Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Really?  She is THAT height challenged?

I keep thinking vaguely of a cartoon (or was it the three Stooges) where a height challenged person is swinging desperately at a much taller person. But the taller person has his hand on the shorter person's head, so the tiny fists of flailing fury never connect. Could that have been the scene chez Jbali?

• Love 4
On 10/20/2016 at 1:54 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

I can just picture Mo wandering around, lost in the Walmart, with only a thin jacket for protection.

No, he already had his expensive Canada Goose winter coat from NY mistress by then, so no shivering. She had also bought him a bicycle so he could get to Walmart without having to use his legs for walking. So Mo probably spotted Mrs. Walmart and thought "Aha, just my type". lol

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Why is she called Halal Potatoes Angie?  Potatoes by nature are halal. Unless she was always cooking boxed potatoes. 

Angie is featured on one of the "extra" segments, schooling Danielle and Kylee on the art of halal cooking. She says her recipe is an ancient Egyptian one, handed down to her from her mother in law. But it includes instant mashed potatoes so.......

Then later in Season 1, Angie is seen again having lunch with Danielle. Angie is now minus the hijab and tells Danielle to think carefully before she jumps into marriage since marriage changed her hubby (not for the better). Danielle confesses to "feeling pressured" but......the rest is history.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I really don't believe that Mo hit on Angie

I agree. I tend to think nobody hit on anybody but rather Angie fell (as so many did) for Mo's phony baloney tales of woe of life Chez Mullins. Mo is really, really talented at fooling people...his list is long and his technique is always the same. The only times it breaks down is when the person hearing the story actually checks out the facts. And even then, the shock is profound: "you mean everything you said was a lie?" Then (even better) Mo never admits to lying, he just berates the person doubting him. It's very clever and almost always effective.

• Love 5
On 10/21/2016 at 9:03 AM, Natalie68 said:

I feel badly bagging on Danielle

I do too and it's largely thanks to the amazing speech Michelle Obama gave recently with it's "it's not okay" refrain. In this story, it's pretty obvious to see the kind of man Mo is: he's arrogant, self-entitled, deceitful, churlish when he doesn't get his own way and an all around pain in the ass. But he seems to get a pass when the woman (in this case Danielle) "deserves" it. She's too fat, can't dress herself well, has an annoying voice and manner, is too stupid to walk and chew gum at the same time....the list is endless. But how does that make Mo's treatment of her permissible or even excusable? I think it's because over the years, decades women have had it pounded into our heads that that's the way the world works. Being attractive to the opposite sex is a big part of your value as a woman. Behaving how you're supposed to be behave without being "shrill" or "demanding": those are considered virtues too. Even when the rational part of our brains reject those standards, the old standards creep in on little cat feet. Hell yeah, Mo deserves to stay in the U.S. because.....well just look at his wife. But we ignore the fact that Mo didn't just recoil from his wife, he went out of his way time and time again to publicly humiliate her. The level of cruelty is something we wouldn't tolerate if Danielle had been a more attractive victim. It's curious when you think about it.

• Love 20
14 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I get that she was really interested in the show. We all are. But we all know how clingy Dani can be. I'm sure that once Maria started talking to her, she probably felt guilty just hanging up.  And, I'm sure she saw how miserable Mohamed was.

Do I think she was in love with Mohamed? No, absolutely not. She's been happily married for many years! And she continues to stay happily married. I get that he has quite a few enthralled followers, but not EVERY woman who meets him falls for his Mo-jo.  That was a rumor that Dani tried to spread because Dani was angry and paranoid. 

And, I'm sure the idea of a stable relationship was an enigma to Dani although her sister does seem to have one.  Dani and her sister were raised in the same home. Makes you wonder why her sister turned out to be a good citizen, and Dani wound up scheming and scamming and running hot for men so far out of her league she had to pay for them?

It's obvious that Mohamed trusts Maria, and after his falling out with Dani and Luisa, he was probably just looking for a friend he could trust.

Maria is an unstable individual who spends 23 out of 24 hours online following, commenting on, and for all intents and purposes stalking every single 90 Day participant.  She focuses a majority of her energy on Mo and Dani.  I don't know anything about her marriage but I find it hard to believe she has her own fairy tale going on with the amount of time she spends online.  Maria has harassed, contacted employers and family members along with many other underhanded and seedy activities with regards to anyone who has criticized or even commented on Dani and now Mo.  She literally friends every single show participant immediately, follows them all on Twitter, starts and participates in multiple groups regarding the show on FB, and answers every single inquiry about these people that is posed on the official 90 Day FB page as if she is some intimate personal friend to every one of them and has insider information. She also immediately comments whenever any of them post anything to Facebook or Twitter.  The amount of time she spends following these people online is completely abnormal and quite frankly, scary.  She is estranged from her own family, including a twin sister who has explained that she is a toxic individual with severe emotional issues. 

And has far has (sorry, Dani joke) Mo trusting her?  Well he doesn't have the best track record in judging character if you believe he was innocently ensnared in the love of his life Danielle's web of financial lies.  IMO he chooses to trust those he can use and exploit.  And he's got that in Maria who claims to have saved over 4000 screen shots of Dani's personal info and systematically disseminates it all over the web.  I don't really think she's in love with him either.  I think she's "in love" with the idea that these quasi reality stars pay attention to her.. it makes her feel important.  She's a delusional person and I would not be one bit surprised to find out she's got some serious mental illness going on.  

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 11
52 minutes ago, GracieK said:

IMO he chooses to trust those he can use and exploit.

Agree... also, She Who Must Not Be Named not only collected 4000 screenshots, she also taped phone calls with Dani and NY mistress so she could replay them for the entertainment of others. But Florida is a two party consent state, so the recording and the use are two separate felonies. Oops!

• Love 6
5 hours ago, realitymaven said:

I do too and it's largely thanks to the amazing speech Michelle Obama gave recently with it's "it's not okay" refrain. In this story, it's pretty obvious to see the kind of man Mo is: he's arrogant, self-entitled, deceitful, churlish when he doesn't get his own way and an all around pain in the ass. But he seems to get a pass when the woman (in this case Danielle) "deserves" it. She's too fat, can't dress herself well, has an annoying voice and manner, is too stupid to walk and chew gum at the same time....the list is endless. But how does that make Mo's treatment of her permissible or even excusable? I think it's because over the years, decades women have had it pounded into our heads that that's the way the world works. Being attractive to the opposite sex is a big part of your value as a woman. Behaving how you're supposed to be behave without being "shrill" or "demanding": those are considered virtues too. Even when the rational part of our brains reject those standards, the old standards creep in on little cat feet. Hell yeah, Mo deserves to stay in the U.S. because.....well just look at his wife. But we ignore the fact that Mo didn't just recoil from his wife, he went out of his way time and time again to publicly humiliate her. The level of cruelty is something we wouldn't tolerate if Danielle had been a more attractive victim. It's curious when you think about it.

Great post! I have always been disappointed in the way some people seem to blame Daniell for Mo's faults. He is a horrible person and should not be allowed to stay in this country, no matter what Danielle does.

• Love 9
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 7:40 PM, lallalla said:

Okay, back last winter, lord, could I have spilled some tea! I was active in a now-defunct FB group that had all the deets on Mo and Danielle (some former cast members were part of the group, some were hoppin' mad they were the subject of fodder and posted all kinds of crazy stuff online retaliating toward the group, it was a clusterf of crazy!.  I was also active on Twitter about this mess and used to tweet with some former 90 Day "stars" as well as interact with fans who had the 411, and there was PLENTY.  

If you knew all of the financial devastation Danielle put herself and her daughters through just to get Mo here (and then, to take a return trip to that area of the world with a friend, only to not even have the money to get home once she landed at an airport in the US; that trip was financed by getting a title loan on her car, FYI;), you would crap a cow.

Mo has had a couple of love interests in Canada, one some older-looking woman/possibly trans? person; one he was talking about opening a business with, and probably more too, but those two I know of. He had one in NC. Luisa in SC. The NY Mistress.  And it seems, countless others ready to drop their panties and bank accounts for him.  REDONKULOUS!

*sigh* kind of makes me miss that FB group, but then again, I got so sucked into the hole of gossip and backstories, I spent shameful amounts of time immersing myself in it. I suppose there are worse habits, like heroin or importing men I can't afford. Anywho...

OH! And Danielle also had a rabid fan from FL who would dig up very private info on anyone that dare even said something that could be construed as slightly less than glowing...and would blast them! Calling their children's schools, their places of work, blasting them on social media...this was a married woman who felt Danielle was just dealt an unfair hand and went to the extreme.

MY LORD, the Internet just shows how CRAZY this world can get.

Pull  up a chair for a front row view of the freak show!

I was also in that group.  I wonder if there is a new one like it.  I would join. 

That rabid fan was the aforementioned Maria.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Iced tea out the nose!  

Really?  She is THAT height challenged?  My great grandma was 4'9 and THAT is little.  Never would have guessed. 

I remember when Mo was saying that he liked that Luisa was tall and blonde.  She's 5'5"!  I left that wondering how short Dani must be and how short he must be.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Great post! I have always been disappointed in the way some people seem to blame Daniell for Mo's faults. He is a horrible person and should not be allowed to stay in this country, no matter what Danielle does.

Why would anyone blame Danielle for the fact that Mohamed is a crudball?  That makes no sense to me.  I do find fault with the way Danielle has sometimes behaved - she is self-destructive, manipulative, and can't seem to put her daughters' needs ahead of her own.  But she's not to blame for what Mohamed does, including him treating her like crap.  Maybe she shouldn't put up with it, but I don't blame her for causing it .... I can't understand why anyone would.

Mohamed Jbali is a world-class user and a schemer and a narcissist and a liar.  But I have the funny feeling he was all of those things before he ever laid eyes on Danielle.  None of it is her fault. 

I have to admit, I had no idea how deep all this so-shull meedyuh stuff went.  And all the travelling/hooking up/bilking Mohamed did with these women ... It's amazing. Thanks to you all for posting about it.  Someone really needs to make a serious documentary about everything that has gone down with these people.  It is truly fascinating. 

• Love 12

Let me ask what seems like an obvious question in my mind... Mo keeps whining about how he gave up so much to come here and how Dani essentially forced him to come here to be with her.  Let's assume for a second that is what happened.  In theory, if he hated it here so badly, and Dani was so terrible (don't get me wrong I don't like her as a person I just don't think she is 100% at fault) and he was not with Dani for the green card, then why not go back to his country? He doesn't have a job here, or family... why is it so important to stay at this point. 

I know the answers to my own questions, because I do believe that while I don't think the fault of the whole situation lies with either of them that he did 100% use her to get a green card. 

• Love 12

Oh dear that was hard to watch. She is so incoherent. He's a master manipulator. She needed a spokesperson.  What on earth could the Miami showdown be about? Did we ever find out who stepped up as the financial sponsor? Shouldn't that person have a say in things?

• Love 4

She hears only what she wants to hear, so while disappointing, it was not surprising that she caved on the annulment.  Riveting to see how much he could not control himself around her even though he knew she held all the "divorce v. annulment" cards.  He was as rude to her as he could be...his saying "YOU do not hold the keys to America!"  Ummm, yes, she does, for YOU.  Her inability to let go of the image she had of them as a couple is her downfall where he is concerned....although I never saw any tears through all the crying.  

Also, that Tom guy trying to intervene on Mo's behalf was disgusting.  "You don't want to HURT Mohammod?  Right?"  Danielle needed her friend there to speak up for HER.  

Edited by Eme
  • Love 10

Otis Campbell Tom was a marriage counselor?   Yeah, my ass.  Breaking up a drunken fight between a couple in a bar parking lot is not marriage counseling, sorry.  Oh, and Tom .... you suck smelly balls for keeping that beautiful dog locked in a cage that is clearly too small for him.  He should be able to sit upright.  I'd like to put your ass in that cage and see how much YOU like sitting there hunched over for a few hours.  Or all day.

So why the hell was Mohamed checking his watch while he was sitting with Danielle on the couch?  Where did he have to be?  Jeez.  Didn't he go back to Ohio just to talk to her?  I guess maybe he had a skype session set up with his next benefactress and he was afraid he'd be late or something. 

You know, I think between it being dark outside, the snow, the bald tires, the bright lights of the TV crew, and clearly being distraught, Danielle could probably have backed over Mohamed in the driveway and claimed it was an accident and got away with it.  I'm just sayin' ...

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 23
7 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Someone really needs to make a serious documentary about everything that has gone down with these people.  It is truly fascinating.

It really is. I keep thinking (or fooling myself) that it must be part of a larger story, I just don't know what that story would be. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Oh, and Tom .... you suck smelly balls for keeping that beautiful dog locked in a cage that is clearly too small for him.  He should be able to sit upright.  I'd like to put your ass in that cage for a few hours and see how much YOU like sitting there hunched over for a few hours.  Or all day.

YES!   Love your whole post, but especially this. Kudos!

Edited by realitymaven
  • Love 6

Tom looks a little creepy something about thats not right....i agree about him being caged as well...

mo is looking at his watch cause he wants time with dani to end quickly he just wants his divorce he can care less of seeing dani... 

• Love 4

I want to feel sorry for Dani and root for her, but I can't. I know that Mo is a manipulator that used her, but she is so bat shit crazy that I can't even muster up any sympathy for her. She is totally holding him emotionally hostage. Given a good, sturdy lock and windowless room, I think she would just hold him hostage PERIOD. 

• Love 5

Does anyone have any information on this guy Tom that Mohammed is staying with? Did they really meet in WalMart? haha!

I'm sorry, I just find it very odd to make a new friend in WalMart shopping and become close enough with that person to become roommates? I think Tom should start a You Tube channel similar to what Jason and Cassia are doing. Tom could give us all the inside scoop on Mo & Danielle!

• Love 2

I didn't see Tom and Mo as two ganging up on one so much as the two of them trying to get her to think logically.  Tom actually summed it up quite well when he said, "I know you don't want to hurt him so why don't you withdraw the annulment?"  That made perfect sense to me!

Problem was, Danielle DID want revenge, and when she was cornered, logically, she ran away! Just like a little child would do.

Basically Mo's fate is in the hands of a large, recalcitrant child.

Of course, the annulment is the only thing that she has control over at this point. It is her symbolic key to the bedroom that keeps him chained to her, at least for now! I think she will agree to whatever he wants for his two-year interview with the hopes of staying friends with him. 

As for the crying, he's seen it so many times that he's sick of it.  Even during the engagement when they were "happy," she cried! She cried meeting him at the airport, she cried when she introduced him to her son, she cried, she cried.  Dani's tears keep the focus where SHE wants it, on Dani. The minute he says anything remotely challenging, her face tightens up into this wet six-pack and the conversation comes to a halt until she's ready to stop.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 2

I so disagree with seeing Mohamed as any kind of victim. 

Tom started off his "mediation" with a flawed premise: "Mohamed came here with good intentions". 

No he didn't. It was obvious to everyone (except Danielle) that Mo was a prime exhibit of a scammer who used dim, trusting Danielle so he could get a visa in the U.S.  Danielle's requests of Mo to "tell the truth" were perfectly reasonable. Mo has his story line mapped out: there was no truth to the "internet rumors", he was a victim of Danielle's unfounded accusations, it makes me sick.  

• Love 13

I agree with realitymaven 100%

The thing is, we all know that Danielle is immature, irresponsible, and even a shitty parent.  I can't justify putting a rat over your kids in any way.  But the two issues are mutually exclusive.  Just because Mo chose an unsavory character in Danielle to scam, does not let him off the hook in any capacity.  This isn't some contest or gameshow.. if you can put up with the frumpy, irritating, poor, low class, middle aged single mom for a prescribed amount of time you win a green card!  

No, that's not how this process is supposed to work.  Mo was not interested in a real marriage or building a life with Danielle.. his intention was always to get his, how you say green card, and bolt.  He used the system and should be returned to where he came from for his fraudulent actions.  Not rewarded just because he had to deal with Danielle (the mark HE chose).  

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, realitymaven said:

I so disagree with seeing Mohamed as any kind of victim. 

Tom started off his "mediation" with a flawed premise: "Mohamed came here with good intentions". 

No he didn't. It was obvious to everyone (except Danielle) that Mo was a prime exhibit of a scammer who used dim, trusting Danielle so he could get a visa in the U.S.  Danielle's requests of Mo to "tell the truth" were perfectly reasonable. Mo has his story line mapped out: there was no truth to the "internet rumors", he was a victim of Danielle's unfounded accusations, it makes me sick.  

Me too. This country has hordes of people waiting patiently in line for a chance at a green card. We are turning away refugees. Send this scammer back and give someone worthy a chance.

• Love 15

Maybe what's on trial here is how other parts of the world look at marriage.  I get that Mo was online looking at dating websites. He may have wanted to find a western woman. He may have even wanted out of Tunisia. In the United States, we usually marry for romance first ~ without it, the marriage is a no go.  There are other places in the world, marriage is more of a contract. It's a living arrangement, and if there's caring involved, love and affection come later.  Marriage is more pragmatic. It's about keeping the wolves at bay.  Mohamed may have entered into marriage with Danielle with full intention of seeing it through; we have NO WAY of seeing what's in his heart! What we can definitely see, however, is how crazy she is, and that no man could live with her unless he was crazy himself.  

Mohamed admitted that he didn't realize until after he got here how important the physical relationship was. And, no doubt, he was exposed to a lot of western ideas about love, sex, and marriage ~ many of them coming from Danielle (who took him to see 50 Shades of Gray on their first Valentine's Day together ~ then her daughters bought her the DVD as a present ~ yikes!). 

Again, he might have been a scammer, but we don't know what was in his heart at the time.  Certainly, if he was guilty of fraud, he should go home. But we can't prove that, and you are innocent until proven guilty in this country!   What we do know is how crazy she is.

I realize that there are other people who want to live here, too, and I never said that I was in favor of turning them away, either.  Mohamed is already settled here.  To send him home is to punish him for something he may not have done.  

• Love 5

This episode just made me cringe with 2nd hand embarrassment for Danielle. Just when I think she can't get anymore pathetic. She finds a new bottom. I am not at all surprised that she caved to Mo brow beating her into withdrawing the annulment. But jeez, is it a little too much to ask that she find a little pride and self worth along the way. Her clinging to the hope of having Mo in life in some kind of capacity after all that has passed is the most pathetic thing I think I have ever seen on reality tv and I watch Sister Wives and the majority of Bravo's housewives franchises. God gawd woman!

Mo is just the biggest piece of shit on tv. That is the way you talk to someone who holds the cards and you need a favor from? I guess I shouldn't rag on a tactics that work. Watching him promise to stay in touch and be friends - I knew that was a lie as soon as it exited his mouth. He is shown next week on the beach ignoring all Dani's calls and mocking her to a bunch of bikini clad TLC plants.  Being deported back to Tunisia is too good for him. They should send him to a hot zone in Afghanistan.  I am no fan of Dani and think she brought all this on herself but I really hope she finds the resolve to make Mo's life a living hell. If not, I pray that in the very near future that Mo meets the RIGHT one! By the RIGHT one, I mean someone who makes a complete shambles of his life and leaves all his pockets empty. POS. 

• Love 12

I'm sorry but Mo did NOT present this to Danielle as a living arrangement that could eventually turn into love and/or affection.  He wooed her with flowery words of being in love and wanting to take care of her, and showed her affection and sexual intimacy when she visited him in Doha.  He did all of those things to "seal the deal".  He immediately flipped the script upon landing on US soil.. after his entire journey to get here was bankrolled by stupid, irresponsible, gullible Danielle.  

• Love 12
38 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

we have NO WAY of seeing what's in his heart!

Except that we do know what was in his heart (or not in his heart) because he told his online admirers in his efforts to get money from them. 

Marriage is a contract everywhere in the world, not just overseas. The essential element for any contract is a "consensus ad idem" or meeting of the minds. If the parties agree to a loveless, no sex, no fidelity marriage then it's all fine and dandy. 

But when one party misleads the other.....marriage for a green card being a prime example.. then there was never any valid agreement in the first place.  The marriage is a nullity. (By contrast, lying about finances is not considered grounds for an annulment)

• Love 11
14 hours ago, leighroda said:

Let me ask what seems like an obvious question in my mind... Mo keeps whining about how he gave up so much to come here and how Dani essentially forced him to come here to be with her.  Let's assume for a second that is what happened.  In theory, if he hated it here so badly, and Dani was so terrible (don't get me wrong I don't like her as a person I just don't think she is 100% at fault) and he was not with Dani for the green card, then why not go back to his country? He doesn't have a job here, or family... why is it so important to stay at this point. 

I know the answers to my own questions, because I do believe that while I don't think the fault of the whole situation lies with either of them that he did 100% use her to get a green card. 

Exactly!!! Last episode he said the he gave up everything for Danielle so then why does he need a divorce instead of an annulment. 

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, realitymaven said:

Except that we do know what was in his heart (or not in his heart) because he told his online admirers in his efforts to get money from them. 

Marriage is a contract everywhere in the world, not just overseas. The essential element for any contract is a "consensus ad idem" or meeting of the minds. If the parties agree to a loveless, no sex, no fidelity marriage then it's all fine and dandy. 

But when one party misleads the other.....marriage for a green card being a prime example.. then there was never any valid agreement in the first place.  The marriage is a nullity. (By contrast, lying about finances is not considered grounds for an annulment)

So he admitted to being a con artist in an attempt to con other women? I'm sorry but that doesn't really make sense to me.

Also, there are so many rumors swirling around this union. Do we know for certain what he said and to whom? 

I really respect your opinion, but I would need to see some evidence before I deported the man.

He didn't know what he was getting into. He didn't know that she was nuts. She promised him she would change but she couldn't change the crazy.

If he cheated in the marriage because she made him miserable, that still doesn't mean that he didn't enter the marriage intending to stay married.  He might have, but again, I don't think we can prove anything. And, to send someone packing, I would need to see proof ~ and not just proof that an unstable woman wants revenge.

• Love 2
On 10/18/2016 at 7:03 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

Okay, I'm confused! Is the French Vietnamese woman who gave him 40K and wound up in a psych ward the same one whose name began with a C, who claimed to be pregnant, who bought him the Burberry suit who was also married and had a son?

Does anyone know how many of these women there were in total? Ballpark figure?

40K ?  What did he do withe the money ?

• Love 2

I can believe that Mohamed left his job and family in Tunisia to come and be with Danielle who allegedly had a home and could offer him financial security in a country where he could pursue grander ambitions once naturalized and established.  I can also believe that he was willing to wed and bed and spend a significant amount of time if not forever with her if things were as they had been promised. 

Many other cultures are cut and dry about the reasons for a marriage and not quite as hung up on chemistry and soulmates as we can be in the States. 

I don't deny that he's a crapbag now, but I can believe his original intentions weren't in line with his current activity.  And Danielle... she's... not right.

• Love 7
On 10/19/2016 at 9:00 AM, islandgal140 said:

There is more tea in this thread than there is in both India and China combined. A million thanks. 

I can't believe someone would send give his ass $40k. It just boggles the mind. It also infuriates me that he seems to be winning. He talks and interacts with women like he hates them - even the ones he is supposedly trying to woo & swindle.

Mo is either gonna end up on an episode of Dateline for being indicted on many counts of felony fraud (his website shenanigans sound sketchy as all be damned) or on an episode of Snapped because one of those vulnerable women are gonna lose it and kill his smarmy ass.  I wouldn't be able to find an ounce of sympathy or a tear to shed for either scenario.

giphy.gif

This is glorious. 

Note to self: don't piss off Celia Rubenstein

The 'how you call it... Green Card' with his attorney Frodo Baggins never fails to crack my shit up. LOL! There was absolutely no pause between the rhetorical question and the answer. You know damn well what its called Mo. 

One thing I loved about that pre-wedding conversation with the mystery phone friend was Mo saying every direction he turns he loses. LOL! If only that were true now and always. 

Ya know, since there is a camera crew following his every more for this *TV SHOW*, I'm wondering how of this is really true ?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

So he admitted to being a con artist in an attempt to con other women? I'm sorry but that doesn't really make sense to me.

Also, there are so many rumors swirling around this union. Do we know for certain what he said and to whom? 

I really respect your opinion, but I would need to see some evidence before I deported the man.

He didn't know what he was getting into. He didn't know that she was nuts. She promised him she would change but she couldn't change the crazy.

If he cheated in the marriage because she made him miserable, that still doesn't mean that he didn't enter the marriage intending to stay married.  He might have, but again, I don't think we can prove anything. And, to send someone packing, I would need to see proof ~ and not just proof that an unstable woman wants revenge.

CoachWristletJen and I are on the same page about this situation.  I wouldn't sentence any of you to live with Dani for a lifetime, and, I do the same with Mohamed.  I've never identified with Dani; I don't see myself in her or do I think that she ever loved him.  She bit off more than she could chew and it backfired on her.  They need to divorce and move on.

• Love 5

Nothing is evidence until it's sworn to and filed (and even then, it's a matter of weight for the trier of fact). 

But unless the Sandusky gang that couldn't shoot straight gets their act together, it's all going to be moot.  

It's quite telling that the last time around with Immigration, the only person to get it together wasn't from Sandusky, she was from another state. She had been one of Mo's correspondents and, yes, he admitted to her that he only married the ghastly Danielle in order to gain entry to the U.S. She swore an Affidavit to that effect, attached the messages in question and was interviewed by an Immigration investigator. 

But Mo was saved in the end by Danielle's spirited defence of his character and the marriage.  In the end, that endorsement outweighed all the (unsworn and sworn) evidence to the contrary. Because U.S. policy: (as this frustrated former official described it) is: If the American believes it's legit, that's good enough for us. http://cis.org/marriagefraud

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Virtually Me said:

CoachWristletJen and I are on the same page about this situation.  I wouldn't sentence any of you to live with Dani for a lifetime, and, I do the same with Mohamed.  I've never identified with Dani; I don't see myself in her or do I think that she ever loved him.  She bit off more than she could chew and it backfired on her.  They need to divorce and move on.

But I don't think anyone here is arguing that he should be forced to stay in a marriage or live with her.  They have no business being in a relationship and Danielle had no business bringing him over here to the detriment of her children.  I just think he should be sent back because this was all a scam and I don't think our system should be used and abused in that manner with no consequences. 

• Love 9
On 10/23/2016 at 8:22 AM, realitymaven said:

I have to disagree with this.  Why should Danielle get a pass because she's a woman?  On the regular "90 Day Fiancee" board there is a couple: Jorge and Anfisa, who remind me of Mo and Dani.  He is the American who wanted a hot spouse, so he basically paid for one and promised her the world.  Now she's here and determined to bleed him dry.  Many folks love Anfisa, because Jorge comes off as a sexist, saying women in the US are "all feminists."  But in reality, I see Jorge and Danielle the same way.  They are both average looking people went overseas to find hot spouses and basically paid for them.  Now, I think both Mohammad and Anfisa are horrible people but I am not sure what either Danielle or Jorge promised their intended.  If they made themselves sound better than they are, and then when the fiancees came here on a K1, saw the truth and got pissed, I can't really feel sorry for the Americans. 

In the case of Mo and Dani; I have this nagging feeling that both of them realize that as long as this train-wreck of a relationship continues, both of them can cash in, TLC will keep filming them and paying them; so it's worth it for both of them to keep this train running for as long as they can.

• Love 11