, long time lurker. I got off the phone with iTunes and I had the same error messages. This was maybe at noon when they said they didn't see anything wrong with the series but they'd keep an eye on it. If you guys could PLEASE let itunes support know so they can get started on working on the series and not think I'm a crazy person, I think it'll help speed along the fixing process.

Sorry for the off topic post but I figured the more people telling iTunes support, the faster it'll get fixed. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, spazette said:

Did anybody else crack up at Kelli's explanation of her "yes, no, maybe" evaluations of the girls dancing? We remember what yes, no, maybe means from prelims Kel! ?

YES. That was so dumb.

Just wanted to chime in!

- I so agree with Oraniche about Amy's kicks.  She had good kicks. She wasn’t kicking her nose but they were at head level. But how did Amy not know that training camp involves learning a dance a night?  I’m confused on that one.

- Kelli when announcing the upcoming Wow Awards.  Now that is how she should dress!  Great hair, big hoops, and the dress was nice and a great color. Simple and elegant. Her Lilly Pulitzer dress the second night of camp was just silly.  It did look like something you would wear to a vacation resort.  And I still think over the knee is just wrong on her.  Sigh.

- I never noticed that Emily is pigeon-toed.  So much so, that she has to correct when dancing. That was a surprise. Didn’t she say last training camp she  is a trained ballet dancer?

- Jinelle didn’t dance when she got back.  That is why she said at the end of her interview, "I hate not dancing.” At least that is how I interpreted her comment. I could be wrong though. I would think she would need some time to heal!

15 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

How about Meliisa R. telling Jackie how she was captain of that college Pom Squad w/ a full queen bee mean girl attitude.   Dang - okaaaay, she was the caption, I guess we all should just shut up and get in the back row.  Maybe it's her hormones though ;/.

Ha!

2 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

Just wanted to chime in!

- I so agree with Oraniche about Amy's kicks.  She had good kicks. She wasn’t kicking her nose but they were at head level. But how did Amy not know that training camp involves learning a dance a night? I’m confused on that one.

- Kelli when announcing the upcoming Wow Awards.  Now that is how she should dress!  Great hair, big hoops, and the dress was nice and a great color. Simple and elegant. Her Lilly Pulitzer dress the second night of camp was just silly.  It did look like something you would wear to a vacation resort.  And I still think over the knee is just wrong on her.  Sigh.

- I never noticed that Emily is pigeon-toed.  So much so, that she has to correct when dancing. That was a surprise. Didn’t she say last training camp she  is a trained ballet dancer?

- Jinelle didn’t dance when she got back.  That is why she said at the end of her interview, "I hate not dancing.” At least that is how I interpreted her comment. I could be wrong though. I would think she would need some time to heal!

I thought her comment about never having to learn a dance a night before was weird too. Regardless of whether you've worked at that pace before or not, you probably shouldn't draw negative attention to yourself by highlighting that it's hard for you. Fake it til you make it!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

#leavetherockettesalone lol. I just read an interview with a rockette, they do 300 kicks in one day with four shows a day. Insane.

Lived in NYC so I have seen many shows at Radio City.  Their kicks, back in the day, were not as high as the DCC.  THIS MAY HAVE CHANGED.  Don’t yell at me.  Ha!  Even in the American Express commercials that ran a few years ago, the kicks were not high high.  

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

YES! I totally selectively blocked that out haha! SO funny that you say this because I used to work with this woman and after she had a baby she was VILE. Sat next to her and NOTHING was EVER right, she was a complete humorless bitch about everything and she was supremely entitled. Melissa's reaction in that moment actually made me flash back to a less horrible version of something scary angry ex-coworker would say haha!

OMG !  I just spit up what I was drinking reading this.  Ha!  You are just one in a million.  

CMT’s DCC MTT is blocked in Canada due to copyright issues. However, I just watched the entire 3rd episode for free in my browser. Here is how you can do it too.

To watch DCC MTT for free, copy this link into the address bar of your browser:

http://www.watchseries.ac/episode/dallas_cowboys_cheerleaders_making_the_team_s11_e3.html

Then select Allmyvideos.net by clicking "Free Episode Download"

If a Movieflix splash screen appears, hit the Back button on the browser to return to the previous page. You should now be able to click the Play arrow and watch the episode.

Bookmark the page you are now on so you only have to change the season/episode numbers to watch other episodes in the future. Note that if you close the window the video is playing in, you cannot watch the episode again as you will be presented with the Movieflix splash screen again, but this time you have to register to proceed (not recommended). You do not want to give any information about yourself.  You can however click the Replay button after watching the episode to watch it again.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

Lived in NYC so I have seen many shows at Radio City.  Their kicks, back in the day, were not as high as the DCC.  THIS MAY HAVE CHANGED.  Don’t yell at me.  Ha!  Even in the American Express commercials that ran a few years ago, the kicks were not high high.  

This was more in reference to Kelli saying the DCC was better because they had higher kicks. The Rockettes do the chin kicks but they also do kick to their foreheads a few times in the show. I just read an interview that they do 300 kicks in a day totaling because they do 4 shows in a day. 

The comparison with the Rockettes was an eye-roll moment. They are doing different things...no need to knock down the Rockettes to lift the DCC up. Say it with me everyone: "When they go low, we go high."

Loved the props that Kelli got from Kelly! She was killing it. Madeline too. And Mandy and Maggie still have my heart for being so lovely, enthusastic, and centered. Cersten is growing on me too.

Jinelle has been a favorite for a long time. I just love her. 

I felt like the sitdowns with both Kelsey and Amy were tonally off. The comment to Kelsey about "Aren't you humilated to have tried out so many times and never made?" was a cruel thing to say. And the comment to Amy about "Even if you don't make it, you should be proud of how far you've come." Smacks of a backhanded compliment. Too much of a mean girl vibe coming off Kelly.

Edited by veronicamers
  • Love 8

No question in the dance world DCC skill is on par with below average high school drill teams.  As much as Shelly Roper-McCaslin tries to instill high kick technique the girls throw it out the window for height when Judy comes back in the room.  With this show they could have professional dancers auditioning but they aren't looking for great technique so it hurts a trained dancers credibility.   Most think it goes back to Kelly's lack of dance skill & not making the college teams she tried out for.   You can see why she favors the underdogs and girls with a look but lacking in technique.  Maybe the next director will bring back the true to dance form DCC was founded on. 

Kilgore Rangerette's have WAY better kick technique and height.   

Radio City Rockette's have beauty, professional skill in classical dance styles with perfect "eye high" kick technique and gorgeous precision.  Would love it if they had a show!!  

Appreciate a show about dance just wish it was the best of dance not just a pro-league nfl cheer team with girls who couldn't cut it as professional dancers.   A SYTYCD inspired pro-team would be amazing to watch! 

Edited by graciegirl
  • Love 4

Is "disinterested" the new buzz word for this season? Kelli seems to like to say it a lot.

During the first meeting there were 4 ladies sitting off to the side.  One was Judy, the other was Cheryl (the door lady). Who are the other 2?

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1

That scene where Kelli was saying all that mean stuff to Kelsey reminded me of the unnecessary attacks she made towards Ashley Paige that first time she was in the office.   Maybe Kelli just has a lot of subconscious hate towards really pretty girls w/ dark hair, fair skin and ice blue eyes ;). 

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

The girl who fell was a Rangerette right? So it's not like she can't kick. Probably just nerves. Total bummer. 

It it always amuses me when someone falls and everyone else just keeps going.  Is that a dance thing? This time Heather tried to help her up. She seems super sweet.

I agree that was sweet of Heather O. to help her - the rest of them just kept kicking like she didn't even exist :/.

• Love 1

Off topic: iTunes downloading issues.   Just got off the phone with I-tunes. It seems the i-tunes store has been dealing with downloading problems with show episodes and movies. So the guy set up a ticket to notify the system about the DCC:MTT problem. Hopefully, the issue will be taken care of today. He suggested I wait a few hours to try it again. He said it may be until tomorrow morning until we can download, but he also said it may not take this long. In otherwords, sit tight and try again later.

19 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

That scene where Kelli was saying all that mean stuff to Kelsey reminded me of the unnecessary attacks she made towards Ashley Paige that first time she was in the office.   Maybe Kelli just has a lot of subconscious hate towards really pretty girls w/ dark hair, fair skin and ice blue eyes ;). 

Also her attacks toward Colby. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Kelli just can't help herself. She had to make those clumsy digs at several of the trainees. And she was quite harsh about the one who fell. As if it doesn't happen on those slippery gym floors. That's how I tore my ACL.

I am actually very surprised more girls don't fall down.  Whenever I see a kickline especially in the studio I hold my breath because it frequently looks like any of the girls can slip and fall at any time.  I was in pain for the girl who fell in this episode.  Man that really looked like it HURT!

18 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

GREAT EPISODE!.  I think the editing staff finally understands!!!!

I enjoyed this episode a lot!  I was not sure I was going to like this season based on the first episode.  It makes me wonder if it was re-edited because so many people did not like it, but I am also aware it may have not because it was not possible to change it after everything was finalized.

6 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

I am actually very surprised more girls don't fall down.  Whenever I see a kickline especially in the studio I hold my breath because it frequently looks like any of the girls can slip and fall at any time.  I was in pain for the girl who fell in this episode.  Man that really looked like it HURT!

When Ashley Pro fell in kickline (outside), Kelli insinuated she was stupid (don't remember the exact wording)

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Also her attacks toward Colby. 

I never understood her attacks on Colby.  If she had such a problem with her why did she advance to finals?  I am really happy for Kelsey that she finally made it.

I think I may have already said this in another thread but I never did like Ashley Paige.  Not only was she really stiff in the show, it looked like she was really tucking in her behind whenever she was dancing.  Even in the Chiefs photos of her she looks incredibly stiff.  When Kelli said "is she all about me or a team" I thought she was "all about me".  I did not see her as a team player at all.

21 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

When Ashley Pro fell in kickline (outside), Kelli insinuated she was stupid (don't remember the exact wording)

I think it was pretty much "she fell out of stupidity" haha 

• Love 2

ohhhh the kick debate...

without a doubt, the Rockettes overall are more well rounded dancers than the DCC. Rockettes are very well trained and have a more traditional audition process. There's height and skill requirements. Even on the audition page for DCC "splits are not required but encouraged" (not word for word, something like that though). They would look at Lacey who can kick her nose with good form and say "sorry not the right fit" because she's shorter than 5'8".  They took Olivia Sharber (kitty's ex daughter in law) as a tour girl because she is damn good but a tiny little dancer and extremely well rounded.

kicking isn't REALLY that hard. Ashley Pro for instance, though she didn't have any kick line experience, but she always had pretty good flexibility. Once she understood what to do with her arms and feet, and how to keep her balance her kicks were great considering she'd never kicked prior to auditioning. Colby hadn't kicked in about 8 years or so but she kept up her flexibility with yoga. I think that's honestly what got her into finals and while she didn't make the team, was a saving grace while she was in training camp.

i think saying that the DCC is about the same as a sub-par drill team is an exaggeration and very unfair. And kelli didn't do a college dance team because she was a DCC in college. 

Bottom line, yes, the Rockettes have a higher regard in the dance world, but it's like comparing apples to oranges. They require a different skill set and overall have a different performance tone.

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

ohhhh the kick debate...

without a doubt, the Rockettes overall are more well rounded dancers than the DCC. Rockettes are very well trained and have a more traditional audition process. There's height and skill requirements. Even on the audition page for DCC "splits are not required but encouraged" (not word for word, something like that though). They would look at Lacey who can kick her nose with good form and say "sorry not the right fit" because she's shorter than 5'8".  They took Olivia Sharber (kitty's ex daughter in law) as a tour girl because she is damn good but a tiny little dancer and extremely well rounded.

kicking isn't REALLY that hard. Ashley Pro for instance, though she didn't have any kick line experience, but she always had pretty good flexibility. Once she understood what to do with her arms and feet, and how to keep her balance her kicks were great considering she'd never kicked prior to auditioning. Colby hadn't kicked in about 8 years or so but she kept up her flexibility with yoga. I think that's honestly what got her into finals and while she didn't make the team, was a saving grace while she was in training camp.

i think saying that the DCC is about the same as a sub-par drill team is an exaggeration and very unfair. And kelli didn't do a college dance team because she was a DCC in college. 

Bottom line, yes, the Rockettes have a higher regard in the dance world, but it's like comparing apples to oranges. They require a different skill set and overall have a different performance tone.

These are all good points, but I thought Ashley Pros kicks were horrible (maybe her leg got relatively high, but she was all hunched over and had really bad technique).   Just cause someone has good flexibilty doesn't mean they can kick well - recently retired DCC Lauren also had really poor kick technique the year she was in rookie training camp in spite of having good flexibilty.

Usually when people w/ poor kick technique are forced/taught to correct their placement, they loose a ton of height on their kick (and then it takes them years of practice to get them high again w/ the right technique). 

• Love 1

I will agree with you the first year Ashley pro auditioned. She looked like a scared bull in a china shop. Just kind of s****** and hunched and BAD kick technique. I believe she fell, kicked under herself and couldn't keep balance. The further she went through training camp, then getting cut and kicking a lot with Crystal Weir on TSD, I think her form was a night and day difference. She still had little hunched thing but her kicking was so much better. 

Appreciate the show and everyone's comments!  So fun to find this forum!  Just wishing this show & the "World Class Team" would represent dance with the best dancers possible since that is what they say they are looking for.  The skill set & style that has evolved under the current direction has awful transitions, no technique and looks like someone with no training has choreographed & cleaned the routines.  All that makes the show even funnier though!  Glad the team is trying LSU's hip hop style of aggressive, masculine but sexy movement since they don't value technique.  It will be interesting to see who can do that well, I'm guessing those LSU grads will shine!   

The Rockette's & DCC are apples and oranges (dancers vs. cheerleaders) but kick technique is kick technique & that paired with height is only hard for those who lack a dance background IMO. 

Laughed out loud when Kelli said chin kicks when "Eye High Kicks" have better dance branding without a show than "World Class"!  

It may just not be shown on the show but as choreographer Judy should be giving corrections with technical advice for correcting a movement.  Her opinions are sloppy and not at all helpful.   Maybe she just doesn't know how to get the candidate to make the correction from a muscular or skeletal point of knowledge.   

Yes, widely known back in the day that Kelli did not make the college team twice but made DCC, go figure:)  

So, heres hoping Charlotte will hire Kitty with her dance degree as Director & Michelle Keys as Choreographer!   That would inspire a truly professional team & and be an awesome show!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I agree that was sweet of Heather O. to help her - the rest of them just kept kicking like she didn't even exist :/.

That is what theater is like...The show must go one!!  I remember when Angela fell and hurt her ? quad during the kickline and no one did anything.  In one show we were vamping(like bouncing back and forth waiting for everyone to enter and then begin the song) when there was a whoosh, people went ahhhhhh and then we went on.  A guy tripped over a light tree which fell on stage missing everyone.  I am sure everyone has tales to tell when they are in theater etc

• Love 1

YAY!  I'm not the only one who's having issues with iTunes!  I've been having troubles all day with it (well, this morning and after I got home from work, that is).  I really want to see this episode so I really hope that the iTunes people get their act together.  Did I hear that the DCC: MTT wasn't the only show with technical difficulties (and I'm not talking about the dancers, either)?

4 hours ago, PBSLover said:

You're correct. They do mostly waist high kicks, BUT they're a precision team. They're not supposed to kick their noses. When they do kick, every single girl has exact perfect technique and there are no mistakes. I'm always fascinated by the toy soldiers falling in a row in their Christmas show. They're just so controlled and precise it amazes me. Now if needed they can kick to Heaven, but their choreography just doesn't ask for it.

DCCs kick their foreheads, but they're not as in unison or have as perfect technique as the Rockettes. It just isn't the same.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Is "disinterested" the new buzz word for this season? Kelli seems to like to say it a lot.

During the first meeting there were 4 ladies sitting off to the side.  One was Judy, the other was Cheryl (the door lady). Who are the other 2?

I know Shelly Bramhall was one, with the dark hair next to Judy. 

Holly P is the only one on the current team who can get close to kicking her forehead AND with effortless technique:)   (however I did see a picture on Kelli's twitter recently with Holly's foot completely flexed.  (don't lower yourself Holly:)!

Megan has good kicks too but most of the rest are a complete disgrace even if they are high their bodies look like kicking grandmas.  Rockette's do 300 "eye-high kicks" per show with perfection, no comparison.

Edited by graciegirl
spelling:)
  • Love 3

Reflections...

1. Liking what I see from Cersten, who was my favorite fan vote girl. Love her energy and how she attacks the dances.

2. Poor tall girl whose name I cannot remember. Was Rachel Buckmaster that tall? Did they not notice how tall she was before? Reminds me of when they kept poor Mindy Correa until the very end and "suddenly" realized how short she was. Gimme a break.

3. Melissa R. Oh please send her back home. The whole interchange with Jackie about her being captain of the pom squad was laughable. BEEP! Bring back Candace Romo!

4. I've been on the fence about Kelsey all this time but I became a fan tonight. Kelli's remarks were totally tacky and uncalled for, as if she was trying to make Kelsey grovel for her spot in training camp. Kelsey was very gracious, she has new respect from me.

5. Kelli's Peter Maxx-style dress (anybody besides me old enough to remember him?) needs to be burned.

6. My thought about Tasha is that she reminds me of the Minshew sister that was accused of being fake or mannequin-like. I want her to "break a nail or something."

7. Still in love with Madeline, at her new poise and confidence. Even her voice sounds more mature. Go Mads!

8. To counter that, Oklahoma Heather sounded very young and like she was reading off a paper. But she can clearly dance.

9. New catch phrase: tight as a tick. ?

• Love 5

I thought both of Kelli's dresses were terrible. The black sleeveless dress was bad, put with heels, even worse. I'm not sure if that resort style dress was Trina Turk, or a Trina knockoff, but I believe she also paired that with heels. No. A pair of cute flat sandals would've looked much better. 

• Love 1

Cersten has embodied the style from day one!   

Lindsey is tall girl and IMHO was brought in by CMT to cut... 

Love Candace Romo too!   I hear Melissa is 99% scripted by her producer depending on what footage they have & cut story they are pursuing... 

Heather is cute as a button, seems wrong for her to be doing this sexy style though.  I always wonder how their fathers feel.

• Love 5

ATLGirl-yes I remember Peter Maxx dresses!!  Didn't like it on Kelli and it doesn't read well on TV.  I think Kelli would do well to consider what she would buy, not what is given to her by a stylist who perhaps is more interested in pushing a particular dress.

Lindsay is the tall girl who reminds me of Rachel Buckmiester.   Yes Tasha and the Minchew sisters are correct!

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

YAY!  I'm not the only one who's having issues with iTunes!  I've been having troubles all day with it (well, this morning and after I got home from work, that is).  I really want to see this episode so I really hope that the iTunes people get their act together.  Did I hear that the DCC: MTT wasn't the only show with technical difficulties (and I'm not talking about the dancers, either)?

Yes, the one I-tune guy I talk to earlier said other shows were having problems. I guess one show had early purchasing, and people are having problems trying to buy the show's season pass. He also said they have been dealing with issues with the new iphone. I guess the itune store is having some major issues. He did set up a ticket for DCC:MTT to give to the tech people. He also did try to fix the problem himself, but no go. I waited about twenty minutes before someone came on the line, and another twenty minutes trying to fix or figure out what was wrong.

I'm telling you guys - AMAZON!! lol I am so pleased with my experience so far with their video.  $1.99 an episode or buy the whole season for a discount ($2.99/episode for HD but SD quality seems great to me after the youtube crap where everyone sounds like a drag queen or mickey mouse). 

We might not be fans of how Kelli spoke to Kelsey but I remember when Kelsey told me about that first meeting with them, she was just so excited that they wanted to talk to her and give her some feedback.  Kelli's comments were "way harsh, tai" in my opinion too but if it didn't upset Kelsey...meh.  That's all that matters in the end. Another reason why I truly like Kelsey - she takes the negative with the positive and rolls with it. I'd probably have been weeping in my seat and unable to focus on the compliments (hello, top 10! yes girl!!) 

I asked a retired DCC if she thought it was a CMT ploy bringing someone as tall as Lindsey in and she reminded me of Leah Wilkins, a DCC from a while back who was also 6 ft tall. In other words, they can make it work if they want to and the girl is obviously talented enough.  I think Lindsey is so stunning - just a very fresh faced beauty. She does remind me of Buckmaster! but i don't think she was that tall. 

I didn't realize Allie G won a Barbie!! I wish I knew more about her - she's adorable.  Little Heather is such a cute performer and she looks older than I thought when I first saw pics.  It is odd how out of it she looks when they interview her but maybe it's nerves. It would be super awkward to be filmed like that if  you aren't used to.  

So many girls have such lonnnnng hair this year! Going to be interesting to see what all they do in make overs next week... is that Mandy in the preview who is like "i want to stay blonde!"  NO SH*T. Kelli, don't you dare take away any blondes this year...there are far too few already!!! 

I think Whitney has worse RBF than Amy, at least from what we've seen so far.  I love Whitney but yikes, she really does get unpleasant to watch when she's concentrating. 

So interesting that Kelli remarked about the vets "I like this group, no slackers"  lol  Was that a dig at someone...? 

Poor Jinelle :( What a rough summer to deal with! 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

Lol both Amy and Whitney have a RBF tendency. But I think in the studio some dancers just know what's bitchy and what's concentrated. The two of them are very focused dancers. They're lovely ladies.

I don't doubt it...they both seem super sweet from social media. i think that's why whitney surprised me in this episode! she's one of the last i would have assumed could look so serious when dancing. 

• Love 1

She is a bit of a serious/dry/blunt person. I like her. I feel like some girls can come off as super bubbly and cutesy and somewhat fake. Someone that can have a bit of sarcasm and bite in their personality is always nice.

• Love 5

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr2hIHDUkAAQCnc.jpg:large

Thinking Lacy is between Megan & Holly in this tweet from Kelli?  If so, she is flexible but without good technique, the hips should be square & not lifted on everyone, both knees straight, torso & spine straight not hunched, neck relaxed, supporting foot turned out, extended foot pointed. Lacy's flexibility looks forced & unnatural.  Of course one picture doesn't do any of these girls but Megan justice.  Lacy is a very beautiful performer at the games and I've always heard she is the most sincere!  New to this forum hope the attachment works:)

Edited by graciegirl
attachment
  • Love 4

After getting a chance to watch this episode, I have to say I like the changes (though Kelli could use some help in the wardrobe department).  Of the dresses Kelli wears, I only really liked the black one.  The "First Meeting" one emphasized her chest too much and made the girls look larger than they might otherwise be.  I like seeing more of the girls, but I would have to go back and rewatch it to get a better understanding of things.   This may just be the first of many posts about the episode.

Kelsey, I think, could use just a bit lighter hair.  Either that or better makeup.  The makeup looks troweled on and she looks older than she should otherwise.   I really like her self-awareness, though, and her confidence as well as the ability to laugh at herself.  If she had crumbled in the office, I don't think she would have made it through the night.  Instead, she gets to keep on keeping on.  I can't wait to see what happens next with her.

Whitney, I don't think has the look or the dance technique/talent needed for the DCC yet.  Whether or not she can get there, I don't know.  It remains to be seen.  She hasn't convinced me yet.

Amy, I want to see if she can get out of her own way and REALLY bring it.  It might be that she just doesn't have the DCC style, though she certainly has the look.  So far, Amy has changed my mind about her, but we'll see if she can keep it up.  She seems so much more mature than she has in previous years.  I think having to WORK to make it into camp and not have it "given" to her has really helped her grow up in a lot of ways that other things have now.  At least, from what I've seen so far.  I want to see if she can keep it up.

• Love 1

Kelly has a great laugh. So genuine. Love it.

Melissa rycroft is so stunningly beautiful.  

Madeline is adorable. Didn't love her last season. She is who Melissa is the perfect mentor for.

Jinelle could light up a room. She was born to dance. 

'Humiliated' is an intense word/thing. That was a nasty thing for Kelly to say to Kelsie.

Love Whitney's story.

So rooting for Amy. She's got this!

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 3

I can take or leave the Melissa segments but I got a totally different feel of the convo with Jackie than y'all did, apparently. I didn't feel like she was saying it to be snotty, just to relate to her, and the captain thing just sounded like an added on anecdote. Maybe I'm totally wrong, though, if I'm the only one who thought that!

• Love 5

Agreeing  with the posters who think Tasha reminds them of the one sister who left TC in Season 4. She seems a little fake to me.

I'm sorry, but the Melissa R. segments are too scripted in my opinion. Did she really need to say she was bummed out because she was not at tryouts, and did they need to have Kelsey tell her she looks good after having her third child.

Speaking of Kelsey...She needs to learn the difference between good and well. It is not they expect me to do good, or I thought I done good. I hate it when people butcher the two words.

Poor Jinelle. Did she have a patch on her arm? I had a cyst around the size of a baseball remove along with my left ovary after finding out I had a cyst around the time I went in and got tested to be a possible kidney donor for my husband. I was very lucky it did not ruptured.