Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E03: These Are the Big Dogs

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

The new candidates' eyes are opened when they get a taste of what it is to be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. As girls struggle to learn the dances, the reality of being "Big Time" sets in. Melissa Rycroft meets the new ladies for the first time.

3 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

1) I don't love Kellie Pickler

2) DAYUM Auto Amy is edited HARD on this show. She has just a severe look every time we see her.

3) I don't know if Whitney makes it, but I LOVE her.

4) Kelli was super chill tonight and her black dress looked GREAT.

5) Yuko is my girl crush. I'm going to turn into one of the creepy stalker dudes saying weird ass shit if I'm not careful. I just LOVE her look and her personality is so fresh and fun.

6) I have unkind things to say that are neither helpful nor necessary, so I'll just say, yikes-ville on some of the TCCs "camera ready" status.

7) Poor Jinelle. Been there.

Whahahahahahaha same 1-7.

i do have some random thoughts though, so I'm off to reply!

Spoiler

I don't know how to get rid of the spoiler box. There's nothing there, y'all.

Kelli Quinn! She looked so good, my eyes just kept going towards her. Then Kelli have her a "Hell yes" and my response was, YAAAAAAASSS!

I loved Erica during the mentor session. Gosh, she's adorable!

I kept an eye out for Madeline (because she's my favorite, can't deny it) whenever she happened to be on camera, and my goodness, she seems to be having fun. I am so happy for her!

I let out a huge AAWWWWW when they told Kelsey she was Top 10. Ugh. Way to redeem yourself, girl.

Thank you, CMT, for showing Barbie presentations! I was surprised to see just how many rookies earned one. So awesome!

Yuko is growing on me for sure. I just love her energy and HOW is she getting the dances down with language being a barrier?! That's so insane to me! Wow.

Edited by dizzystar
  • Love 8

Yuko can certainly seem to dance, she's a cutie!

Maddie is adorable and I love watching her dance.

Emily is so pretty I just want to wash all the eyeliner off of her, or at least really soften it down, especially on those lower lids.

Poor Jinelle! But wow that she came back and was dancing already. I love seeing the vets esp Danielle, Jessica, Jenna, and Jinelle. And I have such a girl crush on Holly!

• Love 4

I have to watch it again, but off the top of my head, I loved the episode. 

THANK YOU CMT for showing us who received Barbies. Loved Holly's reaction.

Now I understand the prior comments about Heather being young. I kept wanting to shout "SPEAK UP"

Melissa Rycroft and her skinny post baby body. Ugh. I'm just jealous.

Madeline is adorable. I'm a total converted lover of Madeline.

Loved all of the extra explanations given by kelli

Amy. Oh wow. This episode was not kind to her. 

Love Kelli Quinn! Hell yes!!!!!!

Poor sweet Jinelle! Glad she's ok and back.

• Love 8

I know they showed Amy making a ton of mistakes, but she is actually growing on me!  And I was firmly NOT #teamamy before this season started!

Also OMG Kelsey top 10 and OMG Holly crying at her barbie! LOVED those scenes!

• Love 5

My thoughts on tonight's episode:

1.  THANK YOU CMT for showing the Barbies being awarded!

2.  Another thank you to CMT for putting the names of the TCCs on the screen while they're dancing. It's so hard to remember who's who and that was very helpful.  Plus, I love the split-screens they're doing.  Love the new feel of the show this season!

3.  I actually liked Melissa Rycroft's mentoring session this time. She gave better constructive criticism and it felt less scripted than the last 2 seasons.  The hallway sessions were still scripted, but the studio feedback felt more genuine.

4.  I *loved* seeing Kelsey's face when they said she was top 10 at finals.  You go, girl!!!!

5.  I feel like Amy A. is getting the same kind of edit that Alexandra got.

6.  Yuko must be a very good dancer to be able to pick up the choreo so well and not being able to speak & understand English fluently.  Good for her!  I still find her adorable.

7.  I feel bad that Jinelle had such a bad experience back at home.  A burst cyst is incredibly painful.  Poor thing!

8.  Does anyone else feel like Kelli & Judy are being more positive with their comments?  Or maybe they're just editing in more of their supportive feedback? I like it, though. It's not so negative.

9.  Yikes, Whitney gets such a hard look on her face when she dances. It's hard to not look like you're concentrating when you're learning something new.

10.  I wonder why the first night was at AT&T Stadium instead of Valley Ranch?

11.  It seems like they're doing back stories on more of the TCCs this year.  I definitely like this change.

12. Good for Kelli Q. getting the "HELL YES!" from Kelli :)

13. I feel like Tasha expected to waltz on the squad on her looks and didn't think it was going to be so hard.  Still on the fence about her.

14. I feel bad for the girl who fell on her butt during the kicks.  OUCH!

15.  That one girl is just way too tall compared to the other girls (sorry, blanking on the name right now). I don't see how she's going to blend in.

16.  There's one TCC that has very close set eyes (Brennan?) and it's making me wonder how she made it to TC. She has a very harsh look.  Not sure how she dances, but not sold on the look at all.

17.  Can't wait to see makeovers next week!

Edited by SopranoKris
  • Love 8

Initiall thoughts:

-The skin-tight burlap bag Kelli walked into the first meeting with was just wrong and very unflattering. Also, the too-short, skin-tight 70's resort dress she had on the rest of the time made me cringe. Belk? Or Forvwe 21? Goodwill? Her boobs in that dress are disgusting.

-To me it's pretty sloppy how they edited the first training camp scene. First we see them in the studio in pink, then randomly everyone is wearing blue and white, then pink, then a Kelsey talking head, then back to the studio in pink. Everything's fine,  nothing to see here. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain! 

-CMT got me! I thought  Kelli commented on Jinelle's visa to "slap her hand," but when she praised her later I was so happy! I don't think many people truly get that girl's heart or how much she sacrifices to be the rockstar she is.

-They're worried Lindsay is too tall. That's irony!!!! Also, how on earth did a girl that tall make it to TC with low kicks?

- Oh Amy those kicks ???? And not picking it up quickly ? Oh. Amy Amy Amy. I root hard for her. When Kelli just ground her giant wedge heel into Amy's very heart in the office with her shitty, shallow

comment of "hey girl, at least if you don't make it, you finally look good," I'm pretty sure the reaction of Amy's face was the real thing. It was so damned thoughtless. It was also heartbreaking to watch her leave the office. She looks so happy! And it felt like Kelli just spared her because she's so lovable.

-Yes about Whitney, I love her too! Her look and how she carries herself. She'd make a beautiful DCC!  She is strong.

-  Michael Buble substitute music ?

- one of the preseason theories was kind of negated in the Melissa Rycroft session. 

- Hardly saw Fan Vote Jackie, but I don't really care about her.

-  Hard to remember how young Kelsey is. She is so beautiful and wide-eyed innocence, but also so poised and mature. Her discussion in the office slays!! She's amazing! Do you think she was top 10 at finals overall, or excluding vets? If it includes vets, the vets didn't all wow all the judges.

- I see Tasha and hubs getting their own reality show about their perfect life and family. It will be boring, trite and awkward to watch.

I appreciated the explanation on Jinelle missing from the first meeting but yikes on her ending up in the hospital and what happened to her. Glad to see her show up before the end of the episode and glad she’s better! What a scary thing to have happen to you.

Loved how happy Kelli was to see her.

So happy to see the Barbie presentation. That was a nice addition.

Of the Heathers, I’m a bigger fan of Heather O. The other Heather was kind of meh in her intro.

The new additions are really neat for me. Seeing how they determine the kicking lines, hearing their comments on Lindsay’s height “issue” and the Rockettes comparison. Loved them all.

That said the kicking lines were a hot mess. Judy had it right on target with her “trainwreck” comment on the first night. Most of them looked better on the 2nd time… except poor Sheridan. Ouch.

Auto Amy’s kicks were a lot lower than I was expecting given the pictures or small clips I’d seen of her before.

Every time I saw Madeline I couldn’t help but think “Girl is on it this year!” She looks like she is really focused and killing it so far.

Liked seeing that extra practice footage with the vets and the one on one instruction

Dear CMT, PLEASE keep doing the triple side by sides, I love them a lot. Wish we’d seen a couple more.

Good Lord Kelsey’s office visit. I felt so bad for her because that was awful in my opinion. "You've been humiliated why do you want to be here?" "I'm afraid to talk to you too much because I'm worried I might stump you" What the hell?! She handled that with a lot more poise than I would have.

Although I suppose that was the point. They did sort of redeem themselves by giving her the top 10 information though.

I adore Whitney so far.

Glad to see Kyndall got a dance compliment. Good for her!

Edited by SanLynn
  • Love 7

I totally stole someone's idea and took notes this week. I can't keep track of the names so that idea was awesome! 

1. Kyndall- she underwhelms me. She does ok sometimes in dances when not having memory issues. 

2. I may be one of the few that likes Tasha. She looks stiff when dancing sometimes but I don't get the impression that she's fake, like some people have mentioned. Maybe because my first impression of her was via her IG and she seems very sweet and family-oriented. Her makeup doesn't bother me either.  *shrugs*

3. Jinelle- when she first made the team I didn't quite think that she fit, but she looks great this season. Glad she recovered so quickly!

4. I will never say a bad thing about Yuko, Madeline and Holly. I adore them.

5. Heather H- I can't take the baby voice or the boring personality but I CAN take her dancing. She killed it! 

6. My dear Auto-Amy- her kicks are inconsistent and those memory issues are not helping. I love her spirit though.

7. Emily has GOT to eliminate that black eyeliner. I agree with the person who said that above. Sheesh!!! She's actually very pretty but those piercing eyes don't need ANY MORE HELP standing out. 

8. Kelly and Cersten are awesome! 

9. Whitney- Like me, Whitney has a classic case of RBF! I don't think that she can't help it... it's just her face. I do think she needs a hair makeover and to dance with more power, consistently.

10. Kelsey- she's so pretty to me. I'm on the fence about her meeting with K&J in the office. There were some moments where they were kind and some where I was like, "OUCH!" I LITERALLY wrote down, "Did you have to say HUMILIATED Kelly?! OUCH!" 

I don't have much to say about Rycroft. She just does nothing for me or the show.

CANT WAIT for makeovers next week! It's one of my FAVE episodes each year! 

Lastly... anyone else catch that shot of Kelsi Reich in the promo for the WOW Awards? LOL

• Love 5

I am loving the subtle changes to the format this season! Including the barbies is a nice touch much like Vets learning the dance and kashara's moment last Week. 

My thoughts tonight! Brunette Heather is awesome!  I found it interesting that so many girls have multiple audition years. whitney and Kelli have been invisible up until this point.  I almost feel bad that Kelli Finglass never noticed Kelli Quinn until that moment.  

Whitney I wouldn't even say has RBF, she just has an extremely stagnant face! I'm indifferent about her.  I think Lindsey is going to struggle. Amy needs to get it together!  

I don't know how much I believe that Kelsey was top 10.  I do find it funny that many people on the Internet kept dismissing Yuko but she is doing well right now. Im glad Jinelle recovered she is my girl! 

Answer me this, was it Sheridan that fell on her butt? Edit: Nevermind yes! Poor girl! 

Also edit: Jackie didn't know that Melissa Rycroft was a UNT? Sure... Lol (idk anything about it I just laughed at Jackie's reaction) 

I wonder how Selina did night one since we got nothing at all on her.  She got cut last season with kyndall

Edited by Josreason
  • Love 1

I really don't have the energy to do full thoughts on the episode, so I'm going to say I really enjoyed the episode for the most part, but two things really bothered me.

1. Kelli asking Kelsey in the office why she thinks she hasn't made training camp before. I mean, durrrr, really? Just not a nice question to ask. We all know that Kelsey f***ed up her interviews before. It's been rehashed time and time again. I just felt like it was unnecessary. It would have been one thing if Kelli had brought it up in a more positive way, but it came across as more wanting to remind Kelsey of her crimes before giving her praise. Just move on.

2. They kept showing the same footage of Amy's "bad kicks" when she wasn't even kicking full out. She clearly made a mistake and only did a partial kick. There was plenty of footage of her kicking higher that they could have used. To people who aren't paying attention, they would see that and be like, "Wow, she can't kick." Just annoying. It's like Kelli said, she's not the highest or the lowest kicks in the room. There's no reason to misrepresent her actual kicking ability like that.

• Love 16

That Heather H. really doesn't come off as very bright to me - like wow - she sounds and talks like a kindergartener, and has a really vacant expression when she talks.  I'm surprised she got through the interview, but she definitely has great dance technique.

Lindsay seems sweet and has great technique, but what's up w/ those low kicks?, and even though she is tall her legs are short in relationship to her torso.  I liked how she talked about being tall and having issues w/ fitting in when dancing and how she was going to use it to stand out instead.

Amy got a pretty bad edit - poor thing.  That was mean what Kelii said about "if things don't work out, at least..."  Geesh.

Speaking of mean - how about that line where she essentially said to Kelsey "I'm affraid to talk to you cause I don't want you to say something stupid" - good lord was that mean and insulting.   Some of the disrespect that these women endure for the sake of making the team is a little sad - it's one thing to have someone rip apart your appearance and dancing, but saying you are so stupid that you shouldn't even talk is really demeaning.   I honestly wouldn't have blamed her if she told Kelli off and walked out after that one.  Like dang.

Whitney seems like a really cool and fun to be around person - very geniune.  Loved her "if your dreams aren't big and scary enough you need to dream bigger" line.  Hope she can fix her expressions while dancing.

How about Meliisa R. telling Jackie how she was captain of that college Pom Squad w/ a full queen bee mean girl attitude.   Dang - okaaaay, she was the caption, I guess we all should just shut up and get in the back row.  Maybe it's her hormones though ;/.

Madeline seems sooooo young when she talks - I really wish they wouldn't use her as a spokesperson cause it is like a teenager talking and just seems inappropriate.  DCC are supposed to have sex appeal and she has like less than none.   I prefer Tasha's narrating much more cause at least she sounds like a woman.

Emily needs more ballet still.  So do most of them, but her especially.   She is gorgeous though.

Edited by MyFavShows
Typos
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

That Heather H. really doesn't come off as very bright to me - like wow - she sounds and talks like a kindergartener, and has a really vacant expression when she talks.  I'm surprised she got through the interview, but she definitely has great dance technique.

Lindsay seems sweet and has great technique, but what's up w/ those low kicks?, and even though she is tall her legs are short in relationship to her torso.  I liked how she talked about being tall and having issues w/ fitting in when dancing and how she was going to use it to stand out instead.

Amy got a pretty bad edit - poor thing.  That was mean what Kelii said about "if things don't work out, at least..."  Geesh.

Speaking of mean - how about that line where she essentially said to Kelsey "I'm affraid to talk to you cause I don't want you to say something stupid" - good lord was that mean and insulting.   Some of the disrespect that these women endure for the sake of making the team is a little sad - it's one thing to have someone rip apart your appearance and dancing, but saying you are so stupid that you shouldn't even talk is really demeaning.   I honestly wouldn't have blamed her if she told Kelli off and walked out after that one.  Like dang.

Whitney seems like a really cool and fun to be around person - very geniune.  Loved her "if your dreams aren't big an scary enough you need to dream bigger" line.  Hope she can fix her expressions while dancing.

How about Meliisa R. telling Jackie how she was captain of that college Pom Squad w/ a full queen bee mean girl attitude.   Dang - okaaaay, she was the caption, I guess we all should just all just shut up and get in the back row.  Maybe it's her hormones though.

Madeline seems sooooo young when she talks - I really wish they wouldn't use her as a spokesperson cause it is like a teenager talking and just seems inappropriate.  DCC are supposed to have sex appeal and she has like less than none.   I prefer Tasha's narrating much more cause at least she sounds like a woman.

Emily needs more ballet still.  So do most of them, but her especially.   She is gorgeous though.

Agree with all of this!  Kelsey certainly didn't get tripped up by Kelli's behavior during the office visit...go Kelsey!

A couple of the baby doll voices are excruciating.

"tight as a tick" 

Holly is fantastic & I loved seeing her get her Barbie!  Madeline too!

• Love 3

Yeah, I was pretty surprised by Heather's interpersonal skills. I do agree she doesn't look or sound very sharp when she speaks. Her blank expression reminds me of "dreamy" Megan from last year. BUT she shines when she dances!

Also, there's something about Whitney that bugs me. I don't know if she just needs undereye concealer or something but her eyes just look dead to me. I understand what Kelli means when she said she looked disinterested. 

In this episode, I fell more in love with Yuko, Tasha, Kelsey, and Jinelle (didn't know what was possible to love her even more)! 

I don't see Kyndall as a DCC. 

• Love 3

My two main thoughts tonight centered around makeovers and editing. 1 - some of these gals are not HD friendly and will benefit majorly from next week's glam squad! Kelsey is certainly a stunner even with light make-up but hopefully they cut about four inches of hair. Whitney is beautiful too and just needs a little extra pop. 

Editing - loved the details they are doing this season but felt it needed a bit more exposition. For instance, we all know about the Barbies and why, but it felt choppy and needed a tighter edit. I was watching the episode with my parents (mom is casual viewer, dad hasn't seen it) and I felt like I had to explain several things. Considering how much information we get on the judging system, I thought things could have been smoother. I like the direction things are going tho (more vets, side by side boxes, mention of Barbies, etc.)

Also...oh, Amy. Kicks were a weird edit but her memory mistakes will be the death I think. She definitely needs to be a take home girl...sad Judy didn't call it out verbatim. That's one of my favorite Judy-isms. 

• Love 1

Loved this episode with more dancing!  Know some of the girls & I was excited to see how they were going to be portrayed.  

Mandy is the best fit for DCC!  She's beautiful, well trained, mature and will be a great ambassador.  

Ditto for Lindsey who was super sweet!  She has the highest kicks possible, past her ears.  So I was surprised tonight but my friend knows her better & said she trained to show perfect technique over sloppy flexibility (bent knees, hunched torso, raised shoulders, stiff neck, flexed feet etc... and didn't want bad technique on camera.   But after Judy mentioned height over obviously bad form maybe we will see them in the next episode!   Kitty told her nobody cares about technique here!  

Rooting for better portrayal of Emily who is absolutely beautiful and way more powerful but doesn't get a fair edit like Yuko, the producers obviously love Yuko and are showing only her best moments!  

It's also a shame the way they edit Amy and show her and others marking the routines like it was their full out run through.  Her kicks are obviously not as bad as that one edit because subsequent segments showed them higher.  She also looked awesome in one pom segment! 

Kelsey is photogenic but top 10 ??  

Was hoping Whitney's ability would look better on camera, definitely not showing her or Lindsey's best moments now, which seems like a spoiler....

Seems like the producers story board the show and plug girls into the same old segments and go out of their way to find footage that portrays a version of the stories they need for ratings.   

Not a fan of the slo-mo & wish they would get the rights to use the actual music...

Edited by graciegirl
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, graciegirl said:

Loved this episode with more dancing!  Know some of the girls & I was excited to see how they were going to be portrayed.  

Mandy is the best fit for DCC!  She's beautiful, well trained, mature and will be a great ambassador.  

Ditto for Lindsey who was super sweet!  She has the highest kicks possible, past her ears.  So I was surprised tonight but my friend knows her better & said she trained to show perfect technique over sloppy flexibility (bent knees, hunched torso, raised shoulders, stiff neck, flexed feet etc... and didn't want bad technique on camera.   But after Judy mentioned height over obviously bad form maybe we will see them in the next episode!   Kitty told her nobody cares about technique here!  

Rooting for better portrayal of Emily who is absolutely beautiful and way more powerful but doesn't get a fair edit like Yuko, the producers obviously love Yuko and are showing only her best moments!  

It's also a shame the way they edit Amy and show her and others marking the routines like it was their full out run through.  Her kicks are obviously not as bad as that one edit because subsequent segments showed them higher.  She also looked awesome in one pom segment! 

Kelsey is photogenic but top 10 ??  

Was hoping Whitney's ability would look better on camera, definitely not showing her or Lindsey's best moments now, which seems like a spoiler....

Seems like the producers story board the show and plug girls into the same old segments and go out of their way to find footage that portrays a version of the stories they need for ratings.   

Not a fan of the slo-mo & wish they would get the rights to use the actual music...

I agree!  The music they show from the studio scenes sucks.

• Love 1

This episode had so much dancing! I loved loved loved it! So much to say...

• Whitney and Lindsey had great personalities and are both beautifully statuesque, but I do see why there likely be will be an issue with both of them.
  • Madeline was so much more poised than last year.
  • Kelli seemed so much more human this time around. I lost it at her her "HELL YES" on Kelli Q. That was amazing.
  • Shelly's dress at the first meeting was gorgeous and I'd totally wear it.
  • Yuko is adorable. So are the Heathers and Maggie.
  • Kelsey seems to be doing a lot better dance-wise, based on the feedback she's getting, than the edit the show is attempting to portray. I may be wrong on this but it seems she's being showcased as a straggler but really isn't.
  • I don't dislike anyone so far. Brennan looks crosseyed in most of the scenes and Celinda looks like she's holding her mouth weird. Will this be brought up?
  • Finally figured out that Milan reminds me of Alyssa Torres.
  • Also, the show looks so different this season that I wonder if they're using new, more high definition cameras.
  • Love 5

Kelli's yellow outfit in the later part of the episode was bad. I LOLed at her comment about the vets: I like this group; there are no slackers. Hahha

The first meeting potion was fairly boring. I really hate when I have to do the icebreaker is one interesting thing about yourself but I'd like to think I'd come up with something better than I have never had a headache.

Also not interesting: Heather's backstory about how there is a stigma against business majors who don't have regular jobs after graduation. I mean I guess, but probably people understand when you are a young hot dancer trying to be a cheerleader. She seems nice though, I won't hold it against her.

Other Heather seemed rather meek in her interview about soccer so hopefully she will loosen up.

Agree with everyone that K was rude to Kelsey in the meeting. And agreed with Kelsey's answer that she embarrassed herself. She seemed very poised in the meeting.

Looking forward to the makeovers next week. My suggestions would be: get rid of Jessikas highlights, lighten and shorten Kelsey's hair just slightly, shorten and darken Emily's hair, shorten Whitney's hair

So far I don't think anyone is presented as unlikable. I'm really rooting for Amy but this episode was just uncomfortable with her. 

• Love 5

Kelli just can't help herself. She had to make those clumsy digs at several of the trainees. And she was quite harsh about the one who fell. As if it doesn't happen on those slippery gym floors. That's how I tore my ACL.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 6

ARGH!  I bought this episode from iTunes, and I keep getting two different error codes about why it won't download.  Is anyone else having trouble downloading the episode?

Edited by M1977G
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, M1977G said:

ARGH!  I bought this episode from iTunes, and I keep getting two different error codes about why it won't download.  Is anyone else having trouble downloading the episode?

Yes, I went to the cmt app and am watching it on there. I didn't have to sign in with my tv provider like the website makes you.

9 minutes ago, M1977G said:

Thanks, y'all.  I only can see the first episode of the season on cmt.com, so I will go to Amazon.  Dying to watch!!

CMT App if you have an iPhone or iPad. I watched on my iPad. 

I really don't have a lot of thoughts on this episode. Loved that they showed us who got a barbie and Holly's reaction to hers. 

I desperately wanted to fast forward through Melissa's parts.

Also, Heather H is my favorite dancing wise but her baby voice grates me.

That's really about it? Maybe I'll have more when I rewatch this weekend.

Poor Amy, seems like she's already getting picked on. Maybe Kelli just wants to push her so she'll do better. That girl  has to be a nervous wreck.  

We didn't get to see much of FV winner Jackie. I wonder if  Kelli will call her into her office and tell her if she made TC with or without the FV.

Looking at next episode's scenes which TCC will try to talk Kelli out of cutting her? I remember Kaitlin La Rue and Morgan (season 8) were able to.

Glad Kelli gave Kelli Q that good comment  The girl can dance.  She wouldn't have made other teams if she didn't.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Kelli just can't help herself. She had to make those clumsy digs at several of the trainees. And she was quite harsh about the one who fell. As if it doesn't happen on those slippery gym floors. That's how I tore my ACL.

The girl who fell was a Rangerette right? So it's not like she can't kick. Probably just nerves. Total bummer. 

It it always amuses me when someone falls and everyone else just keeps going.  Is that a dance thing? This time Heather tried to help her up. She seems super sweet.

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

The girl who fell was a Rangerette right? So it's not like she can't kick. Probably just nerves. Total bummer. 

It it always amuses me when someone falls and everyone else just keeps going.  Is that a dance thing? This time Heather tried to help her up. She seems super sweet.

Right!!! Her comment was totally unnecessary. There was an article in the paper many years ago (yes, I'm aging myself) that said Rangerettes can kick their hats. I was also amused when she emphasized that DCC kicks are higher than the Rockettes. Sigh...... 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ms. SW said:

Right!!! Her comment was totally unnecessary. There was an article in the paper many years ago (yes, I'm aging myself) that said Rangerettes can kick their hats. I was also amused when she emphasized that DCC kicks are higher than the Rockettes. Sigh...... 

I wanted to snort at that part. Rockettes are way better than the DCC stop trying to sell this delusion.

1 minute ago, gotta watch said:

Not sure where else to ask this question, but who is in the ad for this season?

DCC ad.jpg

From L-R 

Robin, KaShara and Erica

10 minutes ago, Ms. SW said:

I've seen the Rangerettes perform at halftime at NFL games here in Texas. I was on the field once during their show, and their kicks are CRAZY. And every single girl can kick their hat. It's like two legs kicking to become one single straight leg, if that makes any sense. 

I've only seen the Rockettes once. I was struck by the unison of their kicks. 

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 3

Watching again. What a bitchy thing to say Kelli. When she tells Kelsey she's afraid to keep talking to her, I wanted to throw a brick at my tv. How rude. I definitely thought Kelsey came across dumb the prior two years, but she killed it this year. She said it herself- she's matured. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Kelli's not even right, Rockettes kick to their forehead as well. And their kicks are way more in synch than DCC

And their technique is about 1000% better.   Not even in same league - honestly.   I love the DCC, but their kickline is a joke compared to the Rockettes.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

And their technique is about 1000% better.   Not even in same league - honestly.   I love the DCC, but their kickline is a joke compared to the Rockettes.

#leavetherockettesalone lol. I just read an interview with a rockette, they do 300 kicks in one day with four shows a day. Insane.

OK just rewatched it on AmazonSmile.  At the end of the time in the office, Kelli puts a file into a container on her desk called Noodle.  Does that stand for something?  Also who do we think will cause Kelli to change her mind as shown on the previews?  Is it a small change or a keep me change?   Was Holly the only Vet that received a Barbie?

Is there a place where I can find posted the list of who made the team so I can reference that while watching??

Edited by cherryblossom
Ask another question
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

OK just rewatched it on AmazonSmile.  At the end of the time in the office, Kelli puts a file into a container on her desk called Noodle.  Does that stand for something?  Also who do we think will cause Kelli to change her mind as shown on the previews?  Is it a small change or a keep me change?   Was Holly the only Vet that received a Barbie?

Is there a place where I can find posted the list of who made the team so I can reference that while watching??

No, I know Lacey also received a Barbie as well as Jennifer, Claire, Megan (I believe) and Amy L. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, M1977G said:

I have been getting the same blasted message and cannot download either. I have been trying to figure how to fix it. Not happy a few of us are having problems. I also cannot watch the first two episodes of Season 11. GRRRR!!!