Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

From what I can tell, these Summer Course grades were from Firelands College, a satellite campus of Bowling Green (OH) State University. They do seem to be review courses for what people already studied in high school, but I don't think it's unusual that she couldn't "test out" of Algebra now that she's in her 40s. (I certainly couldn't!) Now she's posting her HOMEWORK grades for Lab Biology (also usually a high school subject.) At least this report has her name on it. Edited to add: Info about Firelands Nursing Program http://www.firelands.bgsu.edu/

Edited by magemaud

Going to post this separately instead of trying to add it to the above. Here are her grades for the Spring Semester. Apparently Academic Writing wasn't graded until she took it in the Summer. I'm worried about that C in Chemistry...(again, no name on this report)

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2

Algebra is a real, legit course in most colleges' core curriculum. Lots of college classes have the same titles as the high school versions; it doesn't mean they're not college level. That said, Danielle's Algebra was a "90" level and the others were 4-digit levels. I'm not used to that numbering system but it might mean that her math course was developmental. An A is still kind of amazing coming from her, though.

Source: I've worked in higher education for 10+ years. 

Edited by JocelynCavanaugh
  • Love 3

I'm always very supportive of anyone wanting to become a nurse, if they have the desire and compassion for others. The program is hell and I hardly ever encounter anyone who I think may be in over their head. But it just pisses me off that Danielle thinks she has what it takes to get thru a tough program, and then take state boards.  I know she's only taking basic classes right now that any college program requires so she's not really doing it yet so maybe I'm pissed for nothing.  I guess I should at least be glad she's trying instead of living off taxpayers and her family, living and deceased. 

• Love 1

Hey, if Danielle is doing something to better herself instead of whingeing, histrionics, and sniveling. more power to her.  It's not going to be easy for anyone in their 40s to start college or pick it up again after so many years. Whether or not she finishes remains to be seen, but that she's moving forward is a good thing.  Studying is far more productive than chasin' Mahammit!

• Love 8

Even if she decides nursing is too rigorous for her, she could still make good money doing medical coding and a good many other things.  I think that anything she can do for herself that betters her and her lot in this life will be a plus.

I took a look at her Facebook page and I don't think I'd like to constantly get the kind of criticism she's constantly on the receiving end of.  She got a bunch of guff for not changing her name, but with kids, grandkids, two jobs, school, and homework, I don't see how she's got as much time as she does for soshul meedya.  Yeah, I don't mind snarking on her here, but I'm not going out of my way to bother her or any of them on SM.  She would do well to take herself off SM.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, 17wheatthins said:

IMG_1865.JPG

..A+ in shuffling and weeping through an Airport.

A+ in Soshulmeediya.

A+ in Parental Neglect. 

4.0 in her major studies in the field of Pathetic Loser

F in "Dress yourself in Tops with Sleeves"

Edited by Nancypants
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Sprockets said:

I find it utterly unbelievable.  

She's passing high school courses. You go, Girl!

1 hour ago, Nancypants said:

..A+ in shuffling and weeping through an Airport.

A+ in Soshulmeediya.

A+ in Parental Neglect. 

4.0 in her major studies in the field of Pathetic Loser

F in "Dress yourself in Tops with Sleeves"

That's Advanced Placement Parental Neglect! And she did all of the extra credit assignments (that included 40 hours of meaningless Facebook time, plus another 10 hours on international dating websites and a field trip to bone a strange guy met online) 

In defense of the wedding gown, they were shopping at the last minute. I don't think they had a dress in the store that could accommodate those arms. (Seriously, something was written by her or her daughters about not finding a dress in her price range with arm space.)

Those arms are bigger than my thighs.

And I'm not happy with my thighs right now.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
Improvements and additions.
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Does that Biology course cover Things You Need To See A Doctor Abutt Before Ennywon Have Sex Witchu?

Hey, that's Master's level curriculum.  She's still working on Sex for the Desperate Flesh Mountain.  Her paper for the course is titled "Regretz:  I Blinked and Missed It."  

40 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

In defense of the wedding gown, they were shopping at the last minute. I don't think they had a dress in the store that could accommodate those arms. (Seriously, something was written by her or her daughters about not finding a dress in her price range with arm space.)

That gown could defend itself.  

40 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Those arms are bigger than my thighs.

So maybe she could have turned some pants upside down and cut a hole in the crotch for her head.  Oops, sliding into Project Runway. . . . .

Edited by Sprockets
fog brain
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

Does that Biology course cover Things You Need To See A Doctor Abutt Before Ennywon Have Sex Witchu?

You mean Saahks..?

49 minutes ago, 17wheatthins said:

IMG_1794.GIF

This is awesome. Micdrop 17everything, you win the internets Snark award today!

15 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I took a look at her Facebook page and I don't think I'd like to constantly get the kind of criticism she's constantly on the receiving end of.  She got a bunch of guff for not changing her name, but with kids, grandkids, two jobs, school, and homework, I don't see how she's got as much time as she does for soshul meedya. 

When you have an addiction, there is always more than enough time to feed it.

3 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Her daughters are approaching college age also and will probably need  help.

I think they know not to expect financial assistance from her.

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

I support any type of education for her.

+1

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Yeah, but it's like an otter using a vacuum cleaner - a parlor trick that may be amusing, but it is doomed in the long run.  

An otter with a vacuum cleaner and a boatload of student loans.

If she doesn't finish or pass her big final exams because... Danielle, well, she'll be working the same job just underneath a lot more debt.

I've just known of some disastrous people who were "in school." For some people who are really unstable being "in school" creates this illusion that they are a work in progress and when they are "out of school" they will have arrived somehow, mentally, emotionally, educationally, and financially. They spend a long, long time "in school" and they never really graduate until finally they are just "in debt."

School is great, but other times it's better just to pick up a book. Books are free and you can still be available for your kids to spend time with them, buy them stuff, etc.

More stuff to say.
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, SoshulMeedya said:

I wonder how much this schooling and her expensive treadmill were part of the storyline for her failed make over show? She was probably counting on more tv revenue to pay for school.

BINGO!  We have a winner.  You are so right, this is exactly why these things are happening.  Whatever will happen next???

1 minute ago, SoshulMeedya said:

Ha! Probably hoping for money from suin' Mahammit! I'm not on facebook, do we know if she addressed losing the makeover show there? She hasn't said anything on instagram.

Mo is the very last person she could recover anything from, since everything they owe each other will have been spelled out in the divorce settlement.  

On 9/16/2017 at 9:00 PM, magemaud said:

Going to post this separately instead of trying to add it to the above. Here are her grades for the Spring Semester. Apparently Academic Writing wasn't graded until she took it in the Summer. I'm worried about that C in Chemistry...(again, no name on this report)

This woman will never become an RN, she doesn't have the intellectual capacity. None of those course she's taking are part of a nursing degree program. She needs to take those courses before she would be admitted to the program. They have an LPN program  there but I don't think she could do it. She couldn't get past Anatomy and physiology.  

I don't remember ever hearing a nurse speak with such horrific English. I think her poor grammar is ingrained in her by now and her lack of communication skills are going to hold her back. 

Hopefully the school will help her train for a job that meets her abilities.  

• Love 4

I've never heard a nurse speak like Danielle. I've never even heard a nurse's aide speak like Danielle. And, while we're on the subject of her speech, I know this is nitpicking (my mom always told me to say 'yes' instead of 'yeah'), but have you ever noticed that she usually doesn't even say, "Yeah."  She has this lazy way of saying it, or rather not saying it, so it just sounds like the beginning of a vomit sound, like, "MLEEAH." It's sort of like instead of saying the word, she just lets her mouth fall open and whatever sound is available just tumbles out. However, to her credit, she does usually have the courtesy to continue on with fully formed words.

"Nurse, did you record this patient's vital signs?" 

"Mleeah."

• Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:22 PM, AZChristian said:

I'd only believe it with a notarized document from a live teacher who saw her take the test.  Too easy to fake grades with on-line classes.  All you need is someone who can actually DO math to take the test for you.

I will be interested in seeing what her grades are when she can no longer take online classes.  A former co-worker of mine attended a local chain of "for profit" private "colleges".  We all warned her.  They encouraged her to max out her student loans every single semester to buy stuff from them (computers, etc).  We warned her that she'd have to pay that money back.  After a while, when she couldn't keep up with the work, she switched to online classes, and had people do some of the work for her.  She finally graduated, and she managed to find a job, but with the mileage she puts on daily, she's no better off than she was when she worked with me (although we're better off, because we no longer have to deal with her).  Most people that go there never find work, and end up with tons of loan debt.  A friend's co-worker has 2 certificates and 2 associate degrees from them because each time their lifetime job placement failed, they just told her she needed more schooling, and had her take more classes.  They shilled up everyone in that town, and moved to another one to shill more people.  I'm glad the school Danielle is going to is a branch of a major university, but I remain a bit skeptical about her grades, and who may be doing the work.

Edited by funky-rat
Continuity
  • Love 5
On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:45 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Algebra is a real, legit course in most colleges' core curriculum. Lots of college classes have the same titles as the high school versions; it doesn't mean they're not college level. That said, Danielle's Algebra was a "90" level and the others were 4-digit levels. I'm not used to that numbering system but it might mean that her math course was developmental. An A is still kind of amazing coming from her, though.

Source: I've worked in higher education for 10+ years. 

Three of those courses she posted are "no credit" classes, so I'm wondering if it was similar to remedial stuff.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, SoshulMeedya said:

I'm not on facebook, do we know if she addressed losing the makeover show there? She hasn't said anything on instagram.

I'm pretty sure I read it there, but now I can't find it. She made it sound like "parting ways" and not doing the makeover show was HER idea, and something about apologizing to her fans because the media company posted click bait. But on her official fan page (where apparently she controls the content and deletes anything negative) I was able to find a recipe for a very unhealthy looking bologna cake. 

UPDATE: Here's what she said about the makeover show falling through:

I would like to thank my supporters for supporting me this season. Due to difference of opinion, and much speculation by parties, it is unfortunate that me ,GR Media and BMB Management have to part ways. I am writing this to clear up a couple of things that was stated in an article by Starcasm giving Gina's side. I signed with BMB Management which is owned by Brandilyn Snail and I have never talked to her nor met while being signed to her company. My dealings were with Gina Rodriguez and I only talked to her a few times on the phone and rest of the activity was done by text messaging. I only talked to Natasha Fett a couple of times on phone to and then rest by text messaging. I have been accused of extremely unstable behavior by all three which is not the case. How can they say that when they have never met me in person. They get that by what is already out there and has been portrayed on the show and that is sad to say that about someone you have never met. Furthermore they set me up to fail at this makeover excepting me to lose 20 pounds in a week to two weeks. I am moving on from this on my own weight lose journey or with the help of another manager. I am grateful for the connections I've made and the friendships I've formed during this time. I wish continued success to my former management team and I implore my fans to take caution when reading certain stories as they pertain to the events that supposedly have taken place. Again, I wish the best for all involved and I am looking forward to what the future holds for myself. Thank You

and for good measure, I'm throwing in the Bologna Cake recipe. You're welcome. To quote Danielle "Looks...good": 

Edited by magemaud
found the FB quote!
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Three of those courses she posted are "no credit" classes, so I'm wondering if it was similar to remedial stuff.

I would guess so. Unfortunately a lot of students get stuck in these and never make it to credit courses, but it looks like Danielle may be making actual progress! Either she's not as dense and helpless as she seems on the show, or her school is the kind that give community colleges a reputation for being slackerville. (Mine is definitely not! Sometimes my students are shocked or even angry when they realize my classes aren't blow-off crayon time...)

• Love 4

Okay, rainy day and I'm procrastinating from doing something productive. I looked up Fireland's course descriptions for the classes Danielle is taking:

ACEN 1000 College Reading/Learning Skills 2.00 3.00 Fall, Spring, Summer. Designed to improve basic reading/learning habits of college students' vocabulary, comprehension, notetaking, time management, test taking, analytical and critical thinking and resources for college transition. Lab required. Graded A-B-C-no credit.  Grade B

CHEM 1000 Introduction to Chemistry 3.00 3.00 Fall, Spring, Summer. Examination of basic chemical concepts and role of chemistry in modern society. For students not majoring in sciences. Not counted toward chemistry major or minor. Approved for Distance Education.  Grade C

GSW 1120 Academic Writing 3.00 3.00 Fall, Spring, Summer. Expository writing including research paper; emphasis on analytical writing based on critical reading. Placement through pretesting or successful completion of GSW 1100 or GSW 1110. [Danielle's pre-requisite course for which she got an S appears to be GSW 1109] Students must complete course and program portfolio assessment successfully to receive a passing grade. Graded ABC/No Credit. Grade B [I must be watching too many medical shows on TV, at first I thought she was taking a course in Gunshot Wounds.] 

MATH 90 Elementary Algebra 3.00 3.00 Fall, Spring. Fundamental topics of beginning algebra. Intended for students having no previous algebra experience. Credit for this course cannot be applied toward any degree program. Graded A, B, C/No Credit. Grade B

MATH 95 Intermediate Algebra 3.00 3.00 Fall, Spring. Number systems, fundamentals of algebra, graphs and equations of straight lines, exponents, polynomial expressions, factoring, rational expressions, roots, the quadratic formula; applications. Prerequisite: Satisfactory placement exam score or grade of C or higher in MATH 90. Credit for this course cannot be applied toward any degree program. Graded A, B, C/No Credit. Grade A

And finally, (those pesky pre-reqs out of the way?) a real college level course (am I reading it right, it only takes six hours?) 

BIOL 2050 Concepts in Biology II 4.00 4.00 Fall, Spring, Summer on demand. Introduction to molecular and cellular biology, physiology and organ systems. Three one-hour lectures and one three-hour lab.

I have to give her credit (no pun intended) for going back to school but she has a long road ahead of her and as others have questioned, who is really doing the homework? 

Edited by magemaud
edited to add grades
  • Love 5

Had to chuckle at this photo from Danielle's fan page on FB with the caption, "They look happy, don't you agree?" Um, no, she looks like that smelly old lady you were forced to let kiss you as a child and he looks like he's holding his breath and can't wait for it to be over

Updated with my amateur attempt at adding a thought bubble: 

DanMo.jpg

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, SoshulMeedya said:

She looks like she's trying to devour him.

Exactly. And I don't know how she can try to mush her body into someone who is so obviously repulsed by her. Clearly, she gives zero thought to his feelings, and he's supposed to be her husband!

One fat hand cupped on the side of his face, the entirety of her large face and neck blocking his head from moving to the other side. He's trapped for the moment. It's disturbing.

This is a young man. He doesn't want to be in bed with MOM. Worse yet, Grandmom.

I imagine in the next moment, he reared back to get away and those big white fingers curled around the back of his head in an effort to stop him.

When Mo said she never really loved him, he said it to hurt her and topple her over, but he was also right. She lusted after him. She trapped him in rooms. However, she couldn't care less about what he was thinking and feeling.

From the moment he stepped off of his international flight, fatigued and bewildered, cameras in his face, trying to acclimate himself to a foreign language when everyone was speaking it at once, Danielle tried to inhale him, grabbing him, pressing her entire body into his and not letting go long after the point of an awkward hug. 

Thank goodness she didn't have the wherewithal to find rohypnol!

I said before, Danielle didn't see Mo as a fellow human being, but rather as a possession she bought and owned, treating him like a recalcitrant robot in her own trailer park version of Westworld.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, SoshulMeedya said:

My guess is they were telling her what she needed to do for the makeover, and it was all difficult for her so she was arguing that it was too hard.

but she spent almost 4 minutes on that treadmill and burned 16 calories! All for nuthin'! 

• Love 3
On 9/16/2017 at 5:18 PM, Sprockets said:

I find it utterly unbelievable.  

On 9/16/2017 at 5:22 PM, AZChristian said:

I'd only believe it with a notarized document from a live teacher who saw her take the test.  Too easy to fake grades with on-line classes.  All you need is someone who can actually DO math to take the test for you.

On 9/16/2017 at 5:22 PM, AZChristian said:

I really doubt these grades are legit, we all know how deceitful  she is.

• Love 2

Perhaps she got the message that the entire planet thinks she is Dumb as Soup..and is faking the whole "I'm goin' ta skool" shtick.. "Cuz now that I got Smarts Real Good, Muhummit can see what he's Missin and we can have Saahks." Jesus.

Edited by Nancypants
Saahks
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Nancypants said:

Perhaps she got the message that the entire planet thinks she is Dumb as Soup..and is faking the whole "I'm goin' ta skool" shtick.. "Cuz now that I got Smarts Real Good, Muhummit can see what he's Missin and we can have Saahks." Jesus.

What are Saahks? Does she mean socks?

Lost.

Oh. SEX. 

LOL

• Love 2
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

And finally, (those pesky pre-reqs out of the way?) a real college level course (am I reading it right, it only takes six hours?) 

BIOL 2050 Concepts in Biology II 4.00 4.00 Fall, Spring, Summer on demand. Introduction to molecular and cellular biology, physiology and organ systems. Three one-hour lectures and one three-hour lab.

I have to give her credit (no pun intended) for going back to school but she has a long road ahead of her and as others have questioned, who is really doing the homework? 

My mom is a Registered Nurse. Back in the 70s, she had to take Organic Chemistry. That course was the big "weed 'em out" class for Nursing programs and Med School.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Somehow I think Danielle would be absolutely thrilled to get a "C" 

In Saahks

10 minutes ago, 17wheatthins said:

I think this is my new favorite forum! You all are killing it with the snark! My kind of people!

IMG_1616.GIF

Love you More!

• Love 1