Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

On 9/13/2016 at 9:40 AM, greekmom said:

Just very odd how he met some random person at Walmart. I go to my Walmart all the time (2-3 times a week) and have not yet even gotten chummy with the staff, let alone some random person who I would invite over my home to stay with me.  TLC is notorious for twisting storylines in "reality" television.  

In the matter of my comment of gay - he pinned my radar.  But my radar sucks to begin with.

Sandusky is not all that big. It is similar to the town I live in NW Ohio. You tend to know everyone in the area, or know people in common.

Meeting someone at Walmart isn't that uncommon here....lol

From my former job, I know a lot of people in a 3 County area or have friends in common.

I looked up Tom, he is a real resident of Sandusky.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I love you. Yes, ND Gumby proclaiming...I am a twit! So much this!

This pair of twits leaves me marveling that they can even function!

Forgive me if I'm reposting...several posts have crashed..but in a nutshell, I've been wondering if their marriage was ever consummated. He made her wait, refused to kiss her at their wedding, and took off 2 weeks later.  It would seem that he strung her along...refusing to consummate the marriage or cutting off the sex when there is no medical issue...and he knew it's an expectation she had...is grounds for annulment / divorce.

I'm not a dude, but I can't imagine a guy that looks like Mo getting it up for someone who looks as unfortunate as Dani. Mo looks good with the soul patch...I wouldn't say he's hot, but he's far from ugly. I could see him being attracted to Dani if they were both intellectuals with a special connection or if she had a really neat personality.  She could be cute if she dropped some weight and dressed nicer, but I know from personal experience how hard it is to lose weight. She's got 4 kids, so obviously, their dad came back for more. We have no idea what he looks like.  The idea of marrying someone more age appropriate for one's daughters is a huge red flag.  Yes, there are younger men who prefer a hen to a spring chicken and who are chubby chasers as well.  Dani is not a cougar, she's more of a turkey vulture...even though she is still cougar aged:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Turkey Vulture

Makes sense because turkey vultures tend to have more of the turkey necks.

59 minutes ago, Jolee said:

Sandusky is not all that big. It is similar to the town I live in NW Ohio. You tend to know everyone in the area, or know people in common.

Meeting someone at Walmart isn't that uncommon here....lol

From my former job, I know a lot of people in a 3 County area or have friends in common.

I looked up Tom, he is a real resident of Sandusky.

I knew a lady who used to spend two or three hours at a time shopping at Walmart because her home life was so miserable she hated to go back to there. She would simply wander up and down those same aisles over and over again ~ sad but true.

I can just picture Mo wandering around, lost in the Walmart, with only a thin jacket for protection.

• Love 9

I personally "hate" Walmart. I only go there if it is absolutely necessary.

I would love to travel around and film the "People of Walmart". Really  who goes out in public dressed like these people?? .LOL

Edited by Jolee
Spelling
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Sorry my reply didn't show up so I am trying this again.

Even if she has an Ohio guy for now, I believe she wants to import again.  What she has learned from this is that she can go overseas and find someone considerably better looking than herself.  That's her takeaway.

As for the local guy, Dani's had men in and out since or before Mo left in December of 2015.  She once said, "I need sex!"

This woman needs a vibrator.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, realitymaven said:

If Danielle or Nicole had the personality of Dawn French (English comedienne) then hell yeah!  

Dawn French is a delight. She's big but beautiful and funny.  Look at the hottie she was married to for 20 years. Lenny Henry played the lead role in Chef with a similar temperament to Gordon Ramsey. 

It goes to show you that wit and humor add to a person's attractiveness.  Both partners of this couple are hysterically funny..

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Quof said:

What? What? 

She's big.  She's beautiful. She's funny.   All of these characteristics can co-exist. The "but" is offensive.

Ooops! Bad typing...no offense meant...full disclosure I'm a big girl myself thanks to The Evil Menopause Fairy. 

I was NOT meaning to body shame anyone...I should have clarified in comparison to Danielle, Dawn is also a big woman and she's also beautiful and hilarious. And because of her personality and looks she snagged a hot husband who loved her and accepted her for her.

Beautiful, funny, smart, and many other positive modifiers can absolutely coexist with big.  

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 8
On 10/19/2016 at 5:27 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

I knew that due to recent activity there would be strong anti-Mo sentiment presented, but I had no idea what a virtual treasure trove.

So, I still have to say, I think he's not a bad person. 

I guess I'll have to read a lot more before making a final decision.

Meanwhile, Danielle wants him deported solely for the purpose of importing another one!  To her, these foreign men are disposable, like tissues, to be locked in bedrooms and treated like objects.  With her fancy ripped jeans and freshly dyed hair, she is ready to hunt! 

[That's assuming she can even bear to have him leave the country at all! I think all Mo would have to do is flash those pearly whites at her and she would melt and do his bidding once again.  I'm pretty sure that's what will happen. She rolled over on her own daughters. There's nothing to stop her from rolling over on her strong-willed friend, Beth]

When it comes to, as Cassia calls it, Prostoots, I've always been in very sympathetic towards the sex workers and not at all sympathetic towards the johns. Danielle is the john. [Although I suppose it could be argued she's a bit of a Shirley Valentine, I still feel sorry for the people who have to do the "work."]

NOOOO!!!  Don't compare Danielle to Shirley Valentine!  I loved that movie and Danielle doesn't have it going on like Shirley!

Until Danielle can support her daughters as she should she needs to stay away from importing a dude she can control (at least for a short time).  Her daughters deserve better.  

• Love 4

Okay, back last winter, lord, could I have spilled some tea! I was active in a now-defunct FB group that had all the deets on Mo and Danielle (some former cast members were part of the group, some were hoppin' mad they were the subject of fodder and posted all kinds of crazy stuff online retaliating toward the group, it was a clusterf of crazy!.  I was also active on Twitter about this mess and used to tweet with some former 90 Day "stars" as well as interact with fans who had the 411, and there was PLENTY.  

If you knew all of the financial devastation Danielle put herself and her daughters through just to get Mo here (and then, to take a return trip to that area of the world with a friend, only to not even have the money to get home once she landed at an airport in the US; that trip was financed by getting a title loan on her car, FYI;), you would crap a cow.

Mo has had a couple of love interests in Canada, one some older-looking woman/possibly trans? person; one he was talking about opening a business with, and probably more too, but those two I know of. He had one in NC. Luisa in SC. The NY Mistress.  And it seems, countless others ready to drop their panties and bank accounts for him.  REDONKULOUS!

*sigh* kind of makes me miss that FB group, but then again, I got so sucked into the hole of gossip and backstories, I spent shameful amounts of time immersing myself in it. I suppose there are worse habits, like heroin or importing men I can't afford. Anywho...

OH! And Danielle also had a rabid fan from FL who would dig up very private info on anyone that dare even said something that could be construed as slightly less than glowing...and would blast them! Calling their children's schools, their places of work, blasting them on social media...this was a married woman who felt Danielle was just dealt an unfair hand and went to the extreme.

MY LORD, the Internet just shows how CRAZY this world can get.

Pull  up a chair for a front row view of the freak show!

Edited by lallalla
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

There are much worse habits than addiction to this story.....I can't think of any at the moment but.....lol

I justify my addiction to following this insane story by comparing the story to Dickens....Yeah, that's it. It's the Dickens of our day but multimedia. It's it's it's.....educational! That's the ticket:  it's actually increasing our brain cells rather than decreasing them. Where else could we learn about Immigration, Tunisian love rats, reality TV, life in Ohio (pretty exotic place, Ohio)...

Oh hell, it's just fun. I have no defence. Guilty as charged. But your Honour it's my first reality show offence. Can I get therapy instead of incarceration? And if you impose incarceration, can I at least get cable in my cell? I gotta see how the story ends....if it ends.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 10/19/2016 at 2:53 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

So I would guess this is what Luisa was referring to when she threatened to expose the real Mohamed and then said to the camera crew that Mo would eventually "get caught" but refused to explain what she meant.  Hmm.  Interesting. 

Well, I will say this much ... Mohamed is way more ambitious than I would have thought.  I figured he was just a run-of-the-mill leech who just wanted some dumb woman to pay his bills and buy his food and keep him in ugly polo shirts that show off his moobs.  But it turns out the guy is probably a full-fledged con artist.  He's a lot more sophisticated than I thought. 

I really hope he gets what's coming to him.  And that it involves the words "Tunisia" and "prison." 

There is a jaw-dropping culture around Tunisian love rats and how they school each other to better play the game and include their families on every level of the scamming of it as well.  It's ridiculous what the women allow and put up with, but also sickening what some of these men will do to con and get out of Tunisia.  I can't speak for what I'd do if I lived in a country like that, but I'd like to think it wouldn't be conning people.  Desire aids people in doing crazy things.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

That is incorrect,

Reveal hidden contents

...some man from the DC area has moved to Ohio to live with her.

There were rumors that she was previously looking; she took another trip to...maybe it was Pakistan instead? But that (big) general area of the world and got stranded when she landed in the good ole USA, she had not a dime to her name and her brother had to come pick up her at the airport in DC (I think DC) and drive her home! It's speculated she did so to meet another potential love rat.  This is the trip, I believe, where she took out a loan on her car's title to be able to go.  All this drama has been a while and my brain has been totally fried, I may be mixing details as to when she took out the loan (and subsequently, didn't pay it back! So she lost her car) and took that second trip, but girl has been busy making sure lights get turned off, that her daughters have no water or food, and that they continue to get evicted.

(How many times has she been evicted now since she started her bullcrap with Mo? 2-3+?)

Edited by lallalla
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

NOOOO!!!  Don't compare Danielle to Shirley Valentine!  I loved that movie and Danielle doesn't have it going on like Shirley!

Until Danielle can support her daughters as she should she needs to stay away from importing a dude she can control (at least for a short time).  Her daughters deserve better.  

Shirley Valentine is one of my favorite movies of all time. My best friend and I to this day quote her daughter coming back home: "I hate that Sharon Louise! She's a mare!" with our fake English accents and all.

Shirley def had it going on. Danielle? Nope.

i really hate to go Mean Girl at Danielle. With both an unfortunate face and figure and no redeeming personality traits, humor, or intellect to make up for it, she looks pathetic and desperate to the audience. 

All I can think of is Mo telling his WalMart friend not to judge him..and live with her for a few days and he would understand. Though Mo is a slimy douche, he doesn't deserve to be locked in his room and have his egress impeded like a caged animal. It's still hard to have much sympathy for that Tunisian love rat (or a love rat from anywhere for that matter)..

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
Typos
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, realitymaven said:

There are much worse habits than addiction to this story.....I can't think of any at the moment but.....lol

I justify my addiction to following this insane story by comparing the story to Dickens....Yeah, that's it. It's the Dickens of our day but multimedia. It's it's it's.....educational! That's the ticket:  it's actually increasing our brain cells rather than decreasing them. Where else could we learn about Immigration, Tunisian love rats, reality TV, life in Ohio (pretty exotic place, Ohio)...

Oh hell, it's just fun. I have no defence. Guilty as charged. But your Honour it's my first reality show offence. Can I get therapy instead of incarceration? And if you impose incarceration, can I at least get cable in my cell? I gotta see how the story ends....if it ends.

<3 this x 9,000! LOVE it!

• Love 2

Danielle used to work at a facility for mentally challenged kids.  I'm surprised she was in that line of work, given how dysfunctional she is. At least if she's in charge of special needs kids, one may assume (possibly wrongly), that she had some clue how to advocate for the rights of others.

• Love 4

I just have to say that I come here now mostly to read @realitymaven 's posts :)  I hate to sound gushy and corny but I find them so witty, intelligent, humorous and informative!  I'm sure we are in some of the same Facebook groups because I see most of this info there too.  I think it helps that there are so many on this forum who speak intelligently and come at this with a light hearted view that it's entertainment.. because it certainly is my vice (well along with the Bachelor franchise.. I know I suck!)  But I do have a very stressful job and both my husband and I work a lot, so I enjoy some things that are brainless in my downtime.  And I'm sure there is a little schadenfreude going on as well.  

• Love 8
6 hours ago, realitymaven said:

Hey now...I live in Ohio !!

Some of us here, are normal...LOL

If Danielle is looking for a "new" man, all she has to do is wait till summer....She can go hit on guys at Cedar Point...... bwahahaha 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Jolee said:

Hey now...I live in Ohio !!

I wasn't being facetious about Ohio! I've never been there and would love to go. I grew up a spoiled brat with free travel all over the world except large parts of the U.S. So Ohio really is exotic to me. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Shirley Valentine is one of my favorite movies of all time. My best friend and I to this day quote her daughter coming back home: "I hate that Sharon Louise! She's a mare!" with our fake English accents and all.

Shirley def had it going on. Danielle? Nope.

i really hate to go Mean Girl at Danielle. With both an unfortunate face and figure and no redeeming personality traits, humor, or intellect to make up for it, she looks pathetic and desperate to the audience. 

All I can think of is Mo telling his WalMart friend not to judge him..and live with her for a few days and he would understand. Though Mo is a slimy douche, he doesn't deserve to be locked in his room and have his egress impeded like a caged animal. It's still hard to have much sympathy for that Tunisian love rat (or a love rat from anywhere for that matter)..

OMG!  I totally heard that in my head as I read it.  I need to watch it again.  It makes me smile.  Another I need to watch again is Truly, Madly, Deeply.  In the late 80s/early 90s I worked in an artsy movie theater so I got to see all kinds of cool movies.

I feel badly bagging on Danielle.  Especially after watching the special Mo/Dani montage that was on the other night.  Her kids think she is so nice and helps others and she can't help how she looks.  BUT her positive qualities, whatever they may be, really do not come across on tv.  The voice and her speech pattern are odd and I want her to have some gd self respect!  She also needs to make wiser choices about her men and spend any money she can squirrel away on her daughters.  They seem like nice girls and deserve more than their in heat mother scanning the world for anyone that will say yes.  I do feel a bit of empathy for Mo as well.  He may be using her but she used and lied to him as well.  Perhaps a perfect pairing.  

All I can say is it makes me appreciate my somewhat goofy husband a lot more.  He's not perfect but I didn't have to buy him and he treats me like gold which every person deserves.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

All I can say is it makes me appreciate my somewhat goofy husband a lot more.  He's not perfect but I didn't have to buy him and he treats me like gold which every person deserves.

It made me appreciate my mother more too!

• Love 4
17 hours ago, lallalla said:

There were rumors that she was previously looking; she took another trip to...maybe it was Pakistan instead? But that (big) general area of the world and got stranded when she landed in the good ole USA, she had not a dime to her name and her brother had to come pick up her at the airport in DC (I think DC) and drive her home! It's speculated she did so to meet another potential love rat.  This is the trip, I believe, where she took out a loan on her car's title to be able to go.  All this drama has been a while and my brain has been totally fried, I may be mixing details as to when she took out the loan (and subsequently, didn't pay it back! So she lost her car) and took that second trip, but girl has been busy making sure lights get turned off, that her daughters have no water or food, and that they continue to get evicted.

(How many times has she been evicted now since she started her bullcrap with Mo? 2-3+?)

Is that why she had to borrow her brother's car which later got impounded?

• Love 3

Over-caffeinated so here we go...

Danielle's truck loan was in 2013 to fund her trip to Dohar to visit Mohamed for the first time. http://www.norwalkreflector.com/News/2014/10/26/Ninety-days-to-tie-the-knot

Once she got back from Doha in July, she and the girls were evicted from their house (the proceedings had started much earlier). Danielle coughed up the money for Mohamed's K1 visa but matters were delayed when Mo lost his job in Qatar and was forced back to Tunisia. Danielle paid for his plane ticket and Mohamed arrived at the airport. However, much to Mohamed's surprise, the cab driver shuttling him to the next terminal (to fly to Ohio) refused to accept Tunisian dinars. This may have been the first indication that Mo was not diligent about pre-planning. 

As was seen on the show, Mo remonstrated with Dani over her failure to plan for the second stage of his visa, namely his work permit. The man was just raring to go to work. It was as important to him in Norwalk as it would be later in Miami! Finally the money was secured and the work permit arrived in December 2014. As a generous move to help Dani with her finances, Mohamed withdrew all the TLC money from their joint account. He refused to part with a penny for extravagances like Christmas gifts and used it for something more important; his return trip to New York!

When Danielle's tax refund rolled around in March, she decided not to hand it over to Mohamed. By this time, he had more than enough money rolling in from his generous benefactor in New York. Beth convinced Dani to accompany her to her annual trip to Pakistan to visit with her husband: primarily to get Danielle away with her obsession with Mo's travels, mystery emails and vanishing acts. Things did not go well. Danielle got sick on the plane over and spent much of the holiday vomiting on Beth family members. With some gentle (or not so gentle) nudging from her Pakistani hosts, Danielle cut short her trip and given simple "how could this go wrong?" instructions on finding her way back home. These proved impossible for her to comprehend much less follow so the hapless Jamie was dispatched to drive to the airport and pick her up. 

But as we know, it all ended happily ever after.........or not.

• Love 17
27 minutes ago, Verojama said:

So danielle had a man there?

In Pakistan? No Beth's husband and her family were there but no new man for Dani. She was still obsessed with the Precious (Mo) and his trip to Las Vegas for his birthday coming up on March 8. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Is that why she had to borrow her brother's car which later got impounded?

I'm not sure if that's related to why she borrowed her brother's car and I had forgotten she got his car impounded! WOW! She makes heaps of downward spiraling mistakes!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, realitymaven said:

Over-caffeinated so here we go...

Danielle's truck loan was in 2013 to fund her trip to Dohar to visit Mohamed for the first time. http://www.norwalkreflector.com/News/2014/10/26/Ninety-days-to-tie-the-knot

Once she got back from Doha in July, she and the girls were evicted from their house (the proceedings had started much earlier). Danielle coughed up the money for Mohamed's K1 visa but matters were delayed when Mo lost his job in Qatar and was forced back to Tunisia. Danielle paid for his plane ticket and Mohamed arrived at the airport. However, much to Mohamed's surprise, the cab driver shuttling him to the next terminal (to fly to Ohio) refused to accept Tunisian dinars. This may have been the first indication that Mo was not diligent about pre-planning. 

As was seen on the show, Mo remonstrated with Dani over her failure to plan for the second stage of his visa, namely his work permit. The man was just raring to go to work. It was as important to him in Norwalk as it would be later in Miami! Finally the money was secured and the work permit arrived in December 2014. As a generous move to help Dani with her finances, Mohamed withdrew all the TLC money from their joint account. He refused to part with a penny for extravagances like Christmas gifts and used it for something more important; his return trip to New York!

When Danielle's tax refund rolled around in March, she decided not to hand it over to Mohamed. By this time, he had more than enough money rolling in from his generous benefactor in New York. Beth convinced Dani to accompany her to her annual trip to Pakistan to visit with her husband: primarily to get Danielle away with her obsession with Mo's travels, mystery emails and vanishing acts. Things did not go well. Danielle got sick on the plane over and spent much of the holiday vomiting on Beth family members. With some gentle (or not so gentle) nudging from her Pakistani hosts, Danielle cut short her trip and given simple "how could this go wrong?" instructions on finding her way back home. These proved impossible for her to comprehend much less follow so the hapless Jamie was dispatched to drive to the airport and pick her up. 

But as we know, it all ended happily ever after.........or not.

Pakistan trip was before doha or after? Wow where she spends her money when has kids and financial issues with bills wtf

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Verojama said:

Pakistan trip was before doha or after? Wow where she spends her money when has kids and financial issues with bills wtf

The Pakistan trip with red faced Beth was after Doha, when Danielle and Mohamed were already married. The Beth Beast took her to show her how a real Muslim husband treats his wife. 

IMG_2911.JPG

Edited by Nutella
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, realitymaven said:

Not that I'm a fashion queen but.....what's with the always too short pants? (two styles: baggy and non-baggy)

Is that a good look for anyone? Do they qualify as capri pants? Clam diggers?

Those are probably knee-length pants. Danielle is very short, about 4"6. I imagine she can't be bothered finding properly fitting pants. I think she believes these pants look good.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Nutella said:

Those are probably knee-length pants. Danielle is very short, about 4"6. I imagine she can't be bothered finding properly fitting pants. I think she believes these pants look good.

She'd look much better in something similar to what Beth is wearing. Beth's outfit is colorful and sparkly, whereas Dani looks so Olive Drab.

When one is 4'-6", full length pants are not an off the rack option, and even at petite shops, she'd still have to pay for alterations.  Petite departments used to mean tiny stature and being model thin to start with.  Certainly, a decent plus size shop should cater to the shorter stature plus sizes?

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 2
On 10/20/2016 at 5:32 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

Danielle used to work at a facility for mentally challenged kids.  I'm surprised she was in that line of work, given how dysfunctional she is. At least if she's in charge of special needs kids, one may assume (possibly wrongly), that she had some clue how to advocate for the rights of others.

Are we sure she was working WITH kids?  And not the lunch room lady gig?  No slight intended but I cannot imagine her being able to articulate well with kids or anyone that has any challenges and be helpful.  Her own life is a huge mess.  Can you imagine her in an interview???  If her really poor choices  have put her kids in a situation without food/lights/roof, how has this escaped the attention of children services?  Is the dad feeble minded or abusive and she was the best suited for custody?  There is also the issue of her moving random strange men into the home.  I hate sort of quoting Dr. Phil but he talks about how much the risk grows for abuse when a non related man moves into the house with girls.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, realitymaven said:

4'6"? So if she tried to sit and block the door in front of Mo, couldn't he just vault over her? 

Iced tea out the nose!  

Really?  She is THAT height challenged?  My great grandma was 4'9 and THAT is little.  Never would have guessed. 

• Love 3
On 10/20/2016 at 1:59 PM, GracieK said:

The idea that Maria innocently got dragged into the whole thing is quite hilarious. 

I get that she was really interested in the show. We all are. But we all know how clingy Dani can be. I'm sure that once Maria started talking to her, she probably felt guilty just hanging up.  And, I'm sure she saw how miserable Mohamed was.

Do I think she was in love with Mohamed? No, absolutely not. She's been happily married for many years! And she continues to stay happily married. I get that he has quite a few enthralled followers, but not EVERY woman who meets him falls for his Mo-jo.  That was a rumor that Dani tried to spread because Dani was angry and paranoid. 

And, I'm sure the idea of a stable relationship was an enigma to Dani although her sister does seem to have one.  Dani and her sister were raised in the same home. Makes you wonder why her sister turned out to be a good citizen, and Dani wound up scheming and scamming and running hot for men so far out of her league she had to pay for them?

It's obvious that Mohamed trusts Maria, and after his falling out with Dani and Luisa, he was probably just looking for a friend he could trust.

I'm pretty sure Danielle worked with mentally challenged adults, not kids, but I'll be damned if I can remember where I read her employer. It was probably her local paper, back when the first discussed the television show. It was an assisted living group home, and Danielle's job was to be there, and assist if they needed it, and contact the nurses and/or doctor if required. She had been with the same company, but in different buildings for several years when she got fired. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

What happened to Halal Potato Angie? (Pictured below with her potatoes.)

procserv.jpeg

Halal Potato Angie took in Mo when he escaped Danielle's home, but he got kicked out of Angie's house when he reportedly made moves on Angie and her daughter. Angie is no longer with her husband either. I have a feeling the Angie/Dani relationship has moved from halal to haram. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Christina said:

I'm pretty sure Danielle worked with mentally challenged adults, not kids, but I'll be damned if I can remember where I read her employer. It was probably her local paper, back when the first discussed the television show. It was an assisted living group home, and Danielle's job was to be there, and assist if they needed it, and contact the nurses and/or doctor if required. She had been with the same company, but in different buildings for several years when she got fired. 

She got fired for poor performance wasnt good enough anymore...

1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

Halal Potato Angie took in Mo when he escaped Danielle's home, but he got kicked out of Angie's house when he reportedly made moves on Angie and her daughter. Angie is no longer with her husband either. I have a feeling the Angie/Dani relationship has moved from halal to haram. 

I think i saw somewhere thst he went to motel not angie's.... poss paud by TLC...

On 10/22/2016 at 6:53 PM, realitymaven said:

4'6"? So if she tried to sit and block the door in front of Mo, couldn't he just vault over her? 

I'm sure she would try to grab a leg if he attempted that.

I can just picture it, her sitting in the doorway, pants riding down in the back to reveal pale white skin, dry crying and whining in that sustained, long whine that she does, but yet, still reaching up to grab a leg. Mo, tripping and falling face first into the hardwood floors. She would give the same explanation she gave when he left the first time. "He has to be HERE."

On 10/23/2016 at 0:25 AM, BradandJanet said:

I really don't believe that Mo hit on Angie. He was escaping from an obese middle-aged woman. The last thing he would want is another one wrapping her arms around him! In fact, it's absolutely incredible that Angie tried to pass that off.

I'm not so sure he hit on her daughter, either, because if he had done that, Angie probably wouldn't have taken him back when he escaped for good. (Unless she really sucks as a mother, but I don't think she would.)

If I had to guess, I'd say Angie hit on Mo, was rebuffed, and got angry. She might have wanted him gone before her than-husband found out.

Once she was divorced, footloose and fancy free, she was more than happy to have Mo living with her again even if she couldn't have him in her bed.

And Angie and Danielle, definitely haram!

• Love 2