Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, funky-rat said:

We live in a nice park too.  It was a home we could actually afford, and we take pride in our home.

I don't live in a mobile home, but would never diss anyone who does.   Better to live in a mobile home you can afford than a single family home that stretches the budget into foreclosure or bankruptcy. Also, I have seem some very nice mobile homes. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, SoshulMeedya said:

I don't know if this has been discussed already. If it has, please ignore. In all the instagram drama over the finale, I was checking on the cast members, and decided to look up Danielle. She still goes by Jbali.

Anyway, I came across a few posts, the first of which I will attach. So Danielle offered photos that she will autograph, and she is charging for them.

Not only are people actually paying for these, she has a waiting list because she ran out.

Let this boil and bubble in your brains for a bit. People are actually paying for photos. OF DANIELLE!!

Screenshot_2017-09-05-14-50-37.png

Dart board, maybe?

• Love 1

Danielle getting a new show, making money off of her photos = the rewarding of mediocrity and idiocy. The fact that this grifter has made one cent off off of her slovenly ways surely must be a sign of the end of civilization as we know it. She's as shady a criminal as Mo and is being rewarded for it. I don't like Mo at all, but I can't even blame him for being cruel to her and wanting her out of his life forever. Maybe I'm the minority here, but I kind of believed him that Danielle's crying is a bit of a put on. She sure loves to dig up shit on him all day, but as soon as he counters, she's all full of tears and can barely contain her dippy smirk while people comfort her or defend her. She, (like Jorge) loves every second of it and I think Mo is sincere when he says he's tired of the game. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

I don't like Mo at all, but I can't even blame him for being cruel to her and wanting her out of his life forever.

I think many of us would have resorted to "cruelty" when she wouldn't listen...wouldn't pay attention to the fact that the only thing Mo was interested in was escaping from her sweaty clutches.  He was almost begging.

Maybe I'm the minority here, but I kind of believed him that Danielle's crying is a bit of a put on. She sure loves to dig up shit on him all day, but as soon as he counters, she's all full of tears and can barely contain her dippy smirk while people comfort her or defend her.

I agree. I'm sure this has been her lifetime M.O.   Since "reality" shows are taking over television, perhaps there should be more Emmy categories.  Surely we could come up with a winning one for Danielle.

She, (like Jorge) loves every second of it and I think Mo is sincere when he says he's tired of the game. 

I agree.  I'm DEFINITELY tired of her game, her shorts, AND her photo!

I couldn't figure out how to comment between sentences; my attempt is above.

Edited by Former Nun
"sweaty"
  • Love 1
On 8/29/2017 at 11:25 PM, Grumpy Lobster said:

I was just thinking how Danielle's obsession is indeed a very real thing that has been fueled by the show. And, now that it has taken on a life of its own, she will probably have it for a long, long time. Mo's imprint on her soul is that deep even though the whole thing is ironically shallow in nature. She will think about him every single day for the same reason Tonya Harding still probably thinks about Nancy Kerrigan.

What Danielle's brother-in-law said about how she would knock over the table to get to Mo if he was in the room spouting niceties, so true! (And hysterically funny!)

Mo was well mannered during the tell-all, but he wasn't decent. He politely told Loren to pipe down or whatever, but the way he negated her as a woman and a person was indecent, regardless of her behavior. By contrast, Danielle's sister might have coarse grammar and a lack of refinement, but she's incredibly decent, and I would take decency over refinement any day!

I just think about the way her little grumpy cat face was set like flint on her wedding day. She was already obsessed back then. The show fed it, but I think the obsession was already there and raging pretty hard.

• Love 2
On 8/29/2017 at 7:38 PM, Awfarmington said:

I'm interested in Danielle's former husband, as far as the dynamics of that marriage.

He's never been on the show, but there was a photo of him attending the eldest daughter's graduation ceremony. Sara (Danielle's sister) has also spoken about him. The photo shows that he's a good looking guy: tall and lean (better looking than Mo actually). They were together living common law for over twenty years and it looks like the relationship just ran its course. But he's still very much part of his kids' lives and the extended family has always liked him. Danielle had a co-worker (the colorful Halal Potatoes Angie who appeared on the show) who encouraged to try out an online dating site called MeetMe. Mohamed found Danielle (not the reverse) and to say that Danielle was ignorant about other cultures is an understatement: she'd never been out of the U.S. before. Angie was the sole cheerleader during the online "romance" with Mo that ensued: the rest of Danielle's family was opposed for a variety of reasons. One of the reasons was that it was just too soon after Danielle's split with her common law husband. And the notion was raised repeatedly that Mo could be a guy who was just scamming her for a Green Card. Alas, Danielle didn't listen and the rest is history. 

Danielle's new boyfriend is real, not a George Glass. He must have the patience of a saint to put up with the Mo foolishness but....a lid for every pot, right?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, realitymaven said:

He's never been on the show, but there was a photo of him attending the eldest daughter's graduation ceremony. Sara (Danielle's sister) has also spoken about him. The photo shows that he's a good looking guy: tall and lean (better looking than Mo actually). They were together living common law for over twenty years and it looks like the relationship just ran its course. But he's still very much part of his kids' lives and the extended family has always liked him. Danielle had a co-worker (the colorful Halal Potatoes Angie who appeared on the show) who encouraged to try out an online dating site called MeetMe. Mohamed found Danielle (not the reverse) and to say that Danielle was ignorant about other cultures is an understatement: she'd never been out of the U.S. before. Angie was the sole cheerleader during the online "romance" with Mo that ensued: the rest of Danielle's family was opposed for a variety of reasons. One of the reasons was that it was just too soon after Danielle's split with her common law husband. And the notion was raised repeatedly that Mo could be a guy who was just scamming her for a Green Card. Alas, Danielle didn't listen and the rest is history. 

Danielle's new boyfriend is real, not a George Glass. He must have the patience of a saint to put up with the Mo foolishness but....a lid for every pot, right?

If common law dad is so great, why didn't he step in when his daughters were in the house with no heat during a cold Ohio winter?  Who is looking out for the minor children?  

The lack of concern for minor children which permeates this entire series is very disturbing.  The drama between the couple's with no children is great TV fun. But my heart aches for the minor children who have to endure their parent's very public antics. Looking at you Danielle, Darcy, Larry.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

If common law dad is so great, why didn't he step in when his daughters were in the house with no heat during a cold Ohio winter?  Who is looking out for the minor children?  

The lack of concern for minor children which permeates this entire series is very disturbing.  The drama between the couple's with no children is great TV fun. But my heart aches for the minor children who have to endure their parent's very public antics. Looking at you Danielle, Darcy, Larry.

Wow again. I knew about their going without A/C in the summer, but no heat in the winter? That's unconscionable for those girls! I had no idea, but sadly, it is completely consistent with the way that Danielle "parents" -- for lack of a better word.

I think that's why she went so crazy ballistic when Walmart Tom suggested, rightly so, that she spend time  with her daughters rather than hunting down Mo. He hit a hot button with that one because we all know that Dani was a pretty crummy parent sometimes, putting the Tuni-pickle way ahead of her daughters! 

Leaving her minor child alone to face off between Mo and a police officer because she "couldn't handle it" was a page straight out of Mama June's parenting book.

And, what she did to her son was rotten. She basically cooperated with Mo in screwing him over. And, I didn't buy her smarmy "apology" either. She seemed way too delighted to be talking about Mohamed, and way underwhelmed by the fact that she had ruined her son's job prospects and earning potential. Not to mention the cold betrayal of it all. Still, it was a chance to sit in a booth and eat and be filmed and talk about Mahamet -- that's her idea of a big time!

But oh, how she would beam with pride when her daughters would complain about Mo and the cable service, or Mo and just about anything.

• Love 3
On 9/5/2017 at 8:56 AM, funky-rat said:

You lost me at downing her for living in a mobile home.  Not everyone who lives in one is on welfare.  Whether Danielle can maintain it remains to be seen, but that alone isn't worthy of snark.  When Mahamitt lived with her, they lived in an apartment.

I would like to add that government cheese rocks. We got it when I was a kid. It came in a long, brown box. Damn that stuff was good. I don't think they make it anymore.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I would like to add that government cheese rocks. We got it when I was a kid. It came in a long, brown box. Damn that stuff was good. I don't think they make it anymore.

I didn't think it was too bad - at least what we got at school in the 80's.  They'd cube it up and put it on our plates as a side dish, or they'd slice it and put it on sandwiches or burgers.  We never got it at home, but I recall being jealous of a friend who did, and eating it at her house because she hated id.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Former Nun said:

I was just watching Zoolander 2 and it made me think of Mo's secret group which is no longer a secret. As desperate as he was to get away from Danielle, I think he really was lonely after the divorce. He was in a new country, far away from his family, and I feel okay saying this because it really was the kinder, gentler Mo who talked to his group. He used to talk about how he wanted to meet everyone in the group and take them all camping someplace which was something I had trouble picturing just how that would work for him until I saw the scenes with Hansel and his orgy. Those of you who have seen the film will recall that Hansel's life partner was an orgy of 11 people. And, when Hansel's entire orgy got pregnant, he flipped out and ran away from it, but Keifer Sutherland, who tended to speak for the orgy, hunted him down, ala Danielle, although in this case, the reunion was a happy one.  Anyway, the idea of Mo camping with his group mad me think of Hansel traveling around with his orgy.

In fairness, Mo was lonely at the time, and I think he really just wanted to make friends whom he could trust. 

And yes, I was in that group that has since disbanded. I know it's been mentioned before so I'm not spilling any beans.  It was mostly just Mo sharing his thoughts. And to his credit, he was always very soft spoken and polite.

Attached is a photo of Hansel's orgy revealing the results of their pregnancy test(s).

enhance (3).jpeg

enhance (2).jpeg

Edited by CoachWristletJen
3 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

And, what she did to her son was rotten. She basically cooperated with Mo in screwing him over. And, I didn't buy her smarmy "apology" either. She seemed way too delighted to be talking about Mohamed, and way underwhelmed by the fact that she had ruined her son's job prospects and earning potential. Not to mention the cold betrayal of it all. Still, it was a chance to sit in a booth and eat and be filmed and talk about Mahamet -- that's her idea of a big time!

Oh, I forget how Danielle shafted her older, adult son.  And now she cries and whines that her family won't speak to her.  I wonder why?

Mo is a horrible person. In many respects I feel sorry for Danielle, but between the two, Danielle is worse because of how she treated her children, especially her minor daughters.  That's on you, Danielle, not Mo.

• Love 2
On 9/3/2017 at 11:14 AM, Mldh598 said:

I'm not a frequent poster, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this (or if it should be posted at all). I also apologize if this has been posted before - I looked back through this thread and didn't see any reference.

I was curious about other couples they aren't showing from past seasons, and came across this. WTF is this? and why did I watch more than half of it? LOL

https://www.pscp.tv/JohnYates327/1OdJroelaLexX?t=7

Ashamed to admit I watched the entire podcast. I was fixated, not only on Danielle but also that putz Jason and the John  guy. Each one is a study in itself, but the three together had me glued. Danielle's glee is off the charts. She will never give up Mo or reality tv. Mr Arrogant, know it all Jason seems above it all yet here he is, on a podcast with his intelligent, bad attitude commentary. John the podcast host fits in perfectly as a fan boy and bff of Jason. Nothing earth shattering re content, except I found Mr Arrogant ebay seller talking about his wife Cassia going to college interesting. Especially the part where she's living in a dorm. (wtf)  These 90 Day people seem to have their own sub culture. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Desert Rat said:

Oh, I forget how Danielle shafted her older, adult son.  And now she cries and whines that her family won't speak to her.  I wonder why?

Mo is a horrible person. In many respects I feel sorry for Danielle, but between the two, Danielle is worse because of how she treated her children, especially her minor daughters.  That's on you, Danielle, not Mo.

That's what I think, too. Danielle betrayed the people she was supposed to protect, her own children!

As for her own family, she supposedly stole their meager inheritance after their parents passed away so they were already plenty mad at her. She also used her deceased mother's credit card so she's got a thing about credit cards.

• Love 3
On 9/4/2017 at 2:56 PM, magemaud said:

From reading this list of red flags which could result in  K1 Visa denial, I can't believe Danielle and Mohammed ever qualified. http://www.visatutor.com/fiancee-k1-visa-red-flags-of-denials/

"Does it seem believable that you two, from vastly different backgrounds, can come together due to love? Although it’s possible this is exactly what happened, it’s a big hurdle to overcome to prove your relationship. "

Interesting that LOVE is indeed a factor.

21 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

I don't live in a mobile home, but would never diss anyone who does.   Better to live in a mobile home you can afford than a single family home that stretches the budget into foreclosure or bankruptcy. Also, I have seem some very nice mobile homes. 

Agreed, and I'd definitely live in one over Mar A Lago.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Ashamed to admit I watched the entire podcast. I was fixated, not only on Danielle but also that putz Jason and the John  guy. Each one is a study in itself, but the three together had me glued. Danielle's glee is off the charts. She will never give up Mo or reality tv. Mr Arrogant, know it all Jason seems above it all yet here he is, on a podcast with his intelligent, bad attitude commentary. John the podcast host fits in perfectly as a fan boy and bff of Jason. Nothing earth shattering re content, except I found Mr Arrogant ebay seller talking about his wife Cassia going to college interesting. Especially the part where she's living in a dorm. (wtf)  These 90 Day people seem to have their own sub culture. 

John is certainly a character. What is his deal? Does anyone know anything about him? Is he a Danielle groupie?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

"Does it seem believable that you two, from vastly different backgrounds, can come together due to love? Although it’s possible this is exactly what happened, it’s a big hurdle to overcome to prove your relationship. "

Interesting that LOVE is indeed a factor.

This is only an article, a free interpretation of INA ACT 212 (where the legal reasons for visa denial are listed). The actual law doesn't use the term "love" :)

1 hour ago, Desert Rat said:

John is certainly a character. What is his deal? Does anyone know anything about him? Is he a Danielle groupie?

My guess is he is Team Danielle because Danielle is accessible for interviews and whatnot. He could just as easily be Team Mo if things had played out differently.

That being said, he seems to have a genuine fondness for her so I don't think he would turn on her at this point even if Mo did call him and offer to spill his guts.

38 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

Hey...that "quote" above (CoachWristletJen posted) with photos from Zoolander 2 (which I didn't see) isn't mine.  I'm too lazy to post anything that long AND add photos.

The photos were probably a bit out in left field. And, the only thing sadder than Mo talking to his private group and telling them via Facebook live that they were his new "family" was the fact that I was eavesdropping on the whole thing. And when he announced that he wanted to take his group camping sometime, I just had this image, like, how would he even introduce them, "Hi! I'm here with my Facebook group." Or, "I'd like a table for 22 for me and my Facebook group." He would be just like Hansel going places with his group except he would only be sleeping with one or two of them, and getting Western Union from all of them.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

And yes, I was in that group that has since disbanded. I know it's been mentioned before so I'm not spilling any beans.  It was mostly just Mo sharing his thoughts. And to his credit, he was always very soft spoken and polite.

But that's what's so fascinating since that's the Mo persona he's constructed that has worked so well for him. The stories of women who eventually got conned by him (and I'm not suggesting you were one!) started out exactly this way: He seemed like such a respectful, lonely young man who was just reaching out for friendship. The persona is a hard working guy who disavows alcohol and drugs etc. But the real Mo (sometimes to the shock and astonishment of his mistresses) is a hard drinking guy who loves his cigarettes and is really into gambling. Danielle aside, many of the other mistresses were well educated and not stupid at all. The first Canadian one (whom he "met" online on ArabLounge back in August 2014) was thoroughly beguiled by the person she thought he was. But there were a few tells: like his refusal to admit he was married (she discovered it on his other FB pages); his constant pleas of poverty (to which she replied with gifts and cash). She escaped early but by that time he'd found his NY mistress (December 2014) from who he ultimately acquired 40K over the course of the next year. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, realitymaven said:

But that's what's so fascinating since that's the Mo persona he's constructed that has worked so well for him. The stories of women who eventually got conned by him (and I'm not suggesting you were one!) started out exactly this way: He seemed like such a respectful, lonely young man who was just reaching out for friendship. The persona is a hard working guy who disavows alcohol and drugs etc. But the real Mo (sometimes to the shock and astonishment of his mistresses) is a hard drinking guy who loves his cigarettes and is really into gambling. Danielle aside, many of the other mistresses were well educated and not stupid at all. The first Canadian one (whom he "met" online on ArabLounge back in August 2014) was thoroughly beguiled by the person she thought he was. But there were a few tells: like his refusal to admit he was married (she discovered it on his other FB pages); his constant pleas of poverty (to which she replied with gifts and cash). She escaped early but by that time he'd found his NY mistress (December 2014) from who he ultimately acquired 40K over the course of the next year. 

I never lost sight of the fact that I might be conned, and he never got a dime from me. Also, he certainly wasn't someone I would swoon over. He's not exactly a dazzling conversationalist. 

I just found his Facebook live posts interesting. Mo would be on my live feed while I folded laundry or whatever. And occasionally, my husband would look up from his computer every now and then and make a face, like, "Is he really talking about a sale on yogurt?" This man on the run from a shrewish woman who felt like she owned him. Danielle did put fear in his heart with those annulments, and then when he showed up she acted like it was a date. Seriously, that one night she sat next to him on the couch, blushing and beaming, I thought she would have tried to mount him had it not been for good ol' Walmart Tom, but I digress.

Do we really know for sure that he is a hard drinking guy? I know that he was disgusted with all of his costars getting liquored up before the tell-all in 2016. He perceived it as a manipulation by producers, and I'm sure he was right. And, to his credit, he sat there, sober as a judge.

I'm pretty sure that the same thing happened in 2017. Loren's tongue may have been loosened by liquor. And Mo was clear-eyed and lucid.

I get that he might have been looking for funds, but he was always alone and he seemed sincerely happy to have people to talk with. (And, I get that the best cons have a fair amount of sincerity involved. There is genuine sacrifice because they feel a bit sorry for the people they are conning but they do it anyway.)

And what all of this says about me I don't even want to know.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Agreed, and I'd definitely live in one over Mar A Lago.

Per mobile homes:  I was obsessed (still am, really) with mobile homes and campers.  Some mobile home parks here in the midwest are laid out on bigger lots with nive landscaping.  Many people use them on a lake lot in northern MN and I have been in more than a few and they are NICE!  Sadly, the ones that are shown on tv are often not so nice. 

Back to Danielle and Mo-HAH-MED........

1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Some mobile home parks here in the midwest are laid out on bigger lots with nive landscaping.

My city (current pop. 200,000-ish) was a college town.  Now our university (ASU) population is larger than when I moved here in 1967 (just moved from one AZ city to another).  Because of our "college town" status, we had several trailer parks (before the "mobile home" term was popular).   One by one, no matter how nice/expensive/classy they are, they're being swallowed by university buildints, tech companies, and other "progress."  We still have a large community (Apache Junction, pop. 40,000) east of us with a vast array of mobile home parks.  That town is geared to retirees and snowbirds.  I'd bet there are more people living in those parks than in brick-and-mortar houses.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

My city (current pop. 200,000-ish) was a college town.  Now our university (ASU) population is larger than when I moved here in 1967 (just moved from one AZ city to another).  Because of our "college town" status, we had several trailer parks (before the "mobile home" term was popular).   One by one, no matter how nice/expensive/classy they are, they're being swallowed by university buildints, tech companies, and other "progress."  We still have a large community (Apache Junction, pop. 40,000) east of us with a vast array of mobile home parks.  That town is geared to retirees and snowbirds.  I'd bet there are more people living in those parks than in brick-and-mortar houses.

We're about to move into a mobile home in East Mesa (near AJ).  Hubby has spent 53 years declaring he would never move into a trailer, until I FINALLY got him to go look a couple of weeks ago.  He has admitted he was wrong.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

And occasionally, my husband would look up from his computer every now and then and make a face, like, "Is he really talking about a sale on yogurt?"

This made me chuckle, kudos to your husband!

About the drinking and smoking: yeah, all the mistresses commented on it (as did Danielle's family) since they found it such a departure from what he espoused as his principles. The mistress who took him to Las Vegas did so because he loved gambling so much in Atlantic City earlier in the year. She also said he would pound down the beer first before switching to the hard stuff. All of which is fine but just makes it so odd that he would construct a persona that was so contrary to who he really was. 

Also, he does have a knack for sniffing out the women who are most vulnerable. It's a bit like child molesters can somehow detect which child is the best target. Quite creepy but quite uncanny: I've never figured out their secret but it's a talent of sorts. All of his most lucrative targets had either gone through a recent split and/or had a history of anxiety disorders. This didn't seem to apply to Luisa who seemed to figure him out once they spent time together in Miami and headed for the hills. 

8 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

And what all of this says about me I don't even want to know.

I think it says that he would rule you out as a good target because you're too stable. 

• Love 4

I watched 7 minutes of that and what I saw was click bait. Mohamed was angry and he made his feelings known, but he wasn't "apeshit." He didn't get loud, didn't get in anyone's face, didn't get physical. So unless he did that after minute #8, that was a boring video.

Mohamed's problem is that he's an a-hole. Perhaps not as much of an a-hole as he appears to be on tv, but enough of an a-hole that every one of us fully believes the story TLC is telling. Even knowing that it's edited to spin it a certain way. His other problem is that he keeps coming back for more, and that is his own damn fault. What is this? Season three? Fool him once, shame on TLC. Fool him twice, shame on Mohamed. Fool him a third time? Then Mohamed is just a jackass who voluntarily signed up to be fooled.

• Love 7

The show didn't edit Mohamed awfully, in fact, people felt sorry for Mo at first, since Danielle had clearly lied to him about her finances and came across as completely delusional. Muslim watchers got irritated with his claims of not being able to do anything during Ramadan, because some of them felt he was misleading their beliefs as an excuse to not touch Danielle. He did those things; it wasn't poor editing.

He then used the show to snag some other women by showing how poor he was, how mistreated he was, how Danielle had lied to him from day one, and got those women to send him money, gifts, and fly him out to see them for vacations.

It was both of their social media accounts that showed them to be trash and revealed him to be a scammer. It doesn't matter if he films next season, if they keep Danielle on the show, she will continue to stalk and talk about him. They really need to get rid of all of them and replace them with another batch. I gave up on this season because it was dumb. Pao will leave Russ and move onto porn, like she would have if the show wasn't there, Loren and Alexei will continue with their lives, Anfisa's plan was always porn and she told Jorge that in the beginning, Chantal and Pedro will go on with their lives, Mo will continue to live off women, and Danielle will continue to stalk Mo while continuing to send things to Immigration until they tell her to stop.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, realitymaven said:

This didn't seem to apply to Luisa who seemed to figure him out once they spent time together in Miami and headed for the hills. 

I think it says that he would rule you out as a good target because you're too stable. 

I always did wonder what the deal was with Luisa and what her big reveal was about Mo.  Anyone have any details?

10 hours ago, LunaMia said:

Seriously. How much more can TLC milk this? Of course you are done Mo because TLC is done with you.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

I always did wonder what the deal was with Luisa and what her big reveal was about Mo.  Anyone have any details?

Seriously. How much more can TLC milk this? Of course you are done Mo because TLC is done with you.  

That's what I wondered as well. Is he done because he's over it, or becasue they weren't asked back because their story is past it's sell date!? I'm thinking the latter. 

• Love 3